BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:47 pm

Post by BP »

/confirm

Hello people! Let's get this party started!
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:04 am

Post by BP »

MY GOD, you guys posted while I was slavin away. Let's see if I can post on the phone...

VOTE: VOTE: Wake88

FoSing and voting all that people reads scum! scattering Town apart so we lose ourselves on misinformation rather than actually scum hunting. It is meant to keep people confused and to be a sort of town leader in case he "detects" a scumread among all his FoSes.

It is a lie.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:41 pm

Post by BP »

About my vote. The minute I read Wake's post with all the FoS's it immediately rang as scummy. There's nothing more scummy than spreading doubt around. What he did was draw out some people out of RVS and use them for reactions, but when you put so many people on the black list it basically says that all those people are supposed to be possible scumread, but in opens fair game for him to lynch any one of those without raising much suspicion.

It's scum play 101.

What I meant with the spreading the votes around town was that by putting so many people on the spotlight he could generate some divisions among the town as to who they should persecute as scum. Creating different bandwagons, if you get my drift.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:44 pm

Post by BP »

Sorry if my vote looked opportunistic but I do not control the frequency at which people participate in the discussion while I'm gone... But that looked way too scummy to me to pass.

Now I am actually sorry for posting without quoting and all but my computer broke so I'm doing this off my phone and it's a lot harder than it looks x)
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:45 pm

Post by BP »

I don't know if not_mafia has disregarded the votes on him because he wants to scum hunt even if he's being looked at or if he's pretending there wasn't heat on him.

I just don't know. Town or mafia, no read on him.

Same for AdrienC. Don't know if his jumpyness is because his scum or plain newb.

Eyes on Scarab.

Like Alina as town.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:56 pm

Post by BP »

I think that I agree with Freudian Slip there on posts 212 and 215
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:54 am

Post by BP »

Jesus do you guys post. I can't keep up properly on my fucking phone.

Damn computers.

I swear yo god I will be much more active during the weekend. And more meaningful.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:52 am

Post by BP »

I just hope Boonskiies isn't scum cus so far I just love him.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:33 am

Post by BP »

COMPUTER IS BACK. MY OVERJOYNESS IS KILLED OFF BY THE WALL OF TEXTS I HAVE TO READ NOW. #fuck

Let's go.
In post 50, Wake1 wrote:Welcome everyone. Finally I have a few drops of energy to spare.

First of all, Toomai, I'm stealing your damned little icons because they're neat. :lol:

It's a normal game, but last I checked they're allowed at most two unique roles.

OK, pardon my paranoia, but I tend to distrust comments by new accounts like HS. Could be alt faking it, or not. I can never tell.

Hey now, that's ridiculous Farside. 5:16 seems way too unbalanced. I'm iffy even on 4:17. I can see 4:16:1, or 3:3:15 even. And, Farside, don't be too quick to judge a book by its cover. Take some time getting to know the person first, I always say.

Also let's get a discussion going: is it moreso Town or Scum that tends to confirm later in time?

You get those fuckers, Toomai. :mrgreen:

Let's put some on this little nut for his maybe-slip: VOTE: Not-Mafia.

Now, Scarab, why exactly are you voting NM? He may be a nut, and an innocent one at that, so why be such a hardass on him? Probably capitalizing on the gaffe, eh?
FoS: Scarab

Alina, my dear, Mr. Wake has been very busy bandaging festering wounds, cleaning debilitated old folk, and everything else that comes with the wonderful, back-breaking world of health care. And it's SO worth it. Hey, are you an alt? Oh, and I'd like to know if you're Scum, too, 'cause you're cheeky, and I'm trying to read it.

FoS
Farside
and
TheAdrienC
for dubious actions needing explanation. Get cracking.
I hate this. That's all I have to say. I've explained myself here:

In post 55, Not_Mafia wrote:You vote me for my "slip" and then in your very next sentence FoS someone for doing the very same thing. You posted also fluff about balancing that could be you trying to look like you're contributing and you called pretty much everyone who posted something that was not "/confirm" scum.
Then Wake is so right: so much OMGUS. Freud + Freud = Freud.

In post 63, Wake1 wrote:Checking reactions. :P
And then bandwagon on the suspicions you create? Or actually lynching scum? You tear me apart, Wake.
In post 121, Clusk92 wrote:Trying to get two different people to vote for Wake doesn't reflect well on you, Salamence.
Why is that, buddy? I don't like you very much, Clusk.
In post 132, Clusk92 wrote:
In post 129, Alina wrote:@
Clusk92

Why does it not reflect well on Salamence? You're voting wake too, right? I assume he's your top scumread, so shouldn't you be happy people are pushing other people to vote for him?
Regardless of my opinion on Wake, I find trying to force votes on to people without letting them come to their own conclusions first pretty scummy, in my opinion.
Is it tho? When it's that blatant and obvious? When it really is just a statement on how much Salamence thinks Wake is scum?

Come on. It's not scummy at all. It's so stupid it cannot be scum. He's Town. That's why he's so comfortable saying smth like that.

@
Adrien!!
. Why? . Why? . WHYYYYY. You're so weird.
In post 148, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 147, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:random.org=13
VOTE: vote Farside
I swear you just do this to piss people off.

Also RVS is over.
SKOT is dumb and I like Salamence a bit more.

Then SKOT's confirms he's bad Town and overlaps the previous assumption. All of the FoS' on Adrien.
In post 168, Aegor wrote:
In post 163, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:
Vote Aegor
... non-sense....but
this probably means you are town
but absolute bullying behavior meant to enforce and engage in group think and "borg mindset." (FYI for those that engage in HoS, this vote is meant at as slap in his face)
VOTE: SKOT
This is fucking weird, Aegor. Fucking weird. Just looks like you're petty-voting him. Don't like it much.
In post 169, farside22 wrote:
In post 165, Alina wrote:
I'm a bit paranoid when people follow me.
Can you explain what you don't like about that post?

*puts SNOT on ignore*

Sigh that's better maybe a stuff drink too.
It's actually kind of hard for me to put my suspicion into words, I sat here for like 5 minutes trying to figure out how to phrase it. It just feels kind of off in general. It might be the wording. It feels like he's setting up so that he can say "oops," if wake flips town.
Not really what I was thinking but interesting POV.
[/quote]

That just looks like "I'm sorry I looked scummy", Farside. She literally said there was no way to word it. Why is it an interesting POV? I can only imagine you took it as an advice not to look scummy. If you're Town, you have no reason to fear this. If you're scum, that makes it interesting.

I'm still on Page 7. I'll read up while you run up you're reactions to this. Looking at you, Wake. Reaction-test this.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:50 am

Post by BP »

Then there's SKOT's style of play discussion, which I will not engage. I don't really care until it's relevant. That isn't just yet.

In post 206, TheAdrienC wrote:Never mind, I saw the vote count reversed. Please ignore me.
We will. I still don't know how to read you. You're either scum or just that looney guy in the village that always tries to make up conversation with the other people in the cafés and that goes to the hardware store on purpose to make friends and to pretend he's having a conversation but that no one takes seriously ultimately. So you're either that or you're scum trying to look that way.

I mean, you're just so- WEIRD.
In post 208, Scarab wrote:
In post 190, Mirhawk wrote:Wake's intro is kinda out there. But it seems in character for me.

I'm more interested in the people on his wagon, BP's vote was purely oppertunistic, also Scarab slipped on there in the butter zone as soon as it looked like other people were interested.

Vote: Scarab
You are literally voting me for not sitting at my keyboard refreshing this game. I voted wake
18 minutes after his post
because that's when I saw it. This post of yours is just absolutely blatant opportunism. You acknowledge that there's something off with wake's intro post, then discredit its potential scumminess due to meta that other players may or may not have (hint: I've never read a game that had wake in it), then call people scummy for voting him for that post straight out of the RVS? Yeah, sure.

Unvote: Wake88

Vote: Mirhawk

Wake may or may not be scum, but this guy almost certainly is.

Regarding the SNOT stuff, I actually would be fine with being part of a policy lynch on him. I like policy lynches and this game feels way bigger than I expected.
Scarab does so nice in exposing Mirhawk's awful post on him, but then he does the same and prematurely votes him. And it's not even the vote, it's the actual explanation- he doesn't want to put pressure for a scum read, his scumread is Mirhawk because he didn't look at the time the vote was put.

Meh... Don't like it much. Like his stance on PL's tho.

I'm exhausted of scanning and gotta go eat, cuz food is important for proper reads. Be back later today. Tootles.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:53 am

Post by BP »

In post 328, farside22 wrote:
bp wrote:That just looks like "I'm sorry I looked scummy", Farside. She literally said there was no way to word it. Why is it an interesting POV? I can only imagine you took it as an advice not to look scummy. If you're Town, you have no reason to fear this. If you're scum, that makes it interesting.
She explained it just fine in the quote. You know I have ADD and skim read post because of it, did you miss how she explained what she saw?
Don't quote me without context. Context is the most important thing in this game.

I may have missed it. You tend to do that when you're squeezing so much text and analysis on only one hour. Would you care to explain again and properly rather than just fighting off who doubts you? Interesting departure from your previous stance on being attacked. Is it because you were called out for it?
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:41 am

Post by BP »

In post 379, TheAdrienC wrote:
In post 378, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:I do tend to not think things out fully when I get pissy...
You should considering changing that if you're gonna be playing mafia.

First wise thing he's said the whole game. The first. But he's right.

Those posts between Salamance and SKOT got me on my nervy giggles.

SKOT. You Jester?
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:45 am

Post by BP »

In post 403, Not_Mafia wrote:I feel like skot would continue trying to rationalise his claim if he were scum
Depends on his play as scum tho. We don't know how he plays AT ALL let alone how he would disguise being scum.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:48 am

Post by BP »

List of reads:

SCUM: Wake M.D.( I haven't given up on you)
Farside (just something, urghhhh)
Scarab feels off to me

ODD/CRAZY aka Neutral: SKOT
Adrien

TOWN: Alina
Salamance

Paying particular attention to: Aegor
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:50 am

Post by BP »

YOU GUYZ ARE WEIRD fust FYI
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:50 am

Post by BP »

You get weirder and weirder. I don't know how to read weird.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:53 am

Post by BP »

In post 414, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:
In post 412, BP wrote:
You get weirder and weirder. I don't know how to read weird.
well after being berated from my stupidity and it being clear no one else will follow and sala being called town as a result, well, it is what it is...
Always thought Sala was Town.

Don't get too excited. I will hammer people on my weird list. They make me jolly-ly uncomfortable.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:07 am

Post by BP »

In post 333, Scarab wrote:
BP wrote:he doesn't want to put pressure for a scum read, his scumread is Mirhawk because he didn't look at the time the vote was put.
How hard is it to read the thing you're quoting before making incorrect statements? Mirhawk was voting people for "oppertunistic" (incorrect spelling is his, not mine) votes on wake. In order to set up his claim of people having voted opportunistically, he preceded his accusations with a statement that wake's post wasn't scummy (if it was scummy, town should be voting for it, so it would be stupid to accuse voters of opportunism). However, his statement that wake's post wasn't scummy was made purely from knowledge of wake's meta, with an acknowledgment that wake's post seemed off ("out there" was his exact wording). Ergo, he would have no reason to believe that other people wouldn't take issue with wake's post! The thought process makes a ton of sense coming from scum, with the "Wake's intro is kinda out there. But it seems in character for me." line coming as an afterthought (I would even guess it was edited or rewritten after the rest of the post had been made).

So no, I don't feel like my vote was premature or that I should be voting Mirhawk for "pressure". I'm voting him because his post was hella scummy. The fact that my post came 18 minutes after wake's is just icing on the cake - Mirhawk used the term "butter zone" to describe when I voted which is a vague term that dodges the issue of timing completely. It's entirely possible (heck, even probable) that Mirhawk didn't notice the timestamps, but that just means to me that he wasn't worried enough about context to check. Something town might do? Yeah, it is. Something scum might do? More yes.

oh, that.

OK. That post was hella weird. I had to read it several times (information overflooding is scum, btw) to make a sense of what you were saying.

So I went back. All Mirhawk did was suspect both YOU AND ME for jumping on the wagon, according to him.
In post 190, Mirhawk wrote:/confirm

Wake's intro is kinda out there. But it seems in character for me.

I'm more interested in the people on his wagon, BP's vote was purely oppertunistic, also Scarab slipped on there in the butter zone as soon as it looked like other people were interested.

@SKOT
If you declare the intent to always hammer we'll just end up with everyone hovering around L-2 all the time, which is even worse then hovering at L-1.
To make it easier to you and everyone else. He voted for something very believable, so much that I actually went ahead and explained myself, along with a sarcastic remark about precisely what you said with the timing and all. But I never voted him for it
because asking for explanation for jumping on a wagon is something completely believable

You did this tho:
In post 208, Scarab wrote:
In post 190, Mirhawk wrote:Wake's intro is kinda out there. But it seems in character for me.

You are literally voting me for not sitting at my keyboard refreshing this game. I voted wake
18 minutes after his post
because that's when I saw it. This post of yours is just absolutely blatant opportunism. You acknowledge that there's something off with wake's intro post, then discredit its potential scumminess due to meta that other players may or may not have (hint: I've never read a game that had wake in it), then call people scummy for voting him for that post straight out of the RVS? Yeah, sure.

Unvote: Wake88

Vote: Mirhawk

Wake may or may not be scum, but this guy almost certainly is.

Regarding the SNOT stuff, I actually would be fine with being part of a policy lynch on him. I like policy lynches and this game feels way bigger than I expected.
Jumped off Wake's wagon (acting hella guilty) and joined in on the guy who called you out on it. Hella scum.

I don't think you're as scummy as Wake. Wake is aggressive scum, the kind that likes to be noticed and pretend he's Town's Guardian Angel. You are just off on your reads. If you had said like "pressure on you bud I wanna know what's scummy on me", ok. You called him scum for calling you scum for jumping on a wagon.

Bro. Srsly.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:08 am

Post by BP »

Vote stays on Wake tho.

DUUU-UDE
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:08 am

Post by BP »

In post 417, Alina wrote:I just looked at the playerlist and I realized I don't know who the hell like six of those people are.

VOTE: Damon_Gant

I remember you posting earlier. Are you there? Who are you? Do you have any scumreads or...anything?

ALSO BP I'M NOT WEIRD STOP HURTING MY FEELINGS GOSH

Pedit: I've also thought Sala was town for a while, so...
I listed you as town, gurl. Sup?
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:14 am

Post by BP »

In post 427, Salamence20 wrote:Im done with this game.

The VI's are giving me a headache.

My vote stays on SKOT until Wake does something stupid (probably his next post).

SKOT vote is also optimal because I do not want Wake to claim another PR on DAY ONE.
Very true, Wake will do smth hella weird. Prolly claim Jester.

Who are the VI's for you? Make a list. Make a list of reads. I will follow you anywhere.

@Alina. It is possible. Weird is just a null read because I cannot see past the weirdness. I may lean on the read towards town or scum but I still count them as null. And I love weird, btw. Just not on Mafia.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:25 am

Post by BP »

Scarab, you're missing many things, but here's one.

I don't need you to believe me. I don't like you anymore.

FoS Scarab

Wake's post will decide if I change my vote.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #22) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:34 am

Post by BP »

In post 435, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 432, Burning_TowN wrote:I'm townreading Alina and Wake, slightly scumreading reading boonskiies and VI reading salamence.

~tn5421
Youre a fucking troll. Also youre a dumbass. How about Aegor? SKOT? Farside? Seriously fuck off.

BP. Ill get to you when I cool down. But know that I want Adrien/Wake/SKOT dead today and any wagons towards Boonsikes/lurkers/non-confirms are most likely scum motivated.
I'll jump on any. Leaning towards Wake a lot right now tho.

So you believe me on the Farside thing?

I'm online on my computer I'm so happy I wanna post stuff.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #23) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:46 am

Post by BP »

You are such an idiot. I'm online so I'll humour you.
In post 431, Scarab wrote:
BP wrote:OK. That post was hella weird. I had to read it several times (information overflooding is scum, btw) to make a sense of what you were saying.
I will make a mental note that trying to give someone a more detailed explanation when they don't understand the more minimalist explanation makes me scummy.
I said explain yourself better. Never said explain yourself more lengthly. God.

BP wrote:But I never voted him for it because asking for explanation for jumping on a wagon is something completely believable.
That's a nice story. Now where in that post you quoted does he ask for an explanation? Stop making excuses for him.
I'm not saying he asked for one. I'm not saying defend him. I'm saying defend what you post, explain your votes, don't ve vague because that reeks of scum. God.

BP wrote:Jumped off Wake's wagon (acting hella guilty) and joined in on the guy who called you out on it. Hella scum.
Mirhawk didn't call me out for jumping off the wake wagon, so....what? Or am I just scummy for voting someone who was voting me?
No he didn't. I think by myself sometimes, ya know? I'M calling you scum for: correcting a behaviour that caused someone to vote on you, in this case, going on a wagon. Mirhaws said kill Scarab because he just jumped on a wagon. Scarab says wait what? Guyz, that's scummy let's kill him instead. Everyone knows asking for explanations isn't scummy. It's reading exercises. God.

BP wrote:I don't think you're as scummy as Wake. Wake is aggressive scum, the kind that likes to be noticed and pretend he's Town's Guardian Angel. You are just off on your reads. If you had said like "pressure on you bud I wanna know what's scummy on me", ok. You called him scum for calling you scum for jumping on a wagon.
Okay, are you serious? I'm scum for being off on my reads and for voting based on it? And god, go back and read post 333 5 or 6 more times until you actually understand it. Y'know, that post that you said was "overexplaining" that I made to be nice to you because you were too stupid to understand the initial explanation.
You know nothing because you fail hard at interpreting, as shown above. GOD
In post 437, Scarab wrote:
In post 433, BP wrote:Scarab, you're missing many things, but here's one.

FoS Scarab

I'm missing nothing. You gave a weakass "feels off" scum read on me after a less-than-half-hearted interaction with me. In responding to my questioning of it, you defended Mirhawk, who you've previously said I made good points against. Your interactions reek of Mirhawk-buddy. You're were trying to soft-defend him by going after me.

I miss nothing
All of the LOL's. That the sole reason I quoted this. LOL.

Oh, also, I thought by myself. I said your vote would've been okay if your thought process was different. It was stoopid. You just made me create a whole new list. The stoopid list.

STOOPID: Scarab

^ Here, see?
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:51 am

Post by BP »

In post 440, farside22 wrote:
In post 330, BP wrote:
In post 328, farside22 wrote:
bp wrote:That just looks like "I'm sorry I looked scummy", Farside. She literally said there was no way to word it. Why is it an interesting POV? I can only imagine you took it as an advice not to look scummy. If you're Town, you have no reason to fear this. If you're scum, that makes it interesting.
She explained it just fine in the quote. You know I have ADD and skim read post because of it, did you miss how she explained what she saw?
Don't quote me without context. Context is the most important thing in this game.

I may have missed it. You tend to do that when you're squeezing so much text and analysis on only one hour. Would you care to explain again and properly rather than just fighting off who doubts you? Interesting departure from your previous stance on being attacked. Is it because you were called out for it?

The post I'm referring to is this post and what you said at the end.
I didn't get your point at all since you directly
(sic) Alina's response that I was responding to. Hence my did you read the post question.
I don't even know what you want me to explain.
I'm just saying I thought it felt off to me when you said she had an interesting POV. I explained myself as to why that felt off. What didn't you understand from my post? I think it was an acceptable thought process.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:56 am

Post by BP »

In post 442, Scarab wrote:
In post 424, BP wrote:So I went back. All Mirhawk did was suspect both YOU AND ME for jumping on the wagon, according to him.

[...]

To make it easier to you and everyone else. He voted for something very believable, so much that I actually went ahead and explained myself, along with a sarcastic remark about precisely what you said with the timing and all. But I never voted him for it
because asking for explanation for jumping on a wagon is something completely believable
In post 329, BP wrote:Scarab does so nice in exposing Mirhawk's awful post on him, but then he does the same and prematurely votes him.
Hey, BP, you may not care if I believe you, but you might want to explain this to the rest of the class~
What exactly is hard to understand?

Exposing as in showing that Mirhawk's post was stupid for saying people did it on a wagon so oppertunistic when the time period between the votes was so short. You did that good, Scarab. What you failed at was the REASON for the vote. It was because he voted for you instead of being like "Hey, buddy, explain yourself". You jumped to a scumread immediately - no, it wasn't a read, you actively said HE'S SCUM. It was premature. It was a reaction on edge. It wasn't interested in scumreading. It was stoopid.

It was scummylike. What exactly is hard? Please pinpoint if needed.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:58 am

Post by BP »

Also, what are your reads on me? Now I'm interested. You're just defending yourself, or wtv it is. Not scumreading, not telling people what do you think.

You seem to have time ATM. Scumlist people now pls. With a reasonable degree of explanation.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by BP »

What about other people? So Mirhawks and BP are the scum now. Anyone else?
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #28) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by BP »

No, not at all.. But given that you only know 1 at the most, I imagine that you would have someone else pegged.

You have nothing at all to say that for everyone else? And by everyone I mean anyone that hasn't attacked you.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:22 pm

Post by BP »

In post 451, Scarab wrote:
BP wrote:SCUM: Wake M.D.( I haven't given up on you)
Scarab feels off to me
That's your list of reads and you think you have any right to try to smear someone who's given real reasons for their reads? Go back to Little League.
You're so stoopid it hurts.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by BP »

In post 451, Scarab wrote:
BP wrote:SCUM: Wake M.D.( I haven't given up on you)
Scarab feels off to me
That's your list of reads and you think you have any right to try to smear someone who's given real reasons for their reads? Go back to Little League.
This was so...I'm gonna use the word ODD, to humour Adrien, that I forgot the fallacy in it.

Even if I hadn't explained my scumreads, which I have, that doesn't let you off the hook.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:37 pm

Post by BP »

VOTE: Scarab. For everything, which is mainly threefold:

1. for scumreading only the people that go after him. i mean, we're 21, and his scumreads happen to be people that have questioned his behaviour. As I stated, I firmly believe that questioning people's behaviour is Town. You gotta, in order the filter out the bullshit and get to the actual scum. He doesn't do this, he just tries to find reasons to attack people that have attached him. This goes to such an extent that he refuses to scumlist on a non-existing reason (vide ).

2. for the explanation I have previously on posts and .

3. for this:
In post 477, Scarab wrote:
In post 475, Toomai wrote:
In post 458, Scarab wrote:I've also flipped in an ongoing open game.
Do not talk about ongoing games
, regardless of anything. The staff here are very hard-line on this. Consider this a warning.
Oh come on. It's an open game, so there is literally nothing that anyone can learn from me having said that I flipped in it that wasn't already 100% known. Don't be such a hardass.
Fucking Jesus.

Regardless of my vote on him, I would like to apologize for my nervy insults-of-sorts. In my culture insults are a statement, not exactly an insult. (Swear to god). We don't take this sort of insults very seriously, but I can see how it would to other people. I don't want anyone to feel bad about anything at all other than poor gameplay (we are playing a game tho), so I am withdrawing my frustration-reacting insults with an apology to those that may have felt unconfortable with them.

Onto other stuff.
In post 472, Aegor wrote:
@BP re:
: Do you suspect Scarab for because of the OMGUS? I do not really see the leaping off the wagon unless you are claiming that Scarab's vote on Mirhawk was an actual attempt to move off Wake, in which case I would ask you how you could know that.

Also, Scarab's vote on Mirhawk was clearly explained in the very post in which the vote was made.
It seemed to be that jumping off a wagon as soon as someone tells you that your vote was wagon-motivated is something that scum would do, because scum like to avoid scum-tells. Mirhawk said his vote had been oportunistic, and Scarab's reaction wasn't to explain his vote a little better, he straight up accused him of being scum. I saw that as an opportunity for him to get off the wagon he was accused of being in to join another one. That read scum to me. Also, I never said his explanation didn't exist, rather, that it wasn't the best one out there, and the vote was poorly motivated.

Further play from Scarab told me he just attacks people that suspect him. That also makes me suspect him. So having suspected him, I prompty got attacked. The only reason he hasn't voted me was because he thinks me and mirhawk (the people who attacked him the most) are the scum so far, and his vote's already on one of us.

As Salamence has said, in this game, communication is the key. What we needed to do so early in the game is put pressure on people to see how they respond. That's what Wade was supposedly trying to do. But that doesn't seem to be Scarab's style. SO there.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #32) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:06 am

Post by BP »

Also, my FoS's are on my possible scum list.

Wake

Clusk

Farside

This is by order of possible scumminess
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (isolation #33) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:52 am

Post by BP »

In post 523, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 519, reinoe wrote: Hey farside. Anything I do that looks scummy is a reaction test to generate discussion.
Hmm.... so you're telling us that every time you seem scummy, it's alright because you're just scumreading? Seems a bit shady.
So it's safe to assume you feel the same for Wake?
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:53 am

Post by BP »

In post 527, Not_Mafia wrote:Yeah not liking either of those reactions, Clusk in particular
Who else are you referring to?
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #35) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:10 am

Post by BP »

In post 523, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 519, reinoe wrote: Hey farside. Anything I do that looks scummy is a reaction test to generate discussion.
Hmm.... so you're telling us that every time you seem scummy, it's alright because you're just scumreading? Seems a bit shady.
NM, you mean this? What's so wrong with it?
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #36) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:38 am

Post by BP »

You forgot Scarab also thinks me and Mirhawk are scumbuds.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #37) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:40 am

Post by BP »

In post 536, HunterSeeker wrote:Hey we are not letting the scums coast to victory here are we. Let's push on some of the lurkers here.
#lol

Alright then!
FoS HunterSeeker
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #38) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:46 am

Post by BP »

Also, Boonskiies, I miss you.

You too, Hydra head with numbers on it.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (isolation #39) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:51 am

Post by BP »

In post 504, Aegor wrote:Everyone:

TOP SCUMREAD. GO.

Boosnkiies, for clear active lurking, self-voting, useless votes, and AtE.
Why is everyone forgetting this?
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #40) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:58 am

Post by BP »

That's fair enough, but only a small number of people did it. And there was a lot of them posting stuff.

No one wants to give out reads. I wonder why.
I'm going back and watching who did and didn't out of those who posted.

Freudian Slip did.
Burning Town head TN posted and did.
Alina gave a full list, and so did Adrien.
Aeronaut posted a quick review of what he found noteworhty but said he would give out reads later.
Farside did.
Boonskiies didn't.
Sal did.
Reinoe didn't and said everything he would do would be to provoke reactions.
I did and voted for mine.
Clusk didn't and focused on reinoe's weird vote instead.
Brood said his brain couldn't manage to.
HunterSeeker basically said lurkers, so I guess he put himself up on the chopping block.
And Clusk finally did after I asked again.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #41) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:04 am

Post by BP »

In post 549, Clusk92 wrote:Top scumreads atm are Boon, Wake and Scarab
In post 534, TheAdrienC wrote:Scum read count:
Boonskiies: 3 (Aegor, BurningTown, Me)
Scarab: 5 (Not Mafia, BurningTown, Alina, farside, BP)
Me: 2 (Alina, Sal)
Clusk: 2 (Alina, farside, BP)
BP: 1 (farside)
SKOT: 2 (Me, Sal)
Wake: 3 (Me, Sal, BP)
Farside: 1 (BP)

We're not agree much. And most of the people stating Scarab (who has the highest with five) aren't even pushing for him to be the lynch.
Interesting at least.

Wanna say something about this there, Clusk?
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #42) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:10 am

Post by BP »

So what you give you explanations for them whatsoever. Saying they scumread without saying why is weird. That your top scumreads are the group's means setting up to wagon a lynch.

Explain yourself.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #43) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:11 am

Post by BP »

*you give no explanations for them whatsoever
@Mod
, if you wanna edit that and delete this one, that's more than fine with me.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #44) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:15 am

Post by BP »

In post 563, Clusk92 wrote:
In post 560, BP wrote:So what you give you explanations for them whatsoever. Saying they scumread without saying why is weird.
That your top scumreads are the group's means setting up to wagon a lynch

Explain yourself.
Or it shows that those 3 are the ones that are coming across as most scummy - which they are.

Other people haven't explained their scumreads either so I don't see why its weird.

I'll explain mine later if it makes you happy, can't be bothered atm.
I'm happy with that.

In the meantime: HunterSeeker's post is too much of a shot in the own foot to be scum. My vote stays put.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #45) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:23 am

Post by BP »

In post 565, Alina wrote:What roles are typically allowed in normals btw? Is there a link that I could read? I read someone say that jesters aren't normal earlier but I just want to make sure that none of that is going on and I can actually be happy finding people scummy
I'm sorry. I was jest- joking.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (isolation #46) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:40 am

Post by BP »

In post 571, farside22 wrote:
In post 560, BP wrote:So what you give you explanations for them whatsoever. Saying they scumread without saying why is weird.

Explain yourself.
Or it shows that those 3 are the ones that are coming across as most scummy - which they are.

Other people haven't explained their scumreads either so I don't see why its weird.

You are one of the few not saying much in the game since I called you out.
I'd love to see a reason.
In post 564, BP wrote:

Explain yourself.

I'm happy with that.

In the meantime: HunterSeeker's post is too much of a shot in the own foot to be scum. My vote stays put.
What do you mean shot in the own foot scum?
HunterSeeker said "let's lynch the lurkers!". HunterSeeker is a lurker.
It looks like too much of a shot in the own foot for a mafia member. At least to me.
Also, I'm happier with my vote on Scarab, but I'm totes eager to hear from Wake again.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #47) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:03 am

Post by BP »

In post 574, Wake1 wrote:Also, UNVOTE: Not_Mafia.
Good point, btw.

HS's vote was done still on Page 2, during RVS, and hasn't taken it off it after 21 pages. Actually, on , he reiterated his vote.

Gosh darnit, son, speak up!
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (isolation #48) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:27 am

Post by BP »

It feels over explanatory. I guess you're talking about your take on Hunter's post, who's the topic at hand, but I see nothing much to it. I think there's much more reading material if you do an ISO.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #49) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:35 am

Post by BP »

So I'm scummy for hypocrisy but Wake isn't with his FoSes on people who voted the same guy as him for the same reasons.

Also, three FoSes in the middle of RVS and after everyone actually presented reads and votes and wagons are NOT the same. Don't be oblivious.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #50) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:43 am

Post by BP »

Also, I haven't attacked you that much in comparison with Clusk and my "lots of words with a vote" doesn't make sense to you? Does it not address what needs to be addressed from Scarabs attack?
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (isolation #51) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:31 am

Post by BP »

I don't think Farside has a strong case against me. I will debate as soon as opportunity arises.

Grant seems to genuinely be just catching up as best he can, but it's been lazy so far. Joining latest wagon, but for a valid reason...
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (isolation #52) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by BP »

In post 25, Not_Mafia wrote:Not_Mafia*, I meant Not_Mafia!
In post 607, Wake1 wrote:
In post 606, Not_Mafia wrote:Didn't mean it as an accusatory question
Sure you didn't.

It's not like we're playing Mafia where murderous people look anywhere they can for BS reasons to lynch Townies.

No, I will play at my own pace. I don't have to read every single post in this huge game just to be caught up.
Don't let the paranoids get to you, Wake.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (isolation #53) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:43 am

Post by BP »

let's see if I can use the spoiler tag properly.
Apparently not :P, so Toomai fixed it.

Here's Farside's take on me:
Spoiler: spoilered text
In post 581, farside22 wrote:Finally getting more than 10 minute to my self.

This is my why I see BP as scum.
As my usual my TL'DR will be below

In post 198, BP wrote:About my vote. The minute I read Wake's post with all the FoS's it immediately rang as scummy. There's nothing more scummy than spreading doubt around. What he did was draw out some people out of RVS and use them for reactions, but when you put so many people on the black list it basically says that all those people are supposed to be possible scumread, but in opens fair game for him to lynch any one of those without raising much suspicion.

It's scum play 101.

What I meant with the spreading the votes around town was that by putting so many people on the spotlight he could generate some divisions among the town as to who they should persecute as scum. Creating different bandwagons, if you get my drift.
First is BP's reason for finding wake scum.
This is very exaggerated comment.
So you know how many FOS's wake placed.
3 people out of 20. (Not including wake) fos does not cause confusion. This post is simply a stretch.

Here is wakes. Post.
In post 50, Wake1 wrote:
Also let's get a discussion going: is it moreso Town or Scum that tends to confirm later in time?

You get those fuckers, Toomai. :mrgreen:

Let's put some on this little nut for his maybe-slip: VOTE: Not-Mafia.

Now, Scarab, why exactly are you voting NM? He may be a nut, and an innocent one at that, so why be such a hardass on him? Probably capitalizing on the gaffe, eh?
FoS: Scarab

Alina, my dear, Mr. Wake has been very busy bandaging festering wounds, cleaning debilitated old folk, and everything else that comes with the wonderful, back-breaking world of health care. And it's SO worth it. Hey, are you an alt? Oh, and I'd like to know if you're Scum, too, 'cause you're cheeky, and I'm trying to read it.

FoS
Farside
and
TheAdrienC
for dubious actions needing explanation. Get cracking.
In post 214, BP wrote:I don't know if not_mafia has disregarded the votes on him because he wants to scum hunt even if he's being looked at or if he's pretending there wasn't heat on him.
Why would not mafia react to rvs votes that were no longer on him?
This is just empty noise.
Mind you he stated computer not working a bit later.

Next

That just looks like "I'm sorry I looked scummy", Farside. She literally said there was no way to word it. Why is it an interesting POV? I can only imagine you took it as an advice not to look scummy. If you're Town, you have no reason to fear this. If you're scum, that makes it interesting.

Shows he's not reading. Usually I see people snip out post I call it cheery picking a case. Here BP took my first line comment and Alina's first line comment and labeled me scum for fake reasons.

this long catch post
Is a contradiction against scarab and slapping adrien around for being weird??

here I start thinking he's trying to push buttons
This response makes no sense based on what I said to him. I get the impression he's purposely trying to be shitty at this point and it's not for town reason's

another shit response
Here he responses to scarab and says information overload is scummy. What?
Scarab was explain the contradiction and things you did not note in you crappy case. But he's scummy for that? Yah I don't think so.

Now this post explains better what he agreed with and disagreed with about scarab.
However scarab attacks his points against BP.

BP's response
In post 214, BP wrote:I don't know if not_mafia has disregarded the votes on him because he wants to scum hunt even if he's being looked at or if he's pretending there wasn't heat on him.

I just don't know. Town or mafia, no read on him.

Same for AdrienC. Don't know if his jumpyness is because his scum or plain newb.

Eyes on Scarab.

Like Alina as town.
In post 433, BP wrote:Scarab, you're missing many things, but here's one.

FoS Scarab

hand waves points against him

lots of words with a vote

And hypocrisy rears it's ugly head onBP
In post 522, BP wrote:Also, my FoS's are on my possible scum list.

Wake

Clusk

Farside

This is by order of possible scumminess
Hey 3 fos are you scum for "putting so many people on the spotlight he could generate some divisions among the town as to who they should persecute as scum"

The thing that bothers me is I see questions towards clusk but BP doesn't attack him the way he attacks me or scarab. I don't even think he followed up with his original issue with clusk.
And finally he has finished his reads but holds on to the little he got and waits for others to catch up. When his scum read on wake is weak and hypocritical at this point.

The TL'DR:

Bp is scum for contradiction, cheery picking and hand waving any point ant player makes in response. He ignores them, which means the aggressive attacks from the start are an act that does not follow through.

OK, so.

First of all, I did not cherry pick that thing you said. It rang phoney to me, and it felt as if you were trying to make amends with people who look the most Town (in my pov, those are Alina and Sal, fyi), and it felt like you took it as a piece of advice. I was not looking through the thread for something that might resemble scumsmoke. I read and it felt scumsmoke. Period.

My was a request of enlightment made by ... <checks who> shaddowez on . So, yeah, it felt exagerated because I was overexplaining myself to try and say things clearer.

Then you mention the number of FoS's I placed whilst noting the fact I called Wake scum mainly for that - which is explained on (again), and interpret it as me being incosistent. It isn't. Wake, 50 was his first post for srs voting, and he does it the way we all saw. The first, with a vote and 3 FoS's based basically solely on RVS. Not the same as being on page twenty-something and actually having scumreads on people. Also, is it OK to have a list of 3 scumreads but not OK to have 3 FoS's on people? Are those not the same? If they are, as they should, why don't you have a problem with my ?

Then you apparently have a problem with my ... For my points against Scarab? Or with the fact that I thought Adrien was being weird and therefore unreadable to me (as explained later when my spamtime).

I'm actually gonna quote this again to check that's the post we're talking about...
Did you not notice the italics on my , which you called "hand waves points against him"? I italicized my response directly in Scarab's quote on my post. Check again.

: Lots of words with a vote? Shall I vote and not say why? What is this?

And finally you return to the fact I FoS'ed 3 people more than 15 pages after I attacked Wake for doing it. Different situations. Different reasons for FoS'ing.

Get your shit straight, Farside.
Last edited by Toomai on Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (isolation #54) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:43 am

Post by BP »

In post 632, Wake1 wrote:*Rolls sleeves up*

You don't suspect
who
, Salamence?

BP's either Anti-Town or he's got something to hide. He completed disregarded my and then pretended it didn't exist. Probably pissed himself a bit at the thought of giving his thoughts on my post. Yeah, I know, it's
so hard
to respond to direct questions. You WILL answer me on this, BP, or I'll pester you for answers for the remainder of the game. Don't you
dare
think for one minute you can run and hide from questions, little buddy. I'll be on you like a daschund in heat.

Explain yourself, Adrien. has you saying you're listening but taking my reasoning with a grain of salt. Yeah. OK. Why? Walk us through this for us all why don't you? Hey, don't look at me like that. You're the one who made the comment, so you might as well explain the thought behind it.

Guys, I'm thinking we should put some pressure on BP.
Or Boonskies. Or whoever else that's not really doing anything.

I want some fucking answers, so VOTE: BP.

Mirhawk I don't know much about that issue in . It's a matter of debate what the psychology is around telling people to vote, and whether it's on a sub-conscious level or not. I do know that barking for people to vote someone else a certain way is a deliberate act to get them to behave a certain way. Or maybe Salamence is just flexing his spirit muscles, trying to get players to bend to his will a bit. I necver thought of it before, but I've got to thank that cheeky fucker for the idea. I don't know about your vote atm, and it's too early to weigh it accurately. Now stop being so careful and get more active.

@ shaddowez
: Oh, ok. Thanks for the elucidation. Anything else?

Like hell you're obvtown, Boonskies. What you are is impotent. : "Oh myyyy, they're voting meeee.... I guess I should vote myselffff... waaah..." Do not make excuses in my presence, Boonskies. You'll get no sympathy from me. I get none in general, and I expect you and everyone else not to, either. Have a spine and show an interest in the game, yeah? You've done NOTHING to be obvtown. All you've done is whine about how incompetent and Scummy you are. Newsflash: That's not being Townish. That's called being a Weenie. Show you've got some damned spirit and actually
question
people for once, why don't you?

: I highly doubt that. More than once in my time playing Mafia has some uptight swamp eunuch asked me that question to try and use it to lynch me. So what if I'm not caught up. If I don't want to read every single post I'm sure as hell not going to.
Oh
, I don't get offended, either. I reveal my latent abrasiveness. :lol:
OH MY GOD. THEY'RE ONTO ME AND USING MY NAME SEVERAL TIMES. OOOOH SHIT, WHAT DO I DO NOW THEY HAVE ADDRESSED TO ME IN DEROGATORY TERMS. DAMN I'M SCARED.

You do not scare me, Wake, and I am not intimidated by your play. You think you can just bullshit and intimidade your way through the game, but fortunately there are players here that can't see past the pseudo-anger and pseudo-vindictive struggle for anti-scum justice.

For someone who described themselves like they did on , you're either incredibly oblivous or lazy.

Or maybe you want my take on the entirety of your post of the first 100 posts of the game? I'm not gonna do that. It's way too lengthy and way more has happened since #266, most of which you haven't addressed.

You have squat on me. You quoted nothing of what I said, and your whole #632 is a festering piece of bullyness that has no depth to it. No analysis, just straight up threats and the sort.

I don't care at all for your little tantrums, Wake.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (isolation #55) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:51 am

Post by BP »

In post 555, BP wrote:
In post 549, Clusk92 wrote:Top scumreads atm are Boon, Wake and Scarab
In post 534, TheAdrienC wrote:Scum read count:
Boonskiies: 3 (Aegor, BurningTown, Me)
Scarab: 5 (Not Mafia, BurningTown, Alina, farside, BP)
Me: 2 (Alina, Sal)
Clusk: 2 (Alina, farside, BP)
BP: 1 (farside)
SKOT: 2 (Me, Sal)
Wake: 3 (Me, Sal, BP)
Farside: 1 (BP)

We're not agree much. And most of the people stating Scarab (who has the highest with five) aren't even pushing for him to be the lynch.
Interesting at least.

Wanna say something about this there, Clusk?
May I also say, no Clusk yet?
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (isolation #56) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:55 am

Post by BP »

That's code. Can you fix it,
Mod
?

Eh sure.
Last edited by Toomai on Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (isolation #57) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:07 am

Post by BP »

In post 649, TheAdrienC wrote:
In post 648, Salamence20 wrote:Because everything you say is FAKE AS SHIT
DEFINE FUCKING FAKE, FOR CRYING OUT FUCKING LOUD AND STOP FUCKING REPEATING YOURSELF!!! WHAT THE FUCK MAKES MY POSTS FAKE?! BECAUSE I HAVE PUT MY HONEST TO GOD OPINION ON EVERY SINGLE FUCKING POST THAT I HAVE FUCKING DONE EVERY SINCE I STARTED THIS FUCKING GAME1 SO EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THE FUCK MY POSTS ARE FAKE IN SPECIFIC FUCKING DETAIL OR SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT!!

Fucking dumbass!
My response to that is:
In post 149, TheAdrienC wrote: Whoa, whoa, whoa!! What the hell is this?
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #58) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:10 am

Post by BP »

I like to make jokes. Sorry... :rollseyes:
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #59) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:27 am

Post by BP »

In post 662, Wake1 wrote:Don't overdo it guys. You're not
that
convincing.
Do me again Wake. This time seriously, pls. No derogatives or threats. Just try.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #60) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:52 am

Post by BP »

Wooooooops.

Laughter ensues.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #61) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:59 am

Post by BP »

In post 669, TheAdrienC wrote:You want a claim. Town aligned Commuter.
Did everyone else also forget SKOTs claim?
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #62) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:01 am

Post by BP »

In post 676, TheAdrienC wrote:Good luck catching up, Juls.
*giggles*

A new pov nmight actually help tho.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (isolation #63) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:04 am

Post by BP »

I think it's fair to say the game is kinda stalled ATM.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #64) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:17 pm

Post by BP »

In post 700, Alina wrote:
In post 678, BP wrote:
In post 669, TheAdrienC wrote:You want a claim. Town aligned Commuter.
Did everyone else also forget SKOTs claim?
? I'm confused. What does this have to do with anything?
I totes forgot SKOTs claim. It shouldn't be something you just forget.

It's meant more as a lighthearted comment to Adriens claim.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (isolation #65) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:23 pm

Post by BP »

In regards to actual game, I'm waiting for responses from Wake and Clusk mainly and then HunterLurker. Also, Scarabs actual attempts at scumreading.

I don't think Farside and me will ever get along and understand each other. Farside, if you feel I'm still scum like and want me torrespond to anything, lemme know. You have gone to my town list tho. Temporarily.

I probably will change my vote next time Wake posts, if he pulls another one like that.

Time will tell.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (isolation #66) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:31 pm

Post by BP »

What read did I start, what questions am I yet to respond to? I feel we're going back and forth...
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (isolation #67) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:43 pm

Post by BP »

What read? Between pages 7 and 10,back when I was skimming through the thread? What read?

Are you not reading my posts? I'm gonna do that then.

Farside - town.
Sal and replacement - town
Aeronaut - null leaning town
Adrien - either scum or VI
Reinoe - null
SKOT - very idiot town
Wake - scum
Scarab - scumrab
Hunter - idiot, either town or scum
Clusk - scum
Soren - null null
Aegor - leaning town
Alina - town champion
BroodKing - nullker
Boonskiies - town?
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (isolation #68) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by BP »

I'm missing people. Checked who they are . All nill.

I responded to Wake and his bully post already.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (isolation #69) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:21 am

Post by BP »

These replacements were funky. Didn't like 'em.

Calm yourselves, people. Grabbed my computer and a cup of coffe, will post what's been addressed to me and what's hot right now in the thread in a moment.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (isolation #70) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by BP »

I loved Adriens reads, for the fact that he's being more arculatory regarding his stances so far. However, I don't feel he hit the right nerve with Wake, and I personally felt Boonskiies response resonating more to me. I have never felt Boon as scum, so it may be Adrien trying to do what Farside accused me of trying to do.
I see Adrien more as scum than Boonskiies.

However, I feel other people are better candidates to lynch, namely Wake, Clusk (even though I do agree with Adrien we should hear from his replacement first) and Scarab, who's made no attempts to scum hunt or engage with discussion at all so far - unless it's regarding an attack on him, ofc.

Disclaimer: I am willing to join any wagon to lynch any of these three. I personally feel they are, among the 21, the ones most deserving of the vote. I feel that as a town we are miles away from a consensus, and we should be aiming towards that, rather than holding on to each personal reads only. I mean, 18 days left to lynch (I think), but we are all over the place on this one so far.

I'm on my phone, so I can't check on who's closer to the noose but don't be surprised if I start changing my votes yo the one that has more votes. Our of those three, ofc.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (isolation #71) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:00 am

Post by BP »

OK. So.

Despite my ... errr... I...
In post 827, HunterSeeker wrote:Vote: Clusk92

Reason: lets makes some flips happen

This. This happened.

After all the heat, after everything, after all the posts, reads, evaluations, opinions, fights, reviews, ISO's... That's what Lurker has to offer. And if it is as Aeronaut said and he just found the game overwheling, he either steps up his game, or asks for a replacement, or takes the shot.

Right now, he just seems to be doing it on purpose, assuming he's been reading. There are to Jesters, then, right?

VOTE: HunterSeeker.

I don't even care anymore. My least favourite player of the active ones is Wake. Then Scarab. But HS just blows up the scale. Also, let's give Clusk's replacement a chance. I didn't like Clusk much, but there is a slight possibility this game just upset him or wtv.

Also...
In post 833, Aeronaut wrote:
I don't know how I feel about this post, BP. I took out most of it because the first two paragraphs were fine, but here you talk about how you think we should just bus and come to a consensus as soon as possible? And that you'll vote for whoever is closer to the noose? That seems a little bit sketchy to me.

Not exactly. I'm just kinda confused as to how we're all divided. I'm trying to find a scum plan underlying all this, but we are really torn apart between Clusk and HunterLurker at the moment, it seems. We are all specially divided also on our opinions of Adrien. I still smell scum coming from him. There is a tone of phoney to his speech - I attribute that to an effort on his part to appear town.

Now, onto Wake's wall of text on Mirhawk... I tend to agree. I particularly think the way he avoided trap questions was truly master-like. Now, I read scum on Scarab (, and also the fact that he tried to scumread no one else), so I tend to view that argument of Scarab vs Mirhawk as town vs scum. That being that either Scarab did really try to trap Mirhawk, or he tried to ask serious questions that Mirhawk avoided for fear of being lynched. If one of them flips town, it will safe to assume, I think, the other will flip scum.

Now,
WAKE!
Where's your opinion on my response to you? You said you'd pester me for answers and all... I didn't see your reaction to ...

I would also like to remind everyone Scarab has done nothing for the game so far other than attacking those who attack him. Just for y'all's information. Check it:

Spoiler:
Scarab's posts since his tatrum on ongoing game discussion:
In post 488, Scarab wrote:
In post 485, Aegor wrote:
In post 481, Scarab wrote:I don't think I've done anything wrong and I'm stubborn enough to let someone take this higher up if they disagree.

Let me know how that goes, by the way.
I will! If I get force-replaced, I'll let you know through a third party in case you wouldn't trust a message from me to not contain game info~

In post 625, Scarab wrote:I'll try to post less crazy :] I'm going away for now though. I'm caught up but I'll have to post later :]

In post 842, Scarab wrote:I kinda took a sanity break from MS and I'm way behind on this game. Sorry <_< Will try to get caught up today, but this game is horrifying in so many ways.

Even tho I agree... I mean, people are talking about lynching HunterSeeker, and here's a lurker too.

I'm just sayin'.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (isolation #72) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:16 am

Post by BP »

Hey, Scarab, why don't you spend an extra 10 minutes and actually read other posts and see what's going on.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (isolation #73) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:24 am

Post by BP »

In post 846, Scarab wrote:I read yours. It dedicated an entire spoiler to pointing out that I haven't been posting in this game specifically, when I actually didn't post at all on MS for nearly 2 and a half real life days. Maybe next time you can take the extra 10 seconds out of your busy schedule to click the name of the person who made the post above yours and view their posts. I mean, unless you don't actually care whether or not I'm scum and just want people to think I am.

Twist it however you want. I didn't check your other games on the site. I don't care about other games on the site, I never check for active lurking. I check for lurking. If you can't access, you heads up or you V/LA. Anywho, I was just pointing to it. No need to take it so personally. After all, the point of the post was to say that I will be voting HS rather than you, but making a point of keeping an eye on you.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (isolation #74) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:30 am

Post by BP »

No. For everything I've said earlier on the thread. Refer to and .

You people are so oblivious...
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (isolation #75) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:35 am

Post by BP »

The point to hiding it in a spoiler was because it was not important. It was just a point I wanted to make that you are not forgotten and that I am keeping an eye on you. I stated a bloody fact - you were not posting. As you can see, I did not draw ANY conclusion from that because real life is actually a thing, so I cannot just assume you were merely lurking to avoid confrontation. THEREFORE, I REPEAT, I did not draw any conclusion from that fact.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (isolation #76) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:38 am

Post by BP »

My intentions.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (isolation #77) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:01 am

Post by BP »

In post 857, Aegor wrote:
However, he just stopped talking completely, and he immediately switched out of the game.

Does that not look scummy to you?

It does not look that much scummier than HS to me, no.

I agree, but only after HunterLurker's latest post.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (isolation #78) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:16 am

Post by BP »

In post 861, Cabd wrote:Okay yeah, can we just pick one of {hunter, clusk, aero} and get a move on?

Is Aero such a clear read for you?
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #79) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:09 am

Post by BP »

Wait... Clusk went from L-5 to lynch while I was sleeping?

Well... Nothing to be done now..
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (isolation #80) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:11 am

Post by BP »

@Mod: vote count?

Did we lynch already?
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (isolation #81) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:44 am

Post by BP »

Wow. Fuck.

I skimmed through the thread, but I'm really hung up on Hunter's suddenly appearance and activity.

I will read the thread properly tomorrow and vote him tomorrow, after I'm sure that's the way to go.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1061 (isolation #82) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:52 am

Post by BP »

vote: Wake
start Fucking cooperating
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (isolation #83) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:54 am

Post by BP »

vote: Wake
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1336 (isolation #84) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:58 am

Post by BP »

In post 1066, Wake1 wrote:No one's the leader of Town, and you're not the boss of me, so like hell should I feel compelled to shut up and start cooperating without asking questions.

BP's either Scum or a bad player who gets in the way of Scumhunting. Just an impediment with a bad attitude, it seems.

I was away after i voted Wake.

I voted you to get your attention, you scumbag. Your aggresiveness will lead us nowhere. You pestered me for an answer I had already provided, then disregarded when I wanted you to explain your post. This was back in Day 1.

I do no forget. To quote you, no one is above questioning.

*going back to the thread*
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (isolation #85) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:39 am

Post by BP »

In post 1093, Wake1 wrote:I decide who I pressure, and when. Juls is not so special she can't be pressured. I don't give a damn if people don't want me to question her. No one's above inquiry.

No you don't. You just put pression on everybody regardless. It is not a choice. And that causes a distraction on real causes, for people that really may need to be lynched.

In post 1126, Alina wrote:Hunter is insane. This is basically a day 2 policy lynch. Day 2, 3 town down, lets lynch the crazy guy and not even bother looking for someone who seems like scum who ISN'T making a complete joke out of themselves! Wait, no, that's a stupid idea. How about we at least try and look for people who look bad instead of putting him on L-3 BEFORE EVEN 24 HOURS HAS PASSED?

She's right. I think Hunter is just bad, bad town - even worse than me, Wake! - and given that three people have already died, then I don't want to lynch another town. Let's just ignore him please. He's inconsequental - unlike Wake.

God, I hate your play.

In post 1138, Aeronaut wrote:I'm going to be honest, here. Hunterseeker is probably the most annoying person I've played with. He's lurking, he's using the terms from friggin Epicmafia, he's distracting us and not helping us at all.

I hate him.

That being said, we
need
to make the right move. Say that we mislynch. Say we have an SK. That's three potential villagers we lose tonight. It's going to go downhill fast if we jump to conclusions. By only focusing on HS, we're totally overlooking the other 17 people in this game.

I'm not against lynching him. I'm against lynching him
too quickly.

Fair point. I 85% agree, w/ the exception of the last part. At least so far in the thread, I do not want to kill him.

In post 1156, Aeronaut wrote:Alright. So I've been looking through Farside's ISO, and found something sort of interesting.

In post 949, farside22 wrote:Last minute thoughts.

Hs needs to post.
Bp still bugs me.
Damon should also be looked into.

This was a post on page 38, the last words of our fallen Farside. I find it interesting that BP and Damon have remained pretty quiet as of late, and are both on Farsides list of people to look at.

Maybe he was getting too close to being right?

Sorry. More than 10 pages in under 12 hours tho... I was sleeping and working in the morning. I'm posting this in my lunch hour... so, sorry?

In post 1165, reinoe wrote:
In post 1150, tn5421 wrote:

So dodging questions is considered acceptable behavior now? Why didn't you tell me?!

It can be acceptable to dodge questions depending on the circumstances. It can be acceptable to completely dodge players. I've done both as town. Sometimes you have to recognize how your interactions affect the entire town, and getting stuck in a quagmire with Wake will definitely have adverse affects on the town as a whole and individual players.

I don't care. He needs to go.

In post 1184, Aeronaut wrote:Wake, what do you make of Damon? Just curious about this.

I've been reading his ISO (It's not long really) and It seems off to me. Very... self aware. He also seems to be buddying with you a bit. I dunno.

I don't like his short posts that he seems to have designed just to go off everyone's radar, with his very short comments on current discussion. I am still on page 48, so I don't know if he has posted yet. I will give a more detailed opinion once I check that out. In the meantime, let it suffice to say that I think HS is still much worse, because of his vote on Day 1 with no context, complete lack of reads and opinions, and just troll lurking the thread, and then posting very weird defensive statements as soon as day rose again. But again: will re evaluate.

In post 1197, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 8, HunterSeeker wrote:/confirm for 1st game outside newbie town. Is there a setup/role list and/or do we know the town/scum ratio?

Wait, come on guys? He asked this on the first page, and then went along with stating there were 5 mafia.

Yep, especially when Aegor's answer did NOT give him a specific amount; quite on the contrary, he actually said there was no way to know in a Large Normal.
Huh...

Sooo Alina vs Boonskiies... I don't even know what to gather from that. I don't know if either one of them is scum...

In post 1235, Boonskiies wrote:It was before I ISO'd Alina and found her original starting of a Hunter wagon and then her stopping it. And her indecisiveness is scummy. she doesn't fully commit to anything. Not being the front liner doesn't bring much attention to her thus making her 'seem' town.

I personally don't think that getting off of a probable mislynch (don't joke with me, people, HS is a PL, not a scum-lynch) is scummy. It's actually cautious town.

In post 1248, Boonskiies wrote:I'm leaving discussion open for both sides. Testing your reactions. You're cautious, Alina. Very cautious. There are a few possibilities when it comes to you; I'm not positive on which, but I do believe you are scum of some sort. You could be a SK for all I know. But you are definitely not vanilla. And unless you are a town PR, which i doubt, but if you are, do not claim...you are scum.

Why is cautious scummy to you, Boon?

In post 1322, Boonskiies wrote:Agh, now she's trying to AtE. (kidding) that post genuinely made me laugh, I liked it. haha. And so you see, my whole thing here was trying to get some kind of reaction out of you, which it most definitely did, might I add, but I am nowhere near positive enough to go through with a lynch on you toDay.

UNVOTE: Alina

I will be watching you though...don't slip, scummy. :P

[bold] FoS: Alina [/bold]

WHAT WAS THIS. YOU HAD JUST SAID YOU MAKE SCUM CLIMB A WALL. Now, I personally don't think Alina is scum, but if you do, why did you unvote? And same goes for your opinion on HS.

OH MY GOD, THE END, FINALLY
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (isolation #86) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:51 am

Post by BP »

OK, so Damon hasn't posted yet. Neither has BroodKing. And HunterLurker posted those quick comments after day 2 started...

Again, same questions: shall we lynch lurkers or actual scum? I know they can overlap, but that's the problem with Lurkers... one never knows where exactly they stand.

AAaaand I just read Juls post ... You make me blush x) Also, thank you for reminding me that Scarab hasn't posted since I demonstrated he was just pulling a Wake by focusing on a distraction... Please refer to and following interaction, up until the point I said "your twisting my intentions and he just STRAIGHT UP SHUT UP.

Also, Wake completely disregarded my post on him and hasn't replied to it but still thinks I'm scum.

I hate you Wake.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1340 (isolation #87) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:51 am

Post by BP »

At Wake, Alina. At Wake.

Anything to comment on my follow-up post?
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1343 (isolation #88) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:58 am

Post by BP »

I hate being on a different time zone than most people. Usually my posts are follow-up because people are online when I'm fast asleep. Oh well, thus is life.

Oh, btw, current scum list:
> Scarab
> Wake

Town
> Aegor
> Alina
> Boon

I think that argument is town on town.

WAKE WAKE WAKE WAKE
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (isolation #89) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:59 am

Post by BP »

In post 1342, Alina wrote:OH, Damon HAS visited the site since the thread opened. INTERESTING.

I guess Damon's a SCUMbag.

VOTE: Damon
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (isolation #90) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:05 am

Post by BP »

@Mod

I unvoted Wake and voted Damon just now.
Indeed, will fix.

DOESN'T MEAN MY EYES ARE OFF YOU WAKE.
Last edited by Toomai on Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (isolation #91) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:59 am

Post by BP »

In post 1361, BroodKingEXE wrote:
In post 1360, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 1359, BroodKingEXE wrote:
In post 1355, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1353, BroodKingEXE wrote:Lol, I told you guys boon was scum. Spamming the pages with nonsense to derail discussion. Also, I don't think he would be NK till N3, because we lost our even-night vig.
VOTE: Boonskies

I'd like a full reads list from you

As of now
Scummy:
SKOT, Wake, Boon, HS, BP. Aeronaut a little.

On the fence:
Adrien C, Reinoe, Burning_Town, Mirhawk, Scarab, Not_Mafia, Aegor

Townie:
Alina, Juls, Damon, Shaddow

You want to explain some of these? Like, how does damon seem town to you when he's barely posted?

The tone of his posts are very direct and to the point. I doubt he is lurking and when he does post it seems to be for getting his opinion out there. His thoughts feel townie to me.

Rubbish. Where? Which of the five posts? The ones he quickly made up cramming everyone's opinion, and full of questions, rather than answers?
Rub. Ish.

In post 1368, BroodKingEXE wrote:
In post 1365, Alina wrote:Yeah he does though. "Sorry guys, I'm not comfortable yet so if you read me scummy its because of that of course. Mwahaha!" Etc.

Read that as a personality thing, because of the length of the statement. Shame we lost a vig though, too many LA/trolls to sort out. Out of those people though, Boon is definitely scum. His playstyle is, so much more disruptive in this game compared to others. If Boon is town, he wouldn't post 2 pages of spammy arguments.

Boonskiies derails the conversation, Wake is always changing the focus of the conversation. He doesn't *add up to it*, he *changes the focus*, or has *all of the focuses on everyone*. All the time. Ah, and he also had a lit up debate with Juls, same as Aboona. So... Why are they different?

Also, WAKE. I WANT YOU TO ANSWER TO MY POST 642. YOU WERE GOING TO PESTER ME. PLEASE DO. I WANNA KNOW WHAT YOUR THOUGHTS ARE ON MY RESPONSE TO YOU AND MAINLY WHY YOU HAVE STOPPED "PESTERING" ME.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1404 (isolation #92) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:22 am

Post by BP »

In post 1399, Wake1 wrote:
*Starts turning dial on
Annihilator Beam

You're just a self righteous bully that pretends to actively scum hunt by exhibiting a self centered stance based on disregarding every one. You sir are a liability and a much better lynch than dumb Damon.

VOTE: Wake
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (isolation #93) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:21 am

Post by BP »

In post 1432, Aegor wrote:I will re-examine the wagon. The fact that Clusk emerged as the alternative to HS kind of makes me want to lynch HS more, but it could be two town wagons.

I am pretty damn sure the HS wagon is another scum-motivated one. There is nothing to them other than not voting. I've said this before: they are policy lynches and policy lynches are bad for town because we decrease in number. That can't be.

I would much rather shoot down Scarab, who has not posted meaningfully since his interaction with me, which he dropped.

@Wake
Yes, something else. List of reads and why's. And I want you to answer the questions you posed to Shadowez. I want to know who strikes town to you, as I already know your scum list is everyone.

Busted quote(s?) fixed by Toomai.

In post 1419, Mirhawk wrote:Upon reflection I think that as Cabd was pretty obviously town, and so was farside. I doubt that either was a Vig kill. HS or Damon would have been good Vig targets, but Cabd and Farside don't make any sense. That leaves either SK or multiball.

This was very clever, concerning people's supposition that there was an odd-night vig. Tho we need to pay attention to the fact that Farside was an odd-night doc. Even if she protected someone who was in harm's way, odds are you're still right, and there is either scum+SK or scum+scum, but either way, two anti town factions with the power to kill.

In post 1419, Mirhawk wrote:
-Wakes reads list is horrifyingly bad, it lists everyone but himself as null or scum.

Again, agreed. Wake vs the world.
Last edited by Toomai on Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1434 (isolation #94) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:22 am

Post by BP »

^ Oh, shoot.
@Mod
, if you have the time and patience with me, could you, please?

Danken.

Yep.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1440 (isolation #95) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:20 am

Post by BP »

In post 1438, Juls wrote:@BP there are more to the HS votes than you suggest. I have said it over and over that it's the wifom about scum buddies that is the problem...not him not voting or the supposed slip. There is no town-reason to put out scum buddies-with-HS speculation if he is town.

Are you sure? I see the same reasons as the ones there were on the Clusk wagon, and look at how that turned out.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1470 (isolation #96) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:34 am

Post by BP »

In post 1469, Burning_TowN wrote:Surely... SURELY a lurker can be lynched after actual scum, especially because replacement.

It is more than likely that he is town. We just assume lurker=scum for some stupid reason.

-B_E

I agree.

I voted Wake already, right?
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1534 (isolation #97) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:41 am

Post by BP »

In post 1500, Aeronaut wrote:How are my reasonings fluffy, boon?

@Mirhawk: Nope, I openly called him scum. I shouldn't have to spell it out for you people. And Yea, we do have to be fucking careful with who we lynch, because shits gonna hit the fan pretty fast if we policy lynch our way through this game. I asked you and Aegor questions, because I didn't like how easily you two were buddying each other. And you both game the same generic answer. So yea, I found out some information from that. It doesn't mean you're scum, and it doesn't mean I should let you know every thought that goes through my head.

This seems Town to me. I think too many people are going w/ the policy lynch. I've said this time and again, but according to the last vote count, HunterLurker is the one with the most votes still. So, yeah.

In post 1519, Juls wrote:
In post 1517, Alina wrote:How are they interchangeable? "If I was scum, do you think I would do X?" And "If I was scum, I WOULD do X," are completely different things.

Slightly different at best.

Read these two sentences:
If I were scum I would never bus my buddy.
If I were scum do you think I would bus my buddy?

Not very different at all.

They are so different it hurts that people don't see it.

In post 1532, Aegor wrote:
In post 1491, Mirhawk wrote:I was originally thinking that it was a good idea to lynch HS to see if Aero was scum.

HS should be lynched today. What if Aero flips town? Does HS get to live? Do you want to let a lurker whose alignment will
never
be determinable by his posting to live any longer than he absolutely must? If we do not lynch HS today, we will regret it. Big time.

In post 1492, Aeronaut wrote:In other news, I'm going to UNVOTE: , because Damon clearly is not actively lurking, just not coming online at all. If a replacement comes and we still haven't lynched anybody yet, then we'll see I guess. For now, I'm off that vote.

Aero, vote in your next post or I am voting you until one of us is dead.

Well, this is one of the most anti-town posts I've said. Probably the most anti-town if we exclude Wake's posts.

Why is lynching a lurker with a big possibility of being town better than trying our very best to find scum? He clearly quit the game, prolly not because he was one of the "mafs", but because this is a Large Normal. I didn't do the meta on him, but I'm under the impression people said this was his first out of Newbton? If that is the case, he most probably got scared at the amount of people and the amount of trashtalk and pages and so on. That's my read on him. Voting him to put pressure on him is OK. Actively pushing ANOTHER PL will prolly result in another dead townie and therefore giving more advantages to all the other anti-town factions, if there are more than one (which seems highly likely).

I remember you hammered Clusk - also a lurker. I did a quick ISO on you and I remember that you were pretty insistent on lynching one of the lurkers, HS or Clusk. You had no problem hammering Clusk. You have no problem hammering HS. They might very well be Town, but you don't care. No Lynch > Mislynch > PL, I guess it is for you. But I don't like it one bit.

I've always gotten a town feel from you, but now I'm interested in what you have to say to push this PL so hard on an 18 people game with two probable anti-town factions. The math will go to shit. No one should be interested in getting to the night fast other than scum. So, explain that fucking post. And this one:
In post 1028, Aegor wrote:
In post 967, Juls wrote:Adrien is THE lynch today. I will fight tooth and nail for this. So, please, just sheep me now.

VOTE: HunterSeeker

And these ones, in which you push a lynch that "might be two town wagons"...:
In post 1432, Aegor wrote:I will re-examine the wagon. The fact that Clusk emerged as the alternative to HS kind of makes me want to lynch HS more, but it could be two town wagons.

...and then pushing that wagon again:
In post 1443, Aegor wrote:Why are we even voting DG? He did not even
check
his role PM, so there is no way to portray this as scum lurking (or town lurking, for that matter).

Vote HS. GOGOGOGOGOGOGO

ALL of it.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (isolation #98) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:46 am

Post by BP »

In post 1535, Alina wrote:
In post 1534, BP wrote:In post , Aegor wrote:I will re-examine the wagon. The fact that Clusk emerged as the alternative to HS kind of makes me want to lynch HS more, but it could be two town wagons.

I might be misremembering here, but didn't HS emerge as the alternative to Clusk..? Didn't a lot of votes pop up on Clusk before some went to HS?

I'm quoting him. Maybe the case, not sure. Don't have enough time to check. Maybe later!
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1538 (isolation #99) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:47 am

Post by BP »

PEdit hates me too, it seems.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1540 (isolation #100) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:20 am

Post by BP »

There's no evidence that HS is scum other than lurking. Reinoe gets it quite right in this post:

In post 1405, reinoe wrote:
In post 1401, Aegor wrote:Someone please explain to me why Damon_Gant is a superior choice to HS.

HunterSeeker is a newb who has shown the potential to be better than what he is right now. This is his second game on the site and he comes from epicmafia and therefore may be overwhelmed by the game currently since this is a LARGE NORMAL.

Damon Gant has extensive experience on this site. He is used to this site's metagame and previously played in Large normals. Furthermore he promised content and in the timeframe in which he was available failed to provide any.

VOTE: DamonGrant

Also, my main point there is that Aegor is pushing what is, in his view, a policy lynch more than a scum lynch.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (isolation #101) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:03 am

Post by BP »

Mod, V/LA until Sunday.

What you say makes sense, Aegor. But it HS flips town, I'm coming after you.

I'm waiting for his replacement tho. If there is one.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (isolation #102) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:06 am

Post by BP »

If you don't lunch him...
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1660 (isolation #103) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:27 am

Post by BP »

Mod, my V/LA may need to be extended. My computer won't start and I need to check on that what I can do..

I like notscience.

I'm NOT gonna flip out for a mistake by Mirhawk. #notadrien
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (isolation #104) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:25 am

Post by BP »

I don't like this wagon... On the other hand, if he flops town, we can go on aegor.

What to do, what to do...
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1855 (isolation #105) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:55 am

Post by BP »

So,
vote: Aegor
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1857 (isolation #106) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:58 am

Post by BP »

And I didn't even notice Aero didn't read me AT ALL.

Funneh.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2031 (isolation #107) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:53 am

Post by BP »

Hi guys.

So, my vote is not naked, given that I have explained my reasons prior to the vote. I don't need to repeat myself, or I shouldn't, at the very least.

Why am I scum all of a sudden? Because I didn't fall for the lynch-the-lurk theory that has gotten hold of this game? I said lynching Clusk before his replacement arrived. Nobody listed and dead town. Same thing for HS. I NEVER claimed I thought he was town, I just didn't feel the need to me one real bad. It wouldn't "feel soooooooo good" to BP.

Aegor. Were you pressuring me because I was lurking? Was I yet another easy target? Because screw you. Your post is bad and you know it. You have me look like I'm contradicting myself, but I think it's fairly cool I have different opinions when 500 distance two posts of mine.

Also, yes, I got slammed and thank god night was extended, because still no computer.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2032 (isolation #108) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:54 am

Post by BP »

* I said lynching Clusk before his replacement arrived was a bad idea.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2034 (isolation #109) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:57 am

Post by BP »

I probably will. Just don't rush to lynch this time, hmmkay?
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2035 (isolation #110) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:58 am

Post by BP »

Fuck. I had posted saying I'll be back in business Friday the latest. Anywho.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2055 (isolation #111) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:59 am

Post by BP »

L-1, guys, let's take it real easy and wait for SKOT. I agree that generally the case on him sounds good, let's go to hear from him.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2056 (isolation #112) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:00 am

Post by BP »

Let's WAIT.

see why I hate phone posting?
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2074 (isolation #113) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:44 am

Post by BP »

Fuck it. This town is lost.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2081 (isolation #114) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:00 am

Post by BP »

It's amazing but still too fast. At this rate, we're gonna shoot ourselves in the foot again. And again.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2084 (isolation #115) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:06 am

Post by BP »

What is this.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2085 (isolation #116) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:10 am

Post by BP »

OK so H
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2092 (isolation #117) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:29 am

Post by BP »

Isn't there an H in the first word?
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2189 (isolation #118) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:06 am

Post by BP »

Fuck you, Aegor. And Hi.

Fuck you and your lynch the lurkers. AGAIN, you're asking people to lynch another player on the sole bases of lurking. Or do you have anything else on me? I really want to know.

Other than that, I fucking hate how teh game is. We're 12 with 3 to 5 anti town factions. We are gonna lose if we don't lynch scum today. That is a fact. So let's not rush to lynch another person just now. Let's pressure, let's push for answers, but I beg of thee, do NOT lynch people at least for a week. It's too soon.

Now, a quick read on everyone...

Aegor is my strongest scumread up until now. How can we let go that he pushed for all 3 of the mislynches. As someone said, scum usually needs to fabricate reasons for scumreads. He goes for lurkers, and lurkers aren't scum all the time - Clusk, HS and SKOT have proven that. So LET'S NOT LYNCH ON THE BASES OF LURKING AGAIN. PLEASE.

Other scumreads include Adrien, for pushing the mislynch on SKOT. Fuck it, the case sounded good, but he was the one who come up with SKOT as scum. Aegor promptly jumped in on it. I'm not sure if they're scumbuds, but I don't remember them having an argument or anything, so they may have been avoiding that a connection be made. Of course that Aegor just never went for him because I don't remember Adrien being accused of lurking.

But one of them is scum. I think it's Aegor.

VOTE: Aegor

So, what do you have on me?
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2190 (isolation #119) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:07 am

Post by BP »

Oh, btw, your Vig theory is the most retarded one yet - even the one that I'm scum has more traction to it than that. You're scum too, Wake.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2191 (isolation #120) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:07 am

Post by BP »

In post 2176, Aegor wrote:Also, vote BP. His lynch is unstoppable.

Vote Aegor. His lynch is the optimal one.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2196 (isolation #121) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:41 am

Post by BP »

I got carried away and then the site went down. Later, after work.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2227 (isolation #122) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:44 am

Post by BP »

This is ridiculous. Why would he vote Juls first then? Why didn't I join any if the wagons then? Why them was the COP on the last three wagons on town??
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2230 (isolation #123) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:47 am

Post by BP »

Omgf you're going for him, again? Remember the last three times?? Remember HS??
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2235 (isolation #124) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:52 am

Post by BP »

Fine, lynch me. This is gonna put us near fucking bankruptcy, but do it. Just make fucking sure you do Aegor next.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2243 (isolation #125) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:58 am

Post by BP »

In post 1741, Aegor wrote:Juls,

Just wait until game-tomorrow and make a decision then.

I will 1-1 HS. Just please, please, someone hammer.

How sure he was last time.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2247 (isolation #126) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:01 am

Post by BP »

I guess there IS a more aggressive player than Wake.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2251 (isolation #127) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:04 am

Post by BP »

What you gonna do, vote me? You're probably just the most dumb SK of all time.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2253 (isolation #128) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:06 am

Post by BP »

In post 2252, Wake1 wrote:Aegor, you said there's 0% chance BP's Town.

You're also demanding people to vote him.

And you now say you're not the Cop.

Sum it up what your EXACT reasoning IS.

A little less dumb.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2255 (isolation #129) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:07 am

Post by BP »

Has anyone noticed how The Way joined the game in the middle of a pseudo cop sponsored wagon?
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2258 (isolation #130) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:10 am

Post by BP »

My fate is everyone's. I don't care if I'm the gambit this town needs. I'm saying there were players to serve as gambit before, and I'm awed by the stupidity behind this wagon. Aegor should have died by now. Why is he alive, he sponsored and rejoiced with previous lynches. This should be unnecessary by now. But as I said, this town is doomed, so.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2259 (isolation #131) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:11 am

Post by BP »

In post 2257, Aegor wrote:Also Juls is pretty obviously town; anyone voting her at this point is clearly scumclaiming.

TWIE is now the towniest player in the game. That is good, because I was extremely ambivalent about Scarab.

Aka "whoever agrees with me gets a pass, as long as they push of lynches as hard as I do"
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2260 (isolation #132) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:12 am

Post by BP »

Be back tomorrow, if I'm alive. Gots to works.

DO THE RIGHT THING.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2318 (isolation #133) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:58 am

Post by BP »

*sighs*

Twilight Hangman anyone?

Maybe my next game will be a normal normal. This was all over the place. please no one be there.

except you boonskiies. You have the best sense of humour.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2320 (isolation #134) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:11 am

Post by BP »

Sixteen.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2330 (isolation #135) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:33 am

Post by BP »

Baaaaaaaaaah. Well I guess I'll be going back to Portugal then. I'll come back by endgame :p
I'm on a mission to civilize.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2791 (isolation #136) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:56 pm

Post by BP »

So close....
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2816 (isolation #137) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:46 am

Post by BP »

Farside, do you accept hydras in your good poet doubtfire theme game?
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2829 (isolation #138) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:47 am

Post by BP »

In post 2817, farside22 wrote:
In post 2816, BP wrote:Farside, do you accept hydras in your good poet doubtfire theme game?

I will be accepting at least 2 hydra's

Count me and Alina as one. I'll PM you when I log in on that account. I need her to confident shell PM me with y/n when she sees this.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2831 (isolation #139) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:11 am

Post by BP »

Will you see us in your game then?
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2833 (isolation #140) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:30 am

Post by BP »

Oh is she? Nevermind then.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2840 (isolation #141) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:26 am

Post by BP »

Farside, count me in solo then.

<3 Robin Williams
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2843 (isolation #142) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:38 am

Post by BP »

Good game tho, peeps. Also, Toomai has been a helluva host. props to him.

Hope no one took anything I said to the wrong side.

Except you, Wake. Fuck you.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2844 (isolation #143) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:38 am

Post by BP »

Naaaaah, I jest. xD

Sorta.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2846 (isolation #144) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:57 pm

Post by BP »

In post 2845, Wake1 wrote:
In post 2843, BP wrote:Good game tho, peeps. Also, Toomai has been a helluva host. props to him.

Grow up.

Is that an example of a gay rancor?
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2847 (isolation #145) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:57 pm

Post by BP »

In post 2845, Wake1 wrote:
In post 2843, BP wrote:Good game tho, peeps. Also, Toomai has been a helluva host. props to him.

Grow up.

Is that an example of a gay rancor?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”