Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by Ashblade »

Hi all. I'll get reading soon over this game, and other stuff shortly.
I'm back... sorta. Not joining anything else until I know if I have enough time to keep playing. V/LA for most weekends. Apologies for my flake.

WHY ASHBLADE YOU FUCKERS? HE WAS THE LAST ORIGINAL TOWNIE THE LAST YOU KILLED A LEGEND - GreyIce
Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:05 am

Post by Ashblade »

Not done reading yet (made it half way last night) but I do want to say I definitely agree with the Emptyger wagon. I'll very likely put my vote there today.
I'm back... sorta. Not joining anything else until I know if I have enough time to keep playing. V/LA for most weekends. Apologies for my flake.

WHY ASHBLADE YOU FUCKERS? HE WAS THE LAST ORIGINAL TOWNIE THE LAST YOU KILLED A LEGEND - GreyIce
Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:07 am

Post by Ashblade »

Oh, and Werewolf gives me gas.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by Ashblade »

After reading things I personally believe Emptyger/Thingy is scum not only for stretching things out to what Reck, Grey, and Llama, two of my biggest town reads and my partner were doing, but also pitting Llama and Grey wagons against one another.
EmpTyger wrote:Look at the big picture.
GreyIce and Reckoner are creating a gamestate where the town's advantages are lost.
What the hell does this even MEAN? I mean sure, they may have been poking at minor things at the beginning but what logic was lost in that exchange?

His last post does say he'll re examine this so I suppose I can give him some time for that.

Others I would be happy to bring up include Silva/(Haylen) for pretty much coasting (I just checked Charlie's iso and he's been catching up for a week., and Silva is pretty bleh)

and Esp/PO. This last one is more of a gut read that I need more time to find out why. I'll make better cases over the next few days though.

VOTE: Silvanor

more votes are always useful.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by Ashblade »

GreyICE wrote:"It go boom"

That's so becoming my signature once this game is over. Completely.

NC: "Where is that case you promised?"
KCDA: "It go boom"

BEST CASE EVER
QFT

I never thought I'd see a legit scumslip so blatant like that, but Charlie's actions after the fact make this easy. Just wowwwww.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Ashblade »

If you want a better explanation (I'm sure the reasoning is in that post even if it is subtle) I saw Emp as one of my better scum picks but Sila was the current wagon and he definitely was scummy enough to deserve the wagon, so I joined in.

Plus his posts after the fact where he's clearly ignoring what he said is awful.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by Ashblade »

Tragedy wrote:
Ashblade wrote:If you want a better explanation (I'm sure the reasoning is in that post even if it is subtle) I saw Emp as one of my better scum picks but
Sila was the current wagon
and he
definitely
was scummy
enough to deserve the wagon, so I joined in.

Plus his posts after the fact where he's clearly ignoring what he said is awful.
I see something different in my point of view.

I've been looking over what you're attacking me here for for hours and I still don't understand quite what you are accusing me of here. Me being a sheep? If so baaaaaaaaaaa, fine, I sheeped. Votes make people talk. I added my vote to the pile. If there's anything else spit it out already.
vezokpiraka wrote:Epic fail.

Let's lynch llamarble now.
You're going to need more than that to convince me to lynch my lover. A lot more.

And Sila, dude. Really, since you were town why on earth did you not ANSWER WHY YOU SAID THAT LOVER CRAP? Sarcasm? At least you could have admitted as such.

Unfortunately I got excited that we had a scumbag and it was too good to be true, I'll need to reevaluate here and hear any theories Llama may have. As for Vezok/Mist I had them as town to start with because their attitudes to the game seemed townie. As of now I'm not sure, especially with the push a lynch and then clutch hard to the self meta move that Vezok made after he was called out on it.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:23 pm

Post by Ashblade »

Werewolf probably just joins in games thinking "oh hey, here's an easy game to troll" and jumps in to commit every textbook scumtell and laugh in our faces with it. That's exactly what his posts feel like, and it royally makes me want to lynch him, hack this game to day vig him, and then break down his corpse into the smallest microscopic particles which I then feed to a pet piranha.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:25 pm

Post by Ashblade »

In fact the only reasons I'm not voting him are 1. He's literally asking for the vote, and 2. His partner is deemed town by someone I believe is town.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by Ashblade »

V/LA For a Few Days
I'm sick and cannot concentrate at all.

I'll probably still read this but anything I could possibly do scumhunting wise is pretty much dead at this time. I'll probably come out of it on Saturday or sooner, but it could be for a little longer. (Not that this game you'd notice some of those gone. I wish more actually took the time to at least announce this. >_> )

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1355 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by Ashblade »

I'm back from V/LA and glad to see my partner is back too (I replaced DarlaBlueEyes). Vezok was scum and now they're both gone? Even better.

For the last time, Grey and Anti are town. I'll eat my hat if they flip werewolf. This is the town play I recognize from Grey and I see his thought process and Anti is hunting (I do not agree at all with those that don't see this). Reck is very very likely town too that I'd be surprised if they flipped scum. The only signs he might be scum are in his partner and I'm fully willing to pass that off. I still don't quite agree that Emp should be left off the hook, but I do agree there are better targets to go after.

Tomorrow I'll begin reading again, for now though I'm liking either one of Mariyta/Tragedy, and Espeonage/PO as good starting wolf leads.

One question though, is Mariyta always this... uh... attacking when someone gives even a remote amount of suspicion? I know this game hasn't been calming on anyone but come on.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1417 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:22 pm

Post by Ashblade »

No complaining? Alright. There is more than 1 way to skin a cat, every time wolfy goes over 3 days (I was hoping it was 2 and thought it was 2 before I checked the rules) we'll prod request (I know I will). I hope you all will join me in this task.

With that said... VOTE: Espeonage

His play and hunting has the luxury of being there without being there to me. Yeah he thinks Tragedy and Mariyta are scum, but that's about all I can really make out of it besides some words on Kise (I don't think he's shared why Kise is scum either). Personally I also think PO is stretching Kise's points to anti-sugar coat this wagon as much as possible (instead of making good reasons why she shouldn't be lynched, she's more suggesting why she shouldn't be lynched quickly.)

So, I'm happy to start pressing. Runner up wagon is Mariyta/Tragedy for their berserk buttons over small things and the like. Mariyta may do this often but there is something fishy feeling there.

Also...
dramonic wrote:Ashblade is basically a blessing to his loverteam, he feels incredibly protown too
You're too kind Mr. Owl.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1457 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by Ashblade »

Not much to add although Kise is making me seriously nervous as of late. But what I really want to comment on.
xRECKONERx wrote:HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES
This x1000 percent. HE'S FINALLY GONE. FINALLY.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:34 pm

Post by Ashblade »

Espeonage wrote:I'm talking that using that post after they flip scum. Geddit?
Someone's drinking some good wine, and they didn't even flip.
Llamarble wrote:
UNVOTE; VOTE KISE

I reread Kise, then read PO's 1487. 1487 is good. Kise hasn't given out townreads and has stayed in a small space. Kise's posting doesn't look like that of a player who is trying to figure the game out or truly cares who gets lynched. The exception to that is the Reck episode, and I doubt Kisescum is any less likely than Kisetown to go after someone he thinks he has caught lying.
Hey, my partner had the same thought I was when I was thinking about the game this morning.
Kise wrote:Getting townreads from me is irrelevent when I've explicably called po-esp, grey, and ashblade as the likely scum in that order. So then... guess whos left to fill those town spots? I am very comfortable with leaving the game in a reck-nero-dram-?-trag-? finale if it ever came to that. Just fucking lynch esp and if theyre town then lynch me without a fight. Seriously. Not once did i imply i wanted to survive to endgame, as i know im not everyone's top town read. I already felt like i would be a quick-lynchee for my OWN proposal. If you thought i care about living til endgame, i dont. What i dont want is for PO to claw her pair out of a lynch when its been obvious to me at least that theyre not worth keeping around. "Walking" contradictions. PO's old case was shut down, but shes found new things to call me scummy for? lololol. She cant decide whether i have a chance of being town or obvscum? lolololol.
You didn't even put us on the table until I said I was uncomfortable with you. Seriously though this is almost obvious that one of your groups are scum, and your reactions are making it look like it's you.
Papa Zito wrote:Oh hai.

So what are we doing?
I swear Ice, you and me are following each other now. But we're playing needle in the haystack.
GreyICE wrote:Um, seriously stupid kicked in around day 2 when activity levels hit rock bottom. We finished off the kcdaspot garbage. Haylen and Silavor both claimed to be in a quicktopic with Baby Spice at random times, and Charlie was running 100% "catch up soon" content so they kinda ran their own lynch wagon. I whipped out one of the rare VezokPiraka scumtells and we got him lynched on day 4, which got rid of the last of the mafia.

Werewolves are proving more elusive, but... well, today is starting to revolve around three couples, which has been the cue for everyone besides those couples and me and reck to go missing. GJ for proving y'all are town by showing up to take firm stances and shit, guys.

We're also in a damn nice situation. We've got three mislynches to LyLo, which is where a 13 player mini normal starts out, and we can't lose the people with the best scumhunting skills because there's no night kill.
Shit hit the fan on another site and my enthusiasm to play this game died. I should be back to once a day now however.

But really, Kise's posts are hell away from townie and I don't know why anyone can read it as such. I've been mulling this over all day and all he's doing is putting people as scum as EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T AGREE WITH HIM.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Kise

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1555 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:01 pm

Post by Ashblade »

Papa Zito wrote:@Grey, thanks for the highlights. The no NK part is a really interesting dynamic. Do we have PRs in this?

P.S. Don't you get tired of being town all the time?
Ashblade wrote:I swear Ice, you and me are following each other now. But we're playing needle in the haystack.
Isn't it weird? Hiraki's here too. I had no idea who was in the game when I requested to replace in, I just saw a large normal needed two people and thought "well hell
that's
probably not gonna happen."

Anyway.

Can you bulletpoint what's wrong with Kise then?
Espeonage wrote:This game would be SOOOOOO much more fun in real life.
That might be true. Anyone know if Tragedy is cute?
Espeonage wrote:That said. In light of recent things. I don't want to lynch Trag/Zito.
What things.

Cuz see you were on the Tragedy wagon which is counter to yours and now there's a Kise wagon that's counter to yours and oh look wagonhop.
Tunnel hyperdrive on PO until he couldn't handle it anymore.
Added Grey to the list when he disagreed with the excess tunneling.
Added me when I didn't like the tunneling either, and is now voting me instead of the person he thought was SO SURE, that PO and Esp would flip scum.
dramonic wrote:I feel PO is getting a bit desperate here. I understand her frustration considering that Esp is just sinking himself more and more, but the way Kise is reacting to the votes is way too townie (coming from Kise) for him to be scum.

Even if Esp/PO flip town there's no way i'm going along with this ridiculous "lynch me next if I'm wrong!" BS

As Reck mentionned earlier, both Kise, him and I won't be active for the next few days barring exceptionnal timing (yeah, not happening) as we're all chillaxing together til sunday eve/monday.

@Zito: We're not very active I guess =S
This is... him... as town? *twitch, twitch*
Kise wrote:I already shut down every reason you had for "suspecting" me. If you came up with some new things tho, then feel free to keep up the act. Gotta say im more worried with grey at the moment and his intent to lynch quite a few players, including nagging reck about dram's pair. Llama and ash are probs. Iso'ing Ash shows me he tends to comment on irrelevent things. And Purp, since you missed it the first time I said this: no one here is anything more than anti-mafia at the moment, but im not about to tell others they cant have townreads. Until someone proves themselves for lynching a wolf, I cant consider who's truly lookinh out for town. When I earlier said
everyone's
top townreads, that meant everyone else's. At the same time, this is not saying/implying i have scumreads on everyone. Sorry for the big block. Im on my phone.
And then this, which makes him lose his read in the end.

You want things not irrelevant to you, here it is. Recent situation made me nearly positive that one of you or PO are scum. I've been reading this and that's all I've seen from you up until a couple days ago where you feel "uneasy" about Grey.
Kise wrote:
Llamarble wrote:I need to reread Grey & Reck; I haven't in forever because their ISOs are so long, but they've been sitting on general townreads for awhile and I want to make sure those are justified.
fluff post :-) ....... sorry purp & esp?

really. He's been backing this stuff up a day or two later after he does reread.
Kise wrote:
unvote and vote: ashblade
I do see, purp. Way i see it, ash and llama were fine with lynching espy until i mentioned that i didnt like ash's post. This might suck for some of you but i now would see ash and llama being OMGUSy as a motherfugga. Purp, ur a townie fighting hard? yeah, with the way ash is ridiculously saying hes thinking about this game yesterday morning, he looks like lying scum... with only wolves left, and with their vote on esp, dont see a bus so opportunistic. i know i sound like a retard but im on phone :-) so lets flip ash as wolf and see if we can semi confirm purp, esp and me yooo
I didn't lie. I thought about this game yesterday while doing some errands and the thing that lit up in my head is you you you you you! I really don't feel good about you and that last post I read tore it. I don't really care if others think you're town. This isn't town.

I guess if you ARE, then you finally lose the hypertunnel drive you've been displaying for the *checks* last 2 pages of iso.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1673 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:27 am

Post by Ashblade »

Purple Orange wrote:between their votepatterns and their posts, is an overall lack of initiative and a narrow range of focus
You wanted initiative, you got it. I'm slow to burn but I don't plan on stopping now. And because of the attack from Kise I saw it on you.

More by the hour.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1674 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:57 am

Post by Ashblade »

Kise wrote:Tunnel Purple? Fair enough, as i was convinced about esp and didnt like her persistance. Grey is not on my scumlist for disagreeing with me. He is suspicious due to building counterwagons EVEN THO "Esp is scummy as fuck" to him. This, and if you read him after KCD flipped, him and anti were actively trying to connect players to the mafia team. Why they werent equally considering players as wolves, is what i find fishy now that we're left w/ town vs. wolves. As for you Ash, I suspected you daaaays before you "disagreed" w/ my tunneling.... HEY YO, WERENT YOU VOTING ESP TOO? OH YEH, UP UNTIL I SAW HOW ALL YOU DO IS COMMIT YOURSELF TO OTHER WAGONS OR ARTICLES THAT ARE NON_PROGRESSIVE. "I bet werewolf55 sits at home all day and goes"_ IT DOESNT MATTER WHERE HE GOES. HOW BOUT ANOTHER TWISTING OF MY VIEWS, ASH? BET YET, ++[;[ (& $&% [\@!! ~^#/ /^;.
1. And that's how the tunnel thing is.
2. That's what it looked like to me when you commented on Grey and then when I just say I feel nervous about you you go all "don't get omgusy." when at the time you showed to me no reason to suspect me in the first place and I wasn't planning on voting you before then!
3. The Esp wagon was an either or process at that time and before you go and go off track like that I thought it was Esp, not you that was scummier. Then I saw it in you.
xRECKONERx wrote:When we play mafia, we usually try to point out WHY posts are scummy instead of saying things like this.
I'm not so green that I can't back stuff up. Dramonic even saw the hyper tunnel track drive and trying to beat a dead horse in like... everything, when I don't even see it.
Kise wrote:possibly Ashblade for something I went over yesterday that I've noticed in his posting.
Guess that wasn't the first time you suspected me. So fine, I'll drop the 'you didn't suspect me before then' point. But really, you even said before that you were so fucking sure PO and Esp would flip scum and now you're so sure they aren't.

So, this is the part you think I'm a lying scumbag over? :roll:

More later (busy days are not fun), but I still want Kise dead. If I had to guess who is after this, it still is probably either one of Tragedy/Zito, or Emptyger/Hiraki, but that's by my own process of elimination. When/If Kise flips wolf, PO is all but clear of being wolf as well.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1675 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:59 am

Post by Ashblade »

Llamarble wrote:Okay, Reck is even more almost definitely town, for among other reasons saying he didn't think Mariy/PO were scum together, not mentioning it for awhile, and then continuing to have that read in mind ages later even after the mafia are gone. He's trying to figure out what's going on. Nero hasn't been as active, but I don't find him scummy.
Oh, and *facepalm* I mean, dude. I know we're partners but this was just fail.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1676 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:14 am

Post by Ashblade »

Actually, I take back what I said about my PoE because my brain isn't processing who might be connected with Kise at the moment. I'll need to work on it later.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1714 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by Ashblade »

And college had to dumb a pile of stuff on me today, I'll finish it tomorrow when I get free.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1723 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by Ashblade »

Purple Orange wrote:GreyICE is the ONLY person you could legitimately say he listed because they disagreed with him, as they are the ONLY pair that even fits your chronology.
Yep, I fucked up and misread and only now that I read it I realize that that point really was bullshit. However, he's still scum, and his partner is the final key to them being scum.
Kise wrote:
Purple Orange wrote:Um...you realize Llamafluff is Kise's partner, right, guys?
Stop trying to get us lynched. We need to clear each other via the Ash-wagon.
I think it's funny that I started out as the tunneler, and now no one wants to back off Esp to consider an Ash lynch. Pretty please switch to Ash, guys?
You keep pushing that we're going to flip scum just like you did with PO. For the love of, you are trying so hard to push me and L.Marble that it's sad.

However, I really have to hand it to you, You are persistent.
LlamaFluff wrote:So I did some reasearch.

Its dram/xalxe and ash/evil llama

You know with all of their posts, combined, for the entire game, they never address eachother. We have one line in one post where dram calls ash prob-town. We also have one line from ash that is disagreing with drams read on Kise. That is it, for the ENTIRE game.

Its these two pairs. End of story. They work perfectly on interactions, on reads, on votecounts.
Ashblade wrote:Werewolf (DRAM'S PARTNER) probably just joins in games thinking "oh hey, here's an easy game to troll" and jumps in to commit every textbook scumtell and laugh in our faces with it. That's exactly what his posts feel like, and it royally makes me want to lynch him, hack this game to day vig him, and then break down his corpse into the smallest microscopic particles which I then feed to a pet piranha.
Ashblade wrote:In fact the only reasons I'm not voting him are 1. He's literally asking for the vote, and 2. His partner (DRAM) is deemed town by someone I believe is town.
The irony of your accusation isn't lost on me I assure you.
LlamaFluff wrote: There also is the quote that looks like a wolf slip to me.
We've lynched several players 'scumslipping' now. They've flipped town. There's scumslips and then there is just lazy tells to push for MAYBE 10 seconds and really, that looks like a 10 second thing.

[quote="LlamaFluff]
Wrath of reck in 3... 2... 1...[/quote]
So instead of actually saying something to convince him you decide to put down bait. lol.

You want reads on Dram? I think he's lurkish town. He doesn't do that much but what he has done has felt townie. I've seen town lurkers do the same thing in other games off this site. I'll tell you what, if you actually DO flip town I'll reread him just for you.
--
I also really like Emptyger's post because I had actually missed that thought process.

So can we hang these guys now?

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1755 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:28 pm

Post by Ashblade »

Papa Zito wrote:
Ashblade wrote:So can we hang these guys now?
Hang who?
Fluff wrote:So I did some reasearch.

Its dram/xalxe and ash/evil llama
Wryyyyyyyyyy are you trying to put together partners?
Kise/Llama, Zito. They are both trying to set up exactly where to go, not only to 'clear' them and another group but also saying who exactly is the other scum group.

Just because I think Dram is lurky town doesn't mean I'd completely cry or say I'd change my mind on the deal (there are two other groups that are going to be harder to sway me). I'm mostly waiting to hear from his partner to help get a better view on it (who's doing pretty much the same thing and it is irritating me that he's been... 7 days without a post... ugh -_- ).

There is only one chain I agree with right now, and that there being 1 scum in Esp/PO and Kise/LlamaF, even despite the wagon off of the former by the latter. Right now, I believe we will hit wolf on Kise's team. Not much else I have to develop at this time, I'll try to dig around later to see if I can find anything.

Also, one more question. Where the hell is our mod now? Is he having trouble again?

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1756 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by Ashblade »

PROD: XALVE
PROD: NERO CAIN
PROD: SENSFAN

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1840 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Ashblade »

Blatant Prod Dodge Post. Sorry, I've been busy with real life crapping all over me. I'll input tomorrow.

I really don't want to hammer Esp because I really do think Kise/Llama will most likely flip scum, but I'll reread what's been posted to see.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1863 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by Ashblade »

Well, I read what I missed, and most of it makes my brain want to shut down. We need a lynch, bad and right now we're spinning in circles until said lynch happens.

The biggest reason I see PO/Esp town is their reactions to Kise's slaughterfest feel townie to me. It's why I switched to Kise and why I haven't wanted to lynch them for a while now. Unfortunately that doesn't mean I haven't been wrong before, but I do want to see Llama's reasons why they are town.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1878 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:29 am

Post by Ashblade »

Screw it. I don't care what his defense for them is anymore. This needs to happen and I'm NOT LETTING ANOTHER UNVOTE HAPPEN.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Espeonage

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1884 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:14 am

Post by Ashblade »

Kise wrote:Should've voted Ashblade. Hard head.
If Esp isn't just playing with our emotions, it should have been YOU.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1926 (isolation #27) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by Ashblade »

Kise wrote:ON WHAT FUCKING GROUNDS, THAT I COULDA BUSSED KCD??
WHO THE FUCK CARES, THEY GIVE NO WOLF POINTS AT ALL SINCE THEY WERE MAFIA.

How bout you Ash? Because PO was no longer sugar coating my comments and you had a change of <3?
Mmk, so why are you on Ice when you think I'M MORE SCUM.
dram & Reck are as near confirmed town as you can get. Nero would have been active in a 4-person QT. Now if LF can share my world, we'll be forming an alliance soon enough.
Esp & PO as town = Ash & Grey & their peoples as wolves. Your reason (if I can define it) for switching opinions of Esp & myself don't make sense to me, Ash.
You attacked them like shit because they were scum then did a COMPLETE 180 onto my team, and now you aren't even voting us when you wanted us lynched the most and Grey has votes on him. I mean look at this.
Kise wrote:Should've voted Ashblade. Hard head.
This is your post before the Esp lynch.
Kise wrote:Yes I'm serious dram.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p2818146

Look at the exchanges between Grey and myself. Read his reason for suspecting me. He was always concerned about finding KCD's partner - Antihero the same. After we lynched vezok... what were your reasons then, Grey?

VOTE: GREYICE

RAWR, RAWR, RAWR!
This is your vote after.

The difference? You're attacking Grey now that he has votes on him.
Kise wrote:
Everyone who thinks GI is town: WHAT MAKES HIM TOWN?
He's acting exactly as Grey town, he is pushing, he is attacking people I would attack (and I'm town).

HE. IS. TOWN.

Lastly, for my thing on you, your votes are shit. You're unvotes are shit. Helllllll even your quotes.
Kise wrote:
Purple Orange wrote:Um...you realize Llamafluff is Kise's partner, right, guys?
Stop trying to get us lynched. We
need to clear each other
via the Ash-wagon.
Are as scummy as shit. Clear? CLEAR? You are so bottled up in this it isn't even funny!

VOTE: Kise

In the name of the Gran Centurio
In the name of Astral Fencer, my old avatar character, we get wolf pelt today.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1927 (isolation #28) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by Ashblade »

Tragedy wrote:Nice Avi Change, Ash.
Thanks! Nessiah is an awesome character imo.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1928 (isolation #29) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by Ashblade »

SensFan wrote:Fate replaces Xalxe.
I don't know if I should be overjoyed or shit my pants.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2056 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:52 am

Post by Ashblade »

Kise wrote:Nobody has any questions for me. (-_-)
Stop giving me a reason to lurk.... speaking of which, I see Ash hasn't recovered from that ass whooping just yet. Update on his condition, marble?
When you present a case, you don't use a wall including 5 or so troll smiles and expect a player to read it. As for why I'm not here in the first place life likes to dump shit on me by the truckload.
Fate wrote:Women and work screwing over mah free time.

GreyScum dead yet? I'm sure this game can be cracked with their flip.
Grey. isn't. scum. While I agree with you that Reck is likely town and can read Dram (lovers of any sort are pretty awesome at that.) I still have played games with Grey where he has done this same thing before as town.

I don't see Emp as scum that well either (especially since he's finally making sense.) but if nothing else I'll lynch him instead of Kise.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2086 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by Ashblade »

Fate wrote:OTOH apparently Ash is not lovers with Emp. Meh, I'll give Ash one of those gut townreads due to his post addressing me when I replaced in (STILL WANNA KNOW WHO YOU ARE)
You don't know me (unless you know me from somewhere else but there's slim to none chance of that being a possibility). I've just read quite a few your games before I joined this site and... kind of learned what to expect when you show up in them.

which you proceeded to do soooooooo yeah.

However, I reallly think your town with how your acting.
xRECKONERx wrote:
Ashblade, who do you want to lynch today? Give a clear list of scum and town reads.

Most of this I removed but... what about Kise? He's been my scum read the whole time, and that hasn't changed. I've just decided to listen to llamafluff a bit incase I'm dead wrong.

Kise/Llamafluff is my top scumpick by reasons I've stated earlier.
PZ/Tragedy is my second pick. They're doing the same things Llama and I are doing of not being here but none of the attempt (Llama is trying to add reads to the thread as am I, if not as well as the rest of the players). I mean... look.
Tragedy wrote:
Llamarble wrote:VOTE: Kise
Lurking Lazy (Scum?) detected.
When she's been doing the same thing for the past week, and Zito's last post isn't helping that either.

Town is..
Grey/Antihero. Hero I haven't exactly read so far, but Grey is town not only by meta but his reactions in this game are the Grey town I know from him. If he flips scum then I'll shut up and do whatever it matters in this game, same if Kise doesn't flip scum.
Reck/Nero is very town, also by Reck's reactions. I don't like Nero and that was the only thing that made me possibly see him as scum, but otherwise I think he is.
Dram/Fate are town too. Actually at this point I see them more town than I did with Reck, for Reck's talk about Dram and now Fate's play here.
Emp/Hiraki are my last in town reads, but I'd be willing to bite the bullet for this, since it's my lowest town read, and the reason I changed this is that I finally am seeing them explaining things that I as a townie would see them as. Simply put, I see the town reasoning in them.

That's my reads. If you want them in a little chart.

Town
Grey/Antihero
Dram/Fate
--
Reck/Nero
--
Emp/Hiraki
--
PZ/Tragedy
--
Kise/Llamafluff
Scum

Breaks for how much I'd see them flipping scum.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2151 (isolation #32) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by Ashblade »

dramonic wrote:Ashblade seriously needs to explain how he sees me as more protown than Reck when his main case for finding me town is that reck is town from his PoV (sounds weird, but yall know what I mean). Beyond that post I maintain my position on him being very much town and unless he cant provide any good defense my stance won't be budging.
Logic accumulation, since a prob town's reads, + my own thoughts on you being slight town reads + what I think of Fate = Higher chance of being town than Reck. Yeah, it probably is strange to quite a few, but I haven't had a good reason to dispell my town feeling on you and I don't think your partner is that way as scum.

I'll spend tomorrow catching up and replying to the other questions I have but this is the main one that seems to be asked the most with why I have Dram more than Reck when it should be Reck that's obvious town.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2180 (isolation #33) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:55 pm

Post by Ashblade »

Yeah yeah, I didn't do what I thought I'd do and said I'd do and I'm not doing it today (or yesterday) either. At this point I've nearly had it with this game and don't care what the hell happens with this lynch.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2215 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by Ashblade »

Maybe because he while lurking (although at this point I think more inactive) when he does post he's actually taking his time to reread this game and check all of his reads (He actually did look back at nearly everyone now)?

I'll make effort to read and post something tomorrow, I've cooled off from my hatred of this game.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2273 (isolation #35) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by Ashblade »

I hate to keep apologizing for my shit play here and normally I wouldn't care and do something about it, but college has me knee deep in shit. The only reason I'm not replacing here too is that no one else deserves to be stuck in this position to defend my thoughts and views and we're so late in this that I doubt many are going to want to read 91 pages. I'll try to work on it with the time I do have, but if I miss a chance to fix up the case by then then I'll request a replacement and back out.

With that said, Tragedy keeps pushing things off and seems fixated on Llamarble, however...
Tragedy wrote:I wouldn't be fulfilling the Kise lynch today, so it'd make us look like buddies [/sarcasm]
But still, if Kise ends up dying today, I'm pretty sure GreyICE or us would be most likely pressured Day Six, pretty much it's obvious that scum is going to get two of them lynched in the same matter.

Oright, I'd still leave Emp and Ash null.
How am I null in that case? She even jumps back on Llamarble's wagon when my name is brought up so she knows our connection.
Llamarble wrote:Eh, if Trag/PZ aren't your buddies, and there have been a couple things that made me a bit wary of that possibility, I'd say Emp/Hiraki aren't unbelievable candidates. Emp is the only player who seems to think a Reck lynch will fly, so he has a bit more motive to bus than others. Reck, Fate, & Grey are my 3 "these players are town" guys.
I'll have to actually be able to reread this time to get my true case on Kise. (I have it I just need to put it into words again, which is going to take time and actually rereading his posts), the thing is is that Tragedy gets more blatantly scum with each post she makes. They were my second favorite choice before and they have done nothing to satisfy that feeling.

@L.fluff, Could you give a link? I pretty much lost whatever said question was. I'll go dig it up later even if you don't, but a link to said post would be nice.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2274 (isolation #36) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by Ashblade »

Ashblade wrote:I hate to keep apologizing for my shit play here and normally I wouldn't care and do something about it, but college has me knee deep in shit. The only reason I'm not replacing here too is that no one else deserves to be stuck in this position to defend my thoughts and views and we're so late in this that I doubt many are going to want to read 91 pages. I'll try to work on it with the, but if I miss a chance to fix up the case by then then I'll request a replacement and back out.
than others. Reck, Fate, & Grey are my 3 "these players are town" guys.
AKA a case by Friday.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2356 (isolation #37) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:10 am

Post by Ashblade »

Prod received, sorry about being away.

And finally! The lynch went through on Kise. That I'm happy about. If he doesn't flip scum I'll shut up about it.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2440 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by Ashblade »

I'm lost at that lynch, and at this point shutting up about most of what I did and wouldn't even be surprised if Grey flips wolf anymore considering how bad I've had it, I'll try to reread but I know how far that has gotten me before. *sighs* Ah well.
xRECKONERx wrote:YOU ARE NOT THIS STUPID ARE YOU?
ASHBLADE AND LLAMARBLE ARE LOVERS FOR FUCK'S SAKE
Her still pushing yet not looking at that and my town read on Fate are right now the only things that I'm able to stay on at this time.

We have... 7 groups left. 2 are scum. We still have some breathing room. Tragedy isn't even trying right now to read (Llamarble is scum but asking why I'm town? And she's BEEN doing this for the past few days). I'll keep up with current events and see if I can refix any reads.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2449 (isolation #39) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:20 am

Post by Ashblade »

V/LA until Monday

Going to be completely tied these next couple of days starting in a few minutes, so yeah.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2490 (isolation #40) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by Ashblade »

I can agree with your sentiment Llama, but if Tragedy does flip town, then I do think that Grey isn't going to be able to take that and try to kill us, especially after the total thing that he had with us as town, but with that said I do agree with you. That and the quicktime shenanigans also didn't feel that genuine to me either (although I do agree that Emp probably said 'shut up and get in the quicktopic more, his correction feels fakeish)

Tragedy and Papa Zito however are really likely scum for me. Tragedy is lazily pushing a Llama lynch while giving minor tidbits of stuff to go on, it took forever just for her to put up the info she did on Llama and even asked why I was scum so she's hardly paying attention to the partner of the target she's pushing.

And Zito has barely done anything... hell what HAS he done besides ask for cases and try to change a last minute vote on us? (the more I think about that it could also be a last minute effort to look townie while also trying to save partner Grey if it really is a Tragedy/Grey scumteam.)

Consider me a tentative vote for both of them.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2526 (isolation #41) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by Ashblade »

DemonHybrid wrote:So, has this game completely stalled?

People who need to post more as of late:

PZ
EmpTyger
Llamarble
Hiraki
Ashblade

@Mod: Get some prods going around if there are any that need to go out
This game loves to do that a lot. Anyway I'll type some more of a case tomorrow, and maybe reread the groups.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2603 (isolation #42) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by Ashblade »

Llamarble wrote:Huh, that made infinitely more sense than some previous Trag. posts... And now PZ posts right after.
Anyway I know I'm town, and I have read Grey several times and never thought anything but town.
And I got Recktown when I read Reck. And Fate and Dram are probably town too,
but if they aren't they're scum with Emp since you guys wanted to lynch Dram.

P. Edit: I meant the Trag post right before the vote one.

Whee scum counterwagoning hooheehaa
I know, it's hilarious, they're just jumping NOW, now that there is reason to do so instead of going on who they keep saying is scum.

Tragedy wrote:I DUNNO.
IF GI FLIPS SCUM, WE SHOULD TOTALLY SHOOT LLAMARBLE.
[Wait a second, where did the "EMP/HIRAKI" crazy flips come from, again?]

UNVOTE; VOTE: GREYICE

I'm not standing by my own logic atm
And it shows. Now you're just desperate. This seriously looks like desperation after how much you pushed everything else.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p2981051

Look at this, come on. He hasn't done anything, even I'm doing better than that.

I've played with Grey myself. Twice. I've seen him play and I've read him over again. This is the Grey I remember, the one from the game of hell. I was back and forth with him before, but he was the best fighter we had in that hellhole and I see him doing that here. That same fire I see it burn.

As for the others Tragedy is too far wedged into pushing the wagon that its almost ridiculous. Fate is doing the same thing I've seen in his past games that I've read as town, and Reck is to me one of the strongest fighting forces we have.

I can't see it much other ways. Let's finish this.

VOTE: Emptyger

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2754 (isolation #43) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by Ashblade »

Request Replacement

There's no way I'm going to be able to keep up with this game to the degree I'd like, even now I've slipped and next week is going to be horrible. Sorry about this.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”