Mad Jackal
Goon
Mad Jackal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:02 am

Post by Mad Jackal »

Mad Jackal popping in to say "Hello."

I'm at work right now, so I'll be reading slowly. I expect to have a great deal of it read by tonight though.

If dragyn and pooky could "help" me out. What exactly did I (STD) say / do previously and when to make you suspect me (him) ?

I'd like to get to that stuff fairly quickly and get a base on where I'm at.....
Either you are part of the solution, or you are part of the problem. You can form two lines to make it easier for me, or I'll figure it out on my own. It is your call.
Mad Jackal
Mad Jackal
Goon
Mad Jackal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:53 am

Post by Mad Jackal »

Question.

Is "We elect not to kill anyone tonight" an option the bad guys can employ?

(Has there been any confirmation in other games that this can be done?)

Or must the evil guys try to kill? (And no kills are caused by role blockers.)
Either you are part of the solution, or you are part of the problem. You can form two lines to make it easier for me, or I'll figure it out on my own. It is your call.
Mad Jackal
Mad Jackal
Goon
Mad Jackal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:06 am

Post by Mad Jackal »

With a reception like this one I sometimes wonder why I agree to replace.???

shall I vote Mad Jackal to see who crawls out of the woodwork ????

I started on the past couple days then went back to the start.
I got past day 1 finally. And now am some-where in day 3 / 4 I think ??? post 550 ish.

No help at all ???
Mad Jackal
Mad Jackal
Goon
Mad Jackal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:54 pm

Post by Mad Jackal »

BabyJesus wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote:
Final Day Five Vote Count
, powered by The Count-Counter 2000:

NanookTheWolf - 8 (draygn_mage, PookyTheMagicalBear, rolandofthewhite, BabyJesus, d_rouge, Dranko20, Bamboomancer, PeaceBringer)

PookyTheMagicalBear - 4 (Phoebus, Save the Dragons, milkman, Mastermind of Sin)

Not voting (2): Coron, NanookTheWolf.
Mr. Flay wrote:
Final Day Seven Vote Count
, powered by The Count-Counter 2000:

PeaceBringer - 6 (draygn_mage, Bamboomancer, PookyTheMagicalBear, d_rouge, rolandofthewhite, PeaceBringer)

Not voting (5): Coron, Dranko20, Werebear (was milkman), BabyJesus, Save the Dragons.
Hmm. Not cut and dry.... Bamboomancer jumps out at me, possible wolf jumping on his buddy at the end when it was obvious he was toast?

I find it very unlikely there would not be a wolf on the Peacebringer lynch. Can't see THAT many gg's piling up withough pausing to reconsider.
Baby Jesus I have decided to quote you first as this is what I thought too.

In my history of looking at bandwagons the chances that NO werewolves exist in those groups of people - is nearly nil.

IF Pooky is not screwing with us, and neither is draygn mage. then the only man standing from peacebringer's lynch mob is Bamboo. Who also comes from the Nanook Vote. I'd like to vote Bamboo too.. But I want to discuss Pooky a bit.

He claims to be "helping the town" quite loudly. Protesting a great deal. Yet when I come in and ask for a little explanation, it is completely beneath him to even acknowledge my existance. Not even a lift of a finger nail to explain why Pooky feels MOS - Mad Jackal shoudl swing.

How is that Pro Town ? In fact . the only "pro-town" thing I can think of that Pooky did, was to Volunteer to show us our Seer was "naive".

The God Father could have pulled that off.

Lets look at options.
Naive Seer. Pooky Godfather. = innocent "duh" like Pooky told us "he's naive" -and gets major props from the town - "cleared" status.

Sane Seer. Pooky GodFather. = innocent "duh" like Pooky told us "he's naive" - and the town goes on to immediately suspect still any-one that our Seer declared innocent. (and Pooky looks like hero and gains trust / support of dragyn_mage almost totally - down this home stretch.)

Insane Seer. GodFather Pooky. - no risk, not going to happen because of the players already declared innocent that are known to actually be innocent. Coolbot for example.

This also works if he is the "Wizzard" or "Devil." (the aces of the black decks in the pdf)

To be fair. If this anti miller role existed and was paired with the star crossed lovers he might have done the town a favor.
He has to have a bullet proof vest then ? or some sort of wolfs bane himself?

My questions keep coming .

Why have a cop looking for Werewolves when there is a seer ??
Could that not also point towards a mafia or serial killer hiding among us?

-Hey, the serial killer would also be named innocent by the seer. See how the list grows?

And who killed Nonchalance ????
Why have we not figured out this yet? Or even talked about it at all?

Didn't Pooky allude to the fact that he hunted wolves now? If this serial Killer is "holding draygn_mage hostage" I'm going to be pissed.

Bah. I just needed to get those points off my chest. I hate leaving any rock un-turned. Please discuss this stuff as the village will never find the rest of the bad guys if we don't talk about / work out everything.

I'm ready to
vote Bamboomancer
now. As he has was on both bandwagons... With our star crossed lover pair still "likely good" - pending discussion.... he is the correct choice in my opinion.

-oh. and not to ignore the nanook bandwagon I think there is definately at least 1 scum in there. But roland and BJ haven't come across to me yet.... as high as any others. which would leave pooky and dragyn...

PS. all of the lovers I have ever seen could pm / talk at night. These two claim not to. And did anyone think of them being "siblings" from the wikki ???

(again no stone unturned.)
Mad Jackal
Mad Jackal
Goon
Mad Jackal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:30 am

Post by Mad Jackal »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I would imagine that the Stam killed nonchalance, it did say that he was killed in a battle with stam... Also I doubt there is a serial killer because we've had like one kill a night pretty much all the time cept 2 exceptions.

Lastly, if I was godfather and Dranko was sane, why would I come out? wouldn't that mean when he finds another scum that he'd have us both?

It makes absolutely no sense for a scum godfather to come out like that.
I know your position on it. It was not my intention to get into an argument about it with you.

I am merely trying to dicsuss it with the rest of the group to see if we can figure out all of the angles. I don't want some-one saying later "Oh, I didn't think of that." or "If I had thought of that, then XYZ makes sense..."
Or it could influence a night time pro-town actor to make a better more informed call.

If you want to discuss someting with me Pooky. Please take a moment and explain to me what my former self did to garner your vote. If you were to continue to "help the village" I would think stepping out and sharing your thoughts would be in order instead of hiding behind "it was draygon_mage's idea" -or ignoring me completely.

I'm not interested in committing suicide nor being hanged without a fight. But of course the village does have the option to lynch me based on the two of you saying
nothing.
Mad Jackal
Mad Jackal
Goon
Mad Jackal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:29 am

Post by Mad Jackal »

I knew it.

I knew there was something fishy about Pooky. The claim WAS CRAP !!!!! Too bad the people I was trying to explain it to all already knew it.

And 3 left.

And I wanted to pull the trigger on Werebear - esp as BJ had said "one of werebear and Mad jackal is Evil " - but

My biggest down fall was the in-ability to get a read on BJ...

Especially after draygn_mage placed the lynch vote on Me.

Why didn't the 3 of you just end it before I read 38 pages of CRAP ??????
Mad Jackal
Mad Jackal
Goon
Mad Jackal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:38 am

Post by Mad Jackal »

By the way.

Nice bluff Pooky.

Great game to the other wolves as well. I am serious/sincere in saying that.

But really, I am pissed now.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:04 pm Post subject: 938

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going with my gut again. vote STD
-----------------------------

Followed by Baby Jesus and Pooky.

Then by

Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:19 am Post subject: 942 .. Werebear SHOULD HAVE BEEN the 4th vote on STD and it's over.

I don't get tagged to replace until Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:02 am Post subject: 946 .

What a waste..........
Mad Jackal
Mad Jackal
Goon
Mad Jackal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:33 am

Post by Mad Jackal »

rolandofthewhite wrote:Ugh! No one listened when I said that Pooky and dragyn could have been following the regular sibling rules, where one is scum. :x

Good job, wolves.
That thought crossed my mind. But the sibling rules I saw had one as cop and one as wolf. So I figured draygn_mage hadn't claimed cop.....

Once the big lie of Pooky the "fluffy wolf" was swallowed, the rest was all too easy.

I was getting narrowed down on Werebear. But honestly I thought it was Bamboo and Werebear. If it was 3 like I worried, I was pretty certain Pooky was the 3rd.... And since Pooky "couldn't be" - -and no-one wanted to discuss otherwise with me.... I figured it had to be 2 in Bamboo and Werebear... Taking the easy shot at bamboo 1st with BJ's vote already there was too tempting...

BAH.
Mad Jackal
Mad Jackal
Goon
Mad Jackal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:03 am

Post by Mad Jackal »

Mr. Flay.
I like that graph. I may have to rig up a mechanism to create those for my other games .

Now, can we see the count of posts made only by Villagers ??

I really think the numbes go down. Which very much solidifies what you were saying about the town letting itself go.

Maybe I read too quick, but it just seemed to me that I had to swallow the "pooky is ok" pill - as no-one else was lifiting a finger to complain.

and werebear, that is the order I had for the day too. I just "skipped" over the parts between the 2nd vote on me, and your post where you dropped by to not vote. I was just emphasising there, it could have been over had Baby jesus placed his vote... (I don't think draygn_mage was going to take his vote anywhere.) ..

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”