NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #529 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:17 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Cadmium wrote:
Who might be the unlucky persons this time? Once again, three don't see the daylight.

SpeedyKQ - ? - shot
PookyTheMagicalBear -
Mafia
- ripped to pieces
Fuldu -
Werewolf
- beaten up

It is now day 3, with 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.
:lol:

I've got to do some reading before I really can get all analytical and such .. lmao .. but really let me play catch up and I should be able to get something in by the weekend.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #577 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:44 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Maximumum wrote:How do you expect to get a feel for the game and it's players by having the events described to you by someone else? That doesn't sound like someone who is intent on finding scum tells and suspicious postings.
FOS: SapphireVerde
Vote: Maximumum

I didn't really like the way Max tried to end her post by attempting to sway suspicion on someone else, especially someone who just replaced, and like me wouldn't mind a summary. (Only speaking for myself here) .. I don't necessarily think that by having someone who has been in the game since the beginning giving a brief overview of what's happened a bad thing.

For me, I can go back through the game as well, and I know more so of some things too look for and already have a slight idea of what has happened and can make my own assumptions from there .. So that was one point as to why I am voting you, That and Jeep thought that you were scum, or at least your replacee, so I can go with that for now.

I've thought about voting for EYNH who Jeep seemed to really think was mafia (according to the mason Blackberry), but I know that EYNH has had to be replaced in numerous games recently and I'd rather have a defense when I put pressure on someone's lynch.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #579 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:06 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Vote Count:
Unofficial

3 - Maximumum (BabyJesus, Puzzle, NanookTheWolf)
1 - Rolandofthewhite (Thesp)
1 - Vikingfan (Peacebringer)

Not Voting: Assasin, Astronaut, Blackberry, Enigma91, Maximumum, Rolandofthewhite, SapphireVerde, Thoth, Vikingfan

8 To Lynch!
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #586 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:06 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Thesp wrote:Geez. After I look back at everything, rolandofthewhite looks much scummier, as he defended StD and tried to scare people away from the StD wagon, and tried to bait an Angel claim/disclaim from BabyJesus. I'm thinking if Enigma is scum he's mafia, and I'm also thinking that if rolandofthewhite is scum, he's mafia. But I'm beginning to think roland is more likely to be scum here.

Also, this is a little too prophetic:
rolandofthewhite wrote:I admit I could be wrong. If STD is scum, he's setting it up awfully nice for me to look like scum too.
StD didn't really set up anything, rolandofthewhite did.

So, I think I'm reversing my previous post, with
Unvote: Enigma91, Vote: rolandofthewhite
. As far as my thoughts on who's our last werewolf, my concerns with SapphireVerde/Pariah are only mildly voting record related (they have none), and more with Pariah's earlier baiting. My concern with Maximumum is over big_kahunia's early defense of dybeck, and lack of voting. My concern with Maximumum is declaring she welcomes investigation, which at first I thought indicated more likely to be pro-town (given we know there aren't godfathers), but now I'm thinking it's more likely this is scummy behavior.

Also, re: BabyJesus, I think the resurrection is better, as even with an investigation, we don't have "confirmed" townies, either with the death of the bookie or because the bookie must choose to look for mafia or werewolf.
Blackberry wrote:** He (Jeep) thinks roland might be scum because of his one 'insane post'?
As for Astronaut's vote, I'm going to assume that he agrees with Thesp/Jeep, although I wouldn't know for certain as he only placed a vote.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #587 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:07 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Thesp wrote:Geez. After I look back at everything, rolandofthewhite looks much scummier, as he defended StD and tried to scare people away from the StD wagon, and tried to bait an Angel claim/disclaim from BabyJesus. I'm thinking if Enigma is scum he's mafia, and I'm also thinking that if rolandofthewhite is scum, he's mafia. But I'm beginning to think roland is more likely to be scum here.

Also, this is a little too prophetic:
rolandofthewhite wrote:I admit I could be wrong. If STD is scum, he's setting it up awfully nice for me to look like scum too.
StD didn't really set up anything, rolandofthewhite did.

So, I think I'm reversing my previous post, with
Unvote: Enigma91, Vote: rolandofthewhite
. As far as my thoughts on who's our last werewolf, my concerns with SapphireVerde/Pariah are only mildly voting record related (they have none), and more with Pariah's earlier baiting. My concern with Maximumum is over big_kahunia's early defense of dybeck, and lack of voting. My concern with Maximumum is declaring she welcomes investigation, which at first I thought indicated more likely to be pro-town (given we know there aren't godfathers), but now I'm thinking it's more likely this is scummy behavior.

Also, re: BabyJesus, I think the resurrection is better, as even with an investigation, we don't have "confirmed" townies, either with the death of the bookie or because the bookie must choose to look for mafia or werewolf.
Blackberry wrote:** He (Jeep) thinks roland might be scum because of his one 'insane post'?
As for Astronaut's vote, I'm going to assume that he agrees with Thesp/Jeep, although I wouldn't know for certain as he only placed a vote.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #595 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:19 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

I have never know a mayor to have a one time vig option .. I'm going to what others have to say about that.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #596 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:21 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Ok, I just re-read that, after I posted it, and let me apologize .. I'm just a little bit tipsy and my words are a little fumbled ..

Myself wrote:I have never known a mayor to have a one time vig option .. I'm going to wait and see what others have to say about that.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #600 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:20 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

rolandofthewhite wrote:Mayor: The Mayor is a Civilian who can make one kill during the game. At anytime during the day, the Mayor may ask to execute someone. Nothing happens to this person at this time, however, and play continues normally. The execution is postponed until the morning of the next day. The Mayor may only exercise this power once and after doing so is a normal Citizen with no special abilities. Once the Mayor has announced he is the Mayor and said who he wishes to execute, the pronouncement is irrevocable. If the person who he announces to execute is lynched that same day or killed the following night, and thus already dead the morning after, the mayor has still used his power. If the person who the mayor announces to execute is the final Mafia or Werewolf, the game will be ended immediately. Anyone may claim to be the mayor and ask to execute someone in hopes that the Mafia and/or Werewolves will refrain from killing that person in the night. There will never be indicated who actually effected the execution.
Thank you for clearing that up for me, cause I just thought the mayor could end the day early or something along those lines. In order to lynch the mayor, does it require all votes from the town? .. or was that just something from another game that I played in. Cause if the mayor requires all votes to be lynched, we easily could test the role.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #617 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:47 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

BabyJesus wrote:
unvote, vote assasin
You just voted someone who was replaced ...

As to Roland's claim, and I can't say that I believe/don't believe him. He only has innocent results which isn't hard to claim for mafia, but if he really is the seer and is killed, at least we know who the confirmed are. I believe him for the most part though, and can wait to see if he is of any use to the town for days still to come.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #624 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:15 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Cadmium wrote:
SapphireVerde is replacing Pariah, PeaceBringer is replacing EnterYourNameHere & NanookTheWolf is replacing StrykkerVerde as of now.
Yeah, Sapphire replaced August 22nd, same as me ... something should have arisen by now.

Fos: SapphireVerde
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #626 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:44 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Unvote: Maximumum
, Meant do to so earlier.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #636 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:52 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

rolandofthewhite wrote:Can someone explain the case against SapphireVerde, please?
It's because she hasn't said anything since she's replaced into the game ..
Blackberry wrote:Awww! Lookie at the little band-wagon! How CUTE!!
5 out of 8 votes isn't so little .. :(
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #657 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:18 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Vote: SapphireVerde

That's number 7 out of 8 btw.

It's been close to 48 hours .. 9 hours shy .. since she's been prodded and honestly I'd rather not wait for a replacement to try and catch up on like 27 pages when Sapphire herself hadn't even done it.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #684 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:38 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Unvote: Fritzler
.. Can you possibly get back to us with something you find interesting in the thread?
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #710 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:26 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Vote: Enigma
.. maybe some pressure to post?
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #731 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:49 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Just letting you all know that I am still around, just haven't had anything to say recently.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #735 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:31 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

What didn't you like about it?

The fact that the guy posted like 5 times?

You know that Assasin even said replace him if necessary, and obviously it was necessary. What was so scummy about the 5 posts he made, besides the fact he didn't make much contribution?
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #756 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:38 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Unvote: Enigma, Vote: Fritzler

I got nothing, really I don't.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”