NY 118 - BBM's Large Normal Mafia (Game!)

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:48 am

Post by Bunnylover »

/confirm ;D
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Too many people all attacking each other for some reason that probably shouldn't be attacking :<.
You all gave me a headache reading these pages <_<.
I haven't gotten any reads on who could be positive scummy, so my vote can wait.
Show
I have played 25 games:

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Porochaz wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:Too many people all attacking each other for some reason that probably shouldn't be attacking :<.
I haven't gotten any reads on who could be positive scummy, so my vote can wait.
Hello. No opinion at all after 7 pages of pretty much content. Might not be major to you but you should be mentioning the minor things instead of giving yourself an excuse to hide in the shadows.
Wasn't giving myself an excuse, I simply have nothing to add at this point, but when I do I will post, like now.
I have a different way of thinking which could mean that my thought process of this could be totally off, but it seems like you want me to vote for one of the several people that are gaining the attention (Dana, UA, JDodge, etc.) of most of the group, or you want me to find some minor detail that will allow others to exploit which could mean nothing at all. There is no point in me mention minor detail unless someone wants a specific person dead or will is trying to lead some down a wrong path and stray from mafia.
Like I said I have a different way of viewing things, which could mean my entire post is wrong.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

nhammen wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:
Porochaz wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:Too many people all attacking each other for some reason that probably shouldn't be attacking :<.
Hello. No opinion at all after 7 pages of pretty much content. Might not be major to you but you should be mentioning the minor things instead of giving yourself an excuse to hide in the shadows.
Wasn't giving myself an excuse, I simply have nothing to add at this point, but when I do I will post, like now.
I have a different way of thinking which could mean that my thought process of this could be totally off, but it seems like you want me to vote for one of the several people that are gaining the attention (Dana, UA, JDodge, etc.) of most of the group, or you want me to find some minor detail that will allow others to exploit which could mean nothing at all. There is no point in me mention minor detail unless someone wants a specific person dead or will is trying to lead some down a wrong path and stray from mafia.
Like I said I have a different way of viewing things, which could mean my entire post is wrong.
And yet, you still give no opinion. Are you seriously saying that everyone is still null after all that has happened? And why should we believe you? This could just be an act to hide, as poro has stated. Or it could be newb-scum that doesn't know how to fake scum-hunting. Either way, this looks bad.

I would change my vote now, but I still want a response about dana-meta, because I have some follow up questions in mind in either case.
In case people can't read this was in my first post:
"I haven't gotten any reads on who could be
positive scummy
, so my vote can wait."
I don't play like everyone else, I don't go THIS PERSON HAS A SLIGHT SUSPICION OF BEEN SCUM SO MY VOTE GO ON HIM."
When I vote, its because I am more then sure that the person I am voting for is mafia, or someone who is harmful for the townie.
I have given my opinion, but not on what you guys want. I don't think the people who have posted have shown positive scum, some have done some things that are a little suspicious, but to gain anything in game you have to risk yourself, which i did state, and I gave my opinion on Poro action, which I guess you just ignored.
Also my post states that I think differently, so I'm not sure if I am correct, so why question me on rather or not you should believe me. You don't have to believe me, because its my opinion. And if I wanted to hide why would I even answer Poro post if he is the only person out of 24 people who actually noticed that I posted. If I wanted to hide I could have ignored it and just let it die as everyone else try to dominate the topic.
And i don't know how to fake scum hunt. I really don't know what that mean to be honest :<.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@ Furcolow English, but sometimes I get into a rush and make a lot of errors lol.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:20 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Wickedestjr wrote:Fair enough. I like my vote for Bunny Lover though. This isn't the first time I have seen a player say that they have nothing to comment on, but this is page 11, so there's really no excuse. I'm also just shocked that she doesn't have anything to say about Dana or Furcolow.
He :D. And I have commented on their agurment, saying it gave me a headache, because honestly I just found it dumb. But why only focus on those two? There is several people who have commented on other people play style, but it seem everyone who confronts me always ask why I haven't commented on them two :<. Honestly neither of those two people seem scum to me, thats my opinion on them. Now I predict about 7 people are going to attack me because I said that. If I have something to say/comment on/defend/attack or w/e I will post. Out of 24 people, I'm more then sure not all of them have posted, I am confident to say at least 15 people have posted out of 24, but yes lets focus on the guy who is posting, just not anything that is worth wild.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:00 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@ Wick: I could have sworn I did say that neither seem townie before when I was confronted the first time, but I probably implied it :<. And no, I was just stating that people would start attacking to show how some people player style were which are to pressure and tunnel on the smallest thing. And the last thing, that wasn't what I was trying to say. I was saying that I don't see why I am getting confronted for "lurking" when their are several more people who haven't posted and yet no one has called them out for "lurking".
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Porochaz wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:
Wickedestjr wrote:Fair enough. I like my vote for Bunny Lover though. This isn't the first time I have seen a player say that they have nothing to comment on, but this is page 11, so there's really no excuse. I'm also just shocked that she doesn't have anything to say about Dana or Furcolow.
He :D. And I have commented on their agurment, saying it gave me a headache, because honestly I just found it dumb. But why only focus on those two? There is several people who have commented on other people play style, but it seem everyone who confronts me always ask why I haven't commented on them two :<. Honestly neither of those two people seem scum to me, thats my opinion on them. Now I predict about 7 people are going to attack me because I said that. If I have something to say/comment on/defend/attack or w/e I will post. Out of 24 people, I'm more then sure not all of them have posted, I am confident to say at least 15 people have posted out of 24, but yes lets focus on the guy who is posting, just not anything that is worth wild.
Whilst I'm drunk and being a bit of a shit, you have fucked about. Its not that you have gone "oh Im going to be wimpy on this issue" its the fact that you are actively not been useful at all. Why only focus on those 2? Hey, here's a question WHY DON'T YOU FOCUS ON SOMEONE ELSE THEM, HMMM? If neither of those 2 people aren't scum, why aren't they? You havent answered that. Who is? You haven't answered that. Are you going to make an effort to even go down a different route considering you dont agree with anything said so far. No your not going to make an effort. So now you wonder when 7 people attack you. Hey, maybe 9 people haven't posted yet, but at least they have the potential to be useful. You are clearly about as useful as a deflated balloon.
You play your way and I'll play my way :).
Also, if Dana isn't lieing about his claim it seems my way was more right, seeing as I did not believe he was scum.
Also I don't "focus" on people because that stupid to me, it gives a chance of mafia to join in on a lynch.
Also if I said who is scum, would they not go on the defensive? Would that not allow them to protect themselves, telling them they are playing a little to risky?
Like I said in my very very first post in the game, I don't go around voting on people who are slightly scum, I vote on people who I know are scum.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:06 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Mysterio wrote:None of that exposition was necessary, nor does it even help your case. The fact is we have to unvote simply because we can't know either way. Thing is, if you're not a cop, you'll be outed soon enough. So, no harm in letting you live for now.

Unvote
Actually no. I'm more then sure in this large game number their will be a mafia roleblocker, who could possible stop him from invistgating. I would suggest if we have a tracker to track him to see if he visits anyone, or if he is visit by someone, I think it works both way right?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:02 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Xite91 wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:
Mysterio wrote:None of that exposition was necessary, nor does it even help your case. The fact is we have to unvote simply because we can't know either way. Thing is, if you're not a cop, you'll be outed soon enough. So, no harm in letting you live for now.

Unvote
Actually no. I'm more then sure in this large game number their will be a mafia roleblocker, who could possible stop him from invistgating. I would suggest if we have a tracker to track him to see if he visits anyone, or if he is visit by someone, I think it works both way right?
I think this is a good idea, only problem is that it outs at least 2 PRs
Also, a doc will probably try to protect a cop, so the tracker says he targeted some (if he's IS a cop), and was targeted by XXXX and XXXX (a blocker and a doc or a goon and a doc or etc etc) or even more than that.
With this there are two outed PR's for sure (cop and tracker), then out a doc OR get a doc lynched all in exchange for 1 out of probably between 5 and 7 scum depending on how they're set up.

Also you have to keep in mind that most of the time trackers get who they visited and watchers get who visited them, but there are cases with trackers doing both
The doctor doesn't have to protect, that his/her choice. Reason been is because the mafia would assume that the doctor would protect the cop, which would mean they wouldn't try and kill him/her, they would just roleblock the doctor, making us kill him since he didn't get to invisitgate anyone, and them getting the ability to still night lynch. Which means the mafia now has a 50/50 chance of hitting the cop, it all depends if they want to risk thinking that the doctor didn't protect him.
Also, I probably doubt their is only one cop role in this game, since its 24 people probably their more invisitgating people
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:13 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Xite91 wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:The doctor doesn't have to protect, that his/her choice. Reason been is because the mafia would assume that the doctor would protect the cop, which would mean they wouldn't try and kill him/her, they would just roleblock the doctor, making us kill him since he didn't get to invisitgate anyone, and them getting the ability to still night lynch. Which means the mafia now has a 50/50 chance of hitting the cop, it all depends if they want to risk thinking that the doctor didn't protect him.
Also, I probably doubt their is only one cop role in this game, since its 24 people probably their more invisitgating people
Please re-explain this, I think that you mixed up some words.
Yeah I even read it and I was confused lol.
Mafia will most likely roleblock the cop, but won't kill him because people were saying if he doesn't find anything, we shall lynch him.
So mafia can use their night kill on someone else, have us kill the cop, then have them night kill another person.
This is something I would do if I were mafia, but now that we mentioned the doctor role, the mafia might be afraid of hitting someone the doctor might be protecting, so they go after the person that would make the most sense, the cop (some complicated thinking involved, mainly the doctor won't protect the cop because its too obvious of a kill).
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:01 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Xite91 wrote:"people were saying if he doesn't find anything, we shall lynch him."

Who said that?
Guess I got ahead of myself, but more then likely the cop would get lynch after claiming, then coming up empty handed, right?
Could I have sworn at least two people had stated it :<

@Opps, I meant mafia at that time in your first quote instead of townie, sorry. Some people like to pressure and attack other for the smallest detail was what I was saying in the second. Well of course I would find anyone who is suspicious and accusing me of stuff suspicious.
Porochaz wrote:
No, it's not.

You don't vote for people on minor tells. Thats fine. You don't give your opinion... at all! Thats my problem. You are not helpful.
unvote vote bunnylurker
So your going to ignore what just happened with Dana and with me giving my opinion. Ok, thats your way of playing.

@xRec Why did you revote for Dana?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Furcolow wrote:he has no chance of using his role whatsoever
if he doesnt die, and there's no protection, he's scum
if he actually is a cop, they will stack their kills on him
therefore, if he is a cop, he won't ever be able to investigate at all, as he's going to die
by lynching him, we are protecting our other power roles from being lynched

and yes, i can lynch a claimed cop day 1 if he is lying
i believe he is lying
i can lynch danakillsu on day 1
Wouldn't it be better if we let the mafia lynch him?
I mean at least we won't waste our town vote on him, and the mafia would have to use their night kill on him.
Isn't that better for us, to make the mafia lynch someone who we are iffy about?
Also by lynching him, we give the chance for mafia to kill another of our power role.
How can you say we are protecting them?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

idk, I don't get why Wraith is pushing us to vig Frank so much, makes Frank look scummy and makes Wraith looks scum even after flipping Frank.
I'm going to post my opinion (OMG I'M POSTING SOMETHING?!)
I believe Wraith is scum by his current action. He knows that no one will follow his plan to lynch himself, so he going to try and stop Frank lynch, which he knows he can't, so when Frank is flip and shows townie (assuming that he is townie), everyone will lean that Wraith is townie. This would only work if Wraith is mafia because he knows who is townie and who is his scumbuddy.
I'm more then sure I was thinking more, but it seem that I can't remember is, but thats the jest of it.
Like I said in my first post, I will only post if I am more then sure the person is scum, and this is what I believe in.
Vote Wraith
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

What does WIFOM mean :<.
Also
Unvote, vote Furcolow

Your desperate.
Your starting to use defense like if I die the town loses, I am so townie, Xite is so mafia.
With your lynch Furcolow, if you flip townie, those on your wagon or those who pushed your wagon may have something to worry about.
But by your play style, I highly doubt that.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Furcolow wrote:
unvote:
vote: bunnylover

you are bandwagonning scum
Most of your opinions are voided when you flip scum :).
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Wraith wrote:To conclude the above: I urge the doctor, whoever he is, to protect dana instead.
I doubt the mafia would kill either of the two. No one believes DP, and they will most likely role block Dana instead of killing him.
Doctor its up to you if you want to protect Dana, but I would advise against it, I think it would be a waste of your action.
Also I don't believe DP claim as a cop. He just comes into the game, and like 3 post in he role claims. Way too early for that kind of move, and honestly if he is telling the truth it puts the townie at a disadvantage because we will probably lose a PR role now.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Furcolow wrote:Would it help if I admitted I breadcrumbed doctor?
So your stating that you lied about been a vanilla townie, and are now saying your the doctor role.
I don't buy it.
I bet next your going to claim your a vigilant :<.
Either way what does it matter if your a doctor? Your going to constantly have to protect yourself now, which makes you useless during the night kill, and the way your playing your just going to be a distraction to the townies.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:21 am

Post by Bunnylover »

nhammen died who was a mafia goon.
Didn't know he was a suspect, but glad that he died, one less mafia to worry about.
Dana what was your result of your night action
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:49 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Im conflicted.
Dana posted that he actually read someone, who just so happened to die, and got innocent.
I just don't believe it x_x.
I can somewhat understand the no role block.
I can not believe that you would search the one person mafia targeted to kill, especially since you just posted that Wraith should be lynch and you would lynch him any day of the week. Why didn't you invisitigate Wraith if you wanted him to die? Why DavidParker when their were more people who were suspicious?
Confused and conflicted is what I am.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:26 am

Post by Bunnylover »

flinter wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:Im conflicted.
Dana posted that he actually read someone, who just so happened to die, and got innocent.
I can not believe that you would search the one person mafia targeted to kill, especially since you just posted that Wraith should be lynch and you would lynch him any day of the week. Why didn't you invisitigate Wraith if you wanted him to die? Why DavidParker when their were more people who were suspicious?
while the post is decent, it lacks a vote, and sadly bunny seems to be very hesitating on this subject. While in his arguments, everything points to Dana being scum. Now I wonder, what would cause this hesitation.

This could be because Bunny doesn't really know if he should bus. This could be because bunny doesn't know if it is wise to try to mislynch a cop, but I can't really see this post coming from a townie. I could certainly see a Dana-Bunny scumpair (ironically Dana is likely scum for the reasons Bunny gives.

VOTE: Bunnylover
I don't want to mislynch, nor did I want to re-read 29 pages to find out if someone told Dana to invistigate that person, or maybe their was a post I missed that just seemed scummy, or something.
Dana must have a reason to why he search the person he did, and I want to hear it from him before I make a decision.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@.@ wrote:
flinter wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:Im conflicted.
while the post is decent, it lacks a vote, and sadly bunny seems to be very hesitating on this subject. While in his arguments, everything points to Dana being scum. Now I wonder, what would cause this hesitation.

This could be because Bunny doesn't really know if he should bus. This could be because bunny doesn't know if it is wise to try to mislynch a cop, but I can't really see this post coming from a townie. I could certainly see a Dana-Bunny scumpair (ironically Dana is likely scum for the reasons Bunny gives.

This post is decent? This post REEKS.

1) It doesn't take into account game scenario. I don't know if a situation exists where I get counterclaimed in a large normal as a cop and I DON'T investigate the person who counter-claimed me. Can you think of one? Secondly, we had two cop claims d1, and we just had one proved to be BS. Does it really make a whole heck of a lot of sense that they were BOTH fake? It doesn't to me. This post reads as disingenuous to me, because it really feels as if bunny is looking for a CONCEIVABLE reason to pile on dana, but nt a likely one, or a good one. He's not thinking in depth in his arguments, and suspicions, as I would expect a town player to do. It seems like he's short cut arguing. "Well, here's an argument the town might run with." without putting in the leg work to see if it makes complete sense given the state of the game. "Hmmmm isn't THAT convenient" instead of "I wonder what a town player and a scum player would do given this scenario."

2) I agree with flinter that the tone of this post is off. If Bunny really does not believe that a town cop would do what dana did, then he should absolutely be voting dana. The post seems like he's throwing dirt out there, and hoping it will stick. This has three possible scenarios in my mind. First, he is scum hoping to get the town cop lynched and then be able to say that he wasnt on the wagon, or he is scum trying to bus, and is leaving his options open based on which direction the town goes this post could easily be seen as the basis for a vote if a couple others jumped on to the logic "I was against dana all along" or he can backpeddle and vote for someone else if it doesn't seem to be gaining momentum "I was dazed and confused etc."

I like my
Vote: Bluebunny
For now.

Also, hi everyone.
1)We had two cop claim? I missed that, I thought we had a Vanillia townie claim who then switch to Doc. claim.
Never said Dana claim was fake, I was just question Dana because I was confused as to what he did.
If you look back on Day 1, you will notice I never voted for Dana nor do I want to since he claimed cop. I don't think Dana is scum, but I'm not the best scumhunter so.....
o.o You also missed the fact that I was the one who posted what I believed the mafia would do knowing that Dana had claimed cop, I think of both scenario, but sometimes to trap scum you must leave out details, although that doesn't work if others point out the details you leave out.
2) Don't want to lynch a cop without asking their opinion on what they did. Or it could be the 4th option, I want to know why he did what he did as I stated before.
I lol'd at bluebunny lol.
Anyways I want to know his opinion, I believe its in this game that I said I don't vote unless I am positive the person I am voting for is scum, or someone has brought a case up that I can't see to be wrong. You all can believe what you want, but it seems like your just looking at my post from a scum view and not a townie view. But w/e, its ya'll votes :).
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@_@ why are you trying so hard to look townie? Why would you ask someone "What do you think of me"? I found that stupid.
1)Never said I wasn't good at mafia, said I wasn't good at scum hunting.
2)I was questioning him. Wanting to know the answer, question him, waiting for the answer. I am also giving my opinion on the situation too, I'm sorry i did that I guess?
3)Thats not what I was discussion. I do not believe Dana is a scum cop, I have never seen a scum cop, and why would scum need a cop they already know who the townies are don't they? That whole post makes no sense to me, re-explain it to me please.
4)I want Dana to explain, it is suspicious that the same person he invistigated died too. That why I made the comment "Why DavidParker when their were more people who were suspicious?" I didn't know people had suspicion of him, it was a shock to me.
5)You play your way, and I'll play my way. I believe I also posted this statement in this topic too.

I don't get what you mean by committing to my post. I want him to answer/respond to my post, I am going to keep bring that post back up if he ignores it, their is no reason you should say I'm not committed to it. And where did this "not voting" thing come from? I said I don't vote unless im positive about someone or someone has brought up their case, I never said I never vote (Double negatives :<).
Also I don't understand what it matter if my post is questioning or attacking. I want answer for them, you can think of it as however you want, but since I posted question in my post I'm going to say its a questioning post.

I"m done auguring with you. You really aren't listening to me and no matter what I say your going to believe what you want to believe, and so be it.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

UltimaAvalon wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:1)We had two cop claim? I missed that, I thought we had a Vanillia townie claim who then switch to Doc. claim.
Bunnylover wrote:4)I want Dana to explain, it is suspicious that the same person he invistigated died too. That why I made the comment "Why DavidParker when their were more people who were suspicious?" I didn't know people had suspicion of him, it was a shock to me.
Seriously?
Yeah, I guess I didn't pay attention, unless I'm just having a brain fart and thinking so someone else.
But if DavidParker did actually have suspicion on him (no one has told me yes yet), why would mafia target him (assuming they did and someone else didn't), I would have assumed that mafia would allow him to live just so we would day lynch him due to his suspicion.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

UltimaAvalon wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:1)We had two cop claim? I missed that, I thought we had a Vanillia townie claim who then switch to Doc. claim.
Bunnylover wrote:4)I want Dana to explain, it is suspicious that the same person he invistigated died too. That why I made the comment "Why DavidParker when their were more people who were suspicious?" I didn't know people had suspicion of him, it was a shock to me.
I'm just going to quote these two again, and hope you actually connect the dots this time, or actually go and read the last two or three pages of Day 1.
omg i feel like a total idiot now x_x.
I don't know why DavidParker name didn't make a click in my head.
I feel so stupid right about now. The only reason I can think of that I ignored him was because someone said that he usually fake claim.
That answer my first post then.

Last time I'm going to respond to you @.@
1) I honestly say it as you were trying to draw attention to yourself like, "Hey look at me, I'm been productive!" That how I saw it.
2)Your second question confused me.
3)That wasn't what I was doing, I was just saying I could be wrong. Nothing more, nothing less, if I'm wrong I still have to take responsibility and everything.
4)You said scum cop lol, I got confused by that too.
5)I didn't remember that DP claimed Cop, so I can't argue their.
6)The proof is in this thread, read it, I'm too lazy go find it.
The rest of your post:
Stop assuming things. I have not posted he is scum, or that I am getting a scummy vibe for him, or a townie vibe from him, I haven't said anything. I asked him something because I forgot DP claimed cop, which makes perfect sense to invistigate the person who claimed on him who was lieing. I just simple forgot which is my fault. You say town has no reason to set up the kind of arguement you said, thats true. I'm not setting that up, because I never thought of it, because I don't need to think of it because I'm town.
I said I'm done arguing with you because your going to believe what you wish to believe. You honestly think I am a mastermind scum who is trying to set up an elaborate plan so I can go back to it later when I'm in trouble. It's irritating me that you don't simply say, "Oh, that could be right, you could just be trying to do this. But I believe you are trying to do this." What you are doing is, "STFU. I know this is what you are doing, why don't you just admit it and get it over with." That is how I am seeing you address me and frankly I won't be able to get through to that.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:27 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Anyone who was cop would have targeted DavidPaker who claimed he was the cop to in a try to lynch Dana.
We have to believe in Dana claim, which is most likely true since I don't see anyone else countering it.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:48 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Robbnva wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:Anyone who was cop would have targeted DavidPaker who claimed he was the cop to in a try to lynch Dana.
We have to believe in Dana claim, which is most likely true since I don't see anyone else countering it.
if I was a cop, and it was any other player, yeah I would probably investigate the person claiming my role

BUT right before DP claimed it was posted he fake claims often even when he is town, plus later he changed to say he breadcrummed Doc

it is that point that clearly he isn't mafia and he is VI instead

now Dana not realizing that makes him either a stupid cop or not a cop at all. Cause what easier way to keep your cop story alive than to claim you investigated the dead guy.

Now I'm not ready to lynch Dana just yet cause he could just be a stupid cop.
No it was Furclow who said he breadcrumbed Doc.
Its a troubling situation, but I believe Dana needs to survive for now.
@Benmage: I don't understand your vote. Your voting for me for fence sitting, when I was seeking for answer so I can make an educated vote.
I know it was Furclow who claimed VT then Doc, I stated that in the post your quoted, what I had forgotten was that DP claimed Cop even though he was a VT. I was thinking that I wanted Dana to explain so I can say ok this guy is scum his explanation doesn't help his case or ok that makes perfect sense to why you invistigated him, but he doesn't have to because DP claimed cop which was a lie so Dana was obviously going to investigate him since he knew he was lying. If I had remember that DP claimed cop, I wouldn't have asked. Don't understand what your "wtf" at. I forgot DP claimed, I've said that like 14 times already.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #27) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:51 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Robbnva wrote:
Bunnylover wrote: I don't play like everyone else, I don't go THIS PERSON HAS A SLIGHT SUSPICION OF BEEN SCUM SO MY VOTE GO ON HIM."
When I vote, its because I am more then sure that the person I am voting for is mafia, or someone who is harmful for the townie.
going back over reading some things and this stood out at me, than I went and looked at some of bunny's other games, and she/he sure does vote alot in the Super Smash Brothers games, and the reasons given for those votes don't match with this statement. And reading some her other posts it seems like she is trying to buddy up to the town a little bit
Bah. I have a strategy for that game and the reason why I acted how I did in Day 3. The other days their has been reason for my votes, day 1 lynched the person who was positive scum, day 2 Beloved Princess really had no choice.
I don't believe I have a meta if that is what your trying to go on to decide if I am townie or scum.
As for the buddying, I am trying to buddy with no one, although I do see some of my post which can be seen that way.

So I'm not truely understanding the case against Wraith. I believe we are voting for him for self voting and wanting to kill himself and that fact that he said Frank was townie yet in the end still voted for him saying nothing could be done to save him. So because he was certain that Frank was townie, which he was, we still need to lynch him? Wraith just doesn't come off scum to me, nor imo does his action speak out scum like I was expecting. It seems like people are trying to push Wraith wagon with a weak case.
Looking at the ISO that Wraith made, I don't like that Xite came to the defense of CA before CA could state something about it. The buddying is a little too obvious for me to call that this is scum buddying, but Wraith ISO on CA seems the most logical votes for today. He attacks a person for parroting, while he is parroting is the main thing that I can not overlook.
Vote: ConfidAnon
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:20 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Meow.
@Lowell
637- bunny references "scum roleblocker" [-, how does he know these things?]
This is a large normal game, right? Are you seriously saying you don't expect a roleblocker in this game? I have yet to play one game that has not had a roleblocker.
198- bunny explains his lack of voting as strategy [-]
Wasn't stating anything as a strategy. I simple said I don't vote unless I'm sure about someone been scum, or someone has made a very good case against someone in my eyes. Its not strategy, its just me. Play style I guess.
414- ditto bunnylover [-]
I gave my reason for voting him, he was been an idiot with his defense and using ultimatums such as Townies are going to lose because of a D1 lynch.

I don't like the case you have made against me. I am a defensive player, if someone votes against me you will see my question them, even if its one vote. When I switched my vote to Fur I stated my reason, don't see any guilt your talking about. As for the roleblocker, that is a common scum role and a townie role, so I wouldn't see why not to mention it. Should I have waited till Dana got blocked to mention OH HEY GUYS THEIR MIGHT BE A ROLEBLOCKER?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #29) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:45 am

Post by Bunnylover »

God my grammar is horrible ._.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (isolation #30) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:41 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Kise wrote:You guys didn't know I'm the Godfather Hunter? Lynch Porochaz, see his flip, then be amazed.

@hiphop: Do you still want me to answer that "question" of yours.... (?_?)
Also, how in the world did you expect people to know you were randomly voting Wraith at the top of the game? You carried a serious tone so there's nothing for anyone else to detect randomness behind it. People have had this argument many a time in MD, but I personally don't believe that every game has a set stage that requires everyone to be random. In your case, I think it was just convenient for you to throw down the excuse that your D1 vote was random so you could lazily avoid explaining that wack bandwagon request.
Blah, wouldn't it be easier if you point out how you relate Porochaz to GodFather before we make a decision to follow you.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Xite91 wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:
Kise wrote:You guys didn't know I'm the Godfather Hunter? Lynch Porochaz, see his flip, then be amazed.

@hiphop: Do you still want me to answer that "question" of yours.... (?_?)
Also, how in the world did you expect people to know you were randomly voting Wraith at the top of the game? You carried a serious tone so there's nothing for anyone else to detect randomness behind it. People have had this argument many a time in MD, but I personally don't believe that every game has a set stage that requires everyone to be random. In your case, I think it was just convenient for you to throw down the excuse that your D1 vote was random so you could lazily avoid explaining that wack bandwagon request.
Blah, wouldn't it be easier if you point out how you relate Porochaz to GodFather before we make a decision to follow you.
hey bunny, I have a question... do you read massposts?
Usually yes I do, but I would be lieing if I said I read every single masspost that a person makes.
Probably 70% or 80% i read them.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (isolation #32) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Lowell wrote:
unvote, vote poro
to find a wagon that sticks.
Lowell are you voting Poro just to start a wagon?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #33) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

ConfidAnon wrote:
Bunnylover, 862 wrote:So I'm not truely understanding the case against Wraith. I believe we are voting for him for self voting and wanting to kill himself and that fact that he said Frank was townie yet in the end still voted for him saying nothing could be done to save him. So because he was certain that Frank was townie, which he was, we still need to lynch him? Wraith just doesn't come off scum to me, nor imo does his action speak out scum like I was expecting. It seems like people are trying to push Wraith wagon with a weak case.
Looking at the ISO that Wraith made, I don't like that Xite came to the defense of CA before CA could state something about it. The buddying is a little too obvious for me to call that this is scum buddying, but Wraith ISO on CA seems the most logical votes for today. He attacks a person for parroting, while he is parroting is the main thing that I can not overlook.
Vote: ConfidAnon
No, I am voting him because he voted Frank while saying Frank was Town (a complete inconsistancy), along with other points I have outlined in my case.

The parroting point, in regards to dana, is valid. However, I have to wonder why you are voting for me (when, if I recall correctly, that it the only point against me), whereas there are several points against Wraith?

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &start=925
I just don't think Wraith is scum.
Trying to self sacrifice himself, knowing that he would be lynch for that, doesn't add up.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:47 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Gorrad wrote:
Gorrad wrote:
Wraith wrote:Because you should totally just lynch the guy who wants to be lynched. That's smart in any game. Whatever, I've made my cases, lynch me now so I don't have to waste anymore time here.
This is you pretty much admitting that the only reason you've wanted to get lynched is for townpoints. Once more, guess who needs townpoints. Hint: Not town.
Wickedest, look at this. This is my response to you, Bunny, and all the others. Wraith here is admitting that the only reason he's been self-sacrificing is so that people WON'T lynch him.
I can't argue with this. I don't see how.
Vote:Wraith
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:21 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Robbnva wrote:
Wraith wrote:Wow, amazing. My two WoTs were COMPLETELY ignored. Especially by my primary suspects and wagoneers.

@dana: If Xite was my scumpartner and bussing me then laying off all of a sudden was the stupidest decision, ever. My bus was in the bag, Xite's major town cred was assured...Oh wait. I'm town, Xite's town, and you're being an idiot. Open your eyes, read my damn WoTs, and tell me what you think.
I ignore your WOTs cause I don't care what you have to say about me.

I do have 1 question, what is wrong with a pro-town person thinking that a person is scummy if they try to make a huge case to show everyone that he is scum, when he actually isn't

I know what i am and if somebody tries to convince everyone I am something I am not, of course that person gets top of my FOS list.
But he made two.
One on you and one on Mysterio.
Whats your reasoning for ignoring the post on Mysterio?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:20 am

Post by Bunnylover »

No need for that prod, I am still here.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:17 am

Post by Bunnylover »

flinter wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:In other news, I'm prodding Bunnylover and mysterio.
typical. Mysterio gets under pressure, Mysterio disappears.

Just compare it to Wraith. The more he gets under pressure, the more he posts. If he could just manage to produce a little more interesting things...
Of course a person will post more the more pressure people put on top of him/her, they would want to prove that they aren't scum and convince us that they are townie.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (isolation #38) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Wraith I know I've been flip floping on your vote, but here my reason:
I believe you were trying to gain townie points by been one of the only people defending Furclow, even saying you would sacrifice yourself to save him, made me iffy on you since unless you were mason together or had some kinda other role that allow you to know which side he was, no one would make that gambit day 1.
I also agreed with a lot of what Gorrad is saying on your post, which I have posted I've agreed with.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:30 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

With the deadline tomorrow, I guess I will hammer.
In all honest if this flips scum, we need to take a re-re-look at Wraith.
Unvote, Vote Mysterio
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (isolation #40) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@Xite: I think you misunderstood him. I believe he was saying, people are going to constantly be voting against Wraith, which will allow scum to have a bigger chance of lynching someone else they want gone. If we continue to allow Wraith to live, he is going to continue be a thorn in our side, until someone find out his role.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Antihero can you explain your reason on your vote on me.

@At the whole Dana not been blocked thing:
Why exactly would scum block the cop that everyone is doubting and want dead? Everyone obviously would question why he hasn't been roleblocked, why he hasn't died, and etc.
So are you all honestly saying that you want to lynch a claim cop when no one else has claimed they are the real cop, have a chance of him dieing and actually been the cop, then were all fucked because the townie info role just died and now everyone going to go run to look at who was on the wagon and start picking those people off.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

From a scum point of view, yes it is smart to kill the person who has a history of fake-claiming.
Why? Look how things are playing out.
Do I get why Dana is been allowed to invistigate? A little. In my eyes its more suspicious for a claimed cop to be allowed to investigate then to have him obviously roleblocked.
How would his counter claim be called out in D2 if no one believed DP claimed?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (isolation #43) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

I'm a master in disguise ;D.
And Yes, I am a guy.
Also I'm surprised its taken this long for someone to bring up the lynch of mysterio.
Imma post later with some actual content with all the new post.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (isolation #44) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:32 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Because I'm busy :(
Probably the only reason my vote isn't on him.
Still gotta read 3 pages.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (isolation #45) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:17 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Robbnva wrote:let's test the cop

Vote Xite

Xite comes up scum than lynch dana
I just lol'd.
If Dana is scum, claiming cop, then he would know who is town.
If Dana is town, is the cop, then he would know who is town.
Their is no logic in lynching the people he lynch and is saying he is town.
The only way to prove is what he saying is true is by a tracker or you lynch him to see what he flips.
You are trying very desperate to get rid of Xite.
Vote Rob

No I haven't read the rest of the thread yet, I just saw this and was like lol.

@Xite: I don't think Gorrad is going for the typical policy lynch. Gorrad doesn't know how Wraith normally plays, and therefore it wouldn't be a policy lynch (right?), he wants Wraith lynch because he knows scum isn't going to do it as it derails votes.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1834 (isolation #46) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:34 am

Post by Bunnylover »

24 people, and we think their is going to be only 1 cop?
I would rather kill Hip-hop (or whoever his replacement is)
Most likely watch it flip scum, allow Dana to live, eventually he going to have to out another of his scum buddy to keep alive, and we just keep doing this until Dana is the only one left and then you all can go crazy and lynch him.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1838 (isolation #47) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

well the reason I'm not pushing for his lynch, is because Kise did not vote him.
Kise would obviously search the person who is claiming to be his role, and since he never put a vote on Dana, that must mean he got an innocent on him.
Kise wouldn't want to reveal himself unless necessary to save Dana, which would cause them both to most likely die in the end.
Kise also had his vote on Porochaz, saying he was godfather. Kise probably searched Porochaz and got innocent on him, but didn't believe it. Its possible for someone to have GF role, but I don't think we should look into it atm.
Vote: Hip-Hp

@Shanba: Although it is a bit of a stretch to have this many roles, I think it still has a chance to make it plausible that we need to take into consideration. I am not saying you are wrong, but even if Dana is scum, he will have to continue to give up his scum buddies to save himself.

Also, who did you investigate Dana? I don't know if you posted it and I just missed it or you haven't posted it yet.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (isolation #48) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

I'm voting Hiphop, because Dana got a guilty on him.
Doesn't guilty mean scum?
No, I believe Kise knew Dana was the cop.
I don't know if Dana knew Kise was the cop.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (isolation #49) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

I should say was a cop, not the cop.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1843 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

lmao I feel like an idiot.
I honestly don't have anything to say to that.
I wasn't lieing on purpose, it was an honest mistake, but I can understand your suspicion due to that.
The only thing I can think of why I directly said that Dana found Hip-Hop scum, then asked for his investigation is due to the head ache I had, but that really isn't a good excuse.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1846 (isolation #51) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@Mod, do we have to vote for Baby Spice or will our vote still count?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1852 (isolation #52) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

But Kise never put a vote on Dana.
That what I don't get. Kise would obviously investigate a person who claimed him, since he didn't come out and counter claim, right?
If Kise did investigate Dana and came up scum, then why not put a vote on him?

Their is another possibilty.
That Dana is actually a cop, but is a scum cop.
Is that something that can be done in a game like this?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1873 (isolation #53) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Try taking out your lungs. I believe that works :<.
I don't like the fact that everyone here died except for me:
Hiphop [3] (Dana, Lowell, Bunnylover)

Guys what are ya'll opinion on the reason their is two deaths.
Is it because their is a Vig or a SK role?
I am leaning on their been a SK role due to the kills that have been made at night.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1875 (isolation #54) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:13 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Antihero wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:I don't like the fact that everyone here died except for me:
Yeah, I don't like that either. But it can be easily fixed.

That can wait later can't it?
What is your opinion on Vig or Sk?
Which one do you think their is?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (isolation #55) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

What does IGMEOY mean?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1879 (isolation #56) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Nevermind, I figured out what it mean.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1884 (isolation #57) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:00 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Day 1, I will be honest, I am totally useless and this was one of the 3 first games I joined. I was trying to see how people play, and posted when I had something to say. So I can understand what you mean by anything tangible, but I did give my opinion on Dana scumminess on post 7 on my ISO. Is it good and a lot? No, but it is my opinion on Dana for a little and I gave just my opinion. As for the Warith to Furclow thing, did you not read my post when I voted them? Furclow was been desperate and stupid. Oh I'm a VT, no wait I'm a doctor now. Your telling me you didn't find that stupid? Wraith I posted that WIFOM situation practically where he was only trying to get people not to vote him and townie cred because he apparently knew Furclow would flip town.
Day 2, I was suspicious of Dana in the beginning because I forgot that DP had faked claimed Cop, and that he actually got an invisitgation off. After I read the last 5 pages of Day 1, I realized my mistake and understood why Dana invistigated that person therefore my suspicion was not on him. I never jumped on Dana, I was questioning him as an other person would have. About the votes I voted for CA because I agreed with Wraith ISO, then Gorrad showed me where Wraith posted that he self voted to protect himself, so I switched over. I don't find anything strange about that switch. I hammered Mysterio. My reason, I honestly don't have a god damn clue what I was doing. I feel like a freaking idiot because 1) We didn't get him to claim and 2) I practically just set my lynch up.
Are you saying that if I claimed Doctor (in no way is that a claim this is just a example) as scum, and no one counter claims, you will still be up for my lynch? If someone comes out and claims a PR that is big, I expect someone to counter claim or otherwise I'm going to believe them. Now I should have expected that they wouldn't CC because it was Day 1 and they didn't want to out themselves.
Btw it was only 5 <_<.

Preview Edit: I raised the question of SK or Vig because I'm 100% sure their is a SK, and no one else has brought it up yet although I am sure everyone suspected it. Their is another reason too, but I rather not post it as it will lose its meaning.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1908 (isolation #58) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:33 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Wraith wrote:
My Milked Eek wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:I don't like the fact that everyone here died except for me:
What are you insinuating here? You do know hiphop died and is town, right?

The vig/sk is killing off lurkers, nitwits.
- nhammen
- benmage
- kise/ua
- baby spice/lowell

In the case of baby spice, I'm willing to bet he went with dana's first day 4 post. But other than that, he's killing off lurkers, which is not a thing an sk would do.
This is a good guess, but it is actually advantageous for SK to kill lurkers, because they provide little to no reads back on him. If an SK, for example, killed people who accused him, that would be bad play. Lurkers are a safe kill. So it can still go either way. I need to check the player list. If we had a vigilante today or tomorrow might be a good time to claim, so we aren't blindly looking for a nonexistent SK, based on how many scum might be left.
Not a good idea to claim. We have no doctor, therefore the vig/sk would die this night if they were to come out.
MME, I am expecting a quick lynch on myself from viewing that alone to happen.

Preview Edit: What was Xite defense on Dana?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1914 (isolation #59) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:52 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Gorrad wrote:There is no chance whatsoever that Hiphop will be lynched this game.
Because Hip-Hop was replaced and is already dead?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (isolation #60) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:57 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Antihero wrote:
evilpacman18 wrote:That was... logical OMGUS... >_<
...is this referring to Shanba's post? Because if it is, you fail.
Shanba wrote:Bloody hell, how is it even OMGUS anyway? As far as I know, he's not yet expressed any suspicion of me.
---
Bunny wrote:MME, I am expecting a quick lynch on myself from viewing that alone to happen.
Yeah, bunny. A lynch today wouldn't be the result of a whole game of scumminess. We're just picking on you because of yesterday.
o.o You misunderstood that quote. I had already expected a lynch on me today, seeing that everyone on that wagon died I expected scum to quickly make note of it, which reinforced the idea that I will be lynched.

o.o Where the hell is Porochaz? I don't like the fact that this player has been lurking for awhile.
Vote Porochaz
Since the death of Kise, I keep getting reminded that Kise believe Poro to be the Grand Father.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (isolation #61) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:05 am

Post by Bunnylover »

DemonHybrid wrote:There's just so much scumminess from this day it's unbelievable.

Bunnylover, there are 77 pages of content. And you're going to vote Porochaz for lurking and lurking alone?
Well based on my reads, yes lol.
Also Kise said he was the GF hunter, so why not believe him?
In all honesty, this is all fluff. I just want Porochaz to stop lurking or for the mod to announce his V/LA or something.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (isolation #62) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:09 am

Post by Bunnylover »

._. I pretty much just admited that its a pressure vote.
Which does no use know since I had to admit it.
Unvote
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1944 (isolation #63) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:11 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Gorrad wrote:
Vote: Bunnylover

It looks like you just skimmed Shanba's posts and decided to hop on. I've been debating between you and Wraith today, and you just tilted the scales.
No I read Shanba post. All he said about Poro was that the player is a huge lurker, which is true, but the vote was a low pressure vote just so they will come into this thread and say something.

DH, I like the fact that you attack me, but wait for another person to make another vote based on today actions :).
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (isolation #64) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:20 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Ok let me try to explain this one again.
It was a pressure vote. A pressure vote does not work, if you announce its a pressure vote. Where are you getting confused at that? Also flip flopping? I've only voted once, and unvoted once, while you have voted 3 times haven't you? The vote was their for him to get involved, although I would say he won't because their no reason for him.
So, its ok for you to vote however you like, but when someone else votes, they have to have stuff for that vote?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (isolation #65) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:40 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Yes, I so got caught joining a wagon that no one was on :). Wait....no one was on that wagon, I made a comment that I don't like their lurking, voted them, usually a vote has reactions that would caused the said votee to come in and post something. Your right, it was so not a pressure vote. No one made a case on Poro, he is just lurking and I would like him to stop because in every game I been in I get votes on me for lurking, but for some reason in this game its like lurking is ok. I wasn't hopping on anything, your vote for that reason would make more sense (directed at you too Gorrad since you didn't put other reasons), would make more sense if more people were already voting, and I wasn't the first vote.

Kicked off a major WIFOM battle? Does the town not need to know rather their is a SK or Vig? Yes it is a WIFOM, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be brought up. How did Pacman do what I did? He didn't vote, he didn't give a reason on anything, he didn't do anything.

I forget people lie in mafia? Lie about what? I admitted before the votes that everything I was posting was fluff and I was actually voting for a pressure vote. I posted my real reason before any votes on me.
"In all honesty, this is all fluff. I just want Porochaz to stop lurking or for the mod to announce his V/LA or something."
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1950 (isolation #66) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Bunnylover »

My Milked Eek wrote:
Vote: Bunnylover
Reasons.
Thats 4 votes for me.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (isolation #67) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:56 am

Post by Bunnylover »

What does appeasing mean?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1958 (isolation #68) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:05 am

Post by Bunnylover »

lol that was really cool :o.
But I wasn't appeasing, I was trying to show how he was wrong.

@Gorrad: Why not?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1963 (isolation #69) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:38 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Gorrad wrote:He put himself, time and again, on the 'martyr' block while not scumhunting at all. IF he's town, he
actively tried to not have scum be caught
. He then later on admits that the only reason he put himself up to be martyred is so that he'd seem protown and not be lynched.
Who is this been referred to :O?
I'm guessing Wraith, but I'm not sure.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1981 (isolation #70) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:52 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Antihero wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:In all honesty, this is all fluff. I just want Porochaz to stop lurking or for the mod to announce his V/LA or something.
"In all honesty" is a phrase that's pretty good at tipping you off that what you're about to read is a complete lie.
But it isn't a lie. Voted for a pressure vote.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1986 (isolation #71) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Wraith why did you add Prozac to the list?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1998 (isolation #72) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:51 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Shanba I think when people suspect someone of scumminess, what they say are always looked at for an double motive and if one isn't found they are usually ignore in case someone else finds the hidden motive.
I'm looking at the people who are still alive and I have no reads on most of them =/.
I'm wary of Porochaz, but thats just because of Kise saying he the GF, and other then that he hasn't done anything that I can remember to make him scum.
Wraith had that whole kill me to save this person, which he admitted to be a ploy to give him town point and not be lynch.
Everybody else is just like blah I don't know anything about this person, except for Gorrad who have been pro-townie for awhile, but in a recent game that I had with Parama who was very pro-townie, he turned out to be mafia. I sill think Gorrad is townie though.
Xite, I really don't see what he's done to be scum or town.
I don't know, I can't get a read on anything x_x.

Preview Edit: ew I forgot Dana had said Xite was innocent =/. But that just builds a WIFOM doesn't it Flinter?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2004 (isolation #73) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

flinter wrote:
I'm wary of Porochaz, but thats just because of Kise saying he the GF, and other then that he hasn't done anything that I can remember to make him scum.
Weird. The same thing makes me think he got an innocent result on Porochaz, while he expected a guilty.
Bunnylover wrote:Preview Edit: ew I forgot Dana had said Xite was innocent =/. But that just builds a WIFOM doesn't it Flinter?
which is why it isn't the main part of my case.
Yeah, I'm more then sure Kise got innocent on Porochaz, which is why he brought of the GF role about him =/.
Thats the only reason im Wary, because most likely their is a GF left.

@Xite: I think their is only one scum left, the GF, but I also believe their is a SK but apparently that shouldn't be discussed yet.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (isolation #74) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:09 am

Post by Bunnylover »

flinter wrote:
Wraith wrote:Then there's this gem. It's the sole "possibility" Xite is willing to entertain in his list of theories, this one being that dana is scum:
Xite wrote:-Is scum
--He will probably eventually give us one guilty of at least one of his scumbuddies.
Laughably bad logic. Unless dana utterly and completely failed at coherent thought, he would never give us a realy guilty on one of his scumbuddies. In fact, his only guilty was on a townie. Let's look at those innocents...oh wait, you're one of them. But I've mentioned that.
Awesome case, Wraith. I would advise everybody to take a look at it. The above point is by far the best. No sane town would defend a probable fakeclaimed cop with "he will give us a guilty on scum anyway".
Your wrong. It makes a lot of sense for scum to give away one of their own, especially one that is just a goon.
What I don't understand is that their is several people who are pushing for Xite lynch, when the same reason you are pushing for his lynch, I have done. I have also played much scummier then he has by making a ton of idiotic errors.
Exactly why is Xite the one who should die today and not me?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2032 (isolation #75) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:02 am

Post by Bunnylover »

flinter wrote:bunny, why are you asking me to vote you?

And I vote xite over you because you didn't make the explicit point that scum
would
give away one of their own. Well, until the last post.
I don't want you to vote for me, but the cases that are against Xite revolve around defending Dana which I did also, I use the exact same defense Xite had posted with scum would give up their scum buddy to keep them alive.
I find it fishy that Xite will be called out for it, and I haven't yet. The reason I find it fishy is because I know if we go into the next day, someone going to call me out for it.
Obviously I believe their is scum on Xite wagon. Scum are pushing for Xite to die, kill a townie during the night, let the vig/sk kill someone (they don't have to worry because they are immune to night kill due to the role of GF), then just bring up, "Oh hey look Bunny did the same thing that Xite did," and then an actually case of my play will be brought up, I will be lynch, and I think that would be over =/.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2036 (isolation #76) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:45 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Wraith wrote:Bunny, I think you're missing the point. The point isn't what the scum would or wouldn't do anymore, the point is that DANA WAS SCUM AND XITE WAS USING CRAPLOGIC TO KEEP HIM ALIVE.
You are missing the point lol.
The game is always what the scum will do =/.
Dana was scum, yes.
The people who have voted against Xite has brought up that Xite was defending Dana.
No one has brought up the fact that I had defended Dana using the same logic, and most likely I posted before Xite.
In conclusion, Scum see Xite as a much bigger threat then I do, and if they can remove him then it will be easy to remove me.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2062 (isolation #77) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Gorrad wrote:Yes, but I was on them before they were obvious. It's a scumtell if someone says 'Oh, this person has a big wagon forming, I should join it'. It's not if someone's one of the first people starting the wagon.
It is if you look at it this prespective:
Scum know who is townie and who is not.
Scum can easily jump on any wagon early on without having to worry if its their scum buddy or not.
Even if it is their scum buddy, no harm done since they can just comment what you commenting.
Although I doubt this is what were dealing with.
You seem townie to me, very townie. The two people I believe are town are you and Xite, and having you two argue with one another isn't going to help town win this game.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2071 (isolation #78) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:28 am

Post by Bunnylover »

WIFOM means wine in front of me.
You have two wine glasses in front of you. You know at least one of them in poison. Which one do you take?
You believe the person who poisoned them will pick the one he doesn't think you would pick, but you think he expects that so you think he does the opposite, and it never ends.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2080 (isolation #79) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:34 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Wraith wrote:Let's take a look at the entirety of Xite's Day 4 play. Funny that the day we finally lynch the scum he's been defending forever he practically disappears, a total reversal from what we've seen before. First:
Xite wrote:Not so sure about that and, but I figure we should wait with dana and lynch him in a couple days after we get a few more scumflips IF you still haven't decided he's town.
This is his last post from Day 3. Another attempt to keep his scumbuddy alive a little longer. Of course, totally reversed with:
Xite wrote:
dana wrote:Well that's depressing. I might be unreliable in some way or another. But I got a guilty on hiphop, and an inno on DP, so vote:hiphop
I think it's more likely that Kise was Naive or Paranoid and that he just wasn't revealed as such, if that makes any sense.
Ehhh... I'm not to sure about this, I'm more apt to believe you're scum after a cop flip. If you DO flip as another cop, I will be sure to check out Hip Hop, sound good?
Vote:Dana

@Shanba about Gorrad - I agree, but I need to find exactly where this gut reaction fits in, because I've been doing a whole lot of failing recently and I'm starting to want to just believe my townreads are the scum and my scumreads are the town at this point. It'd actually about match in numbers too, sadly.
At first glance, this seems like a personally reasonable reversal. But in retrospect, this is incredibly obvious bussing. He succeeded in keeping dana alive another day, but I think he was counting on Robb flipping as an SK or another scum group. Also, convenient how Baby Spice (hiphop replacement) ended up dead the next day, so he didn't have to double-check on that.
Xite wrote:
Wraith wrote:I willing to lynch dana today, but I'm also willing to take a new look at Xite. The fact that every lynch he's headed has been a mislynch is really starting to look suspicious.
But you've been one of my main followers IIRC... that looks a bit suspicious if that's how you feel. (dunno if I can explain this better)
This one's funny - despite the fact that I'd been pushing a dana lynch almost entirely through Day 3, and that I found his defense terribad, he tries to turn around and call ME suspicious for suddenly changing my stance on him (Xite I mean).

After this he totally disappears until today, leaving his vote on dana and letting the rest of us lynch the obvscum without having to justify his own change of ehart further. Obvious bussing FTW.

Can we PLEASE lynch this scum?
I don't like these points:
The first point is unfair. Xite wanted to keep Dana alive because of the cop thing on Day 3, it wasn't until Day 4 that Kise flipped Cop, so I would assume that Xite didn't know Dana was lying about his role other he wouldn't have made that post in the first place. Scum would know that their is another cop out their, and therefore wouldn't defend Dana. Remember this was before Kise flip as a Cop, meaning Xite had no way of knowing if Dana was lying or not.

The second point, how is it bussing? Kise flip cop, Xite thought Dana was cop, so after the flip of Kise, Xite voted Dana. Anyone would have done that. Its supported by the fact that Xite made a compromise that if Dana flip town, Hip-Hop would be lynch. Double check on what? I highly doubt it was scum who killed Hip-hop. It was the Vig/SK, to get rid of that WIFOM situation that was created when Dana died (Is Hip-hop town or is he scum would be the situation today if he was still alive. Actually Baby Spice.) Although its not good that a townie died, we should be glad that Baby Spice died since it got rid of the WIFOM.

I would say you are the one who are bussing. You keep bringing up the fact that you were pushing for Dana lynch, trying to earn townie points for knowing a person was scum.

Vote: Wraith
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2083 (isolation #80) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:38 am

Post by Bunnylover »

singersigner wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:I would say you are the one who are bussing. You keep bringing up the fact that you were pushing for Dana lynch, trying to earn townie points for knowing a person was scum.

Vote: Wraith
So let me get this straight. Your whole case on Wraith is that you
think
he's bussing. Not that he's actually done anything scummy? Alriiight...
=/ If you want I can make a case on him.
I was just pointing out that what he doing can be called bussing :<.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2094 (isolation #81) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Wraith wrote:Fine, if I have to shoot myself and flip town to convince you idiots, I will.

Unvote Vote: Wraith
=/ You self vote when two people have voted against you?
Why x-x?
Btw you realize self voting yourself was why you were suspected early on in the game.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2162 (isolation #82) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Answering to the prod v_v.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2194 (isolation #83) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:22 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Xite91 wrote:lulz, prodded and I just posted :P
Holy crap guys, deadline's tomorrow, we need to get cracking.
Im afraid no one going to respond so the deadline will appear :<
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2203 (isolation #84) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:28 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Shanba wrote:Oh jesus, deadline tomorrow. A choice between poison, guillotine or the electric chair. All these viable wagons suck is what I'm saying.
Unvote Vote Bunnylover
putting him at 3. I'll vote for one of wraith/thingy if I have to.
I see what you did their.
I think :<.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2209 (isolation #85) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:19 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Those who are voting for me, give reasons.
Although I don't think you will have time to give a reason.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2211 (isolation #86) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:48 am

Post by Bunnylover »

singersigner wrote:This is stupid. I'm only doing this to get a lynch for today and get information from the flips. Xite needs to go next.

Honestly, my flip won't provide any information.
I'm a VT, who just unfortunately didn't pay enough attention and played so damn scummy.
If we have a Sk and one Scum then I predict that
DemonHybrid and MME will die tonight
If we have a Vig and one Scum then I predict that
I honestly don't know what will happen since I don't think we have a Vig.
Good luck town ;D.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2558 (isolation #87) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:56 am

Post by Bunnylover »

:O Town won this game?
Way to go guys :D!. Fun game, would have been funnier if I hadn't sucked so much.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”