Twentythreeth

Mafia 39: Back to Gambits - Game over!

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:28 pm

Post by Cadmium »

Status update:
Game over.
Deadline:
-

Welcome to Back to Gambits mafia. This game has an open setup, meaning that scum cannot just make up role claims as they please (although I do recall such an incident ;)), which forces them to claim another player's role. Since all pro-town roles that are killed at night won't be revealed to the town, roles could be lost unknown. This is something scum might use in their benefit when roleclaiming, but it might also give them away when claiming the wrong role. Then there's counterclaiming, another tool scum might use to help them win the game.

I suggest you read through all the roles and try to come up with all the possibilities on different events. Other than that there's not much more you can do than being attentive and having fun playing this game. I'm not posting fancy deathscenes like in my themed games, so chances are that nights last exactly as long as the deadline says. I'm not waiting for any choices that are missing in this game!

Good luck.

Moderator:
Cadmium

Players (10/24):

Former players (14/24):

Last edited by Cadmium on Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:30 pm, edited 46 times in total.
"OH MY GOD, Cadmium! I can make rye bread! You must be innocent, I'll do whatever you tell me!" exclaims Mackay excitedly. - Jeep, Mini Game 9
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:49 pm

Post by Cadmium »

The Roles:

Mafia (3):
The Mafia goes out every night to kill a someone. The Mafia is allowed to communicate at night.

Angel:
The Angel goes out every night to look for Mafia and will be told if a person is Mafia or not.

Archangel:
The Archangel will be given a choice, protect someone from a Mafia attack or bring someone back to life. If he decides to protect someone, that person cannot be killed by the Mafia that same night. The Werewolves, however, can kill his target. The Archangel may not protect himself. In the second case, there's a catch. If the Archangel chooses to bring someone back to life, the Mafia will be informed and they get to guess whom the Archangel is resurrecting. If they're wrong, the dead player comes back to life. If they're right, they catch the Archangel in the act and kill him.

Werewolf (3):
The Werewolves go out every night to kill a someone. The Werewolves are allowed to communicate at night.

Seer:
The Seer goes out every night to look for Werewolves and will be told if a person is a Werewolf or not.

Sorcerer:
The Sorcerer will be given a choice, protect someone from a Werewolf attack or bring someone back to life. If he decides to protect someone, that person cannot be killed by the Werewolves that same night. The Mafia, however, can kill his target. The Sorcerer may not protect himself. In the second case, there's a catch. If the Sorcerer chooses to bring someone back to life, the Werewolves will be informed and they get to guess whom the Sorcerer is resurrecting. If they're wrong, the dead player comes back to life. If they're right, they catch the Sorcerer in the act and kill him.

Judas & Saulus:
The Judas and the Saulus are opposite roles. The Judas wins with the Civilians as long as he is not lynched. He sides with the Mafia as soon as he is lynched. The Saulus is the other way around. Both have no other special abilities as Mafioso or Civilian than surviving. They don't know who the Mafia are and vice-versa. When an attempt is made to lynch them, day ends without a lynch. As soon as they switch side, they can be lynched without any problems.

Vampire:
The Vampire is a regular Civilian, who, upon being killed at night, can be reborn as a Werewolf, but dies a normal death during the day. When being reborn, the Vampire only wins if the Werewolves win. If unconverted, dead or alive, the Vampire wins when the Civilians win. The Vampire will be able to choose on which night to return to life. If he chooses to become a Werewolf immediately, there will be an announcement of a Vampire sighting, so the Civilians will know about the transformation. If he chooses to become a Werewolf another night, no announcement will be made, and it will look like a normal resurrection.

Bookie:
The Bookie is a Civilian who may place a bet on either (a) who will be killed during the night, or (b) who will be lynched during the following day. If it transpires during the following day that the chosen person has been killed by the method selected, then the Bookie will have an additional choice the following night - (a) bring someone back to life, or (b) investigate someone, with the option of looking for Mafia or Werewolves. If the chosen person is dead, he shall be brought back to life. If he is alive, the Bookie will be told whether or not that person is Mafia/Werewolf.

Governor:
The Governor is a Civilian who is able to save anyone who has reached a majority of votes during the day. Before the day ends, the Governor will be given some time to decide whether he wants to continue the lynch or not. If the answer is yes, the person will be lynched. Otherwise, he does not die, and day ends without a lynch. The Governor may save any individual only once. If the individual has reached a majority of votes again, the governor is helpless to act. The Governor cannot save himself when he is lynched. Next to this ability, the Governor is also able to investigate someone for protective powers every night. This way, he can find out if a person is an Archangel/Sorcerer or not. This might help him decide to save someone from a lynch.

Mayor:
The Mayor is a Civilian who can make one kill during the game. At anytime during the day, the Mayor may ask to execute someone. Nothing happens to this person at this time, however, and play continues normally. The execution is postponed until the morning of the next day. The Mayor may only exercise this power once and after doing so is a normal Citizen with no special abilities. Once the Mayor has announced he is the Mayor and said who he wishes to execute, the pronouncement is irrevocable. If the person who he announces to execute is lynched that same day or killed the following night, and thus already dead the morning after, the mayor has still used his power. If the person who the mayor announces to execute is the final Mafia or Werewolf, the game will be ended immediately. Anyone may claim to be the mayor and ask to execute someone in hopes that the Mafia and/or Werewolves will refrain from killing that person in the night. There will never be indicated who actually effected the execution.

Vigilante:
The Vigilante works on the side of the Civilians. The Vigilante may go out every night to kill someone.

Freemason (3):
The Freemasons are Civilians who know each other to be innocent. They don’t have any special ability, but are able to communicate at night.

Civilian (4):
Your basic player without any abilities.

Secret Identities:

The true identities of persons assassinated at night are not revealed, although the identities of the victims of the day lynchings are. Therefore, ability roles could be lost unknown to the group. The deaths of Mafia and Werewolves are always revealed, even when killed at night. This does not include the Judas, Saulus and Vampire (before becoming a Werewolf).

The Rules:

• Nights will last around 72 hours or so. A deadline will be posted at the beginning of every night. If all choices are in early, I will still wait for the deadline to pass, unless the Masons send in a message that they're done communicating. If the Mafia and/or Werewolves want the night to last, they should hold their choice.
  • If you have a night choice to make, it is due by the posted deadline. If you do not submit a choice, I will make a choice for you. If it happens a second time, no choice will be made.
  • Days will last as long as they need to. If discussion lags, I will impose a deadline (in which case half a majority results into a successful lynch, but only with more than 6 players alive). If discussion picks up, the deadline can be rescinded upon popular demand.
  • Votes must be in
    bold
    . If you do not bold your vote, it will not be counted. Please be attentive and unvote, before casting a new vote. I’d appreciate it.
  • Lynching will require a simple majority of votes. Once a player has reached the necessary majority, his pleas are useless and any attempts to unvote will be unheeded.
  • You may
    vote: no lynch
    – majority votes of this kind are necessary to end the day without a death.
  • Whenever a majority has been reached, there'll be about 36 hours of twilight. In this time, if he wishes so, the Governor can notify me if he wants to save someone from the lynch. After that, the game continues as normal and it will become night.
  • The game is not to be discussed outside of the thread unless your role description specifically states that you may do so.
  • Once your death scene has been posted, you’re dead. Stop typing. Unless you are being resurrected, that is.
  • Don’t edit/delete previously submitted posts.
  • Don’t quote any messages from me. You are liable to get mod-killed if you do.
  • If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 72-hour period, please post a notice to that effect in the thread. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – don’t leave the other players hanging.
  • I should post a vote count, ever so often, maybe every page or every alternate one. Please feel free to request one should you deem it necessary.
  • If you have any questions, you can pm me or ask in the thread. I'll get back to you as soon as possible, and with the best explanation that I can. You can also pm me if you want to tell someone about your day, or you thought something another player wrote was funny, or just to say hi.
  • I'm always right, but not always accurate. If I've made a mistake rolewise, please tell me by email as soon as possible. If you try to notify me in the thread, I might have to to edit your post and you will most likely be mod-killed.
  • Most importantly...this is a game and we're here to have fun. Do your part.
Clarifications:

• If the vampire dies and comes back to life, does he get to choose his own kill target that's different from the Werewolves?

No, the vampire becomes a normal Werewolf.
  • Will the Vampire discover who the other Werewolves are and talk with them at night?

Yes, unlike the Judas, the Vampire will become an actual Werewolf instead of just siding with the baddies.
  • If the Vampire gets killed at night and resurrects himself the same night, is the town told of the kill attempt, or just that someone's a vampire?

It is common knowledge that there's a Vampire. On that night, there will be a Vampire sighting, thus telling the town that there was a failed kill attempt on the Vampire and that he became a Werewolf. At that moment, unlike when he waits with his resurrection, the town will know the number of Werewolves left in the game.
  • Can the Vampire resurrect himself if he dies during the day?

No, the Vampire can only be converted during the night.
  • It seems like the Mayor must make his execution choice publicly. Is that right?

Correct, he has to make his choice in the thread. But any other player could claim to be the Mayor as well.
  • What about the Governor? He's being asked whether he wants to continue a lynch for every lynch? Does he respond publicly?

The Governor will be asked for every lynch but he does not respond publicly.
  • What happens if the Governor is out of town (and has said so publicly) when a lynch occurs? Will the enormous length of twilight give away who the Governor is or is there a limit to how long you'll wait?

Whenever a majority has been reached, there'll be 36 hours of twilight. In this time, if he wishes so, the Governor can notify me if he wants to save someone from the lynch. After that, the game continues as normal.
  • If the Vampire dies at night, he gets to choose when he wants to be resurrected as a Werewolf. What happens if someone successfully tries to resurrect him before that? Does he come back as a Vampire or a Werewolf?

If someone else resurrects the Vampire, he'll also become a Werewolf.
  • What if the Vampire is night-killed just before the last scum is lynched and chooses to wait several days before being resurrected, just to get them lynching one another in fear. Will the game end during the time when there are no scum or would it wait for him to be resurrected so they could kill him?

As long as the Vampire is not a Werewolf, he's not considered scum. So if the last scum dies before the Vampire resurrects himself, the game ends. However, if any of the Judas or Saulus is still on the mafia side without actual mafia being around, the game continues.
  • If the Angel (or Seer) is killed at night and resurrected later, does he get results from the night in which he died? And what about the night he came back?

The Angel and Seer will receive results for every night they have sent in a target, which only is the night in which they will be killed in the above example. The night (or actually dawn) they are resurrected, there hasn't been a target, thus no result.
  • In case of a Mayor kill, will we know the identity of the target?

Since technically the kill is a day kill like a lynch, I will reveal the role name of the victim upon death.
Last edited by Cadmium on Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:34 am, edited 11 times in total.
"OH MY GOD, Cadmium! I can make rye bread! You must be innocent, I'll do whatever you tell me!" exclaims Mackay excitedly. - Jeep, Mini Game 9
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:45 pm

Post by Cadmium »

All roles have been sent by PM (wow, within 24 hours after starting the sign-up!).

Please confirm receivement in this thread.
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:12 pm

Post by Cadmium »

All confirmations are in. Thank you all for the fast reactions!! Any clarifications asked about the roles can be found in the second OP.

It is night 1, deadline:
Saturday the 23rd - 1200 ET
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #27 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:19 pm

Post by Cadmium »

Awaiting only one more choice. You guys rock!!
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #28 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:56 am

Post by Cadmium »

All choices are in.

I just realized that the Governor role has a flaw. It would be wise for the town to agree that the Governor shouldn't use his ability. In order to prevent this, I'm giving him the ability to investigate for protective roles every night. That's why this night will last a little longer (although the Governor might have been killed this night already ;)).

Sorry for the inconvenience!
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #29 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:43 pm

Post by Cadmium »

When everyone woke up, LoudmouthLee and Coron seemed to be missing. They were found later ... dead.

LoudmouthLee - ? - shot
Coron - ? - ripped to pieces

It is now day 1, with 22 alive it takes 12 to lynch.
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #38 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:16 am

Post by Cadmium »

vikingfan wrote:can you eliminate the rule that nights MUST last the whole 3 days?
The reason I'm letting nights last the whole three days is because of communication between Mafia, Werewolves and Masons. They should have enough time to argue together and I don't think 24 hours is enough to do this properly. I'm willing to change this rule if everyone who's able to communicate during nights agrees with you (please PM me if you do), but I doubt it.
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #70 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:39 pm

Post by Cadmium »

Vote count:

1 Puzzle (dybeck)
2 PookyTheMagicalBear (Puzzle, EnterYourNameHere)

1 vikingfan (kristocker)
1 EnterYourNameHere (vikingfan)
1 BabyJesus (rolandofthewhite)
1 Assasin (Blackberry)
1 Save The Dragons (BabyJesus)
1 jeep (HezLucky)
1 HezLucky (jeep)

not voting (12): Assasin, Astronaut, big_kahunia, Enigma91, Fuldu, Mastermind of Sin, Pariah, PookyTheMagicalBear, Save The Dragons, SpeedyKQ, Thesp, Thoth

12 to lynch

(Note: All roles and rules in the second OP have been updated.)
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #101 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:34 pm

Post by Cadmium »

Vote count:

1 Puzzle (dybeck)
1 PookyTheMagicalBear (EnterYourNameHere)
1 vikingfan (kristocker)
1 EnterYourNameHere (vikingfan)
2 BabyJesus (rolandofthewhite, Assasin)
3 jeep (HezLucky, Puzzle, BabyJesus)

2 HezLucky (jeep, Fuldu)

not voting (11): Astronaut, big_kahunia, Blackberry, Enigma91, Mastermind of Sin, Pariah, PookyTheMagicalBear, Save The Dragons, SpeedyKQ, Thesp, Thoth

12 to lynch
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #115 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:00 am

Post by Cadmium »

Mastermind of Sin won't be back until tuesday.

PookyTheMagicalBear has been prodded.
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #137 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:06 am

Post by Cadmium »

Vote count:

1 Puzzle (dybeck)
1 vikingfan (kristocker)
2 BabyJesus (rolandofthewhite, Assasin)
2 jeep (HezLucky, BabyJesus)
2 HezLucky (Fuldu, Save The Dragons)
2 dybeck (Thesp, jeep)
1 SpeedyKQ (Blackberry)
3 Save The Dragons (SpeedyKQ, Puzzle, vikingfan)

not voting (7): Astronaut, big_kahunia, Enigma91, Mastermind of Sin, Pariah, PookyTheMagicalBear, Thoth

12 to lynch
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #156 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:45 am

Post by Cadmium »

Vote count:

1 vikingfan (kristocker)
1 BabyJesus (Assasin)
2 jeep (dybeck, BabyJesus)
1 HezLucky (Fuldu)
1 dybeck (Thesp)
2 SpeedyKQ (Blackberry, rolandofthewhite)
8 Save The Dragons (SpeedyKQ, Puzzle, vikingfan, Thoth, PookyTheMagicalBear, jeep, Enigma91, HezLucky)

1 Thesp (Save The Dragons)

not voting (4): Astronaut, big_kahunia, Mastermind of Sin, Pariah

12 to lynch
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #190 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:31 pm

Post by Cadmium »

Vote count:

1 vikingfan (kristocker)
1 jeep (dybeck)
4 dybeck (Thesp, Puzzle, rolandofthewhite, EnterYourNameHere)
1 SpeedyKQ (Blackberry)
7 Save The Dragons (SpeedyKQ, vikingfan, Thoth, PookyTheMagicalBear, jeep, Enigma91, HezLucky)

1 Thesp (BabyJesus)
1 Blackberry (Assasin)

not voting (4): Astronaut, big_kahunia, Mastermind of Sin, Pariah

12 to lynch
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #205 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:25 pm

Post by Cadmium »

Vote count:

1 jeep (dybeck)
10 dybeck (Thesp, Puzzle, rolandofthewhite, EnterYourNameHere, kristocker, Enigma91, vikingfan, Astronaut, BabyJesus, jeep)

1 SpeedyKQ (Blackberry)
4 Save The Dragons (SpeedyKQ, Thoth, PookyTheMagicalBear, HezLucky)
1 Blackberry (Assasin)

not voting (3): big_kahunia, Mastermind of Sin, Pariah

12 to lynch
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #276 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:04 am

Post by Cadmium »

Vote count:

1 jeep (dybeck)
1 dybeck (kristocker)
1 SpeedyKQ (Blackberry)
8 Save The Dragons (SpeedyKQ, Thoth, PookyTheMagicalBear, HezLucky, jeep, Fuldu, BabyJesus, vikingfan)

1 Blackberry (Assasin)
5 HezLucky (Save The Dragons, Puzzle, rolandofthewhite, Thesp, Enigma91)

not voting (5): Astronaut, big_kahunia, EnterYourNameHere, Mastermind of Sin, Pariah

12 to lynch
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #322 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:14 pm

Post by Cadmium »

Vote count:

1 jeep (dybeck)
1 dybeck (kristocker)
11 Save The Dragons (SpeedyKQ, Thoth, PookyTheMagicalBear, HezLucky, jeep, Fuldu, BabyJesus, vikingfan, Blackberry, Puzzle, Enigma91)

1 Blackberry (Assasin)
2 HezLucky (rolandofthewhite, Thesp)
1 BabyJesus (Save The Dragons)

not voting (5): Astronaut, big_kahunia, EnterYourNameHere, Mastermind of Sin, Pariah

12 to lynch
Last edited by Cadmium on Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #368 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:54 pm

Post by Cadmium »

Vote count:

1 jeep (dybeck)
1 dybeck (kristocker)
7 Save The Dragons (SpeedyKQ, PookyTheMagicalBear, jeep, Fuldu, vikingfan, Blackberry, Enigma91)

1 Blackberry (Assasin)
2 HezLucky (Thesp, BabyJesus)
3 BabyJesus (Save The Dragons, rolandofthewhite, Puzzle)
1 rolandofthewhite (Thoth)

not voting (6): Astronaut, big_kahunia, EnterYourNameHere, HezLucky, Mastermind of Sin, Pariah

12 to lynch

The question asked has been added to the clarifications in the second OP.
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #375 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:00 am

Post by Cadmium »

Mastermind of Sin has been prodded.

jeep wrote:I feel like I'm channelling IS
::nods heavily::

Puzzle wrote:this day 1 has been going on for about 1 month and I'm growing tired.
There are people so addicted to exaggeration they can't tell the truth without lying ;).

Day has been going on for little over two weeks now and considering the 15 pages of posts already, it's time for a deadline.

Deadline:
Monday the 15th - 1200 ET
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #401 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:37 pm

Post by Cadmium »

vikingfan wrote:Vote count?
Seriously, people. I know the rules say you can ask for vote counts. But I find it a bit annoying when people post requests like this without taking the time to keep up themselves. At the time this request was made, the current vote count was exactly
one
vote off, which occured only one post earlier. Please think before requesting ;)!
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #404 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:26 am

Post by Cadmium »

Vote count:

1 jeep (dybeck)
1 dybeck (kristocker)
8 Save The Dragons (SpeedyKQ, PookyTheMagicalBear, jeep, Fuldu, vikingfan, Blackberry, Enigma91, HezLucky)

1 Blackberry (Assasin)
4 HezLucky (Thesp, BabyJesus, Astronaut, Puzzle)
2 BabyJesus (Save The Dragons, rolandofthewhite)

not voting (4): big_kahunia, EnterYourNameHere, Mastermind of Sin, Pariah

12 to lynch
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #459 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:08 pm

Post by Cadmium »

Vote count:

1 jeep (dybeck)
1 dybeck (kristocker)
7 Save The Dragons (SpeedyKQ, PookyTheMagicalBear, jeep, Fuldu, vikingfan, Enigma91, HezLucky)

1 Blackberry (Assasin)
4 HezLucky (Thesp, Astronaut, Puzzle, Save The Dragons)
1 BabyJesus (rolandofthewhite)
2 vikingfan (Blackberry, BabyJesus)

12 to lynch
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #470 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:11 am

Post by Cadmium »

EYNH and Pariah have been prodded and will be replaced should they fail to post within the first two days of "Day 2". I'm working on getting MoS replaced, since he failed to post even six days after his prod.
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #473 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:05 am

Post by Cadmium »

Vote count:

8 Save The Dragons (SpeedyKQ, PookyTheMagicalBear, jeep, Fuldu, vikingfan, Enigma91, HezLucky, Thoth)

1 Blackberry (Assasin)
6 HezLucky (Thesp, Astronaut, Puzzle, Save The Dragons, kristocker, rolandofthewhite)
3 vikingfan (Blackberry, BabyJesus, dybeck)

Either the governor is dead, or I have reached an agreement with the governor that he or she will attempt to make pardon decisions on active bandwagons during the day, in order to move the game along.

It seems the deadline time is confusing, I'm having problems with it myself too (daylight saving). From now on, all the deadlines will be in MST (Mafia Scum Time).
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #474 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:30 am

Post by Cadmium »

And with half a majority of votes on him, Save The Dragons is lynched. He claimed to be an Angel, yet most didn't seem to care that he played baseball.

Save The Dragons -
Mafia
- lynched

It is night 2, deadline:
Thursday the 18th - 1000 MST
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #475 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:13 am

Post by Cadmium »

Everyone wakes up, except for three unfortunes this time.

jeep - ? - shot
kristocker - ? - ripped to pieces
HezLucky - ? - beaten up

It is now day 2, with 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

StrykkerVerde is replacing Mastermind of Sin from now on. Still looking for replacements for big_kahunia and Pariah. EnterYourNameHere has two days to post but hasn't picked up on his PM yet.
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #477 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:07 am

Post by Cadmium »

Maximumum is replacing big_kahunia.
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #524 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:52 pm

Post by Cadmium »

Vote count:

10 dybeck (SpeedyKQ, BabyJesus, Blackberry, vikingfan, Thoth, Thesp, rolandofthewhite, PookyTheMagicalBear, Maximumum, Astronaut)

not voting (8): Assasin, dybeck, Enigma91, EnterYourNameHere, Fuldu, Pariah, Puzzle, StrykkerVerde

Deathscene coming right up.
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #525 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:17 pm

Post by Cadmium »

This time, it is dybeck who has the majority of votes. Everyone seemed to agree that he should be lynched, even PeaceBringer, who is not even in this game (yet?).

dybeck -
Werewolf
- lynched

It is night 3, deadline:
Thursday the 25th - 1000 MST
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #526 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:17 am

Post by Cadmium »

SapphireVerde is replacing Pariah, PeaceBringer is replacing EnterYourNameHere & NanookTheWolf is replacing StrykkerVerde as of now.
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #527 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:28 am

Post by Cadmium »

Who might be the unlucky persons this time? Once again, three don't see the daylight.

SpeedyKQ - ? - shot
PookyTheMagicalBear -
Mafia
- ripped to pieces
Fuldu -
Werewolf
- beaten up

It is now day 3, with 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #555 (isolation #31) » Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:29 pm

Post by Cadmium »

Vote count:

1 Maximumum (BabyJesus)
1 rolandofthewhite (Thesp)

not voting (12): Assasin, Astronaut, Blackberry, Enigma91, Maximumum, NanookTheWolf, PeaceBringer, Puzzle, rolandofthewhite, SapphireVerde, Thoth, vikingfan

8 to lynch
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #581 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:30 pm

Post by Cadmium »

Vote count:

4 Maximumum (BabyJesus, Puzzle, NanookTheWolf, vikingfan)

1 rolandofthewhite (Thesp)
1 vikingfan (PeaceBringer)

not voting (8): Assasin, Astronaut, Blackberry, Enigma91, Maximumum, rolandofthewhite, SapphireVerde, Thoth

8 to lynch
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #607 (isolation #33) » Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:11 pm

Post by Cadmium »

Vote count:

3 Maximumum (BabyJesus, NanookTheWolf, vikingfan)
3 rolandofthewhite (Thesp, Astronaut, Puzzle)

not voting (7): Assasin, Blackberry, Enigma91, Maximumum, rolandofthewhite, SapphireVerde, Thoth

8 to lynch

(Note: Iammars will be replacing Assasin as of now.)
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #609 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:35 am

Post by Cadmium »

Since technically the kill is a day kill like a lynch, I will reveal the role name of the victim upon death.
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #625 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:30 am

Post by Cadmium »

Vote count:

2 Maximumum (NanookTheWolf, vikingfan)
1 rolandofthewhite (Astronaut)
3 SapphireVerde (Puzzle, Thesp, Thoth)

not voting (7): BabyJesus, Blackberry, Enigma91, Iammars, Maximumum, rolandofthewhite, SapphireVerde

8 to lynch
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #639 (isolation #36) » Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:39 am

Post by Cadmium »

Perbe it would, wouldn't it ;)?

She's been prodded.
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #677 (isolation #37) » Sun Sep 11, 2005 10:00 pm

Post by Cadmium »

Vote count:

7 Fritzler (Thesp, Thoth, vikingfan, BabyJesus, Iammars, NanookTheWolf, PeaceBringer)

not voting (7): Astronaut, Blackberry, Enigma91, Fritzler, Maximumum, Puzzle, rolandofthewhite

8 to lynch

(Note: Enigma91 has been prodded and Fritzler will be replacing SapphireVerde as of now.)
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #695 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:28 pm

Post by Cadmium »

Vote count:

5 Fritzler (Thesp, Thoth, BabyJesus, Iammars, PeaceBringer)

not voting (9): Astronaut, Blackberry, Enigma91, Fritzler, Maximumum, NanookTheWolf, Puzzle, rolandofthewhite, vikingfan

8 to lynch
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #718 (isolation #39) » Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:10 pm

Post by Cadmium »

Vote count:

3 Fritzler (Thesp, Thoth, Iammars)

2 vikingfan (BabyJesus, PeaceBringer)
1 Enigma91 (NanookTheWolf)

not voting (8): Astronaut, Blackberry, Enigma91, Fritzler, Maximumum, Puzzle, rolandofthewhite, vikingfan

8 to lynch

(Note: Enigma91 has asked to be replaced.)
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #724 (isolation #40) » Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:51 am

Post by Cadmium »

Vote count:

2 vikingfan (BabyJesus, PeaceBringer)
2 Iammars (Puzzle, Fritzler)

not voting (6): Astronaut, Blackberry, inHimshallibe, Maximumum, rolandofthewhite, vikingfan

8 to lynch

(Note: inHimshallibe will be replacing Enigma91 as of now.)
Last edited by Cadmium on Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #732 (isolation #41) » Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:51 pm

Post by Cadmium »

Vote count:

3 vikingfan (BabyJesus, PeaceBringer, Blackberry)
2 Iammars (Puzzle, Fritzler)

not voting (5): Astronaut, inHimshallibe, Maximumum, rolandofthewhite, vikingfan

8 to lynch

Deadline:
Tuesday the 27th - 1000 MST
Last edited by Cadmium on Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #751 (isolation #42) » Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:29 pm

Post by Cadmium »

Vote count:

2 Fritzler (Thesp, Thoth)
5 vikingfan (BabyJesus, PeaceBringer, Blackberry, rolandofthewhite, inHimshallibe)

3 Iammars (Puzzle, Fritzler, vikingfan)

not voting (3): Astronaut, Iammars, Maximumum

8 to lynch

Deadline:
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #777 (isolation #43) » Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:23 pm

Post by Cadmium »

Vote count:

3 Fritzler (Thesp, BabyJesus, NanookTheWolf)
6 vikingfan (Blackberry, rolandofthewhite, Iammars, Fritzler, inHimshallibe, Thoth)

2 Iammars (Puzzle, vikingfan)

not voting (3): Astronaut, Maximumum, PeaceBringer

8 to lynch

Deadline:
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #783 (isolation #44) » Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:17 am

Post by Cadmium »

When vikingfan told the town he was the vigilante, it made sense to them, but after two more of those claims, people didn't seem to buy it anymore. Weird!

vikingfan - Vampire - lynched

It is night 4, deadline:
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #784 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:48 am

Post by Cadmium »

For the third time in a row, three didn't live to see the next day.

Maximumum - ? - shot
Thesp - ? - ripped to pieces
Iammars -
Werewolf
- beaten up

It is now day 4, with 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #848 (isolation #46) » Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:23 am

Post by Cadmium »

Vote count:

3 inHimshallibe (Puzzle, BabyJesus, Fritzler)

1 Puzzle (inHimshallibe)

not voting (6): Astronaut, Blackberry, NanookTheWolf, PeaceBringer, rolandofthewhite, Thoth

6 to lynch
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #859 (isolation #47) » Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:34 am

Post by Cadmium »

Vote count:

4 inHimshallibe (Puzzle, BabyJesus, Fritzler, Thoth)

1 Puzzle (inHimshallibe)

not voting (5): Astronaut, Blackberry, NanookTheWolf, PeaceBringer, rolandofthewhite

6 to lynch
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #867 (isolation #48) » Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:21 pm

Post by Cadmium »

Vote count:

6 inHimshallibe (Puzzle, BabyJesus, Fritzler, Thoth, rolandofthewhite, Blackberry)

not voting (4): Astronaut, inHimshallibe, NanookTheWolf, PeaceBringer

Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #868 (isolation #49) » Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:33 pm

Post by Cadmium »

Again a majority came to an agreement to lynch someone. This time inHimshallibe is the poor bastard. How could you people lynch the Archangel Michael? Well, basically because there was no such role in this game.

inHimshallibe -
Mafia
- lynched

It is night 5, deadline:
Friday the 7th - 1000 MST
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #869 (isolation #50) » Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:34 pm

Post by Cadmium »

Instead of missing two or three civilians, one is gained again. Everyone welcome back jeep!

jeep - ? - resurrected

It is now day 5, with 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #899 (isolation #51) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:30 pm

Post by Cadmium »

Vote count:

2 BabyJesus (Fritzler, rolandofthewhite)
1 Fritzler (BabyJesus)
3 PeaceBringer (jeep, Puzzle, Thoth)

not voting (4): Astronaut, Blackberry, NanookTheWolf, PeaceBringer

6 to lynch
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #906 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:36 am

Post by Cadmium »

Vote count:

6 PeaceBringer (jeep, Puzzle, Thoth, Fritzler, rolandofthewhite, BabyJesus)

not voting (4): Astronaut, Blackberry, NanookTheWolf, PeaceBringer

Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #907 (isolation #53) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:40 am

Post by Cadmium »

With all the mafia and werewolves gone, it should only be a matter of lynching the Saulus, right? It was decided that PeaceBringer could be it.

PeaceBringer - ? - failed to be lynched

And with that, I'd like to inform the town that there is no more scum left in this town. Congratulations!
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #910 (isolation #54) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:02 am

Post by Cadmium »

SpeedyKQ wrote:I'd play again with the same setup in a heartbeat.
Good to hear. I'm definitely planning on doing another one!
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #934 (isolation #55) » Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:03 am

Post by Cadmium »

Thanks guys!!

Players/roles and nightchoices coming up soon.
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #938 (isolation #56) » Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:10 am

Post by Cadmium »

Roles/players

Mafia:
Save The Dragons, PookyTheMagicalBear & inHimshallibe (replacing Enigma91)
Angel:
HezLucky
Archangel:
Puzzle
Werewolves:
Iammars (replacing Assasin), Fuldu & dybeck
Seer:
rolandofthewhite
Sorcerer:
LoudmouthLee
Judas:
Thoth
Saulus:
Peacebringer (replacing EnterYourNameHere)
Vampire:
vikingfan
Bookie:
Coron
Governor:
SpeedyKQ
Mayor:
Maximumum (replacing big_kahunia)
Vigilante:
Thesp
Freemasons:
jeep, NanookTheWolf (replacing StrykkerVerde (replacing Mastermind of Sin)) & Blackberry
Civilians:
kristocker, BabyJesus, Fritzler (replacing SapphireVerde (replacing Pariah)) & Astronaut

Nightchoices

Night 1

Mafia kills LoudmouthLee
Angel investigates Mastermind of Sin
Archangel protects PookyTheMagicalBear
Werewolves kill Coron
Seer investigates Save The Dragons
Sorcerer protects Fuldu
Bookie bets on LoudmouthLee (night)
Governor investigates Coron
Vigilante doesn't kill

Night 2

Mafia kills jeep
Angel investigates Puzzle
Archangel protects Thoth
Werewolves kill kristocker
Seer investigates HezLucky
Governor investigates dybeck
Vigilante kills HezLucky

Night 3

Mafia kills SpeedyKQ
Archangel protects vikingfan
Werewolves kill PookyTheMagicalBear
Seer investigates Maximumum
Governor investigates BabyJesus
Vigilante kills Fuldu

Night 4

Mafia kills Maximumum
Archangel protects Thesp
Werewolves kill Thesp
Seer investigates NanookTheWolf
Vigilante kills Iammars

Night 5

Archangel resurrects jeep
Seer investigates Blackberry
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #956 (isolation #57) » Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:08 pm

Post by Cadmium »

It definitely will, Thesp! I might change one or two small things for balance, but nothing drastic. Not sure when I get the chance to run it again yet though.

btw, if anyone else on the normal game mod list wants to run a game with this setup, they have my blessing.
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #958 (isolation #58) » Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:57 pm

Post by Cadmium »

::sorting threads::

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”