Mafia 75: Return of the Mafia! TOWN WINS (really late)

Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3044 (isolation #200) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:54 am

Post by Matt_S »

armlx wrote:
But right now, I want to get the Tarhalihdur/Matt S. thing cleared up. Tar, please post soon!
What happened to this even? It just sorta disappeared.
He just sort of disappeared. I really wanted to avoid some more questions, too.
Show
"So I went to the librarian in the biology section and asked her if she could find me a map of the cat." -Richard Feynman

The Feynman Problem-Solving Algorithm:
(1) write down the problem;
(2) think very hard;
(3) write down the answer.
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3058 (isolation #201) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:24 pm

Post by Matt_S »

I think BM figured out my role. I didn't think it would be very hard, but I was really starting to wonder. There was never a real attempt to keep it too much of a secret, and there was a sort of breadcrumb attempt, but it could be passed as circumstantial.

So I want to lynch Celebloki. Peers was obvscum. After that, if Celebloki comes up scum, then it's TheSweatpantsNinja. Peers once said "Yeah, god forbid you make him change his vote. It might give the rest of us something to judge him by besides his attitude. " when I was threatening to vote TheSweatpantsNinja. That's one of the only posts where Peers shows some aggression. I don't find it coincidental that it was related to TheSweatpantsNinja. Then, if TheSweatpantsNinja turns up scum, it's killa seven next. When I was attacking TheSweatpantsNinja in regards to the Rosso wagon, killa seven attacked me for not having my own opinions, despite all the posts I made in regards to Rosso. It looks an awful lot like a chainsaw defense. Why am I telling you all this? Because I don't feel the need to hide this now.
Show
"So I went to the librarian in the biology section and asked her if she could find me a map of the cat." -Richard Feynman

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3060 (isolation #202) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:45 pm

Post by Matt_S »

killa seven wrote:So what is your role then if you dont need "hide it".
Please be more subtle with the fishing. Just because I don't care if people find out doesn't mean I'll just shout it out. Otherwise I would have claimed when Tar asked.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3082 (isolation #203) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:28 am

Post by Matt_S »

armlx wrote:
I'm not going to let BM bully me into switching my vote from WhoMe to armlx.
Actually, didn't he do this to everyone with dahill?
Yeah, he kind of did. I caved in yesterday, but not today.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3105 (isolation #204) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:40 pm

Post by Matt_S »

I won't be lynching armlx any time today. I don't really get why people don't agree that Peers was obvscum. Nobody has refuted any of the points I made against him.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3120 (isolation #205) » Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:31 am

Post by Matt_S »

Guys, guys. I'll happily lynch you both when I'm done lynching scum.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3142 (isolation #206) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:52 am

Post by Matt_S »

armlx wrote:Also, I forget who the 2 people Matt_S said are town are (1 was Scope, right?) but put them as town.
Yep, Kscope and skitzer.

I don't see how people can say BM2 is acting different than BM1. The only difference I see is that he has new suspicions, which means he isn't tunnel-visioning between games. And I look forward to BM's reread, because we all know that nobody wants to do one for themselves.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3165 (isolation #207) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:59 am

Post by Matt_S »

The main idea to get from this page is that BM and armlx are trying to murder each other, and most of the people are just watching. I see no reason to lynch BM at this point, and armlx is one of the people who I think is protown. So let's get on with the Celebloki lynch. But look, I've decided to do a post analysis on Peers!

Post 0: Not relevant to this game.
Post 1: Votes BM1, will explain later.
Post 2: Suggests using mostly empty votes, because not enough has happened.
Post 3: "Death Threats. Nice."
Post 4: Gives a vague reason for his BM1 vote involving "early miller silliness" and "past games".
Post 5: He's not lurking, just posting infrequently.
Post 6: Rather than contribute to the game at hand, he makes a comment about the theory of vigging N0
Post 7: Despite 3 kills, Peers doesn't think the vig killed N0
Post 8: Noncommittal stance on thenextepisode.
Post 9: Questions Imat's jester reference. I only mention posts like this because they are posts he make which don't further the game.
Post 10: Townies get mad, scum crack. He doesn't talk too much about the game everybody's playing.
Post 11: He unvotes because his vote doesn't belong there. Also of interest is the comment that he's "Not sure who the scum is", as if everyone who's voting must be certain. Backing down from providing content.
Post 12: Gosh, 4 replacements already. Nothing wrong with his posting frequency though, oh no.
Post 13: This post is, I think, about a deadline. The reason a deadline is needed is because there's not enough content, a.k.a. too many posts like this.
Post 14: Zomg people read sigs? Let's see how long he can go before posting game relevant stuff.
Post 15: "I got scummy strikes?"
Post 16: Another thing I had to look up to find the context. BM1 says Lloyd ma have scum on his wagon since he's getting a lot of heat for something I can't remember, so good ol' Peers says that maybe he's being bussed.
Post 17:He votes killa seven1. "Yeah, I'll join the wagon. Let's see if we can get a worth-while claim out of this. " Isn't this a little odd?
Post 18: Accuses armlx of trying to stop a killa seven wagon because armlx wants discussion.
Post 19: Wants someone to hammer killa seven1 instead of using the rest of the time for discussion.
Post 20: Blah blah blah. The main point to take from this post is that claiming now means he won't be able to do a magnificent fake claim later on.
Post 21: Whines about people believing someone else's townie claim. I believe it was Xtoxm's claim.
Post 22: I'll ignore his confusion about cult cops. I won't ignore his immediate conclusion that BM1 must die.
Post 23: Votes Rosso basically just to test BM's claim.
Post 24: The ambiguous "he"s in this post is what's confusing. Peers suddenly doubts that some person is town despite no mention of scumminess in past posts.
Post 25: Wants to know why we're having discussion. Also talks about why he's voting for Rosso, which is completely different from his "we're testing BM1" reason.
Post 26: I'll point this post out because he mentions reasons that he never used before.
Post 27: So impatient.
Post 28: It's funny that he's now opposed to directing the vig, when earlier he hypothesized that we were discussing so that we could find scumbuddies for the vig to lynch. He never expressed any dislike of directing the vig before.
Post 29: Yes, he seems to be considering millers coming up guilty to all investigations.
Post 30: "Yeah, god forbid you make him change his vote. It might give the rest of us something to judge him by besides his attitude. " He says this while TheSweatpantsNinja and I are arguing, when I'm presently voting Peers, and threaten to switch to TheSweatpantsNinja. This is why TheSweatpantsNinja will be my target if Celebloki/Peers is scum.
Post 31: He's now getting into philosophy. But what this basically sounds like is him denying that the Rosso lynch made sense.
Post 32: Something crazy about cult wanting scum to stay alive. I'm too lazy to go back and see what this is referencing, but he's avoiding any accusations.
Post 33:
Peers wrote:
armlx wrote:This is not productive posting.
Oddly enough, neither was that.

And coming from me, that means something.
Enough said.
Post 34: Empty vote on TheSweatpantsNinja.
Post 35: All of the sudden, one of BM1, CKD, and TS is scum. Oh, and "I offer some input. Just not as much as everyone else. "
Post 36:
Peers wrote:
Matt_S wrote:You still didn't explain your vote.
Oh, I'm sorry, did I forget to give you something you could twist into using against me? My mistake. I forgot you needed people to give you rope to hang them with, and couldn't get any of your own.
The only times he's been emotional were this post and the one earlier. They sound like OMGUS.

And that's the show.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3171 (isolation #208) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:03 pm

Post by Matt_S »

The lack of comments on my case saddens me. :cry:
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3176 (isolation #209) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:56 am

Post by Matt_S »

Why is this game dead now? Did I miss something?
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3182 (isolation #210) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:23 am

Post by Matt_S »

I'll be gone Friday, Saturday, and some of Sunday with no access. Don't do anything while I'm gone except maybe lynch Celebloki.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3196 (isolation #211) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:10 am

Post by Matt_S »

Celebloki wagon... now! Go go go!
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3199 (isolation #212) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:36 am

Post by Matt_S »

Breaking the boards is a decidedly antitown action. You must repent by voting for Celebloki, or at least commenting on the case.

Actually, that applies to everyone who hasn't commented on it already.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3208 (isolation #213) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:49 pm

Post by Matt_S »

There's an alternate universe where people are actually commenting on my analysis.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3228 (isolation #214) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:55 am

Post by Matt_S »

This game makes me laugh, but this game's activity recently makes me cry.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3237 (isolation #215) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:06 pm

Post by Matt_S »

This game is going nowhere, fast.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3242 (isolation #216) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:53 am

Post by Matt_S »

Battle Mage wrote:hmm, sorry guys. I did make an alt, and posted, but it was deleted. The post AND the account. -.-
I'm sorting it out with Mith now.

BM
:roll:
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3251 (isolation #217) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:37 am

Post by Matt_S »

It's funny how you are still after skitzer despite my claims that he's innocent. I remember farside said that she had Celebloki in her sights. I'm not one for WIFOM, but maybe someone else is.
Vote Celebloki
the same way I did yesterday.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3256 (isolation #218) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:54 am

Post by Matt_S »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Matt_S wrote:It's funny how you are still after skitzer despite my claims that he's innocent. I remember farside said that she had Celebloki in her sights. I'm not one for WIFOM, but maybe someone else is.
Vote Celebloki
I dont know what "innocent" means coming from you. You have not claimed anything..matter of fact, I think you claimed that you were not a cop. and since you have brought us to WIFOM territory..scum has not seemed to have worried about you last night (unless farside vigged TSPN, and you were protected, but I am still waiting for farside to check in). If/when skitzer flips scum, I know where my next vote will be going.
I thought I dropped enough hints as to what I was, but maybe it wasn't obvious enough. The thing is, skitzer's not going to be lynched. I'll do my best to see to that. I'm 100% certain that he's protown.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3259 (isolation #219) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:10 am

Post by Matt_S »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Matt_S wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Matt_S wrote:It's funny how you are still after skitzer despite my claims that he's innocent. I remember farside said that she had Celebloki in her sights. I'm not one for WIFOM, but maybe someone else is.
Vote Celebloki
I dont know what "innocent" means coming from you. You have not claimed anything..matter of fact, I think you claimed that you were not a cop. and since you have brought us to WIFOM territory..scum has not seemed to have worried about you last night (unless farside vigged TSPN, and you were protected, but I am still waiting for farside to check in). If/when skitzer flips scum, I know where my next vote will be going.
I thought I dropped enough hints as to what I was, but maybe it wasn't obvious enough. The thing is, skitzer's not going to be lynched. I'll do my best to see to that. I'm 100% certain that he's protown.
well, ask BM, I am daft...I am not sure what you have soft claimed.

do you have any knowledge about Cele that we should know, or is your vote based on a hunch?
I don't know if he's scum, but if you had read my analysis of Peers you'd know that it's more than a hunch. This is an interesting stance for you considering that yesterday you said you were fine with my soft claim.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3269 (isolation #220) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:59 am

Post by Matt_S »

Skitzer, just vote Celebloki please. :(
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3293 (isolation #221) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:16 pm

Post by Matt_S »

killa seven wrote:
Vote Celebloki
You also said that TSN was scum. and said i was chainsaw defencing him, sorry but i dont really belive what you say at this point.
Yes, I was planning ahead so I'd have a general direction after my top suspect, and I got something wrong. That doesn't mean you can ignore everything else I've said on the premise that it's wrong. There was a reason I was pushing for Celebloki's lynch first, and that's because I was more sure of him.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3306 (isolation #222) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:29 am

Post by Matt_S »

Yay, people are listening to me again!
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3322 (isolation #223) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:53 am

Post by Matt_S »

Mod: Prod Celebloki?

I guess that backwards vote didn't count.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3324 (isolation #224) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:18 pm

Post by Matt_S »

farside22 wrote:We still need a vote count. :?
I go by the rule of thumb that if the mod hasn't closed the game for night, then he's just being lazy with the vote count and there's no lynch yet.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3332 (isolation #225) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:08 am

Post by Matt_S »

Just to refresh everyone's memory, skitzer and Kscope are the ones who are protown. Of course, they still need to follow the same standards as everyone else.

And we still haven't gotten that vote count. :(
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3386 (isolation #226) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by Matt_S »

SpyreX wrote:So, some real questions for everyone pertinent to today... why is there so much speed on this Celeb lynch and why haven't the players who just kind of jumped on not have real scrutiny? Hell, look at page 133. There's what, 5? 6? votes on Celeb coming in rapid succession there?
I'll scrutinize them tomorrow. One thing that's important to notice is that farside mentioned yesterday that she'd vig Celebloki. Farside was roleblocked for the first time. Yeah, that's WIFOM, but some people go for that. I would normally be less single minded, but I've been distracted from a Peers/Celebloki lynch too many times.

Now I hope that I have your reading speed when I do my summer reading assignment in the next few weeks.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3394 (isolation #227) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:38 am

Post by Matt_S »

curiouskarmadog wrote:Tar, have you made a comment about Cele yet, or are you just going to ignore the issue at hand..deflection?..when/if cele flips scum, think I know where my vote will go next.
The real question is, what have you said about Celebloki? All I see today is "well, i guess I cant go against logic," and then your vote. *sniff sniff* I smell a hypocrite.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3403 (isolation #228) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:14 am

Post by Matt_S »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Matt_S wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:Tar, have you made a comment about Cele yet, or are you just going to ignore the issue at hand..deflection?..when/if cele flips scum, think I know where my vote will go next.
The real question is, what have you said about Celebloki? All I see today is "well, i guess I cant go against logic," and then your vote. *sniff sniff* I smell a hypocrite.
I would rather lynch skitzer...I have said that close to a dozen times...how am I hypocrite? I am voting Cele based on your recommendation ("yeah, people are listening to me"). Tar on the other hand is completely avoiding mentioning Cele, who is the leading bandwagon and at -1...I would like to know, why?...which is why i asked and said if/when Cele flips scum, I know where my vote will go next.
You missed his HoS and request for Celebloki to claim I guess. You sound kind of OMGUSy.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3455 (isolation #229) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:25 am

Post by Matt_S »

TS would be a good lynch if we run out of other leads. Or if we just feel like it.

*continues waiting for Celebloki*
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3484 (isolation #230) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:57 pm

Post by Matt_S »

armlx wrote:
Third: If celebloki is scum, then I request that Farside vig me tonight. Hell, farside should vig either myself or CKD even if celebloki is town.
Wait, WTF? This comment is... odd.
I believe it has to do with the accusations of deflection that were thrown around.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3501 (isolation #231) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:11 am

Post by Matt_S »

And we're modless again...
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3509 (isolation #232) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:21 pm

Post by Matt_S »

So what now?
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3515 (isolation #233) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:51 am

Post by Matt_S »

I think a TS lynch may not be such a bad idea.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3536 (isolation #234) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:57 am

Post by Matt_S »

curiouskarmadog wrote:I knew Tar would find a reason to once again jump on the major wagon..

unvote, vote tar.
Considering your spontaneous, reasonless jump onto the Celebloki wagon yesterday, this is a dumb thing to say.
Vote CKD
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3539 (isolation #235) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:06 am

Post by Matt_S »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Matt_S wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:I knew Tar would find a reason to once again jump on the major wagon..

unvote, vote tar.
Considering your spontaneous, reasonless jump onto the Celebloki wagon yesterday, this is a dumb thing to say.
Vote CKD
interesting Matt, you press a case yesterday (all day) against Cele...you scream and beg for people to listen to you. You attack me for my skitzer vote, you soft claim something (I know I know, not cop)..and then I listen to you because I think you are on to something...and we lynch a townie.

I fucking notice you didnt attack my vote yesterday when I place it....also, I note you dont mention your particular record in voting out townies...care to compare?..or should I?
You never once commented on my case. And I did attack your vote yesterday:
Matt_S wrote:
And go ahead and point out how I have yet to be successful in lynching mafia. Who's scummier, the dude who makes the case and turns out to be wrong, or the dude who follows the case without saying a thing about it?
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3541 (isolation #236) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:17 am

Post by Matt_S »

killa seven wrote:everyone matt s has declared scum has flipped town.
So has every other lynch this game except the day 1 serial killer lynch.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3543 (isolation #237) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:22 am

Post by Matt_S »

killa seven wrote:The point is, you were so sure they were scum, begging people to listen to you.
Yes, because I made a case that about 4 people seemed to realize existed.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3549 (isolation #238) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:40 am

Post by Matt_S »

Toaster Strudel wrote:All we have are undenied hints of masonry. Matt_S is supposedly a mason, and is still alive?
TSPN was killed over a heavily hinted mason?
Excuse me if I'm skeptical.
I don't recall this. Did I miss the part where the mafia explained their kill?
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3551 (isolation #239) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:59 am

Post by Matt_S »

Toaster Strudel wrote:
Matt_S wrote:
Toaster Strudel wrote:All we have are undenied hints of masonry. Matt_S is supposedly a mason, and is still alive?
TSPN was killed over a heavily hinted mason?
Excuse me if I'm skeptical.
I don't recall this. Did I miss the part where the mafia explained their kill?
Last night, TSPN was nightkilled.

Matt_S had already hinted/softclaimed.

Two nights later he's still not dead.
I misunderstood you there. I see what you're saying now. However:
1. CKD didn't seem to understand that I was a mason, so is there a reason to believe the mafia got that?
2. Is there a reason that the mafia would want to confirm two people?
3. WIFOM
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3553 (isolation #240) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:29 am

Post by Matt_S »

Yes, my pm says they have no evil intentions or mafia connections.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3621 (isolation #241) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:28 am

Post by Matt_S »

There seems to be a lot of arguing over this. I'm a mason with Kscope and skitzer. Skitzer has said that he knows why I know he's town:
skitzer wrote:I know why Matt_S knows I'm town. Matt_S is incorrect on one point, though. There is a breadcrumb. It's not very obvious unless you know the whole of it.
As for the breadcrumb he's talking about, it involves voting each other here and there and ending the day voting for the same person, but that doesn't prove that we aren't mafia, and I kind of abandoned it when bigger things happened day 1. And this game is actually what turned me off to the idea of breadcrumbing, since it added another minor task to pay attention to.
Mod: Prod skitzer and kscope plz
. Then we can move on to lynching CKD or TS.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3673 (isolation #242) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:14 am

Post by Matt_S »

I'm still fine with my CKD vote, but I'd really like it if CKD posted...
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3685 (isolation #243) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:39 pm

Post by Matt_S »

Hmm... TS or CKD...
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3723 (isolation #244) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:43 am

Post by Matt_S »

I'm sorry my activity has dropped, but school's taken a lot out of me. We're arguing a whole lot about TS versus CKD, along with a few other names being thrown around, but we don't need to necessarily choose only one. I'm pretty sure we have a lot of suspicions in common, so it probably comes down to what order we pursue them in. I'm pretty sure we'd be hard pressed to find a lynch that doesn't satisfy most people. I'd be satisfied with a CKD, a TS, a killa seven, and maybe a BM/SA lynch.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3759 (isolation #245) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:48 am

Post by Matt_S »

Toaster Strudel wrote:Where's the mod? I'd like to know Bogre's alignment before I'm put in an old age home and don't recognize anyone in this game.
I was going to comment on this earlier, but I figured that the topic would immediately be closed before people could comment. It doesn't seem like that'll happen anymore. This post sounds an awful lot like "I know his alignment, but I must post to feign ignorance about this lynch".
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3781 (isolation #246) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:36 pm

Post by Matt_S »

I call bussing on TS, lurking on BM, inside knowledge on K7, and hypocrisy on CKD.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3796 (isolation #247) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:51 am

Post by Matt_S »

killa seven wrote:
Matt_S wrote:I call bussing on TS, lurking on BM, inside knowledge on K7, and hypocrisy on CKD.
what u mean inside knowledge
Your comment on the doc yesterday.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3800 (isolation #248) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:00 am

Post by Matt_S »

Korlash wrote:
Matt wrote:Your comment on the doc yesterday.
Oh oh what? what? Are people paying attnetion to attacks I pressed now? What? Oh wow that's new.
Sorry, I forgot that you made the attack. Next time I'll be sure to ignore you :wink:
curiouskarmadog wrote:TS is obvscum..
interesting how so many says so now but attacked me earlier.
Could you explain this part plz?
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3811 (isolation #249) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:51 am

Post by Matt_S »

Just posting to say I'd like to hear more of what Tarhalindur's saying.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3822 (isolation #250) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:31 am

Post by Matt_S »

TS's behavior after the lynch yesterday was different from anything I've seen before. To me it looked like, "Ooh, I'm blatantly wagoning, but I hit scum so I'm town"
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3831 (isolation #251) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:36 am

Post by Matt_S »

Claim, plz.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3835 (isolation #252) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:09 am

Post by Matt_S »

Toaster Strudel wrote:Who do you think has been saving farside's tutu every night, geniuses???
Yes, insult our intelligence for not being able to guess your role.

This does make things interesting though.
Unvote, Vote Killa Seven
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Toaster Strudel wrote:Who do you think has been saving farside's tutu every night, geniuses???
bullshit, so you are saying we have yet another killing role?
I don't think you quite understand what she said.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3860 (isolation #253) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:24 am

Post by Matt_S »

CKD, you do realize that there have been nights where the mafia didn't get a kill, right?
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3875 (isolation #254) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:59 am

Post by Matt_S »

For goodness sake, just claim now.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3878 (isolation #255) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:10 pm

Post by Matt_S »

Matt_S wrote:For goodness sake, just claim now.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3904 (isolation #256) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:27 am

Post by Matt_S »

I can't help but notice that BM/SA is still absent. And I support the lynch k7 plan.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3953 (isolation #257) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:39 am

Post by Matt_S »

*sits anxiously* I'm just a mason, nothing more.

Things have taken an interesting turn. And farside, considering that you're getting roleblocked usually, I'll make the suggestion that you consider killing Surye, since he's claimed a nice, safe role. And if you don't want to, don't say.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3957 (isolation #258) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:36 am

Post by Matt_S »

[quote="KaleiÃ
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3963 (isolation #259) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:05 pm

Post by Matt_S »

So this means that TS isn't the roleblocker if Korlash is telling the truth.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3987 (isolation #260) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:41 am

Post by Matt_S »

Korlash wrote:
See the whole TS not being the RBer was the only reason I went with lyncing K7 yesterday
. I felt it would be better to lynch the RB first. But if LYLO is in fact that close I can't let outed scum be passed up again.

Also @ Spy: Yes yes, I was all for letting people call me Watcher/tracker if only to give the scum more to think about, but it's way too obvious I'm not a watcher...Still I guess I get why you would be hesitant to believe me until i cleared that up. still, if I was lying scum I wouldn't be caught that easy! ha ha ha! Seriously though... Not scum... >.>
Wait a minute...
Korlash wrote:First and foremost I would peg Tar as scum for the mere fact he was the one who said K7 was more likely the RBer then TS, and that we should lynch him instead. So
if TS does flip RBer
, I would suggest vigging him.
If you knew that TS could not be the roleblocker, why did you say this?
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4007 (isolation #261) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:25 am

Post by Matt_S »

Mod: Prods plz

If you're gone too, then
Mod: Prod yourself
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4013 (isolation #262) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:51 pm

Post by Matt_S »

Toaster Strudel wrote:I'm back from vacation.

Has it occurred to you that doctors don't travel????
Is that really your defense????
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4018 (isolation #263) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:57 am

Post by Matt_S »

Toaster Strudel wrote:Seriously. This is a mod error then. Or some twist that I cannot explain. I totally sent the protection orders.

But if you want to lynch me, fine, I'm frankly shocked to be alive, I'm a dead toaster strudel walking no matter what.
So you don't even think about accusing Korlash of lying. Why is that?
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4057 (isolation #264) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:36 am

Post by Matt_S »

*facepalm* I don't even know what to think. Toaster Strudel doesn't know who was killed last night, yet there was also no kill on the night he claimed to have not send in a protection. I don't see any reason to believe he is the doc, but I can't believe he's not in on who's getting killed if he's scum.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4058 (isolation #265) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:51 am

Post by Matt_S »

HOLY CRAP TITLE CHANGE
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4083 (isolation #266) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:28 am

Post by Matt_S »

Korlash wrote:Of course you know i'm the doc. You and tar Rbed me last night and killed farside. Jerks... ;_;
So the watcher thing was a lie? That explains a few odd things with the claim. And the results of that night were indeed epic. I really dislike Tar's self vote. I nominate CKD to take his place in the noose.
Vote CKD
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4098 (isolation #267) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:54 am

Post by Matt_S »

curiouskarmadog wrote:checking in and and rereading...as much as I would like too, I dont see Tar as scum..his plan seems geniune...which doesnt help my stock at all..but it is what it is.
not sure I understand Korlash's last post(matt got protection?) not sure what to think about the masons at this point, but I really dont think we have 3 more scum

going to reread yesterday and see what there is to see.
Korlash is now claiming doc, and he's claiming to have protected me on a night with no kill.

One of the biggest issues at hand is whether we believe Surye or not. Even if he's telling the truth, there's some problems with keeping him. And after thinking a bit about it, I don't care about the order of lynching Tar and CKD.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4132 (isolation #268) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:44 am

Post by Matt_S »

I still think CKD is the best choice. I've just had a bad feeling about him for the last several days.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4141 (isolation #269) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:19 am

Post by Matt_S »

Grimmy wrote:If you dont mind, I would like to hear that from all three of you please.

Grimmy
just to be sure
I know that my partners are protown, which I've stated before if you'd like to go and check.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4143 (isolation #270) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:42 am

Post by Matt_S »

Perhaps it's because I jumped from TS to K7 at around the same time Tar did, but I don't see why he's a more popular lynch than CKD.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4146 (isolation #271) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:19 am

Post by Matt_S »

Surye wrote:And do you think i'm the goon?
Why do you ask this?
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4152 (isolation #272) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:39 am

Post by Matt_S »

Surye wrote:
Matt_S wrote:
Surye wrote:And do you think i'm the goon?
Why do you ask this?
Because skitzer set that up as one of his two possibilities for me.
Actually, since it's been established that you're not town, asking that really doesn't tell anything. Forget this line of questioning ever happened. However, do you have any idea how Khelvaster died? That's something that just doesn't make sense.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4154 (isolation #273) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:42 am

Post by Matt_S »

Who did your predecessor target N0?
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4156 (isolation #274) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:03 am

Post by Matt_S »

I just was curious if you somehow caused the poison death. That greatly confuses me.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4167 (isolation #275) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:32 pm

Post by Matt_S »

I don't see how Surye would could for town at LYLO, but I don't see why killing him today is better than tomorrow.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4177 (isolation #276) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:20 am

Post by Matt_S »

curiouskarmadog wrote:well I dont see why they would kill you over the masons...
Perhaps because doctors can stop night kills?
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4179 (isolation #277) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:39 am

Post by Matt_S »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Matt_S wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:well I dont see why they would kill you over the masons...
Perhaps because doctors can stop night kills?
no more discussion about this.
Okay then, on with the lynching.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4184 (isolation #278) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:42 am

Post by Matt_S »

Korlash wrote:Well the day when masons are trusted and value over a doctor is the day this game dies..
Honestly, we are more valuable than you, because there's more of us. However, you are a better target because a night kill against you hurts more than a night kill against just one of us. And I don't see how the trust thing is relevant.

Now, do you have any new reasons to lynch Tar over CKD? Because I'm not feeling it.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4187 (isolation #279) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:31 pm

Post by Matt_S »

Korlash wrote:
Matt wrote:Now, do you have any new reasons to lynch Tar over CKD? Because I'm not feeling it.
I haven't seen a new reason to lynch CKD since I first began pushing my Tar case... so... Might wana look for whatever point you attempted to make with this as... I just can't see it.
Matt wrote:Honestly, we are more valuable than you, because there's more of us. However, you are a better target because a night kill against you hurts more than a night kill against just one of us. And I don't see how the trust thing is relevant.
More valuble then me? If I recall correctly the mason trio consists of you and the two most worthless players in this game right now. So no, the only valubility you three make up would be confirmed town, which would make the four of us the exact same value.
1. I wanted to know why you asked if anyone wanted to go back to Tar. I assumed there was something that prompted your action.
2. I mean that the three of us combined are more valuable than you because there's three of us.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4195 (isolation #280) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:21 pm

Post by Matt_S »

Tarhalindur wrote:... unless CKD is somehow town, in which case you need to lynch Surye first.

Or unless you lynch me today, which might be a blessing given how glacial this game has been. I'm going to keep voting myself - if you want to lynch CKD ahead of me, be my guest, but I'm getting too tired of this game.
This post here has made me a convert.
Unvote, vote Tarhalindur
. I have a feeling that this means CKD is town and Surye is a survivor and mafia will have a few people still alive after those two lynches are through.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4208 (isolation #281) » Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:53 pm

Post by Matt_S »

Korlash wrote:Anyone ever see what CKD ultimately got up to? He wasn't lynched or anything was he?
I think CKD only got to L-1.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4228 (isolation #282) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:34 am

Post by Matt_S »

Holy crap, good thing I can't properly count votes.

Good game, all.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4234 (isolation #283) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:23 am

Post by Matt_S »

It came across my mind before that BM could have been responsible for the poison kill, but I discounted it since I figured he would have said something if he was. =/
Show

(2) think very hard;

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”