NY 177: Simple Complexity (GAME OVER: Scum Wins!)

Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:52 pm

Post by Alina »

/Confirm!
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:24 pm

Post by Alina »

Posting before everyone's confirmed feels so weird but you guys are doing it so.

shaddowez. I want to get you back for getting me back. I know where my RVS vote is going. Mwahahha.

Also, like Aero said, nice to play with all the people I know again!
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:16 am

Post by Alina »

Who's this "reinoe" guy people are voting? I looked in the playerlist and there's no such person. There's also no posts by this guy. I'm confused.

Anyways.

VOTE: Shaddowez

Told you this was coming. :twisted:

Also /dejavutime

@Farside
Why is Peregrine useless?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:24 am

Post by Alina »

Didn't it say pregame it was 3 red mafia, 3 blue mafia, 15 town? I think I saw that in the signups but it doesn't appear to be in the rules here.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:26 am

Post by Alina »

There it is. Is it not in the OP? I can't find it. o.O
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:39 am

Post by Alina »

I remember seeing that as well, but I highly doubt he'd use the same one for this game.

@Reinoe

Oh my god! You DO exist! But I don't know. I don't think I've ever touched mine yet. :oops:
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:51 am

Post by Alina »

In post 69, Aeronaut wrote:walls of useless fluff.

Leave that to notscience.

AND OH MY GOD I'M IN YOUR FAVORITE PEOPLE. You're in mine too. In my head that is. <3 I'll update mine soon then since now I have 2 completed games.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:20 am

Post by Alina »

Oka, what do you think about Elyse/Royal so far?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:23 am

Post by Alina »

Mkay. Why do you think he's a tad scummy?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:11 am

Post by Alina »

You failed. I win.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:20 am

Post by Alina »

I don't know who Who is. :(

I'm now an owl, by the way.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:12 am

Post by Alina »

@OkaPoka
So do you think OMGUS in general is scummy, or that OMGUS in particular?

@Elyse
Were you reading into Royal's posts that literally or are/were you just trying to move us out of RVS? Your posts seem to point in both directions.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:45 pm

Post by Alina »

@NS Why are you townreasing TN and TSO? Meta or something?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:45 pm

Post by Alina »

Townreasing. That's definitely what I meant to type. >_>
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:49 pm

Post by Alina »

hi
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by Alina »

Gameplay seemed like the one trying to figure the setup out to me; TSO was like his sidekick who posted a couple links. I don't really have a feeling on him yet at all, but okay.

What seperates tn's vote from the other reinoe votes?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:09 pm

Post by Alina »

Psyche also said it was a PL though. I'm confused?

Also tree I love you already. And it took me 30 minutes to get Shaddowez's "Perv" joke but now I'm laughing too hard.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by Alina »

I'm trying to get at least some more conversation going. There doesn't seem to be much going on besides Elyse VS Royal and everyone VS Reinoe.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:35 pm

Post by Alina »

I stopped watching halfway into episode 1.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:39 pm

Post by Alina »

Mountainous is like where everyone is a VT(I think)
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by Alina »

Okay. You first.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:20 am

Post by Alina »

In post 198, Elyse wrote:@Alina
At first I was just using RoyalApe's vote to get us out of RVS (his random reason didn't make much sense), but I didn't like his subsequent reactions and avoidance of my questions. It's a serious vote for now but not a strong scumread in the slightest because he is new. I'll have to see how he plays and reacts more to determine if his scummy behavior is part of his play style or not.

This is how I expected you to answer if you were town, so, yay. I'm really not understanding the votes on you all that well, tbh. :? Someone help me understand, please, because I'm not seeing it. I guess a case could be made that she really was just taking the RVS stuff that literally, and if that was the case, that would be kind of weird, yes, but I'm willing to believe her when she said she was doing it to get out of RVS. tree and Psyche certainly weren't going to be the chosen ones to do it for us, lol. Not sure what I think about Royal, yet, though. Need more time for that.

~

It seems like a lot of people seem to be supporting the idea of a policy lynch on someone(Oka, T S O, others I think), I'm not really up for that unless we really can't find anyone who's legitimately scummy. If everyone is the most town thing on the planet, then sure, I guess I'll go for it but I'd rather look for someone scummy than just PLing. Reinoe hasn't done anything horrible this game, I mean, it seems like he's actually been doing stuff to me, soooo :/ I'm not on board w/ that idea. (Aeronaut's # and # basically sums up my thoughts pretty well on this)
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:42 am

Post by Alina »

Has Reinoe ever been a "space cadet" to put it in his words in a scum game? If so can someone link it to me?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:45 am

Post by Alina »

I've played with him before and he wasn't an evil troll in that game, maybe because he was scum. He said he was planning on being a space cadet and then changed his mind after he got a scum PM in the mafia topic in that game. That's why I'd like to see if he's ever done that as scum before.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:54 am

Post by Alina »

Reinoe.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:02 am

Post by Alina »

What about you, Psyche? Are you going to take this game seriously? You said reinoe is a jerk to people who take it seriously but you've made like...2 contributory posts. :/
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:26 am

Post by Alina »

#, # are two posts; there are some others but they're less "scum-hunty" than I first thought, so nevermind on that. I thought he was doing a bit more.

Eh. After thinking, nevermind, 146 isn't that great either and is kinda trolly.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:29 am

Post by Alina »

Yeah, but I'd like to know if it was just NY175 where he was like that or if he's been coocoo in scumgames before.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:14 am

Post by Alina »

In post 344, PeregrineV wrote:Who won the elyse v royal thing?

And the EVERYONE v Reinoe thing?

Well, Elyse and Royal are still yelling at eachother, so...I wasn't aware it ended, lol. And Everyone VS Reinoe was more of a joke. Evidently an unfunny one. So what do you think about Elyse VS Royal?

In post 342, tn5421 wrote:Because you're fucking scummier than Reinoe.

Congratulations.

VOTE: Tree

As much as I don't care for his weirdness, what makes you think he's scummy?

In post 371, shaddowez wrote:Why aren't you answering my question towards you?

Well, he did answer your question. In a kind of evasive way, but he did answer it. My experience with him says that he prefers to townhunt and then find the scum by PoE.

In post 371, shaddowez wrote:Alina - You stopped asking questions, which for you is surprising. Have any current scumreads?

What do you mean by this? I asked a few questions last time I was on, although they weren't directed at anyone in particular; the Reinoe meta one was the one I was most looking forward to an answer, but I'm assuming due to the lack of me getting one he's never been a nutto in a scum game before. I'll metadive him myself when I'm less lazy and check. Wrt scumreads, I don't really care much for Okapoka running around tossing rocks at everyone for whatever reason he can find. Tree and psyche are a mix of annoying and funny, but not necessarily scummy. What about you?

In post 410, Aeronaut wrote:Psyche, you literally don't make sense ever.

I'd be down with a tree lynch, but I'm not feeling good about Oka. The aggressiveness rubs me wrong, and it sort of feels like he's trying way to hard to make it look like he's scumhunting.

THANK YOU. This is similar to something I heard about in another game. "Buzzword scumhunting" Basically a thing new-scum use to make themselves look useful by tossing around crappy buzzwords. He keeps tossing stuff around like "lol omgus" when shit like that doesn't mean anything. You have to look at the CONTEXT and he's not doing that. He's just running round accusing people for whatever reason he can find.

In post 423, farside22 wrote:Also question to either aero or renioe (since you two I remember from the last normal) does anything feel off about Alina to you?

This is apparently my new thing. >< My first two games it was "Alina is obvtown." Now it's "There's something odd about Alina and no one has any idea what!" It's kind of annoying.

In post 427, Aeronaut wrote:I think she's a bit more confident this round. Not sure if that's anything. I feel like she's sort of hard to read, because she literally always seems town to me. She's null for me at the moment.

Wait, so am I always seeming town to you or am I null? This confuses me. I also see later you did something similar to this later that Elyse called you out on...a lot. :/ And then you have alright posts later that make this seem less bad. Still weird.

In post 463, OkaPoka wrote:Tree is being reinoe. Anyways tree is leaning scummy.to me. I would still like elsye and Josh to go at it.

Why is tree leaning scummy to you?
More buzzwords?

~

Texcat seems newtown to me.

~

In post 493, Mirhawk wrote:Though If you make a case for why Majiffy's scum I am interested. Personally I dislike his interactions with Gameplay.

What do you dislike about his gameplay interactions? I apparently skimmed right by them because I have no idea what you're talking about. :lol:

In post 504, gameplay506 wrote:Oook just woke up and read those sweet 6 pages you left me with.
So right now idk what to think of tree. Majify on the other side is a slight townread. Yes his case wasn't that good, but I feel like he did it just out of town motivation amd just doesn't feel fabricated to me.
Elyse vs Aero just made me like Elyse more. She had a point in all of her posts there. Aero really had some weak points but the things Elyse pointed out on Aero aren't really scum indicative. They are mostly some contradictions that can come out of newb/confused town as well.
I like Mir too. His latest posts are nice.
Oka I dont like. I agree with Aero that his push just seems like he is trying too hard and trying to get on on whatever he can. Also his push on me ends as suddenly as it started and I dont like this too.

VOTE: Oka

I like this whole post. I agree with...well... all of it.

In post 506, OkaPoka wrote:nice omgus you got there.

LOOK! MORE BUZZWORDS! You should turn this into an Olympic sport.

Yeah, as you probably were able to tell as you were reading this, I am ending this post with a...

VOTE: OkaPoka

Your "scumhunting" seems like a farce.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:40 am

Post by Alina »

No, that's not my case on you. My case on you is that you're using buzzword scumhunting and tossing stuff at whoever you can find. In general, your scumhunting looks forced and fake as fuck.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:47 am

Post by Alina »

...So you think saying "Omgus" to as many people as possible is scumhunting. No, it's really not. You've accused people for weak reasons the whole time, and while I realize that's something you have to do early on the game, we're past that point now. Your scumhunting looks forced so you can manufacture a "townie" persona.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:53 am

Post by Alina »

It looks like you're trying to gain towncred while also keeping your options open by accusing as many people as possible. And also, OMGUS isn't always that scummy of a move. I don't understand why people seem to think it's the curse of Satan or something because I don't see it. And everyone acts differently as scum. You have to look at the context, try to look at things from Gameplay's perspective. Look at it from a town perspective. Then a scum perspective. Do you think a town-him would not find you suspicious at all?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:59 am

Post by Alina »

What is the scum motivation behind bringing up bannable info? What does that gain him?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:10 am

Post by Alina »

I....I...okay. I had trouble understanding that but assuming I got it correctly. Okay, so if he was setting up for a fakeclaim, WHY WOULD HE SUDDENLY CHANGE HIS MIND? And maybe he just didn't think of it? I don't know. And I don't understand the last sentence at all. He implied he was a VT(Which I wish you hadn't pointed out, but it's out in the open now) so how exactly would he get away with fakeclaiming after suggesting the setup could be mountainous?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:14 am

Post by Alina »

I don't get that either. Your logic makes no sense to me. If he wanted to pull a trick(or whatever...I'm having trouble getting this), then he would pull it anyways, right? It's not like he can pull it out of his ass later.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:22 am

Post by Alina »

He would then be busted about him lying for it being bannable and then we'd lynch him for lying about shit like that. Why would he do that.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:25 am

Post by Alina »

...There's no way any of us could know there's an SK unless we had like an FBI Agent. I mean, your logic makes no sense whatsoever to me. I'm trying to see it but I'm just seeing trippy colors. Do you think anyone else is scummy besides him? For less weird reasons preferably?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #37) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:26 am

Post by Alina »

Or if there was 2 nks or something but I think that would be as a result of two factions like Wake had up in the initial ruleset...3 would prove it. If there's 3 mafia factions I would stab myself.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #38) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:31 am

Post by Alina »

You ignored my question.

Also, if he later decided the info he previously claimed was bannable wasn't, what do you think would happen?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #39) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:41 am

Post by Alina »

Why are you leaning scum on them?

@Gameplay
Why did you not claim that info was bannable beforehand?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:26 pm

Post by Alina »

@Majiffy
Okay...when you do feel like putting in effort, can you please explain why Oka doesn't look scum to you? He seems newbscum to me.

~

Don't particularly disagree with the tn votes, he's not doing much. Aeronaut's # and # are good points; His scumread on gameplay makes no logical sense whatsoever to be scumreading someone, and he also didn't really give much substance to his Tree and Psyche reads. Like, I agree that they're weird and strange, but that's not a reason to scumread someone. I feel majiffy's case on tree is stretchy, but I'm getting townvibes from him nonetheless. Okapoka feels like he's trying to pick obvious targets and try to just sow as much nonsense as he can with the most flimsy logic possible.

...Oh, okay, and then later he unvotes Gameplay because...I don't understand his thought processes. DOES ANYONE UNDERSTAND THEM? Maybe I'm just retarded out of sleep deprivation, but... :facepalm: I'm so confused. And then he sheeps onto tree, the other big wagon. As long as it's not him is what it seems like to me.

I don't agree that farside's # is bad. I think they didn't notice texcat's join date. I don't think texcat is scummy for that since this is their first game on site. I'm feeling newtown from them.

In post 650, Mirhawk wrote:The odd thing about your play isn't anything bad. I noticed immediately that your play seemed better this game then previously. Unless they're referring to something else.

I dislike the fact that immediately after Gameplay claimed that he had resolved the issue by contacting wake Majiffy started pressuring him to replace out. Is it not super obvious that we could have asked wake about this? Or asked gameplay to ask wake to confirm that he had no gamebreaking information?

I was just reading it as some sort of strange dick move for no reason. :lol: And thanks. You and Aeronaut both seem to have noticed, which means I'm doing SOMETHING right. I'm trying to take the advice I asked for at the end of last game into account.

@Shaddowez
Why are you scumreading gameplay and TSO? I can see the other two, but I'm not getting any scumvibes from TSO/gameplay. What are your thoughts on OkaPoka? I'm trying to avoid tunneling again so if you think this is town VS town please help. ALSO ALINSKIIES <3 Didn't notice the farside catch actually, that's... interesting.

~

I feel like a bad person for finding Reinoe hilarious. :( I also feel like I need to reread already because I'm already missing lots of shit apparently.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (isolation #41) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:25 pm

Post by Alina »

Now I know how people feel when I post a lot. Blehggh. Catching up. Using my gf's computer since I don't have access to my own at the moment and my phone is broken...so... :l

In post 670, OkaPoka wrote:Alina I have been posturing and pointing my finger at tree for the last 20 pages and was an early.supporter of the case until.gameplay. gameplay explained what's up and I unvoted him. I f you have been reading my posts you would actually know that I was ready to hop on the wagon

Ookay. From what I remember, you case on tree is that "he's weird. omgus. fakeclaiming. omgus." Or something along those lines, maybe I'm blurring them a little.

~

Not really sure what to make of texcat at the moment. Newtown or newscum. Halp. And farside thinking texcat and tree are scumbuddies and yet not voting tree....ookay....

~

In post 695, farside22 wrote:
In post 690, OkaPoka wrote:are you saying I am unremarkable farsiide?

Sorry I actually forgot about you in my speel.
I initail thought you were scummy and then as you posted more I started head slapping myself, laughed put you as VI and carried on my marry way shaking my head at people thinking you are scummy.

Do you think VI's can't be scum?

~

Wrt Majiffy saying he's(Tree) lurking the wagon away, I'm not sure that's a scumtell. I haven't been able to be on much in any of my games recently, so if he hasn't been online at all I don't think that's a tell. If he's posted in other games but has purposely ignored this one...yeah, worth looking at.

In post 703, tn5421 wrote:Is nobody going to comment on how Titus was using The Light to keep up-to-date on the game without being required to participate or having players meta her during and/or slightly after RVS?

Wait, you're kidding, right? This is the most stretchy thing I think I've ever seen in Mafia. Your posts in this game are confounding me to no end. :? (i like this emoticon in case no one has been able to tell yet)

In post 716, tn5421 wrote:Titus wanted to observe us to gain reads without being required to give any information out in return. In essence, getting something for nothing.

Titus has a fair idea of where we all stand on the current issues and yet we know NOTHING of Titus's reads on us.

If you can't see the problem with this then we might have a bigger problem on our hands.

...Or maybe they just weren't able to post. What is this crap.

In post 719, notscience wrote:And I feel like tn is chasing butterflies but town

why

~

Titus's reads list is really, really bad though. Do I need to elaborate on this?

~

In post 786, farside22 wrote:This makes no sense. If Titus as that evil he would just keep the alt.

THAAANK YOU. tn makes no fucking sense to me in this game. Last game he was perfectly reasonable and here he's like an alien.

~

oh my fucking god this thread is worse than ny175 already

~

In post 840, notscience wrote:You know what wagons would be really cool right about now?

Titus or Aero

Then why not start one?

In post 847, Psyche wrote:sigh, reinoe
just because he knows how to spell obfuscate doesn't mean he's competent at word-fu

Starting to see what Majiffy means with Psyche potentially chainsawing. I'm confused as fuck wrt tree but this is a possibility to look out for.

In post 870, tn5421 wrote:Yeah, the hydra was Burning_TowN, with Burning_Earth.

Definitely not my best work.

in this game you're an alien

channel your inner burning_town please

In post 896, Elyse wrote:I don't like Aegor or something like that either but he doesn't have enough content for a full out scumread.

Can you elaborate? I liked his post.

~

@TN
Why are you unhappy with Majiffers? Just his general aggressiveness?

~

...What the fuck are trees posts? No serously. I'm sitting here, jaw-agape, wondering wtf he's on.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

@Tree
do you have ANY other thoughts whatsoever?

~

Suddenly gigantic reads list! I don't really have any major objections to any of these reads, actually, so...I'll just respond to this:

In post 959, Aeronaut wrote:Alina has been extremely quiet. I usually agree with what she's saying this game, but something seems... offish. She's also lurking with is unusual for her, but when she is present I generally agree with what she's saying

I have stuff going on IRL that's preventing me from being active. I should be able to be more active in a few days but if stuff doesn't get better I might have to replace out. If you had to say what you thought was off about me, what would it be?

Looking forward to seeing your scumreads, because there is where I start to disagree. Elyse mainly.

In post 978, notscience wrote:Yep, I totally am

It's not like I've had a "he's a VI and lynchbait" read on him all game instead of a scumread

But you know, you're right

You've caught me

Damn.

THEN DON'T VOTE HIM WTF. It's nice and all you have a mancrush on Majiffy, but just because you two are eloping next weekend doesn't mean you don't get to have a mind of your own.

~

Ugh. Anyways. Tree feels like a complete idiot but not sure if scum. HunterSeeker in NY175 was more useful than he's being. I'll do a full reads list tomorrow probably(depends on RL :C) because I'm way too fucking tired to actually write anything that coherent out. I'll probably read the last pages over again because for half of the time I was reading my eyes were actually glazed over and I was just like ugh end already please. Anyways. While I'm here since I can't sleep if you have any questions ask them. Just don't ask me to read any paragraphs. I might die.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (isolation #42) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:39 pm

Post by Alina »

no really

why not think for yourself

the logic of half of the people in this game is making me want to cut myself
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #43) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:44 pm

Post by Alina »

^ Thank you notscience. That's pretty much why I'm voting you Oka. OTher reasons I already explained too
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #44) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:45 pm

Post by Alina »

Yeah but you should act on them. If you think tree is town why the fuck would you want him lynched
that's stupid as hell
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #45) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:50 pm

Post by Alina »

Okay but the goal of the game isn't "convince Majiffy" it's "lynch scum". Are you seriously saying that you'd lynch town just to appease Majiffy?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #46) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:52 pm

Post by Alina »

...I think for once I'm one of the more sane people in the room
I can't tell if this is a good or bad thing yet

Pedit: that's nice and all but ugh forget it it's not even worth it. Like. It shouldn't matter. Lynching Someone You Think Is Scum >>>>>> Lynching Someone You Think Is Town And Having Majiffy Praise You
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (isolation #47) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:55 pm

Post by Alina »

Idk. I'll reread them both when I'm more awake. You should vote Oka tho imo.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (isolation #48) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:59 pm

Post by Alina »

Ty. Her reads list was bad but I don't remember much else from her. TN's "omg she is purpose lurking wow evil villain" was like wtf mindtrip for me I had trouble understanding it at all :s
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (isolation #49) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:09 pm

Post by Alina »

that moment where I of all people am the person it's been longest since they've posted

Catching up now blegh.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (isolation #50) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:43 pm

Post by Alina »

I'm at page 50 right now. I'm getting an aneurysm. I need like a 10 minute break.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (isolation #51) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:52 pm

Post by Alina »

what

am i missing something here

Like TN. You're an alien here. You were great in NY175 but here you're like a cartoon character.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (isolation #52) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:00 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1040, farside22 wrote:No but that requires meta research to verify if he always is vi.

Gameplay said something about him playing with Oka before(or vice versa) and Gameplay voted him so I assumed this wasn't normal for him. I guess I could go and check. Probably a good idea.

In post 1040, farside22 wrote:Has it been confirmed this game has 2 seperate scum teams?

It said so back in the pregame. Wake removed it when he made the actual game thread, so...I'm not sure if he changed it or just decided he didn't want us to know that information if it's true.

In post 1042, gameplay506 wrote:Just read 10 pages. Nice.
Townreads so far:
Majiffy, Pere, Alina, Elyse.
Weaker townreads:
Mirhawk, tex, Josh, Royal.
I dont like how tree just came in the thread, talked shit, did shit and left. Right now I dont like him.
I am getting less and less sure on Aero tho. Not liking him much out of soon.
Notscience makes it up to my lynch list.
Psyche and farside are both nullscum. Not liking them
Need to see more from Titus.
Still liking my vote on Oka.

Why is Royal a townread and Psyche scummish?

In post 1046, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 996, notscience wrote:Role pm reads scum

You're more focused on who is bsing than why they are bsing

(Scum try to push lynches based on who is lying, town needs to not only figure out if someone is lying but why)

Bullshit.

I have explained my reasoning on Gameplay scum and why he would do it. I had a whole conversation with Aero on possibilities of shit he might pull out his ass. Obviously Gameplay finally explained after ignoring this for 2 days, and not answering for 5 days, but that stills gives him scum cred.

Your logic behind thinking Gameplay scum though is really bad. All of your logic (so far) kind of sucks, actually.

In post 1050, Majiffy wrote:Considering you have been posting things that would infer similar reads to my own, and these reads are close to the polar opposite, I'm left scratching my head at this.

I don't particularly agree wholeheartedly with his reads, but the reasoning he gives is understandable. I'm a bit curious why Reinoe is so scummy to him though, after looking at it again.

~

I'll do a readslist after this catchup post.

~

......oka what

~

In post 1079, gameplay506 wrote:Ugh here is my problem with tree: "too scummy to be scum"

Don't fall prey to this. There is no such thing. tree is just useless and I hope he gets vigged.

~

In post 1086, Mirhawk wrote:
Unvote

My scumreads all suck

What do you mean by this?

~

ugh aeronaut wtf no

WHY ARE PEOPLE VOTING PEOPLE THEY DON'T THINK ARE SCUM

STOP IT

~

I think I need to reread the whole tex/farside thing because I'm totally confused trying to follow it.

~

In post 1120, T S O wrote:Psyche is voting Aeronaut.

Probability of tree scum - DOWN.
Probability of Aeronaut scum - UP.

Why is this?

~

In post 1121, Aeronaut wrote:If tree flips scum I'm just gonna laugh and accept my lynch.

wut

why would you accept your lynch if he's scum

~

@Texcat
Can I have a full reads list from you please?

~

@NS
How is TN's ....
strange
...push on Titus town at all? :?

~

...I don't understand Aeronaut. Or TN. Or NS. I think there needs to be a separate alignment just for them. I'll call it the "derp" alignment because wtf.

~

In post 1141, Majiffy wrote:Is it just me or did this game explode into a giant WTFest?

It's been like this since like page 5 at least.

~

WHAT THE FUCK IS PAGE 47 I DON'T EVEN WANT TO READ ANYMORE

~

In post 1172, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 1167, notscience wrote:
I am scum

Good enough reason for me.

VOTE: NotScience

I don't know why you'd outwardly claim. Were you sick of the pressure?

this is really fucking bad. some of your rage I thought was kind of townish even though you had some really really WTF posts but this...No. This is just. So. So. So bad. Dayvig him someone please. I want him dayvigged now instead of tree.

~

In post 1203, notscience wrote:Yeah but you know that post was town as fuck

What are you talking about here? I'm confused. Which post?

~

In post 1230, Aegor wrote:Also, Elyse is useless or scum.

what why

~

# happens and gives me a couple doubts but I still want to vote him.

~

In post 1248, gameplay506 wrote:Ok so half of TSO's recent posts are about how the possibility of Aero being scum is higher compared to tree. Just no. Oh and the vote on Aero kinda comes with little to none reasoning. Just no
Aero is just pointing fingers everywhere and but not voting anyone. Ye right

Really? Interesting. I'll ISO them both. # by you is interesting. Hm.

~

In post 1289, Psyche wrote:you are all really bizarre

THIS

~

What L- is Aero at? I want to vote him. Also, I'll work on a reads list. I need to ISO some people though because I don't even remember why I'm reading some people the way I am. :lol:
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (isolation #53) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:13 pm

Post by Alina »

Ugh here's a base for now. Trying to ISO right now is killing my brain cells. I'll give actual reasoning later:

Townish:(In no particular order)

3. Majiffy
5. Reinoe
15. gameplay506
18. Psyche
20. Elyse
21. Josh_B
12. Shaddowez

Null:(In no particular order)

7. mirhawk(almost put as townish)
4. PeregrineV(also almost put as townish)
8. T S O(Need to reread him.)
11. Aegor
1. Titus
10. notscience(also derp)
13. RoyalApe(I almost put him in the scummish thing
but I don't even remember why)

Mixed:(In no particular order)

2. farside22(I need to reread her. Super confusing.)
17. texcat(See above.)

Scummish:(In no particular order)

9. AERONAUT(also derp)
14. tn5421(also derp)
16. tree
19. OkaPoka

Do I actually have to go and count how many votes Aero has myself? Lame.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (isolation #54) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:19 pm

Post by Alina »

This is probably L-2.

VOTE: Aeronaut

I
t miiiiight be L-1. I'm bad at counting.
I'm not sure. So be careful.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (isolation #55) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:20 pm

Post by Alina »

Gonna catch up on another game and then play the ISO game.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (isolation #56) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:20 pm

Post by Alina »

Gameplay those are actually good points. Okay. I'll look closer at everything tomorrow. My brain is fried.

UNVOTE: Aeronaut

And I'm not voting him because of his softclaim. That thing is null to me.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (isolation #57) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:23 pm

Post by Alina »

Oh okay lol. >_>
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (isolation #58) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:28 pm

Post by Alina »

holy crap lmao. That's the best iteration yet. That will be the new canon name for that ship <3
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1678 (isolation #59) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:37 pm

Post by Alina »

wow.

@NS
I called you derpy because you decided to vote for someone you didn't even think was scum. In my opinion, that's pretty derpy.

@Aeronaut
Did you breadcrumb at all? I assume not, since you likely would have mentioned it in your claim, but still.

Not sure who I feel like putting my vote on now. Want to take a look at some people again so I can get a better idea.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1688 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:32 pm

Post by Alina »

Aeronaut that's not an answer that's a blank space
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:09 pm

Post by Alina »

@Aero You quoted it lol.

Did you breadcrumb anywhere or?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1700 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:15 pm

Post by Alina »

No...I mean, like, before you claimed. Did you breadcrumb your role anywhere?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1706 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:22 pm

Post by Alina »

Oh, okay. Welp. I was just wondering if one of your posts spelled out gunsmith or something. xD
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:26 pm

Post by Alina »

I keep trying to ISO people. You made it too hard :(
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1712 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:28 pm

Post by Alina »

Yeah. I'm thinking it's best to out the neighborhood. IMO there's no way it's an all-town one.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1714 (isolation #66) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by Alina »

At least Josh_B is not in a neighborhood. Chances are everyone isn't in one.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (isolation #67) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by Alina »

Bc I don't see why he would lie
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1815 (isolation #68) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:53 pm

Post by Alina »

Ehh...I kind of understand why they don't want to claim the neighborhood. I'm fine with it after thinking it through some more. The Internet was wacked out for a while so :/

Just because I'm bored of not having my vote on anyone

Probably won't stay here but I'm trying to figure out what to do with TN/Titus/tree/other people of controversy. TN is very meh here compared to his play in NY175, so I'm keeping an eye on him. Titus, most problems with her seem to be meta-related, there's some bad stuff wrt her in this game, but nothing terrible. And last, we have tree, who is...well, tree. :l
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1816 (isolation #69) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:56 pm

Post by Alina »

I remember being there some things I wanted to ask about that confused me when I was reading but now that I'm looking back I can't find them. Wtf?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1817 (isolation #70) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:02 pm

Post by Alina »

@Shaddowez and Gameplay
What do you think about TN?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1925 (isolation #71) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:18 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1822, RoyalApe wrote:I'm think I'm firmly in the I think Aero is scum camp at this point. Apparently we think there is possibility of multiple factions though, so I want to consider that possibility before I put my vote there. Let them sort it out if so.

I think there's an alright possibility of Aero-scum, but I'm not sure if I want to risk lynching a gunsmith today. :/

In post 1825, notscience wrote:
In post 1822, RoyalApe wrote:I'm think I'm firmly in the I think Aero is scum camp at this point. Apparently we think there is possibility of multiple factions though, so I want to consider that possibility before I put my vote there. Let them sort it out if so.

wait

who first suggested this

Reinoe. In the pre-game, it did say it was like 3 red mafia and 3 blue mafia. I doubt it changed that much, or it'd have to go through again, right? (Someone said this earlier, so...going off that lol)

In post 1833, OkaPoka wrote:We test if Aeronaut is bsing it tmr.

Today we lynch tree, or titus, or gameplay.

Explain why you want to lynch any of these three again? Like, you hate tree because "he's weird". You dislike titus...why? I don't remember you explaining. You dislike gameplay for "oh no top secret info fbi agent" something?

In post 1841, OkaPoka wrote:Why isnt tree dead yet?

Aggressive isn't a very good color on you. Just FYI.

~

The TN and Elyse argument is weird. Elyse is right. TN is wrong. Unless I'm on cocaine. ...Maybe I'm totally misinterpreting this; I dunno. All I know is my face was like this the whole time I was reading it: :shifty:

~

@Shaddowez
I agree TN seems different. Mirhawk also seems kind of diff but I'm still getting townfeels from him. Confusing.

~

In post 1880, tn5421 wrote:Aero, I'm a male.

Why do people think I'm a girl?

You're too kawaii

~

In post 1896, Aegor wrote:I do not know what to do with this game anymore.

Ditto.

~

In post 1897, Aegor wrote:But texcat must be destroyed.

Eh...I can't make up my mind if they're newtown or newscum.

~

In post 1900, OkaPoka wrote:Change texcat with tree

Aggressiveness still really isn't your thing.

~

LOL AT WAKE'S EDIT THING. That made my night oh my god. <3

~

In post 1917, OkaPoka wrote:All of tree's dumb gambits and terrible reactions to them, such as lurking the wagon away, and allowing his scum buddies to attack you so pressure is relieved.

Was there ever any proof found that he was "intentionally" lurking? Because I didn't see anyone prove it. I haven't been on much, I'm not intentionally lurking...did anyone ever prove that he'd been online and not posting? While I agree he's been useless most of the time he has posted, your reasoning for scumreading him is very meh to me.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2162 (isolation #72) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:07 pm

Post by Alina »

Hey guys, I'll catch up a little later. I feel like absolute poo right now.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2163 (isolation #73) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:07 pm

Post by Alina »

Like tonight later. Probably. As long as I don't die. Or vomit up my lungs.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2165 (isolation #74) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:09 pm

Post by Alina »

I was asleep for like the last 5 hours.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2167 (isolation #75) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by Alina »

:( I will later then gawsh
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2169 (isolation #76) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:12 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 2168, notscience wrote:I don't like when my friends are sick :(

Alina likes this post.

wait wrong site...or something idk
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2172 (isolation #77) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:20 pm

Post by Alina »

Eh, I understand why they won't out the neighborhood. It's kind of a witch hunt, after thinking about it. It's best to just look for people who are scummy normally. The neighborhood might give some of us tunnelvision or something along those lines.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2264 (isolation #78) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:19 pm

Post by Alina »

Okay. I promise I'll catch up tonight after I eat. This game is moving so fast holy crap. ._. NY175 only had like 40 pages on day one..this...this is just insane. I should probably just sign up for minis or something after this o.O

@Oka
Unless something completely changed while I was gone, I don't see a gameplay lynch happening.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2267 (isolation #79) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:55 pm

Post by Alina »

Isn't TREE Marquis? Not Texcat, right? yeah i'm here and about to read hai <3
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2274 (isolation #80) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:40 pm

Post by Alina »

wth is this whole Titus cop stuff coming from

I'm so confused rn.

~

In post 1979, OkaPoka wrote:WHY ISNT TREE DEAD YET?????!!!!!????!!!!!

Look at you, repeating yourself for the twentieth time! Answer my questions. You know what, no. Give a full reads list please. With reasoning. And please don't include "tree" and "dead" in the same sentence ever again. It hurts my brian. I mean brain. SEE, LOOK WHAT YOU DID. :(

~

In post 1985, OkaPoka wrote:Same with you.

snrk

>Elyse doing
nothing
???

>You doing
something
???

Did I just step into the twilight zone? Because this is not what I remember at all. It's actually, um...kind of the opposite?

~

In post 1992, OkaPoka wrote:By that logic my push on gameplay was doing something, and my push on tree is doing something. My wish to have aeronaut wagon disbanded is doing something.

Your push on gameplay was extremely illogical and made no sense whatsoever. Your push on tree is you repeating the same thing over and over for days on end. I guess you could say you were doing things...useless things. :/ Please don't avoid my question to you I asked above, by the way. Also why is my computer moving so slowly rn...so weird O.o

~

REALLY? Now there's "amg its sexism" talk? Am I in a mental institution?

~

In post 2005, Aeronaut wrote:You understand that these five words have been the only thing you've contributed in a long time, right?

I'm not really considering it contribution. I consider it fuel for me wanting to slap him.

~

I'm in love with almost every single thing Shaddowez posts.

~

In post 2013, OkaPoka wrote:Tree's claims were terrible, and his response to his attack was almost nonexistent and terrible.

His defense was so nobody should vote the IC, when he obviously fakeclaimed. He didn't even say he was joking around.

Once again...snrk. Are you saying you actually think tree's claims were serious? Are you really trying to push that angle? Come on now.

~

In post 2014, OkaPoka wrote:Elyse, your case on me is terrible. You should be voting someone who is scummy (tree), and I have done pushed against players I thought were scum. I have done a lot, and by that thought process you should kill ns.

OH MY GOD WHO EVEN ARE YOU :facepalm: If this was a non-normal game I would be calling you a jester right now because almost every single thing you post is absurd.

~

In post 2041, OkaPoka wrote:I criticized a case that used non existing information, filled with bs and lies. With scum driven manipulation.

...I can't tell if I'm tunneling or if you're actually this
unbelievable

~

ehhh no let's not lynch Aero please. At least not today.

~

Why are people saying "Lol you can't be mountainous and in neighborhoods." What? isn't neighbor like...an add on to a role? Not a role itself...? Wtf?

~

In post 2099, Majiffy wrote:None. Just like I can't name a scenario where I'd lynch a claimed any PR D1 without a CC. Because it's objectively bad play.

^^^^ THIS ^^^^

~

In post 2111, Titus wrote:Yes we fucking do. We fon't let scum have an sutopassbullshit day 1. The only passable let live is a frienfly nrighbor.

And if he is a PR WE END UP LYNCHING A PR. Yes, I agree that he's scummy, but lynching him today is really freaking stupid IMO.

~

Shaddowez ily

~

In post 2143, Aeronaut wrote:First of all, everyone needs to be less aggressive and awful to eachother. There's literally no need to be calling people "Princess", saying each other are uneducated, and flat out saying "Fuck you". Seriously guys, I understand this game gets incredibly heated. But it's getting ridiculous, and it's turning me off the game. I won't replace out, but you all need to chill out and treat each other with common human courtesy.

yeah idk why but I feel bitchy this game i might be letting irl effect me in game

sorry if I'm coming across that way guys

~

I agree NS is not really helping, Shaddowez, but based on my experience with him this is normal for him. Other people seem to agree. He's still kinda scummy, if you don't count him as a person into it/meta, but ehh. Kind of bleh wrt him, reads wise. Not completely against him being voted but he's definitely not a top scumread for me.

~

In post 2153, texcat wrote:I have struggled reading all of the posts and I believe Titus when she says (over and over and over again) that she knows that Aero is going to flip scum. If I find out that she lied about knowing, my next vote will be easy.

this post...I...????? I can't decide. Am I giving texcat like, not enough scumpoints as they deserve because they're new? I'm not doing the same for Oka though so that's weird. This post is really...strange, though, to put it very, very mildly.

~

I was here and posted a bit hi me!!!!!

~

I want Gameplay's psyche reasoning. Also, i could go for voting texcat if Oka actually answers my questions.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2276 (isolation #81) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:51 pm

Post by Alina »

Really? Can you explain what, if any problems you have with him? Because he's radiating town to me. Even though he always gives me gut scumreads for some reason, logically, to me, he seems really town.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2278 (isolation #82) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:53 pm

Post by Alina »

Oh. Okay. That's weird, then. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. o.o
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2280 (isolation #83) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:05 pm

Post by Alina »

You people all confuse me greatly.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2283 (isolation #84) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:09 pm

Post by Alina »

Why not just say it now? o.O

Pedit: wat
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2285 (isolation #85) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:11 pm

Post by Alina »

That makes no sense. Who are you saying that I'm doing that in regards to?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2287 (isolation #86) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:14 pm

Post by Alina »

So are you saying I'm doing it to everyone? Because if so...no. Why not just say it tho? ._.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2290 (isolation #87) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:17 pm

Post by Alina »

...Okay. Evidently trying to sound more confident isn't working for me yet.

Pedit: ...Why not?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2292 (isolation #88) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:20 pm

Post by Alina »

Okie dokie then...
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2310 (isolation #89) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:44 am

Post by Alina »

Hey. Hey Oka. Hey Oka. I asked you a question.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2315 (isolation #90) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:56 am

Post by Alina »

I put it in that post like three times...

I would like a full reads list from you with reasoning please.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2317 (isolation #91) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 2274, Alina wrote:Look at you, repeating yourself for the twentieth time! Answer my questions. You know what, no. Give a full reads list please. With reasoning.

In post 2274, Alina wrote:Please don't avoid my question to you I asked above, by the way.

In post 2274, Alina wrote:Once again...snrk. Are you saying you actually think tree's claims were serious? Are you really trying to push that angle? Come on now.

In post 2274, Alina wrote:I want Gameplay's psyche reasoning. Also, i could go for voting texcat if Oka actually answers my questions.

The important parts that were directed at you.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2336 (isolation #92) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by Alina »

...oh my god that reads list i can't

what

Okay. If you're town(which I am finding more and more unlikely each time you
) you seem to be under the impression that the scum carry around a little magical handbook with rules written down that they have to follow to a tee. If you're scum, you've perfected the art of buzzword scumhunting.
Congratulations!

I have other problems with it that I would love to name because you're inconsistent and really don't even explain why some people who have done pretty similar things to others are different to you, it's just...why would you do this. My brain is literally bleeding rn.

In post 2321, RoyalApe wrote:
In post 2305, OkaPoka wrote:Nice sheeping of Alina's tunnel you got there, ape.

I voted based on my reading of your ISO, I didn't know that somebody else voted for similar reasons. I'll have to read Alina now.

But this post seems to be your thing, you like to throw out buzzwords and call people scummy with them. Whether it is OMGUS or sheeping, do you have anything else in your bucket of tricks?

^^^^ This. I said this like 70 pages ago. He's been doing it the whole game.

In post 2325, reinoe wrote:Also I have a town lean on TN.

Why's that?

PEDIT:
Ugh. I'll think about this. I guess I could go for voting tex but my gut is telling me Oka.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2402 (isolation #93) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:02 am

Post by Alina »

In post 2387, notscience wrote:Muffin is scum lol

We've been over this titus

I don't remember this discussion happening o.o

~

Ugh I forgot deadlines were a thing that happened. That's annoying. I guess I could switch to texcat if necessary. I'm not really feeling it as much as some of you are though. However, I may be giving them too much new-player credit, which worries me since I've done that before and it was a mistake. I'll switch tonight if things don't turn in the favor of Oka's head being chopped off. Just so you guys know, if you join in that crusade I'll buy you all a giant cake! It'll be fun. Please?

~

In post 2401, OkaPoka wrote:2 possible wagons: Tree and Tex

Cheeky.

~

Also Rei-rei, you never answered my question. :(
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2404 (isolation #94) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:12 am

Post by Alina »

I think I'll have to look back, because no. Was it when you said "you've replaced into a scum slot discuss"? That's all that comes to mind.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2405 (isolation #95) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:16 am

Post by Alina »

Oh, yeah it was. I thought you meant you had an actual discussion with Titus about it, but you were just talking in general. :facepalm:
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2407 (isolation #96) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:40 am

Post by Alina »

How'd you know?! :o I was hoping I could say it got stolen from me on the way to the after-lynching-party. Darn.

Actually, since we're on this topic - how do you feel about Oka? I looked in your ISO and you said he needed a reread and to be looked closer at. How do you feel about him now?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2411 (isolation #97) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:46 am

Post by Alina »

...He's weird. That's all I know. I'm going to look into his meta later and see if he's usually like this or if he's just playing
this
game high as a kite.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2419 (isolation #98) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:02 am

Post by Alina »

So are you only looking for one scum team?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2421 (isolation #99) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:05 am

Post by Alina »

Mkay then.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2423 (isolation #100) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:08 am

Post by Alina »

Idk. Maybe it's like Mafia and Werewolves and if we lynch a Mafia we might not know. I'm not sure how it works. I've never seen two scum
teams
in a game before.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2425 (isolation #101) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:36 am

Post by Alina »

Well...

I
don't like it.

*crickets*

I'll show myself out now.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2469 (isolation #102) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:39 pm

Post by Alina »

You're scumreading Josh?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2498 (isolation #103) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:48 pm

Post by Alina »

Ugh.

Alina:
Best Scumhunter 2014
:facepalm:

The crumb is kind of late, why did you wait so long to post it? I'm thinking there's a small possibility you're scum who randomly came up with the idea to crumb a bit into the day, but I don't want to risk lynching a PR day one, so... :/

I'm less sure of this but it's pretty much the only other viable wagon since I'm not a fan of the Marquis one:

VOTE: texcat

And no, I'm not voting gameplay. That's like one of the stupidest possible lynches today IMO.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2500 (isolation #104) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:54 pm

Post by Alina »

Still, the fact it was 500 posts in makes me semi-apprehensive.

What reasons are there that you want gameplay lynched? Still the "top secret info oh my gosh"? Idr if you have any reasoning besides that.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2503 (isolation #105) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:58 pm

Post by Alina »

Why would he lie though

there is nothing to gain

He was suggesting a possibility

There's like no scum motivation whatsoever for saying "lol maybe it's mountainous" e.e

PEDIT: Because I think he's town and I don't want to lynch people that I think are town.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2507 (isolation #106) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:00 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 2504, OkaPoka wrote:why would he state it in the first place? he already knew the game wasn't mountainous. I feel I have said this a million times.

OH MY GOD

NEIGHBORS AREN'T A ROLE

THEY ARE AN ADDON TO A ROLE

I SAID THIS ALREADY

I want to shoot myself

ugh
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2510 (isolation #107) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:04 pm

Post by Alina »

When did he ever say pregame he knew it wasn't mountainous

Am I totally insane here and forgetting something?

even if he did

if he's scum what would he gain from suggesting it could be mountainous

like i can't with you
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2514 (isolation #108) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:06 pm

Post by Alina »

THANK YOU. Neighbor is an addon. It is not an actual role. I don't know how else to explain this. It is so possible for a mountainous neighbor game to exist. This isn't one. But it's still possible. Like. People are taking "mountainous" far too literally in that respect and I can't.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2516 (isolation #109) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:11 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 2515, OkaPoka wrote:That was from a talk I had with Wake
yesterday.
Sorry for the delay had to copy it

see the problem in there?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2517 (isolation #110) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by Alina »

that is not the pregame info he had

that pm from wake is not the pregame info that he had e.e he got it the day before he posted that...i dont think we had 600 posts on day 1 x.x
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2519 (isolation #111) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:15 pm

Post by Alina »

someone else please explain this

i don't know how
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2523 (isolation #112) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:19 pm

Post by Alina »

you just wanted gameplay lynched

do you realize what you're trying to point out wrt him is horribly invalid?

and your reasons for scumreading tree seem to be "lol obviously joking fakeclaims wow how scum they're so scum wow lynch them so scummy wow"

PEDIT: THAT MESSAGE FROM WAKE HE GOT LATER
HE DIDN'T GET THAT PREGAME HE ASKED HIM DURING THE GAME
at least that's what i assume otherwise it makes no sense
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2564 (isolation #113) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:39 am

Post by Alina »

In post 2544, Marquis wrote:muffin how viable is a shaddowez quickwagon

I still want texcat lynch but I can compromise on that

wait what

why is shaddowez scum

~

In post 2547, notscience wrote:Oka Elyse Muffin Alina

maybe?

The reasons you're scumreading me don't even make any sense to me. And when did you start thinking Elyse was scum and why? o.O

~

Okay now I see your reasons for scumreading her....uhm....ooookay. I disagree. Greatly.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2568 (isolation #114) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:45 am

Post by Alina »

Really? My brain-count is totally off then bc I thought they were at like L-3.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2571 (isolation #115) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:48 am

Post by Alina »

Me too. I don't understand the scumreads on him. I don't think anyone has ever explained if/why they have one. The closest was TSO never agreeing with a thing he said, IIRC.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2575 (isolation #116) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:50 am

Post by Alina »

Oka, didn't you have like an epic plan or something, btw? What happened to that? o.o

Pedit: Wait so was that the hammer? :/
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2580 (isolation #117) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:53 am

Post by Alina »

uh

are you related to boonskiies by any chance?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2582 (isolation #118) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:54 am

Post by Alina »

last thing was @ psyche
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2595 (isolation #119) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:14 am

Post by Alina »

oh yeah just in case:

AERO CHECK YOUR WIKI <3
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2601 (isolation #120) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:17 am

Post by Alina »

Aren't they a she?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2606 (isolation #121) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:19 am

Post by Alina »

Pronoun: She

>_>
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2610 (isolation #122) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:22 am

Post by Alina »

i disagree with that sentiment
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2620 (isolation #123) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:48 am

Post by Alina »

I assume he miscounted a vote somewhere and corrected it.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2624 (isolation #124) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:52 am

Post by Alina »

Between Marquis and Tex I'd rather go for Tex and there's no other viable option besides them unless you want to try and get a random ass speedlynch off in the next like 18 hours.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2628 (isolation #125) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:53 am

Post by Alina »

I honestly wish we could. I don't want to risk lynching a PR day one though. :/
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2630 (isolation #126) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:54 am

Post by Alina »

In post 2627, OkaPoka wrote:Since when did people start lynching claimed prs?

Anyone else just get the same thought I did or am I just crazy
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2633 (isolation #127) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:56 am

Post by Alina »

In post 2629, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 2627, OkaPoka wrote:Since when did people start lynching claimed prs?

Since a mafia doctor exists.

Wait. So if Aero is a gunsmith that's actually likely because it would be useful for a/the scumteam to have someone immune to being checked by him. This didn't even cross my mind. I feel tripped out right now
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2636 (isolation #128) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:58 am

Post by Alina »

And I am scum because rhetorical questions, right notty? :l
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2640 (isolation #129) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by Alina »

holy fuck

i can't change my playstyle in one fucking day

i have to literally go through all my posts and remove a shit ton of "i guess" "actually" and "probablys" BECAUSE THAT IS THE WAY I TYPE AND ACT NATURALLY

i don't know how to explain this to you
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2642 (isolation #130) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by Alina »

I'm just trying to explain that you're scumreading me for the way I type and act naturally which is something i can't really help

I'm not a shapeshifter

I can't just wake up one day and become the prophet muhammad e.e
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2646 (isolation #131) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by Alina »

Wait, gunsmiths detect cops as guns? I guess that makes sense. I thought they'd only find vigs, town-wise. /Derp
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2649 (isolation #132) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by Alina »

^ stop ninjaing what went through my head i was just about to post something like that
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2651 (isolation #133) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:21 pm

Post by Alina »

our post count will be over 1000 on day one alone
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2870 (isolation #134) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:38 am

Post by Alina »

That Aegor wagon was wat. Like really. I know NS is going to get on my ass for rhetorical questions or whatever, but why did people just jump off texcat? :/ Reinoe's pretty much sums up my thoughts on this. I want to look at how that went down again.

In post 2832, gameplay506 wrote:Right now I am ok with both oka and psyche. Reinoe is ok too.

Oka I would get behind if it weren't for his doctor claim. Something about it gives me bad vibes, but I'm still not sure I want to risk lynching a PR. He
could
be scum fakeclaiming. Ugh. Maybe I could go for Psyche. I still have to metadive him and ISO him again here. I'm way too tired to do that right now though. But why Reinoe? I think you may have explained this yesterday - apologies if I forgot. But I'm reading him as town. Why are you scumreading him?

In post 2862, OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: titus

being cryptic doesn't help town.

We can all be friends and lynch her!

you are making it very difficult for me to believe you are town

i'm struggling to imagine how it's even possible

In post 2869, RoyalApe wrote:I'm aware of being a neighbor, but I haven't seen anything about a separate area for posting?

Isn't that like the whole point of being a neighbor though? o.O

~

I'm gonna reread a little bit before casting my vote. I wish I could vote Oka. I really, really wish I could. x.x
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2873 (isolation #135) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:10 am

Post by Alina »

What are your reads, anyways? I don't think you've ever given much insight into them...
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2876 (isolation #136) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:16 am

Post by Alina »

Oh, okay. Please do - because I'm not understanding all the scumreads he's getting lol
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2880 (isolation #137) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:29 am

Post by Alina »

Why would there be more than one link??
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2881 (isolation #138) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:29 am

Post by Alina »

I'm confused.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2884 (isolation #139) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:31 am

Post by Alina »

Okay, like if you had to give reads on the whole (living) playerlist, what would they be?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2886 (isolation #140) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:31 am

Post by Alina »

The last post was directed at Royal.

Pedit: and oh okay
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2890 (isolation #141) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Alina »

Why'd you change your mind?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2893 (isolation #142) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:55 am

Post by Alina »

Gameplay I've been asking Oka for solid arguments all game. It's a lost cause.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2896 (isolation #143) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:08 am

Post by Alina »

I'm thinking about it. I wanna ISO her, but I'm tired right now and my brain isn't functioning all that well :P
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2898 (isolation #144) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Alina »

Really? Why's that? o.o
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2899 (isolation #145) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:11 am

Post by Alina »

oh holy fuck she has 201 posts. This is not gonna be fun.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2906 (isolation #146) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:18 am

Post by Alina »

Hmm. Okay. I personally think it depends on the person whether or not they would like to bus, and how hard they would do it, so it's probably good to look at the individuals in that situation; but I'm far too lazy to actually do that myself rn.

Pedit: Uhhhhhhhhh

okay now I'm confused. I wanna look into TSO as well now. But. Titus. I. ...so much for iso'ing? I guess they could be an SK but ugh now I'm sad.

Pedit 2: marquis what
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2909 (isolation #147) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:19 am

Post by Alina »

In post 2905, gameplay506 wrote:It's strange tho how no of the claimed nb members get killed.

I assume there's probably a scum in each, and they don't want to narrow down the possibilities? That's my guess, anyways.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2914 (isolation #148) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:22 am

Post by Alina »

I could ask you the same thing, Oka >_>
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2921 (isolation #149) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:25 am

Post by Alina »

I feel like I'm missing out on all the fun. :(

PEDIT: I'm also willing for texcat and Royal. The way the texcat thing went down feels BAD to me.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2933 (isolation #150) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:37 am

Post by Alina »

I think the whole gun-thing just varies on who's modding.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2938 (isolation #151) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:39 am

Post by Alina »

In post 2618, Wake1 wrote:texcat (L1): Aegor, reinoe, Mirhawk, tn5421, Marquis, Alina, OkaPoka, Elyse, T S O, Psyche

When they were at L1 this was it I think
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2941 (isolation #152) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:41 am

Post by Alina »

In post 2578, Psyche wrote:vote tex

Psyche looks bad there actually. I'm gonna look at the others, but he was the one jumped out to me the most.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2942 (isolation #153) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:41 am

Post by Alina »

oh

i misquoted

sorry
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2943 (isolation #154) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:41 am

Post by Alina »

i ctrl fed. i meant to quote this:

In post 2578, Psyche wrote:
vote texcat

oka is obvscum but whatever
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2945 (isolation #155) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:42 am

Post by Alina »

You have a bad feeling about looking at the wagon? >_>
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2952 (isolation #156) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:48 am

Post by Alina »

In post 2539, OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: tex

this is also bad

why did you vote tex

am i missing something in context?

In post 2155, reinoe wrote:
In post 2153, texcat wrote:I have struggled reading all of the posts and I believe Titus when she says (over and over and over again) that she
knows
that Aero is going to flip scum. If I find out that she lied about knowing, my next vote will be easy.

The above post is really fucking scummy.

Phone post.

In post 2159, reinoe wrote:Is anyone townreading texcat?

In post 2161, reinoe wrote:VOTE: texcat

Here's reinoe. Less bad since I agree that post was really bad.

TN voted for the same reason, it seems.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2953 (isolation #157) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:48 am

Post by Alina »

Oh. Gameplay already did that. Yay me, I'm so useful.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2968 (isolation #158) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:56 am

Post by Alina »

Oh.

Welp. Here we go~
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2981 (isolation #159) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:05 pm

Post by Alina »

GP is town, Oka, it's obvious, dw.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2988 (isolation #160) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:21 pm

Post by Alina »

Protect me, Oka, and I'll protect you with hugs. <3 BFFLs now, okay?

weee
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2989 (isolation #161) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:21 pm

Post by Alina »

i joined in do i get a prize
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3015 (isolation #162) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:54 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 3012, notscience wrote:Do we know who else is in the hood yet

i think this is a joke but if ur srs we know who's in both hoods(i assume there's only 2...? i guess there could be a third in hiding...)
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3017 (isolation #163) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by Alina »

aeronaut is like 99% scum

they like to contradict themselves

it's okay lets just like

kill him

killing is fun

yayy killing
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3018 (isolation #164) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by Alina »

also you didnt even claim back then what are you talking about oka
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3020 (isolation #165) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by Alina »

ok..i don't get what you're pointing out there?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3022 (isolation #166) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by Alina »

it's obvious who she investigated actually

at least like imo
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3025 (isolation #167) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:04 pm

Post by Alina »

i dunno

cause she couldn't figure out his alignment through normal scumhunting? don't ask me lol

anyways I keep seeing shaddowez lurking around in the online users thing. i like him when he posts but he keeps just like popping up and looking around then vanishing and that makes me depressed inside. please post more shaddowez i think im like the only person who is like reading you as supertown for some reason
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3028 (isolation #168) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:11 pm

Post by Alina »

hammer yayyyy
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3030 (isolation #169) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:15 pm

Post by Alina »

if gameplay was lying that he claimed in the qt i think royal or the other guy i dont even remember would say that
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3034 (isolation #170) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by Alina »

oka whyyy
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3035 (isolation #171) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 3032, shaddowez wrote:Didn't Royal just recently admit he didn't even know about the QT until recently?

true i forgot about that

but yeah he could say that if he wanted to

or the other guy

i dont remember who it was
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3036 (isolation #172) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:18 pm

Post by Alina »

i think i've turned into psyche actually after looking at my recent posts

what do i do
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3039 (isolation #173) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:19 pm

Post by Alina »

I know he was right

i was just bored and wanted to see what would happen
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3041 (isolation #174) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:26 pm

Post by Alina »

yes i knew my vote was there

why would i want to stall the day for another VC though

it's not like i'm a dayvig or anything

that was happening anyways Titus asked for time to reread
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3170 (isolation #175) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:32 pm

Post by Alina »

ugh sorry for not posting for a while, glad I haven't been replaced my internet was on the fritz and wouldn't do anything. I'll try and catch up shortly
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3176 (isolation #176) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:51 pm

Post by Alina »

Ok, apparently thread only opened tonight. Thank god. :lol:

This strange twilight thing is...what?

In post 3096, reinoe wrote:It's ok I wanted to vote for Aero yesterday but didn't feel motivated. We all have regrets from day one I think.

Anyway. I really look forward to pushing a RoyalApe lynch tomorrow.

He spends a lot of day one actively lurking, posting in other areas and not here. His only public contribution so far today was "omg can't believe day 2 is almost over" instead of the reads list he promised Alina. Unless someone can confirm he's towning it up in the neighborhood chat I think he's a good candidate for tomorrow.

I can get on board with this.

...Oka...

In post 3114, OkaPoka wrote:Royal and Peregrine are tomorrow's candidates for lynching.

then

In post 3125, OkaPoka wrote:Ill join the crusade on alina if i live.

You're okay with lynching anyone as long as it isn't you, aren't you? -_-

In post 3138, Wake1 wrote:Texcat, Vanilla Townie, has been stabbed to a bloody pulp Night 2!

:shifty: wat

In post 3142, Marquis wrote:
In post 3046, Josh_B wrote:M
a
rquis, your vote is a
li
ttle late don't you thi
n
k? Your pl
a
n seems fine. I'm thirsty, so I'll consider it.

"alina"

it was so blatantly obvious though i don't think it led to anything because scum could work around it

VOTE: pv

I didn't even notice that LOL. I wish I was conftown now but nope :(

~

Oka, what the hell?

In post 3149, OkaPoka wrote:why is everything about tree?

Okay, now you're saying something I actually agree with is strange. I think he defended tree a lot but I'd have to go back and look tbh. I think he was defending tree for the same reasons I was, but if it was for different reasons that could be interesting. Don't really want to lynch Marquis rn though unless I find damning stuff looking back(which I am far, far too lazy to do at this current point in time, dwi)

~

In post 3152, OkaPoka wrote:ns should die

Why? Does he have top secret info?

In post 3171, notscience wrote:Who is up shortly and what's the bounty on his head

I think I love you.

In post 3174, shaddowez wrote:I hate this site sometimes, eating my posts.

Oka
: Please explain your reasons for protecting Josh, a claimed PR, night 1, and then Marquis on N2? It seems awful convenient that there were two deaths both nights, but the PR you "protected" didn't die N1 and then they did on N2 when you "protected" somebody else.

This is actually a very good point. Josh_B was his #1 townread basically the whole time right? AND DIDN'T HE THINK TREE WAS SCUM FOR LIKE 5 FUCKING PAGES AND KEEP SAYING "WHY AREN'T WE LYNCHING TREE SCUM." ??? Also why don't you like the PV lynch? I have to ISO him bc I barely remember him at all. I want to ISO all the possible lynch targets tbh, not sure what I'd rather go w/ at this point
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3177 (isolation #177) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:53 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 3175, Marquis wrote:now now let's not try to pour suspicion on a slot whose role near-confirms him as town given the setup

It's hard for me not to suspect him :facepalm: I'd like to believe he's just insane but every single time he posts he makes it harder and harder
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3179 (isolation #178) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:54 pm

Post by Alina »

Oh nvm Marquis was sheriff cleared

i'm fucking retarded

i forgot about that
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3180 (isolation #179) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:54 pm

Post by Alina »

Wait, no, it was gameplay who was cop cleared right??
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3181 (isolation #180) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:57 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 3178, OkaPoka wrote:OMg Alina are you really going to push an Oka Lynch? I will crusade you.

OMGUS? Must be scum.

/okalogic
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3184 (isolation #181) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by Alina »

when were you confirmed as town?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3188 (isolation #182) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:01 pm

Post by Alina »

Stop what? -_-

Pedit: Okay
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3204 (isolation #183) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:11 pm

Post by Alina »

Yeah, great, thanks, keep ignoring my question Oka.

In post 3199, OkaPoka wrote:Im pretty sure either mir or shadoow is scum

Let me ask you a question. Do you have any TOWNREADS? Like, name three.

Pedit: Am I like the only person not in a freaking neighborhood? Geez.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3208 (isolation #184) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:16 pm

Post by Alina »

"bad stuff" Oh no, having unique opinions of my own! What ever will I do. I should just go to a suicide booth.

Oh, wow, you're townreading the claimed cop and a cop clear. Like, I mean BRAIN town. Not ROLE town. Like, who do you THINK is town but isn't nigh-confirmed? Also why is gameplay not in the town list when he's ALSO nigh-confirmed?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3228 (isolation #185) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:32 pm

Post by Alina »

lol

I'm on board this train!

And look, AtE, too. :roll:

Also, yes, Shaddowez is town. I've been saying that for a while.

pedit: Wow oka you've convinced me otherwise(you really didn't, just fyi)
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3230 (isolation #186) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:33 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 153, OkaPoka wrote:@reinoe, gambits are suicidal. remember lynch all liars?

I thought he believed in lynch all liars. :igmeou: :roll:
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3232 (isolation #187) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:33 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 3229, notscience wrote:Hem hem

Sarcasm is my thing, Miss.

i stole it

whatcha gon do girl
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3243 (isolation #188) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:46 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 3240, shaddowez wrote:He also thinks you are scum and fakeclaiming for town cred

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffwwwwwwwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3247 (isolation #189) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:48 pm

Post by Alina »

Oh my god Oka. You have YET TO EXPLAIN YOUR "OPINIONS" WITH GOOD REASONING, OR GIVE ME THREE TOWNREADS. HURRY. QUICKLY, OKA. I BELIEVE IN YOU, SON.

Pedit: Okay yeah I need Mirhawk
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3450 (isolation #190) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:19 pm

Post by Alina »

HI I AM HERE CATCHING UP SOON PLS DON'T REPLACE ME OUT
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3451 (isolation #191) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:26 pm

Post by Alina »

the moral of this post: reading oka posts is worse than going through childbirth

In post 3283, Mirhawk wrote:That was the SK kill. They were probably trying to hit scum.

I don't understand this, though - why would the SK want to hit scum when one was already lynched? That kill bamboozles me.

~

Speaking of Royal where is he and did he ever give a reads list

~

In post 3294, OkaPoka wrote:Aeronaut is the greatest player in the world.

What exactly is the point of posting stuff like this? Like really. If you don't have anything remotely useful to say please stop posting. It makes catching up incredibly irritating, and the fact that you attack people for "lurking" just for having less posts than you because they don't post useless crap like this is irritating as heckie. Like, YOU are more of a lurker than Shaddowez. All of Shaddowez's posts have content. You're basically just an active lurker at heart.

~

In post 3304, reinoe wrote:I'm fairly certain Oka is not a doctor. If what Shaddow said is true that he was going to claim cop in order to draw a nightkill. That's the last thing any PR would do is plan to draw a NK.

i think i love you

~

...okay so like

where did this mason stuff come from

okay then

i completely failed at noticing any of this

~

okay so why are people voting a claimed mason

~

WHY ARE PEOPLE VOTING SHADDOWEZ WHAT THE FUCK THAT PISSES ME OFF EVEN MORE TBH

~

once again people are voting masons. I don't understand you people.

~

In post 3343, shaddowez wrote:What do people think of the possibility of Tree/Psyche masons? Something in one of the posts felt like a crumb to me

Marquis posted crumbs that they gave in an earlier post, like on 131 or 132 or something, idk, it was as I was doing this catch-up post. It's highly likely.

In post 3344, reinoe wrote:Does it make sense for a Doctor to contemplate claiming Cop to "draw the bullet"? If OkaPoka had claimed VT then yes, a VT contemplating that kind of gambit is believable. I can't reconcile that with a doctor at all.

No. Let's kill him.

In post 3345, OkaPoka wrote:So here goes nothing.

I was going to claim a cop since I was getting called scum and didn't want to be lynched as doc. You see I was going to claim cop to take a bullet. And my "special plan" was to protect myself, as in my role pm it did not say I couldn't protect myself. I did not want to cause a mess so I didn't claim in thread, but talked in qt suggesting it. Wake clarified with me, that I couldn't protect myself.

Finally after that was clarified I considered a pgo claim to make it so I wouldn't die.

I kept this "special plan" to scare scum.

There is my explanation

YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT

YOU SAID LIKE "REMEMBER LYNCH ALL LIARS" LIKE FIVE FUCKING TIMES IN THE EARLY GAME

YOU ARE GOING AGAINST YOUR COMPLETE PHILOSOPHY

HOW YOU AREN'T DEAD YET IS BEYOND ME

DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE

~

In post 3349, OkaPoka wrote:This is why I never fakeclaim/gambit unless I can CLARIFY if my loophole is allowed :P

NO

NO

NO

WHY ARE PEOPLE NOT KILLING YOU

~

In post 3366, Mirhawk wrote:Is there a reason that nobody's disputing Oka's PR claim, but they are calling him scum?

I get the impression everyone's assuming he's a scum PR but I don't know why.

He's just too fucking scummy and keeps contradicting himself

like I can't

like how does this even exist

this shouldn't be allowed he should just be like

DEAD

~

Why are people even scumreading Shaddowez? Can someone answer me this because I don't remember anyone giving actual reasoning for it.

~

In post 3373, OkaPoka wrote:Shadow is scum cuz he is pushing a doctor lynch.

THEN WHY AREN'T THE REST OF US SCUM

DIE ALREADY JESUS

~

In post 3377, OkaPoka wrote:Marquis you are becoming psyche. Stop this now.

STOP ACTING SO FUCKING HOLIER THAN THOU WITH YOUR "STOP THIS NOW" I WANT TO FREAKING REACH THROUGH MY SCREEN AND SLAP YOU WHAT THE HELL IS EVEN WRONG WITH YOU DUDE

~

In post 3404, OkaPoka wrote:shaddow is scum for pushing me mainly. I have a huge bias since I know I am town. And doc.

you know

i have never actually hated and despised someone in a game of mafia before

but you just make it so hard for me to be calm and collected

~

In post 3406, OkaPoka wrote:Wasn't serious...

why

isn't

this

dead

someone

halp

In post 3414, tn5421 wrote:That's fine, when I die majiffy is confscum since I'm not.

If Majiffy is confscum from your perspective, why aren't you voting him? You can die too.

~

that reads list makes me want to just stab myself

brb dying irl
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3453 (isolation #192) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:33 pm

Post by Alina »

why isn't oka scum dead yet

let's kill oka scum

clever scum

lets lynch oka scum

oka such obvscum oh wow kill it

look, now i'm you!

AtF oh no i'm ever so scared

someone please help me kill this thing
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3457 (isolation #193) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:37 pm

Post by Alina »

i can't deal with this

this guy makes me just want to have a total meltdown

i can't with you

you're so freaking annoying

ugh
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3461 (isolation #194) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:41 pm

Post by Alina »

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

I HAD MY OWN REASONS FOR SCUMREADING YOU EARLY ON

THESE PEOPLE JUST KEEP ADDING ON TO IT

I HATE YOU SO MUCH DO YOU EVEN PAY ANY ATTENTION TO THE FUCKING GAME

PEDIT: NS PLEASE HUG ME I NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE SANE
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3465 (isolation #195) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:43 pm

Post by Alina »

he is the most annoying person i have ever had the misfortune of playing with

i have never once been this angry at someone in mafia before

he's just so freaking...why is he even alive i can't

pedit: that's a good point but it's just like

everything he's saying

is so dumb

like why do people believe it
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3470 (isolation #196) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:45 pm

Post by Alina »

and now people are going to be like "lol town rage teehee so town wow keep him alive such doctor" fml
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3475 (isolation #197) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:48 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 3472, notscience wrote:Stop being so negative and just relax holy fuck

i'm sorry but it's just like

he is the scummiest person i've ever seen

and people are just leaving him alive because he claimed doctor