Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:09 am

Post by dramonic »

guess who checked the wrong subforum?
it's meee!

Will read up... and post... before, erm, friday I spose.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:31 am

Post by dramonic »

Not up to date, but I see we're lover claiming

My lover is... Werewolf.

;_;
Babe, make him go awaaaaaaaaaaaay.
Without lynching me if possible.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by dramonic »

.-.

you guys should go dance in flowers or something, it'd calm you.

Okay, let's get serious.
Vote: Kise

False evidence is not okay!

FoS: GreyICE

blerg, baaaaaaaad play is bad.

Others haven't stood out to me, then again I've been reading veeeeeery skimmingishly or something.
I'll get more content progressively.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:32 am

Post by dramonic »

@People voting Reck: The point is to catch scum, not abrasive town.

@Reck: Baby, calm the fuck down please.

@Umbrage: Kise is lying regardless, wether you like it or not. It could be a genuine mistake, but I believe he's a smart guy so he wouldn't do this kind of stupid mistake. If Reck flips town, Kise is scum. If Reck flips scum, Kise is other scum. If Kise flips town, I are disappoint in him.

YOU DO NOT WANT TO DISAPPOINT ME (AGAIN) KISE M'BOY!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by dramonic »

People in this game are veeeeeeeeeery confused...
It's annoying, really.

Unvote
Vote: Q21

nothing against you buddy, but your little lover is trying to attack my actual lover for reacting to a false accusation and calling Kise out for it, and that's freakin scummy.

Umbrage, let's look at this from a "Kise is town" perspective. He made up a conversation and used it to accuse Reck of being scum. If the conversation doesn't exist (hint: it doesn't, as has been proven), then that makes his complete case inexistant. Reck, reacting to said accusation, provides evidence that Kise is lying about this happening, as should any townie being attacked for a disprovable reason, thinking he caught scum.

That makes Reck PRO, FUCKIN, TOWN.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by dramonic »

Umbrage wrote:Lynch me already. Put me out of my misery.
skimmed, but for future reference, AtE is not a valid response to anything, scum.
Also saying everyone is nuts, based on the fact a very small portion of the population is, says a lot about who REALLY is...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:51 am

Post by dramonic »

Espeonage wrote:1. That's not the whole case. My half is coming soon but it is taking ages.
2. Look up the meaning of the word stagnant. Kcd wagon is quickly becoming stagnant and q21's is headed that way as well. They are losing momentum.
3. There over half the day left yet. So don't even try to sell off the, "Why not just go with one of these lovely wagons here" thing you seem to be going for.
except they are actually good wagons.

In case you missed that, half the players are voting that lover pair, there's PROBABLY a good reason for that, wouldn't you think?

The kdcaspot wagon should
Vote: Q21
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:01 am

Post by dramonic »

... You know I'm not paying enough attention wehn i thought kdca and q21 were lovers -_-;

still okay with my vote though, umbrage is an everplenty fountain of noise.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:16 am

Post by dramonic »

prod dodge, I'm not up to date, but I'll make an effort to read up.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:12 am

Post by dramonic »

I LIIIIIIIVE!

Okay now, seriously.

I'm not a big fan of how Emptyger seems to be heavily focused on Reck/kise and Grey while mostly ignoring the other player slots. His play also comes of as very odd to me, not sure I'd call it scummy though.

Reck and Grey are both town though, so he might want to focus somewhere else. So are Tragedy and PO, whose post I greatly enjoy. I now have split feelings about the kdca/BS slot, as kdca is being very scummy, but BS is being fairly townish.

In other news, Silavor is scummy and coasting. At first he was like "yo reck you scummy dood, dont attack ma lovah", then he was like "so why do you guys find reck scummy?" and now he's like "yo reck's awesum, so I'll stop makin content and echo him."
The fact his lover (haylen-slot) is empty content-wise is a plus. It's even worst than me IMO. (but still better than my... lover... *shudder*)

Kise I'm reaaaaaaaally iffy on. Not sure I'd agree with you on that one Reck mlove.

I might be able to support a Llama/Darla case, but that will require ISOing of them from my part.

In the meantime
Vote: Silavor

oh, and ftr
Tragedy wrote:
Fun Fact: <<S'il vous plait>> means "Please do it" in French.
S'il vous plait means please (or more accurately, if it pleases you).
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by dramonic »

will post soon
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:20 am

Post by dramonic »

Silvanor saying we should stop accusing him of floppin' on reck is hilarious.
Mist better start using proper spelling or I'll choke a pink cat.
My lover is hardore lurking.
PO, I wouldn't follow Espy for a scumread.
Although Mariyta is reacting rather poorly.
Emp needs to stop twisting so much, it's scary.

You guys remember that townread I had about baby Spice?
Yeah, neither do I

Unvote
Vote: KDCAspot
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by dramonic »

Purple Orange wrote:On that note:
silavor/Haylen - Haylen had a scummy post or two; silavor is null. Fine with lynching.
kise/PP - null. lurky. Fine with lynching.
darla/llama - null. And where is Darla?? Fine with lynching.
dram/wolf - null. wolf has given fewer reads and less content that he did in the one other game I played with him, when he was town. Fine with lynching.
ITT, nullhunting
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:56 am

Post by dramonic »

Mist7676 wrote:I would be fine with a nero lynch. He could have slipped or not
Thank you for this beautiful display of fence-sitting. You can go back to your seat now.
SensFan wrote:Charlie replaces Haylen.
Joy!
Mariyta wrote:
Antihero wrote:Mari/Trag aren't lurkers, though. What's the cliffsnotes reasoning for them?
We're semi-active so that they can't be accused of lurker hunting, and we're not as difficult a target as, say, you, Reck, GI, etc.
How does being semi-active and lurker hunting relate to each other?
Also, Reck, GI and Antihero aren't difficult target, they're just town.

@PO: You want to lynch me because I don't have a whole lot of activity in the thread? Or do you actually have any form of reasoning that isn't policy?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:12 am

Post by dramonic »

*lurk lurk*

haven't read <_<;
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by dramonic »

what mi amor just said.

I'm going to go against the general current here and say kdca's buddies were probably ON his wagon, consider how terribad he played.

back to

Vote: Silvanor
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by dramonic »

3rd Werewolf for replacement
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1178 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm not up to date, but I'll make an extra effort to take care of that.
I don't have school tomorrow, I should have more than enough time to make a decent post then.

I have votes on me though. If you people are actually voting me for lurking on day FUCKIN 4, I will rage.
kthx
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:43 am

Post by dramonic »

Tragedy wrote:@PO/ESP: Why were you two more interested into lynching
Silavor
lynch instead of the Q21 or Kcdaspot wagon?
Damn werewolves.
So... You think that PO/ESP are part of the werewolf team (for no reason), yet your argument is based on them lynch both town and NOT the MAFIA team?
Damn mafia :P

Vote: Tragedy

See? I don't even need to participate that much, scum just outs themselves magically :P

Not done with my reread, obviously.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:44 am

Post by dramonic »

The basis of Tragedy's post is that the team purposely did not lynch the mafia on day 2.
If she thinks they're werewolves, they wouldn't know the day 2 lynch was on mafia, thus her arguments contradicts itself and makes 0 sense.
OR
It's a scumslip.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by dramonic »

So apparently I misread the post i pointed out as a slip, I couldve sworn Tragedy mentionned PO and Esp being on both town wagon, yet it clearly says or...

Anyways,
To get back to the theory that kdcafail was bussed, the remaining living options (teamwise) are Reck, GreyICE, Tragedy, vezok, llamarble, kise.

I'm more than willing to write off Grey and Reck as obvtown. Seriously, those two are ridiculous.
Not seeing it from Kise
I am liking ashblade quite a bit currently.

Vezok/Mist and PO/Esp are a fuckin pain in the ass. Partner A seems pretty town, partner B is freakin scummy. If I have to bend myself to one of those lynches I'd rather it be Vezok/Mist though, because Esp is quite a scummy town from memories of playing with him.

Tragedy's last post just threw me for a loop. I do not see the town motive at all for saying she'll self-vote if Vezok makes a decent case (barring the fact its a riskless bet, considering vezok making a decent case is statistically impossible). On the other hand, if she were mafia it means giving up any hope for her team to win.

Anyways. There is a chance Vezok is scum, which I guess I'm going to HAVE to take because otherwise we're not headed anywhere, also because we have a few free lynch on the off-chance he's town, and he's going to be lynched before LyLo regardles. Wether it's now or later, he's one of those players you cannot keep alive close to a risky situation.

With any chance it'll get some of you back in the game, you people are being lazy (oh the irony!)

unvote
vote: vezok

Queue Werewolf echoing.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:16 am

Post by dramonic »

...lynching a scumteam by... accident?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:20 am

Post by dramonic »

We lynched hm because he was being scummy, although we did not necessarly put as much faith on him flipping scum as on, say, silavor, if that's what you're asking.
It's not an accident though :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1375 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:20 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm pretty sure it's 9 to lynch Mod :P

Anywyas,

@Emp: I find PO to be the pretty twn one, Emp is no that different from vezok from my PoV (he IS different,but they both play rather poorly and are mislynch fodder)

Grey, keep your partner in check, he's getting progressively more awful as the day goes on. I have a townread on you, but he's really making a big effort to destroy it =S
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1389 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by dramonic »

If at least you were providing a town reason to want to vote me Anti.
Instead of that, All you've done is call me out on not posting much (oh noes, that is sooooooo terribly scummy!)
and this post:
Antihero wrote:hm, people seem to think that my scumdram read comes from the fact he's a lurker. Let me recify that (though I'm sure someone will go down this list and shoot these down).

ISO Post 2: Vote on Kise for standard reason; FoS on grey because.........; and of course, no one else "stands out to you"
ISO Post 4: Vote on q21 (mental note: where did this come in?); a lot of defense of Reck continues (could be influenced by out of game things, so I'll write this off)
ISO Post 5: Seriously? You should know by now that AtE is a big, fat, solid nulltell.
ISO Post 6: Something about kcdaspot, this is the first he's even mentioned him. :? And his vote was already on Q21.
ISO Post 7: This post actually looks OK, I guess (except tragedy and PO aren't lovers, and I don't enjoy tragedy's posts).
ISO Post 8: Doesn't like either side of the Espy/PO vs Mari/Tragedy debate and doesn't really give a reason for it. Hm.
ISO Post 15: Already commented on that.

Alright, now someone just go down this list and tell me why I'm full of it.
ISO 2: I give my opinion on the major situation at hand and note someone who I consider is playing scummily. That's very scummy.
ISO 4: I vote Q21, proceed to explain said vote, and defend reck because news-flash: he's obv town.
ISO 5: Someone call the MD department
ISO 6: I vote Q21 again, forgetting he's not kdca's lover, because they're both being scummy and the former wagon is larger. Yes, i voted the same person twice in a row.
ISO 7: (how does your comment even relate to the post?)
ISO 8: What the hell are you talking about here?
ISO 15: *point to ISO 9* Would you look at that, I was the one who made the original attack! Yep, total sheep is what I must be!

Oh my, it seems I've been VERY SCUMMY! :roll:

No seriously Anti, it's day 5, get the fuck off the lurker hunt, it's scum you're supposed to be trying to catch (or fake trying)

Reckoner is obvtown, and his lover is a lurky SOB, but I understand him, when you've such an awesome lover in a nightless you dont feel a need to be too efficient :P
Grey is town because he's actually making sensible points and his postslook genuine. Even though you play has gotten worse, your lover is keeping you in my townlist, lucky dawg.
Ashblade is basically a blessing to his loverteam, he feels incredibly protown too
I am town because I am

I have a townread on PO, but Esp is playing really poorly which is making me iffy about that lover pair
Kise is playing okay I guess, although his lover is lurking like a bitch. I'll let the latter be replaced (or prodded, or something) before taking a solid stance on those two.
Tragedy and Co are being dramatic, again. Now that it turns out they cannot be mafia, the townish feel I'd gotten from the whole Vezok debacle has got them back in my scummier list
Emp is... yeah, I'm confused. His play doesn't seem scummy, it's just... odd. It's a bit like trying to make sense out of Vezok. I have no idea what to think of him. The fact he's basically loverless is also not helping this, again I will wait for a lover to join him before I try to take a solid stance on them.

From this, if you aren't tooooooo confused, you'll gather the people I am currently most willing to lynch are Mary/Tragedy and PO/Esp. Of them, I'm more inclined to off Esp/PO, the other two being so dramatic and whiny so far that they seem less scummy (also the fact they're trying to suicide again. I don't like AoE, but considering they've spent the last two days going KILL US I'm willing to keep them alive a bit longer. No stepping near LyLo though)

unrelated, but you're going to have to tell me wth *raspberry* is supposed to mean.

Vote: Espeonage
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1392 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by dramonic »

holy shit Kise capwalling 0_0
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by dramonic »

Antihero wrote:Yep, no such thing as lurker scum. And there's no possible way to differentiate between lurker scum and town!

Most of your points are kind of a curt dismissal of me, not really a rebuttal.

Oh, and BTW, I left out posts that said "will post later" or "lurking," so that's why I commented on the post that I thought was OK. Volume.
Lynching lurker is for when the game is empty of information. It's day 5. If you think there is nothing out there, then I cant help you.
There's nothing to rebute if there's no credible accusation
... I think you're missing my earlier point. Some of the post you ISOed arent even related remotely to the point you tried to make about them. Check it out. ISO 7 and 8, IIRC, are quite visibly that.

You've yet to tell me what raspberry is sposed to mean <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1550 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:50 am

Post by dramonic »

I feel PO is getting a bit desperate here. I understand her frustration considering that Esp is just sinking himself more and more, but the way Kise is reacting to the votes is way too townie (coming from Kise) for him to be scum.

Even if Esp/PO flip town there's no way i'm going along with this ridiculous "lynch me next if I'm wrong!" BS

As Reck mentionned earlier, both Kise, him and I won't be active for the next few days barring exceptionnal timing (yeah, not happening) as we're all chillaxing together til sunday eve/monday.

@Zito: We're not very active I guess =S
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1591 (isolation #28) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by dramonic »

@Emp: I think the whole "Fate wouldnt be a cruel bitch" to be null and frankly doubt that Reck really believes that at all. Most likely he didn't want to say "...meta?", because we all know that's what it is.

Though I will smack him for leaving the site. Many times.
Anyways.

@Kise's new chainlynch plan: What the hell is this lining lynches BS? Ashblade has not shat on me, reck or Grey, that's true, however feel free to try and disprove me, but apart from Antihero, I don't think
anyone's
really shat on us past day 1.

you're being quite selective in the information you're using my moogly friend.
If Ash flips werewolf, you are in no way close to being in the townier people.

Doubt that will happen though.
Esp still needs rope.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (isolation #29) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by dramonic »

Espeonage wrote:Ideas on the hypothetical situation of Kise bussing partner's Ash and Llama when faced with a potential lynch.
I do not like considering agreeing with you.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (isolation #30) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

also llamarble doesnt need to be replaced, he posted today <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1671 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:27 am

Post by dramonic »

At first, I was going to do a PBP response to your case wall post, but I can't be half-assed to do that as I haven't slept in a while, so I'll address the points that stuck out to me.

@the quote about tragedy: I was referring to mafia as a general name for the scum. Specific reference would be stupid in this context, considering even in the most stupid of scenario I can't see Tragedy proposing a suicide when she's the last member of her team.

@voting for partners of reads: I think it's quite a stretch to say I was voting q21's partner (i think?) to muddle votecount analysis. I don't do VC analysis for one thing, and frankly I'm just voting the larger wagon in the pair.

I'll address more points but I'm tired, havent slept tonighht.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1682 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by dramonic »

...llama, it's suicidal for her team even without being the last member =_=
Connections can be drawn between dead scum and living one.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1736 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by dramonic »

Because he's decided that me and ash are scum together, so everyone else is town.
It's classic tunneling.

Sens, I'll be needing ANOTHER lover
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1738 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by dramonic »

... Antihero isn't Kise's lover though, how does that relate?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1772 (isolation #35) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:46 am

Post by dramonic »

I would much prefer an Esp lynch over a Kise lynch.

hey llama, am i buddying now?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1775 (isolation #36) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:09 am

Post by dramonic »

I apologize, I seem to have missed Zito asking for my personal opinion on Reck.

I have played and/or modded with Reck multiple multiple times, and I believe he is town. While he always rage ingame, it feels genuine this time around (unlike games where he was scum like that roman thing modded by CES). From my perspective it's visibly different.

Also guts, etc... Though that might basically mean the same thing from an outside perspective.

ANYWAYS

Why Espeonage over Kise?

Espeonage posts throughout the game have been less than stellar. If you look at his ISO he hasn't posted anything better than one liners since the end of february. His slot is being carried through and through by Purple Orange, which while the latter is kind of town, has been degrading in quality lately

Kise on the other hand, does not have anyone else to fall back on and I do not understand the fuss about him being scummy. I personally can get behind his position on Esp (well, the old one, since apparently he now thinks that Esp is town, THE HELL). In comes Llama with tunnelvision full steam ahead, which Kise does not fall into.

Kise is playing as town, not as a suck-up to his lover.

I'm not planning to switch votes today
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1777 (isolation #37) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:12 am

Post by dramonic »

Hiraki wrote:DRAM IS TOWN FOR AGREEING WITH ESP.

THERE.
Read again. Slowly this time.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1811 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:33 am

Post by dramonic »

EmpTyger wrote:Also, I'm very leery of those trying to argue that dramonic is the worse half of his loverpair.
lover... pair?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1855 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by dramonic »

LlamaFluff wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:BUT NO GUYS DRAM LURKING IS WAY WORSE THAN EVERYONE ELSE LURKING/FLAKING ESPECIALLY WHEN HE DOES THIS EVERY GAME
It STILL is scummy.
Are you purposely missing the point here llama?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1890 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by dramonic »

Kise wrote:ON WHAT FUCKING GROUNDS, THAT I COULDA BUSSED KCD??
Please tell me you're not serious Kise.
Please.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1920 (isolation #41) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:14 am

Post by dramonic »

GreyICE wrote:You're distancing from your own lover at this point.
Or just disagreeing with him?
GreyICE wrote:
Hence why i said leave you, dram and trag alive to win the game. I feel like eliminating everyone else would kill the wolves 4 sure.
DRAM IS TOWN NOW BECAUSE YOU NEED RECK TO LYNCH ME[/quote]
Actually the bolded clearly indicates his read of me-town regardless of desire to lynch you <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (isolation #42) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by dramonic »

Mine, no touchie :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2089 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:49 pm

Post by dramonic »

I dont like agreeing with Llama since he would very much like me dead, but I have to agree to that.

I swear I'll try to make a big post tomorrow!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2138 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:36 am

Post by dramonic »

Emp/Hiraki:

Emp... Has been tunneling on Reck for most of the day now with a horrible, horrible case. All he's basically been saying is "Reck can't provide a reason why Dram is town!". Reck reads me because he knows me perfectly well, but since you pushed harder on the "why is dram towN" question he tried to provide reasoning the other players could relate to. Calling this a contradiction is ridiculous.

It's also worth noting that If I'm not mistaken Emp's read on Reck has switched every day of the game!

Hiraki's general play reads as town, but his latest posts are weird. Says he likes Greyscum more than llamascum but he's voting Kise who is llama's lover. Or are we talking about the other llama? If so that still doesn't explain why he's stopped mentionning Kise.

Kise/Llama:

The whole hell thing that happened day 1 between Reckoner and Kise is, to me, one of the greater reason why I'm leery of their lynch. I do not see a scum motivation to bring up false evidence in a context where it can be refuted, and even less of a player motivation in general to attempt such a low attack on someone (using false out of game info hoping it cant be confirmed, as scum). I'll be honest, after that debacle Kise is very town. Frankly I havent read all of his posts because walls push me away, considering previous sentence makes me not worry about him being scum.

Llama tunnels on me for half of his post still pushing his shitty "dram has done nothing case" (that's false, for future reference. Pretty sure I'm responsible for the initial Silavor pushing/Tragedy wagon that evaporated fast but still). Hello easy lynch attempt! Suddenly, Llamarble is obvscum, with no mention ever in any of fluff's post prior to it. While his attack on Ash is accurate in its basis, it coming AFTER the "this team is scum" makes me really... yeah.

Hate this duo, two strongly contradictory reads.

Tragedy/Zito:

Zito's been passive-aggressive towards Xalxe/Fate (AKA me) since he got in and he only now is voting our lover pair, which is odd, but the fact he's trying to jumpstart a wagon instead of leaping on it after its started is town. Though I wouldn't follow it ;)
What exactly are your motivations for voting me PZ, lurking?

Tragedy's been flipping between townish and scummish all game, which is annoying for the whole reading thing. I don't really like her play but that might be a question of personality. (Okay, i did not ISO her either because her iso is too long and I cant be half-assed to do it, i'm going off memory). Why she hasn't given her read on Emptyger and Ashblade I am curious.

Llamarble/Ashblade:

I don't see how Llamarble's play is better than my own, honestly. He's barely done any scumhunting, though I agree with his read on GreyICE. His attempt to defend Ashblade is lulzy considering it does not answer the issue at hand at all.

Ashblade seriously needs to explain how he sees me as more protown than Reck when his main case for finding me town is that reck is town from his PoV (sounds weird, but yall know what I mean). Beyond that post I maintain my position on him being very much town and unless he cant provide any good defense my stance won't be budging.

Reckoner/Nero:

Reckoner
Is
Obvtown

He's town by play
he's town by meta
He's town. Period. Stop arguing. And before someone feeds me some BS about "not voting him cause he's my IRL lover", I've attacked reck multiple times in my past games with him.

Nero is Reck's lover, so he should post more since his reads are genuine by extension.

GreyICE/Antihero:

... I can't ISO GreyICE, his ISO is too long and I dont have the motivation at all. From a skim he feels townish though.

Antihero's play is IMO awful and just a repetition of one liners and "i dont like you" crap-shoots.

The two main wagons are on Grey/Anti and Kise/Llama. Of those pair, my townread is much more solid on Kise.

Vote: GreyICE

If this team flips town I'm advocating Emp's death. Really not feeling a Kise lynch.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2154 (isolation #45) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:18 am

Post by dramonic »

He's also your lover...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (isolation #46) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:35 am

Post by dramonic »

You remember your last "it's a joke!" moment emp? :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2167 (isolation #47) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:33 am

Post by dramonic »

@Mod: Do we have a deadline?

This day is seriously dragging on.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2200 (isolation #48) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by dramonic »

Kise wrote:KAY NOW LETS PAPA ZITO GREYICE OFF A CLIFF
You rock <3
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2204 (isolation #49) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:16 am

Post by dramonic »

EmpTyger wrote:dramonic:
"I do not see a scum motivation to bring up false evidence in a context where it can be refuted"

How would Kise know that it could be refuted, when he brought it up?
Moreover, I thought your position was that Kise somehow misremembered what had happened. Why couldn't a werewolf bring up something he thought would have completely implicated Reckoner as (presumably) lying mafia? And when the AIMlogs came up, and it seemed like Kise would be believed less and lynched first, jumped on a nevermind exit strategy.
(Or, for that matter, why couldn't it be deliberate on both side, to distance and confirm? I mean, I know what your answer is going to be.)
Because it's false. Also using OoG content is pretty borderline modkillable if no proof can be provided against it.
Also I think you're mistaking me for reck with the misremembering thing.
I'm skeptical you actually think it could be a bussing act, considering in this game on day 1 one cant become conftown. But yes, beyond that you know my stance.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2217 (isolation #50) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:23 pm

Post by dramonic »

Sorry, forgot to reply to it <_<;
Papa Zito wrote:Well I don't do the meta thing, as much as Reck would love for us to "clear" you, so lack of is lack of.

I did a pretty hard look at the first couple lynch wagons this game and saw you were a midrange joiner on both. Then I examined your reasons for joining those wagons and found:

1. Your hop onto the q21 wagon was extremely poor. You had the lover pairs confused, and you voted him twice which tells me you didn't even remember where your vote was.
2. Your hop onto Kcdaspot wagon was even worse - In the post where you voted, you talked about several other people and never mentioned Kcda except to note that your town-read on that slot had dramatically changed. But without laying a thought process about
why
it changed, my guess is that this was just a vote of convenience.
1. I don't see how my confusion with the lover pairs makes my vote worse, frankly. And I wouldn't say i didnt remember where my vote was as much as I wanted to put my vote on Q21 at that moment. It was already there, but I got to reiterate my stance :P

2. I'm surprised on a reread of my early game ISO that I never mentionned my townread for Baby Spice before that post, considering I had a very strong one 0-o
Then she became a scummy lil fucker, so I had no qualm voting kdca since that was the only thing keeping me from voting that loverpair previously (as evidenced by my initial thinking that kdca and Q21 were lovers and voting while under that assumption).
I mean, I could go pull what made me think BS was town and what stopped me from thinking she was in her ISO if you wish, but it's a bit late for that <_<;
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2229 (isolation #51) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by dramonic »

Papa Zito wrote:Iso 4: "nothing against you buddy, but your little lover is trying to attack my actual lover for reacting to a false accusation and calling Kise out for it, and that's freakin scummy."

Who is this addressing?
Q21
dramonic wrote: And I wouldn't say i didnt remember where my vote was as much as I wanted to put my vote on Q21 at that moment. It was already there, but I got to reiterate my stance :P
howwwwwwwwwww do you manage to contradict yourself in two sentences like whoosh.
...whut?
dramonic wrote:I mean, I could go pull what made me think BS was town and what stopped me from thinking she was in her ISO if you wish
Yes plz.
:roll:
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2230 (isolation #52) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by dramonic »

She was town until the whole self-voting and "I ARE ANALYZING A SMILEY!" BS. then she went to hell faster than you can say hell.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2240 (isolation #53) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by dramonic »

... Did Kise just claim scum?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2244 (isolation #54) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by dramonic »

Kise wrote:2 more, Fate.
oh wait.
2 more, right <_<;
carry on.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2249 (isolation #55) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:36 am

Post by dramonic »

There's a black banana in those peppers.
I demand a refund.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2251 (isolation #56) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:11 am

Post by dramonic »

But it's overripe =S
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2260 (isolation #57) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:05 am

Post by dramonic »

EmpTyger wrote:dramonic:
Huh?  So according to you: when Kise first accused Reckoner, Kise knew the accusation was false, but Kise deliberately made it anyway because Kise knew Reckoner could rebut it... and that's why Kise is town?

Kise could not have known, had he known it would have to make him scum, but such an accusation cannot come from scumKise because it would be equivalent to attempting to use evidence that cannot be refuted (technically) and is false and would therefore provoke infinite disdain from most any player who looks at it because nobody who'd be so hungry for a win as to use such underhanded BS tactics deserves to breath.

Kise did not know. ScumKise watches his own ass.
Kise is town.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2276 (isolation #58) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by dramonic »

I think I was referring to Umbrage as Q21's lover in there, considering that's the big section of my post, in which case it's not relevant because i wasnt confused yet.
Then again, the reason I'm voting Q21 would also apply if I was thinking kdca was his lover and that was two months ago <_<;

And no, I did not. I mentionned that like 3 posts ago...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2283 (isolation #59) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:16 pm

Post by dramonic »

let's say 5 people say "I wanna lynch tragedy (and zito)" and 3 more say "I wanna lynch zito (and tragedy)", it makes sense to tell them to just get on the same wagon, since the end result will be what they want <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2287 (isolation #60) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:25 am

Post by dramonic »

V/LA for a few days
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2303 (isolation #61) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:19 am

Post by dramonic »

hi deadline is in three days.
If fluff, Zito and Tragedy could state a vision surrounding the two main wagons instead of sitting on a useless (or lack of) vote, it'd be nice -_-
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2324 (isolation #62) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:21 am

Post by dramonic »

EmpTyger wrote:Dramonic was suspicious about Kise the entire game, then bandwagons on Kise formed, and his story has completely 180ed.
Because I haven't been calling Kise town for the past month, right? <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2352 (isolation #63) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:52 am

Post by dramonic »

Unvote
Vote: Kise

There.
Now can we stop fuckin stalling and lynch Greyscum?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2354 (isolation #64) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:50 am

Post by dramonic »

He's most likely going to flip town, but these people need to get their fucking head out of their ass.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2429 (isolation #65) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by dramonic »

If this fucking stalls again there will be anger.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2443 (isolation #66) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by dramonic »

and greyice, since he wont mention himself.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2488 (isolation #67) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by dramonic »

Llamarble wrote:You could potentially run over me.
Talk about preparing yourself for a mislynch <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2613 (isolation #68) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:46 pm

Post by dramonic »

If this is really what it takes for you to finally understand that GREY'S FUCKING SCUM...

unvote
vote: Emptyger
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2690 (isolation #69) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:43 am

Post by dramonic »

Fate wrote:Reck.... YOU ARE A FUCKING SCUM BAG AREN"T YOU?
Fate... what the hell is that?

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2745 (isolation #70) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by dramonic »

I wont cooperate with Greyscum, kthx.
also its not like i wasnt planning to self-sexban myself.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2772 (isolation #71) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:47 am

Post by dramonic »

Llamarble wrote:I would get to be confirmed town whee!
That is such a great load of BS. You could be scum with anyone right now. Nobody is within QH range.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2793 (isolation #72) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by dramonic »

xRECKONERx wrote:I'll wait a bit before revealing my thoughts.
you know I'm riiiiiight
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2803 (isolation #73) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by dramonic »

Reck, acceeeeeeeeept that I'm riiiiiiiiiiight
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2813 (isolation #74) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by dramonic »

Reck, you know the answer to your questiiioooooooons

EDIT: Zito saying you're scum with greyICE, but voting the person without a wagon.
GI yelling at DH for getting on your wagon (where the only other person is Zito.)

Please draw a line, they basically handed their buddies to us =S
Draw a line.

REEDIT: Oh look, an unvote. Big surprise.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2816 (isolation #75) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by dramonic »

Wheee distancing activated!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2829 (isolation #76) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by dramonic »

Too many people have shown clear disinterest in voting you dear.
Zito-Llamarble makes no sense, they couldnt ever get you in hammer range since your team, Grey's team and at least myself wouldnt vote you. I wont claim I can control
Fate
, but he MIGHT not be willing to vote you, putting you at 4 votes at most.

No, Zito knows that Grey's "Reck is town!" is paper thin and he'll hop on if the hammer is close because they're scum together.

I know in theory that logic would also incriminate me, but i dont feel like self-accusating.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2832 (isolation #77) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by dramonic »

They're your most likely buddies.
I thought I made that clear?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2833 (isolation #78) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by dramonic »

Well, to be fair GI made that clear.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2835 (isolation #79) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by dramonic »

Give me a few minutes, I need to play out the scenarios where I could be wrong about the pairing.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2840 (isolation #80) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by dramonic »

Well, given that you are obvtown.

There is a chance, albeit small, that GI raged because DH attacked his suck-up to town and their team is actually with Llama...
But in that case Llama can just come in and quickhammer. (or wait for his partner to become existent and do that).

If you're wrong on this there will ACTUALLY be a fuckin sexban =_=

Unvote
Vote: Tragedy

EDIT: So why are you not voting GI again? Who do you expect to help accomplish a reck hammer?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2841 (isolation #81) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by dramonic »

That was... kinda weak...

You're wrong about GI reck.
But you're probably right about Zito.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2853 (isolation #82) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by dramonic »

xRECKONERx wrote:
dramonic wrote:EDIT: So why are you not voting GI again? Who do you expect to help accomplish a reck hammer?
His buddies, Llama & Ashblade.
... and who else?

me, you, mastin, greyice and DH are all unwilling to vote you.

I maintain the only way he can hope to get a lynch on you is if he's scum with GI or me.
I thought i said that already.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2857 (isolation #83) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by dramonic »

Llamarble wrote:I would really appreciate some unvotes since this wagon has scum on it and there is more information available to think about now.
If you're town, that means GI and Zito is the scumteam.
If you're scum, that means yourself and Zito is the scumteam.

This wagon has scum in front of it, that much is accurate.

I think you're town, do at least one protown thing in the fuckin game.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2858 (isolation #84) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by dramonic »

Papa Zito wrote:I can hope to get a lynch on Reck because I can hope the town gets their heads out and realizes what's going on.

You just showed why going after Reck instead of a softer target doesn't make much sense as scum so thanks for that I guess.
...No Zito.
I showed how GI has to be your buddy, unless you're awful
I'm going on the premise you arent awful.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2861 (isolation #85) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by dramonic »

You're asking me to reason with Fate? =_=
I thought you loved me ;_;
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2863 (isolation #86) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by dramonic »

Fate thinks you could be GI's buddy.
I can give it a try, but this is some serious disorder.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2866 (isolation #87) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by dramonic »

Fate.
Reck is NOT SCUM, DAMMIT
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2874 (isolation #88) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by dramonic »

yes... yes he did.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2878 (isolation #89) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by dramonic »

Reck, you're the greatest armor ever.
unfortunately (or fortunately :P) people will never believe your reads on me again XD
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2880 (isolation #90) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by dramonic »

:shifty:
dont remind me ;_;
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2884 (isolation #91) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by dramonic »

I can clearly imagine DH is glaring exactly like his Avi at this.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2889 (isolation #92) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by dramonic »

I think Fate and myself bitching at each other regarding Reck MAY have helped a bit in our own survival.
Or at the very least it confounded Zito enough XD

Also I dont really think you're terrible Zito.
My attacks on GreyICE were in theory the same as your attacks on Reck. Reck, Mastin, GI, DH and IMO at least one of tragedy and probably llama would not have swayed to that lynch if they were all town.

EDIT: You tell me.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2890 (isolation #93) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by dramonic »

Once this game is officially over I am off to the scummies thread and nomming Reck for Don Corleone.

Seriously, excluding that day 1 fuck-up (which was 100% kise being confused, ftr), He was voted a grand total of, erm, 3 times?
2 of which by Zito
1 by DH, who basically backed-off instantly.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2891 (isolation #94) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by dramonic »

Add the fact I lurked for a LOT of the game and that all my lovers and his own were basically useless for the first 100 pages.

one man scumteam. Domination.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2896 (isolation #95) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2930 (isolation #96) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:22 pm

Post by dramonic »

DemonHybrid wrote:
dramonic wrote:Give me a few minutes, I need to play out the scenarios where I could be wrong about the pairing.
This post
You COULD have been scum with llamarble you know :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2938 (isolation #97) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:30 pm

Post by dramonic »

I invite yall to go support the scummy nomination, or find a good reason why he doesnt deserve it :P

Also emp never voted reck.
or never appeared in a votecount voting reck.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2940 (isolation #98) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:35 pm

Post by dramonic »

fun fact:

Me, Fate, Xalxe, Werewolf, Mastin and Nero, together, have 329 posts (and that counts postgame too.)

Reck, alone, has 459.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2943 (isolation #99) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:38 pm

Post by dramonic »

In Fate's defense, it's easy to call him scum when you're 100% sure I am :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2986 (isolation #100) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by dramonic »

You never left the AIM debate Umbrage <_<
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”