Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:51 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

My bad, have been reading, just haven't had time to post much with RL stuff, this slipped to the back of my queue.
I have, however finally caught up, and I have but one thing to say:
Vote: Netlava

Let's put it this way, Net - my sister, who has played Mafia once, in a Drama lesson, looked over my shoulder as I read your posts and the case and said "He looks like Mafia to me." My kid sister, ffs. The case is good.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:07 am

You're not the only one with barely time for a quick reply - I'm trying to get through Double Philosophy here as well, y'know.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:14 am

I will justify, but it's kind of hard to go through 61 pages of activity to get quotes, and type out why they're so scummy, whilst also trying to wrap your head around Descartes Second Meditation, y'know?
And writing out experiment minutes is precisely why I didn't take Chemistry at A level, despite getting 97% in my GCSE. That and the teacher is a bitch, but hey.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:31 am

Netlava wrote: L-2, and I'm leaning not scum on Dynamo. I'll wait and see what other people think before voting (if necessary)
Next post:
Netlava wrote: Unvote, vote: DynamoXI
and then:
Netlava wrote: I stated my intention in my previous post to vote dynamo. I checked the vote count, and it seemed that most of the people left were fresh replacements/inactives, so rather than wait for them, I decided that it's better to move the game along.
So you stated you were leaning not scum, then voted on him anyway, then claimed you had said you were leaning scum, when in fact you said teh exact opposite. LAL.

Oct 10th:
Netlava wrote: Well, I'll look in depth into the raider case when I have time, but I don't recall finding anything particularly scummy about him, aside from the long time he took to read the thread.
Four days, and four posts with no idication of a change of mind whatsoever later:
Netlava wrote: So yeah, if raider were to come up scum, I'd expect cyberbob-scum as well.

Anyways, I'm leaning raider scum now. His response on who he thought was scummy is also suspect.
Netlava has been flip-flopping onto what appear to be the easiest wagons to push onto a lynch all game, and has been visibly supporting a raider lynch whilst keeping his vote on the closest wagon to his (cass) in order to keep a second wagon nice and close to his. Don't know if this is distancing or a scum trying to build up a second wagon to save themselves, but I don't like it. In the last post quoted, he also accuses cyberbob-scum of trying to talk to raider-scum... by attacking him.
And now:
Netlava wrote: Well, I'm still undecided on raider. I can see him not understanding the case.
It seems like Netlava is going for targets of opportunity, rather than any solid case of real merit. Happy with my vote.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:49 am

hasdgfas wrote:
Lowell wrote:I'll vote netlava if needed, but it's a huge mistake to let cass lurk her way out of a wagon.
We don't have to get rid of cass today, though. I do think Cass is a bit scummy, but Netlava is much more so, IMO.
QFT.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:10 am

Not really. He's saying Netlava is more scummy (true, IMHO) than cass, but cass shouldn't be ignored, and can be lynched tomorrow if nothing scummier presents itself.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:15 am

At no point did Has-Cow actually say "Netlava today, Cass tomorrow, that is all" though, which seems to be what Lowell is accusing him of doing.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:06 am

Netlava - two bloody good examples right there in that post - it's not like I'm not giving evidence. You flip-flop onto whichever wagon is convenient, and so far today, you've been pushing the raider case, then backing off it, then pushing it again, but you've never committed to it with a vote: your vote has stayed solidly on the wagon with the most chance of overtaking yours: Cass.
Still loving my vote.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1579 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:07 am

No, claim should be at L-1, no earlier.
Okaaay... unvoting as soon as I draw attention to it, failure to defend oneself in any way, and then a random vote on P63?
I'm spooning my vote, that's how much I love it.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:04 am

Not exactly anti-town to wait until L-1 for the hammer, IMHO: seems to be the norm in most games, so why you're calling it scummy now I can't imagine.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:49 am

What do you mean, too easy? At best, it's a desperate WIFOM to try and discourage voting ("Oh, surely scum wouldn't do something so scummy at this point...").

BM, Has-cow: point taken. Although the fact BM is HoSing me for followign something that I would do in most games bemuses and worries me: if that's going to be your case on me tomorrow... Well, enough said.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:03 am

Because I have such a scummy meta that it's more convenient to let you lot lynch me? [/sarcasm]
But seriously, big ol' leap from me saying "If that's going to be your case on me tomorrow" to read it as "I'm definitely going to be around tomorrow, so don't even try using that."
Have a
HoS: BM
on the house.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:14 am

SC, welcome to Opportunism Town: Population - you.
It's hardly OMGUS when there's decent reasoning behind it: BM twisted my post massively, which, incidentally, fits with his scum meta: twisting posts and building cases on little or no real evidence.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:57 am

He clearly has read the relevant posts, what with him HAVING QUOTED THEM IN THE DAMN POST HE MADE.
Also, way to dodge that bullet, BM. Way to dodge.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:10 am

Trying to set up a case on me based on something that isn't even a scumtell - considering this is my first "proper" large game (Lover's Multiball not included, since it was nightless and only townies, scum and wolves), that's what.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:35 am

No, it didn't, because it was a Lover game, and nightless, so claiming was pointless, especially as there was only town and scum, no other power roles.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”