NY 172: Another Large Normal (GAME OVER)

aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:31 pm

Post by aptil »

Doc's RVS vote was bad and the vote by Deas was something i would have done too . But his posts afterwards read town to me .

Bjc already looks like he is going to be a lynch bait here .

Talah is bad all over . He has one decent post explaining his decisions otherwise he has been bad all over .
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:17 am

Post by aptil »

In post 43, Mister Rogers wrote:
In post 36, aptil wrote:Doc's RVS vote was bad and the vote by Deas was something i would have done too .
But his posts afterwards read town to me .
Which posts how/why etc?
His 2nd and 3rd post .
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:28 am

Post by aptil »

In post 47, Mister Rogers wrote:
In post 45, aptil wrote:
In post 43, Mister Rogers wrote:
In post 36, aptil wrote:Doc's RVS vote was bad and the vote by Deas was something i would have done too .
But his posts afterwards read town to me .
Which posts how/why etc?
His 2nd and 3rd post .
Ok...

What did you like in particular about his 3rd post?
His assessment of bjc's post . Either scum or town worth not listening to . He sticks with his vote instead of going to the other person . At this point Talah had given no reason for anybody to unvote him and doc stuck to that . He is still voting Talah and not hopped on the bjc wagon .

In post 87, talah wrote:.
In post 36, aptil wrote:Bjc already looks like he is going to be a lynch bait here .

Talah is bad all over . He has one decent post explaining his decisions otherwise he has been bad all over .
So if I've had a bunch of 'bad' posts and one 'decent' post what's your opinion? Was the 'decent' post enough to invalidate all of the 'bad' posts, or are you weighing my alignment only numerically on your opinion of what posts are 'bad' or 'decent'?

Also I left the bjc thing in because lynchbait can only be town, right? So you're townreading bjc? Why?
No it wasn't . Yes it comes down to the number of posts which make sense to me from a town prospect . The number from your post count does matter .
In post 97, Mister Rogers wrote: B) How does Aptil get a townread for throwing around opinions but no vote for his scum suspect? I mean how on its face does that make him town??
If you are not voting anybody , that makes you scum ?
In post 110, DeasVail wrote:

Current scumreads in no particular order:
Aptil
Please explain .
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by aptil »

prod dodge .
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:58 am

Post by aptil »

Will finish work and get to this today .
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:23 am

Post by aptil »

Reading now .
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:26 am

Post by aptil »

I have read the thread and will be posting now . Instead of posting one big wall , i will be posting some reads in this post and others in the next .
So i will start with the players with less number of posts (i iso'd them first) : These are till post #551

Luca : 3 posts Naked votes doc on page 2 . This point we are not in rvs . Does not explain in his next vote , instead it is about bjc . After that nothing .
I am reading him as scum from just the two posts he made .

Nero Cain : 4 posts . Out of which one is a double post so basically 3 posts . He was v/la till 19th so i guess we should give him more time for posting . I don't understand the start with voting Yates though . What is that about ?
He is null to me right now .

Snowstorm : 6 posts : Like his posts . To the point and direct . Reading him as town .

Mastin2: 6 posts : Posted her reads and has also commented on the reasoning behind them . Reading her as town also .

RM : 6 posts : She always has a reason to not be posting . I like her entrance , after that there is nothing much to offer here . Her vote is placed on Nero , does she know he was not here till day before ?
She reads as null to me .

Projectmatt : 6 posts : He has good entry post . He then goes on to vote me . He has mentioned a problem with my post#36 . After that he is absent for a long time and comes back and tells us its his scumday , i don't know what that means .
He reads null to me .

His analysis of my post is wrong . I was not setting up any potential candidates or something , infact i was only reading Talah as a possible suspect and thought as other two people as most likely town . As you said it was page 2 and i was letting everybody know what i thought of the posts so far . Obviously the posts which looked worth mentioning were pointed out .

Yates : 7 posts : Has only 7 posts but all of them have content . Reads town to me .
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:30 am

Post by aptil »

Projectmatt has started making posts after i started my post , so we re-evaluate him but before that will get on to other remaining players .
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:10 am

Post by aptil »

While posting my second round of reads yesterday , my broadband suddenly stopped working . Posting this from a friend's mobile . Hopefully the situation will be sorted by tomorrow .
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:06 am

Post by aptil »

Between Luca and Talah . By looking at post#739 , i thought Talah was helping Luca with what not to do when he comes back .
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:10 am

Post by aptil »

Also snork is looking pretty much town from his posts but the bjc replacement feels scum replacement to me . He is still playing elsewhere .
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:14 am

Post by aptil »

In post 1218, Mister Rogers wrote:
In post 1216, aptil wrote:Also snork is looking pretty much town from his posts but the bjc replacement feels scum replacement to me . He is still playing elsewhere .
Can you please clarify because:

Snork = the BJC replacement.

???
Yea i know that. From his posts snork looks town , but the manner in which bjc has asked for a replacement looks suscpicious . Bjc is playing elsewhere , why did he leave this game ?
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:23 am

Post by aptil »

Ok. So there are more people who i consider town on the talah wagon than the Luca wagon . I am still getting around Luca voting Talah . If they are indeed bussing each other .
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:26 am

Post by aptil »

In post 1221, Mister Rogers wrote:
In post 1219, aptil wrote:
In post 1218, Mister Rogers wrote:
In post 1216, aptil wrote:Also snork is looking pretty much town from his posts but the bjc replacement feels scum replacement to me . He is still playing elsewhere .
Can you please clarify because:

Snork = the BJC replacement.

???
Yea i know that. From his posts snork looks town , but the manner in which bjc has asked for a replacement looks suscpicious . Bjc is playing elsewhere , why did he leave this game ?
To simply quell this suspicion I will give you what I feel is the best case scenario:

BJC was actually under R/L time pressure and could only handle so many games at once. He wanted to contribute here in a quality fashion like he normally does but simply didn't have the time and decided he would troll-scum hunt. It got out of hand and so he asked to be replaced.

Ok , fair enough .
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:55 am

Post by aptil »

@MR and Yates : What is your opinion on DG ?
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:11 am

Post by aptil »

In post 1232, Mister Rogers wrote:
In post 1230, aptil wrote:@MR and Yates : What is your opinion on DG ?
DG is scummy. He has a "lurkers above all else scum hunting" game which he refuses to give up. He is contributing regularly but there is nothing I can point to where I can say, "He's town because...".

Let's weigh that say against someone like PK.

PK is accusing multiple people with varying quality scum accusations. He spreads his suspicions around. So far he has come to no solid conclusions however. He might very well be scum BUT I think he is cutting a town profile because of his scum hunting effort. I can't be sure of this because I haven't seen his recent game views, but this is the opinion I hold right now.

See, I can't say that about DG.

I don't think he is the best lynch for today because he could easily be town that is easily misread as scum which seems to fit his posting style. Because he posts regaularly, I think its OK to at least have him around. I DO NOT like his scum hunting, it is easily something that scum would do to appear as town & and some point if he doesn't drastically and dramatically improve his game, he will need to go.
He has refused to join the talah wagon because the case presented is not good enough . Consider the case people have made , i find it very hard to be saying things like that . He is a very dodgy character in my opinion .
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:21 am

Post by aptil »

Yea . From DG's iso his reads seem to be low number of posts =scum . At one point he has got even Yates in that list . I feel it is just lazy and just pretending to be scum hunting rather than actually doing anything .
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:28 am

Post by aptil »

In post 1241, Mister Rogers wrote:
In post 1240, Mister Rogers wrote:
Important Aptil Question wrote:What SPECIFICALLY is it about the talah case that is so obvious that it also incriminates DG?
His last post . #1208
He is not even considering it . He seems to be only focussed on Luca . He is for and against the Luca wagon in the same post , contradiciting himself . Then the comment about being disgusted because of a no lynch , we are not even close to be doing that . That last line just screams look how town i am , i want a lynch today .
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:57 am

Post by aptil »

In post 1244, Damon_Gant wrote:
In post 1236, aptil wrote:He has refused to join the talah wagon because the case presented is not good enough . Consider the case people have made , i find it very hard to be saying things like that . He is a very dodgy character in my opinion .
There are plenty of other people not on the talah wagon. I'm just one of the guys who is being open and honest enough to acknowledge that I am not and will likely not be joining that wagon. However, as Rogers is chucking around talah meta references everywhere my next job in this game will be to look at that myself.
So , it takes someone to call you out before you even try to look at what others are saying .
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:59 am

Post by aptil »

In post 1251, Damon_Gant wrote:
In post 1250, aptil wrote: So , it takes someone to call you out before you even try to look at what others are saying .
No
Evidence suggests otherwise but that's ok .
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:05 am

Post by aptil »

VOTE: Talah- This is much better than lynching Luca .
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:12 am

Post by aptil »

In post 1281, Snork wrote:3941: openblocks.blockPlacer from OpenBlocks - translocator from Translocator
3942: openblocks.blockbreaker from OpenBlocks - null from Translocator
Suggested Ranges: 1560-1752 (193 IDs), 516-700 (185 IDs), 1755-1919 (165 IDs)
--- changed to 1560 and 1561
wtf is this ?
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:30 am

Post by aptil »

In post 1125, Plessiez wrote:
It's day 1. Deadline for the day is March 28th, 21:59 UTC. That's (expired on 2014-03-28 17:59:48).

Vote Count 1.17
talah [4 votes] (AngryPidgeon, Mister Rogers, Snork, Luca Blight)
Luca Blight [4 votes] (4nxi3ty, projectmatt, Damon_Gant, Nero Cain)
pisskop [3 votes] (Zdenek, Yates, DeasVail)
Damon_Gant [2 votes] (SnowStorm, mastin2)
mastin2 [2 votes] (BipolarChemist, PeregrineV)
4nxi3ty [1 vote] (ThAdmiral)
Yates [1 vote] (pisskop)

3 players are not voting
: {aptil, RachMarie, talah}

With
players alive it takes
votes to lynch somebody or to go to night.

Activity
Nobody has recently been prodded.
BipolarChemist is V/LA until March 23rd.
Zdenek is V/LA until March 26th.
mastin2 is V/LA until March 31st.
Snork the last time you posted the above was the Luca wagon .
In post 1173, Snork wrote:Disregard; I missed your last sentence.
This was your post .
In post 1275, Plessiez wrote:
It's day 1. Deadline for the day is March 28th, 21:59 UTC. That's (expired on 2014-03-28 17:59:48).

Vote Count 1.19
talah [6 votes] (AngryPidgeon, Mister Rogers, Snork, Luca Blight, PeregrineV, SnowStorm)
Luca Blight [4 votes] (4nxi3ty, projectmatt, Damon_Gant, Nero Cain)
pisskop [3 votes] (Zdenek, Yates, DeasVail)
Damon_Gant [1 vote] (mastin2)
mastin2 [1 vote] (BipolarChemist)
4nxi3ty [1 vote] (ThAdmiral)
Yates [1 vote] (pisskop)

3 players are not voting
: {aptil, RachMarie, talah}

With
players alive it takes
votes to lynch somebody or to go to night.

Activity
Nobody has recently been prodded.
BipolarChemist is V/LA until March 23rd.
Zdenek is V/LA until March 26th.
mastin2 is V/LA until March 31st.

This is the current one .
How has the Luca wagon changed ?
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:42 am

Post by aptil »

In post 1287, Snork wrote:The one I'm referring to was long before Nero voted Luca, and Talah was still on it.
so it changed a long time ago . I was confused by your statement that as i did not see any change .
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:51 am

Post by aptil »

In post 1294, Luca Blight wrote:
I'm glad someone is able to look at this rationally, and not just assume that lack of activity = scum. If I were scum would I play it as badly as this? Of course not, but then from your perspective this could be a bluff in itself. It's early days in this game, and if I tried to be as enthusiastic as Mister Rogers I would end up burning myself out. Closer to the deadline I will probably get scumhunting, although Talah looks a decent bet for now for the reasons Snork stated!
Are you admitting you intentionally lurked ? As town it is not important to play good until the deadline approaches ?
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:32 am

Post by aptil »

In post 1341, Yates wrote:
In post 1243, aptil wrote:That last line just screams look how town i am , i want a lynch today
I agree that it is superfluous to speculate about a no lynch scenario but do you actually think that's scummy? Especially given the lack of activity by certain players [*cough* you *cough*] and the announced V/LA's of others [Zdenek, Mastin, pisskop] that will actually put us up against the clock?
Yes. We had enough time and even with low activity of some players , i think most of them are experienced enough to not let this happen .
In post 1283, Snork wrote:RachMarie has done fuck all and when questioned returns with the fact that she has a headache.
So YOU were the one!
In post 1225, Yates wrote:I don't remember who was picking on RM for making "lurker" excuses with the sinus stuff but this stood out to me:
In post 141, talah wrote:
@RachMarie-Mayor-Mod
- are we able to have a votecount tally and timer please?

Was going to do it last night but was too tired and crashed instead. VC coming up....Rach
Because she was the MOD. :lol:
Wrong here . That was me .
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:42 am

Post by aptil »

In post 1356, Snork wrote:
In post 1355, aptil wrote:So YOU were the one!
I don't get this comment. Yates said the same thing.
I am saying he is wrong . You were not the one . That part should have been in quotes .
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:40 am

Post by aptil »

In post 1366, AngryPidgeon wrote:
Aptil - why the hell are you still sitting on your vote. Like its not an explicitly scummy thing to do, but we've gone an entire day phase without seeing anything committal from you other than "Content = town, lurking = scum" and its HIGH TIME I see something INSPIRING from you to convince me NOT to vig the crap out of you tonight.
Why the hell should i change my vote ? When the fuck did i say lurking = scum ?
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:06 am

Post by aptil »

This is getting pretty close to deadline .
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (isolation #29) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:40 am

Post by aptil »

Talah has had more meaningful interactions with other people . Analysing his wagon would be more useful than Luca on day2 . We have a good deal of information to go by from there on .
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1738 (isolation #30) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by aptil »

Can we just end the day now .
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1740 (isolation #31) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:48 pm

Post by aptil »

In post 1739, 4nxi3ty wrote:not til you share which people have meaningful interactions with talah and/or more thoughts on others.
Thats for day 2 .
VOTE: Luca . Finish the day please .
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1784 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:59 am

Post by aptil »

I used my 1-shot vig abilities to kill Talah . That is why i did not care about who it was at the end of the day because we were very close to the deadline and i had made up my mind to shoot the survivor if the person lynced out was town .
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1788 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:19 am

Post by aptil »

In post 1786, Snork wrote:
In post 1652, 4nxi3ty wrote:meh
vote: Talah

more than willing to switch to Luca if it makes it further
This is weird.
Explain the weirdness .
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1964 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:15 am

Post by aptil »

In post 1836, ThAdmiral wrote:
In post 1784, aptil wrote:I used my 1-shot vig abilities to kill Talah . That is why i did not care about who it was at the end of the day because we were very close to the deadline and i had made up my mind to shoot the survivor if the person lynced out was town .
unvote

No reason not to believe him at this point.
If there are further multikills he's probably an sk and we'll deal with him if and when.

vote: rachmarie
if you do not believe me then you should not unvote me .
VOTE: The Admiral
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2048 (isolation #35) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:02 am

Post by aptil »

Projectmatt looks scum from just the single post on the last page . Wishy-washy reads even after so many pages of content . Most of the players are in an uncertain pile .
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2092 (isolation #36) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by aptil »

Snow is town . We need to look at ThAd or Matt today .

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”