Veronica13
Veronica13
Townie
Veronica13
Townie
Townie

Post Post #270 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:16 pm

Post by Veronica13 »

Oh my. I was looking for this game in the wrong forum. I'm here now. I will catch up tonight. Sorry!
Veronica13
Veronica13
Townie
Veronica13
Townie
Townie

Post Post #322 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:58 pm

Post by Veronica13 »

I have to admit that I usually do better in these games once some votes have been cast and I can start to look at patterns and combine these with what has been said.

That being said, I have to agree with Peter that Netlava's few posts during the confirmation stage seemed iffy. In one post they argued that stifling discussion would be bad for the town and then in the next post argued that the arguments allowed for scum to be active without actually helping with scum-hunting but that they overdid it a bit. Which seems to me like an attempt to stifle discussion.

But now that I sound this out in my head more, it could also be taken as Netlava trying to guide the town as to how to use the discussion to search out some scum. So, never mind. I was going to vote for netlava here but I seem to have talked myself out of it.
Veronica13
Veronica13
Townie
Veronica13
Townie
Townie

Post Post #323 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:02 pm

Post by Veronica13 »

I also tend to think that those who were the most vocal in the pre-game are probably not scum, as it really puts them in the spotlight and draws votes. Although I would except BM from this general thought because some players have styles that are apparently well-known and maintain them from game to game.

That being said, the players who I'm mostly interested in are those that weren't as active during the pre-game, but perhaps not completely silent. This thought, combined with nhat's misguided, at best, reasoning, leads me to

vote: nhat
Veronica13
Veronica13
Townie
Veronica13
Townie
Townie

Post Post #373 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:26 pm

Post by Veronica13 »

Not to post a fluff post, but what happened to BM anyway? I need to go back and look at his posts again, I think.
Veronica13
Veronica13
Townie
Veronica13
Townie
Townie

Post Post #380 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:57 pm

Post by Veronica13 »

armlx wrote:
Not to post a fluff post, but what happened to BM anyway? I need to go back and look at his posts again, I think.
He's away for a while. Just in general. He posted that as his last post in thread.
Oh, thanks for reminding me! :)

So never mind. :oops:
Veronica13
Veronica13
Townie
Veronica13
Townie
Townie

Post Post #381 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:59 pm

Post by Veronica13 »

nhat wrote:Quick question to everyone:

Cyberbob has been attacking me nonstop, yet he's ducking my bandwagon. Why's that?
That is an interesting question. CyberBob, care to share?

And, honestly, I'm not really feeling my nhat vote. Unfortunately, I'm not feeling any other votes at the moment.

unvote

I'll be interested to read the thread tomorrow.
Veronica13
Veronica13
Townie
Veronica13
Townie
Townie

Post Post #420 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:56 am

Post by Veronica13 »

While a vote does not always equal an intent to lynch, it should definitely mean a willingness to lynch. You never know what will happen.

And I'm not a big fan that nhat put in some effort to go through people's posts and come up with his reasoning and Cass called that a flimsy case and voted for him. Seems like a lazy move on her part to me.

vote: Cass
Veronica13
Veronica13
Townie
Veronica13
Townie
Townie

Post Post #421 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:57 am

Post by Veronica13 »

oops. I hate it when I miss an entire page when posting. I hope my vote makes sense still. /goes back to catch up
Veronica13
Veronica13
Townie
Veronica13
Townie
Townie

Post Post #423 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:13 am

Post by Veronica13 »

raider8169 wrote:
armlx wrote:
Woah, dude, don't get pissy because you aren't the only one who is allowed to post alot. That said, this reaction is pretty standard from Armlx.
The issue is the runner posts just cause the thread to extent longer and longer for no reason, which makes rereads practically impossible. Not to mention reading it the first time is obnoxious.
I find that if it is broken up its easier to read. I hate quote trains they just get confusing to me. Then again maybe its just me and if that is the case I will shut up.
I agree with you. I hate the long runner posts. My attention starts to drift after a while.
Veronica13
Veronica13
Townie
Veronica13
Townie
Townie

Post Post #566 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:06 pm

Post by Veronica13 »

Battle Mage wrote:
Veronica13 wrote:I also tend to think that those who were the most vocal in the pre-game are probably not scum, as it really puts them in the spotlight and draws votes. Although I would except BM from this general thought because some players have styles that are apparently well-known and maintain them from game to game.

That being said, the players who I'm mostly interested in are those that weren't as active during the pre-game, but perhaps not completely silent. This thought, combined with nhat's misguided, at best, reasoning, leads me to

vote: nhat
have i played with you before?

Also, Cephrir is really pulling his weight. :)

BM
No, you've never played with me before. I gleaned that from what others said pre-game.
Veronica13
Veronica13
Townie
Veronica13
Townie
Townie

Post Post #599 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:27 pm

Post by Veronica13 »

Has Raider said anything of substance yet? He seems to just pop in every once in a while - say hi, still playing and reading - and hop off.

That concerns me a little.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”