StrykkerVerde
StrykkerVerde
Goon
StrykkerVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:40 pm

Post by StrykkerVerde »

well since babyjesus seems to be getting upset about all this, and, well i like to stir shit up.

Unvote: Vote: Babyjesus
I miss Puzzle.
StrykkerVerde
StrykkerVerde
Goon
StrykkerVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:56 pm

Post by StrykkerVerde »

Sorry babyjesus, but to be perfectly honest you annoy the hell out of me. I am suprised that the day ended so quickly however with 17 to lynch thats got to be some sort of record.
I miss Puzzle.
StrykkerVerde
StrykkerVerde
Goon
StrykkerVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:44 pm

Post by StrykkerVerde »

Since we still have a good chance for a kill to be positive for us no matter how it goes, I'm going to trust IS on this one. If Yoko isnt scum then the color matter still factors in. In any case if Yoko isnt scum, then IS will have some explaining to do.
I miss Puzzle.
StrykkerVerde
StrykkerVerde
Goon
StrykkerVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:49 am

Post by StrykkerVerde »

Can you find where in that post I said I was going to vote at this time, i just said i was going to trust IS on this one.

Just because other people think that IS is a fraud means that I can't have my own opinion without looking scummy? Besides that, I didnt say he wasn't a fraud I said i was going to trust him. With the amount of Black and White players still alive even a town lynch has a very good chance of being the right play for the people voting.

Besides that I didnt wanna vote until Yoko posted or got replaced, everyone seems to wanna kill those not defending themselves when they should really hang tight and let the replacements get called up.

So right now I'm going to
Vote: Fuldu
for TRYING to find a reason to vote for me.
I miss Puzzle.
StrykkerVerde
StrykkerVerde
Goon
StrykkerVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:54 am

Post by StrykkerVerde »

You guys seem like your trying really hard to find something that looks like scum. I'm not the only person who has followed IS on this becasue there really isnt anything else to go on, except maybe IS, but I dont see anyone wanting to vote for him. I'm looking suspicious somehow for halfway agreeing with someone who I think is probably scum. I jump on a bandwagon (something all of you have done) for the sake of keeping the game going and the one person who's actually doing scummy things isn't being pointed out half as much as me. It's like, "ohh that's IS, silly IS. HEY STRYKKER YOU AGREE WITH IS WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!"

But whatever, it doesnt seem like talking makes much difference to you guys, even though that's all we really do here.
I miss Puzzle.
StrykkerVerde
StrykkerVerde
Goon
StrykkerVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:57 am

Post by StrykkerVerde »

I appologize for the double post, but i realize my first sentence was unclear, when I say it looks like your trying real hard to find scum (I understand that the point is to find scum, I mean that you guys are looking for everything and anything that looks roughly like scummy behavior, while ignoring the real scummy behavior, which is in the form of more calculated and less careless posts than the ones that have been being labeled as scummy.
I miss Puzzle.
StrykkerVerde
StrykkerVerde
Goon
StrykkerVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:15 pm

Post by StrykkerVerde »

I'd just like somebody to explain to me what I did. Other people just blatantly agreed with IS for no reason, and while I halfway agreed with him and refrained from voting at the time I am the one who seems like scum. It's now scummy to be cautious about voting, I'm about to be gone for four days and I'd rather not have a vote just sitting around on somebody just becasue I dont have the internet access to take it off.
Also IS I don't really like your attitude, you call us (I'm assuming your vote was directing it at me specifically) Dumbasses for thinking you were cop claiming when I never said that I thought you were a cop. I understand that your just an idiot that tries to make people think he's badass with posts such as the one thats caused all this controversy, so don't think I'm stupid just because I'm voiceing my opinion.
I miss Puzzle.
StrykkerVerde
StrykkerVerde
Goon
StrykkerVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:09 pm

Post by StrykkerVerde »

We'll I'll give my defense but I'm pretty confident that it won't be enough to save me because quite honestly even the innocent cannot win in this game. The people who win this game are those who say just enough to keep people from paying attention to them.
I made a mistake, a serious mistake, and I'll tell you what it was. I was careless. My original intention was very much to vote yoko, however when I posted I hadn't realized that I'd forgotten to actually do that. By the time i noticed people were already taking notice of this fact and I realized that I would sound very very scummy if i just out and said "Ohh I forgot" it's the truth but it looks scummy anyway. So I had to figure out some other reason why I didn't vote. Now this bothered me because now I was lying to you guys even though I was not scum which is something I really didnt wanna do. In fact I realize now that by telling you this you're all going to lose all faith in me and I'll probably be lynched within an hour. This fact aside, once I am dead you will all realize that I was telling the truth, perhaps my death can help you all find scum later on (just pay attention to how other people were reacting to me)

My role, might as well give it now since I'm not likely to live too much longer and a claim couldnt hurt.

I am Rook, I'm a roleblocker, not much to it. I expect there are 3 other's out there that can verify that a rook is in fact a roleblocker so at least you 3 will know I'm innocent, so if anyone wants to put themselves out there to save me...well I don't expect anybody to do that.

In any case, that's my story. I'm not scum, I'm just stupid. I made a mistake that I could have easily fixed by paying more attention, and the scum capitalized.

There it is, think what you will of it. The truth is only a lynch away.
I miss Puzzle.
StrykkerVerde
StrykkerVerde
Goon
StrykkerVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:39 pm

Post by StrykkerVerde »

Alright fair enough, last night I roleblocked Dranko20.

Secondly, I admitted in the BEGINING of my defense that it was not going to be very good. This is becasue I do not have a good defense, I know that I dont and I told you all as such. You do not need to be assholes and say that my defense is crappy. The fact is that I know that already. I'm not going to try and make up some wonderful defense because it will not work. In fact I have a challenge for all of you, I challenge anybody to tell me what I could have said that all of you would have agreed was a good defense.

I dont think any of you could do it because no matter what I say it will never convince any of you not to lynch me at this point.

I might also add that none of the defenses I've ever seen on this site have ever been very good which just goes to prove the point that everybody gives crappy defenses on this site. The reason for this is best put this way:

When people think that you are scum, whatever you say will look scummy. No defense will ever be good enough. The only effective defense I have ever seen has been a roleclaim that nobody can argue with, and if you don't have one of those than you're pretty much screwed.

So just lynch me, prove the other 3 rooks innocent, and have a good game. I'll see you all next time, good luck town.

Ohh, and Internet Stranger, for the record, I think you're an a**hole, but I like you.
I miss Puzzle.
StrykkerVerde
StrykkerVerde
Goon
StrykkerVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:41 pm

Post by StrykkerVerde »

heh, I just realized that i censored myself at the end of my last post, but i forgot to at the begining, sorry about the cursing guys.
I miss Puzzle.
StrykkerVerde
StrykkerVerde
Goon
StrykkerVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:11 pm

Post by StrykkerVerde »

You're wrong and right. Usually once the bandwagon starts rolling you're a gonner, but there were a few claims you could have used, however you would have had to lie, which you probably did.
Once I am dead I just want you to know that you're wrong about this. You don't have to say anything about it. Just know.
I miss Puzzle.
StrykkerVerde
StrykkerVerde
Goon
StrykkerVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:12 pm

Post by StrykkerVerde »

oops I'm sorry, that last post was quoting Crola, my bad.
I miss Puzzle.
StrykkerVerde
StrykkerVerde
Goon
StrykkerVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:11 am

Post by StrykkerVerde »

I told you guys I wasn't scum.
I miss Puzzle.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”