GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1598 (isolation #200) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by GreyICE »

When did I say you're stupid? You're not.

FUCKING RECKONER IS A MORON FUCKING FUCK VEZOK IS TOWN HERP DERP

You're fine.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1600 (isolation #201) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by GreyICE »

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND EAT ROPE

I SUSPECTED YOU AND ALL OF A FUCKING SUDDEN YOU ARE BACK IN THE GAME. "OH I HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE IT EASY FOR A FEW DAYS MAYBE EVERYONE WILL FORGET ABOUT THAT RECK THING."

"OH I'M BACK, MY TOP SUSPECTS HAVEN'T CHANGED FROM DAY 1 EXCEPT FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO THINK I'M FUCKING SCUM."

I'LL BUDDY THE REST SO HARD THAT IT FUCKING HURTS.

I'M GONNA LYNCH YOU SO HARD YOUR HEAD IS IN A DIFFERENT CONTINENT THAN THE REST OF YOUR FUCKING BODY.

BACK TO BACK FUCKING SCUM LYNCHES FUCKING GO GO GO GO GO GO
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1603 (isolation #202) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Kise wrote:Yes or no? Don't be a fuckboy about it. Answer the question.
NO.

ALSO, GO GET LYNCHED, SCUMBAG.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1605 (isolation #203) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by GreyICE »

RECK

HE THINKS TRAGEDY AND MARI ARE SCUM.

WE HAVEN'T AGREED ON A READ SINCE DAY 2 :(
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1618 (isolation #204) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by GreyICE »

I'm drunk and I'm tired and I'm starting to wind down.

I think I'm just gonna log off and go to bed and forget about this site until monday. I'm not in any LyLos, I just need to go let my blood pressure subside.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1649 (isolation #205) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Kise wrote:With no werewolves flipped, does anyone have a great reason why others can be viewed as pro-town?
You know, it's funny, I actually have fucking great reasons I'm town.

Keep building the case up Kise, I want your neck all the way out when it gets chopped off.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1653 (isolation #206) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Reck is town.

The Pope is Catholic.

New reads plox.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1655 (isolation #207) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:16 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Excuse me, how the fuck are we scummy as hell? You AND Kise have never explained this one anywhere near adequately. It looks like you're trying to hold open our mislynch if people are up for it while preparing yourself for a Town flip.

The best you comment on is a handful of Antihero posts. Well gee. As a couple we've probably made twice the posts of any other couple in this game. You can probably snag a few things from either of our ISOs that look scummy, just because of how bloody LONG they are.

Got any scum motivations or scum reads that DON'T come from "oh boy, I can selectively quote a few ISO posts?"
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1657 (isolation #208) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:33 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Wow. You're posting in a game where two TOWNIES have claimed scum in the thread? And you wanna focus on a few selectively quoted scumtells?

Are you fucking serious?

As for bad players, go reread the KcdaSpot and VezokPiraka wagons. Even if I'm scum, as your little theory suggests, I didn't get those reads PMed to me. I read em in the thread. This is about the third or fourth time scum has called me a "bad player" to discredit me on these boards, and it's not getting any more interesting because you think you're the first one to come up with this novel and innovative defense. "Oh no one listen to him, he's a bad player!"

Well I've pushed four lynches so far, and batted 50%, in a game where the batting average should be 33% at best. If you think I'm scum, that drops to 20%, since I ain't hunting me or my teammate. And Umbrage bloody claimed to want the town to lose, so if you think we're not better off with that disaster dead, you're wrong.

And you think I'm a bad player? After reading this game?

Or are you just trying to sound reasonable and discredit me?

Wanna explain that one to me again?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1660 (isolation #209) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:51 pm

Post by GreyICE »

LlamaFluff wrote:Yes I probably stepped over the line a bit, but when people are ignoring what I am putting up (which is exactly what you did by saying "its beacuse we post a lot") im going to get pretty short tempered since thats one of the things that really sets me off. VCA shows you only early on town lynches,
and late/not present on scum ones.
You're right. We're Mafia lovers. Just couldn't stand bussing our buddies, but eventually we had to when they were so bad. However did you guess? :roll:
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1664 (isolation #210) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:01 pm

Post by GreyICE »

LlamaFluff wrote:Interestingly enough this is why I see your pair as town. PO is my strongest town read while you get the null/leaning scum one.
QQ

I hate it when someone I think is scum posts exactly what I think in the thread :(
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1665 (isolation #211) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:07 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Blah.

48 Hour hiatus. New reads on Tuesday. I'm finding this valuable, I am far too emotionally attached to some games, and this is turning into one of them.

Anti, smack me if I post anything outside the lovers thread.

I mean besides if someone suggests that we just didn't want to bus our buddies kcda and Vezok again, that was fuuuuun.

FYI the reason I didn't vote Vezok so long was his promised "Content later." Me and Anti thought he was hopping back to the QT to get some info from the other werewolf couple (since he certainly wasn't hopping back to the QT to learn what interesting insights Mist brought to our game). I was hoping we'd out the other werewolves from who he was sheeping reads and stealing lines off of.

Turns out the ghost of BabySpice, and he was not-so-subtly (by the end) trying to tell Mist to get back in the QT. I'll bet dollars to donuts she never posted there or read it, except maybe when she first replaced in.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1667 (isolation #212) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:12 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Uhhhhh.

Anti is probably up for it :(

I unno. I reread Dramonic's ISO and it says town to me, but it whispers it softly. Xalxe is the first replacement that I've ever seen to actually attempt to equal Werewolf555 in net content added to thread. And possibly succeed.

Not really a fan :( Also I personally like the idea of Reck and Dram both being town and living to the very end in the last game they play together on site.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1669 (isolation #213) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:02 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Smacking Werewolf with a rolled up newspaper is no sort of tell.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1687 (isolation #214) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Hey Llama
dramonic wrote:
Tragedy wrote:@PO/ESP: Why were you two more interested into lynching
Silavor
lynch instead of the Q21 or Kcdaspot wagon?
Damn werewolves.
So... You think that PO/ESP are part of the werewolf team (for no reason), yet your argument is based on them lynch both town and NOT the MAFIA team?
Damn mafia :P

Vote: Tragedy

See? I don't even need to participate that much, scum just outs themselves magically :P

Not done with my reread, obviously.
Your posting is lame.

More tomorrow when I can work up the care to care
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1689 (isolation #215) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Except where he, y'know, keeps referring to her as "mafia" until we flip Vezok Piraka.

Your case is even lamer than the "GreyICE bussed kcda and Vezok" theory.

I don't say that lightly.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1722 (isolation #216) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by GreyICE »

xRECKONERx wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:So I did some reasearch.

Its dram/xalxe and ash/evil llama

You know with all of their posts, combined, for the entire game, they never address eachother. We have one line in one post where dram calls ash prob-town. We also have one line from ash that is disagreing with drams read on Kise. That is it, for the ENTIRE game.

Its these two pairs. End of story. They work perfectly on interactions, on reads, on votecounts.
You adequately summarize my feeling on THAT inanity.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1742 (isolation #217) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Yeah.

Prod dodge.

Will post on saturday. Do NOT have time for this game right now.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1759 (isolation #218) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:56 am

Post by GreyICE »

Papa Zito wrote:Votecount would be cool.
We don't have a moderator. It's kinda just this thing, y'know?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1763 (isolation #219) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:10 am

Post by GreyICE »

IT IS TIME FOR COOL THINGS

Okay, lemme go back and read through. Here's my problem, first. The game, in some respects, has just started. We have no relevant scum flips.

On the other hand, I think we know something that we didn't at the start - the scumteam is at least semi-competent. I go back to my lovers list, and every potential pair I see has someone I trust to act smart on it.

And what is smart in this game? It's not scumhunting from day 1. I made a big show of that because I wanted both scumteams doing it. What they should now be desperately, desperately aware of is that we only need three town reads we can absolutely trust to win this game. That's why I've let this push on Dramonic go on as long as it has.
It ends now.

I'm going to trust Reckoner's town read unless and until Dramonic says something that confirms him beyond belief. And you know what? I trust them. I've read other games, Reck has taken down Dram-scum. Hell, Reck used Dram-scum in Darkest Night to take out AN ENTIRE SCUMTEAM.

So yeah, here's where the scumteam is at - if Reck and Dram are town, then the two of them just need a third town read they trust, and then this game ends. Like that. Because everyone, EVERYONE else is lynchable. And once they hit the first scum, they don't even need #3, the game is over. That's what I told em at the start of today, and I stand by it. I'll play #3, and hell, they can string me up in LyLo if they're so worried, we'll hit scum before then.

What two SMART scumteams would have done is deliberately scumhunted poorly on early days, in order to get plenty of town flips. Once it drops to a 5:2:2 situation or 4:2:2 or something, the game devolves into essentially begging one or the other scumteams to let them lynch someone. That's where the biggest chance of scum victory comes from.

That's why I can't help but feel a lot of the suspicion being tossed around is pure, grade A bullshit. That's what has had be ready to lynch Kise since day 3. He fits the profile to a T, if he's a good player. Tries to lynch town on day 1. Lurks until it seems apparent the scumteams are going down. Living in a tunnel for days.

Now it's time to go down the player list, and see where we are.

P.S. This assumes reck s town, because reck is FUCKING TOWN AS HELL
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1764 (isolation #220) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:47 am

Post by GreyICE »

Lover List

xRECKONERx - Nero Cain
Dramonic -
NOBODY AT ALL

LETS START ASSUMING THESE ARE TOWN

EmpTyger - Hiraki

Emp, like it or not, fits the profile. We liked him as Mafia, but pushing lynches onto town and off scum is actually good scumplay. I can't help but WIFOM myself.

Hiraki feels town, but... there's this nagging feeling of doubt. He's fucking motivated, alright, I'll give him that. But facing down these odds as scum? I can't help thinking he'd get a kick out of the challenge. But I also can't help but feel he knows that one mislynch ain't gonna get him there.

TOWN

Papa Zito - Tragedy

Mariyta plays a wicked scum game. I know, because she won the game nigh-singlehandedly for a totally incompetent team (spoiler: it was me and Zang, and we did nothing right). She seemed to genuinely want kcdaspot/Baby Spice to live, when she thought they were a mislynch. We interpreted that as scummy, because they were scum. It's impossible for her to know that. I read her posts as reasonably genuine. But... she doesn't plan. My flaw as scum is I develop these silly ideas and can't help but see how they play out in the thread. Her flaw is she doesn't think ahead. Tragedy is new.

What makes me lean town?
Woohoo! Look at the scum flock to my wagon!
That's a scumtell, right? Nah. Mariyta just plays a better scum game than this. She'd deflect suspicion. I think she was genuinely frustrated.

PZ feels town to me.
Tragedy... has always been the scummy one of the two, right?

No. She's scumhunting. I'm not POSITIVE, mainly because I have a wild distrust of how damn good Mariyta's scum game is, but PZ just doesn't feel scum to me. At all.

Leaning Town
-
NULL

Llamarble - Ashblade

Lets start here. Llamarble may have been useless for his two posts, but lets think about what he did. He absolutely assured himself that TWO PEOPLE WERE TOWN.

He can do the math, he knows the inevitability, as well as I do. We don't need scumreads. We need TOWNREADS. If we have them, we can just chain a few lynches and hit who we need to.

Ashblade has done nothing much. Which fits... everyone's profile this game.

THIS IS TOWN... FOR NOW

If we lynch all our scumreads, then maybe we come back here.

PurpleOrange - Espeonage

Espy scum is so well established. PO? She's good, good, good. But reasonably new. We called her out on day 1 for the 'teehee no NK' thing being much faker than Reck's "WAIT A SECOND WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SCUMBAG SETTING UP WHO YOU WANNA SHOOT AT NIGHT?" deal.

LlamaFluff - Kise

And, here we are. Kise has done NOTHING all game. Thingyman?
This will be my first game on this site, but I do have vast experience from several other sites (55+ games), so I'm quite familiar with the dynamics and mechanics of the game. I've actually also tried a similar set-up to this one before (it wasn't allowed to announce the name of your mason though). Should be fun.
I kept reading him as a noob. But every time I read that line, I have to wonder. I was dismissing it as 55 games on "who knows Mafia," but was that 55 games on a real site with real games and real players? His posts read much more MTGS than EpicMafia. He knows what he's doing.

Kise? Holy hell. Did NOTHING before day 4, when I nailed VP scum. If I was telling the truth, and he had no reason to doubt I was on the scumtell, then that meant the other team was about to be eliminated. And I HATE his play this day. I'm just going to start bolding the teams who might be scum, in the order they show up.
Getting townreads from me is irrelevent when I've explicably called
po-esp, grey, and ashblade
as the likely scum in that order. So then... guess whos left to fill those town spots? I am very comfortable with leaving the game in a reck-nero-dram-?-trag-? finale if it ever came to that. Just fucking lynch esp and if theyre town then lynch me without a fight.
***emp is another possibility as semi cleared, pending an ash/
llama
werewolf flip
THIS
It shouldn't come down to you guys, dram. Ash/Llama, then Grey/Anti and it's GG.
LlamaFluff has very different ideas:
I wouldnt give more then 3:2 odds on dram being town... his iso reads as one of my top scum reads.
Now thats a reaction that backs up my theory, interestingly enough even those quotes I missed show you are probably scum with him

unvote
Vote Ash
LlamaFluff wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:So what happens if Ash flips town?
Im going to end up questioning dram-scum a bit since it would leave basically just emp as the other half of that pair and that isnt a beautiful fit, if dram is scum its with ash/emp/you, and the last two are hard to fit due to conflicting actions or reads. Tragedy, PO and Ice are out as dram partners.
FUCK THIS.

ANTIHERO... I AM MOTIVATED AGAIN. I WANT TO PLAY AGAIN.

Vote:Kise

WINE AWAY FROM MY FACE. LETS GET SOMEONE WHO IS MOST LIKELY SCUM TODAY. WE HAVE COMPETING WAGONS. YES. TWO COMPETING WAGONS. AND THEY ROCK.

I LIKE THIS
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1768 (isolation #221) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:22 am

Post by GreyICE »

Hiraki wrote:
GreyICE wrote:Espy scum is so well established.
IF THERE IS ONE SCUM, THERE IS TWO.
SO WAS UMBRAGE GODDAMN IT

YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO SUFFER THROUGH THAT BUT MY GOD WAS UMBRAGE SCUM
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1781 (isolation #222) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:58 am

Post by GreyICE »

Why do I get the funny feeling that Kise and PO are the last two scumteams who are all like "Well, only lynch ONE OF US!"
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1830 (isolation #223) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Listen scumbag

I've wanted you lynched since day fucking three.

Only difference would be today the lynch I wanted to happen, might not happen.

Curl up and die.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1847 (isolation #224) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:45 am

Post by GreyICE »

Avoiding this game does not appear to either be a town tell or a scum tell.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1848 (isolation #225) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:46 am

Post by GreyICE »

'cause if it was, we'd have lynched SensFan on day 2.

Just sayin'
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1851 (isolation #226) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:24 am

Post by GreyICE »

Xalxe asking to be his replacement specifically

Just to flake

Does look bad. But then I realized, assuming the scum QT has more material than the mist/vezok/kcda disaster (I WANNA SEE IT) you could probably fake following the game from that QT.

While actually reading this disaster is... meh. And I assume the Dram/Werewolf QT is like

Dram: "I hate you."
Werewolf: "LOLOLOL YOUR SCUM"
Dram: "..."
Werewolf: "YOU IS SO SCUM"
Dram: "..."
Werewolf: "SORRY GTG HAVE TO SNIFF GLUE"
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1870 (isolation #227) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:07 am

Post by GreyICE »

Yaw wrote:
Vote Count:

Espeonage (8): Papa Zito, dramonic, Tragedy, Hiraki, Nero Cain, EmpTyger, xRECKONERx, Kise
Kise (6): Llamarble, Purple Orange, Ashblade, Espeonage, GreyICE, Antihero
dramonic (1): LlamaFluff

Not Voting: Xalxe

9 to lynch
What is bugging me here is how long Espy has been at L-1.

It should bug you too.

Kise wagon is three couples. Me/Anti, Marble/Ash, Espy/PO

Bussing doesn't make much sense here.

So if they're scum, their partners are me and anti, or marble/ash

I don't really believe marble/ash, and I know it's not me.

OTOH Kise partners are easier to find.

@Reck:
Me/Anti, marble/ash, or bussing with three free lynches left?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1872 (isolation #228) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:20 am

Post by GreyICE »

It has to mean something. We sold every other wagon fairly easily in this town.

Granted, selling a wagon on Vezok is like selling girl scout cookies to a bunch of stoners, but... it has to mean something.

I'm almost tempted to flip them to find out what it means.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1874 (isolation #229) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:38 am

Post by GreyICE »

Wow, that'd be scummy.

But fuck, you sold me.

Unvote

Vote: Purple Orange

They're not scum.

But maybe tomorrow I can sell y'all on the Kise wagon.

And this game just... doesn't... move.

Sens should have set it up so if we didn't lynch for two weeks random.org killed a couple.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1875 (isolation #230) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:39 am

Post by GreyICE »

Unvote

Vote: Espeonage

Yeah
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1883 (isolation #231) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:57 am

Post by GreyICE »

Kise wrote:Should've voted Ashblade. Hard head.
Do bother to get lynched.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1887 (isolation #232) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:44 am

Post by GreyICE »

Okay so guys.

He's obvscum.

Now can we have the right lynch today?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1911 (isolation #233) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Kise wrote:Well, he could sit back and let others
[INSERT LF & ZITO]
attack dram. Dram's pair flips town and he's regarded as a savior... Grey was on every lynch the first four days (well, five, but my point lies in his D1-D4 votes). As a wolf, he has every intention to eliminate the other scum. Now that there's no competition, he can gain play the manipulation game and work on credibility. It's the same reason he keeps shoving the fact that he "caught" vezok's scum meta down our towns - to brainwash everyone into seeing him as good for the town. My perspective of GI's scum moves are pretty simple:

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p2859073
^Grey is around, but waiting.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2859215
^Check the placement of votes. Scroll down that page to get an idea of how others eventually voted.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p2860222
^Now he's found a way to defy the impending mislynch of Esp so he gets his balls sucked D6, while also opening up the Kise-lynch. (do I need to even say mislynch?)

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p2860651
^Interrogation time.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p2860672
^GI snubs me for his next 5 posts.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2862100
^Below that, I get an answer from him. He provides an escape with "still
know
think they'll flip town." Okay, so who was #2 after me on the scumlist(?)

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p2862126
^You caught that as well, Reck.

Even now, most of you are brainwashed by the false white knight that is GreyICE. That was the plan. He's been bombarding this thread with shouts of "Kise is scum" to some degree, which conditionally may or may not make the rest believe that notion. Thing is, there was certainty shown when GI built the counterwagon yesterday. Town lovers know nothing about the next person. There shouldn't have been certainty or gut. Hell, EVERYONE has at one point in time voted for Esp... but Grey's magical guts go against the grain and tell him she was town. Sure thing.
It's not gut.

It's logic.

It's because you are scum.

Shall we build a case? Has nothing to do with KCDA. Has everything to do with you.

Kise wrote:Getting townreads from me is irrelevent when I've explicably called po-esp, grey, and ashblade as the likely scum in that order. So then... guess whos left to fill those town spots? I am very comfortable with leaving the game in a reck-nero-dram-?-trag-? finale if it ever came to that.
Just fucking lynch esp and if theyre town then lynch me without a fight.
Seriously. Not once did i imply i wanted to survive to endgame, as i know im not everyone's top town read. I already felt like i would be a quick-lynchee for my OWN proposal. If you thought i care about living til endgame, i dont. What i dont want is for PO to claw her pair out of a lynch when its been obvious to me at least that theyre not worth keeping around. "Walking" contradictions. PO's old case was shut down, but shes found new things to call me scummy for? lololol. She cant decide whether i have a chance of being town or obvscum? lolololol.
Kise wrote:Well, he could sit back and let others
[
INSERT LF
& ZITO]
attack dram.
Kise wrote:
INSERT LF
Time to make good, Kise ol' boy.

Pony time, rent's come due. You're distancing from your own lover at this point.

Vote: Kise
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1914 (isolation #234) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:16 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Kise wrote:@hiraki: i can get on board with voting them.
Grey was strange when it came to esp's wagon earlier this phase. Coulda been stalling esp's lynch intentionally. If ur asking me if i think ur scum: not at the moment. Hence why i said leave you, dram and trag alive to win the game.
I feel like eliminating everyone else would kill the wolves 4 sure. Im basing this on liveliness of slots, since replacements that share their lover's opinions rather than
others'
makes me less suspect 4-person QTs.
YOUR SCUM READS ARE A REVOLVING DOOR

WHOSE ON THEM TODAY, KISE?

OR ARE YOU JUST SAYING WHAT YOU THINK SOMEONE WANTS TO HEAR?

DRAM IS TOWN NOW BECAUSE YOU NEED RECK TO LYNCH ME
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1916 (isolation #235) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:26 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Dude its a Nero Cain WTF?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1918 (isolation #236) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:40 pm

Post by GreyICE »

We were assuming you'd replace out.

So anyway, yep. Anti is my lover. Kise is scum, vote progress and all of that.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1923 (isolation #237) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by GreyICE »

OH GIMME A BREAK.

HE UNVOTED WHEN PO WAS AT L-2. HERE'S THE POST:

Kise wrote:
unvote and vote: ashblade
I do see, purp. Way i see it, ash and llama were fine with lynching espy until i mentioned that i didnt like ash's post. This might suck for some of you but i now would see ash and llama being OMGUSy as a motherfugga. Purp, ur a townie fighting hard? yeah, with the way ash is ridiculously saying hes thinking about this game yesterday morning, he looks like lying scum... with only wolves left, and with their vote on esp, dont see a bus so opportunistic. i know i sound like a retard but im on phone :-) so lets flip ash as wolf and see if we can semi confirm purp, esp and me yooo
Here's what he says to PO AFTER BLATANTLY BUDDYING HER

Kise wrote:You never said why you voted me in the first/second place though. You're not helping here and i tried to help us both...... so NOW you think ash is scum? Im not switching votes again damn it. My reason 4 thinking u and purp are town is due to Ash's craptastic contradictions, which led me to sussing him
HERE'S WHY HE REVOTED ESPY:

Kise wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:Im trying to convince Kise in the QT to do the same.
:usurped:
Kise wrote:i would if u dont ninja me like that....
unvote; vote: Espeonage
Kise wrote:@hiraki:
i can get on board with voting them. Grey was strange when it came to esp's wagon earlier this phase. Coulda been stalling esp's lynch intentionally.
If ur asking me if i think ur scum: not at the moment. Hence why i said leave you, dram and trag alive to win the game. I feel like eliminating everyone else would kill the wolves 4 sure. Im basing this on liveliness of slots, since replacements that share their lover's opinions rather than
others'
makes me less suspect 4-person QTs.

GREAT.

SO HOW MANY MORE BANDWAGON SWITCHES WILL COME OUT OF THAT LOVER HYDRA DUE TO 'SHIT POSTED IN THE QT?'

BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM, THEY FIND THE ENTIRE TOWN SCUM. AND THEY WILL VOTE FLOP AS SOON AS IT LOOKS LIKE A TOWN BANDWAGON WILL DERAIL.

FUCK THIS.

SO AM I SCUM FOR TRYING TO DERAIL PO/ESPY LYNCH STILL, KISE?

RIGHT BACK AT YOU.

EXCEPT I AIN'T SAYIN YOU'RE SCUM FOR CONNECTIONS. I'M SAYING YOU'RE SCUM 'CAUSE YOU'RE REALLY FUCKING SCUMMY.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1955 (isolation #238) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:59 am

Post by GreyICE »

Oh sweet fuck, Fate replaces into a town slot.

Maybe I can FINALLY get this Kise lynch.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1957 (isolation #239) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:29 am

Post by GreyICE »

Fate, I have a simple rule.

When my town reads as strong as the noonday sun
Have town reads as strong as the noonday sun
And I trust the town read (getting a town read on Vezok, for instance, is very possible, but trusting his judgment = LOL)
I trust
their
townread.

xRECKONERx is
TOWN
. I ain't gonna 'mastin lol threaten to quit site' y'all, but I'm so certain of this. I trust his judgment on Dram.

Since you're dram's lover, you're town.

I'm an engineer, Fate. I've often said engineering isn't the art of telling what's important (any derp can tell ya that), it's deciding what's not important. It doesn't matter HOW Reck has a town read on your slot. He does, I trust him, details ain't important.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1960 (isolation #240) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:50 am

Post by GreyICE »

Fate wrote:I got all sorts of "YAUS FATE IS HERE! IF I CALL HIM TOWN RIGHT QUICK MAYBE HELL HELP PUSH MY KISE MISLYNCH" vibes from that post.

But thats prob because what I've read (aka the last two pages) Kise's wall came off as pretty impressive. And since [REDACTED] Kise scum meta is lazy as fuck, yeah I don't like it one bit Grey.
Fuck your stupid meta analysis in the ass with a fucking razor lined dildo.

Kise played exactly optimally for scum this game. Don't scumhunt in the early game, because you need town mislynches to whittle down the pool. Become proactive and pro-town late game.

Unfortunately for him, he didn't anticipate the other scumteam being doink mcdoink and the failboat squad.

Lazy as fuck?

That's been him until day 5:
Kise wrote:
EmpTyger wrote:How is it protown to drop this without an adequate exlpanation?
I did.
Kise wrote:I'm just going to throw out that I read Emp as scum for
trying to set up lynches of both my pair and Nero-Reck
Simple as.

Look, guys, I think after playing on mafiascum for nearly 2 years, I deserve to have a chance to chill out. So, I wanna post minimally... at least until I feel better.

Hi, new lover... I think this is cheating. So our QT is a pretty good place for you to drop some knowledge on me. Let me soak up game.

PO's 664 is interested. Unless I'm seeing it wrong, sil' first says he doesn't know what to make of the situation, only to later say one of Reck and me was lying - All within a matter of 47 minutes.

Ooh, he woke up and finally started doing something.

Fate, your play has fucking sucked recently, and apparently you can't read me for shit. You can stop making stupid pants meta cases, and realize we'd lynch ANYONE for what Kise has done.

Is fucking MangaofIllusion town because he wallposts? Oh hells no. So why is kise? Meta? FUCK YOUR META BITCH
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1962 (isolation #241) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:59 am

Post by GreyICE »

Oh shut up.

You piss me off
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1974 (isolation #242) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:17 am

Post by GreyICE »

Oh I want to fucking self vote here just to see the look on your face when I flip town. You have been so fucking stupid recently. Kise is scum, you nitwit. Me flipping town isn't going to fucking change that.

Go read the bloody thread.

And we're not lynching reck or you despite the fact you are a FUCKING MORON
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1979 (isolation #243) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:20 am

Post by GreyICE »

Oh fuck this.

Fate, you promise to apologize to me and antihero personally when I flip town, and I mean a serious fucking apology, and I will fucking self vote just so I don't have to put up with you being SO FUCKING STUPID.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1985 (isolation #244) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:24 am

Post by GreyICE »

Besides, me flipping town is GUARANTEED to put Kise in the shitter, and frankly with Kise team dead, Fate can't fucking lose this game unless he lynches Reckoner. Which'll probably be the first thing he suggests to tomorrow, given my luck with him.

Whatever, Reck, if I get that apology promise, and I flip town will you lynch Kise tomorrow, like you should be doing today?

And if I don't get that promise, I'm going to fucking set this town on fire to get Kise lynched. Because I fucking want the scumteam DEAD, and Fate isn't losing this game after the work I've put in.

PEDIT: FUCKING MAKE IT SERIOUS, FATE. I WANT A SERIOUS FUCKING PROMISE. YOU HAVE BEEN REALLY, REALLY BAD RECENTLY, AND I WANT THAT CLEARED UP.

APOLOGIZE SINCERELY TO ME AND ANTI AND FUCKING LYNCH KISE TOMORROW, AND I'll GET OUT OF THIS THREAD. I FUCKING AM SO TIRED OF THIS GAME ANYWAY

PEDIT2: NO FUCK THIS FUCK YOU FATE FUCK OFF WE ARE LYNCHING KISE TODAY YOU DON'T KNOW JACK SHIT
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1988 (isolation #245) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:32 am

Post by GreyICE »

Reasons to lynch Kise:

1) Exactly what I said earlier. Ideal scumplay is to wait to scumhunt until later in the game. When does he become active? Right around the time I say I'm content to lynch him for his totally worthless contributions to the thread.

2) Serial tunneling. Seriously. Reck. PO. Now me. Funny thing is what happened with PO. Right at L-2, he hops off her wagon. And then buddies her. And then lynches her when she won't go for his buddying. Why? Well one mislynch won't do it. Two mislynches won't do it. If he can derail the PO/ESPY wagon, or at least bail on it, he might live until endgame. And it looks like it might work. After betting his own lynch that she'd flip town, he hops off, then he hops back on with exactly no reasoning whatsoever. Here's his explanation:
Yeah, Esp needed to learn a lesson, and I didn't go soft on him. That's tough love. In future games, and now that he's in the dead QT and knows who's who, maybe he will quit being a hard head and fucking listen when someone like me reevaluates the situation and actually tries to look out for him in the long run. It took a mighty long time for me to catch LM & Ash slipping, but once they pulled the 180 from Esp to me, I knew something was up. PO herself even mentioned how hard she was fighting the lynch and how alone her pair was, and it opened my eyes. My post following hers was when I switched over to Ashblade. But, of course, I'm sure PO and Esp only wanted to lynch me so they stayed alive. I called them out on self-preservation many times, and in the end I took that same road - Insult to injury? Maybe. It's a learning experience.

They'll remember for the rest of their mafiascum.net careers that reevaluating the situation (and going for Ash/LM) would have served them much better than trying to ensure there was a guaranteed counterwagon (myself). Had we put enough votes on Ash, then both Esp and myself would have steered away from being lynched, and likely gotten everyone else to also check into Ashblade. I tunneled Esp for the longest, then I got off his case and tried to prevent others from tunneling as well. But oh well. Esp was not getting remorse from me by saying he suddenly found Ashblade scummy at the last minute. My heart is a fucking ice box. I don't fall for appeal. Keeping my vote on him had nothing to do with thinking I was lynching scum. I did that shit to hopefully prevent him from repeating what happened here. Not saying I'm the be-all, know-all, because I know I have learning to do as well.
This is scum as fucking hell. SCUM, you fucks. Not town.

3) He's about to start buddying fate pretty hardcore. Watch Llama's suspicions evaporate for today.

Oh, and Llama. This deserves its own post.

PEDIT: Fate. Seriously. Go buy a plain ticket to Mexico to star in a show where you suck a bag of donkey dicks. This is retardation at its finest.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1990 (isolation #246) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:40 am

Post by GreyICE »

LlamaFluff wrote:Told you guys PO was town, my town reads are usually solid.
Vote dram

back to what we should have been doing forever.
So Reck and Fate's dumb theory is that I'm scum with EMP and Hiraki, who are pushing for Dram's lynch, while I say they're town.

While Kise says Dram and Reck are most likely town, and Llama says Dram is scum.

This is fucking horrible.
LlamaFluff wrote:So I did some reasearch.

You know with all of their posts, combined, for the entire game, they never address eachother. We have one line in one post where dram calls ash prob-town. We also have one line from ash that is disagreing with drams read on Kise. That is it, for the ENTIRE game.

Its these two pairs. End of story. They work perfectly on interactions, on reads, on votecounts.
He "did some research." Really? Because these are two pairs that NEVER FUCKING POST. So they NEVER FUCKING ADDRESS EACH OTHER WHEN THEY POST.

NICE FUCKING RESEARCH.

OH WAIT, IT'S THE PLAN THEY WORKED OUT IN THE QT.

KISE/Llama. Tragedy/Papa Zito.

Put money on it.

LAUGH AT FATE as he fucks this one up and lynches Reck
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1991 (isolation #247) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:41 am

Post by GreyICE »

Fate wrote:Wait, did Kise make a "I'm going into a 1v1 with this person, GUARANTEED they flip scum or you lynch me."

Yeah that's town Kise ALL RIGHT.
OH FUCK THIS

BEFORE BAILING, BEFORE DOING THE SAME WITH RECKONER DAY 1 THEN BAILING, BEFORE ANYTHING?

FUCK YOUR DUMB META YOU CUNT
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1996 (isolation #248) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:47 am

Post by GreyICE »

LlamaFluff wrote:lol

Yeah im sticking with my ash/llamarble pair lynch. I see them as the partner to dram/fate or ice/anti (even can work with emp/hikari).
So many wonderful mislynches
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1997 (isolation #249) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:48 am

Post by GreyICE »

And where's Papa Zito and Tragedy? It's funny how you and Kise NEVER EVER MENTION THEM

PZ+Tragedy. Kise+Fluff. Bank it.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2001 (isolation #250) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:38 am

Post by GreyICE »

xRECKONERx wrote:Grey, if you flip town, I will go after Kise before endgame.

My EmpTyger lynch takes priority.
Ugh, why are we lynching them again?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2006 (isolation #251) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Bite me, Kise.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2009 (isolation #252) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Fate's town. He'd be less annoying if he was scum.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2011 (isolation #253) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by GreyICE »

I'd bitch about how stupid you are being, except that I know you know better.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2023 (isolation #254) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:19 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Good lord GreYICE has been sowing the seeds for Kise suspicion 40 pages ago? Talk about prepping a mislynch.
I love this bit. I've been suspicious of Kise for 40 pages, so I've been 'prepping for a mislynch' that long.

Rather than, y'know, trying to figure out whose town and whose scum.

Kise is scummy as shit.

Your only case for him being town is "LOL META."

Why is he Town, Fate? Why? He's not.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2024 (isolation #255) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:46 pm

Post by GreyICE »

xRECKONERx wrote:See: EmpTyger's awful tunneling on me.

In fact, in light of Fate's comments, I would say him tunneling on me with weak cases looks like a direct counter to your stonewall defense of me as town.
Also reck, and before I head out for the day, has EMP ever once succeeded in getting this town to believe his theories? You're saying I'm pinning my hope of victory on that dink convincing one town pair to vote you, and keeping him alive till LyLo? His own partner doesn't take the reck theory seriously.

Fucking no.

Just. No. Fate is wrong here, and I don't like EMP. We lynch Kise today. Why the HELL is he town?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2027 (isolation #256) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by GreyICE »

xRECKONERx wrote:God dammit, vezok's town.
I trust your reads, Reck...
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2028 (isolation #257) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by GreyICE »

As for Kise, I don't fucking give a shit about the awful "meta" defense.

Kise played exactly the optimal scum game. Some activity on day 1 so people get a town read on him. One of those "lynch me or him" gambits, backed down from quickly. Coasted from day 2 on, deliberately not helping the town find scum. SUDDENLY takes initiative day 5 when the other scum team is gone and the werewolves are now in the limelight, and ramps up the lame PO/Espy tunnel. SOMEHOW gets a town read at L-2, despite tunneling them for days, then when the wagon is stalling out, revotes. Reason?

Espy needs to 'learn a lesson.'

Kise needs to learn a lesson too. Meta don't save you when you scum.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2030 (isolation #258) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Yes Reck.

I think you are Mafia

And partners with kcda+BS and Mist+Vezok.

Exactly what I was implying.

Or maybe I was suggesting I don't trust your reads.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2031 (isolation #259) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:59 pm

Post by GreyICE »

As for EmpTyger, I still can't come up with a Werewolf-scum motive to white knight the hell out of kcdaspot and baby spice. You don't have nightkills, you need mislynches. If, as a werewolf, he had a town read on them, I don't know why he'd go so far and take so many risks to defend them. It damn near got him killed for being mafia-scum.

He's never even used that as a defense. He seemed genuinely ashamed of how bad his read was.

That's town. Lynching him is fucktarded.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2034 (isolation #260) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:05 pm

Post by GreyICE »

xRECKONERx wrote:How is tunneling on dramtown town?
How is tunneling on you or PO town? Yet you ask me to believe that of Kise, and that's hardly the end of the list of things I must believe of Kise-town here.

And how is Emp tunneling on you? He seems to me to genuinely want to solve this game. As for his play the first few days, that was fairly garbage. His play since then? Slightly better, still fairly garbage. Hi, Reckoner, I want to introduce you to someone. His name is Dramonic. His play? Fairly garbage. Town.

As for tunneling on Dramtown, another introduction. LlamaFluff? He's Kise's partner. To quote you "THOSE POSTS DON'T COME FROM TOWN"

Well since then they've done a scummy vote hop off at L-2, done a scummy vote hop back on, justified it by saying that Espeonage needed to "learn a lesson," wallposted, and gone to two new tunnels (Kise is tunneling me because I'm partners with Ashblade... or Hiraki... or someone..., Llama has been tunneling Dram for blah now).

Lets face it Reck, Dram has hardly played the most sterling of games. TBF, he's lurked like hell. As for his partners, Werewolf555 is the worst player to grace a thread that contained Mist7676 (I swear they're related from those random numbers), Xalxe requested to replace into a slot that he immediately flaked out of (along with at least two other games, so that's very null, but hardly fun), and the little gerbil in Fate's head appears to have taken a tumble off the wheel.

So people suspecting him? Fuck, I want more content from those slots. If nothing else, one or two more strong pro-town players lets us finish this game, rather than stalling it into oblivion. Although Fate seems custom designed to give us... something. Lord knows what.

But the way Kise and LlamaFluff are doing it? How the HELL does that come from town?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2043 (isolation #261) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Emp still reads town to me. The attack on reckoner is sheer nonsense, Reck is obvtown, and I feel pretty certain of my town read on Emp. Simple fact - town being wrong doesn't make them scum. Emp went to the hilt defending kcdaspot - while confirmably not being kcda's scumbuddy. I didn't feel he was scum then, I don't feel he's scum now. He's town playing to the best of his ability, imho.

Though I will ask this: Emp, who are your two strongest town reads?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2046 (isolation #262) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Oh hai:
LlamaFluff wrote:
Im going to end up questioning dram-scum a bit since it would leave basically just emp as the other half of that pair and that isnt a beautiful fit, if dram is scum its with ash/emp/you, and the last two are hard to fit due to conflicting actions or reads. Tragedy, PO and Ice are out as dram partners.
What changed? Dramonic scum seems to be an open license for you to tunnel into an active lurk.

Since you don't want to do scum reads apparently, a list of strong town reads. With no NKs, town reads are much more important.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2052 (isolation #263) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:11 am

Post by GreyICE »

GreyICE wrote:Oh hai:
LlamaFluff wrote:
What changed? Dramonic scum seems to be an open license for you to tunnel into an active lurk.

Since you don't want to do scum reads apparently, a list of strong town reads. With no NKs, town reads are much more important.
hello llamafluff? What changed?

Oh that's right, you're scum, so who cares which town couple you to after really?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2055 (isolation #264) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:49 am

Post by GreyICE »

Yeah, 'cept Kise isn't town, while Reck and Dram are. So your 'gut' and 'meta' are bullshit.

Lurkscum partners are Tragedy/PZ most likely. Marble is town and I feel that Emp is town despite evidence that he can't fire on all cylinders. And since I'm town, that's process of fucking elimination at this point.

Besides which I note Fate doesn't even comment on the fluffball, who is pretty obvious at this point. PZ/Tragedy are in a bad place to be voting me, since PZ has a town read on me, and Tragedy popping her head up at this stage is pretty potent. Besides, this vote count is telling:
SensFan wrote:Vote Count:

Kise (5): Llamarble, Antihero, GreyICE, Hiraki, Ashblade
GreyICE (4): Kise, Nero Cain, Fate, xRECKONERx
Llamarble (2): LlamaFluff, Tragedy

Not Voting: EmpTyger, Papa Zito, dramonic

8 to lynch
Since then, Llama has gone against his claimed logic with no apparent reason to decide to lynch me.

Bussing is raw suicide, so it has to be one of Dram+Fate (obvtown so no), Reck+NC (obv not), or PZ+Tragedy (DING DING DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER)

Points may change if there's vote hops of course, but I have this one figured out.

Fate of course will claim differently. Lemme see the Fate path to scum victory:

Me today. Emp tomorrow. Marble next. Ding ding ding, Fate finds a way to get this one out of the town's hands!

Reck, if you allow that sequence of events to occur, I will smack you so hard your eyeballs switch sockets.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2062 (isolation #265) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:37 am

Post by GreyICE »

xRECKONERx wrote:Grey, I already told you that if you flip town, I'll reevaluate my position on Kise tomorrow. TBQH I don't think Zito/Tragedy are scum, though they ARE lurking, I don't get scum vibes from them.
I don't particularly either, but Mariyta is an EXPERT at not giving off scum vibes, and I know her knee jerk reaction to things her partners do - she votes for her partner, angrily declaims about stuff, and leaves enormous, broad holes in her posts for a justified wagon jump.

I need to see that juicy, juicy red flip first, but look at what she did in response to the interactions between you and Kise.

And it's boiling down to process of bloody elimination for me.

Kise - strong scumread
Reck - strong townread like noonday sun
Dramonic - strong townread from Reck, weak townread from me. Strong townread on Fate, he'd never suck this badly during a mislynch as scum.
Llamarble - has figured out logic behind game, is executing it. Slowly. Ash is TOWN
Emp - the twit is town. Hiraki reads townish too.

If I have a townread on Tragedy/PZ too, then obviously one of my townreads is wrong. And that is Mariyta's little game with Kise, that was not good.

We'll lynch Kise today, he'll flip werewolf, then we can worry about other things.

Holy balls, Reck, why the fuck is Fluff town? What changed since yesterday? PO and Espy flipped town?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2067 (isolation #266) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:21 am

Post by GreyICE »

Fate, I can and will call you scum when you're scum.

You're being fucking dumbtown today. I'm used to dumbtown. Speaking of locked in a tunnel, hello Fate. Hows your rage tunnel going?

Llama. Is. Scum. So. Is. Kise.

Get over the fact you'll have to sheep me and wake up.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2069 (isolation #267) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:54 am

Post by GreyICE »

Hey Reck, if scum bus their buddies here, and you're 100% on the Dram+Fate = town pair, then it's guaranteed to come down to a three man LyLo. With you, Dram, and mystery guest #3.

Do you think I'd fucking trust my fate in this game to you deciding to lynch fucking Dramonic over me?

Or would I be throwing my weight in with the Llama/Emp/everyone who wants to lynch Dramonic today, when I can still gather enough townies together to make it happen?

WHICH DO YOU THINK SCUM ARE DOING RIGHT NOW?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2074 (isolation #268) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Fucking balls. Me>EMP>ash was my fate sponsored path to a town loss.

RECK YOU SWEAR WE AIN'T GOING DOWN THIS?

BECAUSE I TRUST CAPTAIN HERP DERP AS FAR AS I CAN THROW HIM AND HIS NINE GIRLFRIENDS.

WHEN HE'S WRONG HE DON'T BALL IT UP AND GET ONE THING RIGHT.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2077 (isolation #269) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:31 am

Post by GreyICE »

Damn it. PZ is almost definitely scum. I was hoping I was wrong, but the tyger-dar has so far been impeccible.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2079 (isolation #270) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:35 am

Post by GreyICE »

I say that because there's two strong plays for scum at the moment. The first is to come out and establish a 2-team coalition that votes together and try and push themselves to endgame there. The only team doing that is Reck/Fate, and they haven't in earlier days and I have strong town reads on both.

The other option is to essentially 'soft-support' your other teammate. That's the more conventional scum tactic, and what I think is going on here. If Kise/Llama are the active pair, their partners are lurking and soft supporting.

Bussing just ain't an option here
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2081 (isolation #271) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:24 am

Post by GreyICE »

Meh, FINE.

Question: Me and anti, Kise and LlamaFluff - town/town, or town/scum (and if the latter, who will flip red and why)? I think we can discard scum/scum - me because I know it ain't true, everyone else because, well, I ain't been focused on Kise for (as Fate says) 40 pages because of a bus I legitimately believe would be utterly insane.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2092 (isolation #272) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:26 am

Post by GreyICE »

Kise wrote:Also:
EmpTyger wrote:GreyIce’s play makes no sense today as werewolf- unless he’s werewolf with Reckoner (or you). He’s putting his neck on the line arguing for a Reckoner/dramonic/GreyIce endgame.
I saw a similar concern posted by Reck I believe it was. Thing is, mislynches can be used as an excuse for the werewolves (anyone, really) to "reevaluate" their reads. Having a revelation is the perfect setup to flip a 180 on a townie and condemn them for manipulating things.
Haha, nice.

PO&Espy reevaluation much?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2094 (isolation #273) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:21 am

Post by GreyICE »

Can't you just... like... open it up and check?

Or are there posts in the last five not written by Tragedy or Papa Zito?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2096 (isolation #274) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:28 am

Post by GreyICE »

So... open it up and tell me us what the last five posts were about
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2098 (isolation #275) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:35 am

Post by GreyICE »

Bah sounds genuine.

Well I'm comfortable with where my vote is at.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2103 (isolation #276) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by GreyICE »

LlamaFluff wrote:
Llamarble wrote:If player A (Reck), whom I think is town and know is good, gives a townread on player B (Dram), I take their perspective into strong consideration. Especially in a case like this. I think Reck is more town than Dram, but they're likely both town and I'll never vote either of them unless it's just them, Grey, and us left so their order doesn't matter at this juncture.
*bzzzzt* this doesnt work

Player A says player B is town
Ash says he trust the read of player B by player A, and thats where the entire read of player B is coming from
Ash then says player B is MORE TOWN then player A.
Player B2 comes in and attacks player C (strongest town read).
This makes player B2 EVEN MORE TOWN then he used to be.

All this logic fails.

I could buy a C/A/B decending list, but this makes no sense.

Also its amazingly convinent that your list has manifested itself to be the people throughout the entire game have called you town and defended you as town, and the people who have called you scum as scum. Buddying busted, screw this im back on (off?) the wagon. FATE COME IN AND SEE THIS.

unvote
Vote Ash
^^

SCUM GUYS
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2111 (isolation #277) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Fate wrote:I'm having a really hard time grasping this game what with all the pairs and shit.

Specially with Llama's LOOK HERE AT MARBLE VOTE: ASH

O_o

Hmmm skimming the last couple pages:
THESE DONT MESH:
LlamaFluff wrote:
unvote
Vote Grey

I swear if dram/fate is the team im going to lore this over everyone blindly calling him town for life. Done with this at this point though.

1. RIGHT TO SUSPECT DRAM/FATE RESERVED. FATE SHEEP ONTO GREY
2. POST FATES SWITCH ONTO EMPTY, APPEAL TO FATE TO FIND NEW TARGET.

PINGPINGPING
WHO IS FLUFFS LOVER AND WHY HAVENT YOU TOLD ME ABOUT THEM RECK?
For one glorious second common sense intrudes. Then it's like "nope. Why succeed when you can fail?"
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2113 (isolation #278) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Yes, he always vote hops from his #1 scum pick to a #2 to the largest wagon while buddying his #1 scum pick. Of course! It's just his posting style. Well why didn't I see that immediately?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2117 (isolation #279) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:32 am

Post by GreyICE »

EmpTyger wrote:GreyIce:
If you're innocent and Kise is guilty, you think the other werewolves have been lurking through Kise getting severely bandwagoned D5 and D6, and haven't been chainsawing or counterbandwagoning or bussing or anything like mad these past 2 days?
I have such a hard time thinking that anyone could think that.
COUNTERBANDWAGONING?
Espeonage (8): Papa Zito, dramonic, Tragedy, Hiraki, Nero Cain, EmpTyger, xRECKONERx, Kise
Kise (6): Llamarble,
Purple Orange
, Ashblade,
Espeonage
, GreyICE, Antihero
Kise (6): Llamarble, Antihero, GreyICE, Hiraki, Ashblade, EmpTyger
GreyICE (5): Kise, Nero Cain, Fate, LlamaFluff, xRECKONERx
Llamarble (1): Tragedy
Dramonic (1): Papa Zito
Papa Zito left himself enough holes to drive a truck through in his last post, and Tragedy has been... unpredictable at best. They're definitely partners with Kise scum.

If Kise is town... I really dunno. Llamarble/Ashblade, and EmpTyger/Hiraki would look worse for bandwagoning, but Emp is town.

I just don't see Kise and LlamaFluff flipping town here.

Reckoner: I'm not betraying you, I'm not scum. Fate's not scum either, he just has a head full of rocks every now and then. His town read on Kise is based on a meta null point and is ridiculous, and even he was like... Llama? SCUM.

I told you the town path to loss, right? Me>EmpTyger>Llamarble?

And Fate's latest post doesn't look good? YOU WILL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN, WILL YOU RECK? DO YOU GODDAMN PROMISE? CAUSE FATE WILL DO IT JUST TO SPITE ME
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2119 (isolation #280) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:43 am

Post by GreyICE »

GODDAMN IT RECK: Me>EmpTyger>Llamarble

WOULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2121 (isolation #281) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:47 am

Post by GreyICE »

xRECKONERx wrote:What, that lynch sequence?
Yes.
Even if me and Emp flip town?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2123 (isolation #282) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:54 am

Post by GreyICE »

Goddamn it Reckoner, I'm not lynching someone I think is town just to prove that I'm town. That's bullshit. It'd be like someone saying "Well lets lynch Dramonic because if he flips town we can trust Reckoner!"

But at least you won't let Fate herp-derping throw away this game. I suppose I deserve some of it after Walking Dead where I suspected him from day 2 on out, but in my defense that was a cult game so town reads meant jack shit, and he was the ninja serial killer, SO...
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2125 (isolation #283) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:46 am

Post by GreyICE »

Well that pretty much leaves me at appealing to Nero Cain and Dramonic, since steering the Fate tunnel is epically problematic.

Mod: Prod Nero Cain and Dramonic and all the other inactives, because there has to be a few

GreyICE (5): Kise, Nero Cain, Fate, LlamaFluff, xRECKONERx
Somehow I just have this doubt Tragedy and Papa Zito will be productive places for me to try and get my Kise votes from, even though they really haven't commented on the wagon.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2127 (isolation #284) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:19 am

Post by GreyICE »

Okay, does EVERYONE who is not Fate now grasp the huge enormous problem?

1) He thinks Dramonic is scum, and has made several long, wall posts on the issue.
2) He thinks that Ash/Marble - Me/Anti is most likely the scumteam
3) Lets lynch Ash-Llama!

Okay, this is bogus and scum. The lynch on Dramonic has died in the water. The lynch on me has reached 6 votes and even if PZ+Tragedy both bailed on their votes, it would take Dramonic (scum man #1, ho ho) to hammer me.

So lets go lynch... the person Fate has some suspicion of whose not me?

Oh bullshit this is town.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2129 (isolation #285) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:51 am

Post by GreyICE »

LlamaFluff wrote:Actually, as I said, Fate/dram and ice/anti are about on equal ground of who I think is scum with ash/llama.

The way Fate came in though, I just immediately got a massive paranoia wave of it being Fate/dram/ash/llama. I also would be willing to hedge bets on exactly one of dram/fate and ice/anti to be scum.
How the fuck is that a bet hedge? You hedge your bet that if one town couple flips town you better lynch the other town couple?

So if Ash/Llamarble flips town, it's me/Anti and Dram/Fate?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2131 (isolation #286) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:11 am

Post by GreyICE »

LlamaFluff wrote:If ash/llama flips town I dont know what the hell to think, although I doubt im going to have to consider that. I still think that its one of you/anti and dram/fate, not both. I really cant see it being both of you.
So... lemme guess. EmpTyger/Hiraki would show up?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2134 (isolation #287) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:33 am

Post by GreyICE »

Why does everyone have such a problem reading Fate? :igmeoy:

He's obvtown right now guys.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2137 (isolation #288) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:12 am

Post by GreyICE »

LlamaFluff wrote:
GreyICE wrote:Why does everyone have such a problem reading Fate? :igmeoy:
Because Fate always plays very strong and aggressive, which makes it hard to distinguish town and scum quickly. Its a lot like lurkers to me, where you need more information from other alignments to solidify anything past gut. The biggest thing creaping me out about Fate is he attacked EXACTLY who I would have in his position if it was a dram/fate/ash/llama pairing, which makes me feel even worse with the dram-scum read. I have caught scum before by them playing a few positions exactly as I would have played it as scum more then anything else.
Wait, exactly the person he'd have chosen to attack in Dram/Fate+Ash/Llama pairing is someone who thinks Dram/Fate and Ash/Llama are both town?

And not say... you? Whose read the situation correctly?

EL OH FRIGGIN EL
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2147 (isolation #289) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by GreyICE »

I swear Reck. No goddamn me>Emp>Llamarble. I'll come back and cut your face off with a rusty knife. And I'm only half joking.

Fate... <3

Even if you can't read me worth beans ;)

I'm going to make a case that Kise and LlamaFluff are obvious scum, and I'm going to force Papa Zito and Tragedy to declare their alignment for this lynch wagon. None of this futzing about, they say who they goddamn well wanna lynch.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2166 (isolation #290) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Me, you incredibly useless lurker. I need some more townies to help lynch Kise, and you and Dramonic are the only lurk-town left I had to maybe change their vote.

Kise case is coming together, but this game is as long as sin, and much more boring.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2171 (isolation #291) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Meh, both of them having to do an AWESOME 180 onto my wagon will be fucking incredible when I flip town.

Come on boys and girls, look at all the wonderful townies on my wagon. See Fate? He's going to sober up eventually, the week long whiskey binge has to end sometime. See RECKONER? He'll eventually figure it out. Both of them have LlamaFluff dead to rights. You need me lynched if you're going to win. Come on, figure out that 180 smoothly.

And I'll get that fucking case on Kise one of these days when I stop wanting to cry every time I read this thread. Page 2 of his ISO is an awesome start, but it's all comedy gold. And Fluffball is obv
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2174 (isolation #292) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by GreyICE »

It's Mariyta. She has an interesting reaction to her scumteam doing anything remotely unconventional - she votes for them, demands explanation, and flails about for other lynches.

I learned this DURING the course of this game while playing on her scumteam in a different game (it started later than this and ended a little while ago).

Looks pretty much like this:
Mariyta wrote:I think actually posting the logs falls outside the spirit of the game. I haven't seen anything from Reck that makes me think he's scum or would have any reason to lie, though.

UNVOTE: Llamarble, VOTE: Kise
Her reflex is, without a doubt, to vote for her scumbuddies before giving the matter a second thought.

Mariyta wrote:I think Reck needs some more lovin or something. He's way too stressed.

I'm not sure I believe Kise blatantly lied. I've I had conversations with someone and thought it was with someone else.
UNVOTE: Kise
I need to re-read,but I really don't want to. :(

@Tragedy: Please get your booty in the QT. Kthxbye.
Unvotes with a soft defense of Kise.

It's fairly classic for Mariyta treatment-of-scumbuddies. NOTHING like being scum with a person to see how they react to their buddies actions, and Mariyta's is to generally ignore or avoid them unless they do something loud and surprising, at which point she votes for them out of reflex, and then looks for other places for her vote to be.

PEDIT: <3 :D
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2182 (isolation #293) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:14 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Tragedy wrote:It's pretty unfortunate on how Llamarble is more focused on Kise, when he doesn't even consider the problem about GreyICE, ugh.

Vote: GreyICE
YES YES YES

HERE WE ARE PEOPLE

VINDIFUCKCATION

RIGHT HERE

SCUMTEAM DETECTED.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2183 (isolation #294) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:16 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Fate wrote:
Ashblade wrote:Yeah yeah, I didn't do what I thought I'd do and said I'd do and I'm not doing it today (or yesterday) either. At this point I've nearly had it with this game and don't care what the hell happens with this lynch.
Kise (6): Llamarble, Antihero, GreyICE, Hiraki,
Ashblade
, EmpTyger
WHY AM I NOT FUCKIN SURPRISED
BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY DRINK LITTLE GIRLY DRINKS WITH FUCKING UMBRELLAS IN THEM

I HAVE FUCKING 100 PROOF WHISKEY IN A BOTTLE NEXT TO ME AND AM READING MASTIN WALLS FOR [REDACTED] AND YOU'RE SITTING THERE TRYING TO GET DRUNK ON LIKE WHITE RUSSIANS OR SOME SHIT
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2184 (isolation #295) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:19 pm

Post by GreyICE »

AND OH COOL YOUR KISE META IS SO GREAT

MARIYTA IS RUNNING ON FUMES, SHE REPLACED OUT BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T WANT TO DEAL WITH THIS ANYMORE. SHE WAS REACTING AS SCUM, THAT'S WHY SHE'S SO FUCKING OBVIOUS IN RETROSPECT EVEN THOUGH SHE PLAYED A GREAT GAME. NO INNOVATION.

IT'S STRAIGHT REFLEX FOR HER - PARTNER GETS ATTENTION, VOTE PARTNER, LOOK FOR EXIT.

SHE BARELY PROBES KISE, JUST LOOKS AROUND FOR AN EXIT HOLE

SHE'S OBVSCUM IF KISE IS SCUM.

NOW LETS PROVE #1 TO YOU, FATE M'BOY
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2185 (isolation #296) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:29 pm

Post by GreyICE »

LETS FUCKING START HERE:

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p2791834

YEAH, NOW IDEAL SCUMPLAY IS TO OPT OUT OF SCUMHUNTING UNTIL LATER DATES IN ORDER TO FUCKING REDUCE TOWNIES. YOU JUST WANT TO LOOK TOWN FROM DAY 3-4 ONWARD, BECAUSE IF YOU'RE LYNCHING TOWN DAYS 1-3, SCUM CAN WIN.

KISE'S GOT BALLS, I'LL GIVE HIM THAT, BUT HE GRASPS THE SCUM STRATEGY HEAD ON. HE LOOKS PRETTY TOWN COMING OUT OF DAY 1 SO HE FUCKING COASTS. THAT'S FUCKING BAD.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p2807332
Kise wrote:
EmpTyger wrote:Your alleged contradiction is because you're reading *Llama* instead of what I actually said. Which was:
EmpTyger wrote:The antitowns are ubercoordinated and have greater numbers than typical. They can easily dominate the thread and prevent the town from coordinating, prevent the town from thinking things through. Town cannot sit back and passively win this game. This isn't that kind of setup. This setup requires almost every protown player to actively compete. At least, if they want the the town to win.
Llama, is this what you were referring to? I have no clue what it is you were referring to, hence why I said it
looks
like Emp done goofed. (Vote stays)
werewolf555 wrote:
Mod: I put the photo into the quote by accident, please fix
No, it's funnier that way.
Purple Orange wrote:In terms of lining up lynches, where does your "Reck-Nero-PO-Espy orgy" you've been pushing since the beginning of the game fall?
Well, dear, it's only proper to want to lynch 4 players that you feel share a scum QT. As opposed to, you know, your 14 player lynch-list. If the majority of players are inactive, then the majority are obviously town. I have fallen into the inactive category so my
current
line of thinking is that townies are somewhere in the 90's% range of those other inactives... if not 100%. Purp, I'm not sure how long you've consistently played mafia, but I know better that lurkers and people who barely contribute (or fail to contribute completely: werewolf) are NOT always scum. It's a matter of you actually attempting to figure out why each player would do certain actions as both town and scum, then take note of it, then weigh which of the two viewpoints reads stronger compared with interactions of other players - This, instead of lynching minimal players in lazy fashion.

I found time to go back and look at the q21 lynch... I'd think it had enough fuel from townies attacking that pair that at least half of the scum (4-/+ players) would stay off of it. Of course, you, Esp & Emp were not voting q21 so guess what I'm thinking. :?:
THIS IS JUST A FUCKING SCUMCLAIM. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU SEEN THAT FUCKING CASE? HOW MANY TIMES? IT'S THE FUCKING "
KITCHEN SINK
" CASE YOU DERP. EVERY FUCKING THING YOU FIND THROWN AT THEM TO MAKE THEM SCUMMY, WITH CONDESCENDING BULLSHITTERY TO BOOT.

Kise wrote::?:

Vote: vezok

FLACKA!
HEY LOOK FOLKS, THIS IS PAGE THREE OF A SEVEN PAGE ISO

PAGE THREE

PAGE FUCKING THREE

HE HASN'T DONE JACK SHIT UNTIL THE FUCKING MAFIA DIED.

THEN HE REALIZED HE
HAD
TO LOOK TOWN OR WE'D KILL HIM BY PROCESS OF FUCKING ELMINATION.

HE HASN'T BOTHERED TO BE PRO-TOWN UNTIL HE REALIZED HE MIGHT BE LYNCHED.

HE DIDN'T BOTHER TO SCUMHUNT UNTIL HE MIGHT BE LYNCHED.

HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING... UNTIL HE MIGHT BE LYNCHED.

THEN WHOSE HIS SCUM?

PURPLE ORANGE AND ESPEONAGE?
OH EXCEPT HE HAS A CHANGE OF HEART AT L-2, AND ANOTHER WHEN THE WAGON MIGHT BE SWINGING A DIFFERENT DIRECTION.

AND THEN IT'S OBVIOUSLY ME.

FLUFFY IS SCUMMY AS SHIT, EVEN FATE SEES IT. FUCK, EVEN DRUNK FATE MIGHT GET IT, IF HE HASN'T PASSED OUT FROM A SUGAR OVERDOSE OR CHOKED ON A LITTLE UMBRELLA.

AND LOOK, 11TH HOUR, KISE ABOUT TO BE LYNCHED, HERE'S TRAGEDY WITH A BULLSHIT VOTE.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2188 (isolation #297) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:03 pm

Post by GreyICE »

YEAH ITS SHIT OH NO KISE I FIGURED YOU OUT

YOU FUCKING ARE SO FUCKING OBVIOUS I READ YOU ON DAY THREE

I KNOW IT SUCKS

IT SUCKS THAT LF DOESN'T WANT THE ENTIRE SCUMTEAM ON ME DOESN'T IT? YOU KEEP TELLING HIM "GROW UP, NO ONE WILL BELIEVE WE'LL ALL VOTE HOP OBVIOUSLY LOOK AT TRAGEDY NO ONE CALLED HER ON THAT LITTLE SWITCH"

BUT WE WILL

I HAVE YOU KISE. EVEN IF YOU GET THIS MISLYNCH, WHATS THE PUSH NEXT? EMP? THEN LLAMARBLE? OH FUCKING NOT GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN.

I SEE THESE CARDS, I CALLED THEM, YOU DON'T HAVE A HAND LEFT
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2190 (isolation #298) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:47 pm

Post by GreyICE »

No, I'm pretty sure scum won't bus their buddy. The reck-fate thing is just too strong. So despite the fact they KNOW it's scum as shit, scum won't be on a serious scumwagon for long.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2192 (isolation #299) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:48 am

Post by GreyICE »

RECKONER YOU FUCK RIGHT UP THERE. THAT'S THE FUCKING DOTTED LINE. LYNCH THIS OBVSCUM.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2205 (isolation #300) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:28 am

Post by GreyICE »

Papa Zito wrote:
Llamarble wrote:At this point we're pretty much waiting for Zito/Tragedy to decide who dies, which is unfortunate since they're probably scum with Kise.
You.

Llamarble.

What are the links between Zito/Tragedy and Kise.
At three points in this game has there been a bandwagon on Kise.

Day 1: Mariyta voted Kise, then looked about for other targets
Day 5:
Espeonage (8):
Papa Zito
, dramonic,
Tragedy
, Hiraki, Nero Cain, EmpTyger, xRECKONERx, Kise
Kise (6): Llamarble, Purple Orange, Ashblade, Espeonage, GreyICE, Antihero
dramonic (1): LlamaFluff
GreyICE (6): Kise, Nero Cain, Fate, xRECKONERx, Dramonic,
Tragedy

Llamarble (1): LlamaFluff
If I assume that
- scum aren't bussing (because it's unwinnable 2:1)
- the Kise wagon is serious (and oh god is it),
- Kise is scum (which I firmly believe)

Then the candidates who were on Kise day 1 and me day 2 are:
Reckoner/NC
Fate/Dramonic
PZ/Tragedy

My town read on Reck is strong as the hills, and I believe him when he says that the EmpTyger flip is the only thing preventing him from voting Kise - it's exactly the sort of stupid nonsense he'd get stuck up on.
Fate is town.

So... yeah. If it's Kise, it's PZ/Tragedy.

If scum ISN'T kise, I'd pretty much rate you town. EmpTyger lynch is probably a fine one at that point, but I have a suspicion that mine would happen before then. I'm not overly worried about that, as I don't think the odds of Kise being town are very good. Fate's little caps whine up there simply reveals he's missed the EARLIER cases on why Kise's treatment of the Day 5 PO&Espy wagon was scummy as shit (the little unvote at L-2 / revote when wagon was stalling bit, and the crappy 'teach him a lesson' reasoning).

What is your opinion on that, PZ, btw?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2207 (isolation #301) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by GreyICE »

'cause it's the same whoever tells this stuff to you? I'm bored citing the obvious here, ask something interesting next time.

More to the point, what's your thoughts on the entire Kise/LlamaFluff day 5 Wagon dance they did with the PO&Espy wagons, and Kise's expressed reasons today about lynching Espy to 'teach him a lesson' despite thinking he was probably town?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2209 (isolation #302) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Kise wrote:Don't forget you "grudgingly" agreed to lynch Esp too, GI. You had them down as town too.
Yah, because the day was stalled like shit.

A little like today.

Eventually some town will realize that the nuzzling around my wagon is a lot scummier than those on yours, Kise
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2212 (isolation #303) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by GreyICE »

PZ: THEN VOTE FOR ONE
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2213 (isolation #304) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Papa Zito wrote:We should flip them before the town's interest level hits absolute 0. Where NOTHING MOVES.
Papa Zito wrote:We should flip them before the town's interest level hits absolute 0. Where NOTHING MOVES.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2216 (isolation #305) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Kise wrote:Your case is BS and you know it. Your buddy marble has always lurked like ninja fucking gaiden and you didn't have the decency to double check and make sure he wasn't doing the same shit you say I'm doing as optimal prime scumplay w/etf. And you give marble's performance a townread... that's funny.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2221 (isolation #306) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:45 am

Post by GreyICE »

Tragedy wrote:I was not on Kise during the first few days. The hell?
Tragedy, you barely mention him. In fact during the entire drama with Reck/Kise you basically lurked.

The first mention of him from you comes here:
Tragedy wrote:
If Tragedy/Mariyta is lynched and a confirmed town-flip occurs..
I still suggest lynching...

PO/ESP <- PRAY/KISE <- DRAM/WW <- EMPTYGER/HIRAKI <- RECK/NERO <- LLAMARBLE/ASHBLADE <-GI/ANTIHERO
Where he was the person who should be lynched after PO/ESPY, for no good reason.

So yeah, I went from your towniest read to you voting for me over the Kise wagon when he was the person you should lynch IMMEDIATELY AFTER PO&ESPY with no justification, no reasoning, and no logic.

And then there's this amazing defense of Kise:
Tragedy wrote:
Espeonage wrote:Kise's partner is mia so that adds kise to the list. I know you think kise is town but just saying.

I do believe the town pool should be extended to have Grey/Anti and Emp/Thingy(replacement) as a subset in the probably town pool. That leaves Llama/Ash and Kise/PP as the next lynches. If somehow they are both town then we can move to the other two.

I'm just prioritising lynches here seeing as we're discussing this.
OBJECTION.
You mentioned
Kise's Partner
, which makes him add him into the list.
How come?

You're just double bussing with your scum partner(s)
, I think?
You two have been onto the throats on each other, I think again.
But then there's the same problem with
EmpTyger's Partner
, whose BEING replaced?
You decided to slit the throat out of a partner-less person but you just simply think the other partner-less idiot is TOWN?
THIS IS IRONICALLY MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL!

YOU, ARE COMPLETELY FAULTY, ESPEONAGE.
So yeah.

I'm completely 100% down with you and PZ as Kise partners.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2222 (isolation #307) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:46 am

Post by GreyICE »

ZITO:

CLAIM SCUM IN THREAD
VOTE FOR ME OVER BUDDY
OR BUS

ONLY SHOT OF WINNING IS TO LYNCH ME SINCE I
HAVE THE MENTALITY OF A PIT BULL WHEN I GET MY TEETH INTO THESE THINGS
AND THEY'RE IN.

FATE HERPA DERPA CAN'T LOSE THIS ONE FOR THE TOWN.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2228 (isolation #308) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by GreyICE »

ABSOLUTE ZERO

THE TEMPERATURE WHERE NOTHING MOVES

I CAN'T MAKE MY FUCKING PARTNER PLAY THE GAME

HERE'S THE LIST OF TEAMS WITH A PARTNER WHO HAVE FLAKED:

XRECKONER
DRAMONIC
TRAGEDY
KISE
LLAMARBLE
EMPTYGER

I MAY BE JOINING THIS LIST :P
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2236 (isolation #309) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Was I... wrong about PZ and Trag?

I'm sorry Reck, should have trusted you.

But I swear unto god, if Emp is town and you lynch Llamarble

There will be all sorts of evil and violence and screaming.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2241 (isolation #310) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by GreyICE »

dramonic wrote:... Did Kise just claim scum?
WELL FINALLY

I HAVE TO MAIL YOU PEOPLE THE MEMOS
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2246 (isolation #311) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by GreyICE »

YES

WE WILL FLIP YOUR SCUMMY ASS FIRST KISE

YES WE WILL

YOU DIE
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2254 (isolation #312) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:45 am

Post by GreyICE »

Thank fucking god.

Fate's such a pain in the ass, he replaced into a game once that had 8 obvscum, 1 town-like object (who I accused of being the Serial Killer), and 3 actual scumteam members - and he thought I sounded 'really townie' by comparison to, say, the guy who responded to doctor protects by speculating about who the doctor could have protected, the woman who wouldn't shut up about AGM being a serial killer, and the lurking IoA master who offered to do a multipage 'town case' on why I had to be town, and never produced. So ever since then he's basically been chewing my ass because he can't read me.

I don't really care at this point. The only fucking way on this planet you could fuck it up is if this town lynches you or Fate, or you guys decide to lynch Ashblade and Llamarble. And Fate knows if his lynch path is Emp>Llamarble next and the town loses, I'll let him forget about it in, oh... 2017. (meanwhile if Llamarble and Ashblade are actually scum through some insane coincidence that involves flying pigs and frozen demons, he'll let me forget about it in... oh, about the same year).

I want to see who has the ever living balls to hammer though, I won't take that away from this town.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2256 (isolation #313) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:21 am

Post by GreyICE »

Llamarble (1): LlamaFluff

Not Voting: Tragedy
Yeah, so if I'm town this one's kinda obvious, isn't it?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2259 (isolation #314) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:35 am

Post by GreyICE »

Nero Cain flaked on Reckoner AFAIK.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2267 (isolation #315) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:19 am

Post by GreyICE »

LlamaFluff wrote:This game continues to piss me off since its obvious that the lynch is ash/llama. What happened to about five pages ago where everyone was like "thats a great point on ash" and then ash never responded, and then everyone forgot. I dont know what more I can say at this point except to just sit here in protest not voting to lynch the pair that really only has about a 50-50 shot of being scum.
You could self-vote, that's like a 99.8% chance to be voting for scum
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2278 (isolation #316) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Papa Zito wrote:Arrite.

GREY your lover is posting elsewhere on the site but not here what should I think of this.
I have no idea. At all.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2279 (isolation #317) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by GreyICE »

GreyICE wrote:
Papa Zito wrote:Arrite.

GREY your lover is posting elsewhere on the site but not here what should I think of this.
I have no idea. At all.
Actually, you should think that SensFan is incapable of handling prods and replacements like a moderator.

Seeing as its been like two weeks...
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2288 (isolation #318) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:18 am

Post by GreyICE »

Okay

So this game? http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=16926

STARTED AND ENDED IN THE TIME THIS FUCKING DAY HAS BEEN GOING ON
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2289 (isolation #319) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:19 am

Post by GreyICE »

FUCKING I WANT A KISE LYNCH BUT THIS IS ABSOLUTE ZERO NOTHING HAPPENS.

FUCKING MOVE TO ME OR MOVE TO KISE. ANYONE WHO DOES NOT HAVE THEIR VOTES ON
ONE OF THE TWO OF US
IN THEIR NEXT POST IS SCUM.

I DECLARE IT SO BECAUSE THIS DAY MUST END. THE PEOPLE WITH VOTES NOT ON ME OR KISE:

Tragedy
Papa Zito

THIS IS IT YOU TWO SCUMBUNNIES.

TAKE A SIDE. MAKE YOUR STAND. LYNCH ME OR LYNCH KISE. NO OTHER OPTIONS
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2290 (isolation #320) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:20 am

Post by GreyICE »

SENS FAN PROD EVERYONE
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2295 (isolation #321) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:00 am

Post by GreyICE »

Ash and Llamarble are NOT SCUM YOU DIRTY SCUMBAG

JUST FRIGGIN CLAIM ALREADY AND WE CAN END THIS THING MY GOD
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2298 (isolation #322) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:54 am

Post by GreyICE »

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

YOU ARE GOING DOWN YOU SCUMMY MCSCUMMER

I CAN READ YOU YOU ARE SCUM
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2301 (isolation #323) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by GreyICE »

xRECKONERx wrote:Still here.
Still waiting on a lynch.
I have become increasingly disillusioned with this fucking game.
You too?

I'm not joking. That game I linked to? We lynched Parama,Fate,Zyconium,GhostWriter, and Vezok.

And it took less time than THIS FUCKING DAY IS TAKING
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2307 (isolation #324) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:58 am

Post by GreyICE »

IF THIS WERE A TOWN/TOWN RACE SCUM WOULD HAVE FOUND AN EXCUSE TO SWITCH SIDES BY NOW. THIS IS TOWN/SCUM, EVEN FATE CAN SEE IT.

TRAGEDY SEES IT COMING:
Tragedy wrote:FFF.
LLAMARBLE.
ISH. SCUM.
THE TWO MAIN WAGONS ARE STUPID, SO IT'S PRETTY POSSIBLE THAT THEY'RE BOTH TOWN AND SCUM ARE ON THE WAGON.
I WILL DIE

THEN THE TOWN WILL BE LIKE HRRRRMMMMMMMM

HE FLIPPED TOWN. OH DEAR HOW ODD.

Kise+Llamafluff
Tragedy+Papa Zito.

BOOKMARK IT FATE.

I KNOW I SHOT YOU ON DAY 2. THIS CAN BE YOUR TOTALLY MISGUIDED MISLYNCH REVENGE. THEN SHEEP MY FUCKING READS, AND LYNCH THOSE TWO.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2319 (isolation #325) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:41 am

Post by GreyICE »

ABSOLUTE ZERO THE STATE IN WHICH NOTHING MOVES.

DAMN IT FATE, MISLYNCH ME TOMORROW, GET THIS SCUM OUT OF OUR THREAD.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2321 (isolation #326) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:17 am

Post by GreyICE »

xRECKONERx wrote:It's been going on for over two months and...yeah. I just want it to be over.
VOTE KISE

YOU CAN GODDAMN LYNCH ME TOMORROW I'LL SELFVOTE IF HE'S TOWN

JUST KILL HIM RECKONER

VEZOK

KCDASPOT

DO IT FOR ME
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2323 (isolation #327) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:20 am

Post by GreyICE »

ME FOR GODS SAKE

JUST FUCKING VOTE FOR ME CLAIM KISE SCUM AS YOUR BUDDY DO IT DO IT DO IT DON'T WASTE TIME DO IT
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2333 (isolation #328) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:59 am

Post by GreyICE »

Is EmpTyger/Hiraki town Fate?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2348 (isolation #329) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Just proxy NC's vote to Reckoner and move on.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2349 (isolation #330) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Like entire games have begun. And ended. IN THIS DAY ALONE.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2350 (isolation #331) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:03 am

^^

Of course crouching tiger, lurking moderator doesn't help, the fact that we took to running our own vote counts, and I think considered just doing our own lynches and flips on the honor system was kinda meh.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2355 (isolation #332) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:56 am

Post by GreyICE »

The only way I see him flipping town is if it's Trag+PZ&Emp+Hiraki

Which the late push towards Ashblade had me wondering, since if it goes Kise>Me then Ash+Llamarble are going to be fairly obvtown.

But Fate has a strong Ash townread, and Ash+llama are fairly obvtown, so I'm not too worried about that. Fate can have his bloody mislynch if I'm wrong, I don't think Antihero is EVER picking up that prod.

I think they'll flip wolf.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2359 (isolation #333) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:05 am

Post by GreyICE »

FUCK

Fine, lynch me.

I don't even care.

Vote:GreyICE
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2365 (isolation #334) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:36 am

Post by GreyICE »

Fuck that PZ.

I don't even care about this game anymore. Having people ACTUALLY care in LyLo is going to make this easier. NO ONE has made a case on anyone besides me and Fate. If it takes a speed lynch of me for this entire town to reevaluate, sit down, and actually scumhunt, then do it.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2368 (isolation #335) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:39 am

Post by GreyICE »

Reckoner, you haven't even fucking bothered to make a case on EmpTyger.

Fate, you're an idiot.

PEDIT: Reckoner is an idiot.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2372 (isolation #336) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:42 am

Post by GreyICE »

You do suck.

However once I'm dead you'll actually have to scumhunt. And you MIGHT have a shot of pulling that off. If you don't lynch bloody Ashblade, ya twit.

PEDIT: PZ, you've had time for twice as many posts in the past few hours as you've contributed in the past few weeks.

Might as well end with my vote on scum.

Vote: PapaZito
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2374 (isolation #337) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:43 am

Post by GreyICE »

ITS NICE HOW YOUVE ONCE DONE A SINGLE THING TO MOVE A SINGLE WAGON FORWARD ISN'T IT?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2375 (isolation #338) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:44 am

Post by GreyICE »

Fate wrote:WOW that whole "I'm dead I give up" card really LASTED A LONG TIEZ
I have a message for you from a friend:

Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2380 (isolation #339) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:49 am

Post by GreyICE »

Fate wrote:^He's not even making sense anymore.

He threw all his cards into that Kise mislynch, hoping we'd sit back and say "DAMN. He was REAULLY sure about Kise, maybe he's town who was wrong?"

Classic Greyscum. NOTICE how he's not shouting "WHY WOULD I AS SCUM PUSH KISE ALL THETIME KNOWING HE WAS FUCKIN TOWN GOD DAMN IT?" because he knows he'll just be noosed that much quicker, so he just sits there and crosses his fingers and prays Ashblade will defend him along with SCUMBUDDY2
FUCKING LEAVE ASHBLADE ALONE YOU DUMBASS.

I WOULD never blow all my town cred as scum to push a mislynch on town with fucking 3 mislynches left, but I don't even care. I need to figure out which of Emp/PZ needs to die first, WAIT THAT'S THE SCUMTEAM. With a note to you, because you apparently missed the memo where you AREN'T a herp-a-derp.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2384 (isolation #340) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:51 am

Post by GreyICE »

Fate wrote:So ASH is the buddy you trust to go far without you?

Look at the wheels turn in Marble's head, is debating with you whether to Bus or not.

HEEHAHEHE
HAE
HEH
AEHAEHHAEHHAEHAAAAAAAA
I wonder if after this game, you'll finally admit you can't read me

And stop doing this.

This isn't even the first time.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2385 (isolation #341) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:52 am

Post by GreyICE »

Papa Zito wrote:
q21
- 13 (
Snake
silavor
, antihero, Nero Cain,
vezokpiraka
, Dramonic,
Haylen
, Mariyta, Tragedy, Reck, GreyICE,
Baby Spice
Kcdaspot
)
GreyICE - 4 (
Purple Orange
Espeonage
, EmpTyger,
Umbrage
)
Kcdaspot
- 3 (Thingyman, DarlaBlueEyes, Llamarble)
Espeonage
- 2 (werewolf555,
q21
)
Umbrage
- 1 (
PrayPiotr
)

Not Voting - 1 (
Kise
)

Kcdaspot
- 12 (Reck,
silavor
, vezok, Tragedy, Nero, Dram, Mariyta,
Kcdaspot
, GreyICE, werewolf,
Kise
, Llamarble)
Mariyta
- 3 (
Espeonage
Purple Orange
Baby Spice
)
Llamarble - 2 (antihero, EmpTyger)
WHAT THE FUCK?

WHAT IS THIS SHIT?

ARE YOU TRYING TO FIND THE LAST MAFIA LOVERS?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2389 (isolation #342) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:18 am

Post by GreyICE »

I'm voting for you for ALL OF A SUDDEN posting like a fiend. While not making any sense for days and days. Maybe this herp-a-derp town can figure things out after I'm gone.

Though I tend to doubt it. Ashblade mislynch ahoy.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2392 (isolation #343) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:27 am

Post by GreyICE »

Papa Zito wrote:Why is Ashblade town.

dammit

ASHBLADE IS USELESs AND HAS POSTINED LES THAN ME WHY IS HE TOWN AND I"M SCUM LOLOL?
Well I suggest it's because his PM is town, and yours was 'werewolf.'

But that's okay.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2395 (isolation #344) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:38 am

Post by GreyICE »

Papa Zito wrote:GREY
Ashblade wrote:AKA a case by Friday.
Ashblade wrote:Prod received, sorry about being away.

And finally! The lynch went through on Kise. That I'm happy about. If he doesn't flip scum I'll shut up about it.
THIS IS WHERE YOUR TOWNREAD COMES FRMO AMIRITE? SHOWING UP RIGHT WHEN THE MISLYNCH GOES DOWN SANS CASE ON SAID MISLYNCH?
GreyICE wrote: Well I suggest it's because his PM is town, and yours was 'werewolf.'

But that's okay.
RHETORIC VS DATA AND LOGIC HMM
No you've just been getting progressively easier to read for me.

You're actually scum this time, and Tragedy's slip right there was classic.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2396 (isolation #345) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:38 am

Post by GreyICE »

Tragedy wrote:..Werewolf?...
The hell?
No.
Fucking.
Way.

There's no way that someone whose been in this since day 1 doesn't know that there's werewolves and mafia lovers.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2397 (isolation #346) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:39 am

Post by GreyICE »

Tragedy wrote:Post #0: I'd be dodging any questions but Mariyta knows I'm town and might reply for me, but whatever. ScumScum?
Post #2: Truly overprotective, I mean, your lover is attacking GreyIce but Thingy disagrees. Seems weird in a funny way.
Post #8: When he/you mentioned "the better wagon" argument, it's quite true, for that means EmpTyger would be controlling 2/4th of the players and get 'em to lynch Player X / Target. About the nightless part, I just realized about it now.
Post #13: Interesting about Scenario 2. But wait, wouldn't it be faulty if you're going to speak with someone else other than your lover outside of the game? (QT doesn't count). Seems most likely possible that felt scummy, since Mafias/Werewolves can talk to the other Mafia/Werewolf Lovers...
Post #16: (Antihero Idea #1) Interesting, interesting. Antihero just saying "you're scum" doesn't cut it, for it is like a plain OMGUS as Umbrage mentioned. Derpherp. About Antihero's second quote, Umbrage
is
being somehow productive (not mainly).

Umbrage's post check-ups half-complete. Will go through more when I'm in a better mood.
It may include arguments and obvious statements. Just trying to read Umbrage better, though.

----
DBE: And so..? What does
that
idea conclude?
Hell, she discusses them in one of her first posts...
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2433 (isolation #347) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:30 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Papa Zito wrote:P.S. GREY you still didn't explain your Ashblade is town or how his fewer posts are somehow better than my moar posts.
OH I SEE

Townieness is decided on the basis of post counts. You know what? I'm not even bothering to justify this.

You think Ashblade and Llamarble are scum
You think I'm scum
You're voting for Reckoner
Dram might be scum

THERE'S SIX FUCKING LOVER PAIRS, TWO WEREWOLF PAIRS, AND YOU THINK FOUR OF THEM ARE SCUMMY. OCCAM'S RAZOR SUGGESTS AN EXPLANATION.

EVEN IF THAT FISH FACE FATE GETS ME LYNCHED TODAY, THIS IS OVER FOR YOU.

I ALMOST WANT HIM TO DO THAT SO HE CAN SPEND TOMORROW DERP EXPLAINING.

BUT NO. YOU BRING OUT THE ENTIRE SCUM TEAM AND YOU PUT THEM ON MY WAGON IF YOU WANT ME DEAD.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2434 (isolation #348) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:31 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Hell Fate did that once. All four scum in the game voting for me on day 2. AND I STILL WASN'T LYNCHED
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2441 (isolation #349) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Okay, ashblade, back on track. Feel free to lynch me. Now lemme solve this one:

Reckoner is town townie of the town patrol.
Fate is town because this is town Fate. Also I don't want to lynch Dramonic, etc.
You're town.

That leaves...
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2444 (isolation #350) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Hell if all you derps are on board with lynching the scumteam once I'm gone, go for it.

This is nice solid town llama. And Ash.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2448 (isolation #351) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:22 am

Post by GreyICE »

'kay.

So scum reck cleared scum dram while you vote for llamarble scum.

ANYONE ELSE BEEN ENDGAMED?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2482 (isolation #352) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Llamarble wrote:I buy it. A lot. Emp has been "Tragedypair is town" most of the game except for a period when he said they might be mafia,
which of course is a suspicion that goes away for free on second maflynch.
Tragedypair has pretty much kept Emp as town, and when they disagree they bicker rather than find each other scummy.
Neither of them have any substantial individual towntells to scare me off lynching them.
I think I like Emplynch best; in case Grey is scum I'd like not to lynch their first choice pair & Emp fits more teams. VOTE: EMP
I've always been curious whether you're a tiger with EMP weapons or some kind of number (portmanteauing empty with integer). Or is it both? Die.
We're not in LyLo.

If it's me and EmpTyger, we have nowhere to run after a PZ town flip.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2487 (isolation #353) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Llamarble wrote:You could potentially run over me.
I feel like in your position I might be thinking "well I don't want to change my mind in case Llama's scum counterwagoning for PZtragbuddies."
Which is sort of impasseful for picking who to lynch first.
I do think you're town so it probably makes no difference, but I like Emplynch better than Traglynch.
The thought did cross my mind. "You have a strong scumread on X, and Y are probable partners so lets lynch Y first" is bad.

Whereas if you are, then you can safely mislynch me AND EmpTyger, and you'd still have to face down Reck+Dram+Fate+unnamed mystery guest (seriously, I forget Reck's partner right now).

That being said, I still have a townread on you, and me and Emp scumteam would get eaten by Fate's favorite poet.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2491 (isolation #354) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by GreyICE »

DemonHybrid wrote:
GreyICE wrote: (seriously, I forget Reck's partner right now).
Mastin.

Who still has yet to post his thoughts.
Oh.

Lawd.

God.

No.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2492 (isolation #355) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Please mastin, we're at 100 pages. Just do a quick summary. I can't read any more lovers multiball.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2505 (isolation #356) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:39 am

Post by GreyICE »

mastin2 wrote:Hi, all. Sorry I had a little trouble with access. It's fixed, now, obviously. I've read about a third of the game, but I think I'll read it all. Also, I asked Yaw to replace Mastin with mastin2. (For obvious reasons. :P)
Has to do with a small statement he made in a game.

I will still strangle you btw. :P

But good to see you're still here. <3
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2510 (isolation #357) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:08 am

Post by GreyICE »

xRECKONERx wrote:Mastin needs to post something... at all.
You sure you're prepared for that?

:D

<3
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2527 (isolation #358) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by GreyICE »

This mess has been ongoing for four months. Entire games have finished in individual game days.

Don't expect progress, it doesn't happen in hell.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2534 (isolation #359) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:27 am

Post by GreyICE »

Papa Zito (3): GreyICE, xRECKONERx, DemonHybrid
GreyICE (2): Fate, Dramonic
xRECKONERx (1): Papa Zito
EmpTyger (1): Llamarble

Not Voting: Ashblade, EmpTyger, mastin2, Hiraki

We are missing way too many people here.

People who need to provide that content shit:

Hiraki
Llamarble
Ashblade
Fate
Dramonic (LAWL NO)
Mastin
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2539 (isolation #360) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:46 am

Post by GreyICE »

Llamarble wrote:I buy it. A lot. Emp has been "Tragedypair is town" most of the game except for a period when he said they might be mafia,
Tragedypair has pretty much kept Emp as town, and when they disagree they bicker rather than find each other scummy.
Neither of them have any substantial individual towntells to scare me off lynching them.
I think I like Emplynch best; in case Grey is scum I'd like not to lynch their first choice pair & Emp fits more teams. VOTE: EMP
I've always been curious whether you're a tiger with EMP weapons or some kind of number (portmanteauing empty with integer). Or is it both? Die.
Dude.

Llamarble/Emp scumteam makes like zero sense right now, yes/no?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2541 (isolation #361) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:56 am

Post by GreyICE »

mastin2 wrote:You need a better quote than that, Grey. 'Cause that quote sounds like obvious distancing to me. Like, painfully obvious.

Like I said, these are reads I got from skimming, so they might change when I read the game in detail. But I don't think my reads'll change that much.
Distancing is fairly suicide here. Remember one scum lynch buys the town two more lynches. If Emp flips scum today, you can lynch me, and Zito, and STILL be able to lynch Llamarble as the last bet.

You see the problem, yes? As long as you and Dram/Fate are town, you can take out one scum pair with ease. So the mislynches need to come out of a different pool (obv things are different if you disagree with the Dram/Fate read, but... meh).
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2550 (isolation #362) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:27 am

Post by GreyICE »

Okay so I've thought he was town since day 1 or so. But now he keeps showing up in my likely pairs.

Since Zito/Llamarble is weird. Just... weird.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2552 (isolation #363) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:30 am

Post by GreyICE »

EmpTyger.

Him and Zito make sense. Llamarble and him I guess makes sense.

Zito and Llamarble makes ZERO FUCKING SENSE.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2559 (isolation #364) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:02 am

Post by GreyICE »

Is it really bad
that I have a town read
On hiraki too?

Reckoner, if you and Dramonic are both werewolves and decided "lets not bus, lets instead be really great townies (well you are) and we're going to rock this town and no one will stop us" I will cry.

And cry
And cry

And probably congratulate you two.

WHAT MAKES THIS GAME MAKE SENSE?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2560 (isolation #365) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:09 am

Post by GreyICE »

Okay, fuck it. Fate is town, Dram is town, Reck is town, Mastin is town town town town jesus how does he give me that read so fast.

Vote: EmpTyger

THIS IS FOR YOUR FUCKING LOGIC CASES EMP
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2562 (isolation #366) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:19 am

Post by GreyICE »

Okay, so Marble has pushed against Emp on and off for the game. This is fully consistent for him.

Emp has danced about how townie Mariyta/Tragedy are for the entire game to the point where I'd think they were masons.
EmpTyger wrote:My top 4 suspect pairs are:
Antihero/GreyICE
DarlaBlueEyes/Llamarble
Nero Cain/xRECKONERx
Espeonage/Purple Orange
Less certain about #4. Not sure it matters at this point. And I hate secondguessing myself anyhow. Because I'm honestly not sure what I can do here. I'm not seeing any way to count 12 votes onto my suspects.

Incidentally, pairs I feel innocent:
Baby Spice/Kcdaspot
Haylen/silvador
Mariyta/Tragedy
Mist7676/vezokpiraka
EmpTyger wrote:And Mariyta/Tragedy are not good lynches. They are trying to be logical and trying to make sense of the game and being thwarted by the context of some other players drowning out. That is an asset for the town. The goal is to lynch the players creating confusion. Not the players being confused by something confusing.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2563 (isolation #367) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:19 am

Post by GreyICE »

I just remembered
why
I hate
reading
this
game
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2565 (isolation #368) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:21 am

Post by GreyICE »

MADNESS?

THIS IS LOVER'S MULTIBALL!

WHAT DO YOU THINK KILLED THE SPARTANS?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2577 (isolation #369) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Yes, I'm scum with Papa zito. It's nice to see you're following the thread Fate.

Fucking I hate your fucking herp tunnels on town.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2602 (isolation #370) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Damn it, stop drunkposting.

And PZ, nice misrep.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2610 (isolation #371) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by GreyICE »

GreyICE wrote:ITS NICE HOW YOUVE ONCE DONE A SINGLE THING TO MOVE A SINGLE WAGON FORWARD ISN'T IT?
Mine is like the first wagon you cared about ever in this entire thread.

And all of a sudden you're engaged.

All of a sudden you're ready to go.

But please, full quote me. It wasn't the activity, it was the SUDDEN change in activity. After having no real opinion on who the scumz were for days and days, all of a sudden its like "yay I am utra townie lets get GI lynched!"
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2616 (isolation #372) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:41 am

Post by GreyICE »

What?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2692 (isolation #373) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:53 am

Post by GreyICE »

I'm not scum. I remain not scum.

Unfortunately this means one of my strong town reads isn't, but I'd be convinced that it's reck, oh... if the moderator tells me. And I'd want Yaw to, I'd trust Reck over SensFan. Fate, I have no idea what's going on in your brainbox, nothing sane. At least it's not scummy, if you were scum you'd need one mislynch, and you're flailing about for pairs.

I'm going to focus on what I know, and look at PZ, Tragedy, and Mariyta.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2693 (isolation #374) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:55 am

Post by GreyICE »

xRECKONERx wrote:Plus Fate has been blissfully unware of his own scummeta until just now so yeah
Well I lynched him on day 2 over it, so he might be trying something different, but no.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2694 (isolation #375) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:22 am

Post by GreyICE »

Marble remains town.
Ashblade remains town.

RECK YOU'RE CERTAIN THAT DRAM AND FATE ARE TOWN?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2695 (isolation #376) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:30 am

Post by GreyICE »

Also Fate
Reck's been confirmed town since page 2 when he forgot scum didn't get NK powers.

You're telling me a 4 man quicktopic and no one mentioned that scum couldn't kill? Trolololololol.

Sure if he had a game full of scummy actions, that MIGHT overcome that, but he's been pure fucking town since then.

To quote chess 'page fucking 2.'
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2703 (isolation #377) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:50 am

Post by GreyICE »

Well I'm kind of praying that you're wrong right now, because fate and dram are voting for me, and it's 6 to lynch, so... uh... God I hope they're scum.

But anyway, I'm not crossvoting, because I really am hoping that the vast lurking by the scumteam (and any scumteam I have has vast lurking) is costing them.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2706 (isolation #378) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:03 am

Post by GreyICE »

Marble+PZ doesn't seem possible right now.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2708 (isolation #379) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:05 am

Post by GreyICE »

Or does it?

Huh.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2712 (isolation #380) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:12 am

Post by GreyICE »

ARGH NONE OF THESE TEAMS WORK

I'm going out for dinner.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2718 (isolation #381) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Tragedy wrote:If Grey IS town as you all thought, then who would Llamarble pair up with other than ourselves?
Also, Grey looks a bit awkward here.
I am a bit awkward. I have 4 town reads and no firm conviction you're scum.

The only thing I know for a fact is that Reckoner is town.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2720 (isolation #382) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Okay, the thing I can't get over is PZ at the start of day with the quicktopic. At this point there's no pro-town reason to extensively use a quicktopic.

There is a VERY pro-SCUM reason - they need to coordinate a 4 man quickhammer with times they are all online. They can't do that if she's not in the quicktopic.

Mariyta replaced out of Brotherhood because of SpyreX and Fate, had NOTHING to do with her being town or scum, and I doubt it does here. But Zito has bandwagoned and is now voting me for bandwagoning when he's NEVER pushed someone hard, he flopped between me and Kise all day yesterday, he's encouraged hammers and gotten mad at me for them.

Tragedy is a wonderful snowflake, but I'm not sure that has anything to do with her role PM.

Now I have to fucking pray their partner is Fate+Dram, or one of those two gets their head out of their ass (who am I kidding? DRAMONIC - I AM NOT SCUM. THEY ARE. YOU'VE NEVER MADE A FUCKING CASE ALL GAME, YOUR HAMMER YESTERDAY WAS FOR NONSENSE REASONS, SCUMMY SHIT HAPPENS. SHEEPING FATE IS RIDICULOUS).

Fate - leave the tunnel. It's anti-town when I do it, it's antitown here. If you think you're proving a point to me - you're not.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2723 (isolation #383) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Why not? It's most likely at least some of the scumteam are ignoring their quicktopic. Certainly was the case with the other team.

You can't see Tragedy ignoring the quicktopic? I can.

I guess I just have to cross my fingers and hope Reck is wrong about you then, Fate. I'd wait longer, but I'm town, and I have 2 votes on me in LyLo.

I've reread Reckoner, I've reread Mariyta, I've reread Tragedy, I've reread Zito, I've reread Llamarble. Marble dropped off the planet in terms of scumhunting when the mafia team died, which would be consistent with either him being scum or him having zero time. I KNOW the latter is true, so null. Ash gives me town vibes. I'm not sure what the fuck is up with you, I'm praying you're scum with PZ. You haven't made a fucking bit of sense since you replaced in.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2725 (isolation #384) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Fate wrote:CLASSIC FUCKING SCUMPLAY

PREY ON THE WEAKEST TOWNIE, TRAGEDY.

DON'T EVEN HAVE THE BALLS TO TRY AND MISLYNCH ZITO?

GREY IS AWKWARD BECAUSE HE CAN'T FUCKIN PUSH CASES ANYMORE.

HE'S RUN OUT OF STEAM. THERE'S NO MORE SCUMMY TOWNIES LEFT TO PUSH AND MISLNCH JUST ZITO OVER LOLACTIVITY AND LOLQT TELLS
Oh for fucks sake.

You and Dram are the scummiest townies you enormous fucking moron. Was it Werewolf555 or Xalxe who gave us the town read on your slot? Or maybe it's Dram's contributions to the game, what, like all 5 of them. Or maybe it's your fucking herp-a-derp tunnel where you talk to no one.

Everyone whose not me or Reck has wanted to lynch your slot at one time or another, and I include Antihero in that.

So shut the fuck up before you make even more of a fool out of yourself.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2733 (isolation #385) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Unvote

Okay, SHIT. This makes no sense. Today is the day to bus if any day ever was, but... why now?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2736 (isolation #386) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by GreyICE »

xRECKONERx wrote:
GreyICE wrote:Marble remains town.
Ashblade remains town.

RECK YOU'RE CERTAIN THAT DRAM AND FATE ARE TOWN?
Yes.
Fate legitimately believes you're scum, hence him trying to line up the buddy-lynch for tomorrow. Only problem is, he doesn't realize the game ends if you get lynched. And dram is townier than town.

Not sure why Ash/Llamarble are so solid-town for you. I would still be okay with a Zito lynch for today, as every POSSIBLE pairing I see him in makes sense:

Zito/Trag + Llamarble/Ashblade
Zito/Trag + GreyICE/DemonHybrid
Zito/Trag + Fate/Dramonic

Even if I was wrong about Grey or Fate/Dram, Zito fits perfectly with every one. Whereas, I can't make sense of other pairings, like:

GreyICE/DemonHybrid + Fate/Dramonic (lolno. Fate/Dram have been hardcore pushing for a Grey lynch for days now, that isn't bussing)
GreyICE/DemonHybrid + Llamarble/Ashblade (meh, I guess this could work, since Grey has been calling them town)

Fate/Dramonic + Llamarble/Ashblade (I'd need to read more into this one, because uh, this one just seems way too fucking random... it would mean that scum made literally no power plays the entire game and every other team was town just screaming at each other the whole time)
Llamarble wrote:I reread Espy & PO. Espy's "I don't want to derail my own wagon" referred to KCD. That statement makes a lot of sense to me from the perspective of scum not wanting to be the one derailing the lynch on his buddy. Particularly since 3 minutes later he points out the day is super young.
Scum thought process: I don't want to lynch KCD and I am ready to go attack someone else, but his scumflip will make me look bad if I start my counterwagon now. But it's only 5 days in, so this wagon won't last, and I can wait for it to self-dissolve naturally instead.
Town thought process: I can't see one. Not posting suspicion because it might compete with your other suspicion doesn't make sense.

Their subsequent record on kcd isn't great either. PO votes the pair briefly D2 while saying he thinks BS has been very townish and he may be simply getting confused by KCD's randomness. Then he joins Espy on the Mariyta counterwagon. Espy's facepalm barrage near the end of KCD's life may have been "I can't believe these townies are lynching my buddy without even noticing they're a hammer"

And of course the PO/Esp pair wouldn't surprise me as wolves either, which is a nice bonus. And there was PO's leadoff wifommish "I forgot setup information I discussed in the signup thread."

VOTE: Espeonage
They were also a recent scumread of Ash in our QT; I like that as well.
There's just so much raw town thought process going on here.

I don't see it.

I do see it with Zito.

Papa Zito wrote:shh adults are talking shh
Papa Zito wrote:I guess I should do this in caps.

RECK HOW DO YOU KNOW FATE IS TOWN

HOW DO YOU KNOW HE'S NOT SCUM GOING FOR THE GOLD

INSERT MOAR THINGS TO YELL ABOUT HERE
Oh gods. Votes are all over the place in LyLo

Reck is town. Reck is the only thing I'm certain of right now. I'll lose the game if I'm wrong, and if Fate hasn't lost it already, but so be it.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2737 (isolation #387) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Ashblade wrote:No complaining? Alright. There is more than 1 way to skin a cat, every time wolfy goes over 3 days (I was hoping it was 2 and thought it was 2 before I checked the rules) we'll prod request (I know I will). I hope you all will join me in this task.

With that said... VOTE: Espeonage

His play and hunting has the luxury of being there without being there to me. Yeah he thinks Tragedy and Mariyta are scum, but that's about all I can really make out of it besides some words on Kise (I don't think he's shared why Kise is scum either). Personally I also think PO is stretching Kise's points to anti-sugar coat this wagon as much as possible (instead of making good reasons why she shouldn't be lynched, she's more suggesting why she shouldn't be lynched quickly.)

So, I'm happy to start pressing. Runner up wagon is Mariyta/Tragedy for their berserk buttons over small things and the like. Mariyta may do this often but there is something fishy feeling there.

Also...
dramonic wrote:Ashblade is basically a blessing to his loverteam, he feels incredibly protown too
You're too kind Mr. Owl.
Ashblade wrote:
dramonic wrote:Ashblade seriously needs to explain how he sees me as more protown than Reck when his main case for finding me town is that reck is town from his PoV (sounds weird, but yall know what I mean). Beyond that post I maintain my position on him being very much town and unless he cant provide any good defense my stance won't be budging.
Logic accumulation, since a prob town's reads, + my own thoughts on you being slight town reads + what I think of Fate = Higher chance of being town than Reck. Yeah, it probably is strange to quite a few, but I haven't had a good reason to dispell my town feeling on you and I don't think your partner is that way as scum.

I'll spend tomorrow catching up and replying to the other questions I have but this is the main one that seems to be asked the most with why I have Dram more than Reck when it should be Reck that's obvious town.

Ashblade/Dramonic cannot be partners after this. MAAAAYBE really good scum, but I just don't see it here.

Therefore any scum partnership I make has PZ and Tragedy.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2739 (isolation #388) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Ashblade wrote:Werewolf probably just joins in games thinking "oh hey, here's an easy game to troll" and jumps in to commit every textbook scumtell and laugh in our faces with it. That's exactly what his posts feel like, and it royally makes me want to lynch him, hack this game to day vig him, and then break down his corpse into the smallest microscopic particles which I then feed to a pet piranha.
Ashblade wrote:Blatant Prod Dodge Post. Sorry, I've been busy with real life crapping all over me. I'll input tomorrow.

I really don't want to hammer Esp because I really do think Kise/Llama will most likely flip scum, but I'll reread what's been posted to see.
Ashblade wrote:
Purple Orange wrote:between their votepatterns and their posts, is an overall lack of initiative and a narrow range of focus
You wanted initiative, you got it. I'm slow to burn but I don't plan on stopping now. And because of the attack from Kise I saw it on you.

More by the hour.
Ashblade wrote:
Llamarble wrote:Okay, Reck is even more almost definitely town, for among other reasons saying he didn't think Mariy/PO were scum together, not mentioning it for awhile, and then continuing to have that read in mind ages later even after the mafia are gone. He's trying to figure out what's going on. Nero hasn't been as active, but I don't find him scummy.
Oh, and *facepalm* I mean, dude. I know we're partners but this was just fail.
So much townie crap from Ashblade, and I hydra with Llama. I just don't feel it.

OF COURSE I DON'T FEEL ANYONE STRONGLY EXCEPT I HATE PZ'S RECENT POSTS AND I FEEL AN OVERWHELMING URGE TO STRANGLE FATE WITH A POWER CABLE.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2742 (isolation #389) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by GreyICE »

God I hope so.

But there's still two votes on me in LyLo, from people you're certain are town.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2748 (isolation #390) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by GreyICE »

God I hope you're scum.

'cause if you're not, you can consider my respect for you FUCKING GONE.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2749 (isolation #391) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Parama has better reads then this.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2753 (isolation #392) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Yeah, because there's some hope here that you're town. And that you'll unvote me. Because if you are, and you don't, this game is over.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2757 (isolation #393) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by GreyICE »

As scum? Yeah. Yeah, I'd probably crossvote you and put together all the arguments on why Dram is lurkerscum and you're scum-Fate because most of the game finds you hard to read, and see if we could go that way. And hell, if Reck were my partner, I'd probably go down in a spray of WIFOM pushing PZ and Llamarble so they'd both get lynched before goddamn Reckoner, king of the townies.

As it is, I'm left with appealing to you and praying that you're scum. Because that's all I've got.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2760 (isolation #394) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Yes Fate.

I'm praying the team voting for me in LyLo is scum.

Because if they're not, at some point in the next 48 hours or so we're going to watch a perfectly coordinated quickhammer thanks to daytalk.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2763 (isolation #395) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:45 pm

Post by GreyICE »

This game is now longer than most novels.

Llamarble is now a doublevoter?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2785 (isolation #396) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by GreyICE »

WHAT THE FUCK

FUCKING WHAT THE WHAT
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2786 (isolation #397) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by GreyICE »

WHAT PART OF RECKONERS ISO SAYS SCUM TO YOU YOU BLERTGWR%#Q%#Q% @!%@%@!%@
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2787 (isolation #398) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by GreyICE »

AT LEAST HAVE SOME REASONING BEFORE YOU THROW DOWN A VOTE
WE'RE TOWN WE HAVE 2 VOTES ON US

THAT MEANS FATE/DRAMONIC BETTER BE SCUM OR THEY'RE GAME LOSING IDIOTS

WHAT ARE YOU DOING DH

DON'T MAKE ME HURT YOU
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2788 (isolation #399) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by GreyICE »

YOU KNOW AT LEAST A FATE VOTE WOULD BE WRONG BUT WOULD MAKE SENSE SINCE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO CROSSVOTE IN LYLO WHEN IDIOTS VOTE FOR YOU

BUT NO, YOU VOTE FOR RECKONER, THE TOWNIEST OF THE TOWNIES

WHAT IS YOUR BRAIN DRAIN?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”