Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2612 (isolation #0) » Sat May 16, 2015 9:23 am

Post by pisskop »

Hi!

Catching up for about Monday.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2613 (isolation #1) » Sat May 16, 2015 9:26 am

Post by pisskop »

Of Course Xay's already dead :(
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2616 (isolation #2) » Sat May 16, 2015 9:51 am

Post by pisskop »

Oh look. Its emotional baggage.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2618 (isolation #3) » Sat May 16, 2015 10:26 am

Post by pisskop »

heh. Read 10 pages. A PB lynch isn't ruled out as yet.

247's video isnt the worst thing ever :D
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2619 (isolation #4) » Sat May 16, 2015 10:27 am

Post by pisskop »

At least the audio is.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2626 (isolation #5) » Sat May 16, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

Why is pointy scum? I had him as a townlean from here.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2636 (isolation #6) » Sat May 16, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

Looking at Nero/House, House was playing a scummy 'gotcha' game.

~. What was post ?

fwiw, my recent games with Xay have seen him lurk to hell and back. Between the early game and the end of D1 spent justifying his pushing on Xay I'd want to specifically point out Grib.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2637 (isolation #7) » Sat May 16, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by pisskop »

Also Hi Taly, and RIP.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2639 (isolation #8) » Sat May 16, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

House was dodging and wailing and it seemed to me that he was more concerned with defending himself than expressing his scumread.
That 'half a brain cell' crap is scummy business.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2701 (isolation #9) » Sun May 17, 2015 7:47 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2698, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 2616, pisskop wrote:Oh look. Its emotional baggage.

it is super antitown, self involved player that will make it hard for me to gauge reasonably.

lol @ poor interpersonal skills
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2703 (isolation #10) » Sun May 17, 2015 7:53 am

Post by pisskop »

Largely abscent from the parts of the game I've read thus far.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2704 (isolation #11) » Sun May 17, 2015 7:57 am

Post by pisskop »

Her recent stuff is a little inflamatory. I wonder if this isn't like Boonytoonz, and she's given up diplomacy.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2708 (isolation #12) » Sun May 17, 2015 8:13 am

Post by pisskop »

Spoiler: love
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2739 (isolation #13) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:08 am

Post by pisskop »

Ill see what I can do today, but Im supposed to be assisting my stepfather's HVAC business. Family finance first
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2750 (isolation #14) » Mon May 18, 2015 8:01 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2747, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:Celt

That was fun. I'm at a computer soon.

Was that hammer?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2754 (isolation #15) » Mon May 18, 2015 8:05 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2751, Rubicon wrote:Yes. Are you scum?

I wish I were. Then I wouldn't have to read.

Speaking of, I'll get around to that tonight. I expect to finsih what I will volunterily read.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2777 (isolation #16) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

I'd like to think that posts from Elusive like [post=1133]1133[post] are town. That direct talk about scum theory and how she handles the idea of scum seems to fit my idea of her peronality. I've never seen her a scum, but I'm rather townreading her now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3024 (isolation #17) » Sun May 24, 2015 10:12 am

Post by pisskop »

Hi. You guys did good yesterday. Rip alays looks kinda scummy to me in large games, and for whatever reason he manages to get into every one of them I'm in. Even my alts.

I read around until the end of D2, so I guess I got most of the basics in.

Vampire doesn't look especially scummy to me, but I don't think they've been especially town either so what's the case? Because I think you're not a terrible choice for scum either Rubicon.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3025 (isolation #18) » Sun May 24, 2015 10:13 am

Post by pisskop »

Also, to be clear, Ric wasnt a neighbor, and whomever he targets isn't conftown? Like Ric wasn't weak, was he?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3097 (isolation #19) » Tue May 26, 2015 5:26 am

Post by pisskop »

I think Elusive is town.

I'd be happier on Peacebringer

vote: Peacebringer
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3231 (isolation #20) » Thu May 28, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

Hello. I got poked.

To be honest I cross replaced into this game so I'm kinda meh on it. I'll catch up and share my thoughts.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3266 (isolation #21) » Fri May 29, 2015 8:20 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3127, elusive wrote:Oh look while I was writing this post Nero came out with his attacks. My prediction skills are intact and gorgeous.

With Klingy flipped scum Im not so sure thats an accurate statement :P

This is why you cant force townblocs. I havent checked, but hows the rest of them faring?

In post 3167, Grib wrote:Also since I guess Rubicon knows Things I guess that makes him town.

I'd vote pisskop.

Why? And you didn't? What stopped you?

Also I don't think Rubicon is terribly town. I'd lynch him, I think.

In post 3151, Rubicon wrote:
In post 3140, RIP wrote:What do u think about
Dave
Piss

dave is cleared

piss is scum

Why is Dave cleared? It must be easy to call the lurker scum.

In post 3190, Rubicon wrote:VOTE: pisskop

In post 3174, elusive wrote:RIP trying to argue that "lock clear" is a PR signal is bizarre.

"I now have madman as a lock clear, cuz scum wouldn't lurk."

Nope, not buying that. It looks rotten.

:goodposting:

Why? And why did you plop completely unrelated quote into it instead of a reason?

In post 3192, Nero Cain wrote:I'm thinking about a massclaim, discuss.

Again why? Are we in trouble?

In post 3120, Nero Cain wrote:piss, why are you doing nothing this game?

Like is this wagon really because I'm not as active as I could be? That's bad, especially since it exploded.

-Of all the votes on me, Pointy's looked the best, imo. Second is Nero's for being the first. But the others looked bad. Shame on you all. RIP actually voted for me twice. WTF, Bro?
-I don't like RIP flirting with the PR.

vote: RIP

Still don't really like PB. I think rubicon could be scum, but not with RIP.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3268 (isolation #22) » Fri May 29, 2015 8:21 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3233, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3231, pisskop wrote:To be honest I cross replaced into this game so I'm kinda meh on it. I'll catch up and share my thoughts.

We could just lynch or or you can just replace out and I'll advertise the game and get an active player.

If you want to I'll place out if you have a standby.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3270 (isolation #23) » Fri May 29, 2015 8:25 am

Post by pisskop »

Like if you voted my slot before because?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3271 (isolation #24) » Fri May 29, 2015 8:25 am

Post by pisskop »

I don't get the suspicion around my slot.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3278 (isolation #25) » Fri May 29, 2015 8:32 am

Post by pisskop »

What is there to distance myself from?

@RIP

So what if you voted my slot before I placed in? Why did you vote before and recently?

Also
unvote
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3280 (isolation #26) » Fri May 29, 2015 8:33 am

Post by pisskop »

Why did you cop Errant and Vamp specificly.

And what nights did you do that?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3283 (isolation #27) » Fri May 29, 2015 8:35 am

Post by pisskop »

So what would I distance myself from, Grib?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3286 (isolation #28) » Fri May 29, 2015 8:40 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3266, pisskop wrote:
In post 3167, Grib wrote:Also since I guess Rubicon knows Things I guess that makes him town.

I'd vote pisskop.

Okay. So whats your hold up for voting me? You expressed you aproval a while ago.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3287 (isolation #29) » Fri May 29, 2015 8:41 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3286, pisskop wrote:
In post 3266, pisskop wrote:

I'd vote pisskop.

Okay. So whats your hold up for voting me? You expressed you aproval a while ago.[/quote]
Eb Wop
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3296 (isolation #30) » Fri May 29, 2015 9:14 am

Post by pisskop »

I would like to think that ika and I play differently, you :(
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3299 (isolation #31) » Fri May 29, 2015 9:36 am

Post by pisskop »

I'd beokay doing this thing.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3313 (isolation #32) » Fri May 29, 2015 3:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

vote: Elusive
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3314 (isolation #33) » Fri May 29, 2015 3:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3300, Nero Cain wrote:so vote her

Sure.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3318 (isolation #34) » Fri May 29, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

I cant even. If you all feel the need to go ahead. But there's really no case here.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3326 (isolation #35) » Fri May 29, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

So rather than engaging me while I'm here we're jsut gonna make snark and assumption. cool
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3389 (isolation #36) » Sat May 30, 2015 7:17 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3388, davesaz wrote:A review of pisskop looks quite different from games where we were town. I would find it hard to believe he's really just meh about the game. This is very different from a simple lurker.

How.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3391 (isolation #37) » Sat May 30, 2015 7:25 am

Post by pisskop »

That's bad logic, you. RIP is trying to lynch me on god-knows-what. At least once a game he takes a pass at me, and now he's trying to cite my meta like he knows fuck-all.

Mod: I wish to replace out

ffs, as if my scum meta is to lurk the shit out of games.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4354 (isolation #38) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:27 am

Post by pisskop »

it was all I could do to try to distance from RIP
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4356 (isolation #39) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:28 am

Post by pisskop »

I wasnt meaning to replace out. It was a hissy fit but ika was waiting to swoop in >:[
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4359 (isolation #40) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:30 am

Post by pisskop »

No, it was supposed to distance RIP and I.

Once he claimed cop I was borked.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4360 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:30 am

Post by pisskop »

btw, he claimed 2-shot cop but everybody ignored that.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4364 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:39 am

Post by pisskop »

He calimed to have used both shots when he claimed.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”