Open 36: Picking Simplicity - Game over!

DeliciousD
DeliciousD
Townie
DeliciousD
Townie
Townie

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:38 am

Post by DeliciousD »

OJ did it!

vote: ojpower
DeliciousD
DeliciousD
Townie
DeliciousD
Townie
Townie

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:02 am

Post by DeliciousD »

unvote: vote
Jdodge for rhyming, I hate that as much as poor comic timing.
DeliciousD
DeliciousD
Townie
DeliciousD
Townie
Townie

Post Post #72 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:48 pm

Post by DeliciousD »

heh, the delicious irony is that if they had just skimmed over it before, all this 'don't tell the scum tactics, oh noes!' will have made them go back and look at it.
DeliciousD
DeliciousD
Townie
DeliciousD
Townie
Townie

Post Post #87 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:40 am

Post by DeliciousD »

I'm thinking JDodge and distad are being a bit too eager to jump on what's probably just a typo

vote: JDodge
DeliciousD
DeliciousD
Townie
DeliciousD
Townie
Townie

Post Post #118 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:16 am

Post by DeliciousD »

Doctor Kisses wrote:
DeliciousD wrote:I'm thinking JDodge and distad are being a bit too eager to jump on what's probably just a typo

vote: JDodge
Why are you singling out JDodge? distad was pushing a lot harder against AmeliaLi than JDodge was.
JDodge has ben jumping his votes around a lot and while I think distad's catch is pretty flimsy, I find it less suspicious that he'd vote on it himself than JDodge's getting on board with it, then going straight onto Nocmen saying that he'd made himself 'painfully obvious'. It just looks to me like JDodge is trying to cause as much suspicion as possible.
DeliciousD
DeliciousD
Townie
DeliciousD
Townie
Townie

Post Post #131 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:52 am

Post by DeliciousD »

I already explained my reasons, maybe distad's right and it's just JDodge's playing style that makes him seem more suspicious but until someone else does something more to catch my attention or JDodge gets too close to lynching without any more evidence, I'm leaving my vote there.
DeliciousD
DeliciousD
Townie
DeliciousD
Townie
Townie

Post Post #160 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:56 pm

Post by DeliciousD »

Fos: WhoMe?

If I'm right about JDodge then Whome? is scum as well, he voted Amelia after JDodge and then cast suspicion on the people voting for JDodge and now this vote for Nocmen...well I'm suspicious, that's all.
DeliciousD
DeliciousD
Townie
DeliciousD
Townie
Townie

Post Post #173 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:15 pm

Post by DeliciousD »

unvote vote: WhoMe?

Far too eager for a lynch
DeliciousD
DeliciousD
Townie
DeliciousD
Townie
Townie

Post Post #177 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:06 am

Post by DeliciousD »

Oh yes, I'm really pushing for a lynch, and I'm following people...being the only person voting for WhoMe at the moment, after previously mentioning my suspicions about him in 160.
And since I see it as a valid reason for a vote, does someone else also thinking that now make it an invalid reason? If that was the case, no-one would get lynched unless they made 11 seperate slip ups.
DeliciousD
DeliciousD
Townie
DeliciousD
Townie
Townie

Post Post #185 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:49 am

Post by DeliciousD »

kravhen wrote: He could've thrown a FOS to not appear too suspicious, then Amelia came and dropped her FOS, so now that he didn't feel alone he dropped a vote in a mini-post.
If you read back, I'd already FOS'd, after that, he sounded suspicious again, I'd rather not have to use both hands to point suspicion at someone so; vote.
DeliciousD
DeliciousD
Townie
DeliciousD
Townie
Townie

Post Post #189 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:01 am

Post by DeliciousD »

WhoMe? wrote:prevaricate much? FOsing? vote or don't.
He wanted to be voted for rather than be FOSd, I'm going along with his wishes.

But I do find it odd that my using the same reason as someone else for being suspicious gets you all riled up when a bunch of people went along with distad's 'catch' for AmeliaLi and the reason that I was first suspicious of WhoMe? was that he went along with JDodge's vote for nocmen when the only reason given was 'he should be lynched, that's all'...why does this particular, more justified vote, get you more antsy?
DeliciousD
DeliciousD
Townie
DeliciousD
Townie
Townie

Post Post #193 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:53 pm

Post by DeliciousD »

Oh noes, quick kravhen, FOS Honary Hitchhiker for FOSing WhoMe?! Me and AmeliaLi have already pointed out his poor reasoning, this means Honary Hitchhiker is teh scum.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”