Mafia 108 - Mafia With The Quickness - over!

camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #143 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:25 am

Post by camn »

Hello, everyone.

I thought it was a 5pm start.. so I am ALREADY behind.. but I will catch up on the bickering later on, and let you know what is what.
FOR now, since the RVS is over (?) I will refrain from voting KMD.. but I do like to make my opinions known.. so
RANDOM FOS: KMD

also.. I was listening to Cole Porter this morning. I know that sounds uninteresting, but it's true. I was only wearing my underwear, if that makes it any better.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #171 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by camn »

Netopalis wrote:KMD was flailing for a while, but he seems to have gotten back under control. .
Oh really... Where was that?
I usually will jump on any reason to lynch KMD.. but I don't see him "flailing".... maybe you just say that because he has you on his scum-list?

This post rings like you trying to subtly undermine KMD, without coming right out and attacking him. Playing both sides, so to speak. Maybe you can explain.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #187 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by camn »

VOTE: Ellibereth
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #204 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:13 pm

Post by camn »

Netopalis wrote:You were already voting me, Ellibereth.
inaccurate.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #205 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:14 pm

Post by camn »

Now, Ellibreth..

Why is Gayle scum?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #207 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:23 pm

Post by camn »

I agree that this argument is about nothing.
But it is certainly not scum/scum, IMO.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #234 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:44 am

Post by camn »

Ellibereth in 209 wrote:My original vote on Gayle was for not commenting on anything in two posts. His 3rd was just a direct (sarcastic) reaction to my vote, nothing else. I just get scummy vibes from him.
Ellibereth in 183 wrote:]A) Compare my content to Gayle, Hayl, and Net's.
B) What is different between my comic Gayle's last post and Glork's last few posts.
OK. So,
given that you were voting for Gayle for the above reason... and
given that you imply that YOUR posts are similar...

why are you playing in a way that you openly admit is scummy?

---------------
Netopalis wrote: Camn - Hasn't posted much and what he has posted has been devoid of reasoning or logic. I would like to see some better notes from him regarding his vote on Ellibereth and any other assertions that he feels are worthy of discussion.
I don't care what you would "like".
Given your inability to attend to the details of this game so far, I don't really think your judgement can be trusted. You need to read and follow the game if you are going to post so much about it.
I don't think this makes you scum, you understand... just sloppy.

Also.. on a side note.. Have you even MENTIONED Haylen this game? I just ctrl-F'ed you, and saw no mention. If you are into policy-suspecting people with low content... why avoid her?
If netopolis = scum, Haylen = scum.

-------------
FYI.. this is a busy, busy day for me... so don't be surprised if I vanish for hours at a time.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #311 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:27 am

Post by camn »

@Glork.. right now I am just gathering information. As I have opinions, I state them.. but mostly I am collecting data.

I build cases.. usually with questioning.
I think Neto's answer to the KMD-"flailing" question shows that he didn't really mean it the way that I (and KMD) understood it.... and I can see where he was coming from.
Of course, Elli's response to Neto's vote was so lacking as to be laughable.. .which need probing.

@Haylen : Incog.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #367 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by camn »

Ellibereth wrote:Camn, I was saying that if Neto is willing to vote for me because of the comic, why wasn't he willing to vote others for messing around too? He also accused me of having no original content. Methinks Gayle has less. My point was that he chose me over Gayle.
Yet his reasoning for voting YOU was almost identical to YOUR reasoning for voting Gayle.
Which is why You earned my vote. Hypocrisy is no kind of defense.

Hmm.. I was about to unvote you, since I don't have much more of a case than that.. until I noticed that basically your ENTIRE scumlist is voting for you. I don't like that. It reeks of scum. I am not quite sure where the smell is coming from.. but it is somewhere.

----
@Gayle:
saying "It is also much more stupid" is not constructive criticism. It helps no one. It says nothing. It is entirely meaningless unless you say WHY it is stupid.
SO.. criticize away.. but try and be useful about it, k?
Your sarcasm doesn't help the town, either.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #391 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:09 am

Post by camn »

I tend to agree with SK regarding netopolis.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #422 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by camn »

Hm.

Due to my schedule, and my lack of a hole-in-one on my scumdar right now, I don't see me leading the charge on any particular lynch before Saturday (morning for me!)

That said, I could get behind a . . .

Ellibereth lynch (obv). No great loss.
Also Bogre or Netlava.. just cuz I get scummy vibes from them.

I do NOT support a lynch on Netopolis.. I think he is adding more to the game than not.. or a Zach, Haylen, Glork or KMD lynch.. because I want them around for day 2.

Everyone not mentioned, I would take their lynch over my no-lynch list.

Plus.. I will get my thoughts together better over the weekend. This was the first week of school.. and it has caught me kind of by surprise :) With my luck I will probly be nightkilled.
If I am..... KMD IS SCUM.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #525 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by camn »

Gayle.. I need a vote from you.
So far you essentially haven't placed one.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #541 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:41 pm

Post by camn »

Gayle wrote:
camn wrote:Gayle.. I need a vote from you.
Netlava wrote:Gayle, vote someone
I don't really want to vote. Fact is, though, with the amount of time left, either Netopalis or Zachrulez is going to get lynched. I think I like a Zachrulez lynch over Netopalis, especially when I look at the people on each wagon.

VOTE: Zachrulez

Maybe that will cause something interesting to happen in the morning? But Saturday is my birthday, so I won't be here
(not that I've been posting much in the first place)
Wow.. another vote that you really don't believe in. I think you are going to successfully go the entire first day without actually having an opinion.

If it wasn't your birthday tomorrow, and we weren't up against deadline, I would be into pushing your lynch pretty hard... maybe tomorrow.

@ Yos2.. Hi. :)

Nothing really obvious is happening yet. I feel we haven't really got much traction on the quickness of this game yet. See my last big post for a list of the scum...

NOW... though I am sure the deadline will come before I wake up... I will take a stand on the Zack vs. Netopolis vote.

UNVOTE
VOTE : NETOPOLIS

Why? this is why.
The wagon on Zach is too fast, too soon. He might be scum, and might be town.. but if he IS town, he won't have time to claim, AND, more importantly, we don't really have a lot of information regarding his view of the game. SO we lose on both points.

WHEREAS, on the other hand, Netopolis has laid out his views. He also may or may not be scum, but if he happens to be town, we lose less than we would if Zach happens to be town. We know his thoughts.. his wagon can be analysed better, and his role is, IMO, without any real power now that the scum know what it is. (if it isn't a giant lie)

so.. that is that.
for clarity, i would rather be lynching someone else.. and I will try and check in in the morning.. but out west here it gets to be 2pmEST pretty quick!

c
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #549 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:30 am

Post by camn »

Bogre wrote: I think you are just reacting to the Netopolis vote because you have yourself set in the belief that he is scum, or even possibly are intentionally trying to make him look bad....<snip>
In fact, I think its possible you're edging a townie towards being deadlined, when your scumbuddy is on the line.
Your points re: Zach are mildly interesting. Sadly, I can't get behind his lynch without him having more time to defend himself. No particular reason, just my gut read.

OTOH, your above quote is totally out of bounds. I defy you to find evidence that I am 'trying to make him look bad', much less that I am tunnel visioned on Netopolis as scum. Can you?
I think I have been very clear that he is a suboptimal lynch.
I would totally prefer YOUR lynch or Eli or Gayle to either Neto OR Zach... but if it has to be one of the two, I choose Neto. Kind of StKerrigan's position in reverse.... a 'better chance'. And in my experience with FAST games, which is ample, I think that is generally the best odds you get D1.

So suck it, Bogre :)
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1313 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by camn »

Hi!

That Neto vs Elli day 1 was very genuine feeling.. and once I learned the scumteam.. i thought it would be unsurmountable. >sigh<

Haylen... killing me because I am a GOOD player is a terrible reason! Boo.

1 question, though.
NETOPOLIS..
in the QT you said:
"Of the two, I would *greatly* prefer Camn."
how come?
I strive to improve my play.. how did I get to be so high on your kill list?

Oh PS
Gut >> Logic.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1319 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by camn »

Ah.
I think you would have found me to be a near-impossible lynch later on.. so it is probably good that you killed me.
I do dislike dying so early, though! THis was my ONLY GAME...!

and
Haylen wrote:Has Haylen improved since...ever...?
I agree, you totally have improved!
But we all have room to improve more. As Yosarian so elegantly displayed :)

BTW, When I got home and read the end of day 1, I was in SERIOUS wtf-zone. I figured Elli or Neto HAD to be the lynch.. but NO! Yos had to use his considerable muscle to totally derail everything! So sad. Then incog told me the scumlist, and I knew we were doomed.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1324 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:40 pm

Post by camn »

I would have caught them all.

note to haylen:
benefit of camn as town ally >> threat of camn as scum enemy
:)

PS.. did anyone other than incog see my awesome breadcrumb? GOSH!
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1329 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:25 am

Post by camn »

Yes!

But it is easy to know the WHERE of it... since I am amazingly predictable. To separate the crumbs from the plastic bag you gotta see the HOW. How does that mean 'tracker'? Any Canadians in the house?

Sadly, due to the long /confirm stage lining up with my vacation.. I think I actually put more time into my breadcrumb than into any other part of this game. SUCH A WASTE!
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1331 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by camn »

no. that is way too esoteric. Even for me.

Tracker
is a canadian sci-fi show where the lead character is named Cole, and is an alien impersonating a person he first saw on a billboard, posing as an underwear model.

It is thin, and could be a lie.. but if I coupled it with real results, I think it would have been believable.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1334 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:11 pm

Post by camn »

Netopalis wrote:That's....that's the most convoluted breadcrumbing I've ever seen. Good grief!
Ha ha. I love convoluted!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”