Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by Sharpest-knife-on-tree »

seriously, you all put Wake to L-3. Fair warning if you are playing run him up and let things sit without a claim that does not happen when I am in the game. I will post Intent to hammer as soon as someone is at L-1. It is how I play and what I am used to.
The run up of wake seems silly to me, but hey it is a day one make up a reason to run someone up on the first page stuff anyway.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:49 pm

In post 149, TheAdrienC wrote:
In post 147, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:random.org=13
VOTE: vote Farside
Whoa, whoa, whoa!! What the hell is this?

HoS sharpest
Hump of suspicion
Horn of suspicion
Hellcat of suspicion
Hell of suspicion
Harp on Shit.... must mean that... (I think I will use that when people start harping on silly things)
FYI, it is what I do... always gets a reaction to... at least so far. The day it stops generating reaction then we shall see....
:mrgreen:
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:50 pm

In post 150, Alina wrote:I think we're a bit past RVS.

farside22
keeps saying things that I've thought/things I agree with. It's nice. I don't like clusks , either, mainly. I also am leaning towards wake just being psychotown.
hey, it is how I start a game, I don't care if the game generated 6 pages while I am gone. My game opening does not alter from page one to page 21 (if I were to actually be that late in the game). (Replacing in is not related to said statement.)
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:54 pm

In post 154, TheAdrienC wrote:You'd hammer someone you don't think is scum? Opportunistic much?
I come from a different place and a different philosophy of play. I do not agree with the sit and play patty cake strategy here. Some others have at least shared the logic so I understand the perspective a little. Where I come from games are run someone up, get a claim, evaluate, make a decision to either lynch or run someone else up. Dueling run ups are always beneficial imo as well. Granted, where I come from things move much faster. But my policy is my policy. If I think someone is town I probably won't be on the vote but if they get to claiming point, there is need to claim. Patty-cake is weak imo.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:55 pm

In post 148, Salamence20 wrote:
I swear you just do this to piss people off.

because it gets a reaction every time

Also RVS is over.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:58 pm

In post 157, shaddowez wrote:I know this one's been mentioned quite a few times already, but for completion sake wanted to put it in there. Voting for somebody and using FoS on people for the exact same reason is definitely scummy. Additionally, while his math was wrong, Adrien did put a reason into his vote post.
Typical harping on shit...
doing one thing and saying another in contradictory, it does not by nature make one scum and you will find that most run ups based on such harping on shit result in mislynch... you do not actually find scum by engaging in Harping on Shit. Now, harping on shit can get good reactions and other interactions from the player that can reveal more and a run up is a run up is a run up. But this is just basic Harp on shit.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:01 pm

In post 161, Aegor wrote:
General call for a policy lynch on SKOT unless he sets aside his moronic policy of pressing for claims on policy at L-1 regardless of whether someone is willing to hammer legitimately.
Please respond to this directly if you would be willing to PL him unless he relents.

In post 144, farside22 wrote:
In post 100, Aegor wrote:
In post 84, farside22 wrote:So you think wakes comments there after is scummy....why?
Because they perpetuate the nonsense that he posted in his initial post (50, I think).
&@ sal:

I'm reading wake as bad town currently.
I would love to here abut more about scum motivation.
Scum motivation? The self-contradiction in has been handwaved as "checking reactions." Do you need more detail? We all need to decide whether Wake is horrible at checking reactions (by telling us that is what he is doing) or scum trying to cover himself by hiding under a bogus defense. Right now, I think he is the latter. That could change. The game has not even been running for a day.
Are you serious?
ah, trying to take out the Bully stick, I do not respond well to bully stick behavior
Vote Aegor
... non-sense....but this probably means you are town but absolute bullying behavior meant to enforce and engage in group think and "borg mindset." (FYI for those that engage in HoS, this vote is meant at as slap in his face)
Also you have already been in games with me but do not know what has and has not finished.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:02 pm

In post 160, TheAdrienC wrote:
In post 158, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:
In post 154, TheAdrienC wrote:You'd hammer someone you don't think is scum? Opportunistic much?
I come from a different place and a different philosophy of play. I do not agree with the sit and play patty cake strategy here. Some others have at least shared the logic so I understand the perspective a little. Where I come from games are run someone up, get a claim, evaluate, make a decision to either lynch or run someone else up. Dueling run ups are always beneficial imo as well. Granted, where I come from things move much faster. But my policy is my policy. If I think someone is town I probably won't be on the vote but if they get to claiming point, there is need to claim. Patty-cake is weak imo.
While I understand your logic, it doesn't mean I agree with it. Sorry, but I'm gonna remain a bit suspicious of you moving forward until info dictates otherwise.
you should be suspicious of everyone till info dictates otherwise.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:03 pm

In post 161, Aegor wrote:
General call for a policy lynch on SKOT unless he sets aside his moronic policy of pressing for claims on policy at L-1 regardless of whether someone is willing to hammer legitimately.
Please respond to this directly if you would be willing to PL him unless he relents.

In post 144, farside22 wrote:
In post 100, Aegor wrote:
In post 84, farside22 wrote:So you think wakes comments there after is scummy....why?
Because they perpetuate the nonsense that he posted in his initial post (50, I think).
&@ sal:

I'm reading wake as bad town currently.
I would love to here abut more about scum motivation.
Scum motivation? The self-contradiction in has been handwaved as "checking reactions." Do you need more detail? We all need to decide whether Wake is horrible at checking reactions (by telling us that is what he is doing) or scum trying to cover himself by hiding under a bogus defense. Right now, I think he is the latter. That could change. The game has not even been running for a day.
Are you serious?
oh and aegor, such nonsense by and large is playing against win condition at the core... also I was in the game 1st...
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:12 pm

In post 168, Aegor wrote:
In post 163, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:
Vote Aegor
... non-sense....but
this probably means you are town
but absolute bullying behavior meant to enforce and engage in group think and "borg mindset." (FYI for those that engage in HoS, this vote is meant at as slap in his face)
VOTE: SKOT

Also you have already been in games with me but do not know what has and has not finished.
How is that relevant? I am calling for a
policy
lynch. That
by definition
means that your alignment is irrelevant to me.
which means you are playing against win condition. You call for policy lynch because I disagree with you is flat out stupid. Rather then asking me nicely to reconsider my personal policy, you decide the best way is to puff yourself up and take out a bully stick. You signed into a game I signed into before you. You already know how I play. Here, you are deciding that a certain element of play is more to your liking and want to simply eliminate a player who disagrees with the strategy and gives fair warning about the difference. A normal adult way to go about a disagreement like this is something like, hey, I know you see things differently, can you please not do that and try playing our way. No, rather you take a hyper-aggressive approach that is simply down right rude and aggressive. You would rather bully then to ask nicely. Persuasion to a different point of few and style does not come from taking bully stick. So knock the crap off.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:16 pm

In post 166, shaddowez wrote:
In post 162, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:
In post 157, shaddowez wrote:I know this one's been mentioned quite a few times already, but for completion sake wanted to put it in there. Voting for somebody and using FoS on people for the exact same reason is definitely scummy. Additionally, while his math was wrong, Adrien did put a reason into his vote post.
Typical harping on shit...
doing one thing and saying another in contradictory, it does not by nature make one scum and you will find that most run ups based on such harping on shit result in mislynch... you do not actually find scum by engaging in Harping on Shit. Now, harping on shit can get good reactions and other interactions from the player that can reveal more and a run up is a run up is a run up. But this is just basic Harp on shit.
Would you care to give us your reads on Wake then? Additionally, you'll notice that I didn't vote for Wake at this point in time.
Sorry, I was set to answer this and got distracted by Aegor's tantrum...

Wake appears to be engaging the game, he does not seem constricted in his posting. Now he over reacted and engaged in harping on shit (HoS to me) with Not_Mafia joke that is absolutely null. He chose a silly reason to pressure someone as gets done. He also pointed at others whose early action drew his attention. He engaged in behavior that draws immediate heat. Scum usually do not engage in immediate heat seeking behavior unless it is intentional or a mistake. Wake was intentional in his action and appears to be legitimately engaging the game. I see nothing directly indicative of evasive action.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:16 pm

In post 173, Not_Mafia wrote:@skot, why are you voting aegor?
because He pissed me off and I wanted to slap him in the face.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:22 pm

In post 171, TheAdrienC wrote:Scum or not, Sharp, your actions and posts are anti-town. You have to see that.
yes, I understand that per "mafiascum" culture I get labelled as anti-town and village idiot because I do not conform to the "borg mindset" and group think elements of the culture here. I cannot be any different then I am and attempts to do things the "mafiascum" way for me end up mucky, so I have to do what I know to do. Now that does not mean I do not learn, but I have to do what I have to do. The whole "antitown" and "village idiot" labels are simply means of pushing a certain "style of play" and push toward a certain "group think." FYI, if you look at my history (as my alt, peacebringer), you will see I engaged in persuading against "no lynch" day ones a decade ago. I left here for varied other reasons and elements of the culture are different. So, I am trying to grow and blend in but I can only start at my baseline and core. I am not beyond being persuaded but I never take well to bullying or group pressure.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:25 pm

In post 179, Not_Mafia wrote:How about we just ignore any intent to hammer that SKOT declares instead.
and then I will actually hammer...
I am willing to compromise and give some time, say at least a day before engaging intent to hammer or do you all need 2 days? But I detest the sitting back to play patty-cake.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:29 pm

In post 176, Aegor wrote:
In post 170, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:which means you are playing against win condition. You call for policy lynch because I disagree with you is flat out stupid.
I am not calling for a PL on you because you disagree with me. I calling for a PL on you because you have a demonstrable pattern of objectively terrible policies that you have consistently refused to abandon that can screw the town over.
Rather then asking me nicely to reconsider my personal policy, you decide the best way is to puff yourself up and take out a bully stick. You signed into a game I signed into before you. You already know how I play.
Not when I signed up for this game weeks ago.
Here, you are deciding that a certain element of play is more to your liking and want to simply eliminate a player who disagrees with the strategy and gives fair warning about the difference.
The "fair warning" is irrelevant. Your approach is not merely a "certain element of play." It is a strategy that will fuck over town right in the ass. You are more than welcome to abandon your idiotic approach to L-1 wagons, and I will not push for your lynch on that basis.
A normal adult way to go about a disagreement like this is something like, hey, I know you see things differently, can you please not do that and try playing our way. No, rather you take a hyper-aggressive approach that is simply down right rude and aggressive. You would rather bully then to ask nicely. Persuasion to a different point of few and style does not come from taking bully stick. So knock the crap off.
If I asked you nicely, would you play differently?
Nothing I have done has screwed town over in my play and it does not fuck over town as the way I play is generally played that way everywhere else. It is a different theory of play, different mindset. Yes, I was the 1st person to sign up for this large. Maybe you did not have the full experience of my play though at that time. Yes, if you give me persuasive argumentation and ask nicely, then I would consider doing things differently or at least negotiate a compromise.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:30 pm

In post 183, TheAdrienC wrote:Dude, what you are doing is NOT helping the town no matter how much you think it is. Let me repeat that...NOT...HELPING...THE TOWN!! Now both of you need to get the votes off each other and start lynching scum and not people you hate for other reasons. Because we are NOT going to win if you two keep this up. Understood?
I will disengage the argument. Folks just let me know how much time you prefer I wait before I intent to hammer. In my mind a day is reasonable. Let me know what is. I will not sit back indefinitely.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:30 pm

unvote
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:55 pm

In post 189, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 180, Alina wrote:And Not_Mafia, we can't really do that, since...well...he still has the power to hammer, lol.
He does but he's told us that they're going to be completely meaningless most of the time, all it does is draw out claims for no reason, so we just shouldn't honour them. Out side of extreme circumstances if he hammers anyway it will just be a scum claim.

PEDIT: Okay I'll try and work with you here. To me, you've completely devalued any intent you can declare in this thread, because it's not intent to hammer, it's intent to draw out a claim. I don't find having everyone run up to L-1 at any point claim helpful, so I see no reason for anyone to honour your intent . If you make some sort of distinction between you wanting a claim and an actual 'traditional' intent to hammer then I'll honour the latter, but I don't see any benefit in honouring the former.
From my perspective and the way the game is played pretty much everywhere else. You run someone up to get a claim, that is the whole intent of the run up. This is what I know. It short circuits my brain to get a run up without a claim. It just does. See, I get to L-1 I claim. Normally where I come from L-2 is the claim point because people do hammer and such as they come from a completely different theory of play. People not claiming when reach the "claim point" is considered scummy and any delay is thought to be evasive. So my expression and play is trying to grasp some element that I can wrap my head around. I am generally an active player and the passive engagement such as this my brain does not grasp, so for me it is silly. Now, for those of you with this is all you know, I can understand my prospective is horrid and unlike No lynch nonsense the only real argument I have is different theory of play.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:58 pm

In post 192, farside22 wrote:
In post 185, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:
In post 183, TheAdrienC wrote:Dude, what you are doing is NOT helping the town no matter how much you think it is. Let me repeat that...NOT...HELPING...THE TOWN!! Now both of you need to get the votes off each other and start lynching scum and not people you hate for other reasons. Because we are NOT going to win if you two keep this up. Understood?
I will disengage the argument. Folks just let me know how much time you prefer I wait before I intent to hammer. In my mind a day is reasonable. Let me know what is. I will not sit back indefinitely.
I would like if you currently had a scum read to vote for that person
if I had a current scum read I would vote that. Right now I have null and probable town. I need to come back from being pissed off over Aegor pulling out a bully stick before I can get a gauge on game. Right now I doubt wake is scum. I do want to take a closer look at Sala...
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:36 am

In post 247, farside22 wrote:
In post 246, Not_Mafia wrote:It's not just that's he's keeping his vote there, it's that he's stating it is part of his reaction test, yet when asked how this garners useful reactions and what he's took from it, there's nothing.
Last post of his catch up is to post 88. So some of his vote from what I read is still in the catching up phase.
He stated he won't move the vote till he see's something scummy.
I'm giving him to his full catch up to make a point or get lynched.
I did not read it that way, he talked about reactions and stated he thinks the "test" is over once says it is. This is not accurate. Once you get a huge reaction it ripples outward and you cannot stop it. Minor reactions you can pull back, huge ones ripple. Wake cannot stop the reactions. That does suggest he will move his vote when he wants to vs when others say he should.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #22) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:11 am

vote sala...
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #23) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:50 am

In post 322, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 319, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:
vote sala...
Fuck it. I havent had any bullshit yet in this game, so now is the time:

Kill: SKOT

When he flips scum aegor is town
well is that is real you are a complete idiot and just eliminated town-
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:51 am

and fuck it that may be a gambit but if you did kill me you just off a tracker... and if a gambit you just exposed me. Congrats. Moron.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:54 am

In post 337, Not_Mafia wrote:Why would you claim?
because I chose to...
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:56 am

In post 338, Alina wrote:^ That. If you thought it was still possibly a gambit, why claim?
because an exposed role player around here can be a good thing with a doc around since you can repeat protections. I am either dead, in which case you can factor that in for someone who is reactive and needs out of the game. It won't kill the game if I end up NK.

So I want Sala to admit his bullshit. Then I want him run up to a claim.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:57 am

In post 342, Alina wrote:But why? That makes no sense at all. If you die, your role gets revealed anyway, if it's a gambit and you live, you just exposed your role to the scum. I really can't understand why the hell you would do that.
You will never understand me and my play...
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #28) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:58 am

In post 341, Scarab wrote:
SNOT wrote:and fuck it that may be a gambit but if you did kill me you just off a tracker... and if a gambit you just exposed me. Congrats. Moron.
If it's a gambit, you just exposed yourself for no reason and are blaming it on someone else. Congrats. Moron.
I have my reason... you may disagree with it, but it is not without reason.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:58 am

In post 346, Clusk92 wrote:
In post 343, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:
In post 338, Alina wrote:^ That. If you thought it was still possibly a gambit, why claim?
because an exposed role player around here can be a good thing with a doc around since you can repeat protections. I am either dead, in which case you can factor that in for someone who is reactive and needs out of the game. It won't kill the game if I end up NK.

So I want Sala to admit his bullshit. Then I want him run up to a claim.
How do you know there's a doctor?
usually is one, odd that there would not be.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:59 am

In post 345, TheAdrienC wrote:What the hell? What did you accomplish by claiming? Even if he isn't using a day kill, you just revealed your role for the mafia to see!
yes, I did...
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:00 am

In post 351, Aegor wrote:You were never going to be NKed so that was a complete waste.

I hope that kill was real. Actually, I hope it even more if you are town.
of course you do because you are an ASS
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #32) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:02 am

In post 354, Aegor wrote:
In post 353, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:
In post 351, Aegor wrote:You were never going to be NKed so that was a complete waste.

I hope that kill was real. Actually, I hope it even more if you are town.
of course you do because you are an ASS
Right, because
I
am the problem here.
I just said you are an ass. Actually an arrogant, prideful, narcissistic, aggressive, controlling bully. But hey, it is what it is.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:06 am

In post 356, Alina wrote:SKOT, do you actually think anyone would have nightkilled you..?
It has happened before, depends on what the scum plan is. Either I am already dead and Sala needs to go or I followed a gambit with a gambit because sala again will need to go. One or the other.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #34) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:09 am

I take risks, it is in my nature. There is very little down side if scum attends to me because tracker is a weaker PR, or scum decides to let me be as am a wild card. Also get attention on me for a moment and then folks actually go on about the game. Sala chose to put attention on me through his hyper reaction to one unexplained vote.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #35) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:15 am

In post 359, Scarab wrote:Tracker is a role that gets stronger the longer the game goes on. Congrats on making yourself unlikely to survive long if you're town. You take great risks, you are truly a god.
love the sarcasm... risk taking is what it is... I been risk taking for over a decade, not going to stop now.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #36) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:22 am

In post 361, Salamence20 wrote:HEY SKOT.
YOU WERENT AT L-1.
WHY THE CLAIM?

HEY WAKE.
THAT IS HOW YOU DO A REACTION TEST.

Hey farside.
Why are there so many noobs/VI's here?
because I want you gone
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #37) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:24 am

In post 362, Scarab wrote:When your reasoning for doing something is that it's something you do, you really need to take a long hard look at what the hell you're doing.
that was not the fucking reason I did it. I chose to put pressure back on Sala for his non-sense. Love me or hate me, but this is how I chose to play it.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #38) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:27 am

In post 366, Alina wrote:How exactly is claiming Tracker going to get rid of Salamence? >_>
well my thought in my quick reaction was it would get him run up. It would where I come from, so if it does not here because of the mindset, then hey. I did not put a lot of thought into it, it was well he is going to pull that shit, well then I will turn it on him. Town chooses to ignore it, hey that is out of my control. I did what I did. It is what it is. Once I did it no taking it back.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:30 am

In post 374, Scarab wrote:Why do you assume this is multiball, Salamence?
good question...
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:30 am

In post 375, Alina wrote:Lets say you are a tracker. Just because you're a tracker and Salamence is accusing you of shit/being insane, that doesn't mean he's scum. Strangely, I don't feel any more tempted to lynch Sal than I did before. And I didn't feel like lynching him at all before. I think your operation has failed.
probably... live and learn
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #41) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:31 am

I do tend to not think things out fully when I get pissy...
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #42) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:32 am

In post 380, Aegor wrote:And by the way, SKOT should be lynched regardless of his claim. Even if he is a Tracker, I would put the probability at 100% that he would out other PRs if he tracked them.
go for it, then I can be free your assholeness.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #43) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:34 am

In post 381, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 376, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:
In post 374, Scarab wrote:Why do you assume this is multiball, Salamence?
good question...
Based on the rules
:eek:
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #44) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:38 am

In post 386, Salamence20 wrote:He explained all the possibilites scum/SK win.
standard modding, you will find it in all games he mods
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #45) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:40 am

In post 389, Not_Mafia wrote:@SKOT if you claimed because you thought there might be a doctor then what is the relevance of the gambit?
honestly, I get emotional and can get passive aggressive. So you want to threaten me with a day kill, fine I will show you, I have a role and here it is. It was more emotion then logic, honestly.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #46) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:41 am

In post 394, Aegor wrote:I want to lynch SKOT more than ever.
you can go insert part of yourself somewhere.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #47) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:42 am

In post 398, BP wrote:
In post 379, TheAdrienC wrote:
In post 378, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:I do tend to not think things out fully when I get pissy...
You should considering changing that if you're gonna be playing mafia.

First wise thing he's said the whole game. The first. But he's right.

Those posts between Salamance and SKOT got me on my nervy giggles.

SKOT. You Jester?
nope
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #48) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:46 am

BP, yeah, I know I got stuff to work on... aegor already been pissing me off and then sala just added to it over one fricking vote. I should pull back when I find my reactivity rising, but then I go f it and get passive aggressive.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #49) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:49 am

fine unvote, going to go crawl in a hole now. Sorry.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #50) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:49 am

unvote
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #51) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:50 am

In post 411, BP wrote:YOU GUYZ ARE WEIRD fust FYI
thanks, I try :wink:
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #52) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:51 am

In post 412, BP wrote:
You get weirder and weirder. I don't know how to read weird.
well after being berated from my stupidity and it being clear no one else will follow and sala being called town as a result, well, it is what it is...
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #53) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:56 am

In post 416, BP wrote:
In post 414, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:
In post 412, BP wrote:
You get weirder and weirder. I don't know how to read weird.
well after being berated from my stupidity and it being clear no one else will follow and sala being called town as a result, well, it is what it is...
Always thought Sala was Town.

Don't get too excited. I will hammer people on my weird list. They make me jolly-ly uncomfortable.
I am not excited. I try and make folks uncomfortable. Sometimes I do it without even trying.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #54) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:57 am

In post 419, Alina wrote:Normal people are boring. Let's lynch the normies! Who's with me?!
:mrgreen:
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #55) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:18 pm

real reason, really... that's funny
vote scarab
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #56) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:18 pm

In post 460, farside22 wrote:What site do you come from?
footballguys.net
http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/in ... ry15532353
and games with private site and sign up @
http://www.packmentality.net
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #57) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:17 pm

interesting shift...
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #58) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:00 am

In post 623, TheAdrienC wrote:
In post 622, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:interesting shift...
Hi! While you're online, would you like to give us reads?
you read my posts you get an idea of my thoughts...
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #59) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:13 pm

In post 687, Cabd wrote:Hai my name is salamance, but you can just call me cabd or "guy who counts worth two votes" for short.
welcome to the cluster Cabd...please bring some sanity to the game and now feel better about this game and your slot, well maybe.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #60) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:16 pm

I like the scarab vote, he basically disappeared since came under pressure. I can support the other run up as well.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #61) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:17 pm

In post 711, Cabd wrote:
In post 1, Toomai wrote:abilities must be used; one cannot choose to not use them. If the mod does not receive a choice for using this ability, it will be used on a random target. Actions randomized in this way will not target members of the player's faction (randomized Town actions may target any player).
Also I'm pretty much taking this as a mod multiball slip/confirmation. Assuming multiball until I see otherwise.
we been over this, it is dangerous to make such speculation. Mod meta indicates standard rules.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #62) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:18 pm

In post 709, farside22 wrote:
In post 670, Salamence20 wrote:NOW IM DONE WITH YOU. YOU CAN STILL FUCK OFF AND SHEEP ME THOUGH.

VOTE: Wake
Wtf? Please explain why you provoked a newb to claim?
Well CABD will have to answer. Clearly though I am not the only one to get pissed off and react to someone else's nonsense...
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #63) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:35 am

I see references to cluck replacing out but I don't see it, where is it that cluck is a replace out?
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #64) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:58 pm

In post 812, Juls wrote:
Page 15

-No comments, just theory talk.

Page 16

-If AdrienC is town, I am probably never going to be able to read him ever. This guy is so scummy/fake.
-SKOT, if you are town, repeat after me..."what I did was dumb, I should not have claimed, I made a bad move." And holy shit I need to meta Aegor to see if he always policy lynches instead of scum hunting!

what I did was dumb, I should not have claimed, I made a bad move. I already admitted as much. I over reacted. And yes, Aegor does
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #65) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:37 pm

In post 828, Aegor wrote:May we please lynch HS now?

no
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #66) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:41 pm

vote clusk-

HS is typical mindset of what I am used to, makes sense to me, but hey, folks want to harp on the shit, what I am to say differently
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (isolation #67) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:39 am

vote Adrian...

and I have nothing to report from night one.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #68) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:41 am

In post 987, Juls wrote:If HS ends up being town I will report him to the mafia gods for playing against his win condition.

oh I hate that crap... someone claiming such... pure bullshit
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #69) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:42 am

and sorry,
unvote

not going to jump on wagon pushed by someone pushing such BS.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (isolation #70) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:54 am

In post 1010, Juls wrote:
In post 1006, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:
In post 987, Juls wrote:If HS ends up being town I will report him to the mafia gods for playing against his win condition.

oh I hate that crap... someone claiming such... pure bullshit

You have such a stick up your ass when anyone says anything in line with site meta. Tell me then SKOT, how is making two comments about scum-buddies as town playing to your wincon?

yes, I do cause that site meta is pure bullshit, period. The comment has nothing to do with town or scum wincon...it is someone playing as the play and speaking there mind. It was rather Stream of consciousness. There is nothing inherently against "wincon" and pull such are card out is crap.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #71) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:56 am

In post 1009, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 1007, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:and sorry,
unvote

not going to jump on wagon pushed by someone pushing such BS.

Oh hey Skot. Did you, the Tracker learn anything useful last night?

as I said I have nothing to report from last night. You can put 2 and 2 together perhaps. Believe me or not, up to you.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #72) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:59 am

and Juls I tell you why,
That was plain straight bully-sticking and trying to enforce a "particular way of playing" and is pure bullshit. There is nothing inherently scummy or town in anything HS said. It is actually WIFOM if he would say that as town or scum. It is rather innocuous except for your over reaction.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (isolation #73) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:00 am

In post 1013, Juls wrote:Knowing that someone travelled to nowhere is useful info as well. Or are you claiming role locked. Being coy is not helpful.

you paying attention to the game at all. You should be able to add 1+1...
I did not act on an odd night... :roll:
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (isolation #74) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:01 am

although certainly that makes you town as well as your bully stick approach.
Aeronot on other hand not so sure...
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #75) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:03 am

In post 1016, Juls wrote:
In post 982, HunterSeeker wrote:
I think Juls was onto something with his analysis in post eh 964. It was very good. It had me convinced really. I mean if I WERE MAFIA (im not, i just hard claimed blue), but IF I WERE MAFIA, I would bus adrien instantly. YES.

How is this town SKOT?

In post 991, HunterSeeker wrote:

Note to self: actually Juls's interaction with me had been great had we been a maf team, Juls seems genuinely upset and I shud get towncred for fishing reactions. I mean no one would believe we are teamed even if one of us flip maf. /end note to self

How is this town SKOT?

first post is pure sarcasm...
2nd post is more of same
what it is actually is pure passive aggressive behavior with is actually null and not indicative of role. Clearly you think he is town and making non town posts as you call him out for playing against win condition for those posts.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #76) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:04 am

In post 1018, Juls wrote:
In post 1015, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:
In post 1013, Juls wrote:Knowing that someone travelled to nowhere is useful info as well. Or are you claiming role locked. Being coy is not helpful.

you paying attention to the game at all. You should be able to add 1+1...
I did not act on an odd night... :roll:

Did you claim even night tracker? I just read a 39 page game, please be forgiving if I missed a detail or two.

nope, why would I claim the limitation on day 1. There is no point to it and if I got heat and the odd night tracker got move off without concern, great. I never said I revealed all...
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (isolation #77) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:05 am

oh and generally I don't reveal such a limitation or spell it till after fact.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #78) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:19 am

In post 1024, Juls wrote:My point is that if he is a town doing this then he is playing against his wincon. But I don't care that much about him getting punished, I can just personally blacklist him. So I will rescind my theat to report him. So can you stop plying Robinhood now and actually explain to me the town motivation of placing that WIFOM?

I think it was a passive aggressive response. Nothing more, nothing less. It could be done as town or scum. It is simply a reaction. Now it may well be "antitown" response given the definition of what is okay and not okay reaction for town BS (that rarely catch scum.) So it was more self motivate more likely then what you describe as "town motivation." Seeing how I don't give a flying fig about what gets labeled as town or antitown motivation it really is null.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (isolation #79) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:23 am

In post 1026, Juls wrote:I also forgot to add in the wifom of the town/mafia count.

and the reaction to that is harping on shit
it is a safe assumption that there is 5 scum... why he posted those thoughts, I don't have a clue as I don't have their brain but there is nothing scum or town inherently about it. Is it worth attending to given the oddness of it sure but as such that would have nothing indicative of "playing against win condition."
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #80) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:43 pm

In post 1031, Wake1 wrote:Right.

Why did SKOT claim?

cause I was pissed at Aegoer and is bullshit
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (isolation #81) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:46 pm

interesting point and sheds light on the passive aggressive, wifom comments.
The whole bit with juls then really gets odd.
Vote HS.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (isolation #82) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:19 am

six pages over night wow... cool.
I see aegor is bringing more sanctimonious attitude. Nice.

Juls- my comment was about HS's behavior which if he is scum then would be contrary to your play against wincon statement. His comments could be scum, WIFOM, and passive aggressive motivation with evasiveness.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (isolation #83) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:32 am

In post 1352, Juls wrote:If hunter isn't happening then I am voting Adri
E
n but I'm not ready to give up on hunter yet. Being a troll does not get you a pass. Especially when he's from epic mafia. That wifom is not town. The wagon grew quickly because he is legitimately scummy. How long of a pass do we give him? What if we mislynch a town anyway? Then we still have to deal with him later. I don't think it's a mislynch but if it is it would be better to do it now before we are really in the weeds.

P-edit: yes. That is what I was trying to explain. His trolling is not town no matter which way it is sliced (I.e, town wouldn't submit that wifom)

I don't care what appears town or not town. It does appear highly evasive and does make more sense from scum motivation than town motivation. Town doing that is someone being a passive aggressive ____. Scum, it is engaging in stirring pot to try and give thoughts to dissuade that really scummy.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (isolation #84) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:17 am

wow, sorry thought I posted, it has been busy for me lately. I also have been content with vote and really did not see anything worth commenting on.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (isolation #85) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:46 am

In post 1578, Alina wrote:I'm really confused on HS right now. Sure there's the EM thing, but why would he post in another game and not this one if he really wanted to win? I think chances are he did just get scared of the game size. I don't know. Bleh.

it is his behavior here prior to avoiding the thread that leads to the run up. It is a run up with the most information and should be followed up imo.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (isolation #86) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:20 pm

In post 1599, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 1597, Mirhawk wrote:
@Aero
Interesting? What's that supposed to mean? Because it looks like you're trying to imply I'm scum without outright calling me scum.

Nope. I find it interesting. Not everything I say implies anything. And if you cared enough to read my posts instead of skimming them and then giving fluffy reasoning, you'd see that . If I thought you were scum, I'd say it. Thank you for your paranoia, though.

interesting :shifty: :eek: :o
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (isolation #87) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:35 am

In post 1643, notscience wrote:Because frankly their pushes on each other sound halfhearted for two people vehemently angry at each other

you read me as vehemently angry at sala... don't think so...
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (isolation #88) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:37 am

In post 1661, reinoe wrote:
In post 1611, Boonskiies wrote:Yeah, but it was worded so it could be taken two ways. I'm a different player than the player he was suggestion. Don't compare.

Your also like a different player than in mini 1582. You're really playing up the tomfoolery in this game but you didn't in that other one. In that game, yeah you did seem occasionally scummy and it almost got you lynched a couple times. In this game you're just straight up acting like a clown and hiding behind that behavior as an excuse.

Boonskiies ISO from Mini1582

I could go that direction also...
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1848 (isolation #89) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:33 am

tracked not_mafia last night. He did not do anything.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1884 (isolation #90) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:29 pm

In post 1881, Aeronaut wrote:@Wake I've checked it already. She's the same.

@SKOT forgot to ask, what made you want to investigate N_M?

just looking at the vote placement...
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1906 (isolation #91) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:06 am

In post 1894, TheAdrienC wrote:He could have been back tracking after we saw the odd/even modifier. I did my breadcrumb of my modifier before we even saw any flips.

Long story short: SKOT is the lynch for the day.

really? you think that is a good play because some scum decided to defend me. It is not the first time scum has defended me. It won't be the last.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1907 (isolation #92) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:07 am

In post 1892, Alina wrote:Ah, okay. Reinoe's defense of SKOT caught my eye as well on my ISO of them but I thought I might've just been making a bigger deal of it than it deserved. Surprised so many other people are seeing it the way I did. And BOTH night kills last night kind of puzzle me. I can see a scumteam looking for another killing notscience, but I can't figure out why Reinoe died. I guess they could've been utterly terrified of his mad skills or something, I have no idea.

And oh, I thought maybe you were an even night commuter and that's why you brought it up at the end of the day, to dissuade from being NKed or something so you could use your power on night two. There goes that thought. Why did you claim exactly what it was though? Now the scum know when they can kill you, but then again actually, I doubt they would at this point since you're under a lot of suspicion. Nevermind.

I think I brought up the his claim could be a lie because he didn't bring up the odd/even thing yesterday, I'm not sure. Okay, nevermind, I didn't. Just checked. I know I THOUGHT it, at least...

what would it serve to have brought it up, especially since I claimed because someone pissed me off.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2024 (isolation #93) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:52 am

vote areonaut

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”