Mafia 137 - Neruzian Era Mafia SERIAL KILLER WIN!

lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:11 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

/confirm.

and
unvote
whoever my predecessor was voting.

My catch up 24 hours from now.
Used to play a lot, haven't played for like 8 years, would like to play again.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:35 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

malpascp wrote:
@Neruz: Are we getting extended deadline?

still rereading, but I second this.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:37 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

mastin, I need some links to your meta, both as town and scum. It would be a big help. I have read the first pages and I am confused by what you have been doing. A lot of stuff turns around your kick-off posts, and not knowing you is a problem. Thanks.

I hit page 7 and I am tired. Catch up will come tomorrow as promised.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:53 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

almost done, but I need to make a quick post before catchup wall to address a couple of urgent points:

mastin: I see no games of yours in which you made a list of townreads and scumreads so ridiculously early as you did here. Is it normal for you to just pronounce yourself about who is town and who is scum 5 seconds after gamestart?

edmund: no. We are having replacements, I am the first, many other have to come. There is no way mod won't grant an extension, so your proposal sucks, and is even a little scummy.

vezok: if you wanna end the day before I am catched up, do it without my vote, and seen the general level of the cases I have seen, at your own risk.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:03 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

catch up part 1

mastin2 wrote:2. edmund.angles <--Very minor scum-lean.
3. PranaDevil <--Very minor town-lean.
4. hiplop <--Flip-flops, so null.
8. Uprising <--Flip-flops, but overall leans town. (So, very minorly.)
9. Torqez <--Town.
10. Maxous <---Also town.
13. Pine
14. pappums rat <--I'm guessing town.
16. Tomie Uzumaki <--Scumz.
17. Hiraki <--Null. I'll look more into this.
18. Toon Fighter <--Town.
19. SomeRandomGuy <--Very slight town-read.
20. zMuffinMan <--Also a very slight town-read.

The gaps are people who I have trouble judging the content on, so far.

^this is absolute folly. And I see no pro-town reason for doing it. But again: as someone will later say: who would take this seriously? Common! There are two possible explanation. Mastin is a VI (which I kinda think) or he is trying to end the RVS before it starts. No more than this.

@post 36: the word is quadruple.

mastin 45-54: see above.

At this point Bowser moves his vote to Tomie... at this point I would have probably moved my vote to bowser.

Uprising post 83: OMFGWITG???????? (oh my f god who is this guy?) mastin's reads were ACCURATE? here I would have moved my vote to Uprising, with much more convintion tha I would have had voting Bowser.

posts 90-91: Muffin and Maxous get town-points for this. But my vote would remain on Uprisung

94-96: Tomie has a point here....

mastin 104: I have played with some of the biggest VI'S sitewise, and still I never get used to it. This post makes me wanna se mastin hang regardless from his alignment.

Prana 106: this sounds like town-Prana to me...

mastin2 111: ok, look, I am starting to think joining this game was not a good idea...
now tell me exactly what your torquez town-read was based on

post 130: I am liking this malpascp person.

uprising 132: why not? What is wrong with it?
How do you scumhunt without hypothesiosing connectins?
My vote would still be here.

pine 138-139: I know how you play scum and I will not allow you to use your short posts in which you do not explain the reasons behind your actions. You claim to have re-read.
Then explain why Tomie is scum.

Prana 144: meh... way to use 20 lines to say stuff you could say in 10 words.

hiplop 147: hiplop is wrong, muffin is right. and saying muffin is distracting town is ridiculous. Who is distracting town is mastin (prolly a town VI) and whoever tries to make cases because of his lists.

pappum's 149: I can agreee with the contents, that look town, but none of them is original/new content at this point. Null.

Hiraki 155: again: goodposting, but damn, why is everyone ignoring uprising scummy lurking?

mastin 159: sneaky move. This is a sneaky move. If a player who has joined in 2011 is stupid enought to think they can play good in a large closed setup, it's their problem. The odds of getting scum are the same.

pappums 162: reasonable meta analysis.
Can someone confirm?

hiplop 182: you. need. to. post. cases.

mod 188: the brilliant result of mastin's strategy. leading wagons are mastin and tomie. Prolly both town.

Uprising 190: OMFG how come no one votes this guy????

Tomie 199: u r right about pine.

Uprising 204: oh come on!!!

Mintkitten 248: I guess this post is th ebeginning of bowser's wagon, right?

lunch break is over... the rest of my catch up will come after work.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:07 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

guys & mod, I know you will hate me for this, but I have an infection going on, I am full of antibiotics, and I am getting married on friday (of which the mod was informed so don't complain now)... I have caught up to post 400, but I go on really slowly...

I can try to complete my wall tomorrow, but it's really a hard couple days expecting me...

if anyone wants to ask me to review and comment some specific phase of the game in order to help the day proceed, please ask me and I will try to do it asap.

as of where I am now (more or less post 400), my vote would be on chk or on hiplop. Don't understand much of the bowser wagon, but it may depend on the fact that I am not entirely caught up.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:08 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

all I can do guys, sorry for quick typing and quick formatting:

around 410: case on hiplop develops after an unmotivated vote on muffin. Bowser jumps on it. When wagons are so little, it's hard to say if there are bussing-episodes or true town motivations...

mastin 414-415: mastin keeps up the bad-posting. But it served a purpose, at least, as malpascp notices in 416.

I do not undrestand empking. What is wrong in bowser 411?

edmund 423: edmund seems to really love algorythms to predict the end of the day... he is the same who, after I joined, wanted us to pick two wagons and make em grow to a lynch, amirite? Dislike, dislike, dislike.

mastin: "§Next up, Torquez. That's easy, since Torquez doesn't have that much in the thread. Personal town-tell, both in that Torquez didn't post a standard confirm (he added the wave at the end), but also greeted someone in-thread. The combination gave off a distinct town impression to me." I am literally laughing my ass off.

maxous 404 is good posting... but it's quite a truism, come on... 4 players on a wagon... very likely that there is one scum, no way to say if a scum bussing scum or a scum tunneling town... 4 votes are not enough to assume hiplop is town.

Toon Fighter 441: if vez is scummy, why don't you vote him? A lot of bells ringing in my mind here....

Maxous wrote:A couple of people asked about what posts I am calling a lie from Hiplop(i.e. my case)

First one is here. Hiplop says he wanted to vote Pappums but was waiting for PR to explain something he wrote before. So he was saying he was waiting on PR.
However the meta thing came up in this post. PR then posted here and Hiplop posted 7 times afterwards without a mention to PR. Hiplop only brought that up when Hiraki attacked him.
In conclusion he was not waiting for PR Hiplop completely made that up in an attempt to get pressure off himself and his caps lawk towards PR was contrived.

Number 2: Muffinman votes Bowser and Hioplop wants to know why. Muffinamna takes a blunt attitude towards him. Hiplop then comes with an early post from Muffinman and says it is scummy. I ask him why he did'nt mention his suspicion of muffinman due to that post earlier.
Hiplop comes out with this. Saying don't take it literally(w/e that means) and he was pushing muffinman the entire game - no he was'nt, check his ISO. He made that up because I was questioning him about why he mentioned something from way back now instead of at the time. He also made that up.

Number 3 is'nt so much a lie as a bluff: Hiplop said he agreed with all of what GreyICE wrote in that post attacking Toon Fighter and GI 'convinced' him Toon was scum. If you go back and look at GI's post, you will easily see that GI made a mistake in thinking Toon Fighter was referring to Mastin instead of Tomie. Anybody could see that, muffinman even stated that mistake in the very next posts afterwards. Yet when asked which points he agreed with Hiplop said nothing like 'apart from the first one obviously' or gave any sort of indication at all he properly read the post. Because he did'nt, he sheeped GI because he a lot of words in big bold text and looked like an easy wagon.
He bluffed that he actually read GI's post to determine Toon's alignment. Evidence would suggest he did not.

^ fucking win! Point 3 is a great argument! We need to lynch hiplop. He will flip scum and we will have one confirmed town (max).

around 450: Gi has my same impression about Toon 441... but I still think hiplop and chk are scummier.. huh, actually, chk is disappeared recently... where is he? oh there he is... mmmh... kk, you vote hiplop... well, after max's post, how could you try to defend him? bus bus bus

458: hiraki makes no sense. And he votes bowser. who is buschk's hypothetical second suspect. How is it possible? Question for hiraki and chk:
is it possible in your opinion that hiplop and bowser are scum together?

474: Hiraki makes even less sense to me. I think GI is town.

475: pappums gets townpoints from my pov, because I agree with him.

489 heeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy guess what? The player I thought was bussing the noob scumpartner unvotes the noob scumpartner! Is this how the hiplop wagon collapsed? LoL

hiplop 551: is this even worth commenting? Dedicated to anyone who thought of bowser scum: dudes, quite mafia and consider bowling!

GI wrote:
Mastin's a tard, please vig him thx vig

seconded

maxous 513: don't give up bro!

chk 521: no dude. It's not backtrack unless you can prove that the change of mind is not genuine. You. are. so. scum. and. so. was. your. predecessor. uprising.

chk 535: same lousy arguments over and over again.

539&540: mastin and chk, two players dancing around a omgus. One is a VI. One is scum. Guess which one?

mastin 556: AtE with no apparent reason. First time I see such a thing.

and then I joined the game.

Pheeeeew.... so, this is the situation.

I have two scum reads. Chk and hiplop. Hiplop's slip is the biggest event, but chk's scummyness is a generalised fact. I think they are buddies. But I'd like to lynch chk first because he is a stronger player and because I am sure that scum would prefer sacrificing hiplop than chk.

Therefore:
vote: chk

I invite everyone to read my two walls, see obvscum and join the wagon. For 24 hours, during which I will answer questions. After 24 hourse, I will be ready to settle for a hiplop lynch.

I am not voting bowser. TF could be my third choice, but I just have very little unsettling vibes from that post of his, which I cannot define... I would prefer to wait a little... a fourth player I will KMEO is hiraki.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:44 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

I did not bring up you and bowser as a scumteam, smartass. I asked two players whom I consider scummy if they think it's possible, to see their answers. Bowser is town.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:51 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

(P-EDIT: Other questions are longer, darling. Here you go.)

Uprising starts by saying that mastin's reads are accurate. Which is ridiculous. Attempt at looking good.

Then he does almost nothing except criticising people making connections, and in 190 he is back and says that mastin is at the top of his scumlist. He does not say why.

In his 204 he answers convincingly about his delirium on people drawing connections, but he closes the post by stating that mastin's lists lack any content.

What changed between his first post and his last post? Only one thing: that mastin was the leading wagon at this point! Easy FoS. Opportunistic FoS.

Then he disappears and is replaced by chk.

he starts by riding the ghost-case on Tomie. The case does not exists, but still chk tunnels Tomie based on his reaction to a case that was never presented.

after that, hiplop starts posting bad content, and the case on him grows. chk, who asked people to explain the case on hiplop (when bowser does it, he finds it scummy, tho), changes his mind and votes him. In this circumstance, he provides cases on hiplop that seem to be pretty convincing. But he jumps on bowser as soon as the context seems to allow it.

It is ironic how most of the accusations chk moves to bowser can be moved to him with slight modifications as well. I think he jumped on the easy wagon (Tomie) before finishing rereading. I think he only moved to hiplop when the bus seemed inevitable. I think he kept an unclear attitude towards mastin's posting. And later he kept jumping on whoever people wanted to vote.

As for voting him, I will be on V/LA starting from tomorrow 11:00 German time, for 48 hours. I don't see why I shouldn't find a FoE, vote him and invite people to join my vote. I already said who are my other FoS's, and that I will move to the hiplop wagon if no one joins me before my V/LA starts.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:34 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

edmund.angles wrote:@GI: I consider TF a better lynch-candidate than either Pappum's or hiplop and at present on par with Bowser, that is not the point. The point is that this day has to end and TF is the smallest wagon with active players on it.

In fact, if you go Bowser, I'll help you with either TF or Hiraki D2, your choice. Might just do it anyway.

nope, I
second
mastin's suggestion of suspending deadline.
I see no pro-town reason for wanting the day to end

mod: answer mastin's request before my V/LA, can you?
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:11 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

sorry people, but I am fucking married fuck yeah

I totally forgot my promise to moving vote to hiplop on friday. I'll do it now, but this is pretty much all I can do right now.

vote: hiplop

will reread the last 4 pages tonight.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:19 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

bowser wagon is folly or scum. please move votes to hiplop.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:55 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

MASTIN IS SCUM.

not convinced

HE HAS NO REASONS FOR HIS READS.

almost entirely true

VIG MASTIN VIG MASTIN

yes please do.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:24 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Hiraki wrote:
Maxous wrote:Yeah I changed my mind again

implying backtrack - without even having the balls of calling it backtrack - is too easy an argument. Do better please.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:46 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

@Lewarcher: Yes it implied backtracking. And what do you mean too easy for an argument?

accusing o backtrack is fail... scum hardly ever takes the risk of backtracking... saying someone backtracks is dumb or scummy. Town players change their mind, especially in early game.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:33 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Toon Fighter wrote:Mod, what happens if at deadline we don't reach majority? No-lynch or the person with more votes gets lynched?

mmmh, mod answered you. No lynch would happen. What is your reaction to this?
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:54 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

@mastin: you think that toon is scum, I think hiplop is scum. Do you exclude a toon + hiplop scumteam? Y/N and why.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:08 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

we are very delayed even with suspended deadline. At this point, we need a major wagon, someone at L-2/1 claiming and a resolution to be taken following the claim.

the leading wagons are: hiplop, toon, bowser, pappum's.

I am not voting bowser: he is town. At this point, I am willing to find an agreement with the people voting toon or pappum's. Day does not need to end immediately, contrary to some scummy statement that was made. but we do need momentum.

I suggest everyone assigns a score from 1 to 4 to each of the 4 leading wagons, without repetition, 4 being the scummiest. We will see who is on top at the end of the process.

I start:

hiplop: 4
toon: 3
pappum's: 2
bowser: 1
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:21 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

mastin wrote:
he sees me as a liability to the town and therefore a threat

I never played with you but I see you as a liability as well.

numbers work to create a matrix and see what happens... I have never done this before, but it is also the first time I find myself in the situation of a suspended deadline with 4 medium size wagons. I think it may help.

score-so-farpappums = 6
toon = 6
hiplop = 6
bowser = 2

keep going
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:31 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

muffin, it's not about saying someone is scum or not, it's about giving score to the wagon. I would assing 0 to bowser and almost 0 to pappum's, but I did not. Please use 4 to 1 to keep the system working.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:45 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

me neither. Assigning scores != voting.

The difference between making a shared matrix of scummy-point and voting is so evident that you cannot possibly have missed it. If you don't like my idea, then ok, forget about it. Hiplop is scum, my vote is on hiplop. Plane's waiting for me, see you tomorrow.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:56 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

@hiplop: please explain me why mastin is a great player. Be convincing. Point to meta or explain me his merits in this very game. Show me that you are not sheeping the player with a lot of posts to get his help. becuase that is what I see there.

@sorg: lol @the buddy stuff. Really. Double, triple lol. Ok, he is a newbie. Why is someone who does not understand the word scumbuddy in a large game in the first place? Null. But lol. sorg, give me your reads on mastin: is he town or scum?
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:31 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

other scummy reaction of yours: I made cases on different players, you are one of them and the only one viable for a lynch. This does not qualify as tunneling. And even if it did, it would be ok, because you are scum.

how do you know what mastin is thinking? I know what he is writing, not what he is thinking. Because I do not know his alignment, although I think he is likely town. The only way you could know his posting is true and sincere - so the only way you could know what he is thinking - is that you know his alignment for sure, meaning that you are scum. soft scum slip & major scum sheep.

moar votes here plz
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:30 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

if the two of them are scum together they just made a brilliant gambit...

this reaction to the fake hammer collides with *all* my hiplop reads, and I will hate myself if sorg and hip are scum together and we are being fooled by a silly trick. I have no strong scum reads on anyone else in the leading wagons.

Other old news: I find chk even scummier than before, for his L-1 vote on hiplop, and from the incomprehensible posts he made after the late hammer. What is reaction fish L-1 vote? I don't understand it. Did you do something townish that I did not see? If so, what? Where? To what result?

If hiplop is town, a scum quickhammer is now not gonna happen. I will leave my vote where it is and re-read the ISO of the other big wagons.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:44 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

whoever is preventing a flip from happening is scum-motivated. Especially because hiplop's flip will very likely be scum.

sorg: I'd love to see chk hang, but you are giving me a strange feeling. WHY DO YOU VOTE someone with no other votes 4 hours from deadline??????
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:44 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

ebwop: sorry for caplocks accident ^^
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1675 (isolation #26) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:30 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

mastin: I kept reading this and you totally sucked. Your ego is enormous and it really shouldn't be. Scum was fucked since vig rightvigged, but town played horribly because of you. Even though I wasn't town, let me express my absolute agreement with GrayICE.

still: kudos to chkflip. He needs to be nominated for a scummy, and he will be by the winner of last year edition. Well done man.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:15 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”