NY 160: Terrible Melodrama Mafia (Game Over)

PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:52 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

VOTE: DoomYoshi
A mother has to teach her child discipline somehow.

FOS: Nero

Nero makes a good point, first person to post is always obvscum.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:33 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 8, Toon Fighter wrote:
vote: Piggygal

every time we play together she's scum

WHAT?!
You fwcrazy!
Every time we play together
you're
the scum!
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Toon Fighter
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:12 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Page 2 real vote?
I'm tempted to actually confirm my vote...
Senjai gets my biggest town read now.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:25 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

I think it's possible to look back at RVS 10 pages later and go "Omg! This all makes sense now! He's scum!"
And statistically wise, yes it's very much possible that you'll find scum during RVS.
Is it plausible? No. Not really... or at all. Scum are always incredibly cautious in RVS, if anything, lurking through it as to not have to do it at all.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:34 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

No, Senjai is town because of the quick agreement (and it became serious) of his lynch. His reactions come from town, hands down. That's not a meta thing, that's a "exactly what I do in that situation as town" thing.

Toon is just scummy cause he's always scum and made his vote real on page 2.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:43 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

If you could give any reads atm, I would slap myself in the face for trusting in my read of you and quick lynch your scummy ass hard. Only scum can actually have legit "scum" reads this early because well, they know who town are and know who exactly they should mislynch.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:25 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

I'm sorry >.< I have nothing left to say
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:18 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 85, DoomYoshi wrote:um, derp, yes you did answer it. What do you think of the last chainsaw accusation (by Toon Fighter)?

N, what's with the no vote? What do
you
think of the Senjai wagon?

In post 40, PiggyGal15 wrote:I'm sorry >.< I have nothing left to say

Nothing at all? Senjai gave some reads, does this make him scum?

Yes nothing at all o.O I don't know, someone do something scummy so that I have something to talk about. Right now everyone is null/scum except Senjai who's town because my gut tells me so.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:51 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Did a quick read, don't expect any answers till tomorrow, Friday's are always hectic :/

Jacob is looking town, Senjai is still town, theamature and PlanB are weak town and everyone else is null. When I actually get around to reading this game fully, 4nx will probably be my scummiest read, but right now it's just gut, so I'm not even going to bother voting for him.

UNVOTE:
as that was still RVS
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:06 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Oh TF, no need to state the obvious. I know, I know. Effort hasn't been put at all in this game, and that makes me sad, but hopefully I'll find the time to actually read this game tomorrow.

Demon, why do my reads make you sad?
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #10) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:16 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

If you think he's scum, why aren't you voting him? o.O
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:53 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

I did not promise a long post, I promised a re-read of the game with anything I find being brought into the light. I'm reading it over now :/ Not much I tell you. Not much.

Also, I don't wall post. I never wall post... well okay, I wall post as scum, but I hate wall posting. Don't expect anything long and boring!
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:19 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

I hate wall posts. I really really do. But this right here just confirms my town read on Senjai.

I love how there was the argument about it not being RVS anymore on page 2, while RVS votes still went down xD Makes me almost wish I had been paying more attention before.

Plan B gets a strong town read from me.

Demon Core is also town.

Lawls, Nero is scum. Look at that flail ;) Look at this fluff! (seriously though, he's scum.)
In post 120, Nero Cain wrote:
@Piggy
What is your read on DemonCore?

Town. Why ask me specifically about him?

*sigh* Toon gets a town read from me. Not a specific post in general, but an all around feel that comes through them.
I love this
In post 98, Toon Fighter wrote:WTH is that Senjai? I didn't back of you just because you called me town. In fact I did nothing you expected me to do. Actually, a gambit like that does make me think you are more town-looking in my book, so there's that. It's not, however, a good gambit.

What in the world consitutes as a "good gambit"? No gambit is good. At least no original and new gambit. Maybe some of the old stuff, like faking Day Vig, but that's about it.

This sells me on Jacob being scum. If you take the time to do an opinion post with reads,
why did you keep your vote on the guy you think was "null"?

In post 108, JacobSavage wrote:
Second of all, I havent moved my vote because currently there is nothing worth moving it too.

Okay, this guy is scum. Sorry for being ignorant, we can lynch him now.
131 to 137 just made me lol. Senjai, you got that rope?
Uhm...
In post 172, JacobSavage wrote:
Also the reason why my vote is on Senjai is the same reason that I've said every other time. there wasn't someone who I thought was
defiantly town.

Did... did no one catch this? Seriously? Seriously guys? No one caught this? ...scum slip much...?

adorkable is so cute. My FOS of Nero was completely sarcastic. I can't vote two people at once, so I FOSed him instead. And that gives you enough reason to vote me? That username fits you well ^.^

C+B... only talks about the major wagons, and says they're scummy. Lawl, looks like lazy lurker scum to me. Any reads on people besides the main three wagons?

And Doom gets a town read too.

Anyone who complains that I'm just repeating what others are saying, I'm not. These are my exact thoughts on anything significant to have a thought on, others just happened to agree and put it down first.

TL;DR? Jacob and Nero are scum, but I'm pretty sure everyone already knows that. C+B are probably also scum.
VOTE: Jacob
Don't ever expect that much effort to be put in again *faints*
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:34 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

It wasn't going to be a wall post, but I had more things to comment on then I thought, so it became a wall post. I didn't even re-read through that post to make sure it grammatically made sense and didn't have errors.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:50 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 228, Senjai wrote:Piggy is panicking and it's obvious.

??? Explain?
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:19 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

You know, typically when someone does a re-read, especially when the first time reading they weren't paying attention at all, their reads are going to change. I was reading Anxiety's posts with the wrong feeling to them, which made me feel they were scummy, re-reading, I read them... properly I suppose ? and didn't get that same scummy feeling from them.

Demon, look at what that "scumslip" is. How did I "invent" it? It's not like I put words into Jacob's mouth.

For god's sake, no one hammer me without stating intent first -_-' if you do, and you're town, I will blacklist your ass for life. Cause that's just ridiculous.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:57 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Mkay, I'm a watcher.

Quote of first post removed.
-DV
Last edited by DeasVail on Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:59 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

O.o what just happened? That, my friends, is why you don't post on your phone xD
Mod, mind fixing my last post?
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:03 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 270, Demon Core wrote:
In post 267, PiggyGal15 wrote:Mkay, I'm a watcher.

X

Wrong answer.

Hammer this fool, jacob.

If people start lynch claimed PRs, with no counterclaims, I'm honestly going to stop playing mafia.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:50 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 275, Toon Fighter wrote:also, @Piggy: Did you crumb your role? Also, can you paraphrase your role PM?

Not that I know of. I'm not that big of a crumber because I rarely get PRs, and scum don't think I'm worthy enough to kill when I'm VT, so I just pretend I'm VT for at least the first day, until I can get 1 or 2 results, then I start crumbing like crazy (not like I ever last till Day 3 :/)
I'm a town aligned Watcher, I win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
I can target someone during the night, and at the start of the day I can see if anyone visited them.

In post 278, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 210, PiggyGal15 wrote:
In post 120, Nero Cain wrote:
@Piggy
What is your read on DemonCore?

Town. Why ask me specifically about him?

In post 37, PiggyGal15 wrote:Only scum can actually have legit "scum" reads this early because well, they know who town are and know who exactly they should mislynch.

Was curious why TF’s early scum read on Senj was scummy but DC’s early scum read on me was not?

Because your scum. ^.^
(besides, a lot went down between post 37 and 120 o.O that's almost 100 posts. A decent enough time to get some semblance of a read.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:13 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

UNVOTE:

I'm all for a NC wagon... I don't think N has enough scumminess to warrant my vote yet.

VOTE: Nero
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:52 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

NC, mind explaining to me, why if you find two people scummy, you go for the claimed PR, and not the one you just made a case on? o.O
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:03 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

I'm not sure what just happened, but Nero's post got messed up bad... is it just me? Or did he do something wacky with that last post?

If I didn't think you were scum, I think I would be okay with a Plan B lynch.
And yes, you should put your vote on a wagon that you find the best lynch for scum. The fact that you'd even say otherwise makes me very suspicious and it sounds like you're just taking the easy way out.

You think scum would have a powerrole safeclaim? o.O
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:34 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

That was the fakest claim I have literally ever seen. How in the world does that make NS drop off your scum list, DC?
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #24) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:25 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Yeah, but the
good
kind of toxic ;)

(p-edit: N!!!! HOW DARE YOU POST BEFORE I CAN MAKE MY JOKE D:<)
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #25) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:28 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

DC, what part of "that claim was the
fakest
I've ever seen" did you not understand to come from the FAKERAGECAPSLOCK part? Because that's what I was referring to, and that's why my vote stays on NC. Call it WIFOM, but I think he's scum trying to WIFOM our WIFOM so we get into a WIFOM discussion and - NO! That's not happening, because he's scum, and needs to realize whatever "joke" he was trying to pull isn't going to work ^.^
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:34 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 379, 4nxi3ty wrote:I liked the tone in NC's recent posts and his claiming early because he wouldn't be able get on the computer sounded like town worried that he wouldn't be able to give town useful info before being lynched.

And a town roleblocker is more plausible than a town watcher, considering a watcher is a vastly overpowered role for town.

unvote,vote: PiggyGal

My... brain... hurts... what messed up flawed logic are you using? How in the world did his post about not being on his computer later come off as genuine concern for getting quick lynched? With the pace this game is going, no one is going to be quick lynched, period. There was no need for him to claim yet, and if he really is as good a player as he says he is, and I believe he should be, he would know that his claim was unneeded and not wanted (yet)

How... how in the world is a town roleblocker more plausible than town watcher? Please, please explain this unreasonable logic. Because trust me, town watchers are not over powered in the slightest,
especially
in a large game.

I don't know if your thought-process here just wasn't thought out very well and you're just uneducated or if your scum using crappy logic to try and get rid of me so I won't have a chance to catch you tonight, but I am now fully open to an Anxiety lynch.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:30 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

le reads for Anx -
Doom - Townish...? More of a null leaning town, I doubt he's scum
CB - motivations behind the posts seemed faked, I'll see how Falcon responds to the game so far
TF - honestly, he's my townest read right now, after playing with him so many times (and reading so many times) him being scum, this is one of the few games that I can tell the emotion behind the posts are legit, and he just seems incredibly townie to me
RC - nullish leaning townish... I suppose? Not a solid opinion in any case, I wouldn't vote him today, but he's definitely not a strong town read or anything.

adorkable, I hope you know, that I am now for sure not going to be watching NC. I don't care if it'll make me look scummier, but if scum actually targeted NC, after it being blatantly said that I'll be watching NC, then the scum deserve to lose this game for absolute stupidity. Like, seriously, I would probably never play with that player again, on the off chance we ever ended up on the same team, just because of how idiotic that would be. So no, I'm not watching one specific person, you guys can give me a pool, but that doesn't mean I'll be watching in it. I'll pick to watch whoever I would kill if I was scum.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:12 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Man, you guys don't know how tempted I am to AtE all over this place and just say lynch me... but I'm not going to, because I am actually a better player than that.

Adork + UT - why in the world would you want the watcher to have a selected target that scum are obviously not going to kill. That's the whole point of a town watcher (at least imo) is to pick whoever they think is going to die that night, watch them, and hope they're right so they catch scum red-handed.

GB - I'm pushing NC's lynch because that claim was as fake as fake could possibly be. If there's someone that played the AtE card, it would be NC with that claim.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #29) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:28 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

It was pre-emptive and opportunistic, almost as if NC was thinking "Piggy's calling out that anyone lynching a claimed PR is stupid, ergo I claim PR and voila! Problem of my lynch = solved"

Why do you believe it, but not mine?
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:00 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

I am assuming there's a huge chance that I'm going to be dead tomorrow, but don't you think a roleblocker is more important dead than a watcher who - if they're not dead tomorrow - is going to be lynched?

Which is why I'm not going to say who I'm watching, because scum will know and stay away from them.
The fact is, if I go with the option of me being dead tomorrow, then there isn't much to say because I've already stated my reads and opinions, the only thing left is to argue your faulty logic of me having a set target to watch.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:01 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Doom's posts just feel to genuine to be coming from scum.

Well you brought it up, so I thought you were part of the "Piggy should have a set target" team.

I'm saying that if he's actually a town roleblocker, then scum will have more motivation to want to get rid of him tonight.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #32) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:17 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

God, how many times do I have to repeat myself? That was the worst fake claim I've ever seen.
Fake
meaning that it's
not real
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #33) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:30 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Just for fun and giggles, who's everyone's top scum read when I flip town?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”