Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Haylen wrote:Claim: Vanilla Cop Chain Doc Fridge Mad Scientist Lover Surviver to a Jester.
best claim EVAH!!!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What the hell? First you nearly get us lynced and then you nearly get us modkilled? You are the worst lover EVAH!!!!

I apologize for Recks Douche behavior.
Kcdaspot wrote:why is reck acting like Fate?
:)

Though I do have a question for you thingyman. Why were you not for the mass claim until ISO #7?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Kise wrote: So who's ready for the Superbowl?
ME!!!!!!

Me and Kise's conversations are better.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Kise wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:Me and Kise's conversations are better.
Sooooo
, was it you by chance that I talked about multiball with during signups?
Naw. We talked about RK and shit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Kise wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:
Kise wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:Me and Kise's conversations are better.
Sooooo
, was it you by chance that I talked about multiball with during signups?
Naw. We talked about RK and shit.
You sure? Image Really, really sure?
I'm sure. Nice try though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Kise wrote:@Nero: I'm tired of beating a dead horse but out of the players here, I only IM you, Reck and dram. Since I know I haven't spoken to dram in ages and Reck uploaded the convos, it comes down to you. I remember you signed up after me for this game and made mention of it, but I'm not sure explicitly what was talked about, though you can guess what I believe we went over. It's more than RK and shit, is what I'm getting at.
I know you sent me a pm telling me to sign up and I did make the comment "I'm cheating on you with Ed so no lovers multiball for us" but that was in the Halo thread so you're either mistaken about something or just lying through your teeth.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Umbrage wrote: 2. Nero Cain is Reck's lover, and one of the people Kise said he could've chatted with. With a QT, it would be pretty easy for the two of them to play on a mistake made by Kise.
Que? This doesn't even make sense to me!!! Reck said there were no night kills, Kise says "Oh I know I've talked to you before the game started and I know you read the pms" big Kise and Reck back n forth. Kise says OH it was NERO, I know I'm right this time!!! So I don't even get what you mean. We are playing on a mistake?

vote: Umbrage

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Tragedy wrote:@Reckon: Why post chat logs when they have no meaning...Do they? (Oops, Haylen got's this!)

Just sent Mariyta some sort of stuffles of information about some players.
:eek:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Umbrage wrote:Scenario 1: Kise mentions a bullshit chat with Reck to try and strengthen his case. Now, obviously, he must know that doing this will mean he is confirmed scum to Reck, UNLESS if his wagon fails he can fall back on the excuse of "it must have been with someone else". Maybe his lover/scumbuddy. However, by saying that it only could've been with Reck or NC, he cuts himself off from his only back door, something I don't see scum doing.

Scenario 2: Kise had the conversation with NC, thought it was Reck, Reck flips out, NC covers Reck's ass.

You tell me, which makes more sense?
I don't either make very much sense and since I KNOW that I didn't have a convo with Kise about this game #2 is deff false.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Whoever said one of Reck/Kise HAS to be lying is full of it. This is the same black and white thinking from UM. Since I know that me and Reck are town and I don't necessarily believe that Kise is lying as in in perhaps had this conversation not on aim and not with me and Reck then the whole "ONE OF THEM HAS TO BE LYING!!!!" is potentially setting up 2 mislynches.

Q21 makes my head hurt. Most programs have a delete button. Just 'cause its there doesn't mean he deleted anything.

also
unvote;vote:Q21

and no its not an OMGUS since I was already voting this slot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@MOD: V/LA UNTIL FEBUARY 11TH

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

back from V/LA so I'll get a post up ASAP.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Kise wrote:
Kise wrote:I'm just going to throw out that I read Emp as scum for
trying to set up lynches of both my pair and Nero-Reck
It was that guy are you sure? I swore someone ele had said it or maybe it was EMP AND someone else. Isos will confirm this so I gotta do that.

Anyways if you are reading him as scum why is your vote not on him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

silavor wrote:Huh. I guess I did say Reck was scummy. Definitely don't remember that.

Anyway, as for the whole "could be a misunderstanding" -> "one of you is lying" -> "it's probably just a misunderstanding" thing, Reck was the one continuously saying kise was lying, and so at that point either kise was lying or reck was lying about kise lying. Either way, at that point one of them was lying, because they had both taken firm stances against each other. Then kise comes in and says "lolwait it might've not been reck I talked to at all, lulz sorry" and everyone drops it because it was a waste of time trying to figure out what possible scum benefit either could gain by trying to pull this off.
The hell is this? Reck accused Kise of lying so therefore Reck had to be the one lying? IDK but if I'm accused of something my gut reaction is going to be the same.

It looks like a scum tactic from KC so.....

vote:KC

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Baby Spice wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:
It looks like a scum tactic from KC so.....

vote:KC
This is like the second time you mention Kcd, the first was to agree with one of his less stupid comments. (About your lover too so it sounds like you agreed with him then)

Looks more like you're just pulling out a reason to vote a wagon/player who's replacing out than actual scum hunting.

You should consider yourself lucky that xReck is so obv town Nero because you're almost as bad as Kcd.
I don't think I've ever agreed with KCD so you're either thinking of someone else or deliberately misreading me. If you aren't misreading me then proof? If you are misreading me why?

Are you saying that you know he's not scum? That's the vibe I get from the 2nd sentence b/c you said I'm not actually scum hunting when I voted him 'cause
I FEEL LIKE HE COMMITED A SCUM TELL
and therefore am voting a person I feel is scum. So are you saying he know his alignment?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

silavor wrote:o.O First, I'm not kcda
I can only talk about one person per post? Hence the space between talking about you and then saying that I feel like KCD scum told.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Kcdaspot wrote:Yes she would know my alignment...

i'm her lover....
Ok makes sense. I need to write the lover list down but why you are here KCD wanna explain why you are no longer replacing out?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Baby Spice wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:
Kcdaspot wrote:why is reck acting like Fate?
:)
I took the smiley as at least a bit of agreement with Kcd, was I wrong to do so?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Baby Spice wrote: Beautifully. It's the only time previous to his vote that he refers to Kcd in any way that I can find.
I fail to see what that has to do with anything.

How was I supposed to find him him scummy for 735 before he posted 735?
It also directly counters NC's: "I don't think I've ever agreed with Kcd" (Minimal though it is)
Its quite a STRETCH. I thought it was pretty funny that KCD was accusing Reck of acting like Fate. So I smiled but again I fail to see what this has to do with anything.
That's a small part of what makes his vote extreemly strange to me.

Blatant and poor band wagoning.
In my experience, maybe its all just a coincidence, but it seems like scum tend to replace out or V/LA right before a critical vote/when there's a decent amount of heat on them. Sure its a weaker tell 'cause its happens to town as well but I find the circumstances no less weird. I'm NOT calling him a liar and if he is lying that something came then he's a douche but he DID have some heat on him and with UM threatening to replace out and flipping town it only makes it look like KCD was trying to get town cred. I could give you a damn good example of this but its an ongoining game.

It's also part of what illustrates the essential emptyness of NC's posts. NC is primarily addressing the arguement between yourself and Kise.
Raising it again well after it's over.
Actually that was Silavor. I just asked him to clarify something. Less misrep plox?
It was the reason for his vote, again well after it was relevent.
Wait. What?!?

Are you accusing me of voting KCD over his stupidity over the Rec issue?

I said no damn thing. You don't put words in my mouth and I won't either.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Baby Spice wrote:So KCD's reaction to the xRECK/Kise thing wasn't the reason for your vote?
I
JUST
said it wasn't.
Could have confused me since that's what you were actually talking about when you actually voted.
Why are you making this so hard? I replied to Silavor in one line. In the next line I said I felt KCD scum slipped. If it was about the same thing I would have put them on the same line but I can see where it might be confusing so lo siento.
Unless replacing out is a scum tell now in which case why aren't you voting Haylen or Snake, both of whom actually replaced out? Or do you think
Sensfan not letting
Kcd replace out is a scummy thing?
But Haylen and Snake weren't main scumspects; didn't have considerable amount of heat. But thanks for letting us know that Sens wouldn't Kcd replace out. That
DOES
look suspicious.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

+Implosion also replaced out. Why only mention Haylen and Snake?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Kcdaspot wrote: I want to make sure she agree so both are votes are on the right people
I've been married for three years now. Nothing says I HAVE to agree with my wife. Therefore neither do you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't follow....explain.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

The hint should have been when I said I've been married for three years. This game hasn't been going on for three years. I have no clue how me being married IRL has anything to do with me being scum in this game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

No. My point went over your head. I am married IRL, me and my wife don't agree on alot of things. Hence you don't need to agree on things to be a couple. Kcd said he HAD to agree with Bunny b/c they were a couple ITT.

I still don't get why you assumed I was talking about the game but w/e.

Anyways can you explain your vote on Mari? And what made you change your mind on GreyIce?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (isolation #25) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Baby Spice wrote: However Espeonage, I think you're right and that Nero Cain has slipped big time. It's definately a slip too
because his thought processes assumed that Kcd and myself were married not lovers
The hell?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Don't forget BS who agrees with him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #27) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Baby Spice wrote:Silavor, it's because he assumed that Kcd and I were married, that led him to bring up the marriage analagy. But we know that the scum teams are the only ones who are married. It's the reason they are trying to kill us.
No I brought up that I'm married b/c that's what I have; which is not all that different than you calling yourself/Kcd parent-sibling 'cause that's what you have. The actual point was COUPLES DO NOT HAVE TO AGREE WITH EACH OTHER. IDK why you are deliberately misreading.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Kise do you think scum are more likely to remember flavor or is it null?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Mist7676 wrote:I would be fine with a nero lynch. He could have slipped or not
ImageImageImage

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (isolation #30) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Mist7676 wrote:Okay sorry when I checked out GreyICE ISO I only saw the posts he made this day. i didn't see that you could scroll back. Checking more ISO's.
Mist7676 wrote:I would be fine with a nero lynch. He could have slipped or not
Coaching?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (isolation #31) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

GreyICE wrote:Sens: Please rearrange Werewolf and Mist into a scumteam so we can policy lynch.
BEST. QUOTE. EVER.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Llamarble wrote:I don't want to lynch him today.
Emp or both Emp and Vezok?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Where is the said case you promised?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I agree that WW needs content. Vezok also needs content.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (isolation #35) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Espeonage wrote: Two biggest scumpairs:

kcd/BS and umbridge/q21
But he failed to vote um/21 when the wagon was up and instead sat on KCD but when Kcd/BS wagon was getting votes he instead started a counter wagon on Mari.

So that looks like distancing to me.

vote:Espy

Also vezo/mist are WAY under the wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (isolation #36) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

*WAY under the radar

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1125 (isolation #37) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

el oh el

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (isolation #38) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Tragedy wrote:
COUPLES THAT WERE ON THE Q21 WAGON
: TRAGEDY/MARIYTA, SILAVOR/CHARLE, RECK/NERO,
VEZOK/MIST
, GREYICE/ANTIHERO, KCDASPOT/BABY SPICE
COUPLES ON THE KCDA WAGON
: TRAGEDY/MARIYTA, RECK/NERO, WEREWOLF/DRAM
COUPLES ON THE SIL WAGON
: PO/ESP,
VEZOK/MIST

Another thing of reminding people.
I like how Vezok/Mist were on BOTH mislynches but not the scum wagon.

vote:Vezok

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (isolation #39) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

To be fair to Vezo my original vote on him was b/c Tragedy had posted something that showed him/his pair off the KCD wagon. But alot of Mist and Vezo's post read fluffy and there was Mists "YAY WE LYNCHED SCUM!!!" which looks alot like the well that(s)
sucks
good tell so my vote stands.

Still not a big fan of Espy at all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (isolation #40) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Espy

WEREWOLF WAGON GO!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1439 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Purple Orange wrote:
I think you're scummy because of your quicklynch proposal
kise wrote:Vote Esp QWICK, b4 Purp come bakk.
You can say this is a defense of Kise and what not and maybe Kise is bussin' but I don't think he was being snerious abut the QL and I feel its pretty weak reasoning

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (isolation #42) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I see now, Purp. That is quite a riduculus statement there , Kise. Can you explain the pro-town motivation there?

unvote

Sorry Reck I have to disagree that Kise is obvtown. Kise's speedlynch proposal (as pointed out by PO) is quite horrible.
MOD: PrayPiotr has not posted since February 21st. He last posted in the quicktopic March 1st
*Note that PP did pick up his prod, but seeing as I have two other slots to replace in front of him anyways, he's tentatively on this list, until he posts*
So PP is still active in the QT just not the game?

His (Kise's) 1542 is way out of line but I can certianly understand. Espy is still quite horrible.

Wasn't a big fan of werewolf and his fluff posts. Lets see if Xalve makes me feel any better about the slot.

I also like Tragedy's 1531 and I await an answer.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (isolation #43) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

xRECKONERx wrote:I seriously don't want this lynch to happen.

Kise seems town to me.
^^^^^^^

Do you or anyone else for that matter feel the back and forth between PO/Esp could be distancing?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1564 (isolation #44) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

*PO/Kise

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (isolation #45) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Tragedy wrote:@Nero: 1551*
TYVM

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1580 (isolation #46) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

xRECKONERx wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:I seriously don't want this lynch to happen.

Kise seems town to me.
^^^^^^^

Do you or anyone else for that matter feel the back and forth between PO/Esp could be distancing?
I don't know how you'd prove that.
Kise's attacks on PO/Esp have no reason to not be taken as genuine at this point.

Why are you trying to scumhunt your own lover?
-_-
I'm not!!!

Vezo/Mist was clearly bussin' BS/KCD but there was no way to "prove" that either.

Kise and PO have been attacking each other for like 2 days now. I'm just saying if one pair were to flip werewolf I'm not going to rule out the possibility of distancing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1590 (isolation #47) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Kise wrote:Nero lol... you think I would throw Esp under the bus on day 1? Page 2/3/whatever? When there was still a chance for me to get labeled as the other scum early on? That would have ended my team's chances right there if I successfully got Esp lynched day 1. People would not have ruled out me being on the other scumteam. Strategically speaking, I would never do that as scum, especially considering I was the ONLY person to point fingers at Esp. I could see if Esp had cases against him that I could slip onto, but I'm not going to provide an original case when no one else is looking at my buddy.
Meh I guess you're right.
Now please tell me you've read the recent arguments in full.
I have.

vote:ESP

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1915 (isolation #48) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Got my prod.
GreyICE wrote: DRAM IS TOWN NOW BECAUSE YOU NEED RECK TO LYNCH ME
Maybe its b/c its like 5 in the morning but WHAT?!?

Anti is GIs lover right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1917 (isolation #49) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (isolation #50) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain wrote:Got my prod.
GreyICE wrote: DRAM IS TOWN NOW BECAUSE YOU NEED RECK TO LYNCH ME
Maybe its b/c its like 5 in the morning but WHAT?!?
I don't like my questions ignored no matter how trivial and stupid they are.

vote: GI

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2160 (isolation #51) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Kise wrote:
Mod: Nero Cain would like me to mention he has limited access but looks to return in a few days.
Stupid mod is stupid

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2162 (isolation #52) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't see what my computers PMS has to do with you sending a prod to me when BOTH you and whatever dumbass player requested a prod on a player that wasn't here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2164 (isolation #53) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

That would be like 5 days or so.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2165 (isolation #54) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

WHO WAS IT THAT REQUESTED A PROD ON ME?!?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2345 (isolation #55) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

prod gotten. replacement wanted.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”