NY 142: Rolling in the Deep, WAIT WAT? PARTY OVER?!

vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:16 am

Post by vijay2vasandani »

hey guys, sorry it took so long for me to post after getting the PM. EL issues. Anyway its good now, and will read the game again just to make sure I understand it. I haven't played that many games on MS, so forgive my newbieness. Tbh this is my first game with more than 13 people.

Anyway, VOTE: funkybike1

Seriously, he hasn't done anything except for jump on two bandwagons.

@ Beck: I have only read till p15 but I can sort of understand why you're pissed. However, I suggest not considering your cases as overly strong because the game hasn't progressed enough for that kind of certainty. That being said
FoS: zdenek

Note only until p15 so sorry if my comments are bit outdated. Will post in about an hour.
coming back after a 3 year break.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:17 am

... That's weird. I posted that like 45 minutes ago..
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:08 am

One person that strikes me as odd is Shattered. I don't know if he's a little bit crazy but not everybody has posted enough content. However, I'd like to see where his "amazing" scumhunting leads us.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:09 pm

I don't know what is it about this game, but people seem to be so arrogant. Can we just put that aside and play?
The people I am thinking we should lynch are:
1 - funkybike - bandwagoning like hell, no contribution whatsoever and a stupid vig claim I don't believe
2 - zdenek - pl that he said was fake but didn't really seem like it
3 - shattered - stupid to think he can catch 4 scum so early in the game. Not super sure of his scumminess, but leaning scum because his arrogance is something I would expect from scum who is trying to bluff his way through.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:37 am

Really slandaar? Can you pinpoint as to why? Aside from the fact he said he thought you were scummy?
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:06 am

Sorry Beck, I should have been clearer. My questions to slandaar were about his comment on ThAd.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:22 pm

Sorgster, you seem to keep jumping on every available wagon. However, I have to agree that SV is an idiot. For fucks sake, you can't get it right this early. If you do, its a guess. You are bluffing.

VOTE: Shattered Viewpoint

YES, I'VE GOT SCUM. I'M JUST THAT GOOD!
Stop being cocky as fuck. Please.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:22 pm

In post 679, sorgster wrote:
In post 674, vijay2vasandani wrote:Sorgster, you seem to keep jumping on every available wagon. However, I have to agree that SV is an idiot. For fucks sake, you can't get it right this early. If you do, its a guess. You are bluffing.

Who started that wagon? I didn't notice he had been voted on before.

Sorry, I retract my statement. I thought that a lot more people were on it before you.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:45 pm

Um ThAd, I talked about how I thought sorgster was jumping on every single wagon, instead of thinking before doing it, which has been corrected and I have retracted. Also, I am voting him because I think his being cocky is a bluff to cover his scumminess. Originally I thought it was just arrogance but when he continued to do it, I felt he was bluffing.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:16 am

I believe he tries to cover up the fact that he is scum by bluffing that he knows who is scum. He tries to intimidate the other players (failing miserably) into believing he is right. I've seen scum do this before so I may be biased. But if he was actually town, he wouldn't be idiotically cocky in my opinion.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:43 am

:( that sucks.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:54 pm

@ ThAd: I don't know if you already discussed this, but what about shattered? He is another "s" so I'm assuming you have something to say about this.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:32 pm

Phew. That has been helpful. Guys, can we stop with the beck-rev argument? You guys have just repeated the same thing for about 30 posts.

@ mod: can we please have a VC? Cheers.

So who are we lynching again? I'm confused.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:11 pm

In post 908, Revenus wrote:
In post 906, Slandaar wrote:@rev: can you present a case on beck if you are town please, I need to see your though process behind why you find beck scummy.

If we don't get rid of him, scum will ride his ass to victory because you people will be too scared to lynch him on day 4.

In post 909, Slandaar wrote:That does not make one scum.

It is just a PL which you said it wasnt?

I've have been reading the cases against Rev, and while the posts are good, its this inconsistency that was the tipping point. When asked to post his case on Beck, and we assume he finds Beck scummy because of his insistence that it is NOT a PL, he replies with if you don't get rid of him. Yet he in this post, he is saying that Beck is town, as kindly pointed out by Slaandar. I honestly think Rev deserves my vote more than SV, because while I think SV may have been bluffing, he posts like once every two or so days and expects us to bow down before his awesomeness. Also, if Beck is Rev's "top scumread" according to that "case"(shouldnt even be calling it that), then I seriously doubt that Rev has really been scumhunting, otherwise he wouldn't be pushing a PL that he insists is not a PL.

@ Slaandar: I really like your input so far in this game, and I respect your opinions. However, personally I cannot see how ThAd is the scummiest player in this game so far.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:57 pm

@ Faraday: this?

In post 688, vijay2vasandani wrote:
In post 679, sorgster wrote:
In post 674, vijay2vasandani wrote:Sorgster, you seem to keep jumping on every available wagon. However, I have to agree that SV is an idiot. For fucks sake, you can't get it right this early. If you do, its a guess. You are bluffing.

Who started that wagon? I didn't notice he had been voted on before.

Sorry, I retract my statement. I thought that a lot more people were on it before you.

In post 693, vijay2vasandani wrote:Um ThAd, I talked about how I thought sorgster was jumping on every single wagon, instead of thinking before doing it, which has been corrected and I have retracted. Also, I am voting him because I think his being cocky is a bluff to cover his scumminess. Originally I thought it was just arrogance but when he continued to do it, I felt he was bluffing.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:09 pm

In post 971, Faraday wrote:I don't understand your question vijay - I find your SV vote scummy.

In post 693, vijay2vasandani wrote:Um ThAd, I talked about how I thought sorgster was jumping on every single wagon, instead of thinking before doing it, which has been corrected and I have retracted.
Also, I am voting him because I think his being cocky is a bluff to cover his scumminess. Originally I thought it was just arrogance but when he continued to do it, I felt he was bluffing.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (isolation #16) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:05 pm

Actually, I agree with Slandaar's assessment of the SV situation. If he is scum, which I think he is, then we can all celebrate, if not, we have brilliant town reads that we can all rely on. Other than SV, I would entertain a Hiraki lynch because he hasn't dome anything. I won't claim to know anything about how he plays, but from the comments regarding him, I see him as a possible lynch.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:58 pm

Funky - i don't really understand the arguments about him being town. Imo, his bandwagoning is something scum would do. How does him being too scummy make him town? (well that's what I'm understanding from people)

Rev - aside from IAAUN's case on him, I believe he is scummy because of some inconsistencies I pointed out in a previous post. The reason for this is because I believe scum can't really keep up with all the crap they make up (unless they are you, considering the very high opinion the players have of you)

SV - the way he plays is reminiscent of a friend of mine I play with IRL. The arrogance seems to be an attempt to intimidate us, and I believe is a bluff to make us think he's town through his awesome scumhunting.

I haven't played all that many games of mafia here and I know my reads may be suboptimum, but yeah those are what I get from the game.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:14 pm

Pops I would just like to say, I was on those bandwagons before they were cool, sadly.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #19) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:29 pm

No sadly because you're saying I was jumping onto them. But whatever floats your boat.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:48 pm

Oh sorry Beck. Sorry, but what are your top scumreads again?
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:00 pm

Sorry, can I get the cases on me? So at least I can do something.in this game?
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:25 pm

Sorry, what was wrong with Slandaar's assessment of the SV situation ThAd? And furthermore, I explained my SV vote already.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:57 pm

Ah. Sorry Zelink. Shall oblige you.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:16 pm

In post 1040, vijay2vasandani wrote:Funky - i don't really understand the arguments about him being town. Imo, his bandwagoning is something scum would do. How does him being too scummy make him town? (well that's what I'm understanding from people)

Rev - aside from IAAUN's case on him, I believe he is scummy because of some inconsistencies I pointed out in a previous post. The reason for this is because I believe scum can't really keep up with all the crap they make up (unless they are you, considering the very high opinion the players have of you)

SV - the way he plays is reminiscent of a friend of mine I play with IRL. The arrogance seems to be an attempt to intimidate us, and I believe is a bluff to make us think he's town through his awesome scumhunting.

I haven't played all that many games of mafia here and I know my reads may be suboptimum, but yeah those are what I get from the game.

So I'm guessing these don't count?
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:38 pm

Hmmm. Fuck, I didn't even realise there were 18 other players. Are a lot of people not posting?
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:52 pm

Dude I'm playing like 6 other games, and I'm having exams atm. I get confused which game is which sometimes XD
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:20 pm

Okay, here we go:

Beck - honestly, I believe Beck is town. Although there was a lot of hate going around, I believe that his aggression is just a part of his playing style, regardless of alignment. Furthermore, while not all of his cases have been the strongest, he sticks up for them and is willing to draw attention to himself, something I would expect from a townie. The only thing I dislike is the fact that he has 270 posts, which makes his ISO ridiculously hard to read. XD keep doing what your doing Beck, but try not to be drawn by some of the trollsier people in the game, because it doesn't help town.

Bvoigt - leaning town. He genuinely scumhunts and seems to be on the same wavelength as me regarding Rev and Beck. Although the meta provided against my case on SV confuses me, because I don't know what to do with him now.

DavidParker - one of the players I forgot existed tbh. He only has 8 posts which is poor form imo. I don't really have anything except for the fact that he thinks rev is scum, which makes him null-town a bit.

Faraday/IAAUN - initially, I didn't have anything to say about this slot. However, with IAAUN's last posts and the way Faraday is playing, I am inclined to believe this slot is town. However, I have heard Faraday plays brilliantly as scum (Pine I think?) So I'm not ready to accept them as town just yet.

Funkybike - my read on him hasn't changed. I don't understand the argument for funky-town. What I'm hearing is that he is too obv-scum that he has to be town? Lol, not getting that at all, sorry. Still a scumread in my book for jumping onto bandwagons. Probably should post more too. And im not sure if he claimed vig, but I'm not inclined to believe him, because he could have easily seen all the other jokeclaims and decided to claim vig because it was safe. Furthermore his comments about how somebody still suspects him after he unvoted the person. It's almost as if he is scum and he unvoted to gain support.

Hiraki - he seems to be trolling the game, and people say he does not normally play like this. While some people may think he is just bored town, imo he is more likely to be mafia, looking at the way he has been playing. Null-scum for me.

Pine - another player I think is town. Sure he and Beck argue a lot, but it stinks of town-town to me. Also, he seems to agree on Rev, so more townie points for him.

Pops - I don't even know why this guy has his vote on me. Its almost as if he saw Faraday vote for me and decided that he could jump on. His reason is that my ISO isn't very townie (lol, how? I don't know what you're talking about) and that my top three scumreads are the three leading wagons (so? What if that's who I think is scum?) However, otherwise I had a null read on him. Overall, null-scum.

Primate - another one I forgot. Then again this guy has had what, 3 posts? Although I probably should have paid attention, because he also disregards my SV theory as "just wrong". If there are this many people saying it, its probably right. Although, how can anybody play with somebody who thinks they have caught scum like 5 pages in?

Revenus - somebody I believe to be scum. Rev seems to purposefully goad Beck because he knows it will distract town. Furthermore, the case by IAAUN raises good points and I already mentioned his inconsistencies. And why would anybody want a modkill? Unless they were scum because that equates to a mislynch anyway. Beck is town. Rev on the other hand is scum. And where the heck did the sword of omens lynch come from? Easy mislynch on a lurkers scum?

ScreamingHawk - hmmm, interesting. His first comment was to jump into the DavidParker lynch. And then he realised that there was probably something wrong with that and decides to hold it up. Stinks of cautious scum to me. Furthermore, he jumps onto the Beck lynch when it was in vogue, and does it again just recently on sword of omens. Kinda like a slightly more active funkybike. He just jumped up to the top of my scumlist.

SV - look I don't know this guy, so this is probably why I have this read of him. SV just reels of cocky scum trying to play everything down to me. Yet, the general consensus is that he just plays like that so there goes my scumread. I'll leave him at null-scum.

Sky - when I read his ISO, I didn't understand why ThAd thinks he is scum. I still don't. However, he still doesn't seem townish to me either so yeah. The lurkers vote on sword doesn't really help. Null.

Slandaar - another of ThAd's reads that I don't understand. Slandaar sounds town to me, and he makes valid points. Especially about the SV lynch. Town imo.

Soda - god, another slot I forgot was there. I'm inclined to say null because there is nothing I can really say, but I get this weird feeling. Null-scum.

Sorgster - I made a mistake about sorgster at one point and I realised that he seems pretty town so far. However, his case against Zel1nk is pretty weird and I don't like how he says that Beck is a possible lynch because he is town imo.

Sword - while he has been lurking hard the posts he has made make him seem town to me. But I think he is being replaced right? Null-town.

ThAd - while I disagree with some of ThAd's reads he still posts a lot of content-filled posts that lend him a townish light to me. Although if he keeps pushing it may come off as overly forced or a constructed unnatural case on somebody. Kinda town atm.

Thamateur - I don't understand why he reads rev as town. Otherwise, I like his posts and his ISO reads town to me.

Zdenek - I don't like how he started the game, he read pretty scummy to begin with. However funnily enough after that l, he seems to have disappeared, aside from his vote on pops. However I find pops slightly scummy so this isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Zel1nk - I found him saying I'm obvtown kinda weird because you having to say it means it isn't true. However, he did tell me to make this post so I can't really see any scum motivation to get more people involved. So null-town for me.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ScreamingHawk
For the reasons above.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:21 pm

Oh dear I probably should have broken that down. Sorry for the wall :(
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (isolation #29) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:26 pm

Lol its because I spent an hour and a half reading ISOs exclusively XD
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:22 am

Beck and Slandaar, what do you think about Screaming? Honestly, so many people say SV plays like an arrogant cockhead regardless of alignment, so I don't know if you will get enough support for that lynch.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:38 am

Funnily enough, Slandaar you said something similar to Beck earlier on I think. In that case, I'm going to go back to:
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Shattered Vision

P.S. I typed this using voice recognition. WOOT WOOT! :D
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:15 am

Lol it only took a couple of tries :D and yes, I remember saying that. I don't get why people keep saying funky is town.

Although Slandaar, what about the other people who say that? I think Faraday said that as well. (correct me if I'm wrong)
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:41 am

That's play Beck, we can still play Newbie games together :) no but seriously, does this game have a deadline?
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:49 am

In post 1190, funkybike1 wrote:Quick question, vijay: If you say I'm obvscum, then why aren't you pushing for a lynch?

Um because in a game like this, it takes 12 people to lynch, so if a large number of players say lynching you is a bad lynch there is no way I can garner enough support for it.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:06 pm

In post 1200, bvoigt wrote:
In post 1102, vijay2vasandani wrote:Sorry, can I get the cases on me? So at least I can do something.in this game?

In post 1112, ZeL1nK wrote:You could pretend you're town and look like you're scum hunting. That's always fun.

In post 1114, vijay2vasandani wrote:Ah. Sorry Zelink. Shall oblige you.

This is a really weird exchange. Town's entire goal should be to find scum, so why did you need Zelink to tell you to scumhunt? To me, this clearly shows scum intent-- doing what he needs to do to stay alive rather than truly looking for the scum.

UNVOTE: popsofctown
VOTE: vijay

In post 1133, Beck wrote:
In post 1130, vijay2vasandani wrote:Beck and Slandaar, what do you think about Screaming? Honestly, so many people say SV plays like an arrogant cockhead
regardless of alignment
, so I don't know if you will get enough support for that lynch.

bolded the important part

If he does it as scum too, it means he is impossible to read. So he is scum or we teach him a lesson.

No...the arrogance may be a nulltell, but there are other ways to read him.

The reason why was because I had already provided ny scumreads, as well as the justification for my SV vote. Yet people still seemed to be considering me scummy. I was wondering what I could do. Which is why I quoted those posts to Zel1nk after that comment. He then disregards them and says I should make reads on every player in the game. I like how you took that out of context and made it look like I hadn't done any scumhunting whatsoever before that bvoight. Now I wonder why you would want to do that?
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:43 pm

^ liking the wagon on me atm :D
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:44 pm

Lol enlighten me soda, what is wrong with that post again?
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (isolation #38) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:52 pm

okay Hiraki, lets see this.

Mastin2, I dont really know you, but your reputation precedes you. Hows it going?
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (isolation #39) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:18 pm

In post 1358, Slandaar wrote:
In post 1357, mastin2 wrote:
SCUM:ThAd, Slandaar

forgetting I know my role for a sec;

I don't think this is very likely somehow.

Lol wouldn't that be a perfect play though?

Mastin can I also see your reasoning for this? Cheers.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (isolation #40) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:50 pm

LOL XD hmm I'm surprised, where's Beck? And Rev has shut up a bit, which is kinda weird. Hiraki, I wanna see your awesomeness.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (isolation #41) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:25 am

yeah good job Hiraki :D loved it :)
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (isolation #42) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:39 am

Should I put #sarcasm# tags?
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (isolation #43) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:53 am

In post 1376, Beck wrote:Everyone is guilty until proven innocent.

People I don't think are possibly town

Faraday (sadly I was null on username, its a shame he is going to come back and take away my town read)
TheAdmiral
Funkybike- only slightly

That's about it. Everyone else is null or scummy.

Way too many skating by hoping not to draw attention to themselves so they don't get lynched or NKd

Fuck playing passive, in the long run it isn't helpful.

Wait what? So is Faraday a town read or not?
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (isolation #44) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:08 pm

Hmm I don't know, 1490 made sense to me.

However anybody notice ScreamingHawk? He jumped onto another bandwagon,(mine this time), and sheeped somebody else.

vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (isolation #45) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:22 pm

Rev I was trying to read an ISO again because I dislike sheeping and I wanted something to add to the case on you. But since you seem so excited,
VOTE: Revenus
I'm not afraid of suspicion. Pile it all on me if you want. Oh and your defense is great. I made a case on you(not as extensive and up to date as these) in my large post. I've called you as one of my scumreads but I believed an SV or SH lynch was more viable. Guess I was wrong.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1560 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:34 pm

Now that there are a lot of people on my wagon, can I get the cases on me?
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (isolation #47) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:27 pm

There isn't much happening in this game, Right? Am I right in saying there are 6 days to the deadline? Coz I don't want a no-lynch, K? Especially because we have several possible lynch targets. Random number generator gave me ThAd as a Target so imma ISO him.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (isolation #48) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:22 am

Lol no didn't get that XD maybe a larger font? XD just messing. Anyway I haven't had the time so I should get to your ISO tonight.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (isolation #49) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:24 pm

In post 1654, ThAdmiral wrote:
Vijay

- First caught my eye with a terrible SV vote:
In post 692, ThAdmiral wrote:

This seems like you are trying to have your cake and eat it to. You are saying it is scummy for someone else to jump on a wagon, then you jump on it yourself. Furthermore it doesn't seem like you are voting SV because you think he is scum, but because he is cocky?

- He responds genuinely to what I believe was a joke by Slandaar that lynching SV would be good regardless of his alignment:
In post 1035, vijay2vasandani wrote:Actually, I agree with Slandaar's assessment of the SV situation. If he is scum, which I think he is, then we can all celebrate, if not, we have brilliant town reads that we can all rely on.

- He only starts producing proper content, and even posts a list of reads in 1120, after he starts getting heat in the game for the first time. My collected thoughts about it are in this post:
In post 1296, ThAdmiral wrote:
In post 1250, Faraday wrote:
Unvote, Vote Soda
Vijay provided reads, he's trying and looks sorta town for it.

I think you mean: "Vijay provided reads, he's trying to look sorta town for it".

In post 1253, popsofctown wrote:You were right the first time. vijay's defenses are all sounding like "I'm scum, but you have no way of knowing that."

Trying to play the game if and only if your neck is on the line is the definition of scummy. Unless you make pretty genuine "read my will after I die" cases.

I like this.

- Other small things such as the one pointed out by Revenus (note post 1490 was by pine detailing why Revenus scumslipped):
In post 1499, vijay2vasandani wrote:Hmm I don't know, 1490 made sense to me.

However anybody notice ScreamingHawk? He jumped onto another bandwagon,(mine this time), and sheeped somebody else.

In post 1502, Revenus wrote:The case on me is bad /yawn.

And vijay, that was terrible.

You can't go

"hey I agree that Rev is scum but here's a vote on SCREAMINGHAWK, look at me avoid suspicion if rev flips town"

First point: I have already responded to this after a query from you. Originally, I called sorgster out for jumping on any wagon without any consideration. However, I realised I had made a mistake and retracted my accusation. Furthermore, I placed my vote on SV because I believed he was bluffing. I had no idea that that is how he plays, and I believed it was an attempt to lead town and cause mislynches.

Second point: I did not think Slandaar was joking. I still don't think so. I still want to lynch SV because I don't see him as helping us whatsoever. Like Slandaar says, if he's scum yay, if not, at least we don't have to deal with his trolling and we can use his reads without having to wonder if he is messing with our heads.

Third point: there is nothing I can really respond with. I am guilty of not putting much effort into this game up until those reads.

Fourth point: I don't like voting unless I have something to add or if I get annoyed. ScreaminHawk seemed scummier to me at the moment though, and if you really think about it, what holds more weight? My own reads that I got from analysing an ISO or somebody else's argument?
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (isolation #50) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:50 pm

Lol Slandaar I think Pine is talking about me. I posted 1499.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (isolation #51) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:07 am

In post 1239, bvoigt wrote:
In post 1215, vijay2vasandani wrote:(snip; check his post for the wall he quoted)

The reason why was because I had already provided ny scumreads, as well as the justification for my SV vote. Yet people still seemed to be considering me scummy. I was wondering what I could do. Which is why I quoted those posts to Zel1nk after that comment. He then disregards them and says I should make reads on every player in the game. I like how you took that out of context and made it look like I hadn't done any scumhunting whatsoever before that bvoight. Now I wonder why you would want to do that?

The way you said "Sorry Zelink. Shall oblige you", to me at least, shows that you saw his point, and you truly weren't scumhunting to the best of your ability. Didn't Zelink also misrep you and say that you weren't scumhunting when you'd already given reads? Why are you treating his misrep different from mine?

Sorry must have missed it. Anyway, the reason is because while Zel1nk may have misrepped me, I didn't see any scum motivation in getting me to post a ton of reads. On the other hand, you doing it is not offset with anything like his actions to get me to give more reads. However, I didn't really hold that against you, it was more of a joke because I have admitted that me not scumhunting to the best of my ability is a fair description of my terrible play.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1690 (isolation #52) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:21 pm

In post 1682, Beck wrote:Vijay, you said you don't want to vote unless you are adding something or you get annoyed (the 2nd is a weak reason btw) but what are you adding with these votes?

In post 1135, vijay2vasandani wrote:Funnily enough, Slandaar you said something similar to Beck earlier on I think. In that case, I'm going to go back to:
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Shattered Vision

P.S. I typed this using voice recognition. WOOT WOOT! :D

In post 1499, vijay2vasandani wrote:Hmm I don't know, 1490 made sense to me.

Um in case you didn't realise, SV just annoys the crap out of me. On the other hand, I made a case on ScreamingHawk in my large post and when he jumped onto another bandwagon, I voted for him. I don't remember anybody else talking about SH in this game.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (isolation #53) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:47 pm

woop, more votes on my wagon. let's go, i need more pressure. Just wondering SV, my defense meant nothing to you and your awesome scumhunting skills? Funnily enough, I wasnt one of those four you picked to be scum in your mega-awesome post. Hmm, is your scumhunting getting a bit rusty.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (isolation #54) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:24 am

ThAd also posted a case on me Beck. Four or five after Slandaar.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (isolation #55) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:08 pm

In post 1764, Sky wrote:vijay why did you vote ScreamingHawk after finding Revenus suspicious?

Dude I answered this already. I found SH scummier and I would rather vote on somebody if I can add something to the discussion.

For the poll thing its Botanical, ScreamingHawk and Rev.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1823 (isolation #56) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:08 pm

EBWOP: FTW fail autocorrect. Botanical is actually Hiraki
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (isolation #57) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:45 pm

In post 1839, ZeL1nK wrote:
Anyway, I lost interest in how this day turns out a long time ago. I just want it to end in a flip ASAP.

+1
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (isolation #58) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:41 am

Hey toxic :D
I was just wondering, does ScreaminHawk seem like a more active Funkybike or am I seeing things?
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1923 (isolation #59) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:15 pm

In post 1888, Slandaar wrote:
In post 1886, Beck wrote:1 part was wrong, not all of it.

I mean its all wrong, but the hiraki distancing stuff is at least plausible and i can understand it...

Now, what do you think of pops, when he clearly did not read the case?

In post 1889, Slandaar wrote:
In post 1871, Beck wrote:
In post 1582, Slandaar wrote:
In post 1581, Beck wrote:
This is hands down my worst game ever

vote: Salandaar

I see your point

he edits out the reasons why I am voting him and basically implies my vote on him is bad because I am having a bad game.

why do you think I think you are scum beck?

is it because of stuff like this?

I mean really, look at that post, there was no reasoning, what reasoning did i edit out?

This was a bit of a joke anyways but you are trying to say i edited out the reasoning and ignored it, well there wasn't any.

Again pops clearly didnt read the case, it would just take way too long and on principle im not going to respond to that junk, its ridiculous, sorry you obv spent a lot of time and effort on it but thats just how it is.

So this is Slandaar's defense to Beck's case on him. he says its "all wrong" yet says a part of it is plausible. I don't even understand the second post but what really screams out to me is deflection. He tries to deflect Beck's attention onto Pops for not reading the case and labelling that as scummy quite possibly in an attempt to save his skin.

I don't know where my vote is, but I'd be willing to vote Slandaar as soon as VC comes up.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (isolation #60) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:24 pm

Oh that's awkward. I though page 76 was the last page.
Still I think those points still stand.
VOTE: Slandaar
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1934 (isolation #61) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:49 pm

In post 1933, Sky wrote:People I could lynch:
Sword of Omens, funkybike, Soda, Screaming Hawk (but not so much any but Sword)
vijay, Slandaar, hiraki.

I feel like sheeping onto a wagon is the best possible thing to do here with the deadline close. vijay never answered my question about why he voted ScreamingHawk over Rev. I'd still like to know that.

Well, ThAd has put together a good case. Slandaar's play right now looks pretty...desperate. He's throwing together some last attack on Beck for reasons I do not know. Sure, the guy has clogged this game up with so much bull shit, but I see this as more of a move of ignorance than scuminess.

UNVOTE: Sword of Omens
VOTE: Slandaar

In post 1822, vijay2vasandani wrote:
In post 1764, Sky wrote:vijay why did you vote ScreamingHawk after finding Revenus suspicious?

Dude I answered this already. I found SH scummier and I would rather vote on somebody if I can add something to the discussion.

For the poll thing its Botanical, ScreamingHawk and Rev.

Mate, you ask a question that has already been asked, and when I respond you don't even see it.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (isolation #62) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:33 am

In post 1946, Slandaar wrote:and I claimed now so lynching anyone else is bad.

In post 1947, ZeL1nK wrote:*shrug*

Well, then lynch pops. I'm down with that, too.

unvote

VOTE: pops

*facepalm* XD
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1951 (isolation #63) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:12 am

Beck your case makes sense except for point 6. Well the part regarding people voting implying the existence of a case. This might be a bit selfish, drawing the attention to myself, but I never actually saw what the case on me actually was. However, I agree with the aspect of point 6 in the sense that a case on Slandaar does exist.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2089 (isolation #64) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:34 pm

^ I don't know what vig shots is supposed to mean.

Anyway that's a lynch I can get behind.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2091 (isolation #65) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:20 am

In post 231, ScreamingHawk wrote:
In post 12, iamausername wrote:
In post 9, Slandaar wrote:
In post 5, ZeL1nK wrote:VOTE: DavidParker

I only signed up to this game so I could lynch him. Help me out.

Consider yourself helped

VOTE: DavidParker

AND MY AXE!

Good enough reason for me.

In post 233, ScreamingHawk wrote:
In post 231, ScreamingHawk wrote:
In post 12, iamausername wrote:
In post 9, Slandaar wrote:
In post 5, ZeL1nK wrote:VOTE: DavidParker

I only signed up to this game so I could lynch him. Help me out.

Consider yourself helped

AND MY AXE!

Good enough reason for me.

Sorry nub moment... sec to read whole thread...

In post 333, ScreamingHawk wrote:VOTE: Beck
Because he has no friends.

I don't need to be posting. My opinion isn't going to make a difference with these terrible arguments.

In post 1105, ScreamingHawk wrote:May as well chuck a vote in. VOTE: Sword

Nothing really to say though

In post 1272, ScreamingHawk wrote:Wow this game is aweful.
I'm sticking my vote on VOTE: Pine
Still see him pretty scummy.

Nothing to add that would be new content on this.

FYI I am reading the entire game but some of these posts are just not worth commenting on ay.

In post 1422, ScreamingHawk wrote:VOTE: vijay for pretty much the same reasons that have already been mentioned.

Vel, he's just jumped onto almost every single major wagon, with stellar reasoning like shown above and you don't think hes scummy? Busy vt would be somebody who doesn't post, but do you really think that explains all the vote hopping on bandwagons?
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2093 (isolation #66) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:51 am

Sorry ThAd I must have missed some stuff. Which wagons did he miss again?
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2134 (isolation #67) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:29 pm

In post 2095, ThAdmiral wrote:
In post 2093, vijay2vasandani wrote:Sorry ThAd I must have missed some stuff. Which wagons did he miss again?

Slandaar for one.

Um maybe that was because he was already on another one? Like mine?
In post 2099, funkybike1 wrote:"Looks like two vig shots" my ass. To me, it looks like scum killed Hiraki and vig killed Mastin.

PEdit: Zdenek makes sense, but it's not enough justification for a wagon.
PEdit 2: Yeah, toxic needs to talk.

I thought it would have been the other way around.

Anyway, to those that said 2000-something was my first original post on SH, I suggest you read my large post with reads on everybody. I have already expressed my suspicion of SH, even going as far as to vote him on Day 1. Also, I included him on my list for Pine, when nobody else did. I believe it was pops who said that it wasn't original or something.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2143 (isolation #68) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:43 am

In post 2142, bvoigt wrote:
In post 2133, Pine wrote:If Funky had actually felt Hiraki was super-Town, he'd have said so at the end of the day when we'd narrowed the lynch down to a group of three that included Hiraki.

Funky is not exactly a player who's vocal and full of explanations.

Yeah but still, if you think somebody is absolutely town as he suggested today, he would have said something.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2149 (isolation #69) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:06 pm

In post 2146, Maxous wrote:Hold on. I knew Funkybike jokingly claimed vig earlier.
However, I did'nt realise he claimed it during a 6-vote wagon on him with no real counter wagon.

Looking through the ISO...nothing. The only explained vote is:
In post 359, funkybike1 wrote:VOTE: Zel1nk. In no way are you obvtown, yet you keep insisting you are. Unless you can provide a very good reason, you WILL be lynched for it.

And that is a vote that indicates he does'nt think Zel is scum just annoying.
Or more likely scum going - he said something derpy let's just park my vote here over the span of nearly 300 posts.

In post 636, funkybike1 wrote:Also, I fully support the notion that I am newb town.

Lynch him.

VOTE: Funkybike1

Max, I think this was part of the reason he was wagoned day1 in the first place. However people seemed to reach the conclusion that it was too scummy to be maf, or something like that.

Anyway what do you think about SH? Imo he reads like a more active funky so I'm wondering why you didn't consider him.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2156 (isolation #70) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:00 am

In post 2148, ScreamingHawk wrote:Sorry I won't be around much this week guys. I have final exams Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I'll try and keep up with reading the thread but you won't see much posting out of me until after Saturday.
V / LA til Saturday

Sorry it's such a long one, don't mind being temp replaced if needed.

In the mean time I'm interested to see if this case on funky goes anywhere.

Nobody else find this weird? Lol as long as there isn't one on you?

Additionally, to all the people suspicious of how Vel defended SH, why is nobody suspicious of how Pops defended Funky?
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2165 (isolation #71) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:50 pm

@ Maxous: Its not whether or not I find it suspicious, its more of why do people find Vel suspicious but not Pops. I'm wondering about why it seems to be selective.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2200 (isolation #72) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:28 pm

Zel1nk what do you think of the game?

I find it funny that Beck on V/LA makes more posts than most people on normal mode. Dude do you make like 40 posts a day?

While I can't agree with Beck's point 1 on Pine because that would be hypocritical, the next two points of post 2194 are valid ones imo.

FoS Pine
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2212 (isolation #73) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:09 pm

In post 2202, Beck wrote:And lol, vijay just admits he isn't scum hunting so he can't agree with my point on pine. That's classic

*sigh* I joke guys. But yeah, I am not afraid to say that I haven't been scumhunting to the extent that some people have. So bite me. XD

And Pine you dismissing Beck's point 2 as an opinion is kinda dumb. Of course it is. Mafia is based on opinions you try to show people. The only facts you have as town are your role pm, dead people's flips and investigation results. That just seems like something scum would say because scum are privy to a lot more facts than town.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2214 (isolation #74) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:19 am

In post 2213, bvoigt wrote:
In post 2208, Beck wrote:
In post 2041, Pine wrote:God DAMN do I hate when scum gives up when they've still got a chance. It's just bad sportsmanship. Like when you're playing a board game with someone (Risk or Stratego come to mind for this simile) and they eventually decide to quit when you get a little ahead. NOT THE POINT. Idiot. Whatever.

And if he's Town doing some retarded gambit, he's going on a blacklist so dark it'll be blurple.

PE: *twitch* "Longest" is already a superlative. Learn English more better.

Pine, what is town motivation behind this?

Scum gives up, I'm celebrating, not saying OH NO.

Now if you are scum and know he is lying, your reaction actually makes sense.

Additionally, right before slandaar admitting he was scum, zde made a huge case on you which I feel got over looked cause of slandaar's stupid behavior. I'd like you to defend yourself against that post, id also request that your defense not include any words that imply zde is stupid or anything remotely close to that.

You and rev have this weird thing of insulting people, instead of just proving people wrong.

Where is the scum motivation? If he's a member of the sole scumteam, he's happy to have secured a mislynch. If he's on of one of two scumteams (or SK), he's happy to have one of the members of the other team gone.

Are you seriously asking? That comment works to subconsciously implant Pine as town on the readers of that comment. If the outrage or anger at Slandaar for giving up didn't seem feigned he would come off as a passionate townie. Also as scum, he would know that Slandaar was pulling a stupid gambit so "blacklisting" somebody who played so anti-town with that comment only serves to further cement him as a passionate and caring townie.

If he was town, his outrage would have sounded genuine. Rather the post sounds constructed and forced.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2245 (isolation #75) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:05 pm

In post 2215, Pine wrote:Are you high? There's not alignment motivation behind it whatsoever, Town or scum. As a
player
, I was insulted by Slandaar's amateurish conduct. I recognized right away that regardless of his alignment, he
ruined
at least part of a game that I've spent hours of my life on. Either he was Town and about to get modkilled, therefore destroying his chances to have any kind of positive impact on the game, or he was scum and had possibly outed a buddy and made our victory a hollow one.

Sorry, I can understand how you feel, but it rang a little hollow to me. I may be overanalysing but it isn't just me who thinks it sounded manufactured.

In post 2218, Maxous wrote:
In post 2195, funkybike1 wrote:If you push a lynch on someone you say is town, there is no excuse.

When you're lynched - this is why.

In post 2200, vijay2vasandani wrote:Zel1nk what do you think of the game?

Odd.
Why did you ask this?

In post 2209, Velazanth wrote: I feel as if Pines posts are manipulative. Ill elaborate further when I get to a desktop, but I first started watching him closer after I saw Faraday's "leaning scum" suspicion.

VOTE: Pine for your Day 1 % of total thread post, using numbers to manipulate the town. Its the scummiest thing ive seen so far.

..What?
Can you link to this post you are talking about and explain how he is manipulating or is scummy for it..whatever.

Because Zel1nk said he was catching up a few posts before mine.

In post 2224, Zdenek wrote:Pops and pine are buddies.

That I can get behind.

However, I find myself agreeing with Pine regarding theamateur.

VOTE: Theamateur
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2247 (isolation #76) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:09 pm

In post 2244, sorgster wrote:Great deflection pine but can you please respond to zdenek's case on you first?

Who do you think is scum sorgster?
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2249 (isolation #77) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:33 pm

Theam and Rev I get. Why Zdenek?
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2264 (isolation #78) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:32 pm

In post 2256, chkflip wrote:
Lurconis replaces toxic8e8op! AMAZING.

Lol surprised somebody was crazy enough to join us XD

@ Lurconis: is prefer short posts broken up into like every 10-20 pages of that's okay.

I'm feeling pretty good about Theama. Wagon him up.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2267 (isolation #79) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:38 pm

In post 2265, Sky wrote:VOTE: vijay
Seems like he's rushing things and hopping onto a hot wagon. What happened to the incentive to get this guy lynched yesterday?

Pops, how do you think vijay has improved?

Nice point. Except for the fact that it isn't really a hot wagon, I want it to be one. Also, I was on there pretty early so I don't know about hopping onto the wagon.

Also, the "incentive" to lynching me yesterday I was never sure about. Now why don't you tell me how I haven't improved and why you think I should have been lynched day 1.

On that note, I wanna see Zel1nk, ThAd, Rev and SV post. A bit too quiet in here.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2272 (isolation #80) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:05 am

In post 2271, bvoigt wrote:
In post 2221, Beck wrote:4th largest post count and yet not a single solid example of scum hunting. Tsk tsk.

How is this not scumhunting?

In post 2231, Revenus wrote:Good to see people agree with me on Pine.

Guys, is Revenus really the type of player to ever remain quiet as town? Look at Beck-- he resolved not to post for a while, but didn't succeed. This is textbook scum lurking.

I'm not convinced by theam wagon.

Well what wagon is good in your opinion?
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2304 (isolation #81) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:30 pm

In post 2281, Maxous wrote:
In post 2242, theamatuer wrote:Nobody can get all the scum right in one try. We should use the fact that Slandaar was a confirmed townie (as he’s dead and modkilled into a neutral survivor), and rethink on his suspicions.
I’m not asking anyone to blinding sheep a dead person, but to reread these people and think for themselves.
Also, I admit I missed that post. Beck and pops should be taken into consideration too, and be investigated more closely than the rest.

I have no idea what you are trying to do....
At all.

--

In post 2245, vijay2vasandani wrote:
Sorry, I can understand how you feel, but it rang a little hollow to me. I may be overanalysing but it isn't just me who thinks it sounded manufactured.

'It is'nt just me suspecting you'
What?
Vijay wrote:
In post 2224, Zdenek wrote:Pops and pine are buddies.

That I can get behind.
However, I find myself agreeing with Pine regarding theamateur.
VOTE: Theamateur

You think Pine is busing or...what?

In post 2267, vijay2vasandani wrote:
Nice point. Except for the fact that it isn't really a hot wagon, I want it to be one. Also, I was on there pretty early so I don't know about hopping onto the wagon.

'I was on it pretty early so you can't accuse me of wagoning! =DD'
Again..huh?
In post 2267, vijay2vasandani wrote:On that note, I wanna see Zel1nk, ThAd, Rev and SV post. A bit too quiet in here.

Oh, okay.
Why
do you want to see them post?

--
In post 2276, Beck wrote:That comment looked more like in game coaching to your scum buddy than a genuine suspicion.

idk what it is but I doubt it's coaching.

First point - Pine was saying he was genuinely angry at Slandaar for 'giving Jo's I'm saying it sounded manufactured. I also said other people said it sounded manufactured because I didn't want to insult him by calling what may possibly have been actual anger. If there is more than just me saying that, its less likely to be taken as a personal attack as that was never my intention.

Second point (Pine bussing) - no, not necessarily. I think there are two scumteams.

Third point - Sky called me opportunistic for jumping onto the wagon, i said it wasn't much of one and his accusation was pretty flat.

Fourth point - because ThAd and Rev usually post decent amounts, while Zel1nk said he was catching up.

In post 2287, funkybike1 wrote:Everyone seems to want me lynched... and I only have two votes?

VOTE: Pine... Scumpalooza? What?

This sort of stuff.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2368 (isolation #82) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:58 pm

Actually, I agree with a Rev lynch. Bad vibes. Also, a weird shift in playstyle doesn't really help him.
VOTE: Revenus
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2428 (isolation #83) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:51 pm

In post 2421, Beck wrote:Hey sorg, care to explain what went on in your mind between 2358 when you voted pine to 2371 when you joined pine's push and voted rev?

I have my own theory but I will wait for you to comment first.

btw guys, sadly as much as I want rev lynched, this lynch seems very bad.

also theamateur looks bad because of his stance on the wagon and he keeps wanting rev to explain himself. This is either coaching his partner or he is trying to look like the good guy so day 3 if rev flips town, he can use his lurking as an excuse.

sad to say but I am against a rev lynch today.

I think we learn much more with a Pine, Sorg, or theAm lynch than we do with a rev lynch.

Beck I don't understand you. You say you want Rev lynched, yet its a bad lynch lynch? And what happened to "rev has been lurking hard, you found him scummy day 1, etc"?
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2530 (isolation #84) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:02 pm

In post 2460, Sky wrote:I'm all for killing lurkers, except me. funky is a viable lynch. I just wanted to know why he sprung up again.

Right. Very nice. The difference is if you are town but don't give anything to town, self-preservation is bad because you just get stuck at null and when it goes down to the wire you just become a red herring.
In post 2529, theamatuer wrote:
In post 2526, Revenus wrote:i'd rather lynch pine or theamatuer over sorgster at this point.

theama was terrible in my first game with him, and this game he is *too good*. It looks like he knows everyone's alignment in every post.

And wtf is this retarded two scum team crap. I'll believe it when I see people flip two different scum teams.

I said specifically that that game was crap and not how I play normally, so STFU.
and I play like everyone is town unless I feel like a person is scum, in which I treat that person as scum.

What? Everybody is town unless you think he's scum? If you said null, fine but town? You just sound like you don't want to be abrasive.

I'm thinking theam or rev. I'm fairly convinced that at least one has to be scum.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2535 (isolation #85) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:46 am

In post 2531, ThAdmiral wrote:
In post 2530, vijay2vasandani wrote:I'm thinking theam or rev. I'm fairly convinced that at least one has to be scum.

Yet you're voting funky...
Classic vijay.

Really? O.o

Pretty sure I'm voting Rev. I remember, you even put it down when you made that joke about who is number 3, 4 and 5 on the wagon.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2537 (isolation #86) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:10 am

In post 2536, iamausername wrote:

It's actually really, really likely that it was a scum slip from sorgster, because he specifically suggested the possibility that Revenus is a werewolf and he's convinced there's two scum teams (even though two nks doesn't mean shit n1 with no scum flips) for some unknown reason and has been basing all his scum lists off this assumption.

Put two and two together, it's something he'd think as mafia who doesn't know what the other scum team is (he thinks it's "werewolves").

I don't understand the scumslip here.

Why would scum have any more reason to assume that two kills = two scumteams than town?

I think its because sorgster assumed the other guy (rev) was a werewolf. That would infer that sorgster saw himself as mafia, because IF he was town he would have questioned if rev was mafia, because mafia is the far more common form of scum. Well that's sort of what I gathered anyway, correct me if I'm wrong.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2598 (isolation #87) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:38 am

In post 2573, Pine wrote:Hmmm. Looking at that vote count, I'm starting to think we don't have the support for a Rev lynch today. Almost everyone that's off the Rev wagon has stated they don't believe in it, with the obvious exception of Beck, who inexplicably refuses to vote for someone he's repeatedly stated to be scum.

I'm willing to table the Rev lynch until tomorrow and settle for a lynch of theam, maybe sorgster. What do you all think about this?

I was thinking this, but can somebody explain Vel's "scumslip" to me?
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2608 (isolation #88) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:30 pm

Okay then. But rev is still scum.

VOTE: Velazanth
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2619 (isolation #89) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:32 pm

In post 2614, Pine wrote:lolno

(No offense, DY. Entering the seminary is one of only a few careers I seriously considered, along with police, politics, and my ultimate choice, teaching. Cookie if you can correctly identify the common thread there. The insight into my personality might be a better reward than the cookie .jpg)

you get to tell people what to do? XD
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2897 (isolation #90) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:17 pm

In post 2809, Pine wrote:I wasn't 100% positive that theam wasn't Bulletproof Town or Doctored. His reaction just now eliminates BP Townie as a possibility (he'd have claimed it) and the odds of Hiraki Doc'ing theam (who Hiraki mentioned only once, and early in the game in a null way) are very slim compared to the odds of him being BP scum or Pop's lucky buddy. Pop's flip gave me the information I needed to push hard on theam. Prior to a Mafia Doc flip, I had no way of knowing whether scum had a protective role or not.

Hiraki didn't target him.

In post 2871, theamatuer wrote:Well I roleblocked you N2.
So you did not kill pops. It was probably someone else on your scumteam that did it.
Btw, I did not block pine N1, so I have no idea how it happened.

Bullshit.

VOTE: theamateur
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2912 (isolation #91) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:04 am

Guys Theam is LYING. WHY NO VOTING HIM?
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3003 (isolation #92) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:02 pm

Can I ask you guys something? Can any roleblockers that RB theam night 2 claim? As somebody said, they aren't that great as a town role anyway, so a 1 for 1 involving them is fine.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3005 (isolation #93) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:07 pm

*sigh* Pine.

I can clear you, you dolt. Or prove theam is guilty.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3007 (isolation #94) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:15 pm

Read my post. A 1 for 1 with a town RB for scum isn't bad as town RB is pretty much a negative utility as it is more likely to RB town.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3009 (isolation #95) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:49 pm

In post 3008, Pine wrote:You have a point.

Surprisingly sometimes I do.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3011 (isolation #96) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:08 am

In post 3010, Beck wrote:I agree that if somebody blocked scum amateur, they need to claim.

@ pine - your ability to write flavor doesn't prove shit. To prove yourself you have to be willing to be directed.

I also like the point someone made, if the town doc was dead, what made you think you would be alive to get revscum lynched?

Now, here is a crazy thought, since the validity of SGB's claim is in question, and he says it isn't a gambit, and since he claims he is only a 1 shot cop anyway. How about we lynch him, he is essentially a VT now anyway if he is telling the truth, plus his flip will confirm if pine is scum or not.

I'd hate to gamble, but it would gurantee one scum would die today or tomorrow.

Actually, I just realised that I may not be able to clear Pine, rather convict Theam. Possibly on different scumteams?
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3148 (isolation #97) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:49 pm

Okay, now I'm really confused with what I got..
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3171 (isolation #98) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:23 pm

VOTE: Sorgster
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3175 (isolation #99) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:37 pm

In post 3174, ThAdmiral wrote:Gonna assume you were jked then. Also explains the lack of a third kill

@ pine: rev is cop confirmed innocent.

I think that makes sorgster more likely to be scum. But I could wrong. Just don't ask me why.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3193 (isolation #100) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:26 am

In post 3191, sorgster wrote:Why did zelink claim inventor and that he gave pine bulletproof when he was a jailkeeper?

I'm pretty sure a jk is not normal I'll check that.

rev being town means I'm scum vijay? Are you saying this because I had attacked revenus earlier? I wasn't the only one to if I recall.

Nope. I think I attacked rev as well before the result.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3210 (isolation #101) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:15 am

In post 3204, sorgster wrote:EBWOP:Both vijay and pine voted me early. Coincidence? Doubt it. I'm sure they are on the other scumteam than popos and theam(should be same due to same colour on front page).

Right, so we have different colours now? And that we must be from another one, because there is no conceivable possibility that two townies got it right? And besides I've got evidence.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3213 (isolation #102) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:42 am

In post 3211, sorgster wrote:
In post 3210, vijay2vasandani wrote:
In post 3204, sorgster wrote:EBWOP:Both vijay and pine voted me early. Coincidence? Doubt it. I'm sure they are on the other scumteam than popos and theam(should be same due to same colour on front page).

Right, so we have different colours now? And that we must be from another one, because there is no conceivable possibility that two townies got it right? And besides I've got evidence.

Which is? I didn't see any with your vote. Neither gave a reason. You just gave a vote. Also if pine was telling the truth (likely as sk,scum or vig), then theAm was saved from getting killed. popos was a mafia doctor. It seems likely that happened to me.

Dude, you want me to lay down all my cards right now? Sorry, not interested. Is much rather keep you guessing so you slip up, like with your colours, or with how you just admitted to being saved by your own maf doctor.
Also, I feel that we have mirror images for the scumteams, which would explain SV(was of SV?) being robbed of a result. But it also could have been the jailkeeper. But that's just speculation.

Vote stays. Keep flailing sorg.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3217 (isolation #103) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:58 am

^ lol selective reading much? What about the bit after the one you bolded, where you state that the same thing must have happened to you. Considering Hiraki is gone what am I supposed to think you mean?
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3222 (isolation #104) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:20 pm

In post 3218, sorgster wrote:By that I meant popos saved TheAm and that's what I think happened n1 which reinforces my belief that popos and theam were on the same scumteam.

Unvote

Dude punctuation. That needed a comma, as in "it seems likely that happened, to me". That way I can understand what you are talking about.

And i'll admit, my evidence isn't conclusive, it just makes a bit more likely imo.

I dislike how a large number of people are skating by without posting. Well I feel that there has been an excessive amount of lurking. Is that about right or is it because I've been lurking a little bit as well?

Sorry if my posts don't make sense, I'm not st 100% atm.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3234 (isolation #105) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:10 pm

Lol Beck XD guys forget it, let's move on.

I don't know why, but ThAd is making me feel a bit funny, possibly because I haven't heard from him in some time.

But we can deal with that later. Sorg is more likely scum, but I want people's opinion of sorg claiming if he is a WEAK town PR (ie a roleblocker) he's giving me that sort of feeling, scummy but not SUPER LYNCH ME NOW SCUMMY.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3237 (isolation #106) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:18 pm

Well, at least I'm trying something out. Dude, I don't know if what I'm doing is the right way to do it, but yeah. But I'll chalk you down as a no to that suggestion.

Revenus, you are confirmed town so far, what are you doing lurking? Lead this shit somewhere dude.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3239 (isolation #107) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:22 pm

^ lol no XD I'm not roleblocker :D
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3248 (isolation #108) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:33 pm

@ Beck: he thought you were voting him

In post 3247, smargaret wrote:Pine, did you ever address how proving that you can choose your kill flavor doesn't actually clear you?

This.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3250 (isolation #109) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:45 pm

In post 3249, Beck wrote:
In post 3248, vijay2vasandani wrote:@ Beck: he thought you were voting him

Well thanks captain obvious.

You're welcome. I try my best to be helpful.

Anyway, seriously I feel like I've missed something important. Regarding pops, is it possible that a communal doctor existed? That seems to be the only explanation I can think of for having just mafia doctor on the flip. (assuming that the mods aren't gonna change it)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”