Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3001 (isolation #400) » Sat May 23, 2015 10:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What has made you go from a solid town read on Elusive to a possible lynch candidate?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3003 (isolation #401) » Sat May 23, 2015 10:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also PB's track on Pointy was fucking awful.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3009 (isolation #402) » Sat May 23, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3006, elusive wrote:Also, you are the reason its hard for town to even know who to follow

lol no. Like if you wanna bus RIP then fine but you are NOT going to make it to lylo.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3056 (isolation #403) » Mon May 25, 2015 9:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3052, Rubicon wrote:I also don't think she would have made this post if she knew KC was mafia.

I don't really feel like she couldn't post that if KC was scum. Can you explain why you think she'd be unable to say that as scum. I do agree with you that "elusive is the kind of mafia player who's best read by her reaction to pressure" but in that mafiacraft game she wasn't name calling and ad homing. Her votes also suck.

vote:Elusive

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3070 (isolation #404) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

We are doing Elusive today, Vamp.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3072 (isolation #405) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

getting tracked doesn't confirm you. :facepalm:

I'm kinda flip flopping back and forth on Rubi. Sometimes I think he's scum and sometimes I think just town that's wrong as shit.

I think you are pretty likely to be scum. I don't think its some impossibility that you hedge on KC and soft defend her. I think your early vote on yourself was
ATE
. I think your calling RIP the best lynch today but switching to not vote with me and vote NOT A SCUM READ Vamp is all kinds of crazy scummy shit. In fact...your entire voting history is p bad.

What did you learn from KC's flip?

Your gonna flip scum and no amount of ad homing and name calling is going to change that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3073 (isolation #406) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

You're rather

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3074 (isolation #407) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

AND I feel like you are barely doing any hunting. You've been asking others to provide you with reads lists, why haven't you done your own?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3076 (isolation #408) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

She's just scum. Like all the new players ad hom, belittle etc. to try and get votes off them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3106 (isolation #409) » Tue May 26, 2015 9:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3077, Errantparabola wrote:I do not see scum in hysterical vitriol

KC did it, why can't Elusive do this?

In post 3078, elusive wrote:I've thought vampirate was scummy and opportunistic since day one

In post 3051, elusive wrote:Vampirate is just an incompetent leech

seems kinda odd to say about your scumread.

In post 3078, elusive wrote:he's wrong about me so he's wrong about someone else.

that, like, doesn't even make sense.

I'm sheeping rubicon because I trust him

unless you guys are really masons and you've decided to play super scummy then I still don't understand why you'd trust him, hell, even if he was town (and you knew he was town) I don't know why you'd trust his reads over your own. And you aren't even sheeping him.

RE: mafiacraft. In THIS
game
she's name calling and belittling anyone that targets her (me, vamp) In mafiacraft the closest that she got was calling ABR "cult of virus" or something like that. Her tone was totes different.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3107 (isolation #410) » Tue May 26, 2015 10:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3089, elusive wrote:viewtopic.php?p=6716106&user_select[]=25381#p6716106

I also just read this and don't see the name calling and ad hom that you are doing here. You called players that were voting for you "shit town" but I didn't see any personal attacks. Admittedly, I did skim 'cause tl;dr so if I missed these personal attacks can you tell me what they are?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3120 (isolation #411) » Tue May 26, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

piss, why are you doing nothing this game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3123 (isolation #412) » Tue May 26, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3111, RIP wrote:If that wasn't clear so I'll be capping anyone pushing his wagon or mine.

So why aren't you voting there?

In post 3115, elusive wrote:RIP is scum. I'm sure of it.

What made you change from "Nero is wrong about me so he's also wrong on RIP."?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3125 (isolation #413) » Tue May 26, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Elusive, why are you not sheeping Rubi?

Why are you not giving a reads list?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3129 (isolation #414) » Tue May 26, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3126, elusive wrote:Nero, ffs why do you feel the need to even talk to me? Anything I say you'll find something wrong with so why bother? Like wtf?

Mostly to see if I am wrong or right, though I still think your play is off and
NOT
the carefree scumhunting townie that was in mafiacraft or drawn on arrival. I am also hoping that others start to see what I see.

In post 3126, elusive wrote:Hey find a way to spin this: I looked at what KC said about RIP and how she soft defended him and said to leave him alone because he was hyper and ESL. THat plus her House interactions makes it likely that RIP is scum. His recent posts with jumping on the convenient train aren't great either.

How is that any different then your play? :lol: Also I am NOT townreading RIP.

In post 3128, elusive wrote:I'm not faking reads and some of the playerbase is lurking so don't feel the need.

We have 120+ pages, I think there's is plenty of content. This is the same problem that I've had with you for awhile now, you don't seem to be making and very hard commitments and keeping your options open.

I mean yea, if you are scum its not like I'm going to convince you that you are scum but don't expect my read on you to change anytime soon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3172 (isolation #415) » Wed May 27, 2015 10:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3167, Grib wrote:Also since I guess Rubicon knows Things I guess that makes him town.

scum also know things. By that logic scum are town. :igmeou:

Sure, if Rubi is some type of pr that has some type of inno on Elusive then fine, I'm wrong but I don't see how in the world that's town play. I also would not be surprised if RIP and Elusive are the last two scum and are bussing the shit out of each other. But then again, I also really dislike Peace....

basically, I think there HAS to be scum in Peace, RIP, Elusive 'cause I find it very hard to believe that all town voted Pointy yesterday.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3173 (isolation #416) » Wed May 27, 2015 10:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, RIP is soft claiming pr, if he has innos on Vamp and Errant I don't really see whats wrong with him "lock clearing" them. Yes, I think he's scummy and likely to be scum and we aren't going to let him float by on a soft claim but your reasoning kinda suxs.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3175 (isolation #417) » Wed May 27, 2015 10:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3165, RIP wrote:Tell me how many people I lock cleared please. Cuz I only have two
results

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3180 (isolation #418) » Wed May 27, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but I'm also worried about Piss ignoring the fuck out of this game but OMG, there's so much scummy crap players.

piss is ignoring this game and has done nothing.

elusive is prob whine scum.

errant has been lurking horribly since d2 though I have a KINDA light town read since it think it makes sense to sheep not scum for KC's last ditch CW.

and then there's still RIP and Peace. And Rubi was lurking badly in the beginning and not playing like town him and he's defending scummy as fuck Elusive.

but

Nero Cain
Grib
davesaz
PointYBagelS

Are all town. So we can just lynch snyone else and win this game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3183 (isolation #419) » Wed May 27, 2015 11:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3182, elusive wrote:I'm not going to believe him because he "lock cleared" far more names and then suddenly two

According to Grib, he's cleared Vamp and Errant. That's exactly two. Who else did he clear?

EVERYONE
is going to have a clear on themselves. :igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3184 (isolation #420) » Wed May 27, 2015 11:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also the fact that you think RIP is scum but find it odd that I think I think he's scum is *head explodes*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3186 (isolation #421) » Wed May 27, 2015 11:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:piss

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3187 (isolation #422) » Wed May 27, 2015 11:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Your play is just
that
horrible. Both in Drawn on and mafiacraft you were more freely flowing and doing your own thing. Here, you seem much more rigid. I think you are either scum or a pr.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3192 (isolation #423) » Wed May 27, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm thinking about a massclaim, discuss.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3194 (isolation #424) » Wed May 27, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

1/3rd?

lets say there is 4 scum meaning town is going to be 14. The majority of that will be vts so atleast 8 but 6 seems like it would be pretty high, so maybe a 9/5 split?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3208 (isolation #425) » Wed May 27, 2015 7:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

unvote

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3229 (isolation #426) » Thu May 28, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3212, Vampirate wrote:So what's the deal with the pisskop wagon?

piss is posting
EVERYWHERE
but here, so I wanted to apply some pressure b/c if town he needs to contribute and I could see him being lurky scum. But then him shooting l-1 so fat does make me a little worried. He either starts posting or he should be force replaced, if not given rope.

RIP is p hard to understand at times and Elusive is still pretty scummy. I feel like I'm in a game of "pick the two dullest turds out of a pile of shit"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3230 (isolation #427) » Thu May 28, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

mod:please prod piss

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3233 (isolation #428) » Thu May 28, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3231, pisskop wrote:To be honest I cross replaced into this game so I'm kinda meh on it. I'll catch up and share my thoughts.

We could just lynch or or you can just replace out and I'll advertise the game and get an active player.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3244 (isolation #429) » Thu May 28, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Your play has been shit, Elusive. If I really felt like it I could do a PBP and show it but frankly? You aren't worth it. (and I'm lazy) You are now calling RIP scum, yet also claiming my play is bad. Who have I been tunneling since the end of d1?

HOUSE

who replaced House?

RIP

You either think RIP is scum or you think my play is bad. You
cannot
think both. There's also no way for me to KNOW who is scum, sure I think that you and RIP are the scummiest two players in the game but there's all this other crap that calls themselves town and IF you were town you should understand that.

vote:Elusive

I think you and Rubi need to full claim. (please fakeclaim masons so I can lynch you both) Though I wouldn't be that suprised if you and RIP were bussin' each other into oblivion and Rubi is just wrong as shit as normal.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3290 (isolation #430) » Fri May 29, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3250, Rubicon wrote:So what's your plan for when elusive flips town? (When, not if.)

We'll have three lynches left to catch the remaining scum. Who do you choose?

Her play is really bad. Even if you have some sort of inno on her I feel like you are auto tuning yourself instead of using your brain. I am KINDA willing to listen if she's town and is playing scummy to not get shot, its a horrible but valid strategy, but her play doesn't match her town meta and her play is full of cog dis.

I'd be inclined to lynch in

PeaceBringer
pisskop
Rubicon
RIP

I know you said three but I'm a tad undecided.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3292 (isolation #431) » Fri May 29, 2015 9:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3266, pisskop wrote:Again why? Are we in trouble?

Well, Grib and Peace are claimed PRs, RIP was softing a pr (he's claimed now thought. Both of Elusive ans Rubi are soft claiming prs. Why should we not massclaim?

In post 3266, pisskop wrote:Like is this wagon really because I'm not as active as I could be? That's bad, especially since it exploded.

I agree with you that the fact the wagon exploded makes it bad but the premise of the wagon wasn't. Like you are ignoring this game while posting it up elsewhere and then came in and said "well I'm a cross replace, i don't care about this game" This is exactly what scum Ika did in my last NY game. Not sure why you think its cray cray that I (and others) would suspect your slot for doing nothing and posting it up elsewhere.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3293 (isolation #432) » Fri May 29, 2015 9:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3256, Rubicon wrote:
In post 3180, Nero Cain wrote:though I have a KINDA light town read since it think it makes sense to sheep not scum for KC's last ditch CW.

What is this referring to?

Errant.

I seriously have a hard time finding all of Elusive, Peace and RIP to be town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3297 (isolation #433) » Fri May 29, 2015 9:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3294, Rubicon wrote:Also for the love of god can you stop saying this stuff about me having an inno or being masons

Ah, so you just have a town read on her then? ok, that makes me feel better. You are wrong as shit bro.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3298 (isolation #434) » Fri May 29, 2015 9:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or you are scum and know she is town...or you guys are scum together. Yea, still want to lynch her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3300 (isolation #435) » Fri May 29, 2015 9:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

so vote her

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3311 (isolation #436) » Fri May 29, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

IF I voted with you today would you be willing to vote Elusive with me tomorrow?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3329 (isolation #437) » Fri May 29, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3320, Grib wrote:You mean everyone hasn't figured out my role and exact Night actions yet?

no. Town don't really look for crumbs...Rubi, I'm looking at you.

Piss is playing very differently but I'm not sure which one scum is, if he's not going to even try I'd be ok with his lynch but the only thing that makes me worry is that his wagon went SOOOOOOOO fast and I think fast wagons usally denote town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3334 (isolation #438) » Fri May 29, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I guess, idk...I prob just have such a sour tase b/c he's defending the shit out of Elusive.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3336 (isolation #439) » Fri May 29, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain-town
Grib-town
davesaz-town
PointYBagelS-prob town due to kc CW
RIP-tentatively buying his claim
Errantparabola-if RIP is town he has no need to lie so prob town.
Vampirate-gut town
Taly-gut town
Rubicon-maybe town

PeaceBringer
pisskop
elusive
^
last 2 scum here?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3338 (isolation #440) » Fri May 29, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but then again, Peace is a claimed PR so I'm kinda not wanting to kill that but OMG, his track was SOOOOOOOOOO horrible. And that fast wagon on Piss really bothers me, Elusive is still where I want to go today. I may or may not want to kill Rubicon if she flips scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3340 (isolation #441) » Fri May 29, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Elusive/piss team?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3348 (isolation #442) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that is a thing too, like I was in a game and all the town powers were X-shot and the guy that claimed he was full was scum.

but then we ONLY have 5/6 town prs

fn
tracker
joat
cop

and I had thought that Rubi was softclaiming an inno on Elusive. I thought his post that said it was a fact that Elusive was town was a soft claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3350 (isolation #443) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3308, Rubicon wrote:I'd also point out that while RM voted KC on day two, on day one his posts were a pretty classic case of distancing while voting other people.

In post 1370, RationalMadman wrote:Klingon yes, he's very scummy to me but I don't know if he plays 'middle' even as town or if this is specifically his scumplay. I'd be willing to lynch him though, but would much prefer a Xen/Graf lynch as despite Xen being an okayish player post-replacement, Graf did not towntell at all. He made consistently no sense and contradicted himself over and over.

Klingoncelt is scummy, but maybe it's just her playstyle. He'd much prefer to lynch one of those two townies instead.

In post 1403, RationalMadman wrote:The issue for me with the Klingon BW is that the people hopping on it are all my scumreads or null reads.

It's not that I particularly townread klingon, it's that the people attacking him are all outside of my town circle.

Here he's coming up with reasons why KC might not be scum after all.

In post 1752, RationalMadman wrote:VOTE: bellaphant

I like this bandwagons for 2 reasons.

1) peace and rubicon are voting them and both seem towny enough to me.

2) If klingoncelt was looking for an easy bw to get attention off him, i bet he'd bus so when he dies they look towny.

I really hate the way he justifies his bellaphant vote by trying to tie her to KC at a point when he hasn't even voting KC. First it's inconsistent because his previous few mentions of KC have been about all the reasons why she might not be scum after all, but now he's treating her like definite scum out of the blew (to the point that he's looking for her partners.) And yet, still finding a reason to vote someone else. Ewww.

This is also p similar to how Elusive was calling madman scum but wasn't voting him 'cause her townbloc didn't agree with her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3358 (isolation #444) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1402, elusive wrote:I've seen KC mislynched as town for foot in the mouth kind of posts

In post 1831, elusive wrote:Unless someone can make a coherent case on why they think she's scum, I'm not buying what's been "sold" so far on her. There is something slightly different here but I'm sure those with the ability to infer can figure out why that may or may not be the case.

i think scum shot Boons n1 to recruit him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3360 (isolation #445) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Boon did that to let scum know who he was.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3365 (isolation #446) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

There is nothing townie about her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3367 (isolation #447) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that Ric had a good case on KC? Yes I liked it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3371 (isolation #448) » Fri May 29, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3369, Vampirate wrote:
In post 3367, Nero Cain wrote:that Ric had a good case on KC? Yes I liked it.

No, i'm asking if you agree with Peace that Ricastle's primary case on KC was her supposedly knowing his role?

Thoughts?

I think it was a big part of it yes. She called his power weak and then avoided answering questions about it. Was it his primary case? no. His OC was about KC selectively scumhunting me and having a very weird reason to suspect me.

I am not sure where you are going with this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3372 (isolation #449) » Fri May 29, 2015 6:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3351, Rubicon wrote:
In post 3348, Nero Cain wrote:and I had thought that Rubi was softclaiming an inno on Elusive. I thought his post that said it was a fact that Elusive was town was a soft claim.

No I claimed in my second post.

I'm pretty sure there's one more unclaimed PR though.

I know this NOW but that's what I thought your "its a fact that Elusive is town" was.

We have 3 claimed prs and 1 dead pr. I think that we'll have
AT MOST
6 town prs. I think 4 prs are too few so 5 is the sweet spot so I think Peace is scummy (just like I think RIP is scummy) but I'd rather not lynch him today.

My preference is Elusive for the day.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3373 (isolation #450) » Fri May 29, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like lets just pretend that RIP and PB are both town prs that makes all of

Nero Cain
Grib
davesaz
PeaceBringer
RIP
Errantparabola

conf town

I am town reading both

PointYBagelS and Vampirate

leaving a POE pool of

elusive
pisskop
Rubicon
Taly

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3374 (isolation #451) » Fri May 29, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but I'm also not super super high on Rubi/Taly scum so Elusive/Piss seem like the optimal lynches for the day.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3376 (isolation #452) » Fri May 29, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who is the other scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3394 (isolation #453) » Sat May 30, 2015 9:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3388, davesaz wrote:But I'd have her as closest to town of those in the questionable pile

Who is the questionable pile? piss, peace, elusive, rip?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3395 (isolation #454) » Sat May 30, 2015 10:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3383, elusive wrote:Why did you provide reads without reading? That seems backwards and your vote is a NoU of epic proportions.

says the person that isn't providing any reads to keep as many people lynchable as possible.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3397 (isolation #455) » Sat May 30, 2015 10:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3373, Nero Cain wrote:like lets just pretend that RIP and PB are both town prs that makes all of

Nero Cain
Grib
davesaz
PeaceBringer
RIP
Errantparabola

conf town

I am town reading both

leaving a POE pool of

elusive
pisskop
Rubicon
Taly

thoughts?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3406 (isolation #456) » Sat May 30, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think both of RIP and Peace are p scummy but the 5 pr thing makes sense to me and the 2 shot FN+2 shot cop+JOAT with a 1 shot investigates doesn't seem like an impossibility. I am a little wary that PB is not an X shot but without further pr claims he doesn't have to hang right now. So that's where I'm at.

I'd like RIP to clarify his results.

but

INTENT TO HAMMER

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3410 (isolation #457) » Sat May 30, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no, the fast wagon on him still freakes me out but I'm still ok with this lynch since he's doing nothing. I'd like to see what Pointy has to say before we go to night.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3417 (isolation #458) » Sat May 30, 2015 9:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:ika

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3430 (isolation #459) » Sun May 31, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3397, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3373, Nero Cain wrote:like lets just pretend that RIP and PB are both town prs that makes all of

Nero Cain
Grib
davesaz
PeaceBringer
RIP
Errantparabola

conf town

I am town reading both

leaving a POE pool of

elusive
pisskop
Rubicon
Taly

thoughts?

In post 3419, elusive wrote:Oh look nothing to say about Taly and his convenient reads for town cred where he missed some important things, Nero?

If not paying attention is a scumtell for yu, does this make you conf scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3431 (isolation #460) » Sun May 31, 2015 9:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3427, Grib wrote:I don't know if that means there also isn't another Doctor/Cop/[redacted]

If RIP is telling the truth then there is NOT another cop.

we should prob do a massclaim tomorrow me thinks.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3438 (isolation #461) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3433, elusive wrote:NERO, if you are town look at KC and Vampirate interactions (I put the post numbers in my post on that). Is there something there? Idk.

Why are you asking me and not your townbloc that you trust oh so much?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3445 (isolation #462) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yet you were posting it up elsewhere earlier today, why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3455 (isolation #463) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Rubi, what is the difference between RM's "classic case of distancing while voting other people." and Elusive doing that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3456 (isolation #464) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ika is p much scum doing nothing and should be hammered ASAP

and here's the POE list.

Elusive
Rubi
Taly
Vamp
pointy
Peace
Rip
Errant
davesaz
Grib
Nero Cain

GG

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3457 (isolation #465) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ika is still posting it up site wide, one of you guys just need to hammer.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3573 (isolation #466) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

has Taly claimed yet?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3578 (isolation #467) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

^

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3580 (isolation #468) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

peace is town (probs) and I'm still light town reading pointy over him being a KC CW

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3582 (isolation #469) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Elusive

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3588 (isolation #470) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

This what I know (or think I know)

I am a VT. Even if Taly claims pr I'm not going to buy that since 6 prs are WAAAAAAAY too many. She's prob vt and thus there are too many vt claims so scum is faking vt.

This means there is one scum out of elusive, rubi, pointy, vamp and taly.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3589 (isolation #471) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3586, Vampirate wrote:
In post 3582, Nero Cain wrote:Elusive

This isn't going to work as much as I hate to admit it.

If elusive is scum than BlueBlooded and RIP are pretty much too.

Blue is claiming Doctor, thus his night 1 protection would have to be a lie.

RIP cleared Blue already thus if Blue is scum, so is RIP as his claim would have to be a lie.

I refuse to believe that scum would shoot at someone that was voting nothing but town on d1 (me, Garmr/Xay, Skold). I still think there's some plausibility to scum shooting Boon's n1. Even if I'm wrong and scum did shoot at her n1 she's still POEable b/c I refuse to believe there's scum outside of you, rubi, tay, her, pointy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3591 (isolation #472) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Did RIP claim to have an inno on her?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3593 (isolation #473) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yea, that's my plan since scum can't kill all 6 conftown.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3595 (isolation #474) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like IDK, its super duper plausible that scum shot Boon n1 and I kinda hate that fact that Vamp is writting that off in favor of clearing Elusive whom I don't find to be a very plausible shot. But yea, what Rubi said, just lynch all the unconfirmed.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3599 (isolation #475) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Grib killed Boon on n2. Having played traitor b4 I know that shooting the traitor is a way of recruiting them. I find a Boons n1 shot far more plausible than shooting a vt that was doing nothing but voting town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3600 (isolation #476) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but like Rubi said, we can just kill all 5 unconfirmed vts. I may or may not gloat when Elusive flips scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3601 (isolation #477) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the only thing that makes me slightly twitch is that rubi said it was a "fact that Elusive was town" so scum with inside information?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3602 (isolation #478) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or maybe I am wrong about Taly, idk, they've been pretty lurky at times. Like ok, lets lynch that but if its a town flip we are doing one of elusive/rubi.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3605 (isolation #479) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why wouldn't they? Like Boon was tunneling on scum so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3606 (isolation #480) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Vamp, its totally possible that Blue is NOT lying about protecting Elusive n1 and she just wasn't shot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3609 (isolation #481) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

though Vamp's "there's no way that scum shoot Boons" is fairly annoying (and maybe, but a pretty big maybe for me, scum knowing that they didn't shoot Boons) but I'ma chalk is up to '15 horribleness.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3619 (isolation #482) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean someone said that this game used the OLD normal guidelines so idk if the role of traitor was switched or anything. I mean I just find her to such a bizarre n1 shot. And remember my original reason that I was suspicious over her? She was calling RM scum but wouldn't vote him so she makes sense to me as scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3620 (isolation #483) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3618, Vampirate wrote:
In post 3617, Grib wrote:Wow, that sucks.

Still if either elusive, RIP or BlueBlooded flip scum, they are all probably scum. If one flips town, they are all probably town.

yea...no. Like Blue's slot still could have protected Elusive and that doesn't make him scum. Like those are two different things.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3621 (isolation #484) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Vamp

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3623 (isolation #485) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3616, Rubicon wrote:
In post 3611, Grib wrote:If this game is normal and uses the normal standards for a Traitor, then

'A Traitor cannot be recruited to join the rest of the Mafia team, and is killed if shot.'

And if they're immune to the NK, they should be Bulletproof.

So.

I think this game was reviewed & approved
before the normal standards for traitor
went into affect (which was April).

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3625 (isolation #486) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but it doesn't really matter b/c Elusive is still on the POE list so ja...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3632 (isolation #487) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

then why are you voting Taly?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3636 (isolation #488) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What am I not reading that I should take into consideration?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3642 (isolation #489) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3637, elusive wrote:Where I'm fucking vote your complete animal.

?????

You are voting for Taly, you called Vamp scum. I asked why you were voting taly instead of vamp. That's not ignoring anything.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3643 (isolation #490) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3640, Vampirate wrote:@Nero: What makes you believe the Peace claim of tracker to be true?

b/c the 5 prs thing makes some sense to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3645 (isolation #491) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

on nm, she did change her vote oh well.

still think she's scum for not voting RM when his wagon first popped up but oh well.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3648 (isolation #492) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3643, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3640, Vampirate wrote:@Nero: What makes you believe the Peace claim of tracker to be true?

b/c the 5 prs thing makes some sense to me.

Like I'm not going to believe 6prs but 5 seems totes reasonable to me.

Skold, the Vanilla Town
Xayzeck, the Vanilla Town
Creative, the Vanilla Town
elusive-vt
Nero Cain-vt
Rubicon-vt
PointYBagelS-vt
Vampirate-vt
davesaz-vt
Taly-vt?

Ricastle, the Town Friendly Neighbor
RIP-2-shot cop
BlueBloodedToffee-doc
Grib-JOAT
PeaceBringer-tracker

Like if Taly claims pr and flips town pr then I'd bet a large sum of money on the last scum being in the prs. Assuming that all the pr claims are true and taly is a vt/scum faking vt. Then that make Dave and I the only two confirmed 'nillas.

leaving scum to be in taly, poiny, vamp, elusive and rubi.

RIP
blue
grib
peace
dave
nero are all town

Scum can't kill us all so GG.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3653 (isolation #493) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hey Grib, remind me of your powers

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3685 (isolation #494) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3682, davesaz wrote:I'm pretty skeptical about their being a JOAT and a 2-shot cop and a tracker. That's a lot of investigative power.

I feel like the JOAT, FN, 2 shot cop isn't a bad combo. Its a max of 4 investigations. A tracker is weaker since their only useful results are when its one scum left. I kinda questioned if Grib would have two protects AND we had a full doc but I don't think that's impossible either. A 10/4 split isn't totes out of question but meh...idk 9/5 seems about right to me so I think the last scum is in pointy, rubi, vamp, elusive and I guess Taly.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3744 (isolation #495) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3742, PointYBagelS wrote:It's been nearly a day and no response from Nero. That in itself is rather telling, I think.

How am I supposed to post when I ain't home?

you guys are to lynch pointy once I flip town, ok?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3746 (isolation #496) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3747 (isolation #497) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, on one hand I do kinda agree with Pointy that this makes very little tactical sense as scum but then its absolutely horrible to do as town and I would be ok with watching this hang 'cause I don't think keeping him around is a good idea at all.

I think there's 4 possible things here.

1. RIP thinks I'm scum so he's gambiting.
2. RIP is scum.
3. The mod made a mistake.
4. He's stupid and can't find his pm.

1 or 2 seem like the most possible to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3748 (isolation #498) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3738, Vampirate wrote:Also if Nero confirms RIP'S check then RIP is a true virtual town clear.

How would I do this? If I were scum its not like I would claim that I'm scum and as town its not like I'd know if RIP targeted me or not so :?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3752 (isolation #499) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you not posting here, elusive?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3754 (isolation #500) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3756 (isolation #501) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

For someone that said

In post 3644, elusive wrote:I'm voting Vampirate, so get your eyes\brain\health checked:

you are equally guilty.

In post 3744, Nero Cain wrote:you guys are to lynch pointy once I flip town, ok?

In post 3747, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, on one hand I do kinda agree with Pointy that this makes very little tactical sense as scum but then its absolutely horrible to do as town and I would be ok with watching this hang 'cause I don't think keeping him around is a good idea at all.

I think there's 4 possible things here.

1. RIP thinks I'm scum so he's gambiting.
2. RIP is scum.
3. The mod made a mistake.
4. He's stupid and can't find his pm.

1 or 2 seem like the most possible to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3757 (isolation #502) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Meanwhile, YOU are not discussing any of these things.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3759 (isolation #503) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

My play has been WAAAAAY better than yours but that's only 'cause you are scum so meh.

RIP is basically claiming a guilty on me so you either think one of us is scum. Yet you are not voting either of us. Why? This makes we worry that you are scum that knows that I am town. I think if you were town you'd have something to say about this but you aren't really saying anything.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3762 (isolation #504) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I guess its possible that it could just be poor town play but RIP kinda claiming guilty on me is a pretty important development and its alarming to me to you have basically nothing to say. I mean you did say "I'm holding my thoughts on the latest developments for now until more info comes up" but you only said that when your name was called so it looks like scum going with whatever the majority decides.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3763 (isolation #505) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3761, elusive wrote:Also you seem to ignore that "no result" is actually possible.

Other than RIP being out of shots how else is this possible?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3765 (isolation #506) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

After RIP posts I'll be sure to prod you again b/c you don't really post unless your name gets called. Hello Beetlejuice.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3770 (isolation #507) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3769, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Nero, you understand it's very likely elusive is town due to protects, right?

Maybe, there's other possibilities I think and her play just seems so scummy and survivalist. It doesn't match her previous town meta. She avoided the KC wagon/defended her as well and soft defended Boons. Was calling Ric Castle scum but was hesitant to vote him and then refused to vote RM. So like I think her play has been pretty pro-scum.

I mean if we want to say that RIP is just an idiot and/or a silly gambiter and your two protects on Elusive and Rubi make them town then we are left with Drixx/pointy/vamp.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3787 (isolation #508) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3785, PointYBagelS wrote:I think Nero is the scummier of the two

I need a good laugh and something to do. What am I "scummy" for besides that junk about knowing that I'm town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3789 (isolation #509) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you think it was bussing as opposed to town just doing what needed to be done?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3791 (isolation #510) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 186, Nero Cain wrote:*shrugz* I think there's a fine line. Yes I'd like to see him dead sooner rather than later based on who he is alone
but I also think that getting him sorted and getting the ball rolling this early is important.

I also did NOT abandon his wagon. Like I was still voting him when everyone switched to jbomb so I mean all of you, rubi, taly/drixx and pointy claiming that I did are either scum or lack reading comprehension. I did
sorta
abandon in d2 but thats b/c House was playing like shit and I have a tendency to find shitty play scummy and I can only vote one player a day so....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3792 (isolation #511) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, have you read the game, alt?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3794 (isolation #512) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I was pretty sure you were someones alt

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3796 (isolation #513) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 436, Shinobi wrote:
Boonskiies (3): Nero Cain, davesaz, PeaceBringer

In post 440, Skold wrote:
VOTE: Boon

In post 561, Rubicon wrote:VOTE: jbomber

In post 563, PointYBagelS wrote:VOTE: Jbomber732

In post 565, Errantparabola wrote:VOTE: jbomber

In post 566, Skold wrote:VOTE: Jbomber

In post 568, Ricastle wrote:VOTE: jbomber732

In post 574, Creative wrote:VOTE: jbomber732

They heyday of the Boons wagon was long past and even if I didn't move from the Boons wagon Peace would have leaving me and Dave as the only two votes. Boons wasn't a viable wagon and I am very confused why you 4 think I should have stubbornly stayed on Boon instead of helping to achieve another lynch on someone I suspected as well. Its equally odd that Rubi and pointy find it scummy that I suspected Jbomber when
THEY DID AS WELL.
I mean WTF? Its like I'm playing in a newbie game except most of the ACTUALLY newbs are better than most of the play here. I feel like the basic argument here is "you couldn't push the Boons wagon through and thus you are scummy" 'cause its pretty misreppy to claim that I left a wagon
WHEN THERE WASN'T A VIABLE WAGON!
Both Pointy and Drixx are on the POE list and I wouldn't be surprised if there was scum there at all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3797 (isolation #514) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So my questions for you are

!. What do you think of the jbomber wagon?
2. If you think it was a scumlead cw to Boon scum, who was the scum pushing it?
3. If you think it was me, why is my suspicion "scummy" and not anyone elses?
4. If you think Jbomb/vamp is scummy then why do you suspect me? He was trying to start a wagon on me with really bad reasoning.
4. Have you read the full game yet?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3800 (isolation #515) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you did suspect me for a long time but

we should prob just lynch Drixx and see if that ends the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3805 (isolation #516) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

can you give us a quick overview of where you are at?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3807 (isolation #517) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TBH, its not like its going to take very long to explain. If by tomorrow there's not an explanation I'm going to assume you are stalling scum that's faking a guilty on me and start calling for your head and if the game isn't over we are going to lynch Drixx and Pointy and Vamp.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3832 (isolation #518) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3815, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Forgot he was in the game...

bullshit

In post 3828, RIP wrote:It was obv I knew who the doctor was and didn't out so he didn't die.

how did you know there was a doc?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3839 (isolation #519) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3843 (isolation #520) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you don't need to ask the mod to paraphrase. I mean just tell us what happened. Did you send in a for a check on me and were sent a pm that said "no result"? Did you just plain not get a pm?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3847 (isolation #521) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and you are sure that you still had a cop check left after Errant? Was your "town read" on Vamp really a cop check?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3848 (isolation #522) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3846, RIP wrote:But nice to see u sub in. Must be nice being conf town

Rememebr that game we destroyed together? Too bad subbed out ;(
I won that game for us,

???

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3852 (isolation #523) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

he'd have to be an SK and lying about his bodyguard power. I kinda wondered about him having two doc protects AND there being a full town doc but you have an inno on Errant and those missed kills...although, one thought is that in a normal game th last scum can't BOTH nk ans use thier power so scum using their power instead of the nk would explain the lack of a night kill but Boons would have to be a recruitable traitor for him to be lying about doc.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3854 (isolation #524) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Its just words. The other explanation is that scum did not nk and used their power instead.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3857 (isolation #525) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

not in a normal, no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3895 (isolation #526) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

idk, I still want to lynch Drixx today. He's active sitewide and sure he has alot of catching up today but I could easily see scum sitting there and doing nothing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3896 (isolation #527) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Drixx

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3898 (isolation #528) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm pretty suspicious of anyone not named Dave and Grib and I'm just a little bias b/c I like my theory of 9/5.

What happened to your "OMG Taly slot is so scummy."?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3937 (isolation #529) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3917, Rubicon wrote:The whole RIP thing?

But you didn't really answer my question. Why do you not want to lynch RIP?

I don't think the "RIP thing" is reason to stop suspecting Taly slot.

I also did answer your question. I still believe in my 9/5 thing.

I feel like Pointy's "one of Nero/RIP have to be scum" is false dichotomy. I don't think it makes a ton of sense on RIPs part as scum. I mean, part of me wants to be right b/c he was playing poorly/scummy but then who here isn't playing poorly?

Peace helped contribute to a possible no lynch, his track on Pointy felt like junk.

There's you selectively scumhunting.

There's Elusive who is just plain fucking junk. She was hesitant to vote her scum read (RC) was hesitant to vote (RM). She's pulling a Celt and claiming that I'm "obsessing" with her when you have to squint really really hard to see any sort of town motivation. I mean she
prob
is town but my reasons for suspecting her aren't the crap she's claiming they are.

Speaking of BBT, I don't feel like he really cares who gets lynched and thats pretty lame town play.

All we are getting from Drixx is lip service about future content, so there's like 0% reason to let that live. If that flips scum and the game isn't over then I'm going after Bagels.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3938 (isolation #530) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3935, PointYBagelS wrote:If he visited no one and there was a roleblock, the only way he's scum is if the mafia intentionally no-killed and there are 2 of them

I still think that a 4/14 split makes sense, and 5 seems odd and I'm not sure why you and Elusive keep bringing that up but my question is...Rubi is saying that Taly flaked during the night and thus is scum could not have performed the kill yet you are ignoring this, why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3940 (isolation #531) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, lets just say that RIP is telling the truth. Who is scum then?

If we say that Elusive is town b/c she was an attempted kill on night 1, and that taly slot is town for not going anywhere last night, and that RIP isn't lying scum...we are left with a pool of...

Rubicon
PointYBagelS
Vampirate

which is actually not that bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3942 (isolation #532) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you ain't cleared either.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3943 (isolation #533) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Rubicon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3999 (isolation #534) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3944, elusive wrote:Why not Vampirate instead or PointyBagel, Nero?

I picked one name out of three' cause you know there was only a 33% chance I'd pick one name.

Idk, that whole "its a fact that Elusive is town" and selective scumhunting where he pushed Talys slot as scum for something you are equally guilty of just bugs me from him.

In post 3948, Rubicon wrote:lying about being roleblocked

How would he know he was roleblocked?

In post 3979, PointYBagelS wrote:The "scum rolestopper" is possible but
unlikely

how so?

I am town. Lets just say RIP is town. Who is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4001 (isolation #535) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3991, RIP wrote:He is not even towny.

Helped lead a Piss wagon, helped get KC lynched. Son please. I don't know if this is you wigging out 'cause you might get lynched today or if it is scum that's talking out of his ass.

My gut wants to lynch Drixx 'cause he's been here a week and shows no sign of catching up or taking an interest in this game. Pointy seems like a good idea too.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4002 (isolation #536) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nope, I totes hate the idea of a Joat scum WITH an extra kill.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4005 (isolation #537) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no, b/c there were two kills that night. He's either a town Joat or a sk..but don't sks in normals have to be compulsive?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4007 (isolation #538) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

PeaceBringer
Grib
RIP
BlueBloodedToffee

^
prob all town for being claimed prs

elusive-eventhough her play has been a steaming pile of shit and since apparently Boons is not a recruitable traitor (I guess?) I'm willing buy the scum shot at her and she was doccd
Nero Cain-town
davesaz-town

Rubicon-rub is actually saying some of the same things that I think so it makes me think that he's coming from the same motivation ergo; town
Drixx-would still lynch but I'm ok ok with the "he went nowhere" making him town. So not for today me thinks.

So we should be lynching in

PointYBagelS
Vampirate

vote:Pointy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4009 (isolation #539) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm town, who is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4011 (isolation #540) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nope. Why is there a no kill then? Like you really think I'd target Rubi with all these prs sitting on here?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4013 (isolation #541) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

peace, grib and rip were claimed ages ago. Read better srub.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4015 (isolation #542) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, there was a pr killed last night and the only other scum shot has been on supertown creative. I mean, I kinda sorta understand the whole "RIP has night action information that makes it looked like Nero lied!" but if you actully stopped and thought that I was scum then you know that me not taking a shot makes any kind of sense but it also makes no sense that I'd shoot at not one of the claimed prs? But I don't think you really care that much who gets lynched.

but then the fact that you didn't know most of the prs were already claimed says alot so *shrugz*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4019 (isolation #543) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4016, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:My scum read on you does not come from RIP's actions.

k what then?

In post 4017, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 4015, Nero Cain wrote:TBF, there was a pr killed last night

No, there wasn't...

Nobody was killed last night.

Well the night before, the FN kill

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4021 (isolation #544) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If I were scum I certainly would not do this but its not like you'll take me word for it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4050 (isolation #545) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I've only brought up out twice or thrice about how Elusive avoided the fuck out of the original RM wagon but she is "confirmed town" since she was the scum n1 shot. :roll:

Maybe RIP is scum, he's like just all over the place. idk

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4051 (isolation #546) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but naw, I think my vote is going to be on Drixx all day tomorrow. (if game isn't over) Or Maybe its a Drixx and RIP team and RIP fakeclaimed a guilty on my to save the Taly/Drixx slot?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4054 (isolation #547) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you are awful. Like WTF is townie about Drixx? RIP was so fucking sure that I was scum...that he voted with me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4116 (isolation #548) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Drixx

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4119 (isolation #549) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4056, davesaz wrote:homemade sauce

How do you make your sauce?

In post 4082, RIP wrote:Like really suspect him, I really wasn't suspecting him that much tbh.

lol no

In post 4082, RIP wrote:Anyways Nero kept saying I was ripping a guilty on him.
That's a weird choice of words when I never said such thing. Did he actually outed he thought I had a guilty and I was somehow being fancy with my play?

Are you like even paying attention? Other than some illogical as fuck "ZOMG NERO CAN READ HIS AND HE'S SOLVING THIS GAME FROM HIS POV...SO HE'S ACTUALLY LYING SCUM 'CAUSE SOLVING THE GAME WHEN YOU KNOW YOU ARE TOWN IS A SCUM MOVE!" theres a large amount of heat on me 'cause you are claiming to have gotten a no result and folks are like "well either one of you or RIP is lying. Do you not understand this?

In post 4098, Grib wrote:Nero shouldn't be lying about being untargetable

but I'm not. One of the reasons that I thought Pointy was so scummy is 'cause he had this really odd belief that scum didn't have a rolestopper wich was super odd b/c him as Vt wouldn't know that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4121 (isolation #550) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Don't rally see how

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4124 (isolation #551) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4122, Drixx wrote:want an update every 15-20 pages of thoughts

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4151 (isolation #552) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4129, Vampirate wrote:Pretty much, at this point i'm inclined to go for Nero because of his denial of being Ascetic and already claiming townie.

So I shouldn't claim town as town? :igmeou:

I'm denying being ascetic 'cause I'm not.

In post 4133, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:RIP claims to have been role-blocked somehow

RIP hasn't been roleblocked 'cause he claimed he was out of shots, usually X-shots still have their powers if they are unable to perform said action.

In post 4135, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I also disliked his abandonment of his sure read once a bigger wagon took off (can't remember who it was on). I'm sure I have explained this somewhere

yes me sitting on Boons while there was no chance of getting Boons lynched was "abandoning".

So here are my questions for you.

1. Why should I have stubbornly refused to move my vote from Boons?

2. Why did you think the Jbomb case was weak?

In post 4146, Vampirate wrote:As for Nero, if someone put a rolestopper on him claimign anytime would be great.

Why are you so certian that players that have an action used on them is notified?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4152 (isolation #553) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4138, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Everyone has claimed.

There is no JK.

:facepalm:

If there's a scum jailkeep, rolestopper etc. they aren't going to claim it. You know better than that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4154 (isolation #554) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I still think that 5 prs make sense. If we are going to say that Boons was an unrecruitable traitor and Elusive was the scum shot on n1 then ok. And that Peace's track on Drixx makes him not scum 'cause for RIP to get a no result on my then fine. So we are left with a Vamp/Rubi poe list.

lynch order

Vampirate
Rubicon
Nero
Drixx
RIP
BlueBloodedToffee
elusive
Grib
davesaz

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4157 (isolation #555) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well who is scum?

I'm town.
I'm assuming that all the prs are town.
Elusive's play sucks but I'm willing to believe that she's town.
Drixx is scummy useless but I can understand that he no actioned and thus couldn't have rolestopped me, jailkept RIP or roleblocked RIP.
Dave is prob town unless he's a GF.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4174 (isolation #556) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4171, Drixx wrote:I'm being suspected for mechanics reasons

lol no. Yo are being suspected 'cause you are doing shit all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4185 (isolation #557) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4184, Drixx wrote:The more I have to sit here and have an argument with people who should know better, the less I am doing what you want me to do.

TBF, you were in this game for weeks without arguing with anyone and you still didn't do anything.

My vote is prob gonna rest on Drixx or Vamp today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4188 (isolation #558) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Actually, I've been pretty engaged and I have both of you and Vamp (and Rubi) on POE. I've given my reasons for why I suspect who I do and see the gamestate the way I do and either you are scum misrepping or you are incredibly misinformed.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4191 (isolation #559) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but this is the same song and dance you used yesterday.

In post 3957, Drixx wrote:There's like nearly 7 days until the deadline and apparently there's like only a couple people under lynch consideration ... so there seems to be no reason to rush just at the moment.

p much we've had nothing but excuses from you and you either need to start providing content or hang.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4193 (isolation #560) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't see how me being tired of your CONSTANT excuses is being an asshole.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4197 (isolation #561) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am p sure it yes, yea.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4199 (isolation #562) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In this game there were 4 scum. Once 3 of the scum were dead the last remaining member of the mafia (a fruit vendor) could no longer send fruit and night kill.

Below is him talking about it
I think I would have had a fighting chance if I could have used my PR and made the NK being the only scum left. Once it was shown that my fruit stopped when 3 scum were dead, I should have been that days lynch like Nero wanted.

This is not the first time I had seen this though. I mean MAYBE they changed things but not being able to commit more than one action per night used to be non normal.

Him or Rubi is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4216 (isolation #563) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4203, Vampirate wrote:and so far no one has claimed to have put a rolestop on him.

If scum rolestopped me, if the blocked or jailkept RIP they aren't going to claim it. This is extremely naively stupid and I can't tell if its scum or just new player bad. Why do you think scum would claim their actions?

In post 4203, Vampirate wrote:2. If RIP is scum so is BBT, again, I highly doubt this

no. If RIP were scum he'd know who all the town thus he could easily claim innos and that doesn't necessarily require BBT to be scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4217 (isolation #564) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

BBT, the reason you are alive is 'cause you are helping scum. I wish you'd stop ignoring context and that there wasn't a Boons wagon to abandon. And I'm flip flopping between Vamp is scum that's posting things that make no sense to justify being on my mislynch and new town that doesn't really know what she's doing so yeah, that's my gut. One of Vamp/Rubi are scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4219 (isolation #565) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

How is he not scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4221 (isolation #566) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if he was the last scum he couldn't have actioned AND no killed.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4224 (isolation #567) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

look, I get it that you you are new and only really care about surviving but could you start paying attention? I am getting wagoned b/c there is a "no result" on me. Since I have inside information that I know that I am a vt the ONLY explanations are that RIP is lying or that scum used an action on one of us.

Also the fact that Rubi is so convinced that I'm going to flip town should be ringing all kinds of alarm bells.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4225 (isolation #568) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't want to live to LYLO since I'm a free mislynch so if I get lynched today lynch all of Vamp, Rubi and Drixx. GG

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4227 (isolation #569) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ummm...no. I'm getting wagoned b/c there is a claim that contradicts my claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4229 (isolation #570) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

God I hate playing with you NS.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4307 (isolation #571) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

back, catching up tonight

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4337 (isolation #572) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why the hell would RIP lie like that? Shoula trusted my guy on House more.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”