NY 142: Rolling in the Deep, WAIT WAT? PARTY OVER?!

Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:20 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 1881, Pine wrote:
**Zelink willing to lynch anyone but himself.

Okay, who is this guy's supects?

Where's mastin's scums list?

In post 1881, Pine wrote:
Slandaar-5.5*
Hiraki-5
Revenus-4
Vijay-4
Shattered Viewpoint-3
Ze1ink-3
ThAd-3
Pops-3
Zdenek-3
Pine-2.5*
theamateur-2
Toxic-2
Funkybike-2
ScreamingHawk-2
Beck-2
Everyone Else-1**

This is rather useful.
Has the vote count changed much from saturday?

Looking at who Zeilink suspects..I don't see why he thinks Soda is scum?
I get the willing to compromise because the day has been long, but he could of at least given 3-4 names for that list, justifcation was'nt even needed. That's just weird.

In post 1879, funkybike1 wrote:*cough*myvigclaimwasajoke*cough*

Why did you claim vig?

Doing a quick look.. revenus was pushing Beck as scum for reasoning that beck is anti-town?
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:43 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 1363, Beck wrote:In defense of myself, I'm not a VI, I can be pretty good player, I let pine and SV troll me and for that I'm embarrassed, I let SV even goat me into doing something really stupid which will almost definitely get me killed n1, but it won't be the vig.

That being said cause he has basically trolled to the point of me soft claiming, I'd really like him or rev lynched

Uh, it's gonna take a lot to convince me to lynch this guy.

Regardless of whatever the claim was.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1902 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:03 am

Post by Maxous »

Actually looking at early game, revenus seems town.
His case against beck looks wrong though (it kinda seemed like a policy lynch under the guise of 'he is scum')
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1907 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:54 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 417, ScreamingHawk wrote:Assuming Rev, slandaar, pine are town. Probably sorg as well.

Zde not so sure. What have you got on pops anyways?
That being said, where is pops? Hasn't been around since his name first came up.

Amateur is keeping pretty quiet re his thoughts. Would like to here more.
Why still holding the vote on Zde?

More OC from Hiraki would be nice too.

I'm OK for a lynch on Beck because... Well I don't feel that needs an explanation.
No great evidence on anyone acting scummy enough to risk d1 lynch at this point though.

Seen this post.
Checked his ISO.
I would be okay to lynch SH.
The first line of this post in particular is scummy.

Also his reasons later for thinking Pine is scum are?

In post 1906, Beck wrote:
Scum slips

Where?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1979 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Maxous »

^
*sigh*

Anyway if there is a feasible Screaming Hawk wagon I am game for it.

In post 1941, Slandaar wrote:
Anyways I am VT, you should lynch me today as im pretty confident my reads are good.

This is not an obv town-tell. I have seen scum do this before when they thought they were in trouble to get lynched.

In post 1945, Slandaar wrote:no lynch me, there is no point lynching someone who has no reads, i am SURE pine and pops are scum, you need to lynch me to see this though.

And this makes double negative sense.

In post 1943, Beck wrote:Btw if pine is actually scum, I'm gonna be really pissed I was right and told I was stupid.

Pine seems very town to me...but maybe I have'nt got to that part yet :S

P-Edit: Sigh was at Slaandar.. but you know what, add it for the Beck's above post too.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1986 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:39 am

Post by Maxous »

I assume the TL;DR of the soda spirit case is active lurking?

I would give the replacement a chance for Day 2 tbh.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1998 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:01 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 1939, Velazanth wrote:
An iso of soda shows 19 posts in this nearly 2000 post behemoth. For sheer lack of scum hunting on his part, I'm jumping the wagon. Plus, it wouldn't be fair to anyone else to /replace in to the madness that is a majority of this thread. ;)

Noob 1170 ftw
Come jump the Soda wagon with me bro.

VOTE: Soda

In post 1932, Hiraki wrote:
In post 1930, theamatuer wrote:I suggest that all people only change their votes to the 3 main wagons. It'll be near impossible to start a new one
truth

Unvote, Vote: Soda

In post 1595, theamatuer wrote:Well Soda is the second least poster that was an original (aka not flaked and replaced)
and Funky is the least >.<
Since I'm assuming nobody wants to lynch Funky.
vote: Soda

Seriously. I don't think you are that inactive in your other games.

And Mastin's reasoning is more unclear than usual...

Lol, no
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2003 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:13 am

Post by Maxous »

That is quite the distancing job they done in that case.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2055 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Maxous »

If Slaandar has been a goose and is town then the day will end anyway.
I await the decision
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2109 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:17 am

Post by Maxous »

Heh, coming into Day 2 I was thinking 'there are 2 people I want to lynch'.
Screaming Hawk for his minimilistic content and vote parking on flakers cause they're lurking.
And Velzanath for his posts towards the end of Day 1 particulary voting Soda and stating his it was a
bad vote
(might as well push the mislynch anyway hehe :twisted: )
And then I read the thread and see:
In post 2090, Velazanth wrote:Why? I don't read scum in his iso at all. Sure, he's been generally useless but to me it seems like he's busy VT who couldn't keep up with the madness. This post stands out to me Zelink, I need you to tell me why he's the scum that we're going to lynch today, because I don't believe that he is.

What are the odds haha?

- -

In post 2094, theamatuer wrote:Personally, I feel that its a vig/scum, but w/e

Thank you for your opinion on that.
Now do you have any other opinions etc. etc.

In post 2097, Zdenek wrote:Velzanath's defense of ScreamingHawk makes no sense at all. I's starting there today.

>I looked thorugh his ISO
>I don't see why he is scummy enough to lynch

Which part of that makes no sense?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2140 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:35 pm

Post by Maxous »

^
?
Hiraki would of been a good shot as a SK. Hiraki was never going to be watched, much better targets.
aaaand if Funky is scum in a 2-scum team game he would very likely know it.

@Zdenek: I would'nt use the term 'no sense' buuuuut I
do
agree that Vel's instant defence of SH is supicious, particulary when he has'nt defended anyone else and
in fact
tried to push a soda
mis
lynch through for very similar reasoning.

In post 2125, funkybike1 wrote:Would scum say this?

Your opinion of Hiraki =/= the game's opinion of Hiraki.
Hell, Revenus constantly called Hiraki scum and you think a Revunus vig would'nt shoot Hiraki???
I think Pine is exagerrating the scuminess of this but....it's rather weird.
Thing is I do agree with:
In post 2133, Pine wrote: If Funky had actually felt Hiraki was super-Town, he'd have said so at the end of the day when we'd narrowed the lynch down to a group of three that included Hiraki.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2146 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:37 am

Post by Maxous »

Hold on. I knew Funkybike jokingly claimed vig earlier.
However, I did'nt realise he claimed it during a 6-vote wagon on him with no real counter wagon.

Looking through the ISO...nothing. The only explained vote is:
In post 359, funkybike1 wrote:VOTE: Zel1nk. In no way are you obvtown, yet you keep insisting you are. Unless you can provide a very good reason, you WILL be lynched for it.

And that is a vote that indicates he does'nt think Zel is scum just annoying.
Or more likely scum going - he said something derpy let's just park my vote here over the span of nearly 300 posts.

In post 636, funkybike1 wrote:Also, I fully support the notion that I am newb town.

Lynch him.

VOTE: Funkybike1
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2161 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:58 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 2148, ScreamingHawk wrote:In the mean time I'm interested to see if this case on funky goes anywhere.

*twitch*

In post 2149, vijay2vasandani wrote:Anyway what do you think about SH? Imo he reads like a more active funky so I'm wondering why you didn't consider him.

Did'nt I say at the start of the day period that SH is on my 'to lynch' list?
If I did'nt I meant to.

In post 2156, vijay2vasandani wrote:Additionally, to all the people suspicious of how Vel defended SH, why is nobody suspicious of how Pops defended Funky?

Why don't
you
tell us why you find it suspicious?

In post 2159, popsofctown wrote:Really guys? If you want to go after someone for softclaiming go after revenus, funky's claim was obviously a joke.

It's not that he softclaimed per se, it was the timing of it.
Combined with zero desire in this game to influence the lynch or get reads out there at all and iirc ignoring Bvoigt on multiple occasions when he asked Funky to explain previous votes.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2218 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:47 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 2195, funkybike1 wrote:If you push a lynch on someone you say is town, there is no excuse.

When you're lynched - this is why.

In post 2200, vijay2vasandani wrote:Zel1nk what do you think of the game?

Odd.
Why did you ask this?

In post 2209, Velazanth wrote: I feel as if Pines posts are manipulative. Ill elaborate further when I get to a desktop, but I first started watching him closer after I saw Faraday's "leaning scum" suspicion.

VOTE: Pine for your Day 1 % of total thread post, using numbers to manipulate the town. Its the scummiest thing ive seen so far.

..What?
Can you link to this post you are talking about and explain how he is manipulating or is scummy for it..whatever.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2235 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 2225, Beck wrote:And By god if you say funky, I may have to day kill you.

But he's scuuuuuuuuum.

In post 2219, Pine wrote:He's talking about this post. Wherein I use math to manipulate the Town into telling the spammers to shut the hell up.

Umm kay.
Pine uses magic numbers to tell people to stop talking.

That is Vel's third vote that just makes me go ghdkjsfdkj
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2239 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by Maxous »

Oh, yeah.
I forgot we're meant to be sheeping all of Slandaar's reads cause he sacrified himself.
Whoops :O
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2280 (isolation #16) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:45 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 2254, Velazanth wrote:
Notice how TheAm follows up my Pine vote

In post 2211, theamatuer wrote:btw I support a Pine lynch to some degree. He's around null-scum for me

This is incredibly opportunistic.

What? But you just-
In post 2209, Velazanth wrote: I feel as if Pines posts are manipulative. Ill elaborate further when I get to a desktop, but I first started watching him closer after I saw Faraday's "leaning scum" suspicion.

VOTE: Pine for your Day 1 % of total thread post, using numbers to manipulate the town. Its the scummiest thing ive seen so far.

"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2281 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:56 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 2242, theamatuer wrote:Nobody can get all the scum right in one try. We should use the fact that Slandaar was a confirmed townie (as he’s dead and modkilled into a neutral survivor), and rethink on his suspicions.
I’m not asking anyone to blinding sheep a dead person, but to reread these people and think for themselves.
Also, I admit I missed that post. Beck and pops should be taken into consideration too, and be investigated more closely than the rest.

I have no idea what you are trying to do....
At all.

--

In post 2245, vijay2vasandani wrote:
Sorry, I can understand how you feel, but it rang a little hollow to me. I may be overanalysing but it isn't just me who thinks it sounded manufactured.

'It is'nt just me suspecting you'
What?
Vijay wrote:
In post 2224, Zdenek wrote:Pops and pine are buddies.

That I can get behind.
However, I find myself agreeing with Pine regarding theamateur.
VOTE: Theamateur

You think Pine is busing or...what?

In post 2267, vijay2vasandani wrote:
Nice point. Except for the fact that it isn't really a hot wagon, I want it to be one. Also, I was on there pretty early so I don't know about hopping onto the wagon.

'I was on it pretty early so you can't accuse me of wagoning! =DD'
Again..huh?
In post 2267, vijay2vasandani wrote:On that note, I wanna see Zel1nk, ThAd, Rev and SV post. A bit too quiet in here.

Oh, okay.
Why
do you want to see them post?

--
In post 2276, Beck wrote:That comment looked more like in game coaching to your scum buddy than a genuine suspicion.

idk what it is but I doubt it's coaching.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2288 (isolation #18) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 2287, funkybike1 wrote:Everyone seems to want me lynched... and I only have two votes?

I'll get right on it ¬_¬
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2320 (isolation #19) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:26 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 2300, popsofctown wrote:Pine, seriously. Which person do you think is easier to lynch, you or Velzanath?

I would really doubt Zdenek would be afraid of pushing a Pine lynch. Particulary with support.

In post 2297, Velazanth wrote:Here's a VT mislynch :/

So you are a scum PR then ¬_¬

Velazanth#2307: Sceptical of playing newbie card.

Thadmiral has been considerably less awesome on D2 than he was D1.

I'll read Zel1ink's post later.

In post 2292, theamatuer wrote:Yeah. I really dont get why most people aren't wanting to lynch funky.

This a gazillion.
Recently it just feels like 'ha ha har Maxous, no matter what I do this town is'nt going to lynch me... I'll even vote Pine for scumpalooza, I'm the freakin untouchable scum godfather. Take care not to have an "accident" during the night period.'

P-Edit: Pine that makes no sense. You're treating Vel as inexperienced but not Rev only because Vel stated 'I'm new at this'
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2403 (isolation #20) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by Maxous »

Not convinced by Vel #2325, looks to be intentionally deflecting wagon onto highly suspected Rev.
Nothing else interesting on that page..continuing..

In post 2362, Beck wrote:plus the fact that day 1 he tried to prove to me rev was actually scum hunting and made it seem like he had a town read on him, to today where he seems to have a scum read because of his lurking.

Might be a bit ranty but
changing your mind is not scummy, particulary when there is a change in evidence or behaviour

/personal irk of mine

As for Revenus, I am pretty meh on him, the people on the wagon does'nt give me much confidence in it either.

P-Edit: The irony, it burns...
(to funky)
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2487 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:22 am

Post by Maxous »

Sorry, I'm going to have to get to this game tomorrow.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2550 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:34 am

Post by Maxous »

Quick thoughts.
Sorg's 'werewolf slip' is referring to a different game (but it's ongoing so you did'nt hear it from me)
I'm fine with lynching theam.

revenus actually looked dodgy with how he reacted to the wagon, he was throwing on the AtE and such.
'You really think it'd be that easy to pull a wagon off on scum?'
'you think everyone is going to bus me'
'go ahead and hammer me, town deserves to lose if you're not going to go after scummy people.'
etc.

I would lean more scum than town presently

Not a lot else, you guys say little with so much =P
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2584 (isolation #23) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:09 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 2579, Velazanth wrote:theam's iso was cringeworthy. I definitely see a pattern of passive-aggressive endorsement of town wagons...

I would love a bit more detail on this.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2635 (isolation #24) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:40 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 2622, Velazanth wrote:
There will be wagons.

I feel as if some of the people being targeted are town.

I feel that scum are pushing those wagons.

I feel that theam is one of those scum.

No.
For Day 2 theamateur has voted funky and a fos on revenus.
2 of Vel's scum reads.

In post 2620, Velazanth wrote:
This is not a scumslip. I was implying that theam isn't even playing this game... He's jumping on the wagons that Pine and Beck are starting without so much as even pausing to offer an explanation for
any
of his votes. It reeks of scum to me.
Reread his iso and tell me that isn't bad scum play.

Examples needed stat.

Oh and for reminder - people should read this then this and see if they can spot anything.

VOTE: Velazanth
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2643 (isolation #25) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:16 am

Post by Maxous »

It was'nt a slip but Vel is still likely scum.
His suspicions and voting don't read as genuine and this is is'nt the first time.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2675 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:24 am

Post by Maxous »

Oh, god damit.
Spoiler:
In post 1939, Velazanth wrote:@ Beck

An iso of soda shows 19 posts in this nearly 2000 post behemoth. For sheer lack of scum hunting on his part, I'm jumping the wagon. Plus, it wouldn't be fair to anyone else to /replace in to the madness that is a majority of this thread. ;)
Noob 1170 ftw
Come jump the Soda wagon with me bro.

VOTE: Soda

Look at the reason he votes Soda, flaking. Not fair to replace in. Would'nt be as much of a problem if he named anyone as scum.
And Soda was one of the leading wagons, if not the leading one.
In post 2032, Velazanth wrote:Sorry, forgot I still had that stupid vote on Soda.

UNVOTE: Soda
VOTE: Slandaar

Let's just quote that again.
In post 2032, Velazanth wrote:Sorry, forgot I still had that stupid vote on Soda.

Soda vote was for no reason. He voted Soda when Soda was a viable lynch coming near the end of the day.

In post 2030, Velazanth wrote:I think it's sarcasm but to hell with it.

Let's just get to D2 and figure this mess out.

VOTE: Slandaar

Easy mislynch hooo!

In post 2209, Velazanth wrote:Sorry for not posting in a while, my macbook just got jacked... Posting from my phone/roomates.computer till the build is updated. I feel as if Pines posts are manipulative. Ill elaborate further when I get to a desktop, but I first started watching him closer after I saw Faraday's "leaning scum" suspicion.

Beck is still the towniest of the town.

Pine is scum because of numbers manipulation.
In post 2254, Velazanth wrote:
Notice how TheAm follows up my Pine vote

In post 2211, theamatuer wrote:btw I support a Pine lynch to some degree. He's around null-scum for me

This is incredibly opportunistic.

What started up as a prod-dodge vote from my phone ended up illuminating some things for me.

UNVOTE: Pine
VOTE: theamatuer

I remember having a lolgif about this.
In post 2282, Velazanth wrote:
Town

bvoigt
Pops
Beck
Pine
Max
Vel

LurkTown

Sorgster - This read comes from my meta on him. He's just kind of lurky in general.
ScreamingHawk - I read his iso as "busy town" which sucks, as it doesn't help us scumhunt.
SV - although I hate his play, he seems "too busy with work" to be scum.
IAAUN - Currently reading through everything...

Null

Vijay
theam

Lurconis
Zelink

Scum

Zdenek - For his vote cases against anyone and everyone... He attacked me as soon as D2 started, then came out against pops. This post is an example where he leaves out important information from a quote. Notice how Pops concedes that vijay is playing better, and this is why he was off target.
Revenus - For his surprising ability to disappear as soon as D2 started.

LurkScum

Funky
Sky
TheAd

Voting the null read. Funky was a viable wagon at this point.
In post 2579, Velazanth wrote:

theam's iso was cringeworthy. I definitely see a pattern of
passive-aggressive endorsement of town wagons
... I'm sorry bro, but I hope you know that in my mind, all of your posts are narrated by Neo.

Bgradescumcop?

Alert, theamateur is exclusively voting and suspecting 2 of vel's scum reads.

In post 2620, Velazanth wrote:
And really sorgster?

"I don't get Vel's scumslip" /vote Vel...

Lol.

Not reading.
In post 2622, Velazanth wrote:This is mafia.

There will be wagons.

I feel as if some of the people being targeted are town.

I feel that scum are pushing those wagons.

I feel that theam is one of those scum.

Pine your attack of me is opportunistic. IGMEOY

Theam is only pushing wagons of Vel's scum reads, alert.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2737 (isolation #27) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:17 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 2733, ZeL1nK wrote:
What Vel said about theam (passive-aggressive endorsement of town wagons), while not the phrasing I'd use, is in line with my opinion of theam's play. Yeah, he may have only voted for two of Vel's scum reads, but theam has
supported almost every wagon today
without actually voting for each of them, so what Vel said is true.

Hmm I see so that is what Vel meant...

In post 2620, Velazanth wrote:This is not a scumslip. I was implying that theam isn't even playing this game... He's jumping on the wagons that Pine and Beck are starting without so much as even pausing to offer an explanation for
any
of his votes. It reeks of scum to me.

Oh.
No it damn is'nt.

~~

In post 2736, Velazanth wrote:
HoS Beck and Pine
for the way they've come after me.

How about this?
Why don't you explain how and why they came across as suspicious?
Plus examples of theam supporting the 'town wagons etc.'
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2750 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 2252, popsofctown wrote:vijay is still a cool lynch, although I hate to admit his day 2 play is an improvement. Actually, probably not good enough for a lynch anymore.

^
Quite possibly a buddy.

I remember him defending revenus like mad...or would that be too obvious?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2751 (isolation #29) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 2472, popsofctown wrote:
Lurkers is not a bad place to look. Day 1's inaccurate lynch suggests that the spotlight isn't where the scum are.
Funky is a good lynch, as I mentioned in an earlier post. Vijay is still a good lynch. zdenek is a slamdunkscum lynch but no one seems to get that.

Heh
Hmm a couple of actives methinks, (surely 1-2, maybe 3)
Not many who were suspected D1?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2753 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:17 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 2630, popsofctown wrote:Sky is a good lurker hunt.
So is funky1, though reading his tiny shreds of content generates mixed opinions.

Hah, quite possibly.. I would love it.

I very much doubt Pine and Sorg are mafia here.

P-Edit: err no, the mason shuts his trap.
Actually not a bad idea to look into the Zdenek kill though..I'll do that tomorrow maybe.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2756 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Maxous »

Hmm maybe not so much Vijay.
Funky looks like a good shout through Pops ISO imo.
Plus Funky's individual play has been real scummy anyway.

VOTE: Funkybike
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2918 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:44 am

Post by Maxous »

ROFL

VOTE: Pine
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2920 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:54 am

Post by Maxous »

Such a coinicidence the person Pine decided to shoot was Pops...the same person hardcore tunneling on Pine as scum.
Such a coincidence Pine 'failed a shot' against theam... you know
his counter wagon.

'Oh, theam is bulletproof scum or was protected by Pops but I did'nt
process it
until I was in shit' Lawl.
Self preserving scum.
If somebody roleblocked Pine N1 I would like to hear it

This is not to mention - 'DGB is faking a gambit on me
out of spite
'
But I'm gonna claim Vig anyway in case DGB has a track/watch on me.

There was something else as well..
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2921 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:56 am

Post by Maxous »

Oh yeah and we're not directing a SK.
Pine refuses to be directed anyway, because mafia have protective roles...even though the mafia doctor is dead xD
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2923 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:08 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 2815, Pine wrote:Besides, I hadn't processed the Mafia Doc flip 100% when I posted at day start.

Yeah I remember him doing the 'I never processed it' trick before when he was scum, he got away with it that time.
Not this time, mister.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2924 (isolation #36) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:13 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 2794, Pine wrote:I killed Pops N2, and tried to kill TheAm N1, but was stopped. TheAm is either Bulletproof or was saved by a Doc. Scum protective roles are common in games with multiple scum factions, and that was part of what fueled my D2-start confidence in multiple scumteams.

Oh I remember now.
If this was true and enough to fuel a beleive there are multiple scumteams then he would of pushed on theam harder on D2 after his shot failed.

In post 2083, Pine wrote:Hunh. I just re-read the flavor in the first post, and it seems to suggest that there's two gangs of scum. That would explain the double kill.

This thread needs more from its lurkers and less from people like me, who have been letting the lurkers get away with it.

P.S. why would'nt you shoot a lurker then?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2932 (isolation #37) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Maxous »

@Beck: It seems he did'nt use those exact words like I thought but here

~~

In post 2926, ZeL1nK wrote:to be clear, are you suggesting he's SK or mafia or not-sure-but-think-he's-some-sort-of-scum?

SK
- are you disputing that he shot pops, or saying that he wouldn't shoot pops as town or what?

I'm saying he shot Pops.
As a town vig I would imagine he would of shot Revenus either night. Particulary Night 2 when revenus escaped the rope again.
- are you suggesting that theam (not revenus) was a counter-wagon to Pine (who never really had a major wagon)? do you think he's lying about shooting theam?

I suspect pine is lying about shooting theam yes. I would imagine he shot Hiraki tbh.
If he actually beleived theam was scummy enough to kill, and it failed (Pine beleiving it was because theam is a scum BP or protected by a doc) he would of pushed for theam to be lynched on the start of D2.
I think he decided to use Pops' mafia doctor flip to his advantage.
I was suggesting that the most likely person to get lynched today apart from Pine is theam, a wagon on him was Pine's only chance for survival today.
- i don't understand why you're asking for another claim. do you actually think that if someone roleblocked pine n1 they should/would claim it? if they're town, why would they out themselves to save him? if they're scum, ditto. would it even change your mind?

Cause I think he shot Hiraki, but if he was blocked then he could'nt of.

- what exactly is your issue with his responses to dgb? do you think he'd have approached this differently as town?

His claim that DGB is gambiting and faking a guilty on Pine
purely out of spite

That's bs.
And he knows it because he claimed vig straight away afterwards. So he beleived DGB is in fact
not gambiting

Yes, I beleive he would of reacted differently as town, he would'nt of panicked and claimed early like he did. Particulary if he beleived it was only a gambit.

...And now that I think of it, as a town vig why would Pine beleive Rev was a town-aligned JoaT with the power to kill?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2963 (isolation #38) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by Maxous »

So I just realised Pine was assuming he was gonna live through the night to take out rev the next day, therefore he could shoot lesser suspects like pops and theam....
If he beleived he was hot on the tail of rev scum would'nt he think there would be a good chance that he would die particulary when Hiraki flipped doctor?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”