:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #566 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:04 am

Post by Fate »

Afternoon town,

My name is Fate, nice to meet you.

I'll be in here with a stream of thought catch-up post that nails likely 75% of the scumteam and reasons with. As for when, I guarantee by Wednesday, but I'll get started tonight.

Thank you for your time.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #577 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by Fate »

Well I'm not going to claim scum if that's what you're asking.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #579 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by Fate »

I was hoping you were, because if you thought I was the 4th scum and that I was going to bus all three of my buddies in a row, then I would be able to count on your vote being proxied to me for awhile.

And I do enjoy me a nice following.

24 hours or so until I get to this thread, as it is I'm stalling on an essay by making this post.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #593 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:59 am

Post by Fate »

K I started reading last night, when I got to page 2-3 I noticed Final Fires made a pretty townie post and then people started jumping on him for it. I thought his name looked familiar and when I went and checked the playerlist again YEP there he was, dead doctor N1.

I'm half-hoping that he was actually wagonned to a claim, should be some juicy scum motivations to pick out from there.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #594 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by Fate »

DarlaBlues gets scum points for waffling on Final Fires with "scummy vibes from that post, but don't want to make it a wagon" Its page 2, why the hell WOULDNT you?
Nikanor wrote:
Vote: Jahudo.

Don't worry Fires. I believe you.
<3 Nikanor

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Noob town /=/ powerful townie. Beyond that I don't like your play at all, and your backtracking explanations don't sit well with me either. I'd have rather your vote sat on Yos than you act like you had some kind of mega-game-winning revelation in which you declare yourself 100% town and everyone else who's enjoying some RVS shenanigans scummy.

Or I guess I could just reference Pom's post and say: QFT!

Also the more you force that you're town in such a way that you expect us to just take your word for it, the more I am inclined to believe you are scum.

@ Broken - yes I went back and edited it to account for the votes already on him so as not to sound redundant or need an EBWOP. Originally I had said something like 'before I vote him' but amended it to be the bandwagon bit.

More scum points for Darla.

I like BuddermcBumpkinz for town.

Oh great bobsnox voting him now too. Throw him on the scum/useless list I doubt his posts to come will improve this read.

(jahundo is my secret scum read, but I don't want to be NK'd by him tonight so I won't say this out loud)

Great replacements galore. This'll make having reads fucking fun.

DLG is townish, combined with the lil back and forth we had last night.

Ender aka Llmarble gets scumpoints for his little "vote the softclaimed power role." Though he could just be a nublet. Oh lord, he unvotes with FOUR votes on whats his name? Thats just horrible.
ender241 wrote:VOTE: Finalfires

Happy now?
KEKEKEKEKEAPPEASEMENT.

My god, does Darla EVER take a stance on ANYTHING anytime soon?

Striker's jump on Buddertown's post is :goodposting:

Darla ignores Budder's and Striker's vote on her.

I'm not going to be able to pretend to be able to read Yos. He's townish now due to PoE at least.

Oh ok, I think I'll say this now: JAHUNDO FOS: DARLABUDDY VOTE: ENDERTOWNIE. Outdated tell? Nope. Ok cool, brokencrap saw this and gets town points.

Oh Nikanor, what the hell were you trying for this game. I'm somewhat glad I'm not walking into a gambit that he's set up (Or have I >_>)

Darla becomes confirmed scum for voting Nikanor.

Yeah I said it.

Vote: DarlaBlue
Hopefully thats a hammer >_>

Rest of the post coming.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #595 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by Fate »

Skimming, running out of time.

More pages of my reads that I posted in my last one being more solidified, notably DLG town, Yos townish, Darlascum, and Endertownish (and stupidly claiming VT for no apparent reason via his sacrifice plan).

Oh hai CMAR <_<

At least flinter's slot voted Darla.

Right now, my top 3 suspects are Ender, Whiskey, and bobsnox.
Worth pointing out that this is a horrible list. Really Yos?

Ender continues to make no sense at all. Joy. Llmarble should be more readable.

(BTW at this point I think its safe to admit that FFires was never wagonned to a claim during D1, and was instead NK'd for being a softclaimed PR >_< My prediction! My pride!!!)

6 votes on Darla, this should be interesting. Why oh why oh how did you derail this onto Whisky, scum?

Bobs reads are terrible and useless. Shame we don't have a vig apparently.
Fishythefish wrote:Read, mostly. One of those reads that gets rather patchy towards the end, as my eyes complain that they've been open for far too many hours.

VOTE: ender

Prefer this to a DBE wagon, although that's by no means awful. More on both of these and some other stuff tomorrow, too tired tonight.
There goes any points Pom had. Ok he posted more stuff elaboration later, good stuff.

DLGtown derails it? Damn misguided townies,....
Llmarble HAD good posts then voted obvtownBud?

What the hell.

Ok page 13, the lucky number. I'll be back in a few hours
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #602 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by Fate »

You've been saying nothing that anyone in a 100 years would agree to or sheep you on or be convinced of I bet.

And oh, do I bet.

So Jahundo apparently missed the part where I called him scum with Darla

<_<

And bobs thinks that I'm not real unless there's caps, wut?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #603 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by Fate »

1. bobsnox (1) - DarlaBlueEyes,
2. DarlaBlueEyes (4) - Bub Bidderskins, CMAR, MoreWhisky, flinter
3. flinter
4. DLG
5. Jahudo
6. Bub Bidderskins (1) - Llarmable
7. Fishythefish
8. Brokenscraps
9. CryMeARiver
10. Nikanor
11. Yosarian2
12. Final Fires
13. Llarmable (5) - Yosarian2, Jahudo, Nikanor, Fishythefish, bobsnox
14. MoreWhisky (2) - DLG, Final Fires

+

Jahudo wrote:That is a pretty obvious contradiction from Whisky, in subsequent posts no less. I don't see another way to interpret it than he forgot he had made a Darla+ender connection.

And I have a bad feeling about how Whisky is framing the Darla case now, with her as a lurker.
Whisky wrote:One thing that is going on in this town is that your better of not posting, I say that as this is what Darla is doing now(even if these reasons are very genuine) and its working!
Darla went on V/LA recently, which can't be faulted, and she has made 24 posts, more than most of us. I also don't think she's been fluff posting either. So what is the accusation here?

unvote;
Vote: MoreWhisky
oh hohohohoho.

Llmarble is at L-1 and hes still alive today?

WHAT THE FUCK TOWN?
Why I am convinced of Bidderscum:

Complete lack of towntells. I see nothing in his posting that looks difficult to believe from scum.
.... Llmarble gets rope. Real soon, but not before Darla.

Yeah the rest of that post is a horribad stretched case full of twisting and misrepping Bud's posts. Hmph.

NO AMOUNT OF BRACING IS GONNA SAVE YOU FROM THE WRATH OF FATE LLMARBLE, YOU HEAR ME? YOURE FUCKIN DEAD.

OH WAIT. YOURE THAT TERRIBLE PLAYER WHO WAS TUNNELED ON GUDERIAN IN THAT ONE GAME WERENT YOU?

WELL YOU STILL NEED TO DIE. JUST LIKE I MISLYNCHED YOU ON PURPOSE IN
THAT
GAME JUST TO SHUT UP YOUR TERRIBLE POSTING.

Llmarble's reads are genuinely stupid, but don't let that stop you from lynching him after a Darla-scum flip. I really would've liked to see his claim, but it doesn't seem like I'll be getting it D1 thanks to Fishys unvote.
CryMeARiver wrote:I've read it, I feel that to be an accomplishment with this pounding headache, but I'm not doing a post by post analysis like I had started to do.
Scum

Ender's Slot, now Llarmable
Darla
Bobsnox
Null

Albert's slot, now Flinter (leaning scum)
Pom's slot, now Fishy
Brokenscraps (has remarkably flown under my radar)
Nikanor (leaning scum)
MoreWhisky (leaning scum)
Town

DLG
Jahudo
Bub
FinalFires
Yos (leaning null)

Vote: Lla...wait just checked vote count and this is a hammer. I'm comfortable with a hammer after a) agreement from the town b) a non-pr claim
Bad catchup post. Of course thats null from CMAR, and I had a town read on Striekr earlier (Nikanor seemed to have a scumread on him, *shrug*)

Ah so Llmarble claims VT. Yeah I guess this seals it, Llmarble is bad obvtown.
*sigh*

Fishy on the other hand is good obvtown, so that's something. I'd expect Yosarian to agree with Fishy's Post defending LL, but instead he accuses Llmarble of flailing OMGUSing tells. No comment on the VT claim at all either. *sigh* I was looking forward to playing with Yostown.

Side-note: How the hell does this turn into a Morewhisky lynch? Deadline scrambling?
2. DarlaBlueEyes (3) -, CMAR, MoreWhisky, flinter
3. flinter
4. DLG
5. Jahudo
6. Bub Bidderskins (2) - Llarmable, Fishythefish
7. Fishythefish
8. Brokenscraps
9. CryMeARiver
10. Nikanor
11. Yosarian2
12. Final Fires
13. Llarmable (6) - Yosarian2, bobsnox, Bub Bidderskins, Brokenscraps, Final Fires, DLG
14. MoreWhisky (1) - Jahudo
Yos2 is scum on the Marble wagon, guaranteed. Its a shame Yosarian revealed all his scummeta to me in Caffwagon Mafia postgame, as now I know how he thinks all too well.

Oh yay bobsnox is displaying his true-town skills by voting FISHY!!! For what? Not thinking there might be multiple teams? For fucks sake.

werewolf555 wrote:Looking over, I believe that the llar marble wagon was a good one
VOTE: Llarmable
Whammy.

Darlascum finally came back! Yay!

Wow Llmarble L-2ed toward deadline again? Congrats derailing a lynch off you TWICE Marble.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Fine. I'll bite because I want a lynch.

vote Llama
that's L-2. Two more people vote this.
This is the cautions mcnancypants earlier on, right? Wrong. This is scum.
Yos seems too experienced of a player not to have town on me at this point (haha burden of proficiency), and he has been voting the enderslot the entire game. Also many of his arguments have a twisty feel to them.
P. much this.

*reads Whisky's softclaim and subsequent claim*
*double checks front page*

...ffff. A VT trying to draw the doc protect! CLASSIC.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #604 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:15 pm

Post by Fate »

D2:

Fishy and DLG immediately get into a crossvoting town on town dickfight. Joy.
Yosarian2 wrote:
Fishythefish wrote: 1. Quicklynch. You called for someone to hammer Llama when he was clearly producing content, and discussion was very much ongoing. I call that a quicklynch. Your stance seems to be that it isn’t possible to quicklynch someone who has produced some content, which I find ridiculous. If that’s not what you mean in post 36, please clarify.
The idea that a Llama wagon was a "quicklynch", at a point where most of us had already been wagoning that player slot for something like two weeks, when he'd had a chance to respond to everything, and when he had claimed, is kind of crazy.

In fact, if we had lynched him then, like we should have, we wouldn't have had the kind of random deadline bullshit that we did that prevented him from being lynched for no good reason and lynched Whiskey instead. That's why you don't always wait right up until the deadline; when you have a good case on someone, you give them a chance to respond, you give them a chance to claim if they want to, and then you lynch them, you don't stall for another few weeks.

Fishy's overall posting here is bizzare. He was willing to lynch Llama at deadline, after defending him for days, but is upset that DLG was willing to lynch Llama at deadline when DLG had clearly suspected Llama for most of the game? However, we can't let ourselves get sidetracked again today here.

Vote:llarmable

After we lynch him, like we should have yesterday, and hesto scum, then we'll deal with Fishy's crazy attempts to distract from the wagon again; Fishy managed to derail the Llamarble wagon yesterday with a lot of frantic handwaving, I am not willing to let him do it again today.
Ok now I'm just wondering if Yosarian is just rustytown or not as good as scum as he claimed.

Buds' town read is eroding. Still not a priority anytime soon though, as Yos, Bud, and werewolf arent all SCUM VOTING BLOX on Marble.

DLG being misguided onto the Marble wagon. The FUCK is up with you people and voting Marble?

Heh. Yeah, that's another reason to lynch him. You usually want to lynch the claimed VT's, all else being equal.
Whoops. Looks like Yosarianscum forgot his meta was "Lynch all Vanilla claims on site immediately" or maybe I just forgot that it was his meta and that is was more subtle than "LYNCH DAT VANILLA CLAIM NAO"

Nah its the former. Yosarian isn't with the town this time. Oh look at that, he buddies up to a single town player, DLG. If he can read DLG as town he can read Llmarble as town, the only difference is that Yosarian wants to push Marble's mislynch and be on DLG's good side.

Reads coming soon, almost done.

Oh wow who's this guy with a sexy avatar that replaced Nikanor? Townposting so far from him.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #605 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by Fate »

2. DarlaBlueEyes (3) -, CMAR, MoreWhisky,
flinter

3. flinter
4. DLG
5. Jahudo
6. Bub Bidderskins (2) - Llarmable, Fishythefish
7. Fishythefish
8. Brokenscraps
9. CryMeARiver
10. Nikanor
11. Yosarian2
12. Final Fires
13. Llarmable (6) -
Yosarian2,
bobsnox,
Bub Bidderskins,
Brokenscraps, Final Fires, DLG
14. MoreWhisky (1) -
Jahudo

Or something like that.

THREE FOURTHZ SCUMZ:

Darla
Yosarian
Jahundo
Bub Bidderskins
werewolf

TOTES TOWNZ

Fishy
Brokencrap
DLG
Llmarble

DERPHERPA

CMAR
bobznox
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #616 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:13 am

Post by Fate »

Bub Bidderskins wrote:So fate, is it scummy to vote for llamarble or townie to?

Personally, I think Llamarble's scum. I can't believe he squirmed his way out of a lynch yesterday, let's make him pay today. He seems intent on BSing his way out of saying he supported the whisky lynch. He tried to play whisky to where whisky got lynched but he didn't recieve any suspision. Didn't work out that way, eh?

He keeps on backtracking, re-writing history, and being wishy-washy all to try and make him look better. That's scum.
You're playing poorly. I don't know if this is because you're scum or inexperienced, because your earlier posts had some towntells in them.

Get out of your tunnel. I guarantee you Marble is town.

NOW, who do you suspect?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #617 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:13 am

Post by Fate »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Fate wrote: Whoops. Looks like Yosarianscum forgot his meta was "Lynch all Vanilla claims on site immediately" or maybe I just forgot that it was his meta and that is was more subtle than "LYNCH DAT VANILLA CLAIM NAO"
Neah, my meta was never that extreme (although I may occasionally have implied that it was in previous games in order to have a bigger impact, heh). You should lynch claimed VT's all else being equal, but it's a fairly minor point, since a "real" vanilla town claiming to pressure is such a common mistake, it's hardly a tell. It does increase the expected return of lynching them a little as well, since you don't really want to let claimed vanillas live, but again that's not a huge deal, and the question of "does the person look town or scum" is still more important.

Nah its the former. Yosarian isn't with the town this time. Oh look at that, he buddies up to a single town player, DLG. If he can read DLG as town he can read Llmarble as town, the only difference is that Yosarian wants to push Marble's mislynch and be on DLG's good side.
The difference is DLG is obvtown here, and marble is flailing scum. DLG is consistently making sense here, while marble seems consistently irrational and opportunistic in his "scumhunting".

I am curious, Fate; can you tell me what it is that makes you think that marble is town here?
Hm, you changed my mind.

Unvote:
Vote: Yosarian
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #618 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:16 am

Post by Fate »

Darla still needs to post, obviously, but I doubt that you guys will lynch Yosarian without my help.

And with the doc dead I'm next as far as I can tell.

Now please, let's lynch Yosarian who has contributed an original thought to this game for some discernible (due to laziness) amount of weeks outside of "Let me twist everything Marble has said into a scum motivation, and get him lynched."
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #620 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:17 am

Post by Fate »

This is a hilarious trend of replacing players with players of the same caliber.

At least he'll be active.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #629 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by Fate »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Fate wrote: Now please, let's lynch Yosarian who has contributed an original thought to this game for some discernible (due to laziness) amount of weeks outside of "Let me twist everything Marble has said into a scum motivation, and get him lynched."
I haven't twisted anything Llama has said. His reaction to pressure was simply to flip out and to attack every single person voting for him in irrational, angry, ALL CAPS posts. None of what he's done looks like real scumhunting at all, and every time it seems like we get close to lynching him, some random guy comes out of nowhere and derails the wagon.

Anyway, I don't care if you think you have a meta on me; seems like every game I'm in that I'm town, someone attacks me absolutly convinced that they know my meta based on some random comment I made somewhere and starts spouting BS to me about what I always do; they're generally wrong, but I guess that's a side effect of me having played so many different games over the years is that everyone thinks they know my playstyle.

What I want, which you still haven't given me, is an actual explanation for why you think Llama is town, for what post or posts of his convinced you.
He has done more scumhunting than the rest of the game combined while under the pressure of L-1, all the while stalling off his claim so that the day would be more informative. There's no way you would miss this.

Now I could sit here and explain to scum why town is town, BUT there's been PLENTY of discussion on why Marble is town (even some posts from Nikanor aka my slot with good reasoning), I'm not gonna rehash old points.

What I AM going to do is sell this Yosarian wagon to all the townies out there.

NOW IF ANYONE has any hesitation to vote Yosarian, please direct me toward your concerns and I will ease them, and we can lynch Yosarian together.

Bobsnox, while Darla is scum, your vote is needed on Yosarian so that we can ripple the scumteam's co-ordination. I doubt Darla has more than 5 posts in the Scum QT, and she is no real threat. The team will likely crumble after Yosarian flips.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #630 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by Fate »

Bub Bidderskins wrote:
bobsnox wrote:
Yos wrote:What I want, which you still haven't given me, is an actual explanation for why you think Llama is town, for what post or posts of his convinced you.
ahh I read into his "guarantee" that he was softclaiming an investigative role, but now I remember how he originally though Llamarble was scum...

I will gladly get back on the Llamarble wagon if Fate does not produce something convincing
Why did you jump to begin with?
Why did you avoid the answer I made to your question, and post that was directed solely at you?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #633 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by Fate »

632: Read Nikanors ISO. Im not here to do the dirty work for you. Its clear his reasoning. Read Fishys posts, that reasoning is clear. HELL read MY posts, and its clear the point at which Marble became obvtown.

Marble is on the verge of being lynched because he claimed VT and scum don't want to NK him. He'll be around for awhile SO LISTEN UP GUYS: Hes town.

We're not lynching Marble today, such should be obvious by my presence in this game.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #634 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by Fate »

I convinced Marble because when I say someone is scum, they are scum, and when I say someone is town, they are town.

There's no need for cases or specifics, just a good track record.

Though I've summarized why you were scum in my other post, and if anyone thinks you are TOWN all they need to do is point me toward their reason for thinking that and I'll show them the error of their ways.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #639 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by Fate »

Jahudo wrote:Llamarble isn't strictly OMGUSing. He's against me and I'm not against him. I don't see scum who are trying to save themselves act that way to so many people.

A reason Yosarian is town. Hmmm. I'll have to get back to you on that.

But I'm going to hang out on the Darla wagon for a little bit. Maybe see if she'll come by to answer some questions :/

Vote: DarlaBlueEyes
Darla is going to be inactive/active regardless of the votes on her.

Your attempt to deflect me from Yosarian is noted, Jahundo.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #640 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by Fate »

bobsnox wrote:Bub - I already said I thought Fate was softclaiming cop or something
Softclaiming cop is poor play. Pointing it out is worse.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #644 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by Fate »

Yessssssssssssssss

Yosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #647 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by Fate »

Marble has been fighting for his life for goddamn last 15 pages of this thread for what I can see.

SO YEAH, when I come in and see how town he is and I fight on his side, unlike Fishy who is a passive player, he SUCKS UP TO ME.

BECAUSE I AM THE SAVIOR OF THIS TOWN.

This "he claimed VT at that point because if he had claimed PR it would've been countered" shit is just that.
1. A VT claim USUALLY results in a lynch, the fact that it didn't was a miracle of towniness from several people. THUS scum claim PR to either
-Live as a PR fakeclaim for ahwile
-Out a PR.
Also your excuse that "FF softclaimed, so marble didnt want to claim PR" is BS because WHETHER FF SOFTCLAIMED OR NOT, scum knows there are POWERROLES out ther ein this setup.

Go back. Re-read the WHOLE pages from when Marble was at L-2, to when he was at L-1, to when he claimed. His LINE OF THOUGHT was CLEARLY town. He wanted to get as much information and debate out there as possible, BEFORE claiming VT which he knew would likely result in his lynch.

THAT IS OBVTOWN.

Another thing: Devil's avocado on "Llmabrble wont die at night cuz hes scum" is stupid and just arguing for the sake of it.

Another thing: Vote Yosarian, not Llmarble. Llmarble doesn't die as long as I am alive. Is that clear? Mislynch him tomorrow if you fucks want, but not today.

Another thing: Marble's train of thought when Whisky was being run up, then softclaimed, then BULLSHIT CLAIMED, was clear as day.

Oh and here I am, I basically just listed all the reasons Marble is town.

SO THEREY OU GO YOSARIANSCUM, YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED. LETS SEE HOW YOU TWIST THESE POINTS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #648 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by Fate »

Ok Yosarian, I'll play this game with you.

I'll take a quote from you and then a quote from Marble to show how you're wrong.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #649 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by Fate »

I think you've been much more worried about self-preservation then about anything else.
Llamarble wrote:I don't think Whiskey is scum either, though I'm in the middle of a post on that.
Let's lynch BB.

I try hard not to get lynched as all roles and all alignments.
Not getting lynched is playing toward your wincon unless you're a jester.
Also VT happens to be my favorite normal role.
^This is not scum worried abotu self-preservation. He calls the counter wagon, that
we know was on town
, "not a good choice" and call Whisky TOWN, when he could've easily had a "scum" read on him to justify Whisky's wagon.

NEXT.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #651 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by Fate »

I made a post directrly countering one of your quotes, and you ignored it.

Yosyosyos.

Using things like site meta "scum claim VT a lot" and vague "the timing of his claim means he couldn't come up with something" instead of the much more plausible "he was town that wanted discussion."

Lamee

scummmmmmmmmm
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #654 (isolation #25) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by Fate »

UH OH YOSARIAN CANT TWIST FATES POINTS BECAUSE FATE ACTUALLY KNOWS HOW TO PLAY MAFIA?

UH OH WHATS YOSSCUM GONNA DO NOW???

BUS DARLA?

STALL AND LURK?

*POPCORN*
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #655 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:16 pm

Post by Fate »

Yosarian2 wrote: Anyway, I'd feel better about it if it wasn't for the fact that it seemed like he was willing to defend Whiskey (and keep Whiskey on his side) until the point when Whiskey claimed power claim; I think Llamascum was willing to let a VT Whiskey live, but wanted a power role Whiskey to die.
This is hilariously bad.

There's no way you're town tunneled this deep.

You want to keep up the heat so that when you NK me tonight you can say "OK NOW WE MISLYNCH MARBLE! LETS GO GUYS BACK ON TRACK"

Cept you won't be abel to say that because I'll have taken you down with me.

Your budding anger that I'm throwing "random" accusations (that you know are accurate) and people are listening to me is noted.

NOTED IN THE NOTEBOOK OF NOTES.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #657 (isolation #27) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh ok, "I dont haz a read on fate"

You had NO READ on me after my giant mass of a stream of thought catchup post?

GUESS YOU CANT TIE ME TO ME MARBLE ANYMORE CAN YA?

BTW I COULD TOTALLY FAKE THAT AS SCUM.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #659 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by Fate »

I don't believe that any town person would still be voting Marble right now.

Move your vote asap if you want me off your ass.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #662 (isolation #29) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:25 pm

Post by Fate »

Llama-Fishy-Fate team huh?

I mean, I see what you're doing. "IM SO CERTAIN THAT MARBLE IS TOWN THERES NO WAY I WOULD PUSH A MISLYNCH THIS HARD AS SCUM"

but its not going to work.

Especially with such lame connections as "Marble+Fishy+You all defending eachotehr teehheehehe"

Especially considering EVERYONE ELSES play in this game, if you were town you wouldnt be nearly as paranoid about me and Fishy, given the list of shit players with shit play in this game.

The REALITY is that MOST of those players are town that you can get mislynched at anytime, so you feel no need to focus on them. Because you are SCUM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #663 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by Fate »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Fate wrote:I don't believe that any town person would still be voting Marble right now.
(shrug) Well, you're obviously wrong.
Move your vote asap if you want me off your ass.
Screw that. He is going to die, and he is going to die today. If he flips town, you can bloody well try to lynch me tomorrow about it. But I really don't think he's going to flip town.
I'm not sure what part of "Marble won't die as long as I'm alive" you don't understand, but you're gonna want to get that through your head quick scum.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #685 (isolation #31) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:47 pm

Post by Fate »

Thats horse-shit Jahundo, and it won't be forgotten when Yos fips scum.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #686 (isolation #32) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:26 pm

Post by Fate »

Yosarian is basing literally ALL HIS READS off "Marbe is SCUM YOZ"

Now, he's either a shitty town player (no)

Or a scumbag trying to use his fabricated case to chain other fabricated cases, aka "I wouldnt be able to make a real case against fishy's play by itself, so I'll just tie him to my MArble case by saying hes defending his buddy. hehehehhee"

And JAHUNDO is content to put Marble at L-??whatever when Darla hasn't even POSTED yet.

Bullshit and more bullshit.

I swear this day is NOT ending in a marble lynch unless you get ALL DEM SCUMBAGS on the wagon right now.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #689 (isolation #33) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:23 pm

Post by Fate »

A LLAMA VOTE?

WHAT A BIG FUCKING SURPRISE.

JAHUNDO.

GET YOUR ASS BACK IN HERE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #698 (isolation #34) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:55 am

Post by Fate »

DLG YOU'RE SEEING SHIT THAT ISN'T THERE.

POST CLAIIM DISCUSSION IS JUST THAT, POST CLAIM. JUST BECAUSE IT RESULTS IN HIS DEATH DOESN'T MEAN THERE SHOULDN'T BE DISCUSSION.

MY GOD WHY ARE YOU ALLL SO TERRIBLE. I DOUBT THE ENTIRE SCUMTEAM IS VOTING LL.

BROKENSCRAPS YOU TOO ARE BAD?

"LOOK AT ALL THE SHITTY VOTES ON MARBLE. OBUT WAIT, FATE/NARBBLE/YOS TEA PARTYLOL"

HOW BOUT YOU CLOWNS STOP READING MARBLES ISO TRYING TO LOOK FOR SCUMTELLS AND LISTEN TO ME WHEN I SAY HE'S FUCKIN TOWN
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #706 (isolation #35) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by Fate »

bobsnox wrote:wooooowwww

can we PLEASE lynch Darla? This is ridiculous.

Fate - Darla today please?
Probably. Yos wagon is already fine though, and as I said you clowns won't be able to lynch Yos when I'm dead.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #709 (isolation #36) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by Fate »

Yeah, but then Yos will dodge and dodge and dodge, I mean-fuck-read his POSTS he alreayd HAS a fabricated Marble-Darla connection set up.

He'll SITLL get his marble mislynch tomorrow if allowed to live. THIS way Yosscumleader dies first, the rest of his shitteam crumbles, high fives all around.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #716 (isolation #37) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:12 am

Post by Fate »

Ill get to yos posts later. He's pretty arrogant to think he can push this mislynch through so brazenly
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #725 (isolation #38) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by Fate »

Who is else is scum Yos? You're not getting Marble lynched today, I guarantee it. Now pick another target, and we'll go from there.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #729 (isolation #39) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:15 am

Post by Fate »

I agree with my scumbuddy Fishy.

Please let us kill Yos.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #732 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Fate »

NO IM NOT.

YOS IS JUST SAYING THAT AND WHEN I TURN UP DEAD HELL BE LIKE "WALP. IDUNNO WHY SCUM KILLED HIM" AND HE IS THAT SCUM THAT FUCKIN KILLED HIM.

PLEASE.

GIVE ME THIS YOS LYNCH TODAY. DARLAS LYNCH IS LIKE AIMING FOR A BRONZE MEDAL IN THE GODDAMN SPECIAL OLYMPICS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #734 (isolation #41) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:13 am

Post by Fate »

I have reasons, thats what makes me say it.

Fishy is "scum" based on bullshit connections made PRE-FLIP, derp some of dem lurkers are scum is NOT scumhunting, its painting with a bigass scumbrush.

GENERALIZED LANGUAGE USAGE FOUND.

SCUM FOUND.

LYNCH YOS.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #737 (isolation #42) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Fate »

Role related reasons. Marble is town. No more will be said.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #738 (isolation #43) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:32 am

Post by Fate »

And yes I have a way to read lurkers, its called being town and caring about the game.

Whereas you are scum lumping people into categories to make scumhunting easier on you.

Darla has posted enough to be scumhunted, as has the rest of the players in your list.

Nikanor posted enough to be obvtown (from my eyes, even if I was biased), etc.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #741 (isolation #44) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Fate »

I'm not claiming cop if thats what you're asking. I'm claiming that I know Marble is town. I'm not claiming my role.

Now move your vote to another of your "scumpects" so I can properly find your buddies.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #743 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:47 am

Post by Fate »

DavidParker is as terrible as always.

HEY YOS I NO URE HERE.

Unvote:
Vote: Darla

Though I can't make sense of your lil softclaim from a scum perspective, I guess you really do suck this badly as town?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #745 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Fate »

There are other roles, your creativity is lacking.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #748 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Fate »

Vanilla Townie, Sane Cop, Doctor, Vigilante, Roleblocker, Mason, Innocent Child, Jailkeeper, Tracker, Watcher, Gunsmith, Miller, Bodyguard, Role Cop, Doublevoter, Hider, Neighbor, Bulletproof, Jack of All Trades, Serial Killer, Mafia Traitor, Mafia Godfather, Mafia Framer, Mafia-aligned versions of above roles
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #751 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:54 am

Post by Fate »

Its a shame that you are town Yosarian, that makes you a rusted old sack of a player who's reads are terrible and who's imagination is lackluster and who thinks that I would actually "fake an innocent" on Marble as scum.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #752 (isolation #49) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:54 am

Post by Fate »

Oh see look, now you gave David an excuse not to produce content, what the hell Yosarian?

Mason recruiter.

'nuff said.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #754 (isolation #50) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Fate »

Yeah he's probably just terribad town, which meas his wagonw will be delicious to look at later.

Anway lets get on with voting Darla.

I SEE U2 JAHUNDOZ
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #755 (isolation #51) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:00 am

Post by Fate »

*taps foot*
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #763 (isolation #52) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:19 am

Post by Fate »

I hate you werewolf, all this and thats all you have to fuckin say.

You useless fucking slot.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #766 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:50 am

Post by Fate »

I've never seen him before, but his behavior is very null to me at this point, and frustratingly so.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #769 (isolation #54) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Fate »

I could spoil it for ya
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #770 (isolation #55) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by Fate »

Aren't you going to beg?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #772 (isolation #56) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by Fate »

Claim?

I never claimed anything.

Just quotes and devil-advocate speculation that's all

<3
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #773 (isolation #57) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:59 pm

Post by Fate »

Happy Valentine's Gambit Yos.

Now tell me, are you going to try and make me believe that you actually have damning role information on Marble, a claimed VT and popular lynch wagon, instead of using your role on a NULL read, one of the many lurkers?

Because I'm not going to buy it.

Now let's compromise on a Darla lynch.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #781 (isolation #58) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:05 am

Post by Fate »

(Hehe Yos thinks he can lynch me with a lynch all liars policy)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #783 (isolation #59) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:39 am

Post by Fate »

That's why I thought he was scum...

Maybe he just got hit by a noob stick.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #786 (isolation #60) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:33 am

Post by Fate »

Because I wanted town to wake the fuck up and get off Marbletown.

Sue me, I'm a liar
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #793 (isolation #61) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Fate »

Seriously Yos, is your brother posting on your account?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #803 (isolation #62) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by Fate »

Actually it was my intent to fakeclaim mason recruiter the whole time, hoping marble would play along to avoid a pointless mislynch, because I wasn't going to out a cop obviously, my gambits aren't that anti town.

As scum I don't gambit, and if I did I wouldn't try and setup a claim with a blatant softclaim on a popular mislynch, which would derail said mislynch.

Yosarian is saddeingly town, I can't believe he doesn't see the zero scum motives for my play, especially considering how many people had me read as town.
*shrug*

Let's lynch actual scum, kthx
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #805 (isolation #63) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by Fate »

I was hoping it would've stayed in softclaim stage, yeah, and ill admit it wasn't one of my most well thought out gambit, but I REALLY think Marble is town, and I'm rarely wrong about town reads, and I knew id be dead tonight most likely, so I wanted todays lynch on MY terms
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #806 (isolation #64) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by Fate »

I quoted it to show you the plethora of roles besides cop and mason, and upon seeing no. Mason recruitrt listed began to wonder if that was EVEN. A normal role, nbut the thread wasn't listed in the wiki..so I didn't look
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #822 (isolation #65) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by Fate »

I can swing a BB lynch too, now that Yos has been revealed as town.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #823 (isolation #66) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by Fate »

Yos' logic for lynching me is basically "I can't imagine a town player doing XXXX" when there's no list of "WHAT TOWNZ DOES" and even if there was I would've shattered that list a thousand times in the fifty games I've played, and I recall telling the TRUTH as town in only a handful of them.

Yeah, I didn't think out "well what IF Marble does play along? When I flip nonMasonrecruiter hell just get autolynched anyway, and if he DOESTNT then he isnt cleared anyway." I wasn't going for a cop fakeclaim, though I've done those in the past too (I was more certain there was no cop in that game), but like I said before I was really hoping I could just softclaim that he was town, then everyone would stfu and get off his wagon. UNFORTUNATELY Yos had a track result on me so that softclaim didn't work at all, I'm curious as to why Yos even decided to track Nikanor in the FIRST place given his little interaction with my slot.

A lot of my gambits aren't well thought out master plans, because I only LONGTERM plan as SCUM, because, ya'know, in order for scum to win I have to be alive at endgame. (at least that's my view of it. I could count the number of players on one hand that I'd actually TRUST to carry on and win as scum without me and none of them are in this game). To propose that I would make some suicide longshot gambit just to set-up a fake guilty tomorrow (assuming I would somehow get a mislynch today AFTER softclaiming the main mislynch wagon as town) to auto-win is LUDICROUS.

Long-shots are for shitty scumbags that have no confidence in their ability to fool town, aka "IF WE JUST FAKECLAIM THIS THEN WE CAN WIN TOMORROW LETS PUT OUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET" I for one never pull that shit as scum, I much prefer fooling people with an easy VT claim and directing lynches with brute force.

But enough self-meta that Yos will say "LOLSELFMETA FUCK YOU SCUM" to, let's appeal to reason:

Yosarian. You say "I can't believe town would do such a horrible thing!" Take it out. Throw it out, stop it. Treat it as NULL.

Now go back through the rest of my posts. What is your read on me then? I'll tell you, you thought I was TOWN who couldn't fake whatever it is you said I couldnt' fake. Go with the read you have on me treating this gambit as null (though, like I said, I'd argue and anyone who's familiar with my meta would argue its a towntell, but I won't push the envelope that much), and then we can talk.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #825 (isolation #67) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by Fate »

I figured as much. Still, there were MORE null read slots than Nikanor. Nikanor posted some pretty original content every once in awhile (see his posts on striker, his posts on why marble is town, etc.)

But meh, null point.

Are you going to agree to treat my gambit as null or is your vote gonna be wasted all fuckin day?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #837 (isolation #68) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:28 am

Post by Fate »

Reserving my comments until Darla does her full catch-up post.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #839 (isolation #69) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:06 am

Post by Fate »

Good luck.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #841 (isolation #70) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by Fate »

Jahundo I have a question for you.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #843 (isolation #71) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by Fate »

How much town cred do you think you'll get by bussing Darla here?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #845 (isolation #72) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by Fate »

Thanks for claiming scum Jahundo /wink
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #849 (isolation #73) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by Fate »

If Yosarian has any town sense left, he won't out his actual results until after (if) I am made to claim
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #860 (isolation #74) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by Fate »

"I don't like it one bit"

No reasons eh?

While Darla is in forever-VLA mode...

Unvote:
Vote: Budder

Win
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #861 (isolation #75) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by Fate »

inb4omgusaccusation'

Try not to be so predictable Budderscums
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #864 (isolation #76) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by Fate »

You can't lynch scum that are having a bad day RL, its just too cruel.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #867 (isolation #77) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:26 am

Post by Fate »

I've already answered that question and it would be apparent to anyone actually KEEPING UP with this thread.

Now its up to you to decide if it makes sense coming from town or scum, though it looks like you care more about mislynching thann finding scum
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #870 (isolation #78) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Fate »

Uh, lol?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #877 (isolation #79) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:21 pm

Post by Fate »

Voting a person who is V/LA is pointless, its counter-productive, I can't remember a game as town where I've left my vote on someone not here since I can't PRESSURE them.

YOU on the other hand have had weird as fuck transitions, lashing out at random at the most inane things.

First it was: Fate's a town read, I'm not really reading the thread my brain is much
Then: Fate's caught in a lie? Vote: ok
Then: Ok good, Fate is one of my biggest town reads, its good I dont need to vote him anymore.
Then: LOLWEREWOLF YOU TRYING TO META ME? YOURE SCUMMMMMMMMMM
Then: WHOA THERE FATES UNVOTING DARLA CAUSE SHES V/LA? ITS CUASE HE WANTS DARLA MISLYNCHED TOMORROW AND BUB MISLYNCHED TODAY

This is bullshit. I'm checking your ISO
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #878 (isolation #80) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:25 pm

Post by Fate »

Your ISO is even worse.
Bub's Vote on Darla (#69): Appears as a town vote on scum or town. +Town points to Bub.
This is the only line you have on Bub. What REASON do you have to believe that BOTH Darla and Bub are town and I'm just lining up mislynches? ALSO what kind of crack are you smoking (same as Yos apparently) if you think I would as SCUM not just let this Marble mislynch rollthrough?
LOL.

I was about to go to sleep having unvoted one of my town reads and leave it there but that is too funny.

mega vote: werewolf

Are you serious?!?!? LIKE SERIOUS???!??!
This is where you said you unvoted one of your town reads, aka ME. Me unvoting Darla changes that, why?
Because Fate had been gunning for Darla for so long, and let a V/la/stalling make him unvote? I don't buy it. Regardless of the reason attached to Darla's stalling. Add Fate's fake claim onto that and I'd put Fate in my top two scum picks.
I had been gunning for her for how long? I've wanted her to provide content since the start of day and then some, but I've been GUNNING for people actually here, till it turned out they were likelytown (Yos), all the while hoping Darla would show up, then she comes in with a tearjerker and I switch to BUBS who I've also had mixed feelings on in awhile and his play today had been only downhill.

The way you're spinning this yarn is scummy as fuck all, who did you replace>
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #879 (isolation #81) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:28 pm

Post by Fate »

HMmm well if it wasnt Striker, the guy Nikanor had gut-doubts about way back when.

Hmm indeed sir.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #882 (isolation #82) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:35 am

Post by Fate »

DavidParker wrote:
fate wrote:the guy Nikanor had gut-doubts about way back when
Really? You have all my recent iso to use against me, and you use this? REALLY?
I did go through your Iso, nice way to dodge all the points I made.

AND YEAH, I trust gut, and I know Nika was town and a good player, that and this rrecent bs is enough to make me rethink my read on you.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #888 (isolation #83) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:41 am

Post by Fate »

werewolf555 wrote:If we're looking at DP, he had a
major
over-reaction to my vote on him.
If Bub flips scum DP gets a bullet through the head for justifying his vote on my counter wagon.

That should be enough for you.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #892 (isolation #84) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:04 am

Post by Fate »

I WAS TRYING TO GET PEOPLE OFF MARBLE BECAUSE I THINK HE'S TOWN.

THERE YOU GO YOU FUCKIN SCUMBAG, NOW DIE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #895 (isolation #85) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Fate »

Yes Bud, you gonna respond to the rest of the posts now?

DP, I TRIED calling Marble obvtown for pages and pages and the wagon on him WOULDN'T STOP so yeah, I softclaimed. Now that you've dodges the rest of my points AGAIN I'm very certain you jumped on my wagon in an attwmpt to save your buddy Buds. Your logic is just too forced
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #897 (isolation #86) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Fate »

Fate wrote:Your ISO is even worse.
Bub's Vote on Darla (#69): Appears as a town vote on scum or town. +Town points to Bub.
This is the only line you have on Bub. What REASON do you have to believe that BOTH Darla and Bub are town and I'm just lining up mislynches? ALSO what kind of crack are you smoking (same as Yos apparently) if you think I would as SCUM not just let this Marble mislynch rollthrough?
LOL.

I was about to go to sleep having unvoted one of my town reads and leave it there but that is too funny.

mega vote: werewolf

Are you serious?!?!? LIKE SERIOUS???!??!
This is where you said you unvoted one of your town reads, aka ME. Me unvoting Darla changes that, why?
Because Fate had been gunning for Darla for so long, and let a V/la/stalling make him unvote? I don't buy it. Regardless of the reason attached to Darla's stalling. Add Fate's fake claim onto that and I'd put Fate in my top two scum picks.
I had been gunning for her for how long? I've wanted her to provide content since the start of day and then some, but I've been GUNNING for people actually here, till it turned out they were likelytown (Yos), all the while hoping Darla would show up, then she comes in with a tearjerker and I switch to BUBS who I've also had mixed feelings on in awhile and his play today had been only downhill.

The way you're spinning this yarn is scummy as fuck all, who did you replace>
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #898 (isolation #87) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:41 am

Post by Fate »

Fate wrote:Voting a person who is V/LA is pointless, its counter-productive, I can't remember a game as town where I've left my vote on someone not here since I can't PRESSURE them.

YOU on the other hand have had weird as fuck transitions, lashing out at random at the most inane things.

First it was: Fate's a town read, I'm not really reading the thread my brain is much
Then: Fate's caught in a lie? Vote: ok
Then: Ok good, Fate is one of my biggest town reads, its good I dont need to vote him anymore.
Then: LOLWEREWOLF YOU TRYING TO META ME? YOURE SCUMMMMMMMMMM
Then: WHOA THERE FATES UNVOTING DARLA CAUSE SHES V/LA? ITS CUASE HE WANTS DARLA MISLYNCHED TOMORROW AND BUB MISLYNCHED TODAY

This is bullshit. I'm checking your ISO
In particular I nwant you to elaborate how UNVOTEPARKING someoone who's v/la is a scumtell
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #901 (isolation #88) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:08 am

Post by Fate »

Last time I checked ms etiquette, faking V/LAs to tactically lurk isa low as it gets. AKA grasp at more straws please, unvotinng someone who nwent from stalling to v/la is legitimate.

Testing waters my ass, that's. Just another way to mscharaceterizee scumhunting. I've taken HARD AND CLEEAR stances, there's no water testing bs here.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #919 (isolation #89) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by Fate »

Last time I checked Buds was an alive horse.

He needs to be dead though
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #923 (isolation #90) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:17 am

Post by Fate »

I don't what the logic behind lynching town-me before townLlam would be, but it would probably be scum driven.

I had forgotten Werewolf was voting me. Still there's only one scum in DP/Werewolf, so I'm not concerned right now.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #925 (isolation #91) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:46 am

Post by Fate »

Rephrase that sentence I really have no idea what you're trying to say.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #926 (isolation #92) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:47 am

Post by Fate »

Counter-productive as in if I were scum it'd be counter-productive to defend a townie like that?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #928 (isolation #93) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:49 am

Post by Fate »

Jahundo Jahundo....

Can you please stop sitting on your lonely lil Darla bus wagon?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #932 (isolation #94) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:50 am

Post by Fate »

DavidParker wrote:I'm curious Fate, apart from Yos, who is actually town? you seem to be of the opinion that almost everyone is scum bussing their buddy or distancing, and your only town read is someone you were voting not long ago.
You're fucking kidding me right?

My only town read is Yosarian>?

Really? Thats what you think?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #935 (isolation #95) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Fate »

Look, there might've been SOME subconscious lying about my thought process in order to appear LESS stupid (because, admittedly, a MASON RECRUITER claim was really dumb).

Let me try to go through it one more time.

I think about Mafia in the shower, while I'm driving, daydreaming, ETC.

During one of these thought sessions, I was trying to figure out what I could do to get the ridiculous wagon off Marbletown. I knew that it was a normal game and most likely had investigative roles, so I wasn't BRAINSTORMIN anything classic like "cop" or "hider" or stuff like that. MASON RECRUITER popped into my head for god knows why, and I figured "hey that would actually be pretty cool. I mean I fake-mason claim all the time with people like Reck and Nikanor, but RECRUITER (see Blackest Night mafia for the idea), that makes sense for why Nikanor was suspicious of Ender yesterday, and if called out for who suspecting Marble on my catchup post I can just say I was just mad at Marble's reads" obvously not an exact quote but I'm pretty sure thats how it went across in my head.

BUT when it came to do said gambit in thread, I wasn't saying "ok nows the tie for that MASON RECRUITORZ gambit" I was more thinking "time to do SOMETHING this gameday will NOT end in a marble mislynch FFS while I'm alive." so I just SOFTCLAIMED that he was town and:
1. Hoped people would back the fuck off Marble
2. Mess with scum on who to kill at night

YES IT BACKFIRED. I don't know how else I can explain it, but I don't take "risks" as scum, ESPECIALLY not to save someone from a MISLYNCH.

I realize this is just a "I can't wrap my head around his thought process, therefore it must be a backpedaling fucked up claim" but I don't know how else to put it.

I already explained why I quoted the Normal list. I was looking for the THREAD on normal roles to see if mason recruiter was even there, checked the WIKI, and then posted the LIST to show you that "wow Yos, you're being REALLY uncreative if you think only two roles can figure someone as town" which was an attempt to get you to backoff without making me full-gambit fakeclaim mason recruiter, so that I could keep my original intentions of getting Marble unwagonned and messing with scum IN TACT.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #945 (isolation #96) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by Fate »

Jahundo couldn't tip the balance without stretched and forced reasoning, which would out himself as scum to anyone with sharp eyes.

He can stall us all by voting some random fuck though.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #951 (isolation #97) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:57 am

Post by Fate »

It doesn't matter whether Jauhndo is a bubbuddy or argiung that point TODAY. It doesn't make bub any mre town.

And the way you keep talking to me like I'm town and saying Jahundo did a good job defending while voting me is starting to give me weird itch feelings.

WTF
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #953 (isolation #98) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:00 am

Post by Fate »

See? Empkings sending us a message.

"Look at the voting patterns!"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #960 (isolation #99) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by Fate »

Call people town off your wagon so the don't jump on!!?? BRILLIANT.

K, I drop my jaundo bubds pairing
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #962 (isolation #100) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:52 pm

Post by Fate »

Naw, probably not today.

Well this day is STALLING till they swing that last minute "well lets just do a LaL and get Fate mislynched" ploy.

Until then we wait.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #972 (isolation #101) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh wow surprise surprise, Darla's all set-up to vote me for "my fake claim gambit"

That sentence in itself doesn't even make sense. So what in the hell was the gambit supposed to achieve thats so scummy? I just can't wrap my head around [those of you that are town's] thought processes here.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #974 (isolation #102) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by Fate »

7 votes for Darla, 2 votes fdor BB

Idunno its a toughy
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #982 (isolation #103) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Fate »

There's a shitton more of a case on Bud than just his "all fo the townies chickened out" slip.

Its his general lack of content on ANYTHING not "Marble-tunnel" today, and then he goes "WALP FATE+MARBLE DOUBLEFUNCOMBOZ. VOTIN FATE TIME"

The timing and reasoning is so convenient. Like you said Yos, could anyone REALLY think me and Marble are scum together? But he's ignored all of those posts and just kept on my wagon because its his only chance at survival, which is his highest priority as a scumbag.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #984 (isolation #104) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by Fate »

Waffle that wiffle girl, its a good look.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #995 (isolation #105) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Fate »

Oh good fucking lord DONT EVEN BOTH FUCKING CLAIMING ME YOU VIGGED BOBSNOX.

YOU GODDAMN SK.

REPLACE OUT.

REPLACE BACK IN WITH NIKANOR IN A HYDRA.

YES/NO?

I NEED NIKANOR IN HERE TO CALM THE FIRES OF ANGER.

VOTE: DARLA

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #999 (isolation #106) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by Fate »

ITS NOT HELPING SHIT.

HER FIRST, AND I MEAN SERIOUSLY LOOK AT IT, POST IS:

1. WHY U NO INTERESTED IN LLAMAMISLYNCH CUZ?
2. ROLEFISH-YOS, AKA "YO YOS SHOULD I DEFEND MYSELF OR DO YOU HAVE A GUILTY SO I CAN COAST WITHOUT CONTENT FOR ANOTHER DAY"

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

LYNCHLYNCHLYNCH.

PARKER OPEN YOUR EYES DAMNT SPIDERMAN IS A MENACE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1001 (isolation #107) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by Fate »

PRODUCTIVE SHE SAYS

PRODUCTIVE SHE SAYS LITERALLY SKIPPED ALL OF D2 AND HASNT CAUGHT UP YET

PRODUCTIVE SHE SAYS FOR THE GODDAMN SCUMTEAM.

IVE SAID PLENTY WHY YOURE SCUM. OTHERS HAVE SAID PLENTY. BUT I FIGURE YOUR BEST PLAY AS SCUM IS TO KEEP COASTING SO AS TO NOT OUT BUDDIES, RITE?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1003 (isolation #108) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by Fate »

HAHEHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DID YOUR SCUMTEAM KILL BOBSNOX OR DLG LAST NIGHT?

I MUST KNOW
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1007 (isolation #109) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by Fate »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Am curious if the caps are compensation for your lack of any actual proof on me? You think if you shout that people will just sheep you? You're the one who's wanting to rush into a lynch with only 4 of the players having weighed in on d3
. Cos that's SO protown...
I mean LOOK at this, its just SCREAMING SCUM.

"I dun want to call you scum, cauz im not really looking for them, but Imma throw dirt on your play cuz youre pushin a quiklynch on me thats "SO PROTOWN""

FFS.

Please lets get this waogn on her.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1009 (isolation #110) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:12 am

Post by Fate »

He'd have to be a scumtracker, so he's not high priority. Him not claiming anything today gives off bad vibes though, as well as his whole "I'm not a strong tracker, there's probably stronger PRS than me out there" being a weirdass post.

Dartla first
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1012 (isolation #111) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:10 am

Post by Fate »

I understood why you didn't go into DEPTH with your track on me, but no indication of how you used your role, whether you were RBd, who you may have used it on?

The last one I can understand, but like I said worth looking into but not a high priority.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1019 (isolation #112) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:35 am

Post by Fate »

Yosarian, thats bullshit.

DARLA is the one that asked you about your night actions FIRST, before she made ANY ATTEMPT at content.

I'[ve made my reads fucking clear. I've comitted JUST DAMN FINE.

How you see one side but not the other is more evidence of YOSARIAN IS PLAYING SHITTY IF TOWN, OR STUBBORN SCUM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1022 (isolation #113) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:47 am

Post by Fate »

An SK that misses kills?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1023 (isolation #114) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:49 am

Post by Fate »

My reads are quite clear, and have been.

You HAVE no authority. You're far from confirmed town, just role-confirmed. The fact that scum shot into the dark with no doctor around AND you being role-confirmed and a "good player" rings all sorts of bells.

I'm not sure how I seemed "desperate" anyway, you're just seeing the same post and spinning them two ways how you need them, which has more and more scum intent then a lot of other players.

I think you're getting lazy because you think no one will suspect a scumtracker.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1026 (isolation #115) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by Fate »

DLG was trying to lynch me? I coulda sworn he was one of the people that was smarter than that.

I figured Bob was a dumbvigkill or an SK-looking like vig-kill.

Keep on painting on though
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1029 (isolation #116) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by Fate »

I don't really care if you claim or not, but the reactions are quite interesting.

I'm not pushing for your lynch am I? I'll probably be dead long before LyLo one way or the other, so I'm just getting it out there that YOU ARENT FUCKING CONFIRMED TOWN.

So now that you're "FATESCUM SHOT DLG KAKEKAHEHAHA" bullshit has fallen through, you going to bus Darla yet?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1032 (isolation #117) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by Fate »

*shrug*

We'll see come massclaim what Yosarian's "other" track results are. Don't let him weasel into going last either.

Like I said though, LOW PRIORITY PARKER.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1039 (isolation #118) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:26 am

Post by Fate »

DP is town, of that much I'm pretty sure, the more I think about it the more I'm onto something...

It would be a brilliant gambit, roleblocker into tracker claim, and one I'm fairly certain Yos could pull off citing all sorts of reasons to never claim his info.

Also brokens has taken a large dive with his latest post. His focus and word usage is scum motivated more than town.

DBE has always been scummy, and as someone said, now that she's here its high time she is held accountable for her scumminess.

I've also made this clear in my other posts, so "why is yos n dbe switched??" Is an odd question that should answer itself given my recent thought on Yos' claim working itself out eventually.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1056 (isolation #119) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:35 am

Post by Fate »

*Facepalm*

At least his vote is in the right place.... regardless of how little sense it makes or reasons are given for his Fate/Yos reversal.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1065 (isolation #120) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Fate »

Marble, that was a shitpost for a claimed VT. PICK IT UP. IF YOU COAST YOU LOSE MY PROTECTION
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1066 (isolation #121) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Fate »

No ones claiming or hammering till Nikanor posts, I just remembered we were hydraing tohether oops. Ill repost this on the hydra.

Besides fishy, you act like my reads are less trustworthy cuz I lied. How's that mae sense? Lie or not I'm still town
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1148 (isolation #122) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Fate »

YOSARIAN

WAS.

SCUM
ASHAHWAQWGAHHRRweagweNJKTEBWAOUFHqiouhfuiQFBHJQrwfFGEWgf
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1177 (isolation #123) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:17 am

Post by Fate »

Deadline... how many votes to lynch..etc...
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1188 (isolation #124) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:13 am

Post by Fate »

Please replace Aikage with Me. Nikanor has told me in no uncertain terms he won't be able to play for the foreseeable future.

Ok no more lurking from me!

@Fishy: I think this day has gone on long enough. DBE's flip is crucial, and the night kills will tell us a LOT more about everything than any sitting around posturing will. Once a lynch is decided its time for the day to end, thats always been my opinion anyway.

But since Locke's already started, I'll wait for him to finish and throw a vote down by tomorrow/Sunday probably.

@SETUPCHUMPZ: We looking at 2-2 or 3-3 here?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1192 (isolation #125) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:18 pm

Post by Fate »

OH HEY FISHY IS ONLINE YAY ANOTHER GAME TO DURNK POST IT.

ITS 14PLAYERSA UP IN HERE?

KLK 2-022

T
AHT MEANS ITS JAHUDO AND YSOARIAN AND DBE AND DBE. OR SOMETHIN

IM SURE ITLL ALL NBECOME CLEAR TOMRPOROW AFTER DBE IS DEAED
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1195 (isolation #126) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:58 am

Post by Fate »

Hammer her then, it'll make my Vc analysis pretttier tomorrow
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1197 (isolation #127) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:15 am

Post by Fate »

VOTE: DARLABLUE EYES

HEHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1199 (isolation #128) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Fate »

I LIKE BEING THE FIFTH VOTE OK?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1200 (isolation #129) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:19 am

Post by Fate »

(Btw you not saying "did Fatescum just fail a quickhammer?" =SCUMREACTION.)

You'll rpobably be crosskilled tonight if DBE is blue. BUH BYE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1202 (isolation #130) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:27 am

Post by Fate »

Well of course being "suspicious" of me would be SUICIDE for you, scumbag, but IRONICALLY your lack of suspicion for my fake quickhammer=SUICIDE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1204 (isolation #131) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:44 am

Post by Fate »

INB4FLIP /CACKLE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1209 (isolation #132) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:12 am

Post by Fate »

Fate wrote:Afternoon town,

My name is Fate, nice to meet you.

I'll be in here with a stream of thought catch-up post that nails likely 75% of the scumteam and reasons with. As for when, I guarantee by Wednesday, but I'll get started tonight.

Thank you for your time.
SURPRISE SURPRISE

HEHAHAHEHHEAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1272 (isolation #133) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:10 am

Post by Fate »

I want to know why I died after ragetunneling Jahudo and calling DP town
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1273 (isolation #134) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:12 am

Post by Fate »

Anyway GG all around. Turns out Bud was just inexperienced, and Jahudo was LOLPRDEFENDINSCUM

Satisfied with my play this game.

MVP would be Llama. Towniest damn play while being run up I've ever seen, and he had no hesitation in lylo.

His "fate could be scum grooming me" was a little lulzy though.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1277 (isolation #135) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Fate »

Yeah you called DBE town and Bud scum DIDNT YA

Ya lovable oaf.
Oh and Jahudo NICE JOB BEING SHADY VOTING WITH SCUM.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

And you DIED in Redux ffs, without even calling Gamma scum before you flipped
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1279 (isolation #136) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by Fate »

Scum QTs+Night action list.

Please?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”