NY 172: Another Large Normal (GAME OVER)

4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:39 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 11, Mister Rogers wrote:That's even more scumtastic.

Obfuscation is now added to the lack of sincerity.
overstating a tad here

logic's got an overexplainy vibe

hyperagressive scum? shrug, too early to tell.

vote: Mister Rogers
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:49 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 53, Zdenek wrote: And 4nx, I presume?
hmm?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:03 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

-_- yawns, wish mister rogers would've reacted to my vote. Roger, what specifically has zdenek posted that mirrors what's in your head?

pedit: cause it is too early to tell, I'm not going to lie just so my reasoning sounds strong, at least in this instance I'm just gonna show how I feel
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:37 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

uhh ahem doc never mudslang the bjc wagon and I never fencesat on anything, explain?

you didn't agree with zdenek on damon gant? I thought it was decent considering damon thinking it was necessary to post something substantive weirded me out.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:51 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

oh looked like you were saying doc was against the bjc wagon and mudslinging it.

no, a fencesat would've been if I said something like 'I don't know if he is town or scum' and not placed a vote, I showed which way I was leaning by suggesting you could be hyperaggressive scum and placing a vote.

voteparking here til more people enter the game:
unvote, vote: damon gant
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:16 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

lack of conviction != fencesitting, neither does wanting to wait to see how other people interact while leaving my vote on the person I am most comfortable with wagoning.

I think you have a slightly zealous understanding of terms like "obfuscation", "opportunistic", "fencesitting", "mudslinging" but I don't think it is alignment related.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:22 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 91, ThAdmiral wrote:"Too early to tell" but you'll vote him anyway?
Should I be holding my vote back?
In post 118, Damon_Gant wrote:Giving garbage reads, and now trying to spoonfeed us what his meta is.
pretty sure it's not spoonfeeding when talah brings up mastin's meta and he responds in kind - if the meta was brought up unprompted, you might have a point. Which reads were garbage and why?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:19 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 143, ThAdmiral wrote:Damon gant - There's something about the way he posts that screams slightly-inexperienced town.
:? this isn't his first rodeo
In post 138, Damon_Gant wrote:I will elaborate on my reads of talah, Doc and Luca tomorrow as requested.
The Doc read would be my preference of focus, mainly how it compares to mastin's garbage read.

Although I would be up for wagoning Luca, not for Luca's solitary Doc vote (that's null), for defending bjc while leaving room for doubt with "but it could be some sort of ridiculous buff"
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 187, Zdenek wrote:Anyway, what I don't like about 4nx's post is that he both Mastin and Gant are scum reading Doc, 4nx is interested in Gant's scum read, calls Mastin's read garbage. The only way this makes any sense is if Anx is town reading Doc, but as far as I can tell he doesn't have a read on him.
read again plz. I'm not calling Mastin's read garbage. I was referring to how Gant called the reads garbage and challenging him to compare cause I see nothing scummy about the way mastin presented his docread. Also I wanted to shift focus to doc over talah cause I am leaning town on talah and Doc is null for me, and Luca is more involved with the conversation with his vote on doc.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:11 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 205, Mister Rogers wrote:
In post 163, 4nxi3ty wrote:Although I would be up for wagoning Luca, not for Luca's solitary Doc vote (that's null), for defending bjc
while leaving room for doubt
with "but it could be some sort of ridiculous buff"
Ahem. But didn't you do this with both myself AND DG but at the opposite of the spectrum? O_o
yes, that's the point, it's the opposite. What's the motivation for someone to leave room for a read to be town, i.e. less credit for a lynch? Compared to leaving the door open for suspicion, i.e. giving credit to lynch while defending against it? And I never showed any doubt with my DG read.

-

I've changed my mind about damon.

unvote, vote: Luca
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:25 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 215, Mister Rogers wrote:Are you seriously asking this question? How about Player A as scum knows Player B is town but wants some wiggle room in case the lynch goes through or the player is NK'ed?

ORLY? The term "vote parking" means a temporary place to put your vote until later. The word "until" indicates a time in which your vote will no longer be on DG and "more people enter the game" is a clear condition for when your vote will move.
That's assuming I would actually need the wiggle room that early in the game, when it is impossible to tell which lynch will go through or who is likely to be NK'ed.

Your reading too much into it. At the time I had no plan to stay or leave DG. I was simply stating where I currently liked having my vote, and wanting to wait and see how those who haven't really posted interacted before deciding if I wanted to pressure DG more or if my vote was more useful someplace else.
In post 216, Mister Rogers wrote:How about I "park" my vote here until I am done with my analysis post?

Vote Anxiety

Notice how temporary it feels and like how it lacks force?

The thing is I've parked in a bad part of town and I have alot of typing to do and so I might just return to the car and find it up on blocks... (WELP)
-__- no need to get sassy with me, I already get where your coming from.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:20 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

PV, thoughts on Luca? (whose close to being replaced, yet manages to find time to post elsewhere today)
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:42 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 283, Mister Rogers wrote:@Anx: What prompted you to change your mind on DG?
I liked post , the overall tone, there's no panic in it despite being the largest wagon. He had his own individual take on Luca rather than solely agreeing with my previous reasoning. And the way he described his talah and doc read felt really genuine.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:09 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 372, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 367, talah wrote:Where does credit for a lynch factor in here?
I think Anxiety is saying that Luca could be defending a scum buddy but trying to leave wiggle room should he flip? I just reread that like 5 times and Im still scratching my head.
nah I was saying that it looks like Luca is whiteknighting for cred but still wants the wagon to stay, ergo "but it could be some sort of ridiculous bluff"

Let me put it another way: Compare the motivation for scum to undercut their own scumread vs. undercutting their own townread? What's more likely? Do you see the difference between my post and luca's? That's the point I was making. I guess you could say giving myself wiggle room makes alot of sense, but I still think that is silly given it was my first post and just barely out of rvs.

(I dunno why you are encouraging this line of topic, AP, considering you recently called me town and that the mister rogers v. anxiety was a distraction.)
In post 358, ThAdmiral wrote:It's probably, you know, his lack of content.
not true. Sure I'm not doing what the majority is doing (flooding the thread with quote stripes and readslist), but I'm still throwing ideas out there and interacting with multiple people.

Not sure how I feel about DV floating me into his scum section without commenting/pressuring/interacting with my posts. Would like to hear what he specifically thinks of my play so far?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:31 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

oh lordy this game is making my eyes bleed. It's going to be tough for players to catch up and dig for scum interactions if this keeps up. (imma take a break from posting in this thread til tomorrow night, take some time to actually read shit instead of skimming, and hopefully make some room for some less active players to get involved)

yeah AP, I don't see anything wrong with DV's other reads - yet there's bound to be scum sidling up to my lynch by now - why I want to hear more from him to make sure.

pisskop and roger attacks were fairly reasonable, guts undecided on thad.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:33 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Re: Thad: "not having strong stances is scummy": very one sided approach. Scum project confidence, and there are times when town are unsure of themselves. One of the things I look for in scum is being confident when there is no reason to be - which is why Mister Roger's aggressive right out of the gate bugged me, yet I think that comes from his personality and eagerness at playing mafia again and his post count certainly fits in with that.

Re: "We can't lynch lurkers, poor info": silly logic, I used to think this too >.< As long as discussion is happening and things are changing, there will be info gained. First priority should be lynching scum wether active or lurking. And there is some merit to figuring out lurkers early on.
(even if you disagree, don't set the tone by bringing up 'lurkers make poor lynches' at least let scum think they'll get in trouble for lurking)

Talah/Mastin Meta Dispute: instinct: when it comes to meta, ime, there's usually at least one scum involved. Either from the two fighting over meta or the person that steps in and defends/attacks one of the others - haven't parsed through this, thought it should be noted anyway.

Had Zdenek and BipolarChemist as town before the fakevig. I get that neither should be autocleared, but I have seen nothing scummy from them since.

I think
aptil
(need to think on aptil latest posts) and luca both make good lurker lynches.
Rach feels relaxed for a lurker.
post and from Nero look like an attempt to get a reaction, which is decent.
bjc has antagonistic playstyle regardless of alignment, I think he will be easier to figure out later on, not interested in that lynch - even policy, there should be times when he cooperates.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:41 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

@PV, ehhh I'm not going to resolve their argument at all; i'm go to dig through the event and think on how it played out tho between the two and anyone else
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:28 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 734, Damon_Gant wrote:Well who is the scum here then? If he believes that there is nearly always a scum involved with meta talks then surely this should be top priority line of inquiry for him.
nah, I'll leave that for later. Rather have mastin around before getting into that shit. Perfectly fine as a loose end, someone else can pick it up maybe, or I can if I'm still around.
Not sure how you feel? What does that even mean? It looks like he's just keeping it open to use this against DV later if he feels like it.
story of my life this game: be honest about my uncertainty->get accused of leaving my options open.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:40 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

vibeing on snow's ISO like it ain't right, like something to do with scumread of Damon
And I wish Yates had
a
comment about me or the events surrounding me, but there's alot going on in this game sooo maybe just paranoia there?

AP's certainty makes me want to recheck talah, but there were some comments I liked, I'll try to find them again
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:25 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

not really, wanted to see what's up, open a dialogue

I disagree with you thinking talah's "townbjc for fuckyouishness" was odd, that was one of the comments I liked about talah.
(although the last time I saw someone bring up the beetlejuice tell they were town so shrug)

reaction to nero?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:59 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

^sighzors, all that effort wasted

---
In post 791, PeregrineV wrote:Snow reads as town based on postings so far. I disagree with his bjc opinion, but like his posting.
it sortish in the tone when he attacks damon, like he is building towards a lynch. This phrase is a good example about what I'm getting at: "So you're knowingly basing your vote on bad logic."

and these feel like he may be buddyingup:
In post 73, SnowStorm wrote:I like Mr. Rogers. I agree with him on Doc and his wagon-happiness; and on 4nxi3ty and his unconvinced votes, they're easy to backtrack and pretty much pointless.
In post 122, SnowStorm wrote:I kinda like bjc's #82. I like the tone and his points against Doc and Peregrine.
also, why does Luca's wagon-happiness not show up on his radar?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:22 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

huh, hmmm
In post 670, Luca Blight wrote:I have been terribly busy recently which is the reason for my lack of posting, I have a day off tomorrow so will try and catch up then. It wouldn't feel right to post reads without having given the thread my full attention.
you're not comfortable posting reads til you catchup, but you are comfortable placing a vote?
and you were never voting pisskop?
whats the deal here: town-tryintoget-reactions-with-wagonhops or scum taking the too-scummy-tobescum-route?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:55 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Alright, I'm starting to come back around to mr rogers as scum. I can totally buy what nero brings up about cluttering the thread. There's alot of noise in his posting. The need to comment on
everything
, and not slow down after several players have expressed frustration, is starting to feel oversaturated.

If Luca and Mr Rogers are scum, talah looks like a counterwagon to Luca. And I can see Rogers tying me to Luca.

don't care for lowhangingfruit arguments, fruit is fruit, and you eat it before it goes bad.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:27 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

yup roger's floodin thread
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:40 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

srry kiddo but you're playstyle has reached anti-town levels, so if you're town learn some patience, a filter, somethin
if ur scum, by all means continue turning this game into a chore <.< for everyone else, I'm sure everyone has endless amount of time -.- to make playing this way a worthwhile experience
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:23 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1298, Mister Rogers wrote:I have been officially asked by two people to modify my posting and criticized by two others. Out of courtesy I will do so.
You don't really need to modify your posting. Your attitude is perfectly fine. Only the amount.
What I'm saying is: slow down, take a break every now and then, a day off, even a few hours. This way you don't burn out and there will be more thread real-estate for other people to play the game too.

---

Talah's likely to flip town imo(). I had the same feeling as town once. You get attacked enough times and you only see yourself as lynchbait. It gets to point where you are exhausted, want town to move on.

Gut Groupings (mostly based on their interactions)

aptil/luca (only one scum)
PV/Snow (could be one scum in here, definitely not two)
PV/AP (either both town, some paranoia about them being scum mates)
aptil/DV/Thad (one scum, maybe two, definitely not three)

maybe more groups later as more stuff developes or I have more time to skim through
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:24 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

DV: "Why is this being used as a point in favour of Mister Rogers being scum?" fits with the theory of scum intentionally making thread more difficult for town to dig through

the hops are kinda scaring me away from the lucalynch x/
and the reaction to being lynch is okayish Yet would be nice to at least see one more post from Luca before deciding if I want to help flashlynch aptil

although rach's hop didn't really bother me tonewise.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

unvote, vote: aptil
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

don't worry AP I'm sure I'll have to compromise on talah or luca, just showing my current preference
In post 1568, Snork wrote:Let's chat.
about what?
I'm currently in lowpriority mode with this game so I don't have much I want to say. Ill probly won't up this game's priority til the next day.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1573, talah wrote:This I agree with. It's going to degenerate into a clusterfuck no information probably-town lynch if we start flashwagonning.
[/quote]
flashwagons hit scum all the time, and they're funnest!
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:50 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

#2 then #3

(yeh I'll switch my vote onto a leading wagon tomorrow, 24hours of pretending like the aptilwagon will go through is all I want, plus the wagons are even kinda want to see who offwagoners pick)
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:25 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

meh
vote: Talah

more than willing to switch to Luca if it makes it further
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (isolation #32) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

not til you share which people have meaningful interactions with talah and/or more thoughts on others.
mastin2 wrote:Yep. This? This is scum.
explain further por favor
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (isolation #33) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:03 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1740, aptil wrote:
In post 1739, 4nxi3ty wrote:not til you share which people have meaningful interactions with talah and/or more thoughts on others.
Thats for day 2 .
VOTE: Luca . Finish the day please .
iirc you just hammered <.< one updated townread and scumread from you before thread is locked would be nice
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:54 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

vote: aptil

for using deadline as an excuse to not post content (and that felt hammer felt like a kneejerk reaction to being pressured)

post by mastin feel like trying to paint me, damon, and thad badly for the incoming mislynches. Although it could be town suspicious of the wagons. We'll see how mastin plays today.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:24 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

cause they umm both flipped town, doi. In hindsight both players were "incoming mislynches" at that point.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:05 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

unvote: aptil

Mastin, still waiting for you to further explain your scumread, amigo.
In post 1810, Snork wrote:Also, 4nxi3ty saying he much preferred the Luca wagon, but voting Talah as a "compromise" and then never going back to Luca, despite that being his preferred lynch is rather strange.
Never had a chance to go back. By the time I got back to thread Luca was already at L-1 and I wasn't going to hammer until I got something outta aptil, and possibly mastin.

There's been way too many people calling me scummy in this game <.< Dat "too early to tell" comment opened the door and now scum are gonna come walking in, I think.

(snork might be town for the "oops nvm you posted that today" - showed a genuine reaction imo along with taking time to look at a player and going back to look at the context)
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1816 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:19 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1814, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1813, 4nxi3ty wrote:(snork might be town for the "oops nvm you posted that today" - showed a genuine reaction imo along with taking time to look at a player and going back to look at the context)
Really? I dont see how making a point on someone and then taking it back because its provably wrong is a town tell?
that is the point, scum usually take the time to make sure their attacks line up. Obviously he could fake it, or was just being realllly lazyscum. But the whole exchange read genuine to me.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:50 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

vote: SnowStorm

fairly certain snow is attempting to tie himself to me by presenting an intentional wishywashy read:
In post 1074, SnowStorm wrote:As for 4nxiety, I have mixed feelings.
In post 1087, SnowStorm wrote:I just can see him go either way. I like that he seems to have his own opinions and I like that he seems honest about them (like when he says he's not very confident), on the other hand, I don't really agree with said opinions and I could see his honesty coming from scum who's not confident in them because he knows they're fabricated.

The way I feel about talah is similar to the way I feel about 4nxi3ty, only with 100% more chaos. And while I wouldn't like to lynch 4nx today, I wouldn't really mind a talah lynch.
In post 1120, SnowStorm wrote:I didn't like the Luca wagon and the players on it. I didn't like the 4nxi3ty wagon and the players on it. Then we have Luca and 4nx on each-other's wagons. What that means? IDK, but I don't like it.
also wondering if snowstorm is currently bussing thad.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (isolation #39) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:29 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

RAWRs cans I interject this rach detour?
In post 1483, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 1479, Snork wrote:ThAd lynch would be good too, imo.
Let's do it.

Vote: ThAdmiral.
probably
totally bussing. (how do I feign excitement about wagoning a buddy? "Let's Do It")
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1903 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:46 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

ya ever since I've been the default push for him I've been like: maybe? and now that he give up on me for a Rach lynch I'm like O_O

I'm not entirely sure on ThAd, but I think it makes sense with snow's play - I'm sure snow is scum tho, just look at the way he comments on talah and luca.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1951 (isolation #41) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:31 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1948, SnowStorm wrote: That if I was scum I would be using wishy-washy reads to tie myself to him as a mean to look town?
This is not what I am saying at all. I'm saying you are preparing false leads incase you flip. No where do I even remotely mention you're doing this to look town, that would be silly.
He doesn't think both ThAd and me are scum, that's the point. He's accusing me of "totally bussing" someone whom he doesn't have a scum read on.
Yes I do think your post is a strong association tell yet that doesn't exactly change my read on ThAd, it is still weak.

In post 1932, ThAdmiral wrote:Wait what? Since when have you had me as scum?
In fact I thought you recently implied I was town with:
So wait: you felt better about me when I was
pushing for your lynch
, rather than when I started pushing for someone else's?
I kept going back and forth on your posting D1, which is why I never brought anything up besides "guts undecided". D2 I expected you to pick up where you left off so your switch to Rach weirds me out. Mastin's comments does potentially make you town, only if Mastin is scum though. But I am not certain Mastin is scum or that all three of us were paint jobs. Basically I have a very weak scumread on you independently while I think a snowstorm scumflip makes you look worse and a mastin scumflip makes you look better.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1959 (isolation #42) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:40 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

@snow, see my post 1886 for examples ie: scum will intentionally take a wishwashy stance on someone so later town will go "why was he wishwashy here, buddies?"

not using it as a point to call you scummy, I have other reasons to think you are scum. Yet it is still relevant and worth bringing up to see how you two respond and if it holds any water. (not getting why you still think I don't suspect ThAd after just saying I have a weak scumread on him)
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1990 (isolation #43) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:56 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Snow, what's up with the way you talk to PA and your attacks on AP, I thought you had those slots as town yesterday?
And what happened to your Damonread?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1996 (isolation #44) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:46 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1993, SnowStorm wrote:As for my Damon scum read, it's not as strong as it was
why not?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2000 (isolation #45) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:14 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1998, Egg wrote: 4n, reads on penguin and Deas
after Roger's replace I decided to give that slot a clean slate and not let my own biases affect it. So far I haven't seen anything scummy from penguin and actually like the tone in her posts.

Deas is :? The whole agreeing with his own scum-meta of "being overexplanatory, dotting-Is-crossing-Ts" and then proceeding to play that way has thrown me through a loop. I can't decide if his content is just pretending to be pro-town or actually town-motivated. Either way I want to see how his play continues.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2006 (isolation #46) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:00 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1813, 4nxi3ty wrote:Mastin, still waiting for you to further explain your scumread
. . . . (would like to see a thought process instead of just quoting a post and calling it scummy)
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2010 (isolation #47) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:38 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

that's a blanket statement, I could make that statement about anyone. Having a hard time reading you here, so give me some unique insight, like what about you quoted is not townlike or scum-oriented?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2062 (isolation #48) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:04 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

sorta waiting for mastin's response and dv to start playing again.
In post 2045, PeregrineV wrote:
vote: 4nxi3ty
hmm? talk to me. You've seen my scumgame, so what's up?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2072 (isolation #49) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:28 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 2068, PeregrineV wrote:But, let's test you.

Go iso Pisskop.

Tell me what you see.
I see towneffort throughout his posts.

And this comment hit the right notes:
-On 4nxi3ty
He's logical, and I've seen him before, but something about his posts unsettle me. Watching.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2076 (isolation #50) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:22 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

nah but I tend to make playstyle changes between games so I can see where that's coming from.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2120 (isolation #51) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:53 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

unvote, vote: Mastin

want to see what's up here, especially with why she voted snowstorm over me.
TheWay wrote:For example, claiming that you make playstyle changes between games after calling Mastin out because "shes seen your scum game" feels really disingenuous back to back.
I believe you meant to type PeregrineV. Well I wasn't calling PV out as much as I was bringing up history to get a better read on PV. And it's not like pisskop and PV have the same experience with my meta.
DV wrote:4nx, why are you not considering talah's townread of me, considering that he was the one that mentioned crossed t's and dotted i's being a scumtell of mine in the first place?
cuz I'm not talah and have my own opinions of people. Tho I should be open to considering the reads of dead players, true.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2153 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:27 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 2125, DeasVail wrote:You are using talah's view of my scum-meta though, so this doesn't quite cut it!
It does too! Less about talah's actual view and more about your reaction to talah bringing up meta.
In post 2133, Egg wrote: So Penguin is a non-read because your previous read on the slot is considered a "bias" to you? No. If Roger was scummy, that's scum points against the slot. And there's no reason for Deas to be a non-read. I don't like this response.
Nope, Penguin is not a non-read; started with a scumread on Roger, changed my mind, changed back, then I don't what the hell to think with the replace out. So gave penguin a clean slate and leaning town atm.

As for Deas: not going to force myself to reach a conclusion. Gratz if you have a solid read on DV - I don't.
In post 2143, PeregrineV wrote:I'm not talking feelings. I'm talking content-wise.
well you stick to your "content" and I'll stick to my "feelings"(I ain't afraid to have them >.<)
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2155 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:43 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Damon, thoughts on mastin?

btw, so you know, I think your hops on luca, rach, and snowstorm are
interesting
along with mastin's scumread of you.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2192 (isolation #54) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:34 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 2178, PeregrineV wrote:
@Anx-
Use your feelings. Keep them, cherish them. Then go look at actual content. And let me know what you see.
posts , , , , , , , all look like towneffort. And pisskop doesn't hesitate to attack people or speak his mind. I'm surprised people thought pisskop was scummy.
In post 2191, PeregrineV wrote:Want to vote Mastin, but don't like 4nxiety on there.....
this is an incredibly silly reason not to vote someone you want to vote

Unvote: Mastin
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2194 (isolation #55) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:00 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

mastin, damon, snow, thad, matt are all lynchable to me to some degree. I think a mastin lynch is the right play. The getting into 1v1 with talah -> coming back "remembering talah as town" -> voting talah -> then defending moments before lynch doesn't read as natural change of mind. Tone feels manipulative too.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2251 (isolation #56) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 2246, mastin2 wrote:
In post 2155, 4nxi3ty wrote:btw, so you know, I think your hops on luca, rach, and snowstorm are
interesting
along with mastin's scumread of you.
Define interesting.
felt the reasoning for those votes were fairly weak and wanted to poke him on it and maybe get a reaction from him on you.

Why do you present me as some superscumread but end up voting/wagoning others?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2308 (isolation #57) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:29 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 2252, mastin2 wrote:the strength of my read wavers from post to post?
the way you talk about me paints a different picture
In post 2256, SiX wrote:Just arrived at the battlefield, no reads or anything.
UNVOTE:
skim pisskop's ISO and give me a quickread, plz and ty.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2309 (isolation #58) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:33 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

don't like how Damon sez he doesn't have interest in a ThAdwagon but helps it along in the same post
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2318 (isolation #59) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:49 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 695, projectmatt wrote:Yate's analysis is so completely fake and devoid of substance that it hurts.
In post 2002, projectmatt wrote: Leaving:
Yates

in my pool of "I'm not really sure".
:?

Vote: projectmatt
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2378 (isolation #60) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:46 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 2356, projectmatt wrote:I feel like you just went through my ISO in an attempt to find something you could stretch into an excuse to vote me considering those two posts are extremely far apart. I mentioned once in my ISO that I was moving on from Yates to focus on other reads but essentially my Yates read kind of flickered out and died as he posted further - partly out of laziness.
still think a visceral reaction like "completely fake and devoid of substance that it hurts" would carry over despite how far apart. (pisskop's voting yates was the reason you moved on?)

What did Yates do that caused the flickering?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2515 (isolation #61) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:05 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

fucksakes, snork, your view of rach is really jaded. She's been cooperative and playing d2 and hella patient with you - if you talked that way to me repeatedly, I wouldn't be so nice.

---

gamerelated: rach wouldn't cc as scum there, she'd be putting herself in a 1v1 and have to prove night actions. (and scumteam of nero/rach claiming this together doesn't make sense either.)
In post 1784, aptil wrote:I used my 1-shot vig abilities to kill Talah.
this kinda fits with the whole joat claim. Aptil probly would just said,"I'm a 1-shot vig," instead of "my...abilities"
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2517 (isolation #62) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:08 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

atm I'd vote ThAd over Snow, little ambivalent about those lynches over someone like matt, damon, or mastin

pedit: she's not whining or really calling someone an idiot(at least not in the traditional mean sense), your view is way askew
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2603 (isolation #63) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:43 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

unvote, vote: mastin

won't be around for deadline
vote stays here
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3276 (isolation #64) » Sat May 03, 2014 4:06 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

toughluck scum :( this game could've been alot closer
atleast it ended sorta mercifully shorter, I guess

still gg all; I had fun even when being scumread.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”