Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #611 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:18 am

Post by Iammars »

Gimme a couple minutes to read, and then I'l post my feelings.
@Puzzle: I think that Assassin will stop lurking now :D
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #620 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:35 am

Post by Iammars »

Wow. :shock: I just finished reading the thread. I'll probably need to do it again to later on, since I'm not going to remember all that. My general thoughts:
- I was certain that JEEP and Hezlucky were scum and StD was innocent. Thank God this isn't baseball.
- RotW's claim is a bit shaky seeing as 2 of 3 are dead. True, he was a little reluctant to join the StD wagon, but... eh... I'm trusting my 12th sense on that one.
MOD: If the vampire resurrects, does he become join with the werewolves or just win with the werewolves. If the original three die and it's just the resurrected Vampire left, does he get to perform the kill?
Also, you might want to change the front post.
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #643 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:48 pm

Post by Iammars »

I agree that we should prod SV. I at least checked in.
Vote: Sapphire

Alo Puzzle, you mentioned that Assassin's post #178 Made him look scummy. I agree with you. I however, have no idea why he said that. Maybe he was messed up in thinking, or maybe he decided to act scummy to screw around, but it makes no sense with the information I have.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #670 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:31 am

Post by Iammars »

Here are some thoughts:
If Blackberry wasn't a mason, then I would be very suspicious of him being scum right now.
I have no idea right now why vikingfan is being called out for susipicon. He seems completely innocent to me.
BJ is acting like he usually does, and it seems as if the town is following him! Is it just me, or is this a bad thing?

FOS:BJ
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #673 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:21 am

Post by Iammars »

With that sig, I'm not surprised!
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #705 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:57 am

Post by Iammars »

So the plan is to kill Astronaut via Mayor and lynch Fritzler? The only thing that doesn't sit well with me about that is we're wastign the mayor kill. We should probably have the mayor kill someone who looks scummy, not someone who's willing to sacrifice themselves for the sake of confirming someone.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #712 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:05 am

Post by Iammars »

I've never seen that move done before as scum, so right now, I see you as innocent.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #714 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:33 pm

Post by Iammars »

I'm agreeing that it is a stupid plan.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #721 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:26 am

Post by Iammars »

Assasin wrote:
Blackberry wrote::evil: I still think Speedy is scum.

:evil: STD, I wanted a claim, lol.

Have we discussed the possibilities of a mass-role-claim? o.O

Jeep, I want your opinion.
One, a mass role claim is the stupedist idea.

And two, why do you want Jeep's opinion?

Unvote
If I was and
Vote blackberry

A mass roleclaim is exactly what the scum want us to do. Hopefully the town isn't stupid enough to oblige.
Since this seems to be the post that everyone's having the biggest problem with my old self, I'll
try
to defend him, although I have no idea what he was thinking and have no idea why he posted it.

By trying, I realize that it is immpossible for me to defend some things. I have no idea why Assassin asked for no mass roleclaim.

If I remember right though, when Assassin asked why Blackberry wanted JEEP's opinion, I don't think that they were revealed as masons yet. Assassin might have been worried that Blackberry was following JEEP"s opinons a little to much, and was maybe trying to stop JEEP from swaying the town if JEEP was evil. It's the only thing I can come up with.

Oh, and Puzzle, when I first get into a game, even when replacing, that's how I usually play. When I start arguing with people is when I start to do my stuff.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #728 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:14 am

Post by Iammars »

Fritzler wrote:
Iammars wrote:So the plan is to kill Astronaut via Mayor and lynch Fritzler? The only thing that doesn't sit well with me about that is we're wastign the mayor kill. We should probably have the mayor kill someone who looks scummy, not someone who's willing to sacrifice themselves for the sake of confirming someone.
vote: iammers
This seems scummy to me for some reason, I don't know why.
In case you have sigs turned off:

There is no e in Iamm
a
rs.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #733 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:53 am

Post by Iammars »

I'm not voting myself.
Either way, in case I accidentaly am,
Unvote
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #738 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:33 am

Post by Iammars »

For what, playing what I usually do?
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #754 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:39 am

Post by Iammars »

I just realized that vikingfan claimed. I have really got to remember that when there is a new page, there are posts on the other page too.

I am the vigilante!

Die scum!!!!!!!!

vote: vikingfan
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #767 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:31 pm

Post by Iammars »

Oh geez. Two little scum. Which one should I vote? I'll stay with vikingfan for right now.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #769 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:51 pm

Post by Iammars »

vikingfan wrote: What I don't understand is why two other people jumped on my
scum
claim- it gives the town a good chance to win now. I like our chances.
Are you claiming scum?
(I mean, you already have, but still...)
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #916 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:37 am

Post by Iammars »

ARGH!!!!
I thought that vikingfan was the real vig!!!!!
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #920 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:18 am

Post by Iammars »

Don't ask me. My only kill was Thesp.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #925 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:19 pm

Post by Iammars »

Thesp wrote:The triple vig claim was great. :D
:evil:
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #928 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:32 pm

Post by Iammars »

How was I supposed to know that he was the Vampire???
It would've been bice to have someone to talk to though... :(
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #951 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:33 am

Post by Iammars »

Ore something one-shot that he can use Day/Night 1.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”