Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:12 am

Post by Roden »

In post 31, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 14, LicketyQuickety wrote:I'm gunna veto this, but still read it as Townie.
Scum?
Theatre?

VOTE: Dwlee
In post 35, T3 wrote:Also I hard lurk through pressure as scum.
Truth.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:22 am

Post by Roden »

If it's copy pasta then it makes sense why you voted DGB lol
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by Roden »

Pressure on T3 isn't a bad idea, but he's more likely to sort himself for us. If he's scum he'll likely out himself the longer the game goes on, and he's likely to form incriminating associatives as well.

Can't say I'm good at actually reading him, but I've played enough games with him that I kinda know his meta. It's generally detrimental to scum to keep him around regardless of his alignment.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by Roden »

Also he's just fun to play with
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #88 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 86, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 83, CheekyTeeky wrote:Roden Town.
I very much disagree
Where's your vote at then?

VOTE: Nero
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by Roden »

It was a real missed opportunity to not just make my name Rodent lol.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 100, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 92, CheekyTeeky wrote:Nah that's the towniest town that ever towned XD
I know you're being sarcastic althought town do omgus really hard.

Roden the only reason that you are voting me is bc I called u scum while my vote wasn't on u right?
Kinda. I wanted to see your reaction and if you'd explain your stance, but you didn't even follow up with a vote. You sound unsure though, so gun to my head, I wouldn't flip you.
T3 wrote:Nero WIM < something = scum
I usually pretend to know Mafia terms but I've never been able to figure out what WIM means.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 111, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 81, Roden wrote:Pressure on T3 isn't a bad idea, but he's more likely to sort himself for us. If he's scum he'll likely out himself the longer the game goes on, and he's likely to form incriminating associatives as well.

Can't say I'm good at actually reading him, but I've played enough games with him that I kinda know his meta. It's generally detrimental to scum to keep him around regardless of his alignment.
You're suggesting that "the longer the game goes on, and he's likely to form incriminating associatives" is a characteristic of T3 and not every player out there, so we should give T3 special treatment - only pressure, but
not eliminate
?

I'll figure out what this all means as soon as I finish scraping my brain matter from the walls.
I mean this in a positive way, but T3 is not like every player out there. You should know this from Deco alone.
In post 113, Nero Cain wrote:Hey Shrek what's roden saying in y'all's scum pt?
I'm panicking that you already figured out the scum team and Shrek is posting All Star lyrics.
In post 114, Nero Cain wrote:Win=wants it more.
Ah, never would've guessed that tbh.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 117, T3 wrote:
In post 114, Nero Cain wrote:Win=wants it more.
I never knew either I thought it meant post frequency.
I do think post frequency is a bit of a town tell, unless someone is hyper posting one liners. That's actually more of a scum tell to me.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 118, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 116, Roden wrote:I'm panicking that you already figured out the scum team
VOTE: Roden
Nero associative?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 121, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 120, Roden wrote:
In post 116, Roden wrote:I'm panicking that you already figured out the scum team
Nero associative?
Bad fake scum hunting?
Bold of you to assume I'm not just bad at the game.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by Roden »

DGB I wanna avoid baselessly fighting with you this time around, considering Dwlee is in this game and I expect to argue with them as some point too. So I'll just give you my scum games so you can meta me if that makes things easier. If you still wanna fight then at least give me something with substance.

Scum games are Newbie 2066, 2070, and 2073. Everyone else is free to do homework as well if they want.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 133, MegAzumarill wrote:Initial reactions:
Lickity: push on T3 seems weak, but they seem to be going about it in a town way,
Roden: seems townie but I don't think I can ever townbin them again.
Gamma: seems to want to move conversation forward, townread
Oof. I don't blame you tbh.
In post 137, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 128, Roden wrote:DGB I wanna avoid baselessly fighting with you this time around, considering Dwlee is in this game and I expect to argue with them as some point too. So I'll just give you my scum games so you can meta me if that makes things easier. If you still wanna fight then at least give me something with substance.

Scum games are Newbie 2066, 2070, and 2073. Everyone else is free to do homework as well if they want.

Meta is rubbish.

- DGB in every game meta is brought up.
Meh. I can only bring a horse to water.
In post 140, Nero Cain wrote:Imy initial reaction was that roden was scummy for buddying up to t3 but t3 kinda chainsaw defending roden and pushing me based on some posting frequency bull makes real worried that I was wrong and t3 is scum
Oh T3 could definitely be scum, don't get me wrong. I'm just usually casual like this with him since nearly all my games have included him and he was my first scum buddy on this site. But like I said, I think he just needs to simmer, we'll figure out his alignment sooner rather than later.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 198, Shrek wrote:
In post 195, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 192, Shrek wrote:
In post 186, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 177, Shrek wrote:for that notion i don't see nero and roden/t3 having partner equity in the slightest, which is why i'm putting him the highest outta everyone.
This doesn't add up unless you have T3 and roden as scum reads, which you didn't? Maybe I'm misunderstanding the logic?
in the hypothetical situation that one of t3 or roden is scum (or nero is scum), he would not be a scum partner with either of those two. am i using partner equity incorrectly?
Yes incorrectly in that Nero still has scum equity for other reasons. Like if I said Roden is town because he's not partnered with x and y then my logic is missing all the other teams he could be part of not including x and y.
oh i see. well in that case ill just say that i dont think any of nero, t3, or roden could be scum partners with one another based off of their limited interactions thus far
This kinda reads like TMI tbh. How do you know Nero vs T3 isn't scum theatre or that Nero vs me isn't distancing?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 177, Shrek wrote: null:
roden - nero does have some point in that they came off as buddy buddy to t3, but that's pretty much the biggest and only point on them. i'd like to see him contribute to the thread and give out more reads at the moment because i want more info
I won't have a reads list until tomorrow, it's way too early for me to have one that's actually worth anything.

Why are you giving Nero's words so much weight, btw? He accused us of being scum buddies out of the blue, which you ignored, and now you're deferring to him to form your read on me?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #325 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 256, Dragon of the West wrote:my scumreads at the moment after one read through: T3& LQ
My strongest townreads are Roden, Mega, and DGB. I also townread Nero's early posts but I'm less sure there
I agree with the Mega town read. They're pretty much playing the same as they did in my last game with them.

I'm more hesitant about DGB but this wouldn't be our first TvT.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 351, DrippingGoofball wrote:
Because Roden is telling the truth in this post.
Shading me while giving zero actual content and substance means you're either scum or lazy town.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 379, NorwegianboyEE wrote:How do you do fellow humans. Do you too find early wagons intriguing?!
I feel like Testa is in the same sub group Shrek is in AKA the awkward entrance group. I understand there's a bit of a language barrier, but it reads to me like they're both trying really hard not to look scummy in their intro but then paradoxically make themselves look scummy.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Roden »

In post 466, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 110, Roden wrote:
In post 100, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 92, CheekyTeeky wrote:Nah that's the towniest town that ever towned XD
I know you're being sarcastic althought town do omgus really hard.

Roden the only reason that you are voting me is bc I called u scum while my vote wasn't on u right?
Kinda. I wanted to see your reaction and if you'd explain your stance, but you didn't even follow up with a vote. You sound unsure though, so gun to my head, I wouldn't flip you.
i mean you could have just used your words and asked me.

like i said i know that town do omgus hard but i still feel like the blank venge vote was on the scummy side.
Not sure what happened with the quote but I think I fixed it.

Anyway I don't really play that way, I'll ask questions often but I'm better at catching if reactions are genuine, as opposed to just straightforward questions and answers. I think you backed off of me since I'm not an easy wagon, which makes me think you didn't actually have much reason to scum read me anyway. I wouldn't have gotten that if I just asked "Why?" because I'd likely (and deservedly) just get "why me fry me" as an answer, if not from you then from someone else.

I didn't really think of my vote on you as a blank venge vote either way, I wanted content and you gave plenty of content. I don't think it matters now why you originally scum read me, but I'd be interested to hear it.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:13 am

Post by Roden »

In post 495, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 483, Roden wrote:I wouldn't have gotten that if I just asked "Why?" because I'd likely (and deservedly) just get "why me fry me" as an answer,
why my fry me is just a weak push and only lvl 1 players use it. Also the fct that you wanted to avoid that just in case makes u look self conscious
That's because I am self-conscious lol. I don't like getting scum read regardless of my actual alignment, and WMFM is annoying which is why I make an effort to not just leave blank "Why?" posts.

Is there a reason you left out the rest of my response?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Roden »

In post 500, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 496, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 495, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 483, Roden wrote:I wouldn't have gotten that if I just asked "Why?" because I'd likely (and deservedly) just get "why me fry me" as an answer,
why my fry me is just a weak push and only lvl 1 players use it. Also the fct that you wanted to avoid that just in case makes u look self conscious
Not self conscious enough to avoid admitting that ^.^
tbf kitty has expressed being nervous when he was scum b4 so i wouldn't 100% put it past Roden to say that he's trying to avoid a scumtell.
Oh I can't avoid my actual scum tells. There's a reason I pointed out my scum games, my meta is debatabley night and day when it comes to my scum and town games. What you see as me buddying T3 is just me seeing him as town since I'm pretty sure he's already figured out my alignment from meta alone. Tbf though I'll probably get paranoid of him later because I literally always do.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:35 am

Post by Roden »

In post 504, Nero Cain wrote:i quote the relavent pportions to cut down on post length. why iss your vote still on me?
It makes your post seem fake then if my response didn't actually matter to you. Literally what was the point in making that post? If my response didn't matter then I can only see it as you trying to justify your scum read on me without having to have an
actual
reason to scum read me.

I kept my vote on you because your responses to pressure haven't been good. You dropped attention on me when you saw I wasn't getting wagon'd, and then you started focusing on Mega, who's one of my top town reads. If your reasoning on Mega had any merit I'd likely move my vote, but it doesn't. You're pushing a false narrative that Mega wants you bussed when they've already repeatedly proven that isn't the case, but you keep putting your hands over your ears and scrambling to find a reason to scum read them. The quote you used out of context to frame them also just reeks of scummy intent, so I'm pretty confident leaving my vote on you.

Why are you so invested in why I've voted you? There's been four other votes on you and you don't seem to care at all. You're not even tunneling me, so why ignore everyone else?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Roden »

In post 539, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 530, Roden wrote:I kept my vote on you because your responses to pressure haven't been good.
tell me more
I did, it was in my post.
In post 530, Roden wrote:ou dropped attention on me when you saw I wasn't getting wagon'd, and then you started focusing on Mega,
i don't think this is true? Also there's more than 1 scum in this game why should my sole focus be on you?
It's true according to your ISO.

Didn't say your sole focus had to be on me? I'm saying if you think I'm scum then I don't think it's a real scum read if you'd give up that easily to try to wagon someone else instead. It gives me an "anyone but me" attitude which isn't helpful to town.
In post 530, Roden wrote:ou're pushing a false narrative that Mega wants you bussed
never said anything about mega bussing me...
Wagon'd. You know what I meant.
In post 530, Roden wrote:so why ignore everyone else?
this is blatantly false
You've said nothing on ArcAngel, almost nothing on Gamma, almost nothing on Cheeky.

And again you're picking and choosing what you respond to as long as it helps your narrative. I won't be responding to much else if you keep trying to argue with me in bad faith.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:01 am

Post by Roden »

In post 545, Roden wrote:
In post 530, Roden wrote:I kept my vote on you because your responses to pressure haven't been good.
tell me more
In post 530, Roden wrote:ou dropped attention on me when you saw I wasn't getting wagon'd, and then you started focusing on Mega,
i don't think this is true? Also there's more than 1 scum in this game why should my sole focus be on you?

Didn't say your sole focus had to be on me? I'm saying if you think I'm scum then I don't think it's a real scum read if you'd give up that easily to try to wagon someone else instead. It gives me an "anyone but me" attitude which isn't helpful to town.
In post 530, Roden wrote:ou're pushing a false narrative that Mega wants you bussed
this is blatantly false
You've said nothing on ArcAngel, almost nothing on Gamma, almost nothing on Cheeky.

And again you're picking and choosing what you respond to as long as it helps your narrative. I won't be responding to much else if you keep trying to argue with me in bad faith.
Gonna add that you're also sheeping Norway even though they voted you. You only seem to care about why I specifically voted you.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:44 am

Post by Roden »

In post 552, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 548, Roden wrote:Gonna add that you're also sheeping Norway even though they voted you. You only seem to care about why I specifically voted you.
Roden do you have other scum reads atm? Not that I think you're wrong on Nero, just that I feel like the 1v1 isn't very productive.
Yeah, I'm not liking Shrek, Testa, and StD. I just had a scum game with StD and he's playing the exact same like he did there, and his gut read on me feels iffy since he should know my scum play is different than this. Testa's vote on Nero and quick switch onto StD once she got pressured on it made me think she's scared to have attention on her, and she did basically disappear right after so I'm feeling confident on it. Shrek has been ignoring my questions so my suspicion on them has turned into a scum lean.

I did have DGB here but unfortunately they're probably just lazy town. Also I'm pretty confident at least one scum is hiding within the lurkers since that's been a constant in every single one of my games on this site, so I plan to do a VCA towards EoD that mainly just focuses on lurkers.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 566, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 548, Roden wrote:
In post 545, Roden wrote:
tell me more

this is blatantly false

Gonna add that you're also sheeping Norway even though they voted you. You only seem to care about why I specifically voted you.
My vote on Nero was obvious RVS and Nero also recognized it as such.
How is this relevant?
This is why I don't like that Nero keeps chopping up quotes.

My original post took issue with how he's been hyper focused on my vote on him. He tried to shade me for keeping my vote on him, and I pointed out that he hasn't done the same to others. I brought up your name exactly because he recognized your vote as RVS, yet it didn't ping him that your vote stayed on him well past RVS.

This isn't a shade attempt on you, but me pointing out that his concern/shade on me reads as faked.
In post 579, LicketyQuickety wrote:Okay, Roden is probably Town here. I like their analysis and the way they are playing. It's a strong Town Lean for me.

I'm also going to TR Norweigh for their reads. So that's a read that holds since early game.
I think these are genuine reads.
In post 588, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 576, Roden wrote:and his gut read on me feels iffy since he should know my scum play is different than this.
how would you define the difference
Because I'm not already a general consensus town read, I haven't buttered up any town leaders, I haven't tried to appease anyone yet, I'm not backing down from my scum reads for townie points, and I'm not playing cautiously/conservatively. I know how to influence town and that clearly isn't happening here. And I know you haven't played with me in a confirmed town game yet, but you can see in my completed town games that I play just as recklessly in those as I've been playing here.
In post 590, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 576, Roden wrote:Testa's vote on Nero and quick switch onto StD once she got pressured on it made me think she's scared to have attention on her,
I noticed that too, I was hoping they would post more.

What do you make of Mega lock towning Testa pretty fast? That kinda skewed my read there.
Mega is kinda easy to read IMO, so I don't think it's an associative. But they are kinda easy to fool, no offense of course to Mega, so I think they just glanced at Testa and moved on. If Testa actually does flip red though, I think we need to pressure Mega and do an ISO dive.

@Mega:
Why did you town lock Testa so easily? Is it an actual lock?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Roden »

Dwlee hasn't attempted to sheep obvscum yet, which is worrying.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (isolation #29) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 625, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 623, Roden wrote:Dwlee hasn't attempted to sheep obvscum yet, which is worrying.
Is this town!Nero TMI? :nerd:
Nope, because that would imply I'm scum. And yet, you aren't sheeping me. :P
DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 623, Roden wrote:Dwlee hasn't attempted to sheep obvscum yet, which is worrying.
Nero is sheeping obvscum CheekyTeeky, does that mean anything?
Does Nero typically sheep scum?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (isolation #30) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 664, Nero Cain wrote:Roden is living and pushing a false narrative that I'vebeen hyper focused on his vote. I think asking why rodent their vote' was still sitting on me despite them not saying anything is a fair question. He ignored it the first time I asked so I asked again. Roden trying to spin it is really slimy.
I'm sorry, what? Why are you pretending like we haven't been arguing ever since I voted you? Claiming I haven't said anything is blatantly false.
In post 504, Nero Cain wrote:i quote the relavent pportions to cut down on post length. why iss your vote still on me?
In post 514, Nero Cain wrote:y is ur vote still on me roden?
These two posts were only six minutes apart. Are you actually trying to argue that because six minutes passed, you believed I was ignoring your question? That's beyond unreasonable and exactly why I've kept my vote on you.

If six minutes without a response is too long for you, then I'm sorry my dude, but you're definitely hyper focused on me.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (isolation #31) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by Roden »

I've got no problem moving off of Nero for now, I've read everything I needed to read from him.

VOTE: Testarossa

I wanna set up a Shrek counter wagon too and see what scum does.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (isolation #32) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 206, Roden wrote:
In post 198, Shrek wrote:
In post 195, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 192, Shrek wrote:
In post 186, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 177, Shrek wrote:for that notion i don't see nero and roden/t3 having partner equity in the slightest, which is why i'm putting him the highest outta everyone.
This doesn't add up unless you have T3 and roden as scum reads, which you didn't? Maybe I'm misunderstanding the logic?
in the hypothetical situation that one of t3 or roden is scum (or nero is scum), he would not be a scum partner with either of those two. am i using partner equity incorrectly?
Yes incorrectly in that Nero still has scum equity for other reasons. Like if I said Roden is town because he's not partnered with x and y then my logic is missing all the other teams he could be part of not including x and y.
oh i see. well in that case ill just say that i dont think any of nero, t3, or roden could be scum partners with one another based off of their limited interactions thus far
This kinda reads like TMI tbh. How do you know Nero vs T3 isn't scum theatre or that Nero vs me isn't distancing?
In post 216, Roden wrote:
In post 177, Shrek wrote: null:
roden - nero does have some point in that they came off as buddy buddy to t3, but that's pretty much the biggest and only point on them. i'd like to see him contribute to the thread and give out more reads at the moment because i want more info
I won't have a reads list until tomorrow, it's way too early for me to have one that's actually worth anything.

Why are you giving Nero's words so much weight, btw? He accused us of being scum buddies out of the blue, which you ignored, and now you're deferring to him to form your read on me?
I'd like some answers if you're here, Shrek.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (isolation #33) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by Roden »

I didn't even realize Kitty had posted tbh
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (isolation #34) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 744, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 576, Roden wrote:StD. I just had a scum game with StD and he's playing the exact same like he did there
Can you explain what specifically is "the exact same"? I just had a game with StD where he was town and he just was lazy town with gut reads
Oh, maybe he just always plays that way then, because that's indistinguishable from how he played with me in our scum game. That's gonna make it a lot harder to read him then. Can you link it? I wanna compare his ISO's.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (isolation #35) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 762, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 750, Roden wrote:
In post 744, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 576, Roden wrote:StD. I just had a scum game with StD and he's playing the exact same like he did there
Can you explain what specifically is "the exact same"? I just had a game with StD where he was town and he just was lazy town with gut reads
Oh, maybe he just always plays that way then, because that's indistinguishable from how he played with me in our scum game. That's gonna make it a lot harder to read him then. Can you link it? I wanna compare his ISO's.
viewtopic.php?t=86774&f=2&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... er_sort=Go

Does this work? Should be StD's ISO from Large 233. Sorry, don't know/don't feel like figuring out how to link it cleaner from mobile
Yep, that works fine. Here's his ISO from our scum game if you're interested:

viewtopic.php?t=87201&f=11&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #774 (isolation #36) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 773, CheekyTeeky wrote:I actually think StD is town here compared to that scumgame.
Yeahhh, the town game is a bit of an eye opener for me.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (isolation #37) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by Roden »

I don't think anyone was reading StD at all tbh. My accusation was mainly reactionary + I figured he should've known better.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (isolation #38) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:27 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 828, Nero Cain wrote:I could be terribly wrong but I like to swing for the fences and I just highly doubt scum is 3 lurkers and some rando
I actually agree with this tbh. I'm fine with wagoning lurkers for content, but I don't think any of them should actually be today's elim. I'd rather do a flip that gets us more info.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (isolation #39) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:40 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 838, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 837, Roden wrote:
In post 828, Nero Cain wrote:I could be terribly wrong but I like to swing for the fences and I just highly doubt scum is 3 lurkers and some rando
I actually agree with this tbh. I'm fine with wagoning lurkers for content, but I don't think any of them should actually be today's elim. I'd rather do a flip that gets us more info.
So you're not expecting to elim Testa today?
I think Testa is an "ok cool" type flip if she's red and an "oh ok then" flip if she's green. Like, I'd be looking at Mega tomorrow if Testa flips green I guess, since it could've been TMI with the town lock. But that's kinda all I'd get and right now I think she only has a slightly higher chance to flip red than Arc for instance. I honestly don't expect everyone to settle for a Testa elim anyway, unless she continues to look scummy which at that point I'd feel better/more confident about it.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #844 (isolation #40) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:44 pm

Post by Roden »

Actually I kinda wanna reiterate that Shrek should be a competing wagon right now.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (isolation #41) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:46 pm

Post by Roden »

If I was scum buddies with DGB we'd be unstoppable lol. Exchange Mega for Dwlee and that's my dream scum team.

Are you hard town reading me Cheeky?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (isolation #42) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:51 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 845, Shrek wrote:
In post 844, Roden wrote:Actually I kinda wanna reiterate that Shrek should be a competing wagon right now.
bruh
How do you read me asking you a hypothetical question as me distancing from T3? I'm asking you why you don't suspect scum theatre in the first place, and your response to that is...obviously I'm trying to hide my own scum theatre? Lmao

VOTE: Shrek
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (isolation #43) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:12 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 851, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 844, Roden wrote:Actually I kinda wanna reiterate that Shrek should be a competing wagon right now.
Why?
I originally wanted to because he should've been anyway, but it was also brought up that he's a lurker who has managed to post a bit more than the other lurkers while still having completely unmemorable posting. Now I think he's projecting that I'm trying to get him to argue with Nero, since Shrek is the only scum read I 100% agree with Nero on, so idk how he could interpret it that way.
In post 852, Shrek wrote:
In post 850, Roden wrote:
In post 845, Shrek wrote:
bruh
How do you read me asking you a hypothetical question as me distancing from T3? I'm asking you why you don't suspect scum theatre in the first place, and your response to that is...obviously I'm trying to hide my own scum theatre? Lmao

you were asking if you and nero could be scum theatre or t3 and nero could be scum theatre in response to me saying that i dont think that the group of t3/nero/you had more than 1 scum in it (which was a big while back now) and youre misconstruing my point as me saying youre scum theatreing with him. like you dont bring up the possibility of nero not being scum there but then quickly shift off of his wagon and onto testarossa as soon as it becomes clear that his wagon is bad and pointless

also your omgus makes me think im right
Of course I shifted off Nero's wagon because it was pointless, why would I stay there as a vanity vote when I agreed we needed to pressure more people? Why are you acting like my vote on Testa is scummy when you're
also
voting Testa?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (isolation #44) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:19 pm

Post by Roden »

I'm genuinely baffled that somebody could straight face say that voting a certain player is scummy when they're currently voting that exact person.

I'll be honest I'm kind of toasted right now so maybe that'll make sense when I read it again in the morning, but this take is really """interesting"""
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (isolation #45) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:28 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 856, Shrek wrote:im not saying that you shifted off of it for being pointless, it just came less than 10 minutes after you were criticizing him for tunneling and focusing on you which makes it seem like it was very on the nose. and my vote for testa is because i legitimately think that she's scum and has been on her for a while, while your vote for testa is part of a sudden wagon and you essentially admit that you dont want to see her flip today anyway
Ehhhh ok maybe I'm just not good to post right now, this does sound more reasonable, my bad. I shifted off Nero because I didn't think I was getting much more content, and I wasn't confident or spiteful enough to 1v1.

I'm not super into flipping Testa as a priority no, my vote was just to wagon and see if there was resistance. The only notable thing so far is that Cheeky swapped out and T3 gained the lead, but I'm town reading Cheeky so I don't think anything AI has happened yet.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (isolation #46) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:34 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 858, Shrek wrote:
In post 857, Roden wrote:I'm genuinely baffled that somebody could straight face say that voting a certain player is scummy when they're currently voting that exact person.

I'll be honest I'm kind of toasted right now so maybe that'll make sense when I read it again in the morning, but this take is really """interesting"""

youre literally purposefully ignoring that the circumstances under which we voted testarossa are completely different bruh
I'm not? I didn't bring it up I guess but I don't think it matters if we vote for the same person. You just scum read her more than I do.
In post 859, Nero Cain wrote::/ my wagon was dying maybe but it wasn't dead. I'm p sure that all of mega, gamma, t3 and arc are there.bcallingbur vote on me a vanity vote and arguing that u needed to switch wagons is umm crazy
What's crazy about switching wagons? Town gains info on who, why, and when people switch to certain wagons. I'm personally not good at catching scummy intent with votes, so I look to see what wagons get resisted. Testa and T3 both got votes pretty easily, and some people had FOS on Shrek so I want to see who'd also wagon him.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (isolation #47) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:39 pm

Post by Roden »

I mean, you did claim Mason.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (isolation #48) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:55 am

Post by Roden »

In post 891, Nero Cain wrote:I mean it is gamma but I doubt we could get that today. T3/tess/policy lim on aa9 might be my elim order for today
In post 904, Nero Cain wrote:Only me and std scum read gamma
I could go back to voting Testa if she starts playing and I don't like what I see.

What's the case on Gamma? Kinda sounds like a spicy elim.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #959 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Roden »

I'm shook. I didn't think he'd ever actually get an avatar.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:42 am

Post by Roden »

In post 957, Dragon of the West wrote:I had to do a triple take on that. Between that and LQ & Cheeky's avatars looking similar on mobile I'm gonna very confused who I'm reading lol
Ngl I keep mixing them up because of their similar avatars and name structure. I thought LQ claimed Mason at first until I used CTRL + F in their ISO's.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:13 am

Post by Roden »

In post 996, T3 wrote:
In post 994, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 984, T3 wrote:Also, no it was definitely not too early to tell.
Dude I had made 3 posts when I voted me and then you later argued that I hadn't wall posted yet (0n like page 3 or w/e it was)
That vote was me sheping Roden.
Wait, really? You're normally more cautious of me when you're town. Or did you already confidently meta read me like I assumed?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (isolation #52) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:21 am

Post by Roden »

VOTE: Gamma

I want to go here for now. Something feels off with Nero/T3/Gamma and I wanna see if and how wagons shift with Gamma thrown in the mix.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1115 (isolation #53) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1100, CheekyTeeky wrote:Ok we just kill T3 with fire and see how that flips then.
Note that LQ, Roden both jumped ship at E3.
Jumped ship from where? My votes have been T3 > Nero > Testa > Shrek > Gamma
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (isolation #54) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1103, Shrek wrote:
In post 1089, CheekyTeeky wrote:Dwlee, MegA, DGB, AA9?
i would suggest putting roden in there somewhere but otherwise i can see it
Why isn't your vote on any of them then?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1153 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1136, Gamma Emerald wrote:okay yeah on a closer inspection I just kinda let the topic drop that I thought Nero was dodging initially
everything after that I can probably forgive under my current reconsideration
VOTE: Save the Dragons
reasons detailed earlier, don't think the way he has stuck to his vote on me is town
This reeks of desperation. You think Nero is scum but you vote StD just because his name's been brought up? This just reads as you being afraid of town backlash if you keep pushing him, so now you want to push for what looks like easy wagon so you have less pressure on yourself.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1196 (isolation #56) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1156, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1153, Roden wrote:
In post 1136, Gamma Emerald wrote:okay yeah on a closer inspection I just kinda let the topic drop that I thought Nero was dodging initially
reasons detailed earlier, don't think the way he has stuck to his vote on me is town
This reeks of desperation. You think Nero is scum but you vote StD just because his name's been brought up? This just reads as you being afraid of town backlash if you keep pushing him, so now you want to push for what looks like easy wagon so you have less pressure on yourself.
actually you're misreading this completely
this post was me saying after trying to locate posts backing my position, I was off-track, and as such I felt like I had little remaining reason to SR Nero, thus I TR him now
This is just a more positive retelling of what I just said.
In post 1166, Gamma Emerald wrote:
I also don't see how StD was the hot topic when I posted this, making Roden's post responding to this more nonsensical
Actually multiple people have mentioned StD recently. He's been accused of coasting and it's been brought up that both dragons should be considered points of interest.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (isolation #57) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1198, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1196, Roden wrote:This is just a more positive retelling of what I just said.
You literally have my Nero read ass-backwards, stfu
Not from my perspective.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1216, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1212, Roden wrote:
In post 1196, Roden wrote:This is just a more positive retelling of what I just said.
Not from my perspective.
Then your head's stuck in your ass, idk what to fucking tell you to convince you your wrong when you are basically using alternative facts
Ok, I believe you. You're very convincing and your case is compelling.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1229 (isolation #59) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1227, T3 wrote:I'll take a look at Roden meta.
I thought you already did? Why were you sheeping me if you weren't sure of my alignment?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1230 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1226, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1222, Roden wrote:
In post 1216, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1212, Roden wrote:
Not from my perspective.
Then your head's stuck in your ass, idk what to fucking tell you to convince you your wrong when you are basically using alternative facts
Ok, I believe you. You're very convincing and your case is compelling.
like, I have even said that Nero was basically right about what I was doing aside from the fact I was scum for doing it
despite that you continue to believe a completely off-base narrative?
It's not a narrative, FMPOV it just looks like you had scummy intent and your attempts at AtE aren't convincing me otherwise.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1237 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1229, Roden wrote:
I thought you already did? Why were you sheeping me if you weren't sure of my alignment?
Actually you already know my meta? You've played with me in all of my scum games.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1233, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1230, Roden wrote:It's not a narrative, FMPOV it just looks like you had scummy intent and your attempts at AtE aren't convincing me otherwise.
scummy intent is one thing but you have asserted that you somehow think I still "SR" Nero despite that being entirely untrue
Whether you still scum read Nero or not isn't the point, because if you're scum then your reads are fabricated by default. I'll concede on that point I guess but the rest of what I said still stands.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1251 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1243, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1241, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1236, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1231, DrippingGoofball wrote:But as I always say. If you want to practice your scum game, don't sign up for a new game.
literally never heard you say this, but what does it mean?
If you want to practice your scum game,
don't
new game
okay
how would you practice your scumgame then?
DGB is saying Testa is scum but for reasons that are forbidden.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1253 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1238, T3 wrote:
In post 1237, Roden wrote:
In post 1229, Roden wrote:
Actually you already know my meta? You've played with me in all of my scum games.
I don't remember your meta.
Town read plummeting unfortunately.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1371 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:01 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1366, Nero Cain wrote:Let's go rocking roden. Put it vote' on t3
Depending on how he answers the questions I asked him, I actually might. T3 doesnt normally sheep me and I want to know why he did.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1372 (isolation #66) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by Roden »

Also we're only a little over two IRL days into the game, we shouldn't rush an elim. The problem is that we're having quantity over quality issues when it comes to posts.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1780 (isolation #67) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by Roden »

Late arrival, but uh why isn't Cheeky dead? She claimed Mason.

Gonna do some catch up responses in a bit. Atm I'm between wanting StD or Dwlee gone. StD TMI'd T3 as town, and Dwlee made a few opportunistic wagon hops and is acting way more assertive than their usual town self.

And no Dwlee this isn't meta, it's a vibe check, so you can't get mad.
Nero Cain wrote:Y is scum reading gamma such a no no for everyone?
I have no problem with it, they'd be my third choice for today's elim. I think people are just afraid of getting scum read for it since there already seems to be a narrative that Gamma is mis-elim bait.

Testa/Cyrus slot is my fourth choice but may sky rocket to 1st if they're actually scum, since Cyrus tends to spew his alignment with just a minor amount of pressure.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1787 (isolation #68) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1676, Shrek wrote: right now, me/cheeky/lq/nero/possibly roden is the townbloc that i feel most comfortable with. i also wouldnt be opposed to dotw joining that because hes been relatively proactive in trying to find out who the scum are
What made you change your read on me? I feel like we backed off of each other without much fanfare. On my end it's mainly because I made a bit of a fool out of myself that one night and realized your stance was more reasonable than I gave it credit for.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2018 (isolation #69) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1993, CheekyTeeky wrote:StD/Gamma scumreading each other but not really pushing is interesting.
That's because it's probably theatre.

Arc is also trying to hard shift the wagon off of Mega by attacking Shrek. Idk why or how her read on him flipped so easily, but it pinged me hard that it happened right as DGB started claiming a guilty check on a town read player.

Dwlee had no response to my read on them besides "that's meta" and "I didn't hop wagons" which uh, isn't a particularly solid rebuttal.

Cyrus is currently spewing scum, so I'm kinda sad I gave Testa a chance yesterday.

I'm thinking the scum team consists of some combination of {StD/Gamma/Arc/Mega/Dwlee/Cyrus}, and at this point we absolutely need to boot either StD Mega or Cyrus.

For now I'm at VOTE: Cyrus
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2019 (isolation #70) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 2011, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 2004, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 1984, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 1980, Gamma Emerald wrote:How is it 50/50?
How many times can you role town in a row if it's all random . It's like a dice you throw it 6 times what's the cance of rolling 1?
This is not how probability works
you would have a 36% chance of hitting 1 . As I said I'm not bothering with dw he can be whatever this game. I'm sure before the games over I will know. Poe Nero gamma a50 and lick
Who the hell is lick?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2037 (isolation #71) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 2029, CheekyTeeky wrote:You guys need to get off Cyrus and give him a chance to play. If he is scum elimming him early just makes it a no info slot to get anything from.
I don't think the plan is to turbo elim him. It's just three votes IIRC, and he needs to be pressured.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2058 (isolation #72) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 2035, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2018, Roden wrote:Dwlee had no response to my read on them besides "that's meta" and "I didn't hop wagons" which uh, isn't a particularly solid rebuttal.
So are you scum

That was your case but I don't expect you to remember if you're red.
I'm not scum. Do you think I am?

Ngl if I had a red PM you'd be the first NK. Nothing against you personally, but we've butted heads in the other two games we had, and I wouldn't keep someone around who I know is going to scum read me and is generally difficult to vote out.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2063 (isolation #73) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 2061, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2058, Roden wrote:
In post 2035, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2018, Roden wrote:Dwlee had no response to my read on them besides "that's meta" and "I didn't hop wagons" which uh, isn't a particularly solid rebuttal.
So are you scum

That was your case but I don't expect you to remember if you're red.
I'm not scum. Do you think I am?

Ngl if I had a red PM you'd be the first NK. Nothing against you personally, but we've butted heads in the other two games we had, and I wouldn't keep someone around who I know is going to scum read me and is generally difficult to vote out.
I don't get why you framed my rebuttal as "not a rebuttal" when your case was a meta tell + wagon hopping. What am I not rebutting?
I don't really consider it a meta tell tbh, it's vibes. It feels like you're a lot more assertive this game and you don't seem content with just sheeping Nero. The wagon hopping is something Gamma actually mentioned first, but I thought was worth mentioning since you had the safe middle of the pack votes when you were wagon hopping.

The wagon hopping looks bad specifically because you were on Gamma, who was going to be the Day 1 elim, and then told everyone to hop on T3's wagon after claiming he was scum due to an accurate meta tell. Which, yeah, that was obviously completely wrong now and comes off as scummy since you notably hate meta.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2066 (isolation #74) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 2065, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2063, Roden wrote:I don't really consider it a meta tell tbh, it's vibes. It feels like you're a lot more assertive this game and you don't seem content with just sheeping Nero. The wagon hopping is something Gamma actually mentioned first, but I thought was worth mentioning since you had the safe middle of the pack votes when you were wagon hopping.

The wagon hopping looks bad specifically because you were on Gamma, who was going to be the Day 1 elim, and then told everyone to hop on T3's wagon after claiming he was scum due to an accurate meta tell. Which, yeah, that was obviously completely wrong now and comes off as scummy since you notably hate meta.
More assertive (implied: than other games)

That's a meta tell

And you just completely ignored what I told you: I didn't wagon hop. I was on two people seriously all of last day phase and it went first vote on t3 --> middle gamma --> middle t3.

And you are also the umpteenth person to have ignored multiple posts that the "accurate meta tell" was an obvious joke.
I don't think you should keep arguing that my vibe check is just a meta tell because that would make it more tangible. If you're focused on the word "more" then I'll just say you're straight up being assertive, because that's pretty much what I'm trying to get at here.

Going back and forth between two wagons is still wagon hopping.

I don't think anyone took your "accurate meta tell" as a joke at the time, and I don't think it should be considered a joke since it played a part in getting T3 mis-elim'd. If you've had to tell multiple people it was just a joke then it's probably not actually a joke, and it's something that has to be seriously considered when reading you because you ultimately saved Gamma and killed T3. Maybe not single-handedly, but you played a hefty enough role that multiple people thought you were serious.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2068 (isolation #75) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:14 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 2067, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1281, Dwlee99 wrote:I have an extremely accurate meta scum read on t3 right now, y'all should sheep me.
In post 1289, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1288, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1281, Dwlee99 wrote:extremely accurate meta scum read
Convince us.
Oh so it's enough for t3 but I can't say it?
In post 1313, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1290, Gamma Emerald wrote:This is the second time to my noting that you've been open to a meta point (my first one I noticed being when you took my Nero meta in mind). Despite this you think meta is trash. Are you like Reck who thinks meta is trash the way most people use it?
When did I take your Nero meta in mind?

My post about meta scumreading t3 was because all t3 has done this game is go "something something meta {town/scum} cause meta"

And that's scummy

And I'm confused why people took me seriously
Yes I am assertive sometimes. This is a thing that happens

"Going back and forth" no, just wrong. You are forcing this

I said it was a joke two posts after it, if people can't read that is not my fault.

Your entire read here seems forced and made up and you keep doubling down on it
I know it's something that can happen. Why are you so sensitive to being called assertive?

I'm not forcing anything, you did go back and forth and I'm not the only one who noticed.
In post 159, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: T3
I'm gonna go here I think cause I saw Nero said the words "t3" and "chainsaw defending"
In post 1465, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Gamma
In post 1529, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: T3
In post 1738, Gamma Emerald wrote:Oh yeah that reminds me that another point against dwlee is that fact was a middle-of-the-pack vote on both me and T3, which is generally the scum hop-on zone
In post 1692, Gamma Emerald wrote:I feel like dwlee is a) more likely scum, b) a bigger threat if scum, and c) more doable
You don't seem to have any problem with Gamma's read on you.

Don't blame people for not knowing it was a joke when you were literally voting for the person you said was scum. If you want to keep arguing that your meta read was a joke when it played a part in getting T3 voted out, then you're gonna have to explain why you were voting for him.

How's my read forced? I'm not exposing anything or making shit up, my read is based directly on what you did and what you said. You can get mad all you want, but you can't just kill people on a whim and excuse it as a joke when they flip green, because you absolutely would've taken credit for it if he flipped red. It's absolutely wild that you don't think what you did legitimately deserves suspicion.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2469 (isolation #76) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Roden »

Cyrus is playing almost exactly the same as he did in Chrono Trigger, so I'm pretty sure he flips red again. He isn't bothering to scum hunt or play the game, he's just throwing suspicion on whoever suspects him. I'd consider a town read on him the same as I considered a town read on T3 at EoD: TMI.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2475 (isolation #77) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Roden »

In post 2471, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 2469, Roden wrote:Cyrus is playing almost exactly the same as he did in Chrono Trigger, so I'm pretty sure he flips red again. He isn't bothering to scum hunt or play the game, he's just throwing suspicion on whoever suspects him. I'd consider a town read on him the same as I considered a town read on T3 at EoD: TMI.
how is a tr on cyrus TMI if you think he flips red
In post 2473, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: roden

do you know cyrus is flipping green
Roden wrote:I'm pretty sure he flips red again.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2479 (isolation #78) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:24 am

Post by Roden »

In post 2476, Save The Dragons wrote:you avoided my question
In post 2477, Save The Dragons wrote:how is a tr TMI if he flips red
Are you serious?

I think he flips red and there's very little reason to think he doesn't. If he somehow flips green then that suggests TMI by whoever TR'd him anyway. This is the exact same line of reasoning we had with T3's flip my dude.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2480 (isolation #79) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:26 am

Post by Roden »

I'm struggling to see how this was a real thought process.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2496 (isolation #80) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:06 am

Post by Roden »

In post 2492, LicketyQuickety wrote:VOTE: Roden

I think I'm just gunna sheep StD and AA9 this game.
Didn't you just put me as a top town read through associations just a couple pages ago?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2510 (isolation #81) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:15 am

Post by Roden »

In post 2497, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 2496, Roden wrote:
In post 2492, LicketyQuickety wrote:VOTE: Roden

I think I'm just gunna sheep StD and AA9 this game.
Didn't you just put me as a top town read through associations just a couple pages ago?
Yeah, but if you flip Red that could almost solve the game so...
Except I'll flip green and you'll just pointlessly mis-elim your strongest town read. I've never seen this "kill your town reads" strat before but I don't think it'll be controversial for me to say that's an objectively bad idea.

Like, you have someone who can supposedly catch guilties while also adding confirmed townies to a hood, and your first idea is to...purposely mis-elim your town reads in case you're bad at the game and misread them? Why do I even have to suggest to have me get Neighborized? How was this not your first thought?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2527 (isolation #82) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 2518, LicketyQuickety wrote: I think this for you:

If I get any louder I'll start town telling.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2544 (isolation #83) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by Roden »

Dwlee still seething that I don't auto town lock them when they've given me zero reason to do so three games in a row.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2562 (isolation #84) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 2546, Dwlee99 wrote:No, you bothered me because your case was bad.
In post 2547, Dwlee99 wrote:And then you doubled down on it^
You always say my case is bad but when other people say the exact same shit you just shrug it off and meme response. I wasn't even gunning for you, all I said was why you're in my current scum pool and gave what are, to me at least, legitimate reasons. If you're joking about a meta read then sorry, it did not come off as a joke to me because you were voting for the guy you said you meta'd.

I said don't vote T3 off Day 1 because he'll sort himself right from the start and got completely ignored on that. So yeah I'm a little bitter that people are getting a free pass on that but suddenly I need "pressure" even though I'm supposedly a town read and was 100% right Day 1. It's almost an exact repeat of Chrono Trigger with Kyouko and AW and it's frustrating.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2574 (isolation #85) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 2565, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 2562, Roden wrote:
You always say my case is bad but when other people say the exact same shit you just shrug it off and meme response. I wasn't even gunning for you, all I said was why you're in my current scum pool and gave what are, to me at least, legitimate reasons. If you're joking about a meta read then sorry, it did not come off as a joke to me because you were voting for the guy you said you meta'd.

I said don't vote T3 off Day 1 because he'll sort himself right from the start and got completely ignored on that. So yeah I'm a little bitter that people are getting a free pass on that but suddenly I need "pressure" even though I'm supposedly a town read and was 100% right Day 1. It's almost an exact repeat of Chrono Trigger with Kyouko and AW and it's frustrating.
If I told you you were one of the people DGB and I are considering, how would that make you feel?
Fucking ecstatic if I can actually trust DGB this game.
In post 2568, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2562, Roden wrote:

But people AREN'T saying what you did.
If I can dig up the quotes in time before the thread locks I'll show you.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2585 (isolation #86) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 2568, Dwlee99 wrote:But people AREN'T saying what you did.
In post 1613, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1607, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1604, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1601, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Dwlee99
In post 1281, Dwlee99 wrote:I have an extremely accurate meta scum read on t3 right now, y'all should sheep me.
What was this “extremely accurate” tell?
Did you read the posts that followed this? This was addressed
There is blood on your hands. Why shouldn't we speed lynch you?
Meme?n
In post 1621, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1619, Gamma Emerald wrote:Actually that’s one of the core reasons you SHOULD be eliminated

Your play feels like you’re trying very hard to pocket Nero
But look at my official pin
In post 1633, CheekyTeeky wrote:I see I found STD's buddy.
In post 1634, Dwlee99 wrote:But where is my PT
In post 1738, Gamma Emerald wrote:Oh yeah that reminds me that another point against dwlee is that fact was a middle-of-the-pack vote on both me and T3, which is generally the scum hop-on zone
In post 1773, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1771, Dwlee99 wrote:Mega/Arc???/Cyrus !!!
You don't get to do that anymore.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2588 (isolation #87) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by Roden »

Cyrus is trolling.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2599 (isolation #88) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by Roden »

Dwlee I'm gonna put it this way. I've got a shot in the chamber, and trying to gaslight me was not the play.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2607 (isolation #89) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Roden »

DGB target Dwlee.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2609 (isolation #90) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 2607, Roden wrote:DGB target Dwlee.
This is critical.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2614 (isolation #91) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by Roden »

Delayed flip just killing the drama and making this awkward
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2625 (isolation #92) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by Roden »

DGB, were you blocked?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2631 (isolation #93) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 2628, Dwlee99 wrote:I'm in a hood now :o
Lmao

Ok, if true and a RB exists they targeted me then, but I'm not actually Vig, that was a fake claim. I told DGB to target you because I wanted to see if scum would have no problem with me shooting you, which would basically confirm you as town if they knew I would misfire. And if they did try to stop me then I draw the RB away from DGB and you still become confirmed town. Though idk if DGB is confirmed as Loyal Neighborizer yet.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2656 (isolation #94) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:17 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 2642, DrippingGoofball wrote:Cheeky Teeky is gambiting scum.

We targeted Shrek, and Shrek didn't join the neighborhood which means Shrek is scum.
Oop. Ok Dwlee's just trolling then.
In post 2648, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2644, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 2638, CheekyTeeky wrote:You shouldn't.
Unless you have a peek I think I believe the claim. Do you have a peek?
No because DGB is Ascetic and the only reason to lie about that is because it's scum.
Is DGB actually Ascetic?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2661 (isolation #95) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 2658, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2656, Roden wrote:

We targeted Shrek, and Shrek didn't join the neighborhood which means Shrek is scum.
No because DGB is Ascetic and the only reason to lie about that is because it's scum.
Is DGB actually Ascetic?
Did you target them?
I lied about my shot, so no.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2681 (isolation #96) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 2666, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2661, Roden wrote:
In post 2658, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2656, Roden wrote:

Is DGB actually Ascetic?
Did you target them?
I lied about my shot, so no.
You said you were roleblocked?
No, I said I lied about having a shot to try to draw the potential roleblock.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2703 (isolation #97) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 2679, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2631, Roden wrote:Ok, if true and a RB exists they targeted me then, but I'm not actually Vig
Here Roden, you said you were RB'd. I don't care about your role I just want to know if you targeted DGB.
I said if Dwlee joined the hood then I successfully drew away the RB. I didn't say I was actually RB'd though, I was just trying to gambit to let DGB do it successfully. Dwlee admitted they were just trolling though so I have no idea if DGB was actually targeted or I was.

@DGB: Did you get a no result PM?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2714 (isolation #98) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by Roden »

Cheeky I'm not understanding why scum roleblocks you and not DGB.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2726 (isolation #99) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by Roden »

I'm so confused?

Cheeky checked DGB and got no result.

Shrek checked DGB and got no result.

DGB checked Shrek and got no result.

How does any of that make any sense?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2729 (isolation #100) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 2726, Roden wrote:I'm so confused?

The main issue here being that these three claims all contradict each other.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2741 (isolation #101) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 2730, LicketyQuickety wrote:

Still have to wait for Mega. Else, DGB was Rolestopped.
Yeah we need Mega's result here.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2755 (isolation #102) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 2746, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2720, Shrek wrote:fuck it ill claim but just to stop the gladiating

cheeky dgb isnt ascetic. im a tracker and dgb didnt perform an action last night which means it was either rbed or is lying about what it is
In post 2737, Shrek wrote:
In post 2735, Dwlee99 wrote:Shrek did you get no result or no action?
i got no result back. are they not the same thing?
Scum lying, these posts contradict each other. You played well though bruv, don't feel bad.
The problem Cheeky is if Shrek and you both got the same result and Shrek flips red, this also implicates you as scum. Idk what your investigation role is but if you're claiming it failed, I don't know how that's possible if Shrek is confscum through DGB's role.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2761 (isolation #103) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 2756, CheekyTeeky wrote:My role can only be roleblocked or fail on an ascetic and as I said earlier it would mean scum had to have copped me N1 to RB me.
But I'm failing to understand why they RB you and not DGB who can make people conftown AND give them a shared PT. On the other hand, I don't know why you volunteer this information either if you're scum.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2765 (isolation #104) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:18 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 2762, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2761, Roden wrote:
In post 2756, CheekyTeeky wrote:My role can only be roleblocked or fail on an ascetic and as I said earlier it would mean scum had to have copped me N1 to RB me.
But I'm failing to understand why they RB you and not DGB who can make people conftown AND give them a shared PT. On the other hand, I don't know why you volunteer this information either if you're scum.
They shot DGB and RB'd me.
In post 2763, CheekyTeeky wrote:I can't answer why they didn't shot me and RB DGB.
The problem with that is NAR means DGB's result still goes through if it dies, so someone still gets checked. And LQ can provide proof of who was checked since DGB's flip would reveal if it's truly Loyal. The only way this makes sense is if scum doesn't realize this, which is definitely possible.

Either way, once Mega shows up and gives us their results, I think we just vote Shrek here.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2897 (isolation #105) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:40 am

Post by Roden »

Ok, to add to this with the new info we got:

Mega watched DGB and saw Shrek and Cheeky visit. StD did not target DGB.

This means DGB wasn't the NK target. Idk who scum targeted, but this does mean they couldn't have blocked Cheeky unless they were fully allowing DGB to check someone. If Shrek is scum and knows he's a likely Loyal Neighborizer target since DGB is targeting people who are top town reads, I think it makes less sense for him to RB Cheeky over DGB.

We also know DGB isn't aesthetic because Mega got a result. Other people mentioned Alien and looking it up on the wiki, I think that's the only way it makes sense for so many people to get no result while DGB also gets a false positive. If this is what happened, then DGB's role can be used against it to falsely accuse town and then likely get it mis-elim'd afterwards.

However, Shrek's response still looks weird. Like he wasn't expecting for DGB to still get a result at all and doesn't understand why DGB isn't claiming an unsuccessful/blocked check over a guilty result.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2907 (isolation #106) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:01 am

Post by Roden »

In post 2898, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 2897, Roden wrote:

This means DGB wasn't the NK target. Idk who scum targeted, but this does mean they couldn't have blocked Cheeky unless they were fully allowing DGB to check someone. If Shrek is scum and knows he's a likely Loyal Neighborizer target since DGB is targeting people who are top town reads, I think it makes less sense for him to RB Cheeky over DGB.

We also know DGB isn't aesthetic because Mega got a result. Other people mentioned Alien and looking it up on the wiki, I think that's the only way it makes sense for so many people to get no result while DGB also gets a false positive. If this is what happened, then DGB's role can be used against it to falsely accuse town and then likely get it mis-elim'd afterwards.

However, Shrek's response still looks weird. Like he wasn't expecting for DGB to still get a result at all and doesn't understand why DGB isn't claiming an unsuccessful/blocked check over a guilty result.
You're ignoring that Mega can be Scum with DGB.
If Mega is scum with DGB then you aren't confirmed town either and we got zero info out of this hood. We always vote Shrek first here, and if he flips green then we consider DGB + Mega. You seem to trust DGB though so I'm not sure why you're suggesting that pairing?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2908 (isolation #107) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Roden »

In post 2900, LicketyQuickety wrote:So... who's up for a Gamma Elim?
Why would we do Gamma first instead of Shrek???
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2917 (isolation #108) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:12 am

Post by Roden »

In post 2909, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 2907, Roden wrote:
In post 2898, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 2897, Roden wrote:

You're ignoring that Mega can be Scum with DGB.
If Mega is scum with DGB then you aren't confirmed town either and we got zero info out of this hood. We always vote Shrek first here, and if he flips green then we consider DGB + Mega. You seem to trust DGB though so I'm not sure why you're suggesting that pairing?
No, actually. I believe Shrek. And I believe Cheeky. Cheeky is clear regardless. Shrek less so, but seems to be pointing in that direction.

If I had to pick a Scum team, I'd go with Gamma, Roden, DGB, Mega. I don't like all the derps that DGB had regarding their claim. That really rubs me the wrong way. I also think DGB didn't actually use a NA last Night.
How do Gamma and I fit onto this scum team...?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2922 (isolation #109) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:16 am

Post by Roden »

In post 2910, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 2908, Roden wrote:
Because I gut believe Shrek. I'd like to see what Shrek has to say about their N1, but given Mega's result, I think that more or less clears Shrek unless Shrek is rolestopper.
But how does Gamma fit into the equation here? I do have them in my scum pool, but they're not involved with the hood situation at all. Gamma's flip doesn't prove who's lying and who's telling the truth, while Shrek's flip would.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2928 (isolation #110) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:19 am

Post by Roden »

In post 2918, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2896, DrippingGoofball wrote:Can you imagine being a tracker and not mentioning your Night 1 result?
FYI this is a solid point
Yeah, this kinda proves Shrek fake claimed.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2930 (isolation #111) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:24 am

Post by Roden »

In post 2924, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 2922, Roden wrote:
Because I gut believe Shrek. I'd like to see what Shrek has to say about their N1, but given Mega's result, I think that more or less clears Shrek unless Shrek is rolestopper.
But how does Gamma fit into the equation here? I do have them in my scum pool, but they're not involved with the hood situation at all. Gamma's flip doesn't prove who's lying and who's telling the truth, while Shrek's flip would.
Because I can see a world where Scum twist it to their liking D4 and push a false narrative. That's why we let the NK's sort it out.
Gamma elim doesn't prove or disprove anything though, while a Shrek elim does. If you think NKs resolve anything, all scum has to do is kill anyone not directly involved. Dwlee might actually die tonight because scum would've blocked me instead if Dwlee was scum and they were afraid I was telling the truth about my last minute Vig claim, but the RB clearly went elsewhere, so Dwlee is basically conftown.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2933 (isolation #112) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Roden »

What's the N1 result?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2936 (isolation #113) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:28 am

Post by Roden »

In post 2932, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 2930, Roden wrote:
Because I can see a world where Scum twist it to their liking D4 and push a false narrative. That's why we let the NK's sort it out.
Gamma elim doesn't prove or disprove anything though, while a Shrek elim does. If you think NKs resolve anything, all scum has to do is kill anyone not directly involved. Dwlee might actually die tonight because scum would've blocked me instead if Dwlee was scum and they were afraid I was telling the truth about my last minute Vig claim, but the RB clearly went elsewhere, so Dwlee is basically conftown.
No one was ever RBing you because your claim was fake.
Scum doesn't know that, and if Dwlee was scum they wouldn't take that chance. The point is that because someone other than me was RB'd, scum were fine with Dwlee potentially getting shot, which heavily implies that they're town.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2940 (isolation #114) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:31 am

Post by Roden »

In post 2934, CheekyTeeky wrote:...I don't understand.
I feel this in my soul
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2946 (isolation #115) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:35 am

Post by Roden »

In post 2939, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 2936, Roden wrote:
In post 2932, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 2930, Roden wrote:
No one was ever RBing you because your claim was fake.
Scum doesn't know that, and if Dwlee was scum they wouldn't take that chance. The point is that because someone other than me was RB'd, scum were fine with Dwlee potentially getting shot, which heavily implies that they're town.
"Hi, I'm Vig and I am going to shout out my target at EoD just to let Scum know what I am doing."

Yeah, I don't buy that claim and neither should Scum.
If I was scum and someone made an emotional charged statement about how they're going to kill me that night, it would at least make me paranoid. I doubt scum leave scum!Dwlee's life in the game up to chance. I'm not sure why you're arguing against this though since you don't seem to be scum reading Dwlee?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2950 (isolation #116) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:36 am

Post by Roden »

In post 2941, Dragon of the West wrote:@Roden - DGBs role doesn't get 'results'. People are either added to the PT or they aren't. There's no confirmation involved
Yeah, I've gotten that by now. It's what's making this such a big headache to figure out.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2952 (isolation #117) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:37 am

Post by Roden »

In post 2948, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 2946, Roden wrote:If I was scum and someone made an emotional charged statement about how they're going to kill me that night, it would at least make me paranoid. I doubt scum leave scum!Dwlee's life in the game up to chance. I'm not sure why you're arguing against this though since you don't seem to be scum reading Dwlee?
It does literally nothing since DW is Town.
That's what I'm saying??? Why are you arguing with me?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2956 (isolation #118) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Roden »

In post 2945, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 2943, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2939, LicketyQuickety wrote:"Hi, I'm Vig and I am going to shout out my target at EoD just to let Scum know what I am doing."

Yeah, I don't buy that claim and neither should Scum.
this literally just happened in a recent game
Don't care. It's not something Roden does here with a true claim... ever. You like meta reads? Go look for Roden doing that legitimately as a real claim.
I softed that I was going to Vig DGB before and got blocked. Scum thought I was Cop though.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2961 (isolation #119) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:44 am

Post by Roden »

LQ, if DGB is scum then not only are you not conftown anymore, you are also most likely scum because you're twisting this narrative in such a way that I logically don't see how it could ever be sound.

We're voting Shrek today because this solves who's lying and who's telling the truth. No other vote besides DGB itself does this and I'm not voting DGB. Shrek literally got caught fake claiming so I don't understand why you think they're telling the truth.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2975 (isolation #120) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:51 am

Post by Roden »

I'm lost for words right now.

LQ, the absolute only way anyone votes Gamma is if you got a guilty result on them. It makes no sense to vote Gamma today otherwise.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2988 (isolation #121) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:01 am

Post by Roden »

In post 2982, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 2981, CheekyTeeky wrote:Tbh I want Shrek to be town, but I still think both MegA/Shrek are scum.
I don't. DGB has been Scummy since they brought up their claim. Now they are SURE that Shrek is Scum? Given all the other talk about Rolestopper and RB? It does not sound like DGB is interested in actually sorting Shrek but just wants to Elim them.
If you think DGB is scum then why do you want to vote Gamma?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3001 (isolation #122) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Roden »

In post 2992, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 2988, Roden wrote:
In post 2981, CheekyTeeky wrote:Tbh I want Shrek to be town, but I still think both MegA/Shrek are scum.
If DGB is scum why would it purposely implicate itself as scum with the NK?
I don't. DGB has been Scummy since they brought up their claim. Now they are SURE that Shrek is Scum? Given all the other talk about Rolestopper and RB? It does not sound like DGB is interested in actually sorting Shrek but just wants to Elim them.
Because I think the NK will implicate DGB.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3021 (isolation #123) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:17 am

Post by Roden »

In post 3001, Roden wrote:
In post 2992, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 2988, Roden wrote:
If DGB is scum why would it purposely implicate itself as scum with the NK?
Because I think the NK will implicate DGB.
Oof my part got removed.

If DGB is scum then why would it purposely implicate itself with the NK?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3059 (isolation #124) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:29 am

Post by Roden »

In post 3052, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 3046, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 3041, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2997, Dwlee99 wrote:So we definitely lim in mega/cheeky.
So what happened to my Shrek target then?
Cheeky could have roleblocked you?
That's the best thinking that's happened today. Then Mega and Shrek both town.
What? Is this a scum claim then?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3086 (isolation #125) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Roden »

I think flipping Shrek today resolves this mess more than flipping Mega. But at this point I think we just turbo elim both anyway.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3131 (isolation #126) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by Roden »

In case of emergency breakdown of the Golden Rule
If there is really no other option, the traditional recommendation of Natural Action Resolution is to pick whichever of the conflicting actions comes first on the following list, and resolve it first:

Copy
Hide
Bus Drive
Block
Redirect
Protect
Miscellaneous
Kill
Recruit
Inspect

Do not use this list unless actions are actually in conflict; that is, that both affect each other.

If only one of the actions affects another, resolve that one first, regardless of the positions on the list.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3140 (isolation #127) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by Roden »

You can't quote PMs.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3186 (isolation #128) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Roden »

That's not how Tracker works lol
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3226 (isolation #129) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by Roden »

We can literally just turbo elim both. At this point I don't think the order matters as much.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3231 (isolation #130) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3228, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 3226, Roden wrote:We can literally just turbo elim both. At this point I don't think the order matters as much.
It'd be nice if we flipped a scum PR.
True. Do you think Mega is the more likely PR?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3237 (isolation #131) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Roden »

I'm fine with sending Mega first then, they do gain the most from lying about who visited DGB than Shrek lying about getting no result.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3238 (isolation #132) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Roden »

VOTE: Mega
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3272 (isolation #133) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by Roden »

Shrek you literally got caught lying about your claim and results lol. DGB also got a guilty on you so I'm not sure what you expected? Like even with Mega confirmed to have lied about their results, it doesn't explain how DGB could've got a false guilty on you if Cheeky was the one who got Roleblocked.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3275 (isolation #134) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by Roden »

Unless we're tin foiling scum having an Alien again?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3293 (isolation #135) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3282, Shrek wrote:im wary of roden trying to push a turboelim yesterday, it feels like he knows what went down and wanted to both gain towncred and set me up to be elimmed.
Sorry, but if I see someone with a guilty immediately fake claim and then get caught lying, I have no reason to think they're town. Don't pretend six other people weren't saying the same shit and just focus on me.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3625 (isolation #136) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:32 am

Post by Roden »

In post 3622, CheekyTeeky wrote:And I'll just remind you noobs that Shrek almost got away with BS today.
At what point was Shrek getting away with anything? The only other push has been on Gamma, who never goes before Shrek since we need to resolve if DGB was actually blocked or not.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3627 (isolation #137) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:46 am

Post by Roden »

In post 3620, Nero Cain wrote:Could it be like Shrek, cheeky, Rodan?
I don't see how when I said to turbo elim both Mega and Shrek and never pushed back against DGB's role claim. I also would've given Mega a better claim than Watcher and definitely never tell them to claim results while telling Shrek to give no results. This contradiction actually points to scum either having little to no cohesion with their planning, or their PT being a barren wasteland with low activity players.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3628 (isolation #138) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:47 am

Post by Roden »

In post 3626, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 3625, Roden wrote:
In post 3622, CheekyTeeky wrote:And I'll just remind you noobs that Shrek almost got away with BS today.
At what point was Shrek getting away with anything? The only other push has been on Gamma, who never goes before Shrek since we need to resolve if DGB was actually blocked or not.
DGB/Dwlee/LQ pursuing other avenues at day start. My main cause of frustration with LQ today.
I don't think most of us ever planned to elim someone else. We're just actually taking time to discuss things today.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3640 (isolation #139) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3634, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'm not gambiting and my play N1 is fine.
How does targeting Gamma N1 in any way help town? He claimed VT and is either scum or mis-elim bait, so there's literally zero reason for scum to ever visit him no matter what his alignment is. Only investigative roles would check Gamma, so what info exactly were you hoping to gain?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3668 (isolation #140) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3658, CheekyTeeky wrote:Someone vig me and put me out of my misery. Note to self to assess players level of reasoning before attempting to gain maximum utility out of a role instead of CCing and being killed.
If there actually was a Vig, Shrek would already be dead.

Also it's really unfair to say our reasoning is bad when you've been asked multiple times why you Watched Gamma N1 when that's only something scum would gain important info from. All you've done is blankly defend it without telling us why you actually did it or what you hope to gain from it.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3687 (isolation #141) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3669, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 3668, Roden wrote:
In post 3658, CheekyTeeky wrote:Someone vig me and put me out of my misery. Note to self to assess players level of reasoning before attempting to gain maximum utility out of a role instead of CCing and being killed.
If there actually was a Vig, Shrek would already be dead.

Also it's really unfair to say our reasoning is bad when you've been asked multiple times why you Watched Gamma N1 when that's only something scum would gain important info from. All you've done is blankly defend it without telling us why you actually did it or what you hope to gain from it.
I already have posted my reasons for it, if you don't like them that's a matter of opinion. Here it is again:

1. I thought he might be NK to make all the people pushing him look bad.
2. I thought Nero/DGB were scum based on play therefore likely to NK gamma.

I wasn't expecting to gain any information N1 because I'd have to try and predict scum NK which I knew was unlikely. Why would a scum watcher watch Gamma and not A50 or someone else quietly watching the thread as PRs typically do?
In post 3670, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 3668, Roden wrote:why you Watched Gamma N1 when that's only something scum would gain important info from.
Like explain this to me because it makes no sense at all.
In post 3672, CheekyTeeky wrote:You're both saying my target was dumb but not dumb enough for a protective or cop to target which is contridictory.
In post 3674, Nero Cain wrote:No it's not? Like I could see an invest target gamma but I think a protective never does. But then if you were a town watcher why would you want to catch a protect or invest? That's actually csfs and rodent point that it makes more sense as a scum watcher to target gamma than a town one
Nero pretty much covered it here.

If Gamma is scum, his scum buddies never target him. They can't kill him and would only ever Rolestop him to prevent investigation roles from getting info, which we know didn't happen because your N1 action was successful.

If Gamma is town, due to claiming VT there's no reason to think scum Cops or Blocks him. They also definitely don't kill him because he has more use as a mis-elim than a NK target to shade his detractors.

If I'm Watcher, I always just target PR claims or the highest town read player or town leader. Targeting a scummy VT claim just doesn't make sense to me.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3688 (isolation #142) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by Roden »

Actually, Cheeky who did you target last night?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3692 (isolation #143) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3689, CheekyTeeky wrote:Tbh I forgot Gamma had claimed VT so maybe it wasn't the best target, I'll concede that but again it's unlikely any target I chose would have given me anything so it's not really wasted. Like anyone who thinks they would have watched Norwee is kidding themselves.
I wouldn't have guessed Norwee either, which I guess was the point with that NK. Gamma is just such a weird choice though, even with your explanation.
In post 3690, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 3688, Roden wrote:Actually, Cheeky who did you target last night?
Dwlee.
Why Dwlee over someone in the neighborhood?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3775 (isolation #144) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Roden »

In post 3753, Nero Cain wrote:Ok

VOTE: roden
In post 3754, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Roden
Also down for this
In post 3755, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Roden
mkay
???

What happened? This feels so random.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3777 (isolation #145) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:53 am

Post by Roden »

In post 3774, Nero Cain wrote:Sorta feel like the Poe is roden cheeky dotw
How when we only have one confirmed townie at this point?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3778 (isolation #146) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:55 am

Post by Roden »

In post 3776, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why is Arc town? I feel like she’s the other person implicated by flipped scum’s reads alongside Roden
I'm fairly certain flipped scum reads clear me unless you want to suggest the entire scum team was scrambling to bus each other Day 1.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3781 (isolation #147) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Roden »

In post 3779, Gamma Emerald wrote:Who is the “lone confirmed townie” to you, Roden?
Atp I think 2 people are actually factually obvtown here at least
DGB is basically conftown through the flips. Dwlee is the only obvtown we have, though I thought I was as well.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3786 (isolation #148) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:08 am

Post by Roden »

Nero isn't lock town but he's been a town read. Did I miss something? Why are you acting like Nero should be obvtown/locktown?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3787 (isolation #149) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:09 am

Post by Roden »

In post 3785, Gamma Emerald wrote:I feel like you are
The Meg push helps considerably
Multiple people pushed Mega, including a confirmed scum.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3793 (isolation #150) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Roden »

In post 3788, Gamma Emerald wrote:He was on Meg from the very start pretty much
Without him I don’t think Meg would’ve gotten near as much pressure as she ended up getting
So was Shrek, who kept going at Mega even after Nero gave up and tunneled you instead. Nero also was the main driving force on T3 and Cyrus elims, and still thinks you're scum. I'm not sure why you think Nero should be lock town, when from your perspective he's hard pushed for three townies and gave up on pushing two players who eventually flipped red. He even went quiet for both scum elims. Like I can understand town reading him but town locking him just doesn't make sense.
In post 3789, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 3781, Roden wrote:
In post 3779, Gamma Emerald wrote:Who is the “lone confirmed townie” to you, Roden?
Atp I think 2 people are actually factually obvtown here at least
DGB is basically conftown through the flips. Dwlee is the only obvtown we have, though I thought I was as well.
You townread me this time :o
I town read you in the back half of Chrono Trigger too.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3796 (isolation #151) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Roden »

In post 3794, Nero Cain wrote:Who do u want dead, roden?
Cheeky got caught lying and made a weird gambit with her role that got a townie voted out over someone she knew was scum. And now she's claiming she wasn't RB'd last night and just happened to target the person who died? If she wasn't RB'd tonight then why isn't that confusing her? She claimed she got role cop'd N1 and that's why scum knew to RB her N2, but now she's claiming scum have a Ninja. But with two scum left there's no way they have a Cop, a Blocker, and a Ninja. It just doesn't make sense considering the other two scum were a Goon and a Traffic Analyst.

VOTE: Cheeky
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3805 (isolation #152) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:54 am

Post by Roden »

In post 3804, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 3796, Roden wrote:
In post 3794, Nero Cain wrote:Who do u want dead, roden?
Cheeky got caught lying and made a weird gambit with her role that got a townie voted out over someone she knew was scum. And now she's claiming she wasn't RB'd last night and just happened to target the person who died? If she wasn't RB'd tonight then why isn't that confusing her? She claimed she got role cop'd N1 and that's why scum knew to RB her N2, but now she's claiming scum have a Ninja. But with two scum left there's no way they have a Cop, a Blocker, and a Ninja. It just doesn't make sense considering the other two scum were a Goon and a Traffic Analyst.

VOTE: Cheeky
They don't have a cop, they just blocked me. Definitely a ninja and RB.
Then why did scum randomly RB you N2 and not the person who claimed Loyal Neighborizer? You claimed scum had to have a Cop and you even admitted it's the only way scum knows to block you.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3823 (isolation #153) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3817, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, I could be wrong on the not roden scum but I think we have to kill u at this point cheeks. Obviously, there will be players that will say that rodent vote on means he's voting town instead of trying to make his buddy look better but eh...
Why do you think I'm scum? I don't see the progression that lead to you scum reading me.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3827 (isolation #154) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3824, Nero Cain wrote:I think your back and forth with Shrek was s/s
Can you give examples? Because I know I'm town and it's wild that you think Shrek was trying to bus half his team.
In post 3825, Nero Cain wrote:Also your reaction to getting wagoned today was pretty aweful
Not really? The votes were random and I still don't know why the other two people voted me. Especially since you and your top scum read just casually wagon'd me with little to no reasoning or discussion. How should I have reacted to a random start of day flash wagon?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3856 (isolation #155) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3829, Nero Cain wrote:Our next two eliminations are always going to be roden and cheeky so if the game isn't over by then I can reevaluate.

Like maybe scum goes "hey angel, ppl are going to suspect you for not posting much so maybe you should push one of us." But I'm assigning Cher some town cred here
Nah. Sorry but you don't get to dictate my elim just because you feel like it. Shrek was gunning for me and I helped push him out, and I've pushed out more scum than you. Every time we try to vote out someone you're supposedly scum reading, you try to push someone else instead last minute and that's resulted in two townies getting mis-elim'd and a third on the way if I go next. You've been complaining about Gamma and Cheeky all game but you've consistently flaked every time the opportunity comes to vote them out. You have literally zero reasoning to vote me here and it's glaringly obvious that you don't have a case. Reducing PoE to three people and ignoring all of the low activity players is just weird too.
In post 3827, Roden wrote:
In post 3824, Nero Cain wrote:I think your back and forth with Shrek was s/s
Can you give examples? Because I know I'm town and it's wild that you think Shrek was trying to bus half his team.
In post 3825, Nero Cain wrote:Also your reaction to getting wagoned today was pretty aweful
Not really? The votes were random and I still don't know why the other two people voted me. Especially since you and your top scum read just casually wagon'd me with little to no reasoning or discussion. How should I have reacted to a random start of day flash wagon?
Especially since you're not explaining your reads here at all even though I invited you to sell your case on me.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3859 (isolation #156) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3858, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not going to convince scum that they are scum
Then you have no case and you're doing more damage than Cyrus or T3 ever did by trying to pointlessly mis-elim yet another townie instead of trying to vote out your actual scum reads.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3860 (isolation #157) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by Roden »

Both Shrek and Mega were scum lol. You don't get town points for wanting one scum gone first over the other.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3872 (isolation #158) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:33 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3863, Nero Cain wrote:Like u get 3 votes on u in rapid succession and you barely side eye us. That's bc u know it's all town voting u
What are you talking about? I reacted in confusion because the flash wagon came out of nowhere. I don't know how it's "barely a side eye" when I keep asking you to explain literally anything and you just keep refusing to. If anything it sounds like you're TMI'ing that you know all town is voting me.
In post 3865, Nero Cain wrote:Like roden is actually trying to claim that I'm voting him but not scumreading him. Lol
What's your scum read then? Because you've had me as a town read for 90% of this game until you started today with "vote Roden lol" with zero explanation.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3877 (isolation #159) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:30 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3874, Nero Cain wrote:I am not sure that I ever town read you roden. Gamma/t3 and Cyrus distracted me but since 2/3 are dead and mega and Shrek are dead I get to focus on finding the last 2. Looking back I think my interactions with u were gross.
I agree that your interactions with me have been gross.
In post 3875, Nero Cain wrote:Roden is just scum whining that he's been caught. I am like 99% sure it's just roden and cheeky but I was trying to make sure
I'd have to be scum to be caught and you'd have to have a case to even pretend there's some narrative where I'm scum. Since neither is true it just looks more like you're scrambling to look like you're trying to solve and scum hunt after actively pushing out multiple townies and going silent when we catch two scum.
In post 3876, Nero Cain wrote:Also roden is doing practically nothing but complaining about me scum reading them. He plopped down a vote on cheeky but there's 2 scum left and he's not hunting for the other bc he can't hunt himself
Lmao. I've been scum hunting since Day 1 and have actually been successful. I voted Cheeky after casing her for two days straight so you can stop pretending I haven't been doing anything. You have literally nothing to explain why you think I'm scum, and you keep trying to build some narrative that I'm "complaining" and "whining" because you can't stand that you're wrong and know you can't mis-elim me with zero evidence. You keep projecting your plays onto me and it's blatant to anyone reading the thread.

Once we get Cheeky's red flip we can just get you next.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3882 (isolation #160) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:05 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3878, Nero Cain wrote:I'm fairly certain that you were on at least one of the town wagons and this bullshit that I "went silent" when we got mega and Shrek is exactly that. Bullshit. Nice to see you go from town reading me to scumreading me in a matter of seconds
Being on a town wagon is NAI and you're clearly desperate if you think it is. Pushing and leading two town wagons on the other hand looks really bad, especially once I flip green.

You absolutely did go silent btw. And I wasn't the only one who noticed.
In post 3326, DrippingGoofball wrote:I've been finding Nero to be unusually passive.
In post 3732, CheekyTeeky wrote:I don't think Kitty makes sense with Nero, just Gamma. Shrek is voting Gamma, take that as you will and Nero is off wagon.

Hmm.
My read on you didn't change in "a matter of seconds", this has been going on since start of day and your increasingly desperate attempts to paint me as scum while doing absolutely nothing to actually advance the game or solve just makes you look bad.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3883 (isolation #161) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:06 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3879, ArcAngel9 wrote:I need to see the case against roden in one post. Can someone help with it on why he is scum?
There is no case, Nero's just mad that I'm not the passive LHF he thought I was.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3884 (isolation #162) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:08 pm

Post by Roden »

Just a reminder that Nero was asked multiple times to post at least one shred of evidence of why he thinks I'm scum, yet failed to do so every time. He then, without even a hint of irony or self-awareness, accused me of not trying to solve or scum hunt.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3886 (isolation #163) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:13 pm

Post by Roden »

Where.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3889 (isolation #164) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:19 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3887, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3883, Roden wrote:
In post 3879, ArcAngel9 wrote:I need to see the case against roden in one post. Can someone help with it on why he is scum?
There is no case, Nero's just mad that I'm not the passive LHF he thought I was.
Seems like odd wording. If you think I'm scum that's trying to miselim you you'd think you'd try to convey that to angel but nope. She even roden knows I'm town.
That's exactly what I'm saying here though? You thought I was an easy mis-elim and now you're flailing because you chose wrong.
In post 3888, Nero Cain wrote:I've said multiple times that it's you and cheeky
Saying names and nothing else isn't solving. If you don't have an actual case to present here and you're just trying to get the last word, then I think that alone speaks for what your alignment is. Like I said, we can flip you next after Cheeky.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3890 (isolation #165) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:19 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3887, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3883, Roden wrote:
Seems like odd wording. If you think I'm scum that's trying to miselim you you'd think you'd try to convey that to angel but nope. She even roden knows I'm town.
That's exactly what I'm saying here though? You thought I was an easy mis-elim and now you're flailing because you chose wrong.
In post 3888, Nero Cain wrote:I've said multiple times that it's you and cheeky
Saying names and nothing else isn't solving. If you don't have an actual case to present here and you're just trying to get the last word, then I think that alone speaks for what your alignment is. Like I said, we can flip you next after Cheeky.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3891 (isolation #166) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:20 pm

Post by Roden »

No idea why that double posted.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3896 (isolation #167) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:33 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3893, Nero Cain wrote:I don't think u know what flailing means. I've explained why I'm scum reading and like I saidd I'm not going to convince scum they are scum
No, you haven't, we both know that's a massive lie.

If you're all really gonna flip me just because flailing scum told you to then I have no words. Just get him next.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3898 (isolation #168) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:34 pm

Post by Roden »

Well Cheeky first, Nero afterwards.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3901 (isolation #169) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:44 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3899, Nero Cain wrote:Since it's kinda fun dunking on known scum why do I go after you and not someone ez like you or kitty or a50?
:/

You literally just admitted here you think I'm an easy elim. Your question answers itself.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3902 (isolation #170) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:45 pm

Post by Roden »

I honestly could not tell you why you thought this was a good idea because my green flip will hopefully make everyone break out of their daze and ask why they randomly voted out a townie for no reason.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3905 (isolation #171) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:53 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3903, Nero Cain wrote:That's really not what that says but ok...
In post 3899, Nero Cain wrote:Since it's kinda fun dunking on known scum
why do I go after you
and not
someone ez like you
or kitty or a50?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4092 (isolation #172) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by Roden »

GG town!

This was uh, definitely an interesting set up.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4111 (isolation #173) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 4097, Shrek wrote:
In post 4095, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 4094, Shrek wrote:bruh lol. this setup was WACK but fun game
FWIW, I think you played well for the most part based on play. Your claim messed you up, but beyond that, I think you played fine.
yeah no i just asked roden to tell me what to claim since im completely unfamiliar with anything that isnt vanilla mafia lol
Yeah, sorry about that. I was caught off guard since I wasn't expecting a false positive from the Loyal Neighborizer. DGB not getting a results PM even after we Alien'd it was so fucking janky, it basically got you hard punished for looking townie.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4138 (isolation #174) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by Roden »

What was the deal with the Gamma scum read btw? I know I'm the informed minority but I only "scum read" him because it was trendy.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4145 (isolation #175) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 4137, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4132, CheekyTeeky wrote:A50 I'm sad we weren't town together. Maybe next one!
<3
In post 4134, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 4087, Almost50 wrote:Well, I tried. I knew it was a lost case, but what would I have done? Concede??
A50, you are a trooper.
<3

Also; as I said in the Scum PT, I probably would have been much more tense and even mad about this setup if it wasn't for the nice company. I enjoyed being Scum with all 3 of them that I really didn't care if we won eventually. (Err.. Almost didn't care.. pun intended) :P
Likewise, it was a fun scum team. I think I was mad/tilted enough for the team as it was lol.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4171 (isolation #176) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by Roden »

It took three nights to finally kill LQ slot lol. Dude just wouldn't die.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”