New York 134: Planet of Hats (Scum Win!)

Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #123 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:33 am

Post by Celebloki »

Hello all, Just finished reading up on the game since I replaced in. Although it has essentially died I felt I should just state that I do not back a PL on DK as I have never played with him before, in fact I have never played with anyone here as I am coming back from a long hiatus. That said I do already notice a certain theme to his play style that others are passionate about, but not enough for me to join his PL.

My suspicions currently lay with swag and Jilly.

I am unsure whether to read swag's bandwagon vote and "i'll unvote if you want me to" attitude to being a noob and looking up to more experienced players or scum helping an at the time seemingly easy lynch.

As for Jilly, she also jumped on the bandwagon, but then seemed quick to defend herself for not jumping on it to just speed a lynch along, but to cause "pressure".

jilynne1991 wrote:
Vote: DeityKabuto
because you've never helped the town before. In another game, you don't even realize I self-voted and you keep voting.

You shouldn't mafia. If you're going to keep playing, you should start playing wisely and actually reading and scumhunting.

And then her NEXT POST

jilynne1991 wrote:You guys, I honestly hope this is just pressure on Deity Kabuto, because I don't think we should PL until we're close to the deadline with no agreement on scum. I think we should be scumhunting at the moment.

Deity Kabuto is just weird. Don't try to understand him, it doesn't work. Actually, go ahead and try, if you understand him, please translate for the rest of us.

She one second agrees with everyone, saying he "shouldn't Mafia" then turns around and asks everyone to be understanding? If her original post and vote was just for pressure, then why is her vote still there? This screams scum to me. She jumped on the easy lynch and when it backfired she quickly changed her story.

Vote: jilynne1991
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Celebloki »

It isn't, jilynne just gave, to me, more concrete evidence that she is scum. Believe me, swag is next on my radar, but I just feel jilynne has been more obvious.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:46 am

Post by Celebloki »

Celebloki wrote:I am unsure whether to read swag's bandwagon vote and "i'll unvote if you want me to" attitude to being a noob and looking up to more experienced players or scum helping an at the time seemingly easy lynch.

I never said he was a mislynch being pushed by scum, I said I was unsure if he was trying to cause a mislynch being scum himself or he was playing noobishly. Perhaps I was unclear. I have never played with or researched where else he has played so I would have to trust you guys on his experience. He has posted very little, where jilly has posted more to go off. I very much agree what he has done so far is scummy.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:05 am

Post by Celebloki »

From what I've seen he's arrogant, insulting, jumps to conclusions quickly and doesn't seem to read all of anyone's post and grossly misinterprets what they have said. I'm not discounting what he may or may not be, but the initial push for him to be a PL certainly brought some interesting analysis out of the woodwork for other people.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:28 am

Post by Celebloki »

Again, All I have to go off for DK is what I have seen from him THIS GAME. I personally will not trust the words of anyone here. You guys say he's a threat to the town due to shoddy play, I can see how that probably is the case, my opinion of him already is not very good and by the end of the game I might wholeheartedly agree with everyone here.

Same goes for swag, I've never played with him before, with this account he hasn't played long on this site. He could be a noob. You guys say he isn't and I'm not saying your lying but I personally have not seen it for myself so I am not going to pass judgement on him for what other people say about him. Just like agreeing with the general consensus of DK, with swag I agree he has been playing very scummily and he is high on my radar.

So in terms of Policy Vig I don't have much to say. Can I honestly say now, would the game maybe be more enjoyable if DK left? Most Likely. For town numbers matter (obviously), In general I'd hate to lynch or have someone killed that is town but I can definitely agree that if a persons play-style is detrimental, it's be best if they were no longer around. Unfortunately for me, the signal-to-noise ratio for DK is now very high. I have several people in here saying he can't play and it'd be best if he was killed, so during my analysis of him I have to consider, "Is he being scummy? Or does he just not know what he is doing?"

I am only talking in circles at this point, I'd hope the vig would go after who is most likely scum and hopefully whoever the vig is, is able to read DK, and his scumminess, better than I. As for a policy vig, just because he is annoying, I don't know about that.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:44 am

Post by Celebloki »

Oh I plan on it, this morning I am just busy at work and don't have much to draw on. I am just answering questions posed to me for now, but I plan to do some sleuthing.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Okay I just read through D1 and the aftermath of Super Hero Revolution and I have to LOL real hard and point out that DK was lynched D1 for the same crap he is doing here, the mafia governed him(because of his detriment to town), and he was vig killed. That's some hate right there.

I also find it amusing that Thor was the main advocate of his PL in that game.

I can see why the Policy Lynch/Vig of DK is justified.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Thor665 wrote:And verily did they look upon Thor.
And he had called for a policy lynch.
And it was good.

You said this during twilight after he was lynched and before he was pardoned.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by Celebloki »

I'm simply waiting for him to either defend himself or say more, he has posted very little. Especially for someone under so much heat. My top 2 scum reads are jilynne and swag. jilynne just gave me more to go off.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by Celebloki »

@Thor - Oh my bad
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by Celebloki »

DeityKabuto wrote:
Thor665 wrote:@Celebloki - I did say that...about Tempz.

I nominate taro for vigging over DK - that took some effort on his part.

If you are going to vig me, it will be like I was never even here -.-

I know how to fuck things up you know --'

Are you threatening us now?
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by Celebloki »

I hate it when the person with all the votes goes silent. Swag has only made 3 posts this game, hopped on a bandwagon, answered a question about not being an alt, then admitted that he only band-wagoned. I was holding from switching my vote to him to wait for him to respond or defend himself, but if by tomorrow midday he has yet to say anything I may switch regardless.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:03 am

Post by Celebloki »

All right, well I'm true to my word.
Unvote

Vote: Swag136
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:42 pm

Post by Celebloki »

sanchocolates wrote:Palisade needs to come on and get contributing...
Swag hasn't come on either.

For that matter what about the guy who hasn't posted anything in the entire game, Zihark.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:19 am

Post by Celebloki »

Taro wrote:
Celebloki is still trying to divert attention.

What am I trying to divert attention from?
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:18 am

Post by Celebloki »

DeityKabuto wrote:
sanchocolates wrote:Haha, this site simply hates DK.
And I can understand why.
I'm not voting him yet as I want to scumhunt and not let D1 go to waste by just PLing DK and getting nothing out of it.

You are on my scum list, I've never played a game with you on MS, but I know you.

You are hopping on the DK stuff when you have no past experience with me, unlike Reckoner, I understand his frustration or Reckoner is just acting to have an excuse to easily appear town.

But you, I can easily see you, san. Using the DK stuff as a cover up to appear town and not scum.

Unvote
Vote sanchocolates

Well How about this DK. You jump on sanchocolates for joining in with the "you" hate even though he didn't even put a vote on you. You call him out for never playing in a game with you and that standing out to you. Your vote still sits on him even though he never actually joined your wagon.

DeityKabuto wrote:
SleepyKrew wrote:Alright DK, who are the scummz?

Well, knowing me, I am leaning towards the people on my wagon, I am afraid to question me because they might get a bit hostile.

So give it 1-3 days and I can post valuable reads.

DeityKabuto wrote:Are you guys even certain Swag is scum? o.o

The chances are 10%-30%, right now, I do not feel safe lynching him.

I don't understand why you guys all have this carefree play attitude and aren't afraid to mis-lynch.

Swag IS on your wagon. He admitted to only voting on you because it was a wagon and never playing with you either. You say you suspect the people on your wagon but your vote stays on a guy that was never on your wagon and you seem to be completely unconcerned with a guy that is. A guy that both meets the criteria of never playing with you (like san) and actually did jump on the bandwagon against you. You must see how inconsistant you are being. It looks an awful lot like you and swag are scum buddies (he decided to bus you when the bandwagon was going) and you're mildly trying to stop us from mislynching him now that the heat is on him?

If swag flips scum and you're not vigged, you're next.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Celebloki »

@Mod: I think Zihark needs a prod as well
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:23 am

Post by Celebloki »

I'm going to keep my vote on swag/PBuG for now. I am inclined to agree with palisade that he made a big mistake and outed himself then flaked. Sucks for PBuG, but that still doesn't hide what swag did. I am unsure what to think of glowball/chkballin. That wagon built very quickly and I agree that is is scum-driven. I am going to start re-reading and targeting those that hopped over to the glowball wagon without much reason. However, once a good number of votes started to land on glowball, she did start to flail a little bit which to me is a scumtell.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:46 am

Post by Celebloki »

We just need to lynch PBuG already. Swag made the mistake and what I read from PBuGs entrance was essentially, "Wow, I'm caught, might as well pick on the easiest target to see if it gets me anywhere."
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:49 am

Post by Celebloki »

No, as I stated before, I agree with his vig tonight, and if PBuG flips scum after being lynched and DK is not vigged tonight I am going to be voting DK tomorrow as his scumbuddy.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:40 am

Post by Celebloki »

Unvote: PBuG

Lets just lynch Deity already. I can go the other way and if Deity flips scum then I'll push for PBuG tomorrow as his scumbuddy. I still believe both to be scummy together and Deity has mostly been posting nothing but fluff the whole game, a whole lot of it.

Vote: DeityKabuto
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:20 am

Post by Celebloki »

xRECKONERx wrote:By the way, there's another reason DK can't be trusted, even if he IS vig: he'll wind up shooting me or some other obvtown. I don't want him with a gun. He's literally a liability.

I agree with reck here, DK has been soft-claiming vig for a few posts now and do we really want this guy controlling a NK? Even if he's lyng about it should a townie really be soft-claiming when theres no real reason to as of yet? My vote stays on him for now.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Celebloki »

@jily You are just guessing that Krypt investigated you right? No proof?

I ask because I just read Krypt's posts in isolation and she never once even said Jilynne's name. She was going after glowball and swag/PBuG and reck all of D1. Since we now know she was the cop I just wonder what the likelihood is of krypt actually investigating jily. I am tending to believe the PGO claim but I just don't think krypt was likely to investigate jily. We may be dealing with something else here.

xRECKONERx wrote:
Palisade wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Krypt

65536 wrote:
JDGA wrote:Right, chkballin's second head seems to be contributing quite a lot. I like it. UNVOTE: chkballin
However, any more tomfoolery from glowball and that vote goes right back on.
First, however, PBuG doesn't exactly seem to be doing much other than to ignore ALL the other suspects in favour of DK, which seems outright stupid.
I'll quickly tally up an abbreviated votecount, and move my vote to her if she's not too close to a quickhammer.

I really don't like this post, chk hasn't actually contributed any more than glowball has imo. At this stage though I'd be suspecting bussing rather than buddying from scummies to scummies. I think I'd like to put my vote here.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: JDGA

- monk

I still want to lynch krypt but if she flips town hoooooooboy Palisade is getting THE GODHAMMER tomorrow.
If she flips scum Palisade is confirmed town kthx

Also <3 PBuG's newest post let's take him off the chopping block for now

DeityKabuto still needs a bullet tonight so we don't have to waste our time lynching him tomorrow

@ Reck Krypt flipped town, are you still aiming for Palisade?

I am still inclinded to stick with the PBuG wagon from yesterday. PBuG spent all of D1 attacking the easiest target due to the scumminess of swag, and now he is picking on someone that was gunning exclusively for DK on D1 since DK fipped town. I still see this as PBuG trying to grasp at easy targets to recover from the massive scum fail by swag.

Vote: PBuG
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #23) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:48 am

Post by Celebloki »

I'll bite, lets see where a palisade wagon gets us.

Unvote

Vote: Palisade
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #24) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Celebloki »

PBuG wrote:I'm really at a loss of who's scummiest between KoC, SleepyKrew, Celebloki, and Palisade right now. They all piled on me with shitty reasoning and three of them have jumped off. All that's really happened between this, aside from me pointing out shitty logic, was two generally protown players stating they don't think I'm scum and one of them starting a Palisade wagon. For a lot of people who seemed utterly convinced I was scum, this is slightly alarming.

For now I'm staying on KoC but I'm gonna do some ISOs later.

P-Edit: Palisade, I don't see what's so scummy about asking for reasoning given that I tend to do it too. This looks a little like an excuse to jump on the rival wagon...

I certainly did not "pile" on you with shitty reasoning. D1 I voted swag because of the aforementioned scumfail. We never lynched anyone D1 because DK went and got himself modkilled. I resumed my vote on swag's scumminess which is now you. I understand the frustration involved in swapping into someone that made such a mistake, I've done it before. Shit sucks. But just because you replaced in doesn't mean we should completely excuse and forget swag's play. I'm pretty sure D1 I explained why I voted swag and made it clear I thought he was scum. It's not like just because the day changed, and you replaced in that swag's play was nulled.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by Celebloki »

@ Palisade

Palisade wrote:
SleepyKrew wrote:Nice defense.

What defense could we give? We haven't been actually accused of anything. The only thing that's been leveled against us (at all) is Krypt Town = GODHAMMER.

xRECKONERx wrote:
Palisade wrote:Hey, Thor. Reck. You down for a Krypt lynch? ;)

Palisade wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Krypt

Here are your only two posts where you mention krypt at all.
An opportunistic hop like that ON A NOW-CONFIRMED TOWN PLAYER is just about the most damn concrete scummy thing I've seen all game. If you remember, I stated that if krypt was scum, it would confirm you as town in my book, because you weren't trying to get any "town points" off of a scum lynch, especially when you give no reasoning. A contentless vote, though... on a townie... is incredibly, jaw-droppingly scummy.

I had forgotten about it until someone brought it to my attention.

Reck told you why, defend it. Its essentially the same reason swag/PBuG has the heat. You bandwagonned a confirmed townie with no reason or evidence.

Palisade wrote:
Swag136 wrote:Yeah, DK, GTFO.
VOTE: DeityKabuto

Swag136 wrote:I'll be honest, I've never played with DK, but people don't seem to like him too much. I jumped on a bandwagon. If it really bothers you I'll unvote.

^This is all the reason we need to suspect you. Your predecessor made an enormous scumslip, and the fact that you completely dismiss it without acknowledgment compounds it.

huh, this is familiar.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #26) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:27 am

Post by Celebloki »

Palisade seriously likes to contradict himself and pull 180s. If I didn't know any better I'd say the two heads are playing completely independently and possibly not reading the thread, just responding to the most recent posts when they get around to showing up. Active lurking much? My vote stays.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:55 am

Post by Celebloki »

Palisade wrote:
Mod: We're voting for KoC

BV wrote:And what gave you this strong town read?
Semi-explained in-thread, semi-explained in-QT. Reasoning is not my strongsuit. I'd rather not waste my time explaining the read when I am NOT very good at elaborating on my reads. They're there. They just are.

My partner might do a better job of explaining my town-read than I do, ironically enough. I'm about to do something else, so I can't spend my time trying.

That something being (now with my partner's permission) a Wall explaining why KoC, Celebloki, Sancho, and chkBallin are our scumteam. It probably won't take me more than 48 hours of work, though it depends on how much I slack off.

You chumps really need to sign your posts. At this point one of you can't make cases or show reasoning for his reads and is essentially telling us to "deal with it". My understanding of this hydra is someone that wants to make posts on a fun forum while his partner plays the game but never seems to come around. If this isn't the most anti-town thing I've ever read I don't know what is. Is this some hydra made up of multiple personalities of DK or something. So you go ahead and tell us you can't make cases and aren't good at reasoning, but then you want us to take you seriously when you post a wall about who you think the scumteam is. This is ludicrous. Can't we just lynch this guy already?
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #28) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:26 am

Post by Celebloki »

For what it's worth I did not just put a random vote on Palisade. I agreed with Reck from the day before about Palisade and reminded him today about him. Then he switched his vote to Palisade and I decided to follow suit to help apply pressure. If anyone recalls I'm the one that quote Reck and reminded him of how he felt about Krypt. I'll agree that the evidence that palisade is the vig is pretty sound at the moment and
Unvote
. I'll need to read through a few people to decide what I want to do. Palisade vigging Krypt makes a lot of sense to me now. If you recall I was weary of believing that she was killed by investigating Jily in my opening post so now this makes a lot more sense to me. Palisade was gunning for krypt yesterday so vigging her fits. I am not discounting the possibility of SK claiming vig however.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:28 am

Post by Celebloki »

EBWOP: I meant to say remind Reck how he felt of Palisade, not krypt.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:50 am

Post by Celebloki »

And I made that jab at Palisade out of frustration, which I still believe is a legitimate frustration. I just wish they'd sign their posts with whoever is talking if they are going to post separately. One posts that they know Swag/PBuG (redhead I think) then the other say he's town (Almond). One says they can't make cases or reason well, not sure if that's one of the heads or both. One apparently drops hints at their role on accident and the other chews him out. I am just getting tired of dealing with two seemingly independent players behind one vote. How do you analyze someone when both the heads are completely different and say different things, suspect different people. That's why I say they are anti-town. They can hide behind a veil of confusion. From an outsider it appears they don't even talk to each other most of the time and play independently causing the other to get mad and yell, "Why did you post that!". I just want them to get their act together.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #31) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Mod: V/LA until Tuesday, July 5th. I should be posting again then.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #32) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:34 am

Post by Celebloki »

PBuG wrote:
Taro wrote:Seriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal KILLAH!

A vig who might be a serial killer than we know the identity of is 89759345723698234 times better then several scum that we don't know. :|

I agree with this. I still have my suspicions of Palisade but believe his NK role. I can easily see that they targetted Krypt last night, he was after her D1. Even if Palisade is a SK though we can still verify his ability by guiding his target tonight and seeing what happens. If he's smart they will let the town guide their kills instead of independently scumhunting. This jily thing is a sticky subject. I still have my suspicions of her from D1 and I was weary to believe that krypt died from targetting her last night. That being said jily did kind of freak out when krypt died and I can believe she is a PGO and freaked when a cop came up dead the next day. I don't see much other reason for her to randomly come out and claim like that. She should have claimed PGO D1. Only way we can safely verify is to lynch her. I'd be down for a retarded SK that wants to kill her though, Go for it if your out there. Or we can verify both Palisade and Jily by having him NK her :p (just kidding).

I am slightly weary of lynching her if the PGO claim is true. If we lynch her then we may very lose another 3 townies on top of the 3 we already have if VIG/SK Palisade hits townie. I don't see much motivation for Jily to fabricate a PGO claim. I can see her being scum and attempting to make herself safe at night but that just invites the town to lynch her. I think for now scumhunting elsewhere and watching her closely would be more beneficial. That being said I can support the KoC wagon if the town decided to stay with it. I don't understand his softclaim vig defense. At this point he is guaranteed to be killed either today by lynch or tonight by Palisade. If we lynch someone else I'm willing to bet he's Palisade's target for the softclaim and I wouldn't be wholly opposed to it. Before I place my vote on him I want to read through a few people in ISO and see if there's anything else glaring.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (isolation #33) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Celebloki »

Thor665 wrote:Nah - jilly is town, I'd rather utility lynch you for lulz than her - I'd rather lynch DGB too, but I always say that.
I could get behind a Celeb lynch, but what would really excite me is a KoC lynch. Are you voting KoC? It's a pro town vote and will sell me that you're not scum.

As I said I'll support a KoC lynch but before we do that we should decide as a town who Palisade should NK before that. If not only to confirm Palisade's NK ability but also to hit another scum target. As I said above I'm pretty sure Palisade's target for tonight would be KoC if he isn't lynched. What is it if he is lynched? I'll throw a vote at KoC once we decide what to do about that.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:43 am

Post by Celebloki »

I have read through Chkballin/Glowball in ISO and I am certain she/the hydra is scum. During D1 she was against the PL of DK. Being scum she obviously knew he was not scum and was setting herself up to pull the, " I was against his lynch!". If you all recall she was calling everyone out on his bandwagon asking for reasons and being very public about it. Through this questioning she was being called out by Tomie who put a vote on her. Then there was back and forth between the 2.

I then began to read through Tomie ISO. She was gunning for Glowball hardcore D1, she was Tomie's number 1 suspect. I specifically liked this interaction.

Thor665 wrote:@Tomie - who should I be voting and why?
Also - your thoughts on Swag.

Tomie Uzumaki wrote:Glowball~ She choose to leave Swag alone, while he was the one who came closest to her profile of scum misusing policy lynches. Adding that she does question me about my vote, while it is according to her as bad as Swag's. Hypocricy~
She wants the brownie points from the wagon against Swag as her question lead to it, but she discredits Reck for it, the one who is attacking Swag the most for it.
Using her playstyle to explain why we should take her actions for null, while discrediting the way I approach the game. Hypocricy~

Like I said, I want to hear what he has to say about his vote against Deity and his unvote about it. That will determine my position on him. For now, he's on the scummy side as he had the second worst vote against Deity, with Jilly being on one.

I think the fact that Tomie ended up dead places the smoking gun in Glowball's hand. She is 100% confirmed scum imo. As for D2 it's more active lurking than it is anything else. Sheeping votes and moving between popular people to target. I say we Lynch chkballin today and Palisade can shoot KoC tonight to confirm his role.

Vote: chkballin
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Guys, Glowball/chkballin is ridiculously obviously 100% scum. Glowball and Tomie argued back and forth about several things. Tomie even had glowball voted until the end of D1 preaching her lynch. I've also decided that at this point PBuG is confirmed town and swag was just a moron. Tomie was pointing out how Glowball started the Swag wagon but never actually voted on it, then proceeded to try and de-rail it. She did this in hopes of being seen as the one that started it if he flipped scum, but if he flipped town he never voted for it. Tomie nailed her on several points.

Tomie Uzumaki wrote:
Thor665 wrote:Everything you said makes sense except why scum Glowball would react like that to town Swag lynch - what am I missing?

As she claims, she made the start to the accusations against Swag. But the only thing she did, was ask him a question about his vote, without any following up with an attack. So at this point, she comes across as a player who's scumhunting (which is seen as a town-action), but if Swag flips town (which he does in this situation), she won't be looked at as she didn't join the wagon (hiding).
At the same time, she mentions Reck will get some heat on him if Swag flips town. In other words, she'll be 'save' if Swag flips town, while those who did join the bandwagon will get the attention.

Deity is looking really bad now with the latest post. Beaver is also still there.

Tomie Uzumaki wrote:
Thor665 wrote:
Tomie Uzumaki wrote:Glowball~ She choose to leave Swag alone, while he was the one who came closest to her profile of scum misusing policy lynches.

If Glowball is scummy for avoiding Swag like that, but trying to get credit for his lynch...shouldn't you be helping us lynch Swag since the only way your case on Glwball is worth anything is if Swag is scum?

The way I can also see it:
-Glowball wants to be seen as a player who's scumhunting (that's why she pointed out her question against Swag which started the suspicions)
-But afterwards she doesn't do much with it (if Swag flips town, she will get less attention)
-At the same time, she points out that Reck will get the heat on him.

So if she's scum with Swag, her actions protect him, but are also trying to give her brownie points when he flips scum as she started the attacks. But her actions are also possible if she's scum, while Swag is not.

The fact that Tomie ended up dead only means that glowball was the perpetrator.

glowball wrote:
bvoigt wrote:
glowball wrote:I am not ignoring anyone- the fact that I have questioned certain players more than others, and some not at all mostly has to do with my game play. I don't really take a lot of weight in your vote as is, because I asked you a question and you returned with a vote.

I think Tomie has a point, though...since you were clearly against a policy lynch, what do you think of the fact that Swag jumped on the wagon even though he hasn't played with DK?

Okay, I am the one who asked the question that made Swag admit to the bandwagon vote to begin with- and I do have a problem with that, as far as being convinced that makes someone scum? No, I just don't see them being that obvious- but I am looking into everyone. My process of asking questions, is part of my playstyle- not meta, but just the way I sort out scum and going any further into it will make all my efforts,present or future,NULL. So just know that I have taken all aspects into account.

As far as Tomie and the "point" I see it is a distraction- I called them out for their early vote against DK(2nd actually) and they got upset very OMGUS instead of directly answering my question and explaining that vote.

glowball wrote:
Palisade wrote:@glowball & sanchocolates:
Swag136 wrote:I'll be honest, I've never played with DK, but people don't seem to like him too much. I jumped on a bandwagon. If it really bothers you I'll unvote.

What part of our reaction to this, coupled with the suspicion we'd already expressed, was not clear? My partner, in particular, insists this is tantamount to an outright scum claim. I'm more willing to see newbishness in it, but definitely think it warrants our vote for now.

Reck and Thor also voted for Swag following the above quote...why no questioning of them?

-RedHead

My question is why the vote JUST came- you posted several times since then so why the delay in voting?

Right now, I am seeing jily as scum over Swag. Why would any scum outwardly say that they joined a bandwagon? Newbtell and I agree that it leaves Swag NULL. Now jily claiming a vote for pressure is just ridiculous, as well as the fact that she called DK out for not scumhunting when the game just started and he's posted more than her.

Here Glowball is trying to distance from swag as his bandwagon is coming close to lynch. She knew he'd flip town and wanted to make sure she was as far away from the blame as possible.

glowball wrote:K... first off what part of V/LA doesn't anyone understand????

@Thor...how is it that you would suddenly like to quick lynch me just because you won't get an answer out of swag/replacement. Considering that logic, you'd lynch any player over an inactive player just to get a quick lynch.

as far as follow up questioning for Swag goes I play the way I see fit and I am not here to make you like me, I am here to win and you can choose to respect that or you can complain. I will say that anyone with a brain could go to the profile and see that Swag hasn't been on in days so why waste the energy?! If I saw Swag lurking- I choose to put more pressure on, but those questions weren't going to get anywhere.

I will say that my fault was not placing a vote, but that was mostly due to the fact that I hadn't heard a strong argument in either direction.

DK was just a policy lynch
Swag joined a bandwagon and then people wanted to lynch over that, and I just don't see scum coming out and saying something like that more newb than anything
Since then the only people catching my eye are
Thor, Reck, KoC and Tomie
. The first two just aggressive seemingly pushing for any sort of lynch, one coasting by and Tomie more evasive and deflective than anything.

Tbh, I've had a rough few days so I am not going to bother going back and quoting every thing people said, I do wish that from now on if someone goes V/LA we should acknowledge that and save the questioning- I mean you are at a computer type it down on notepad and save that shit.

RE ASK YOUR QUESTIONS and they will be answered from the hydra account as this is my last post as just Glowball.

Here in the bolded she is attacking the most town amongst us (except perhaps for KoC). She's going after the ones that are gunning for her. Interesting enough when chk takes over he almost exclusively guns for PBuG, calling him scummeriest in his post. Complete 180 from Glowball defending him for just being a newb. He sees glowballs mistake of obvious distancing and decided to cut into PBuG to make up for it. CHKs desperately trying to cover Glowball's tells. chkballin is easily the scummiest person here and needs to be lynched.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:14 am

Post by Celebloki »

Well I'm just going to come out and say it. I am not a mason with anybody and honestly don't know what Beaverweasel or PBuG are talking about. Unless I was investigated or watched or something I don't know how I got confirmed town. Seriously, neither of the reads are that long, read through Glowball/Chkballin and Tomie in ISO. It becomes pretty clear why Tomie ended up dead. My vote is staying on Glowball and unless someone else can give me quoted examples of why parabollocks is scum my vote is staying on the sure thing.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Celebloki »

I just didn't think that sentence out before I typed it. I had just finished reading through interactions between Tomie and Glowball as well as other players. I had a wall of quotes I was going to incorporate into it but I ended up deleting a bunch of them because I didn't want to make a massive wall post. I didn't really proof read what I had wrote, just kinda hammered the keys and hit submit. Obviously being scum Glowball would know what swag/PBuG is, I was probably typing from my perspective at the time where I am still not completely certain of what swag/PBuG is. I guess it's my interpretation of what Glowball's strategy is depending on what the alignment of PBuG is. If he's scum and Glowball is bussing(Understandable, at the time Swag was AWOL and not helping scum anyway, she could get brownie points), she can claim she started it so she helped but held a distance from actual bussing. But if Swag/PBuG is town her strategy would be to have started it and distanced herself so she didn't help mislynch a townie, I mean hell she even helped defend Swag! Two different strategies depending on what Swag/PBuG is. That bolded sentence is a product of me just not being clear, I apologize.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:38 am

Post by Celebloki »

I've read through Parabollocks ISO and his interactions with glowball. I am still certain chkballin needs to hang. He does call her randome town read in his #328, could be scum buddies. Glowball does call him under scrutiny for joining in with the DK PL but never really puts too much pressure on or votes him. Outside of that Parabollocks is pretty tunnel visioned on Jily. He was on the DK bandwagon and when that was a no go he went to Jily. Now in D2 he's hung up on her PGO claim. I'd say he's likely scum going after generally safe targets. I'm keeping my vote on his scummier buddy chkballin.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:26 am

Post by Celebloki »

Out of curiosity, Why did you decide to investigate me, and what do you think of chkballin?
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Wraith said he quickly googled hats. I believe the NS claim and not just because it clears me. I still think chkballin is the best lynch. Palisade should shoot parabollocks. Votes stating on chkballin.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (isolation #41) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:31 am

Post by Celebloki »

Unvote

Vote: KoC

Let's just get this day over with.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Celebloki »

3 kills? Did JDGA target Jily or something? I'm assuming Palisade vigged sano/Kublai? He was talking about him yesterday anyway.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:41 am

Post by Celebloki »

Plus it wouldn't make sense for mafia to have 2 kills, 65535 was obviously the mafia kill and Kublai was most likely Palisade. So JDGA was probably killed by the other night killer. I am still not certain if Palisade is cleared as the Vig. The way I see it a 2 things could have happened. The other night killer waited to see if there was another out there. Seeing there was then seeing Palisade claim was good for the other one. If the other were the vig you'd think they'd just target Palisade, but if we have a protector they probably targeted Palisade last night, so this would have been a null shot for the other so they went with someone else. The other way this could have gone is Palisade is the Vig and the other is the SK keeping him alive so he can make a Vig gambit later.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:48 am

Post by Celebloki »

How is it insider information? Palisade said he was going to vig, KoC, San, or me and why would mafia kill their own goon? They obviously targeted 65535.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:03 am

Post by Celebloki »

So because I m the only one that can actually think logically I am the sk?
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #46) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Celebloki »

I do believe that NS is scum however. Being scum he knows I'm town and was attempting to white night me when he saw people voting me. Why would he vehemently defend me if I was his scum buddy and I were lynched to just show that I was scum? If he were trying to do a cop gambit the only way that would work is if he knew I'd flip town otherwise he'd just be caught anyway.

Vote: NS
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Celebloki »

EBWOP: Knight
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Celebloki »

I am weary of NS but agree that Sleepy is a better lynch.
Unvote

Vote: SleepyKrew
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:56 am

Post by Celebloki »

@Palisade, I don't think that sentence is as black and white as you think it is. He probably put it in because I put a vote on him. I probably switched in his mind from Innocent to guilty and it made him wonder if he was insane. I didn't know previously that there can't be not-sane comes in Normal so I am inclined to believe that he didn't know either.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (isolation #50) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Celebloki »

@NS How is your investiate results PMs worded? Mafia/Not Mafia or Town/Not-Town?
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (isolation #51) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:50 am

Post by Celebloki »

Well I am pretty sure he just got hammered. When he flips scum I advise Palisade to shoot chkballin tonight.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:53 am

Post by Celebloki »

And if NS's results are Town/Not Town or Innocent/Guilty maybe he should investigate Palisade tonight to verify his vigness.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:54 am

Post by Celebloki »

For me it's not so much their connection as the obvious connection of the rivalry between Glowball and Tomie D1.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #54) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:56 am

Post by Celebloki »

Well Innocent Guilty is a sticky subject with SKs/Vigs if I recall... Might be better to investigate someone else.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (isolation #55) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:01 am

Post by Celebloki »

NS if he flips scum, sorry I said you were scum white knighting me and voting you, if he flips town I hate you.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (isolation #56) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:17 am

Post by Celebloki »

Prod dodge/Waiting to hear more from Thor and what NS did last night before I go further with a Vote.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (isolation #57) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Celebloki »

I honestly don't see how that makes chkballin confirmed town. Having a one shot NKer around can be helpful to scum if it misses and at any point chkballin can push for Thor's lynch or kill him themselves. I don't see how them not being on his lynch wagon confirms them.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (isolation #58) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:00 am

Post by Celebloki »

Righto, been evaluating my stance on chkballin and I still think they are scum. Been reading through interactions between various players. As I said at the start of my case, big rivalry between Tomie (dead townie) and Glowball D1. Tomie led the charge and built a decent wagon on Glowball. Glowball tried to deflect the wagon onto PBuG which the chk part of chkballin took over once they switched back to their hydra. Eventually DK was modkilled and Tomie turned up dead D2. Also during D1 there was no interaction from Glowball to JDGA but JDGA jumped on the Glowball wagon and jumped off after liking that chk was contributing more after he joined, was his only reason for jumping off. Scum wanting to buss flailing scumbuddy, then liking new player in slot better? D2 Chkballin votes JDGA right off the bat claiming he has inside information. This is JDGA's defense.

JDGA wrote:Ok. First and foremost:
chkballin wrote:Hangover 2 reference and Bvoigt response aside, there's more to be said!

jilynne, you've basically outed yourself as a potential power role with this (potential facade) recent posting. I personally don't think that it matters very much if you come out with it or not since you've already placed the bull's eye on your back for any scum/SK to murder you before you can speak. We should really give serious thought to the fact that you're pretty shortly going to die. I'm not telling you to come out with it, I'm telling you that you've pretty well shown your hand and it would be anything short of silly for us, as a town, to not hear what you have to say now that you've brought all the attention to yourself.

THOR, YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS. ;P (Eighteen)

VOTE: JDGA

Feels like someone
knew
DK was town more than they're implying.

~
CHK

Erm... I thought that DK's 8ad play made him look townish, and I
generally
try to avoid voting for people that I think look townish.
...wait.
HOMESTUCK GET OUT OF MY MAFIA
My point still stands, however.
Also Reck, nice job ignoring Celebloki's #566.

Which as an interesting sidenote, JDGA brings my post to Reck's attention that started the palisade wagon. And shortly after...

chkballin wrote:JDGA's response makes my gut rest easily.

VOTE: Palisade

Of all the things I'm scum for, it's because I'm joking with Thor665? That's reaching and especially so after quite a few people have joked and been jest back and forth.
With this same mindset, SleepyKrew is scum too (for joking with Reck) right? Oh, no, he's not. Which should mean that I'm not either, right? Unless you're contradicting scum.

Then there's your vote on KoC which
totally looks sincere
and is about as valid as your vote for me.

Add the other things people have said and I'm convinced you're scum.

Then there's this new excuse you're giving us. "I'll finish this if I ignore you guys" sounds a lot like "I'm going to hopefully active-lurk myself out of this lynch." Do not like.

PEDIT: What's up NS? I didn't expect you to describe yourself as having almond hair...

Chkballin jumps on the Palisade wagon as well, accepting the lolscumbuddyJDGA defense. Also calls their lolscumbuddySleepykrew town.

chkballin wrote:Vig claim? My gut says no, but that makes more sense than Krypt investigating jilynne.

UNVOTE: Palisade
VOTE: Celebloki

I have my own non-sheep reasons for the vote, but you'll have to wait for my part of the case until I get a chance to post it.

Sheeps PBuG and Reck onto me after Palisade claims. Can't be seen lynching a vig since she know's he's at least town. When he finally gets around to showing the case it's all misrepresentation.

chkballin wrote:

65536 wrote:
Chkballin

chkballin wrote:Vig claim? My gut says no, but that makes more sense than Krypt investigating jilynne.

UNVOTE: Palisade
VOTE: Celebloki

I have my own non-sheep reasons for the vote, but you'll have to wait for my part of the case until I get a chance to post it.

I would like to hear this reasoning.

1] His very first post (a catch-up after replacing whomever) and vote on Jilynne is absolute garbage.
2] His Response to why jilscum > Swagscum is just as garbage and could easily be scum sheeping.
3] This post is fluffing to active-lurk to buy time, only to call out Thor later for something Thor didn't even do. Blatant misrep is blatant.
4] Swag vote is purely so people wouldn't call out his lame "I'm going to vote the lurker" fluff-nonsense-sheeping and bleeds scum-trying-to-look-town to me.
5] Hardcore flip-flops from PBuG to DeityKabuto with the same "Why isn't X lynched already?" for town-fluff-cred.
6] I could stack on some new reasons as well, if you'd like, since my vote shouldn't have left that wagon to begin with. I just wanted a legitimate chance to catch-up before I laid my vote somewhere toDay.

1] I didn't replace in, I was here from the start, maybe read the whole thread instead of just trying to discredit me. It wasn't garbage. She jumped on the PL of DK completely agreeing saying he shouldn't even be playing mafia, then she completely 180ed and unvoted and asked everyone to be understanding of him. Contradictions are scumtells.

2]I just reiterated that I didn't like jily's play. At that point all we had on swag was his bandwagonning, while jily was actively digging a hole for herself.

3] I didn't misrep him. In super hero revolution DK got PLed. Thor was pushing a PL of another player in that game. When DK was lynched Thor made a statement about how he called for a PL and it was so or something. I assumed he meant DK. He meant the other guy I apologized seeing my mistake. I didn't even call him out or say he was scummy for it. That's not a misrep it was a misquote. I wasn't claiming he meant anything buy it, I just was wrong about who he was implying in a game that had no weight on this game. I stated I did not want to join the DK PL because I had never played a game with DK. I then read some games of his (Super hero being one) that Thor happened to be in that DK happened to be getting PLed in. I was agreeing saying that I could see where the PL came from. Way to try and misrep me.

4] I had already shown my disdain for swag and I gave an ultimatum which I came through on. D2 I continued my efforts on PBuG. I'd hardly say I was sheeping. On this note I have a town read on PBuG now after reading interactions between now flipped scum and PBuG.

5] I made this case against him before I voted him, and then proceeded to watch him be even more retarded. I didn't flip with no reason.

6]This line says, "I could have gone through and misrepped more of Celebloki's posts but I decided not to"

Unfortunately I lost any good analysis from D3 when we lynched Sleepykrew since it went so fast. I'd claim it was convenient chkballin was AWOL the whole day but chkballin already goes days between posts and that day lasted only a few hours.

Today's post about Thor was just fluff and does nothing to clear him like DGB says.

I am going to vote
Vote: Chkballin
because of the aforementioned case involving Tomie from D1. I also see the interactions between chkballin and JDGA, sleepykrew to be very distancing. Throw votes on each other but remove them after shitty defenses.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (isolation #59) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:24 am

Post by Celebloki »

When chkballin flips scum Taro is next or vigbait. He's been defending chkballin in the few posts he has made when he not lurking.

Taro wrote:Glowball wagon is quite obviously scumdriven.
Too many bandwagon dissolution on day 1 for it to not be excessively suspect.
Swag is scum, Glowball is def town.

He also agrees with the weak argument from DGB that chkballin is town.

Taro wrote:
Celebloki wrote:I honestly don't see how that makes chkballin confirmed town. Having a one shot NKer around can be helpful to scum if it misses and at any point chkballin can push for Thor's lynch or kill him themselves. I don't see how them not being on his lynch wagon confirms them.

Because a wagon on a SK is not a wagon on scum and is therefore a good wagon for scum, especially since it's a wagon they can hop on without having to worry about looking bad on.
Then again, obv BS claim was obv BS.

I don't think NS is soooooooooooo obvscum as Reckoner seems to see it. Granted his claimed role is not our first cop claim, but eventually if he's scum he's either going to have to produce a fake result or confirm too many people (or claim roleblocked a few thousand times) all this to say, he's going to out himself as scum, especially if the RB effectively caught scum/if the doc can protect who NS claims to have innos on/if the JK can do either.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #60) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:37 am

Post by Celebloki »

Shameless Prod Dodge.

Game died. Suppose I could get behind a lurker lynch if we really needed to. Aside from DGB, I'd like peoples opinions of chkballin. Am I just crazy for pursuing that or are people just ignoring my case?
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (isolation #61) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Celebloki »

Aside from his recent lurkiness he has come across as very null/no-content. Wouldn't be a bad lynch, I just think we have people that lean farther as scum than Auckmid. Namely chkballin and Taro. Read Taro in isolation, it's short and scummy. I could back a speedwagon on him too.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (isolation #62) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Celebloki »

I'm just going to post a disclaimer, Nobody Special no offense, but bringing up that you got an innocent result on me doesn't necessarily help me nor can it really be used to scumhunt. You can just as easily be a goon and you know people's alignments anyway. You could have bussed SK and be white-knighting me in case I show up dead. Neither of those things confirm you. At this point the only way you confirm me as town or yourself as cop is if you die and indeed flip town cop. If you flip scum it just gets me into a huge WIFOM mess I don't want to deal with, which obviously as scum you could give a smurf less about. It would be more beneficial to town if you scumhunted elsewhere instead of trying to claim to be a confirmed cop and basing your cases off that.

I think at this point no one is going to completely believe your results on anything.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (isolation #63) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Celebloki »

I don't, I just wanted to voice my thoughts before I started getting used as a poster child or looked like NS and I were all buddy buddy. I'm inclined to believe that NS is a cop and won't support a lynch on him unless he starts being really scummy or shows a wrong result. I enjoy him scrutinizing Taro because I think Taro is scummy.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (isolation #64) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Celebloki »

I could support a Parabollocks lynch as well, just read him in ISO. Hops on popular bandwagons, hammered/bussed SK. In an early post he calls both JDGA and SK null, and my other scum reads either town or null, he could be distancing from buddies. He follows popular opinion, DGB votes reck and he goes to do a read, but when that goes nowhere his read magically comes up null. He's not sweating scumminess like chkballin and taro but he's scummier than Auckmid.

I could get behind a wagon on chkballin, Taro, or Parabollocks right now. Any of them would be good for lynch, vig, or investigation. I say you either join me on chkballin or we can start a wagon on one of the other two.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (isolation #65) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:01 am

Post by Celebloki »

I'd say save judgment for him until the next day. Give him a chance to investigate someone again and decide what to do then if he lives the night. My ideal plan would be as follows:

Lynch Chkballin or Taro
Vig whichever one isn't lynched
and NS can investigate Parabollocks.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (isolation #66) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Celebloki »

My general reads are:

Chkballin - obvscum, I've made cases, not going to explain it further, they'll never convince me otherwise until they die or survive to end game and I see their alignment from the mod.

Taro - Scum, buddies with chkballin, bandwagons

Parabollocks - Leaning Scum, stays away from those that have flipped scum and who I think is scum, similar to Taro in that he bandwagons and is kind of lurky.

PBuG - Leaning Town, I had a big beef with swag D1 and wasn't a fan of PBuG D2, but seeing his interactions with those that have now flipped scum and how he's played I am leaning town.

DGB - Null read with a hint of scum, Mist was non-existant and DGB has been fairly null. Defending Chkballin for some reason, thats a ding.

Jily - VI Town, I believe her PGO claim but she play's anti-town and is essentially an empty slot, worthless. Even if she weren't a PGO scum would probably not touch her because she doesn't help us anyway.

bvoigt- Null, I honestly haven't read him too much. He hasn't posted much recently but he was supporting me on chkballin so he gets brownie points.

Palisade - Town, I had my doubts but after the Thor OSV stuff he was finally 100% confirmed for me. They need to get their act together and not forget to send in their kills though.

Auckmid - VI Null leaning scum, Zebronic posted nothing of value, Auckmid has posted nothing of value. Could go either way. He's being pretty useless. Could be scum active lurking.

PeregrineV - Null, similar to bvoigt, I haven't paid much attention to him. He sheeped me on Chkballin, He's on my list of ISOs to read.

NS - Leaning Town, I see Reck's stance on NS. Could be scum gaming the town. But I am leaning on him being a cop like he says. I'd like another investigation out of him, hopefully another scum before I decide if he's confirmed.

Thor665 - Town, I believe his OSV claim, liked the SK gambit.

Reck - Town, he made the game interesting, I get a town vibe from him.

Scum List in Order of Scumminess:
Chkballin
Taro
Parabollocks
Auckmid
DGB

People I have nulls on that I could use an ISO of:
bvoigt
PeregrineV
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (isolation #67) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Celebloki »

Taro go!
Unvote

Vote: Taro
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (isolation #68) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by Celebloki »

@Reck, To be honest I think I'm the only one tunneling in on Chkballin and at that it's mostly the Glowball side I think. I know it could be scum being opportunistic but I think what seals it is the interactions between Tomie and Glowball day 1. Then Tomie was the mob hit. Glowball comes off to me as slightly newbish and getting rid of Tomie because she was hardcore gunning for Glowball day 1. Chk came in and mellowed the pair out a bit but I also see some connections between the way JDGA and SK interacted with the chkballin. They weren't buddy buddy, but votes were thrown around very loosely between the three of them like it was just for show.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (isolation #69) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Scum being opportunistic meaning, scum seeing the rivalry between Glowball and Tomie and taking advantage of it. Unless my reads are all wrong and Thor is scum orchestrating things or something I don't see the people I have pegged as scum being that clever.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (isolation #70) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Unvote

Vote: chkballin

Yay, my case and vote should be painstakingly explained by now.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (isolation #71) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Someone needs to hammer chkballin already.

Shall we come to a consensus on who to advise Palisade to vig and NS to investigate?

My list includes these people:
Taro
Parabollocks
Auckmid
DGB

In that order for Vig the first, investigate the second.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (isolation #72) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Personally I think chkballin's claim is BS, but I'd be down to lynch Taro or Auckmid as well.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (isolation #73) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Okay I have been mulling this over and I am getting really aggravated at all of the scenarios. It's pretty annoying that palisade never sent in their NK last night. I am trying to figure out why there was no Mafia NK last night as well. They could have a RB and have the restriction that if they RB, then they cannot send in a kill. It's possible they blocked Palisade even though they didn't need to because of Palisade's stupidity. (If this is the case, let it be noted that Palisade stated he was going to vig chkballin). No way to confirm this. It's also possible the town has a Doc or other protective role that saved a townie last night from being killed.

We'd have to debate the possibility of having an OSV and a Vig. I am more inclined to believe Thor's OSV claim. If we agree that having an OSV and a normal vig is overpowered then lynching Palisade may be best. On another note if we lynch Palisade and he flips SK, then we now that NS is BSing his cop claim. A cop should get a guilty from an SK. I think I could be behind lynching Palisade as well.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (isolation #74) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:15 am

Post by Celebloki »

VinegarEater wrote:

Bear in mind that NS also claimed an innocent investigation on you. If NS turns out scum, you'll be a possible scumbag as well.

If you remember though he claimed I was town when there was a wagon forming on me. If he is scum he was white knighting me knowing I'd flip town and it would make him look better. This is precisely why I really hope that NS really is a cop otherwise I get caught up in a load of WIFOM defense.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (isolation #75) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:55 am

Post by Celebloki »

Thor665 wrote:Y'know, thinking about it - does anyone think I looked like a pro-town roleblock night 1?
Because if that doesn't look like a pro town roleblock I know a abackup I have some questions for - and I personally think coming out of Day 1 I looked like one of the strongest town players there.
If it was town, had to be a JK, yeah?

I agree with you here. I agree with the sentiment that you were a very town player day 1. Someone either wanted to protect you and you were kept or a mafia roleblocker got you. Still makes you wonder what happened last night. NS still presumably got an investigate in so probably wasn't kept. If he was kept than his result is bogus. But something happened to stop the mafia kill last night. I'm willing to bet we have a JK that kept thor N1 and kept someone last night that was also the Mafia target. Possibly Palisade.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (isolation #76) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Fine, lets lynch parabollocks then.
Unvote

Vote: Parabollocks
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (isolation #77) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (isolation #78) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:41 am

Post by Celebloki »

Unvote

Vote: Auckmid

He's now at L-1.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (isolation #79) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:06 am

Post by Celebloki »

Prod Dodge, I will be doing some analysis and making a post soon.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (isolation #80) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:40 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Sounds like a plan, I had no attachment to swag/PBuG/Fourseen. I'll support Palisade tomorrow as well, everyone should recall that I wasn't fond of his claim.

Vote: FourseenCircumstances
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (isolation #81) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:39 am

Post by Celebloki »

Of those two I would wager that Taro is more likely to be the RBer. He lurks but is present enough and Palisade has mentioned on a couple occasions that he may vig Taro at night.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (isolation #82) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Well the town could have a Jailkeeper that has been trying to "protect" Palisade but also RBing him. I think it's more likely that scum have a RB considering the possible amount of town PRs. It is really hard to say though, you'd assume that scum would want to kill Palisade, probably tried that night where there was no kills. This would make us believe that town does have a protective role of some kind. If the town did have a JAILKEEPER I'd almost say it'd be a good idea for them to come forward and tell us who they've chosen and if they've hit Palisade at all. If there's a doctor then stay quiet. Even then, if we have a Jailkeeper just don't keep Palisade tonight, we plan to lynch him tomorrow anyways. Who cares if scum offs him tonight and he flips SK.

This brings us an interesting idea though, the town is apparently loaded with PRs. There's definitely liars in there. I bet there is a Mafia RB, and I'd wager that they also have a backup for when that RB dies considering all the other claims. It'd be ludicrous to believe that they'd give the mafia only one RB when the town may have a PGO, 2 vigs, 2 cops, and if chkballin is to be believed possible RB with a town backup. With all the other claimed town PRs, I'm more inclined to believe that scum have a RB and a backup RB.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (isolation #83) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:51 am

Post by Celebloki »

Taro, Chkballin, Parabollocks, or bvoigt in that order of who needs it most.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (isolation #84) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by Celebloki »

I'll back a Palisade Lynch as I said yesterday but I don't feel like counting the votes and will wait for Wraith to put one up before I throw my vote down. Guess I was wrong about Taro, but he played like crap. At this point I am sure it's a mafia role-blocker and not a jailer that is doing this. If and only if it is a jailer than he should have claimed by now.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (isolation #85) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Alright, I'm ready to hammer, Anyone want me to wait for his excellent scumteam post?
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (isolation #86) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by Celebloki »

VT here.

Mod: I will have limited access as I am on V/LA for the next couple days.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (isolation #87) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:56 pm

Post by Celebloki »

I called Palisade as a SK after his claim too. My top choices for lynch are Amrun/Parabollocks and chkballin still. Awaiting NS's report from last night if he wasn't roleblocked and both the people I mentioned were not targeted by him.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1782 (isolation #88) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Celebloki »

I agree with a bvoigt lynch. Since NS flipped cop and I agree that it is improbable that there is a godfather in this game Reck and I are confirmed.

@Reck I think chkballin was referring to the other head of her hydra leaving her high and dry, not her scumbuddy.

Since DGB has been absent for several days and last night was so short it limits our scumpool to bvoigt, VE, and Amrun. I am still not very happy with how Amrun's predecessor played the game and could see that slot as Scum but I like how Amrun has played since she replaced in. I also still believe VE's claim. If bvoigt flips town and we go to another day it has to be Amrun or VE. It's possible it is VE and scum strong armed Jily into doing a PGO claim. They could have seen it as an opportunity given her VI status, that she'd get away with it. I still see Parabollocks/Amrun as scummier though.

Anyway longwinded
Vote: bvoigt

================[]
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (isolation #89) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:00 am

Post by Celebloki »

I DO NOT agree with a no lynch. We have to decide between Amrun and VE in my opinion.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (isolation #90) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Essentially, if we do a no lynch we'll be at lylo and have one less person to worry about. Most likely the person to get NKed would be myself or Reck. If we were to go to no-lynch today and somehow both Reck and Myself make it through then we should have our scum. Chkballin said she didn't think we'd see a town victory here. She could have been saying that because her last scum buddy was someone we'd never suspect.

So far from how I have been playing my top suspect is Amrun. Parabollocks has been scum in my eyes for a long time. If I were to believe chkballin's defeat Appeal to Emotion then it would be either Reck or VE since they are confirmed/semi believed to be confirmed people. That's why I still have a little doubt it may be reck. At this point in my eyes he is the least likely to be the scum buddy. I would also suspect Amrun over VE so the last scumbuddy could easily be VE if chkballin is to be believed.

If it weren't inferred from my paragraph above my most likely to least likely list is as follows.

Amrun
VinegarEater
xRECKONERx

But I am not ready to throw down a vote yet, the fact that scum didn't kill either myself or reck last night makes me un easy as DGB was someone who could go either way. For scum that'd be someone to keep around. But they NKed her. This decision makes me more wary of VE and Reck. It was a good play on scums part to create uncertainty.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (isolation #91) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:56 am

Post by Celebloki »

Ahh what the hell. Lets see what happens. I swear if Reck ends up being the last scum I'm going to vomit.

Vote: VinegarEater
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (isolation #92) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:04 am

Post by Celebloki »

HA, that time I should have listened to my gut then, I was started to suspect him but having a Godfather seemed unlikely. Well Played.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1817 (isolation #93) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:38 am

Post by Celebloki »

I figure I would have had a hard sell for both VE and Amrun though if I tried to follow my gut and lynch Reck. A couple days back I started to wonder about you.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1821 (isolation #94) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:04 am

Post by Celebloki »

What I am mostly pissed about is why the town didn't listen to be Days ago about lynching chkballin. We could have avoided a lot of Roleblocks if they had. I was gunning for her from like day 2 or 3.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”