CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:06 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

I shall be reading up later today, glad to replace in!
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

No votes will come til I've read the whole thread and this is prior to me receiving my role PM (though I may receive it during the duration of this reread) (Only posting that to let you know that my role is not affecting my reads). Also, I try not to make HUGE posts as I find that people pay attention to their content less the bigger they are truly. Therefore, I may break this reread up
DLG wrote:
rekirtS wrote:Vote: Flinter wee.
Do you think your vote might be more useful if you confine it to players in the game?
LOL'd now that he is in the game.

Holy crap, Final Fires 27 is just terrible. It's clear Yos will end up confirming or getting replaced. He will not be modkilled. All 3 scum from a wagon do not bandwagon together usually, especially not in RVS. An RVS tiny wagon does not hold any meaning. And don't ever promise that you're not scum :eek:
Darla possibly coaching FF? Pom possibly coaching FF?

Wow, WIFOM, softclaim, backtracking, and still terrible methods all in the same freakin post. WHY would you softclaim FF? Your 32 is just as bad as your 27
Jahudo possibly coaching FF but seems more of an IC style type coaching than scumbuddy.

Protown points to DLG (post 37)
Bub has the same thoughts as I do (post 38), though not necessarily in a protown fashion
FF's post 40 explains a lot and resets his status as VI noob, but this is a lot better than most noobs I've come across who don't even try and then play the noob card when called out on it.
WTF @ Bob's 42...kind of suspicious as there is no explanation and FF had just explained his past actions...
Haha, Yos's 44 is exactly what was going thru my head when reading this, though I don't understand your vote, just RVS?
DLG is very protown (48)
ender, with his 49, it's completely wrong, but it doesn't ring as scummy to me, just plain wrong.

So at this point I probably would have voted FF, unvoted FF, and voted Bob...and elected this game for the most content in 2 pages ever lol. No votes til I'm done with the read thru and I have officially gotten my role PM now.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Big post is in the making. Anti Prod :D
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

DLG wrote:Was your role PM the cause of this delay?
No, no, not at all. That'd be the district soccer championships we've had all week (just lost in the semi's in overtime 3-2). Should have that big post out (it's in the making in a separate tab currently) on Saturday.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:46 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Okay, I've been working (UNEXPECTEDLY) on the Extreme Makeover House in my area (if you watch the show, you know what I'm talking about). I barely escaped to post this much. I swear, I'll get a post out tonight :P I'm really super sorry but I worked that house practically Saturday morning thru Sunday morning and now I have Mass today.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

I've read it, I feel that to be an accomplishment with this pounding headache, but I'm not doing a post by post analysis like I had started to do.
Scum

Ender's Slot, now Llarmable
Darla
Bobsnox
Null

Albert's slot, now Flinter (leaning scum)
Pom's slot, now Fishy
Brokenscraps (has remarkably flown under my radar)
Nikanor (leaning scum)
MoreWhisky (leaning scum)
Town

DLG
Jahudo
Bub
FinalFires
Yos (leaning null)

Vote: Lla...wait just checked vote count and this is a hammer. I'm comfortable with a hammer after a) agreement from the town b) a non-pr claim
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Bub Bidderskins wrote:
Llamarble, claim now.

Oh, and by the way, nice job "destroying" my post.
Llamarble wrote:I don't think DBE is scum. On my second readthrough I found her lack of content scummy-ambiguous, then read some more the next afternoon and decided she was still town and Bub was scum.
Liar, liar. You added me to your "scum pile" with your second content post of the game, right after you said Darla "looked town" and right before you said that Darla looked like scum. Also:
Llamarble wrote:I've produced more content in 3 days than most players in this entire game. Why do you want to lynch me again?
Pro-tip: If you have to
say
that you've produced a lot of content, then that probably means you haven't produced a lot of content. Cornered scum at it's worst. And you should really stop using caps, it's not good internet manners you know...
If she doesn't claim within her next post (or by the time I wake up in the morning) I'm hammering. Let it be known to town.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:10 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

bobsnox wrote:CryMeaRiver you really think I'd be bussing my scumbuddies this hard on Day One with no provocation?

why do I keep getting listed as scum with the people I think are scum?

Llamarble - why do you keep saying "let me live longer so I can do some scumhunting!" when your scumhunting consists of repeating previously established arguments?

Time to a) claim and b) come up with better excuses for why you should still be alive.

===[]
That was completely based off of play, not interactions.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:50 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Typing on a droid so kinda tough sorry for. Typos

@bob: you are right ;should. Have. Said protown vs
Antitown
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:34 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

bobsnox wrote:
MoreWhisky wrote:Its been said before but ender made a mess of his role, he wasnt scum he was new to this. Llmarble doent deserve this wagon.
"made a mess of his role"? you know what his role is?
I noticed that too. Explain please Whisky.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:46 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Bandwagon analysis was interesting for two people (also showed me that my vote was on Darla). The following wagons show the person voting at the peak of the wagon they were on.
UNVOTE: Darla
Vote Count 3
12. Final Fires (4) - Brokenscraps,
Bub Bidderskins
, bobsnox, ender241

Vote Count 12
2. DarlaBlueEyes (6) -
Bub Bidderskins
, CMAR, DLG, MoreWhisky, bobsnox, flinter

Vote Count 15
13. Llarmable (7) - Yosarian2, Nikanor, bobsnox,
Bub Bidderskins
, Brokenscraps, Final Fires, DLG
Let the records show that Bud was indeed one of the first people on the Darla wagon, however he recently abandoned it for the Llarmable wagon which was reaching its peak at the time.
Vote Count 3
12. Final Fires (4) - Brokenscraps,
Bub Bidderskins
bobsnox
, ender241

Vote Count 6
13. ender241 (3) - Yosarian2,
bobsnox
, Jahudo

Vote Count 12
2. DarlaBlueEyes (6) -
Bub Bidderskins
, CMAR, DLG, MoreWhisky,
bobsnox
, flinter

Vote Count 15
13. Llarmable (7) - Yosarian2, Nikanor,
bobsnox
Bub Bidderskins
, Brokenscraps, Final Fires, DLG
Very similar actions to Bub indeed. From the wagons, Bob is clearly very reactionary with his vote and is quick to abandon his wagon for one that is gaining steam.

While I found ender quite scummy, I agree with Nikanor about what he said about Llamarble. I do think that slot is wrong for the lynch today. The wagon analysis also show that, while I found it quite peculiar that Darla was hesitant to vote her foses at the beginning of the day, it is clear that this is her general style of play. Before, during, and after having a wagon on her, she remained hesitant with her vote (unvoting often) and never tried to push any big counter wagons. This I find more town play than scum play.

An ISO will come later, but for now, my vote belongs here. VOTE: Bobsnox
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Llamarble wrote:Welcome Werewolf!

On a reread it looks like DLG may actually believe what he's saying, so he moves to somewhere between null and town.
I don't particularly like Yosarian's ISO but I've never played with him and it's certainly not in the same scumminess league as Bub.
That scumslip of Bub's I pointed out most recently needs comments.
Do all you people not voting Bub really buy that he's a townie who was most suspicious of Darla in spite of her making what he agreed was a respectable case against Bobsnox? And then he immediately turned around and said that it was notable she was continuing to move her vote around?? When was it ever bad to make a reasonable case against somebody and move your vote to them?? When I read that post of his I felt like he knew Darla believed what she was saying, which does not make sense if he thinks she's scum.
Interesting. And my wagon analysis does support this. I still prefer Bob at this point.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

*feels that the bandwagon analysis was useless due to no reactions to it*
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

bobsnox wrote:Can someone please just vig MoreWhisky tonight? I feel like he's just playing stupidly.

Crymeariver - I'll just say I honestly thought you had something interesting in your bandwagon case except for when you concluded that I was scummier than bub. You almost convinced me to vote for him.
Meh, it was on the basis that his early play was rather protown and his bandwagon shifting was a tad different than yours.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:57 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Final Fires wrote:That's four votes llama and four votes whisky now. Would everyone on the llama wagon be willing to vote whisky, and vice-versa if worst came to worst?

I'm still not really against a llama lynch, I'm just slightly more unsure of it than a whisky one. I would swap if the people on the llama wagon feel very strongly that llama should be a priority over whisky, and are unwilling to switch their vote.

We should seriously start trying to get to L-1 or L-2 soon though. It would be nice if we could have it by the end of the day, so we're not scrambling to get this done the next two days, and they'll have time to claim if need be. Plus if they claim a PR we'll have time to switch our votes.
Hmmmm, at this point I'm comfortable with Bob and Bub the most, but I'd be willing to switch to whisky if worst came to worst I think.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

brokenscraps wrote:
Llamarble wrote:I already explained this. Obviously scum don't want to lynch their buddies, but seeing a lot of players who would be easy to lynch on someone's scumlist suggests they care more about lynches being easy to push through than about them actually being on scum.
This still depends on them being town.

Your reasoning is generally good though. I'm unsure about lynching you today. UNVOTE: Llamarble

However, if even one of the scum wasn't voting your wagon then it is very suspicious that your wagon fell apart at L-1. I have my eye on you but am willing to have a whisky lynch today.
whisky wrote:I really dont like this post you seem to be all over that place finding someone to pin the scum tag on. I also dont like how u ask someone a question about there actions on other players, normally this is sort of ok but here im sure this is another tactic to deflect the chat from you.

And whats all this phone business? we all have stuff to do. have some more time on the phone
vote Darla
This is how whisky votes Darla. That post didn't contain attempts to pin the scum tug on players, the questions she asks are not anti-town and posting from a phone is a horrible reason to vote someone. Yet he hasn't lifted his vote and continues to treat it as serious. Horrible vote-parking?

VOTE: whisky
Be warned: L2 (No hammers before claim, no oops hammers)
Gotta reread Whisky. And analyze his wagoning
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:38 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

MoreWhisky's Actions

:right: RVS Yos
:right: I really dislike his ISO 1 now that I reread it
MoreWhisky wrote:Final fires you got to laugh how your reasoning has everyone apart from you who voted for Yos as most probaly the scum, we just started. If the game was a bit older you would have my vote for that.
:right: Establish FF as a noob
:right: FoS Jahudo for talking about the FF situation...really MW?
:right: Establish Ender as a noob
:right: Reinforce his vote on Yos with really strange reasoning (MW gave reasons for why he thinks ender is just noobtown, Yos uses those reasons to find ender as scum, therefore Yos is scum? I don't think so, just his opinion, and many others clearly due to the ensuing bw)
:right: Scrap his whole "case" against Yos, and votes Darla for posting a post that's "all over the place" and for not putting sufficient time into the game... Oh, and this vote on Darla was 4th on a growing bandwagon.
:right: Apologizes to Darla for misunderstanding her, yes keeps his vote on her.
:right: FoS Ender for his backing up of Darla
:right: Congratulates Llamarble's posting style and says he won't be joining her bandwagon.
:right: UnFoS Ender (Llamarble) saying he's noobtown again
:right: Softclaim PR without full claiming

I really hate him - he's quite scummy in ISO. Also, his support of ender being town (yet waffling on it) and Llamarble's hesitance to vote MW seems like we might have nailed a scumTEAM here. This is not the hammer, this is L1 according to the most recent votecount.
VOTE: MW
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:39 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

MoreWhisky wrote:lol i never voted myself.

Ok im an undercover cop with a difference, im joining the escaped prisoners tonight as a prisoner traitor. now they know im screwed thats why i asked for doc protection tonight. So i will realise the name of the head prisoner who has a NK. I wont release the name of the second unless i get doc protection tonight.

Vote Darla

Now you may understand my behaviour more. At last something for you all to get your teeth into. Been loads of spam guys!
This claim is shit. BTW.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:23 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Don't have much time, but there is scum on this small early wagon:
12. Final Fires (4) - Brokenscraps, Bub Bidderskins, bobsnox, ender241
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

brokenscraps wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:Don't have much time, but there is scum on this small early wagon:
12. Final Fires (4) - Brokenscraps, Bub Bidderskins, bobsnox, ender241
CMAR doesn't have time to explain anything but has time to go back and check an early wagon before making their "I don't have time" post? Also blanket and fairly unexplained. However, I'll agree it is interesting to look at and I'd guess there'd probably be a scum there too. Just don't love the way you presented it.
Day of the Super Bowl and right before Mass (which I was a lector at). I had no time. All I had to do for that post was ISO Empking and copy/paste.

My explanation for that is that I'm a firm believer in bandwagon analysis. Right after the vote/unvote by FF, truly, I probably would have placed a vote (especially on page 2) onto FF as Broken and DLG did. However, after the further reasoning (explanation of past offsite experience and ESPECIALLY the softclaim) I would have backed off of him. However, Bub, bob, and ender (ender did it more scummily) both continued to pressure and place their votes on FF after this occurred which I don't find protown at all. Therefore, I imagine at least one scum between bob, Bub, and Llamarble. At this point, Bob has indeed been more protown than Bub and ender/Llama. My vote should stay on one of these two throughout the day unless something ridiculous happens. I'm going to analyze the cases on both and decide which dies first.

Sidenotes:

I have very protown reads on Jahudo, Broken, and Yos, though the first two are more sure in my mind than Yos.
Fishy's play so far has indeed been strange and I 100% agree with Yos's 533.
@Werewolf and Darla: Do something.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:17 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

This is a really good game, but I don't want to take away with it as I can't post nearly as much as I want to. Need to keep my priorities in real life straight :P Sorry :(
Replace out
Good luck town!
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”