flinter
flinter
Goon
flinter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:07 am

Post by flinter »

hello. Empking decided I could get a spot (though I would appreciate it if he got my name right). I'm going to read the game tomorrow, if you don't mind waiting for a day.
please, don't kill me.
flinter
flinter
Goon
flinter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:22 am

Post by flinter »

brokenscraps wrote:Is Final Fires over eager newbie town or over controlling newbie scum?
Final Fire wrote:Now, I can promise you guys that I'm not scum, and I wouldn't bring up this point and cast suspicion on myself if I was. So if we eliminate my name from that list of yos. Both of those lists seem like they might be viable as the teams of mafia. Here's what I propose we do. Tonight we vote off one person who voted for yos - if they're innocent, let the other two go. If they're scum, pick off the other two. If tonight's execution is an innocent, then we move on to the next list of people. Rinse, lather, repeat.
:(
VOTE: Final Fires
I'm leaning the last option too.
DarlaBlueEyes post 29 wrote:lol.

Okay. Obv n00b is obv.

Though I am getting scummy vibes off that entire post, I want a little more evidence before I throw in a vote and make a bandwagon. Though he's at the top of my list already.

Here's a (not so pro) tip: promising you're not scum and expecting that to be enough = not gonna work.

Edit: Grahg! Ninja'd. Damn my distract-able self.
This was written as a response to final fires post. At the start of this game, while apparently not having seen that there was already a bandwagon forming, I would have expected this post to be accompanied with a vote. Why didn't you vote Fires here, darla?

Jahudo is the reasonable voice in this game, it seems. 35 was a well written post.
MoreWhisky wrote:Final fires you got to laugh how your reasoning has everyone apart from you who voted for Yos as most probaly the scum, we just started. If the game was a bit older you would have my vote for that.
This seems to be the wrong way around. At the start your vote might move around more easily, while later you have more information to consider. Whisky will certainly get on my scumlist, I'm afraid.

Nikanor is intentionally being random. Bub made a nice post (38)

At the end of page two, Darla disappoints me with an unvote, Whisky hides a little bit more. And I notice my post is starting to get too long :(
please, don't kill me.
flinter
flinter
Goon
flinter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:54 pm

Post by flinter »

On page three, Ender seems to be making every post to please other people. He is someone I would like to take a look at later.

And darla knows Ender is quite new, but still FoS's him for the above.

89 by DLG quite clearly expresses what I think about Darla.

I dislike broken's post 93, mostly because there seemed nothing wrong with Jahudo's post. If Darla is scum, broken would be the first I would be looking at next, as he "watches reskirtS, DLG & Jahudo" because they buddy. It seems like a paranoid scum reaction to a succesful town wagon.
Final Fires wrote:The more and more I think about this, the better I feel about this vote. If the lynch is coming down to him and Darla, I would definately prefer him to be lynched.
this seems a little early. I don't think that on page 6 you can already be choosing between two wagons. It's probably not coincidental that ender was voting Final at that moment.

Till now, the general defense Darla has brought up against each vote is to ask for prove and explain why they voted. Many already accompanied a reason with that vote. Darla's scumhunting mostly consist out of asking questions without using the answers she gets. When she does try to deduce something, she ends up with a wishywashy stance (and usually without a vote).

This would be one of the votes which are too easy. Is there in the above analysis any point where I'm going wrong or is Darla quite obvious?
please, don't kill me.
flinter
flinter
Goon
flinter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:56 pm

Post by flinter »

And since Darla isn't in immediate danger of being lynched:
unvote vote Darla
please, don't kill me.
flinter
flinter
Goon
flinter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:10 am

Post by flinter »

I would be much more confortable with you if you weren't trying so hard to tell us you really aren't lurking and you actually tried to deduce things. You are exactly the kind of person who would walk around at night with a gun, trying to kill innocent townies. Shudder.
please, don't kill me.
flinter
flinter
Goon
flinter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:58 am

Post by flinter »

I'm very sorry. I have an important test monday, and I really have no time now. From monday on my activity should get better.
please, don't kill me.
flinter
flinter
Goon
flinter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:28 am

Post by flinter »

Empking, if you already have someone who wants to enter this game, you can replace me. My activity is far from what I would want it to be.
please, don't kill me.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”