I
S
G
A
M
E
!

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #44 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 30, AliceK wrote:
In post 28, Three wrote:Can we flash wagon Not Mafia?
That's tempting, but I think we can also wait for him to be replaced out.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #47 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Hardclaim Town Vigilante
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #51 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm going to allow town to direct my shots
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #89 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:24 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 52, Three wrote:Bad idea. Scum have a Doc, if we call out the target and you would hit scum they just protect them. If you would hit town they can still protect them for the WIFOM. And if you're fake claiming Vig but you're still town, they can Watch your target to see if you actually are Vig.

Just shoot the scummiest slot tonight so scum can't anticipate who to target and just default to protecting themselves.
That's why we just eliminate the Doc, duh
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #90 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:24 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 59, UglyDuck wrote:
In post 33, fua wrote:
In post 31, AliceK wrote:
In post 28, Three wrote:Can we flash wagon Not Mafia?
That's tempting, but I think we can also wait for him to be replaced out.
Alice, Uglyduck, and Jackson are the only three that came in and posted without giving a vote. Could it be that they don’t want anything to be traced back to them?

Not posted yet: Andres, Kyouko, Not_Mafia, and MargotRosa.

VOTE: Uglyduck[/c]

Discuss.
I don't do RVS.
Well then you're anti-town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #91 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:26 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 72, UglyDuck wrote:
In post 71, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't want to bog down the thread talking about this but the idea is if you're on, say, 6 - 2, and you lim someone, you enter night 5 - 2 (or 6 - 1), and then you end night on odds (scum kill + vigilante kill) giving you, say 3 - 2, which is an extra town kill than if the vigilante didn't shoot and you entered the next day 4 - 2 (which is still ELO of some form w/ or w/o the vig shot)
I mean.... that is arbitrary.
The fact is that when you shoot at a point in the game when you do not have a realistic potential to have a good grasp on who could be skum, it is highly more likely that you shoot town than skum. That removes a town vote for all following days that would of otherwise been there. That removes potentially a Town PR. That removes someone that could of been voted for and then used as VCA. That removes a lot.

So like... this set up is what 3 v 10 right? So that means like a "goooood player" day 1 has (and yes this is arbitrary) but let's say like a "3/8" chance of hitting skum (remove self and remove someone that "must be town").

Especially with a Doctor in play for skum. Brings the whole "was I JKd, was that the JK target, was that the mafia skum target" thing into play... which is just gonna out the JK most the time.

Now all of that is from my POV and I got no idea really how people play and meta and all that, so that obviously is a factor I cannot take into consideration.

Then there is the added value of *not* offing any town, then getting to a more limited field and using the power then with more information.

Like, what is the value on Day 2 lets say, of having two town kills at night when we don't know the next day who killed who? Will it be useful down the road? - yep! Will it be more useful than not having that other town player alive? - nope!
Omg kill it with fire ZZZZZzzzzzzzzZZzzzzzzz, get this MU shit out of here please, I can't take it

VOTE: UglyFuck
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #93 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:57 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 92, AliceK wrote:
In post 47, Not_Mafia wrote:Hardclaim Town Vigilante
Well, if you are really Vigilante that is good as you are really unreadable. Maybe you could focus on improving your play?
Maybe you could focus on your ability to read me
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #97 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 96, AliceK wrote:I think UglyDuck is Town, he is pushing a controversial opinion (not shooting, not liming as well?) which he should know could open him for attacks. I don't think as scum he would draw attention to himself like that.
Makes a good vig kill though, I'll start having my shot directed N2
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #178 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm town (vig)
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #186 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

^ Scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #189 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 188, Almost50 wrote:neutral feelings
You could do it anyway?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #239 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Aaron's posting gimmick is stupid
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #309 (isolation #13) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 303, Dwlee99 wrote:Nm probably looking for vote count
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #339 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:54 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

One more on mozamis slot
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #391 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 342, Aaron wrote:We need a claim before hammering.
Nope
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #405 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 397, RCEnigma wrote:I'm not claiming I've said as much.
Eliminate this and someone NK Aaron
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #423 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 407, RCEnigma wrote:If I'm elimmed for it then fine.
You heard him lads, let's go
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #428 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #504 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:09 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 434, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 421, fua wrote:How should I have responded?
To anybody that needs clarification on this, they used a psychological tactic that essentially uno reverses a negative "attack" into one that makes them look better.

In this specific example, I called them out for having a read-list which is inherently content without the content. Instead of actually defneding themselves, they instead make themselves look better by NOT addressing that fact but instead "proving" that they aren't contentless by asking for clarification or if I disagreed.

This was so seamless it blew my mind, and it makes me cautious around their slot.
It's just a readslist bro
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #581 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: A50
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #584 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 583, Three wrote:Why the fuck was the immediate reaction to me saying not to split the votes was for everyone to randomly start a fourth wagon
Because Three just isn't enough
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #608 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

What did fua claim?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #613 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 611, fua wrote:
In post 608, Not_Mafia wrote:What did fua claim?
I claimed Jailkeeper and am expecting maf to kill me tonight.
Okay don't target me thanks, I want to kill
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #615 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

At least the mafia will use their strongman
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #616 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Gunsmith might as well just claim at this point, complete the trifecta
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #667 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:24 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: ssbm_kyouko
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #746 (isolation #27) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

2 more on JV please
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #818 (isolation #28) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:15 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Stop bickering and let's eliminate Ythan
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #973 (isolation #29) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Sup
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1006 (isolation #30) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: AAron
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1035 (isolation #31) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

On reflection, I'm pretty sure Aaron is town

VOTE: AliceK
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1071 (isolation #32) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm the gunsmith, I have innos on Aaron and Ythan
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1081 (isolation #33) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Maybe I'm lying, who knows?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1095 (isolation #34) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

My order would be

ILY > Ugly Duck > Three > STD > Dwlee > A50
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1098 (isolation #35) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Scum was probably pushing Aaron day 2, I tried to push the wagon a bit to see what would happen but then remembered I couldn't be bothered to do the actual analysis. So if someone wants to hop on that it would be swell
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1101 (isolation #36) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1100, Three wrote:
In post 1083, Dwlee99 wrote:ILUVYTHAN > Save The Dragons > Three > UglyDuck > Almost50

Wins if NM isn't lying again

VOTE: ILUVYTHAN
In post 1095, Not_Mafia wrote:My order would be

ILY > Ugly Duck > Three > STD > Dwlee > A50
???

In what universe am I scummier than UglyDuck/StD/A50?

Like, even discounting the fact that I put the momentum on the Kyo wagon, stopped the RCE mislim and theoretical A50 mislim, and pushed for Alice's elimination literally all game, I also told the Vig to shoot Alice
and
she spewed me as town by tunneling me Day 1
You have to understand, I'm barely paying attention
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1127 (isolation #37) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I will check Three
Andres will pew pew UglyDuck
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1133 (isolation #38) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

One more on ILY slot please
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1136 (isolation #39) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: ILUVYTHAN
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1138 (isolation #40) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Got to risk it for a biscuit
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1139 (isolation #41) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1127, Not_Mafia wrote:I will check Three
Andres will pew pew UglyDuck
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1140 (isolation #42) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Let's do a fast night
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1142 (isolation #43) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I think this flip ends the game though
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1162 (isolation #44) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:27 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

gg scum, thanks mod for hosting. That was a scum replace out at the end
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1163 (isolation #45) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:27 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

gg scum, thanks mod for hosting. That was a scum replace out at the end

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”