New York 134: Planet of Hats (Scum Win!)

chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:55 pm

Post by chkballin »

Too late for this? y/n?
I want to believe, the truth is out there...
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by chkballin »

@MOD:
I'm about to smile, nod, and start playing if you don't tell me that I can't. :P

~CHK
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by chkballin »

Aight so I just got the go-ahead to start the postings. Next one will be something worth reading, for sure.

~ CHK
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by chkballin »

I am not going to ask that idiot anything, mostly because I haven't spoken with him in days...

Day Cop? Either you are fake claiming scum, or joking/bluffing for reaction.

-BALLIN
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by chkballin »

oh btw, I don't like liars- jokingly so or not.

Vote: Thor665
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by chkballin »

If we were playing Royals Mafia, then yes I would especially if your claim has no grounds

Your joke is obvious, but his wasn't at least not to me. To me he was just avoiding a question and anyone who wants to quick lynch has questionable motives. I'd prefer questions just be answered straight forward but everytime I turn around I ask a question and people avoid it.

I show people respect and I expect the same, I doubt the Mod wants people replacing out over sarcastic comments.
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:57 pm

Post by chkballin »

Okay, I can see that because I AM NEWB. Which is why I was SUPPOSED to be hydra with chkflip, but this obviously isn't going well. I mean I would ask him, but I CANNOT- he gets online and flakes. He is flaky like pie crust except not delicious. So it's not a matter of me saying "never shall this hydra be a hydra" it's me being honest in saying that chkflip isn't participating. So I am stuck in limbo coming back from my V/LA
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by chkballin »

Hmm. So the most likely lynch of the day is Swag and myself.

Just going off of connections, I'd say Swag is the better lynch as it'll show us which other votes (or even ones on his wagon) came from likely scum/town.

Just going off of current posting, I'd still say Swag is the better lynch as his disappearence seems more-than-coincidental.

But that's coming from the other most-likely lynch so it's all going to sound like I'm just trying to survive, amirite?

UNVOTE: Thor665 - I spoke with glow about this vote and it's obv not on scum.

Still re-reading but I'm coming closer to being fully caught up. I've only got a couple pages to go.

~ CHK
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by chkballin »

I take it you've never played a game with DK? That's his MO be it town or scum. Do you feel he has more connections (game progression wise) than myself or Swag? I don't personally think he does but wouldn't exactly be opposed to his lynch since it would make the game run a little smoother. One less filler-poster.

~ CHK
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by chkballin »

I completely understand that, which is why I'm trying to talk to PBuG. So this day can get further.

I think it's laughable that the only viable person PBuG can latch on to is freakin' DK. scum-trying-too-hard much?

~ CHK
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:51 pm

Post by chkballin »

Some reads I've developed.

PeregrineV
-
scumtastic

Has anyone else noticed that this guy hasn't done any scum hunting whatsoever? Four posts, one of which is RVS garbage and just doesn't count at all in my book. So three posts; one jumping on the common bandwagon, one saying he thinks this slot is town, and one unvote off the common bandwagon to allow the replacement time to weigh in. My opinion? He's scum trying to prod-dodge and stay afloat. He appears as if he's helping the game at first glance but it's quite obvious that you'd have
something
more to say after sixteen pages. The fact that he hasn't is insanely unbelievable to me.

PBuG
-
scummiertastic

I already made comment about the fact that the only person they care to mention is the fluff-o-matic DK. Which he probably just sheeped off of, I don't know, the over half a dozen others that have said it in these sixteen pages? Give me a break, dude. You're not going to convince me that your top suspect is DK - especially not when you're filling a newbscum spot with a lot of heat on you. The post (#376) states that he read through the
entire thread twice
and the
only thing
he came up with was DK? Like I already said, scum-trying-too-hard here guys. Trying way to hard to try to fit in and avoid the lynch the slot is ever so deserving of. The fact that PBuG made a point to note that DK has the second most posts makes me think he just clicked 'activity overview' and just claimed to have read the whole game twice.

Celebloki
-
slighttown

Although his main read could very well be sheeped as it's pretty much the more popular wagon (save jilly but even that avenue didn't seem that unpopular) it reads to me like he's being sincere and honest with his posts. He even looked into meta and took a jab at Thor; I don't think scum would make that attempt in that fashion. Not at all. Town motivated posting = townread D1.

DeityKabuto
-
unshockinglynull

With all the DK buzz going around I felt the need to state that I, personally, don't suspect DK to be scum and completely agree that he should be vigged instead of lynched if it has to come to that at all. It's nearly impossible to read him (not in the "he's a good player" sort of way, more like "Jesus where does the fluff and and real scum hunting start?") and it's even more impossible for us to actually get him to play the game the way we'd like him to play it (y'know, correctly) so all in all it's pretty pointless to go down that avenue if you're not the vig. The only time I'll support his lynch is if it's to avoid his presense in lylo.

I don't feel it's the right time to give full reads on the whole playerlist, I just wanted to share some of my stronger reads. That being said:

VOTE: PBuG

~ CHK

PEDIT: Yeah, right. Outright lie caught. Quote where glowball did that for me.
PROTIP: You're not going to find it.
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by chkballin »

Hey, I'm here waiting on chkflip AGAIN- whatevs, we talked about a possible mass HAT claiming where we all post the pics of our hats! I thought it sounded cool, how helpful idk. What do you guys think?

~
BALLIN
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by chkballin »

HAHAHA...sorry I forgot that part...I mean we can describe it though.

Nevermind! Damn my skim reading!

~
Ballin
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:33 am

Post by chkballin »

DeityKabuto wrote:
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=17534 (Town win, last day survivor)

Yeah, this doesn't clear you as much as you'd like it to.

1] Scum kept you around because you're, at best, a derp version of andrew93 and drmyshottyizsik's gay butthole love child.

2] You still voted town and almost cost us the game. Had [Low Key] not talked Jilynne into hammering herself (as scum) then we would've lost entirely.

3] Learn to play correctly, dude. Your comment at Reckoner about him not doing it right is outrageously laughable. I'm very fond of your lynch right now even though I admit to still having a null read on you. Don't care. Want you gone, the game will be a lot better without you.

No, that's
not
a compliment.

Hey Bvoigt, why do you feel the need to get a response? Did she or I respond to any other votes and you're feeling left out of something?

Still waiting for SleepyKrew to come up with what he accused this slot of doing in his vote reasoning. Seriously.

~ CHK
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:17 am

Post by chkballin »

holla city of squallah! (Goodness it's been a while since I've posted in this game)

@bvoigt...I think you asked me what I thought of your vote on me? Well you voted me because I voted for Thor and I honestly couldn't care less. What you choose to do with your vote is up to you- I mean it was yesterday so this seems a little late/unnecessary and for that I am sorry. However, I tend not to answer questions like that because I don't see the point. I can't sit back and harp over every vote, in the grand scheme of things they don't matter. I play my best game make my observations and try to catch scum, your vote isn't the end of my world. I mean if you guys are looking for reactions this is the wrong hydra- votes or no votes we'll still be scumhunting.

~
BALLIN

Hangover 2 reference and Bvoigt response aside, there's more to be said!

jilynne, you've basically outed yourself as a potential power role with this (potential facade) recent posting. I personally don't think that it matters very much if you come out with it or not since you've already placed the bull's eye on your back for any scum/SK to murder you before you can speak. We should really give serious thought to the fact that you're pretty shortly going to die. I'm not telling you to come out with it, I'm telling you that you've pretty well shown your hand and it would be anything short of silly for us, as a town, to not hear what you have to say now that you've brought all the attention to yourself.

THOR, YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS. ;P (Eighteen)

VOTE: JDGA

Feels like someone
knew
DK was town more than they're implying.

~
CHK
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by chkballin »

Modskee wrote:5. Please do not quote the role PM
-----5a. Please ask permission before quoting any PM from the mod.
-----5b. Do not post your hat under any circumstances. You may say what it is, but you may not post the picture, as it falls under quoting the role PM. The hat is for my use in death posts.

Don't get modkilled, silly.

I agree about Parabollocks; he definitely just shot up my list.

Taro, do you have any other scum reads?

SleepyKrew, still waiting for that quote where this slot said what you said it said.
IGMEOY

~
CHK
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by chkballin »

Short of plagiarism, no. But that might be something you'd PM the Mod about before you do it. Maybe a quick summary would be alright?

~
CHK
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by chkballin »

Yes yes, this is a hydra of chkflip and glowball. A lot of D1 was just glow though. Why are you surprised?

~
CHK
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:18 am

Post by chkballin »

Alright, been out for a few days. Sorry about that; we all know how life can get a hold of us sometimes. Content within the next 24.

~
CHK
BALLIN
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by chkballin »

JDGA's response makes my gut rest easily.

VOTE: Palisade

Of all the things I'm scum for, it's because I'm joking with Thor665? That's reaching and especially so after quite a few people have joked and been jest back and forth. With this same mindset, SleepyKrew is scum too (for joking with Reck) right? Oh, no, he's not. Which should mean that I'm not either, right? Unless you're contradicting scum.

Then there's your vote on KoC which
totally looks sincere
and is about as valid as your vote for me.

Add the other things people have said and I'm convinced you're scum.

Then there's this new excuse you're giving us. "I'll finish this if I ignore you guys" sounds a lot like "I'm going to hopefully active-lurk myself out of this lynch." Do not like.

PEDIT: What's up NS? I didn't expect you to describe yourself as having almond hair...
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:15 am

Post by chkballin »

Vig claim? My gut says no, but that makes more sense than Krypt investigating jilynne.

UNVOTE: Palisade
VOTE: Celebloki

I have my own non-sheep reasons for the vote, but you'll have to wait for my part of the case until I get a chance to post it.
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:57 am

Post by chkballin »

Again sorry for the lack of activity...
To address any concerns of me being a newb vs. my join date(Dec 2010)...if you bothered to check my wiki you would know that I joined the site to stalk chkflip <3 and wasn't active for like 3-4 months because I didn't care to play then my first newbie game was in April 2011, but whatevs I am not here to play that card.

Real life for chkflip and myself has been kind of hectic- moreso on his part than my own, since he's had limited access to the computer. If this keeps up we will be asking for a replacement, but as of right now we are working on a catch up post and hopefully we will be able to come through with it.

~
BALLIN
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #22) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:16 am

Post by chkballin »

Okay PBuG...I get it-anything I say is going to be scummy to you, but let's just try for a second to use common sense. I was being honest and pointing out the truth in the fact that I am a newbie isn't playing the newbie card- I was addressing what you said. I am a newbie, but that isn't an excuse because this hydra has enough experience behind it with it's other head. So calm down and put your scum paint can away for a second and use your brain- I have enough stress IRL to not want to deal with all the weakness that is your arguments.

~
BALLIN
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:37 am

Post by chkballin »

UNVOTE:

I haven't really had time to mafia at all and would happily opt-out if people don't want me around; however, time constraints have dissolved, I'll be reading and catching up, and then something real can come from this slot once more.

~
CHK
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (isolation #24) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by chkballin »

Celebloki wrote:Guys, Glowball/chkballin is ridiculously obviously 100% scum. Glowball and Tomie argued back and forth about several things. Tomie even had glowball voted until the end of D1 preaching her lynch. I've also decided that at this point PBuG is confirmed town and swag was just a moron. Tomie was pointing out how Glowball started the Swag wagon but never actually voted on it, then proceeded to try and de-rail it. She did this in hopes of being seen as the one that started it if he flipped scum, but if he flipped town he never voted for it. Tomie nailed her on several points.

[snip]

The fact that Tomie ended up dead only means that glowball was the perpetrator.

Do you always stick to this uber-fail logic? You do realize that that very well could've been scum's point, right? Put pressure on somebody else so people won't lynch the real scum D2. A play like that would lead me to believe that one of the bigger D1 wagons was on someone who's actually scum and they wanted somebody to point this little factoid out; or did that never cross your mind? You've seemed more than tunneled on this slot... and that's your big reason? Terrible night kill logic? No.

Another point against your failed logic would be when I actually
voted
PBuG after speaking with Glow on just that. She never intended to get anything from that, she just didn't think that the slot was scum from the three posts that the person prior to PBuG had written made them out to be scum. But I've said all of this before, so you're either repeating yourself or you're sheeping someone just as illogical.

Celebloki wrote:
glowball wrote:
bvoigt wrote:
glowball wrote:I am not ignoring anyone- the fact that I have questioned certain players more than others, and some not at all mostly has to do with my game play. I don't really take a lot of weight in your vote as is, because I asked you a question and you returned with a vote.

I think Tomie has a point, though...since you were clearly against a policy lynch, what do you think of the fact that Swag jumped on the wagon even though he hasn't played with DK?

Okay, I am the one who asked the question that made Swag admit to the bandwagon vote to begin with- and I do have a problem with that, as far as being convinced that makes someone scum? No, I just don't see them being that obvious- but I am looking into everyone. My process of asking questions, is part of my playstyle- not meta, but just the way I sort out scum and going any further into it will make all my efforts,present or future,NULL. So just know that I have taken all aspects into account.

As far as Tomie and the "point" I see it is a distraction- I called them out for their early vote against DK(2nd actually) and they got upset very OMGUS instead of directly answering my question and explaining that vote.

glowball wrote:
Palisade wrote:@glowball & sanchocolates:
Swag136 wrote:I'll be honest, I've never played with DK, but people don't seem to like him too much. I jumped on a bandwagon. If it really bothers you I'll unvote.

What part of our reaction to this, coupled with the suspicion we'd already expressed, was not clear? My partner, in particular, insists this is tantamount to an outright scum claim. I'm more willing to see newbishness in it, but definitely think it warrants our vote for now.

Reck and Thor also voted for Swag following the above quote...why no questioning of them?

-RedHead

My question is why the vote JUST came- you posted several times since then so why the delay in voting?

Right now, I am seeing jily as scum over Swag. Why would any scum outwardly say that they joined a bandwagon? Newbtell and I agree that it leaves Swag NULL. Now jily claiming a vote for pressure is just ridiculous, as well as the fact that she called DK out for not scumhunting when the game just started and he's posted more than her.

Here Glowball is trying to distance from swag as his bandwagon is coming close to lynch. She knew he'd flip town and wanted to make sure she was as far away from the blame as possible.

Actually, that's where Glowball talks to Palisade about their vote (whilst Pal goes mentioning other votes dissimilar) and Glowball talking to bvoigt about an OMGUS vote from Tomie (as opposed to just answering Glow's question).

This is, by far, the
worst
straw manning I've ever seen. Good job, bro.

Celebloki wrote:
glowball wrote:K... first off what part of V/LA doesn't anyone understand????

@Thor...how is it that you would suddenly like to quick lynch me just because you won't get an answer out of swag/replacement. Considering that logic, you'd lynch any player over an inactive player just to get a quick lynch.

as far as follow up questioning for Swag goes I play the way I see fit and I am not here to make you like me, I am here to win and you can choose to respect that or you can complain. I will say that anyone with a brain could go to the profile and see that Swag hasn't been on in days so why waste the energy?! If I saw Swag lurking- I choose to put more pressure on, but those questions weren't going to get anywhere.

I will say that my fault was not placing a vote, but that was mostly due to the fact that I hadn't heard a strong argument in either direction.

DK was just a policy lynch
Swag joined a bandwagon and then people wanted to lynch over that, and I just don't see scum coming out and saying something like that more newb than anything
Since then the only people catching my eye are
Thor, Reck, KoC and Tomie
. The first two just aggressive seemingly pushing for any sort of lynch, one coasting by and Tomie more evasive and deflective than anything.

Tbh, I've had a rough few days so I am not going to bother going back and quoting every thing people said, I do wish that from now on if someone goes V/LA we should acknowledge that and save the questioning- I mean you are at a computer type it down on notepad and save that shit.

RE ASK YOUR QUESTIONS and they will be answered from the hydra account as this is my last post as just Glowball.

Here in the bolded she is attacking the most town amongst us (except perhaps for KoC). She's going after the ones that are gunning for her. Interesting enough when chk takes over he almost exclusively guns for PBuG, calling him scummeriest in his post. Complete 180 from Glowball defending him for just being a newb. He sees glowballs mistake of obvious distancing and decided to cut into PBuG to make up for it. CHKs desperately trying to cover Glowball's tells. chkballin is easily the scummiest person here and needs to be lynched.

I don't recall Reck or even KoC batting much of an eye at this slot save one "OH MY GOD YOU SUCK" from Reck and a side comment from KoC, so again here you are straw manning for a case against me.

Do you have anything of actual merit against me, or are we going to keep doing this?
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by chkballin »

PBuG wrote:Wow, that's an abysmal defense you've got there.

Why, because they straw manned and I pointed it out? Oh, okay.
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by chkballin »

PeregrineV wrote:@chkballin-Which post(s) of PBug's convinced you that he was town?

Nothing, I'm just not the type of player to openly go right back to my D1 scumread right off the bat. Especially not when someone was modkilled D1 instead of a proper lynch.
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by chkballin »

Catch-up wall from when we've been absent is forthcoming. Lots of names mentioned. And a response to ^this post at the end.
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by chkballin »

tl;dr
-- Parabollocks, PBuG, SleepyKrew, Knight of Cydonia, Palisade, Taro, Celebloki, & 65536 are responded to slash mentioned slash questioned in some fashion. Inquiry to my Celevote is also answered.

Parabollocks wrote:i don't believe jily's claim, and i haven't even read the thread.

VOTE: jily

reading now, PGO claim is shit, why don't you just claim fucking vig while you're at it.

Do you still feel that the PGO-claim isn't legit? Also, I'm interpreting that you think Palisade's Vig-claim also isn't legit, right? Do explain.

PBuG wrote:
Vote: Knight of Cydonia
because he spent 90% of his posts on day 1 clamoring for DK's lynch with no other valuable input whatsoever.

So, by this volition, you believe that KoC's clamoring for DK's lynch was valuable imput? lolwut?

And to skip ahead before going back~

PBuG wrote:No other scum reads. None. Has a town read on Celebloki for taking a meta jab at Thor, saying scum wouldn't attempt that - why?

CHK wrote:I don't feel it's the right time to give full reads on the whole playerlist, I just wanted to share some of my stronger reads.

You should at least
try
to look like you're paying attention. This quote is right before our vote on you. As far as my "slighttown" read on Celebloki goes, obviously that's changed... but really? I didn't, at the time, think such a move was scum-motivated nor scum-posted until it was outed that the link was completely and utterly false; to which Cele responds with "My bad".... for real?

SleepyKrew wrote:KoC=active lurker
PBuG=scummymcscummerson

Have these reads changed?

Knight of Cydonia wrote:
PBuG wrote:
...reasoning? I don't understand what DK's modkill has to do with me.

because he spent 90% of his posts on day 1 clamoring for DK's lynch with no other valuable input whatsoever.

a) deliberate misrep, stating "the fact DK was modkilled doesn't make PBuG less scummy" isn't an implication that DK's modkill has an effect on you, it's a clear statement of "okay, the fucktard is out of the way, continue as normal".

b) blatant hypocrisy, given that you yourself stated that after reading the thread twice (which you admitted to not actually doing), DK was your only scumread. You're voting me for pushing hard on your only scumread of your own. Yeah, I tunnelled yesterday, but 1) frankly, getting DK out of this game sooner rather than later was of paramount importance to making this game semi-playable. The fact that you're dragging DK back into this stinks of a desire to reobfuscate the scum hunting, just as he did yesterday.
Vote: PBuG

SEXY OMGUS VOTE, BRO.

Palisade wrote:We apologize for our continued dearth of activity. Both of us are having limited access troubles, though mine are drawing to a close.

PBuG continues to compound the scumminess of his precessor. Swag's slip is no less valid now than then. I get the sense that Reck and Krew is not Town vs Town. My partner has strong conviction on that pairing, but I am less certain. We will vote for who we both agree is scum.

-RedHead

What's your full interpretation of Reck/Krew?

ALSO: it's my interpretation that you think Celebloki is bussing his scummate. This is correct, yes?

Taro wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:You don't think he's improved over his predecessor's play?

I know this is not aimed at me, but you can't really just draw a blank slate because the player got replaced...

I don't think that's what xReckx is doing here; on the contrary, I think he's legitimately reading PBuG's posts more and more towny as D2 goes along. I'm tending to agree with that read.

Celebloki wrote:I'll bite, lets see where a palisade wagon gets us.

Unvote

Vote: Palisade

I love that you threw this vote out randomly (which I presumed was for "pressure" and
would you guess
what your
excuse
was?) so your vote on me seems less OMGUSy. Thumbs up for this terribly scummy play.

Knight of Cydonia wrote:Man, you're gonna be disappointed.

Man, you're gonna keep posting fluff.

65536 wrote:
Chkballin

chkballin wrote:Vig claim? My gut says no, but that makes more sense than Krypt investigating jilynne.

UNVOTE: Palisade
VOTE: Celebloki

I have my own non-sheep reasons for the vote, but you'll have to wait for my part of the case until I get a chance to post it.

I would like to hear this reasoning.

1] His very first post (a catch-up after replacing whomever) and vote on Jilynne is absolute garbage.
2] His Response to why jilscum > Swagscum is just as garbage and could easily be scum sheeping.
3] This post is fluffing to active-lurk to buy time, only to call out Thor later for something Thor didn't even do. Blatant misrep is blatant.
4] Swag vote is purely so people wouldn't call out his lame "I'm going to vote the lurker" fluff-nonsense-sheeping and bleeds scum-trying-to-look-town to me.
5] Hardcore flip-flops from PBuG to DeityKabuto with the same "Why isn't X lynched already?" for town-fluff-cred.
6] I could stack on some new reasons as well, if you'd like, since my vote shouldn't have left that wagon to begin with. I just wanted a legitimate chance to catch-up before I laid my vote somewhere toDay.

65536 wrote:
Wraith wrote:
Votecount 2.2

Noting Voting
(6)
:
Mist7676
rep
, jilynne1991
(V/LA)
, Zebronic, PeregrineV, JDGA, BeaverWeasel

Well the first three have somewhat legitimate reasons for not voting yet, but you last three are two scum and a town.

-m

Which do you think is which?

Knight of Cydonia wrote:
chkballin wrote:
PeregrineV wrote:@chkballin-Which post(s) of PBug's convinced you that he was town?

Nothing, I'm just not the type of player to openly go right back to my D1 scumread right off the bat. Especially not when someone was modkilled D1 instead of a proper lynch.

...I'm failing to see how a modkill changes things as opposed to a lynch. I'm also failing to see how "nothing" happening to change your read suddenly switched PBuG from scum to town.

Quote where I said I have a new town-read on PBuG and I'll
gladly
continue this discussion. Until then? You're not paying enough attention.

The difference between Wraith modkilling DK, however, and town (more than likely) lynching PBuG? Are you Smurfing serious? I think Pali-vig would've been more inclined to pop off DK instead of and we'd still have a cop, for one.

Knight of Scumdonia is leaning slightly > than Celescumi if only because he's (aside from quite recently) not at all scum-hunting and super-active lurking. Add the nonsensical claim? And that equals:

VOTE: Knight of Cydonia with a very active
IGMEOY
: Celebloki
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by chkballin »

EBWODP: Also, justfor reference, any un-specifically tagged post made from this hydra can be assumed to be made from both heads via conference/discussion in a QT.
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:09 pm

Post by chkballin »

65536 wrote:what do you think of the Mason stuff going on, specifically BeaverWeasel and DrippingGoofball.

Reads like a gambit (gone wrong/early ousted without good reason) to me, but doesn't make me think they're inherently scummy just for that.

So you think BW is town (basically by PoE) even given your own interpretation of the "mason stuff going on" that you've just mentioned?

~
CHK
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by chkballin »

bvoigt wrote:The bolded is irrelevant. He was asking why the modkill made you less willing to vote PBuG right off the bat.

Ah, I suppose I allowed that to shoot over my head. The point I'm
attempting
to make here is that the modkill in and of itself changed the direction of D1 -- that's all I was getting at with that particular paragraph; however, what I'm saying overall is that my read on PBuG hasn't changed, I just don't see the point in sheeping the other four that said "welp, lets try this again" and slap my vote on the same person. Instead, I've been spending D2 trying to find new leads, go through new avenues. Y'know... actually scum hunt instead of being secure and happily content with yesterDay's news.

As for the rest? It wasn't directed at you... sorry you don't like the way I play mafia? I dunno, it just seems silly to me that you're sticking your nose where it obviously has no place. You don't know what I'm going for, obviously, so you're trying your hardest to make it look like what I've done isn't productive. Cool story, bro, but it is. I'm creating reads; we obviously have different playstyles. You stick to being content with fluffing and generally not scum-hunting by way of sheeping one-liners with your vote happily parked on me. MEANWHILE, I'm going to actually try to further the game. Thanks for trying to tell me how to mafia, though. Great show of character.

65536 wrote:currently BW is sitting in null territory, I would like to hear about celebloki from him, as I said that read was before all the mason thinking was blown out of the water
-m

What do you think of him now that he's claimed Cop number two?

SleepyKrew wrote:"Have these reads changed?"
KoC = scummymcscummerson
PBuG = null leaning town
Nice bus ;)

I'm still waiting for that thing you said I did some pages ago. Nice ignoring skills. ;)

Knight of Cydonia wrote:NS, don't you fucking DARE do what you did in Tricycle.

I too am curious to know what happened.

@Thor665
: Sup, bro? You've been awfully quiet toDay. Any thoughts?

I'd like to hear from the other active lurkers, too.
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (isolation #32) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by chkballin »

Nobody Special wrote:Please, show me here anything that precludes it.

Obviously you're not a back-up since you got Celetown N1; however, is there anything in your role that would insinuate you're a weak cop?

Wraith wrote:5. Please do not quote the role PM
-----5a. Please ask permission before quoting any PM from the mod.
-----5b. Do not post your hat under any circumstances.
You may say what it is
, but you may not post the picture, as it falls under quoting the role PM. The hat is for my use in death posts.

I think that means you can go ahead and try to describe your hat to us... unless you know the name of the type of hat that it is?

Thanks for the reply... mastin? Mysterious M is mysterious.

~
CHK
(the last was all me as well, forgot to tag it)
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by chkballin »

NO SHIT, SHERLOCK? (CWUTIDIDTHAR) I'm moreso
hoping
you're telling the truth than actually thinking that you are right now; we could use a cop after losing one Night fucking ONE.

~
CHK
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (isolation #34) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by chkballin »

bvoigt wrote:When I respond to a few of chk's points, he doesn't actually address them.

Sexy misrep, bro. Would you like to quote something I've not addressed?

Snap at you? You
really do
have an ego. I'm trying to explain to you in term you can understand that you and I play this game differently. We've done this song and dance the nice way before, bro. Or have you forgotton the game we were both town in where you did this and got me lynched? You don't get the point -- now I see that I've gotten under your skin, maybe now you'll open your eyes.

Then again, probably not.

~
CHK
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (isolation #35) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Post by chkballin »

bvoigt wrote:Do you consider this a scumtell? I think it's pretty clear what PBuG meant-- KoC didn't do much on Day 1. Or were you just asking a meaningless question?

It was a wordplay thing; it read to me like PBuG was saying that KoC's interactions with DK were more worthwhile and non-fluff than they actually were. They've since explained the erroneous word in question. Worthless question? I don't really think so. Had PBuG come back saying "yeah, I think his interactions showed us blahblahblah" and stuck with that opinion, then we'd have something to talk about.

bvoigt wrote:
chkballin wrote:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:
PBuG wrote:
...reasoning? I don't understand what DK's modkill has to do with me.

a) deliberate misrep, stating "the fact DK was modkilled doesn't make PBuG less scummy" isn't an implication that DK's modkill has an effect on you, it's a clear statement of "okay, the fucktard is out of the way, continue as normal".

b) blatant hypocrisy, given that you yourself stated that after reading the thread twice (which you admitted to not actually doing), DK was your only scumread. You're voting me for pushing hard on your only scumread of your own. Yeah, I tunnelled yesterday, but 1) frankly, getting DK out of this game sooner rather than later was of paramount importance to making this game semi-playable. The fact that you're dragging DK back into this stinks of a desire to reobfuscate the scum hunting, just as he did yesterday.

SEXY OMGUS VOTE, BRO.

You're using a buzzword here to attack his vote without actually explaining why it's scum-motivated. I think it was a reasonably well-thought out vote, not just scum trying to place suspicion on someone who was accusing him.

I'm really growing a bit of a disdain for people who try to attack other people for using "buzzwords." Is that a scum-tell? Because, last I checked, the post you're pulling these from was a catch-up post where I was quoting posts I thought were worth talking about. Why
wouldn't
I say this "buzzword" here if I feel that's what it is? I digress, whether we agree to disagree or not, I feel like KoC voted PBuG as an attempt to deflect attention off himself (unsuccessfully); therefore, in my opinion, it's an OMGUS vote. Well thought out? I don't think so. Reads to me like he saw the vote, disliked it, and tried to spin it against PBuG.

bvoigt wrote:
chkballin wrote:
Celebloki wrote:I'll bite, lets see where a palisade wagon gets us.
Unvote

Vote: Palisade

I love that you threw this vote out randomly (which I presumed was for "pressure" and
would you guess
what your
excuse
was?) so your vote on me seems less OMGUSy. Thumbs up for this terribly scummy play.

Again, you're calling out Celebloki for OMGUS and not actually explaining what makes it OMGUS, or what makes it scummy. His vote seemed also seemed legitimate.

Think about it this way: "chkballin is scum" didn't even cross Celebloki's thought process until
after
I laid a vote on them. Why wasn't I even on the radar when the very same posts they're speaking of were there prior to my Celebloki vote? Just doesn't make sense to me, so it appears to me like it's just a push to get me off of his wagon without much legitimate reason other than self-preservation. As the conversation has progressed, he hasn't brought any new points to the table. His whole chkballin case relies on sheeped opinion from someone who was night killed and vague WIFOM points. It also interests me how he's only pushing for my lynch, specifically, when the night killed person in question had more than one person on their scum list.

DrippingGoofball wrote:Can we lynch Parabollocks?

Has this opinion changed, or do you think he's buddies with xRECKx?

DrippingGoofball wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Actually, I'm pretty sure.

VOTE: xRECKONERx

Sorry about this.

But--

About damn time.

And you don't vote xRECKx?

VOTE: DeityKabuto

Every DGB vote has just lost some legitimacy from here on. Are you even paying attention? The post immediately following makes me think you're implying DK is xRECKx's partner -- which would
prove
you're just not paying attention or reading much of the thread that you weren't a part of. Do not like. If you weren't implying DK/Reck, my gut can't believe you. Who were you speaking of?

~
CHK
BALLIN
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (isolation #36) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by chkballin »

Realistically I see no point in lynching Thor JUST because he's the Serial Killer, why not let scum deal with him? He's a threat to them too since he just wants to kill everyone. I mean I am all for him helping us and if something doesn't go exactly how it should we immediately lynch him. At least he's out in the open we can lynch him at any time.

~
BALLIN
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1201 (isolation #37) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by chkballin »

Nobody Special wrote:
Taro wrote:I did mention earlier that PBuG and Celebloki were scum right?
Just making sure it's still fresh for everyone.

You did see my Innocent result on Celebloki, right? (And, you know, my correct result on SKrew. That, too).
Just making sure it's still fresh for you.

Or, you know, what Thor said.

You know why scum fake claim cop? Because it's a powerful role that is easy to fake- scum know who is innocent and who is guilty. On that same token it's easy to sacrifice a partner to get to confirmed town status and to fake results on another partner and call them innocent. Yeah you haven't been countered so it's all speculation, but don't go saying that you are confirmed because you got a correct result on scum that isn't hard for town cop or fake claiming scum.

~
BALLIN
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1262 (isolation #38) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by chkballin »

VOTE: Auckmid

Let's get a move on, ladies. Working on a catch-up.
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1267 (isolation #39) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:28 pm

Post by chkballin »

I'm voting on a wagon with having caught up with today's shenanigans. Perhaps I should've been more clear; I need to catch up with yesterDay, which I was completely absent in. Wanted to see what went on while m'lady and I were away and you guys got a successful speed lynch. What's wrong with adding a pressure vote onto a lurker wagon? I think you guys are blowing this entirely out of proportion.

~
CHK
(last post was made by me, as well.)
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (isolation #40) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by chkballin »

So apparently agreeing with the lynch of another player makes us scum? I do believe that the wagon is positively motivated, but I don't like the fact that Reck pointed out that we jumped on the wagon and then
seemingly
forgot to vote until his next post a few minutes after someone else agreed with what he said.

That being said- we're getting lynched HOORAY- HOORAH.

CLAIM: Back Up Roleblocker

~
BALLIN
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1342 (isolation #41) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by chkballin »

scum have back up roleblockers? I didn't think scum had back up anything...

~
BALLIN
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (isolation #42) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by chkballin »

VinegarEater wrote:Ballin -

I do believe that the wagon is positively motivated, but I don't like the fact that Reck pointed out that we jumped on the wagon and then seemingly forgot to vote until his next post a few minutes after someone else agreed with what he said.

Do you think Reck cares if other people agree with him?

I do, but I also think that he is a good player and it's hard for me to read the motivations behind his actions. I have trouble with aggressive players.

~
BALLIN
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:05 am

Post by chkballin »

What do you think his motivations are now?

I thought I made it clear that Reck is hard to read, but overall I think that his motivations are selfish and I wouldn't be surprised if he was the serial killer.

PeregrineV wrote:
chkballin wrote:So apparently agreeing with the lynch of another player makes us scum? I do believe that the wagon is positively motivated, but I don't like the fact that Reck pointed out that we jumped on the wagon and then
seemingly
forgot to vote until his next post a few minutes after someone else agreed with what he said.

That being said- we're getting lynched HOORAY- HOORAH.

CLAIM: Back Up Roleblocker

~
BALLIN

I call bullshit.

Link me 4+ site games that contain this role.

Confirm Vote: Chkballin

Is this serious? I am betting not, because even if I could find them you'd still be voting me.

Auckmid, PeregrineV, or Celeboki would all be fine lynches today. I mean if we are testing whether or not NS is a cop, then lynching Celeboki doesn't have any negative effects. I mean there is still a certain amount of uncertainty if Celeboki flips town, but it's better than losing the cop just to test it. I just have a feeling that they are working together and the first GUILTY result was just scum sacrifice for confirmed status and now Celeboki has an innocent on him meaning he is seemingly confirmed. I know someone said it would be stupid for someone to claim second cop, but I don't see why it would be stupid almost everyone believes him....

~
BALLIN
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1399 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by chkballin »

And now I'm lynched...guess it's my fault for not being more pro-town, it's all a learning experience and I know the rest of you will bring in a town win. See you on the other side.

~
BALLIN

Sorry posted from my own account, not that it matters either way but I know some people get upset...
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1485 (isolation #45) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by chkballin »

I have no idea what is going on with NS, but I was already not believing the cop claim...but time will tell on this matter
Reck's cocky attitude, suggests he's never been afraid of investigation and that rubs me the wrong way- then again Thor's attitude was cocky as well I think it might just be a personality thing on these boards.
Taro seemed to be buddying with me earlier on in the game, besides that I haven't seen much that is scummy
VingerEater seems like an acceptable lynch because a PGO claim is perfect for scum, it's almost as bad as fake claiming miller IMO. It keeps people too scared to use their night actions to determine your alignment. The only way to get around this is with a lynch- so I'd be for it.
PeregrineV is still the scummiest of the bunch, however in light of Thor's death/flip, I agree that it is unlikely for all of these PRs to coexist which turns suspicion towards Palisade.

@bvoigt- If you think Palisade is a SK, why are you content with them being alive?

We'll wait for Palisade's case against VinegarEater before we vote, but all in all Vinegar, PV, or Palisade seem like the best choices to focus on for lynch.

~
BALLIN
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1489 (isolation #46) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by chkballin »

Sorry about that...here it is again for ISO

Reck's cocky attitude, suggests he's never been afraid of investigation and that rubs me the wrong way

Wait a sec, it's scummy not to be afraid of being investigated? What, is being confirmed innocent some big scary threat to town-aligned players?

Reck's attitude has just been overly confident the whole game. It's not a threat for him to be confirmed town, but to then turn around and vote NS is weird to me- not to mention scum are over confident as well especially when they know something we don't. Like I said, it is hard for me to read Reck but those are my observations take them as you will.

VingerEater seems like an acceptable lynch because a PGO claim is perfect for scum, it's almost as bad as fake claiming miller IMO. It keeps people too scared to use their night actions to determine your alignment. The only way to get around this is with a lynch- so I'd be for it.

That might be acceptable if I wasn't one of the most pro-town players in the game right now. Do you have a case other than "well, there's no way to be sure..."?

What makes PeregrineV seem scummy to you? If you think NS is lying, then why isn't he a suspect?[/quote]
Okay your "pro-town" behavior is subject to interpretation and you replaced a player that wasn't so "pro-town" so I still have to take that into account. No, I don't have a case against you hence the reason why my vote isn't on you or anyone else, the only reason I'd prefer for you to be lynched is because it is easy to fly under the radar with a claim like that. Also, I think Palisade already promised us a case on you- and I'd rather see that first before giving them more info. PV seems scummy because of their overall game play and the motivations seemingly behind it, we were working on a case when he came with a case against us- and we decided to hold off and reassess our read of him- thinking we were wrong and didn't just want to OMGUS so we gave PV a chance and it's not looking any better. Still PV isn't as much of a threat as people fake claiming with confirmed status until the end. Although, I think I it is very possible that NS is lying- losing a cop is always risky and I never said he wasn't a suspect. I said time will tell on the NS matter and I am very confident that it will- I won't go into that any further.

~
BALLIN
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1492 (isolation #47) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by chkballin »

VinegarEater wrote:

Reck's attitude has just been overly confident the whole game. It's not a threat for him to be confirmed town, but to then turn around and vote NS is weird to me- not to mention scum are over confident as well especially when they know something we don't. Like I said, it is hard for me to read Reck but those are my observations take them as you will.

I've never played with Reck before, so I can't excuse this, but on this site it's common town meta to be pigheaded and insistent the way Reck tends to.

Is there some reason you feel safer lynching Palisade (claimed vig) than NS (claimed cop)?

We just had a vig flip, be it a 2-shot vig but a vig none the less. There is something off in the amount of PR claims and more specifically what exactly everyone is claiming. I think it is far more likely that Palisade is the fake claim than that NS is the fake claim, but both are in similar positions. We already had a cop die, and then NS claims cop. Now we have a 2-shot vig dead and Palisade already claimed vig.
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1531 (isolation #48) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:59 pm

Post by chkballin »

I am waiting on Palisade's case on VinegarEater, btw can someone explain why we are lynching Fourseen? I mean I've been reading, but I see mostly Goof bring up some "slips" which I think aren't confirmed until the flip anyway, before then it's just speculation or just bad play on their part. I mean is it really grounds to lynch? not to mention the fact that I do not want another L-1 claim because it's getting ridiculous. I just see everyone jumping on the plan because Goof said to...

I have no problem hammering when time comes but I'd like to know why it's Fourseen over Palisade. Is there some overall plan I am missing?
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (isolation #49) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by chkballin »

I guess I've been using the wrong theory for this game, and the more I read the more I see what you guys mean when it comes to the power roles for the town. Given that information, I think that I should be lynched- it is the least risk for town considering that I don't actually have an active power. This way, you'll have my flip which narrows down the PR field. Palisade's case against Vinger wasn't convincing and although I thought that might be a good lynch, I just see pulling at straws.

Given the amount of town PRs I can conclude a couple of things, one of the PRs is lying and we possibly have a mafia godfather...
I'd look to NS and Palisade for the liars/scum or SK.
Subsequently Celeboki and Reck for possible mafia godfathers.

I really don't think we'll gain anything from Fourseen's lynch. Might as well get me out of the way.

~
BALLIN
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1563 (isolation #50) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:33 am

Post by chkballin »

Celebloki wrote:Taro, Chkballin, Parabollocks, or bvoigt in that order of who needs it most.

^ Makes the most sense. I'd like to say Parabollocks or bvoigt, but I'd also like to get my suspicion out of the way since the call for my lynch hasn't taken on. I say investigate me- it'd make us both feel better.

VOTE: Fourseen

and that's hammer....
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1573 (isolation #51) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by chkballin »

OKay so you are claiming that you were roleblocked last night, I wonder if Palisade is going to claim a roleblock too since there was only one kill so we need to hear from Palisade to figure out if Taro was their kill or mafia's

~
BALLIN

oh and

V/LA thru Tuesday
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1582 (isolation #52) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by chkballin »

Sorry
glowball wrote:Wait you guys, I have a question how many scum are normal for a large game? I've been trying to find the rules for balance since someone said something about games being balanced to me once- I need a little more elaboration if it's not a problem. I just think it might help me sort things out if I know how many more we have to find, I mean 3 are dead I would have thought that was enough but obviously not...

~
BALLIN
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1636 (isolation #53) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by chkballin »

VinegarEater wrote:
Here are my conspiracy theories, formulated overnight:

Suppose we have a jailkeeper, who either really liked Palisade and wanted him to be protected, or wanted him not to make any kills and repeatedly roleblocked him. He saw that we were planning to lynch Palisade today and that we wouldn't mind if he got NK'ed, so he left him alone. He locked up NS instead, a claimed cop who several people believe. Scum decided it might be fun to shoot NS because he's going to be lynched anyway in a few days, and it's better for them if he flips sooner with fewer investigations under his belt. It didn't work.

The other possibility, for heathens who don't believe in the jailkeeper, is that an RB (probably scum*) switched from blocking Palisade to blocking NS. Also, the scum were sleeping, and the roleblocker was too polite to wake them up, so they didn't kill anyone.

I like the first one, personally. I'd also like to hear Chkballin's reaction to my theories.

Um, Idk if this still matters but...
Your first theory is really elaborate, but plausible. It kind of seems like you are telling us what happened as opposed to making theories- so I have to reread. I personally find that the 1st theory relies a little too much on NS's cop claim being real or Palisade's claim being real.

This is what puzzles me...

If Palisade is really a vigilante then why not roleblock them? regardless of being lynched the next day? So I need to look at who WAS NOT a target for Palisade if Palisade is town (unlikely, considering) but that is one theory I have been trying to figure out.

THEN

If NS is really a cop then your first theory makes a lot more sense. The second theory is plausible but this late in the game with this level of player I doubt that scum would just completely forget to kill- just seems stupid on their part.

Alright- as far as the lynch, I think Palisade's lynch is the best lynch because of the fact that they are a probable serial killer and it'd provide a whole lot of information if instead of being an SK they are mafia-aligned.
PeregrinV, WAS a slight scum read- but not enough to want that lynch today without more of a case that I agree with.
NS is still fishy in my book...

So....

Here are some connections

IF Palisade is mafia aligned THEN NS or PeregrineV are also probably mafia aligned.
IF Palisade is SK (3rd party) THEN (wait did NS clear Palisade?)....
IF Palisade is town THEN PeregrineV and Bvoigt should be looked at...

IF NS is mafia aligned THEN Celeboki should be looked at
IF NS is town aligned THEN a mass claim should take place...and the order should be decided by the people that are the most town the following Day Phase after that flip.

My Scumz List
Palisade very suspicious
NS very suspicious
Celeboki minorly suspicious
PeregrineV very little suspicion

VOTE: Palisade
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1723 (isolation #54) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by chkballin »

Celebloki wrote:I called Palisade as a SK after his claim too. My top choices for lynch are Amrun/Parabollocks and chkballin still. Awaiting NS's report from last night if he wasn't roleblocked and both the people I mentioned were not targeted by him.

this post is bad.

MOVING ON...

OKay so the town PRs don't seem so unbalanced now that we don't have 2 vigs(Palisade was a SK).

Sending Celeboki and Reck to endgame scares me BECAUSE after looking at some completed games Investigation Immune Mafia (Godfather) are fairly common. Also, VinegarEaters PGO claim lends itself to fear and could easily slide into an endgame situation.

Given that- I've made 3 groups

CANNOT ENDGAME
Celeboki
Reck
VinegarEater
Before the flip of any sort of Godfather-ish role I find the two innocents we have to be very suspect and it would be quite horrible to have the BOTH. PGO claim is a great scum claim- so I will stake a lot that there is 1 scum in this group.

SUITABLE LYNCHES for the day
Bvoigt
Amrun (due to Parabollocks)
Chkballin (ME)
VinegarEater

Even without the Vinegar overlap I'd say scum at least one scum in this group as well.

CONFIRMED TOWN
NS
DGB

I think it's more than reasonable to assume that if NS was blocked once, he'll be blocked again- then again that can turn into quite the WIFOM. So, I will await those results.
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1731 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:05 am

Post by chkballin »

I wondered how long the WIFOM would take...

Alright, I didn't want to say this because it would have just ruined my game if it happened, but...

My role is a Back Up Roleblocker
Not town- Not scum

I have a town win con, but if the roleblocker is scum then when the roleblocker dies, I would inherit that win condition. If the roleblocker is the last mafia killed, I win with the town and anything other than that would cost me the win. I didn't exactly know how to play with this role so I just hoped that the roleblocker wouldn't die until the very end that way I would be able to play an honest game. I know that there is a policy lynch for lying- so I don't blame you if you do, but I have outed myself so if we do lynch the roleblocker today you've definitely got me as scum for tomorrow. I am going out on a limb here and I kind of wish I would have gotten a different role because I just don't think I could win.
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1735 (isolation #56) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:11 am

Post by chkballin »

You know what? I thought the same thing- I even asked the Mod about it- and large normals do allow up to 2 irregular roles.

But, let's go- Reck is running the show anyway and I am at a point where I cannot win one way or the other. At least by being lynched I would die with a town win con which is why I offered myself up for a lynch the other day phase- this is just getting too hard to play
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1739 (isolation #57) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:16 am

Post by chkballin »

I'd love to see where that is stated, and then I'd have some questions for the mod because my role felt abnormally unfair to me.

Like I said- I am not fighting this lynch, I just think it could be used to town advantage as opposed to just riding yourselves of it. If I die now, I die with a town win con and I just have to rely on you guys to get things done. I am okay with that.
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1745 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:25 am

Post by chkballin »

Well let me clarify...

I am scum- there you go, and outright claim

I am in a hydra, but my other head has gone MIA and I have far too many other games on here and different websites. So if I knew I would be going at this alone I would have never joined. I am tired, and I am sorry to my teammate- but at this point I don't like them very much anyway, they left me hanging the other night as well anyway. So, I am overloaded- no flailing, I didn't even realize that this was a large Normal because I have several games in the Theme Park right now...my fault- I will make sure next time that I hydra with a head that is reliable because I am in too many games by myself. I've been calling for a mercy lynch since the other day. Congrats guys- I am kind of hoping for a town win because...well, I just don't think you guys will see it.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”