Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:29 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

Hey there, so in watching the dragon wagon show, I have a couple of thoughts. I like keysers and aeronauts analysis and questioning.

My opinion of dragons response is that it is not an OVER reaction, it is a dragon reaction. I have played with him before and it seems like a typical dragon response. I don't see it being alignment indicative. I think serious votes on the wagon are bad.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:05 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

In post 151, duppin wrote:
In post 145, Kitty Galore wrote:Hey there, so in watching the dragon wagon show, I have a couple of thoughts. I like keysers and aeronauts analysis and questioning.

My opinion of dragons response is that it is not an OVER reaction, it is a dragon reaction. I have played with him before and it seems like a typical dragon response. I don't see it being alignment indicative. I think serious votes on the wagon are bad.

You claim it is not alignment indicative, so why do you think serious votes on the wagon are bad? Do you believe he is town?

I read him as null right now, as it is early. I think the serious votes that are in response to his over defensiveness are bad, because I don't consider his response to be defensive, from him.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:27 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

In post 179, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 134, dragonspawn wrote:
So I have to ask you this, why do you feel the need to construct straw men to attack? In fact, why are you attacking in the first place? Your pushing the wagon pretty hard for someone who isn't voting for it.

You're pushing my wagon at the same time as questioning those on the wagon not voting for any of us. Who exactly are you scum reading? Because right now it looks like you are trying to look like you are scum hunting without actually putting your money where your mouth is

This is good.

In post 141, Aeronaut wrote:
Also, this brings up a good point. BBT, do you have reads on any other people right now besides Dragon?

Yes, I do! Dragon is probably town. Oh no, wait, that's still about Dragon. Ummm...can I phone a friend?

In post 145, Kitty Galore wrote:I think serious votes on the wagon are bad.

Are you planning on doing anything about those serious votes that you dislike?

Yes.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:40 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

In post 229, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Guys, a quick note, can we not quote whole posts when we're responding to one sentence at the bottom of said post.

Just quote the part you're responding to. Makes the game much easier to read.

Yes, sorry. Phone posting. My phone is infuriating to post on, but have no choice ATM.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

Hey you guys, sorry I haven't been active. I have been reading when I have the chance, I am just finishing up my "weekend" and thought I would have time to make an informative post before now. :/ Had to go in on my "Saturday, which sucked.

Anyway, I will give a full read list sometime in the next 24 hours, depending on how busy a night I have. It is over a 100 degrees today and I work at a hospital. Hoping we are staffed up.

I quick run down of what seems to be matters at hand.

I am not big on PB, and mykonian.

I do like Keyser and BBT.

I have a few ISO's I want to look over.

I haven't played a large yet, so it is somewhat daunting. I will do my best to be clear about my reads, and why, when I have more time.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:06 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

@Aeronaut-sorry that wasn't clear, not big on their play. I agree with you on the PB wagon though.
You are also in the same group I like.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:13 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

In post 591, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 585, Bulbazoor wrote:People knew about my vote.

No one knew about the secret vote until the hammer which is why it was secret.

In post 592, Bulbazoor wrote:They had to have seen it dude.

Ok responding to this. I had a super busy work schedule and haven't been as active as I would like. Apologies, I have the next couple of days off to do a re read, dig in and see what I can find.

I am not sure Bulb is scum, but for sure, DS is right about this, I came to the thread to post, and it was closed, it was so unexpected, because it was so early. I didn't see the <vote> cast and have no idea who did cast it. Are you saying you publicly cast this vote and we all saw it Bulbazoor? And if so, please quote where this happened, thanks.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:07 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

In post 48, Boonskiies wrote:NOOOOO.

DRAGONSPAWN IS MY BESTY.

VOTE: The Cow

For voting my other main man.

Hitting some ISO's and posting my thoughts today.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

LOL I don't know why that quote was there. facepalm.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:35 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

In post 45, Aeronaut wrote:yea.

VOTE: Dragon

In post 46, Aeronaut wrote:Clearly scum.

So I was supposed to think this was a serious vote?

In post 60, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 39, dragonspawn wrote:So he omgus and you vote for me? And you guys don't offer any reasoning. Interesting. I'll have to make a note of that for later.

This ^ is what bothers me. A few votes into an RVS wagon and he's already guarded in this post.

So it's a serious vote for me. And it should be for you too.

OK, I missed this, so it IS serious. Why is this "being guarded"? It seems to me like he is just taking note of the behavior for later, not that he took it seriously as being against him at this time. I can see it looks defensive, but again, it feels like basic DS to me.

@Aeronaut- What is "clearly scum" about that post?

In post 94, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 82, dragonspawn wrote:Saying omgus is defensive?

No, not really.

In post 83, Annadog40 wrote:I thought about it and I shall make that wagon on that good old dragonspawn a little bigger (Too much rhymes FTW)

VOTE: dragonspawn

So, you were happy with your RVS like two posts before this. What makes you change your mind?

In post 85, TheCow wrote:
In post 33, dragonspawn wrote:VOTE: sword master

Anyone who is called master has to be evil

In post 35, Sword Master wrote:

VOTE: Dragonspawn
Anyone who is called spawn is evil!
Confirm

I mean, I don't even think it was OMGUS, more like "you too". Though it wasn't saying OMGUS that the bandwagoners are latching onto, but the post after:
In post 39, dragonspawn wrote:So he omgus and you vote for me? And you guys don't offer any reasoning. Interesting. I'll have to make a note of that for later.

The tone isn't really that defensive -- it actually sounds fairly relaxed -- though the meaning behind it is, in the end, defensive. At least, that's what it looks like, I think.

If my understanding of what OMGUS may or may not mean is incorrect, please, someone correct me.

It's not about the OMGUS mention at all, it's the post where he's like "Oh you're voting me and not providing reasoning in RVS? Better put that in my notes TSK TSK!"

In post 86, dragonspawn wrote:
Garmr is probably town. If he was scum hr would probably be bussing his partners right now.

What?

In post 89, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 84, Garmr wrote:Defensive is your reaction to multiple RVs votes on yourself

Btw how can you make me being defensive the justification for your vote if you vote for me before the post that is supposedly defensive?

I mean it could be his justification for KEEPING his vote on you, but at the same time this is an interesting point.

I liked what the cow said about the DS thing.

@ Aero- concerning the bolded above, How is that alignment indicative? Is it lynch worthy?

I just didn't think any of the things DS did were lynch worthy, from my knowledge of him. I am a noob though, so what do I know?

This is the biggest game I have played, it is daunting. I have kept up with reading, but not able to post when I want to, this is why I am going back over stuff from the beginning.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:45 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

In post 542, Bulbazoor wrote:Dragon is saying stupid stuff. If I voted on him, it was to pressure him. So stop throwing fake things and fucking fake accusations my way.

I am being framed. And being accused of nothing.

In post 544, Bulbazoor wrote:VOTE: dragon
:evil:

In post 560, Bulbazoor wrote:

Overly defensive early on.

@ Bulb-is being overly defensive in general scummy?
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

I have posted questions and just got one of them answered, thanks Bulba. I only asked since you seemed ultra defensive, but were calling defensiveness scummy.

Aero, whare are ya?

I didn't vote at all, secret or otherwise. I came back to vote and all of a sudden it is night, as I explained before. I know nothing of any hidden mechanics.

I realize I have been coasting, yeah I am playing the newbie card, but I am, so there is that.

Here is a bare read list.

RC-null
Boonskies- lean scum
Swordmaster/Titus- lean scum
Aeronaut- lean scum
Bulbazoor- lean town
Kop- lean scum
dragonspawn- did lean town- more null
FA_Q2 -lean scum
Shazam- lean town
TheDominator37 Bellaphant- lean town
Garmr -lean scum
TheCow lean scum
davesaz -null
duppin - lean town
Keyser Söze -lean town
BlueBloodedToffee -lean scum

I think a BBT lynch would answer a lot of questions. I think he is scum, and in the slim chance he is town, it will give us more direction. He has had a good amount of interactions with other players, not me so much. I have a feeling that is about to change.

VOTE: BBT
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

@TheDom

Fa- I screwed up, I meant to say lean town-

Boonskies-I have recently played with him, he was much more active and lively. His posts are empty and few.. I just expect more from him as town. No scumhunting. His 65 and 66 are terrible considering the surprise lynch. Like, he makes a mistake and then is basically gone the rest of the game.

Titus- I was null on the slot for quite awhile. Swordmaster absence started pinging me a bit. I didn't care for Titus's entrance. The announcement of being drunk and it seemed like she was trying to say she joined by accident=don't expect much from me. I have used this myself as scum, a way to just coast. Also I know Titus is huge on VCA, at the mention of a secret vote, my interpretation of her response is "Oh noes! VCA is how I scum hunt, a missing vote will ruin my ability to play the game."

Bulbazoor- the reaction to the hidden vote, was really, really weird. So confused and it felt genuine. I found it like a town slip because it was so bizarre. He has posted a bit, he seems engaged. In his case, I think that is alignment indicative. His reasons for suspecting me are pretty reaching. Like he has no clue what's going on. I think Scum!Bulb wouldn't be as meek.

f
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:29 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

Prodge. I need to catch up.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:05 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

I guess because BBT claimed a PR.

VOTE: unvote
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:13 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

I hate the votes on kop. There is not much to be gained by that lynch.

I said I didn't like the Titus entrance. Nothing has really changed my mind.

VOTE: Titus
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1381 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

In post 1308, dragonspawn wrote:Btw I'm having mixed feelings about kitty g at the moment. When she participates I like what she has to say.

But my experience with her was similar to this. She said good things while here and lurked like crazy. And she was totally scum.

If garmr and his mates manage to mislynch me, just keep an eye there.

OMG..ugh.. I was prodded while reading the thread.

Anyway, yes, Dragon you are right, this is not alignment indicative with me though. I have had issues with time management lately. This is another reason I am town reading you though, for bringing this up.

@Titus-read my ISO and t explains why I don't like your entrance.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1424 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:49 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

Titus- your reply hasn't made me like you entrance any more than I did. I'm surprised you don't see what I'm saying about your lack of commitment to scum hunting. Your entrance gave me that feeling that you regretted replacing in and basically gave the impression to not expect much from you. What should I like about that?
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1427 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:32 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

Everyone has their own take on things. That was my take on your entrance. Just because you explain that it is normal for you didn't mean I have to like it. I haven't known you to drunk post personally. You are welcome to say what I think is asinine.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1448 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:38 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

In post 1403, Boonskiies wrote:I'll do something tomorrow.

Right.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1466 (isolation #21) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

Not big on Boon, and where's Aero? I need to re read Dave and Garmr.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1467 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

^^like Titus
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1630 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

Why am I scum Bulbazoor? What have I done that is scummy? I am also feeling a change of read on dragonspawn. The initial thing he was being scum read for didn't ping me, but toDay he does. He isn't making as much sense as he did in that very game, so while you guys check out the link to meta me, also check out DS, in that very same game, cuz his game seems to have taken a dive since the beginning of the game. Please be my guest and check both of us out. If you are saying that I am scum from meta from that game, well, good luck. I would like to know your logic please? I have to admit though, the mostly unopposed dragonspawn wagon has me a bit bothered.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1645 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:50 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

In post 1630, Kitty Galore wrote:Why am I scum Bulbazoor? What have I done that is scummy? I am also feeling a change of read on dragonspawn. The initial thing he was being scum read for didn't ping me, but toDay he does. He isn't making as much sense as he did in that very game, so while you guys check out the link to meta me, also check out DS, in that very same game, cuz his game seems to have taken a dive since the beginning of the game. Please be my guest and check both of us out. If you are saying that I am scum from meta from that game, well, good luck. I would like to know your logic please?
I have to admit though, the mostly unopposed dragonspawn wagon has me a bit bothered.

In post 1631, dragonspawn wrote:Of course I suggest the town looks into you after my mislynch so therefore I must be scum.

This is seriously getting ridiculous.

Actually, I think you are being ridiculous. You are being a little overly touchy. I said that my read is changing, that your posts today have pinged me, that has nothing to do with you wanting to have people look at me "after you flip town". People can look at me all they want, ask me anything cuz I have nothing to hide. I only suggested that if Bulba wanted to bring up our previous game together for a look at my meta, they might look at you too. That opening post of yours toDay did seem weirdly written. I don't know what to make of it. I believe Titus was in that game for a short time too, had me pegged as scum. IIRC Your reaction is kind of back to the overly defensive typical dragon I recognize. I am just not sure about you atm.

In post 1634, dragonspawn wrote:Does it bother any of you that if I'm scum there hasn't been a single counter wagon today?

Did you stop reading my post at "look at DS in that game too"? See bolded by me above.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:22 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

So, I'm being suspected, but no questions are really being put forth. I ignored those wagons because I was confused. I was leaning town on Dave and null/scum on Garmr. Although there were those 2 posts by Dave I really didn't like. It seemed though that scum could be jumping on those posts because they were a hell of an opportunity.
But the wagons. The people on the wagons I was feeling opposite on. Titus entrance bothers me so I went with that because I had clear feelings and good reasons, imo. I'm phone posting and about to go to work. I might not be available till tomorrow. If anyone wants to know more I'm happy to oblige.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1719 (isolation #26) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:33 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

Titus, Boon and Bulb next? Cool.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1827 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:47 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

In post 1685, Boonskiies wrote:
I may have to replace out, unfortunately. I'll make the final decision this weekend, as I haven't been able to keep up with this game due to hectic lifestyle. But I'll know by Saturday if I will be able to stay and catch upz

In post 1720, Boonskiies wrote:Alright, good news! I will be able to catch up and actually play the game soon. No replacing for me.

In post 1800, Boonskiies wrote:Aight, should be able to read tonight, and be good.

Yes looking forward to some actual game play. 20ish mostly fluff posts out of 1800. I have very high expectations.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1845 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:21 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

Scum = Aero, Titus, Boon....somewhere in there.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1912 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

That's just weird.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1917 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

Bit suspicious was going to wait a little longer to see what he does.

In post 1875, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1866, Garmr wrote:Ok lets try this from a new angle
People I know are town-
Me
People who I feel are town
Titus
Blue waffle-maybe a sk still with his power role scum need to be shooting him soon anyway.
ank- feels like his you could be anyone 2&3

I feel like
Aero
Kitty
Faq2

Are pretty good candidates for scum. In fact

VOTE: KittyGalore

Can I be added to your town list?
I will be your best friend :D

No but seriously, why Kitty?

Kitty attacking DS day 1 wagon early is a trait shared with dave
Her staying away from the two wagons day 2 (me and dave) is a pretty good indicator she didn't want to be on any of the lynches. Espically since she had a scum read on me which makes me think she knew I was going to flip town and she didn't want the negative attention on her for tipping the scales towards me.[/quote]

That is terrible. DS was town? I was attacking a wagon on town. Lol
Also, I explained why I joined neither wagon. I didn't like the people on the wagons and I didn't feel confident enough to make a vote on either one. Nice try though.
In post 1916, FA_Q2 wrote:Well, apparently I suck this game.

I do have to wonder why BBT is still alive though.

I am thinking that may be the point of him still being alive.

But...

@BBT-why did you vig kill Bulbs?
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1918 (isolation #31) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

Crap....really bad post formatting. Ugh. I need to do this on my pc at home. Meant to preview first. Ignore post above. :facepalm:
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1925 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:23 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

In post 1878, Garmr wrote:
In post 1872, Titus wrote:Too risky IMO. Thoughts on Hermit please?

I been know to take risks. That slot can die I am up for that lynch.

In post 1849, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I wonder why myself or Garmr didn't die. I'm also wondering why there was only two kills.

I wish I hadn't got so fucking annoyed at start of D2.

I'll probably die after a couple of scum have dropped. Scum team a(daves) Need to kill the other scum to = the field scum team B need to kill scum team a to have breathing room.

In post 1873, Aeronaut wrote:I could get behind kitty. She hasn't done a lot.

I don't think I could get behind BBT, though. I actually do see the Odd-night vig claim as plausible, but I feel like he would have said Odd-night to begin with if he were lying. I sort of wonder why he'd still be alive, though at this point.

Garmr what do you think of Key? I feel like he was really prominent and talkative early on and now he's basically nowhere.

People I know are town-
Me
Titus
Blue waffle-maybe a sk still with his power role scum need to be shooting him soon anyway.

I feel like
Aero
Kitty
Faq2

Her staying away from the two wagons day 2 (me and dave) is a pretty good indicator she didn't want to be on any of the lynches. Espically since she had a scum read on me which makes me think she knew I was going to flip town and she didn't want the negative attention on her for tipping the scales towards me.

Also, I explained why I joined neither wagon. I didn't like the people on the wagons and I didn't feel confident enough to make a vote on either one. Nice try though.

So, instead of trying to edit the above post like I did before, I will just leave it be. This is what I intended my original post to look like. Garmr, please don't try to "fix" my posts. Thanks.

I like how you changed some of it to be quotes from me, when they are yours! Isn't there some kind of rule against that?

I will post your "fix" and respond now.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1926 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:39 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

In post 1920, Garmr wrote:
In post 1917, Kitty Galore wrote:

I did not say that. It was you.

People I know are town-
Me
Titus

I feel like
Aero
Kitty
Faq2

Her staying away from the two wagons day 2 (me and dave) is a pretty good indicator she didn't want to be on any of the lynches. Espically since she had a scum read on me which makes me think she knew I was going to flip town and she didn't want the negative attention on her for tipping the scales towards me.

In post 1916, FA_Q2 wrote:Well, apparently I suck this game.

I do have to wonder why BBT is still alive though.

I am thinking that may be the point of him still being alive.

But...

@BBT-why did you vig kill Bulbs?

Tried to fix kittys formatting here but this is simple.

I call her likely to be scum she goes off and calls me suspicious which I think is her counter reaction to being suspected.

you attacking the DS wagon may of been to try and gain town cred as you never did make a good case as to why dragon was town and only said it to gain town cred.

You didn't like the people on the wagons of a scum read and null read coming to the end of the day when your vote was defiantly not going to be lynched where is the town logic in that. If you were town You should of pushed the lynch to what you thought was scum and placed your vote on me day 2. Not liking people on two wagons you don't have town reads on is a pathetic excuse I would expect out a newbie game.

It would make sense if your were hesitant to if you were scum seeing the support for a dave wagon the easiest option would to be vote neither as there's a chance your scum buddy dave might survive and if he dies latter on they won't be pinning you for pushing the votes over my side of the spectrum. There's plenty of scum motive here.
Her reasoning

So misrep #1- I didn't call you suspicious, those are your words referring to someone else.

Dave I was leaning more town on, but didn't care for a couple of his posts. I wasn't willing to vote either one of you. I was leaning on both of you as being opposite of the lean on the people on your wagons. It was confusing, so I let it alone. I figured in time it would sort itself out, and it did.

I KNEW I didn't like Titus' entrance and scumread her for it and voted her. What is scummy about that again? Oh, and you would expect my play from a newb? I am a newb. It made sense at the time to not vote either of you because my feelings were conflicted. I think that is pretty townie, I don't understand why you don't.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1927 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

Ugh and I messed up again, the top lines, the one that says, "I didn't say that, you did" was referring to the bolded by me, above.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1938 (isolation #35) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:37 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

Adding Garmr to my scum list. Not because he is voting or accusing me. Mostly for trying to make the argument that I didn't vote him because I "knew he would flip town". Actually I was scum reading him more and town reading Dave more. I was wrong, and I was surprised. I was leaning the opposite of the people on the wagons. I am not, and was never certain he would flip town.

So Boon, you gonna play this game or not?

And I have been feeling Aero scummy for awhile now, that train had lost steam.

VOTE: Aeronaut
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1951 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:23 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

Sure.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1952 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

Would you like to show me where I EVER said town read you?

Or are you refering to my vote on Aero?
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1953 (isolation #38) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:33 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

Oh by the way, with a possible secret vote, my vote may be L-1 for Aero?
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1956 (isolation #39) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

That's awesome. At least you are participating.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1958 (isolation #40) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:55 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

In post 876, Kitty Galore wrote:I have posted questions and just got one of them answered, thanks Bulba. I only asked since you seemed ultra defensive, but were calling defensiveness scummy.

Aero, whare are ya?

I didn't vote at all, secret or otherwise. I came back to vote and all of a sudden it is night, as I explained before. I know nothing of any hidden mechanics.

I realize I have been coasting, yeah I am playing the newbie card, but I am, so there is that.

RC-null
Boonskies- lean scum
Aeronaut- lean scum
Bulbazoor- lean town
Kop- lean scum
FA_Q2 -lean scum
Shazam- lean town
Garmr -lean scum

TheCow lean scum
davesaz -null
duppin - lean town
Keyser Söze -lean town

I think a BBT lynch would answer a lot of questions. I think he is scum, and in the slim chance he is town, it will give us more direction. He has had a good amount of interactions with other players, not me so much. I have a feeling that is about to change.

Just a reminder.

In post 1845, Kitty Galore wrote:Scum = Aero, Titus, Boon....somewhere in there.

I wasn't clear, you are right. I meant I was adding you to here.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1968 (isolation #41) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:27 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

UNVOTE:
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1970 (isolation #42) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:42 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

Again Garmr, site me where I have town read you. Please.

I actually dgaf what people think, I'm just saying what I like and don't like. Scum likes to make a big deal out of small misunderstandings. This is what we have here. If you can get me lynched for it, be my guest. I explained which "scum" list I was talking about, the one that I posted off the top of my head. The one where I name three people I'm suspicious of, but you are saying that means I'm town reading everyone else?

@Titus-I thought that was obviously sarcasm. I will tag it next time./sarcasm

@ Aero-Because I like your posts better. You are back in the game and scum hunting. I like the questions you are asking. I don't see a reason for you to be at L-1 at the moment. Just in case you were.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1971 (isolation #43) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:43 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

EBWOP- show me
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1973 (isolation #44) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:47 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

In post 1959, Garmr wrote:
In post 1958, Kitty Galore wrote:
In post 876, Kitty Galore wrote:I have posted questions and just got one of them answered, thanks Bulba. I only asked since you seemed ultra defensive, but were calling defensiveness scummy.

Aero, whare are ya?

RC-null
Boonskies- lean scum
Aeronaut- lean scum
Bulbazoor- lean town
Kop- lean scum
FA_Q2 -lean scum
Shazam- lean town
Garmr -lean scum

TheCow lean scum
davesaz -null
duppin - lean town
Keyser Söze -lean town

Just a reminder.

In post 1845, Kitty Galore wrote:Scum = Aero, Titus, Boon....somewhere in there.

Yes I was aware at that point you were scum reading me your saying now that you always scum read me constantly and never stopped or put me back to null. But to you posted this

In post 1938, Kitty Galore wrote:Adding Garmr to my scum list.

When i said you were omgusing your excuse was I was always scum reading you. Adding me to the scum list implies you have had doubts and put me to null at that stage.

Are you seeing what I am saying here. You have put a giant ass contradiction in what you are saying.

You were either
Scum reading me the whole time
or
Scum reading me and then had a few doubts then went back to scum reading me.

So instead of flowing naturally as a townie would you are worried about your appearance so your finding excuses as to why it was not a omgus. Thus contradicting what you were saying earlier.

In post 1960, Garmr wrote:The point is you're jumping from one story to the next to try and look better.

These 2 posts are really good scum narratives. Town doesn't need to spin narratives though. And sure, I put you higher on my scum list because your arguments are bad. Imo.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1981 (isolation #45) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:57 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

Lol-Boon -been trying to get him to post all game.
and there is Titus, but I'm feeling an eensy weensy bit better about her.

I am going to try to find time to refresh, re-read, and do another read list.

BBT had my vote till he claimed, but I haven't been sure about the claim (especially now) and unvoted basically because most, if not everyone else, did.

I didn't like that you were ignoring me, so I may want to address that again. I'm just not sure my questions I put to you still apply.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1982 (isolation #46) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:04 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

Those are just the ones that immediately come to mind though, hence the refresh.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1984 (isolation #47) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:53 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

No, I unvoted you because you looked critically at why you were voting me. Also, asking other players questions. And because you might have been put at L-1, which I didn't realize when I voted you. I thought about it and decided someone else could put you that close to a lynch, but me personally, I wanted to hear more from you.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1986 (isolation #48) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:07 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

Spoiler: fix
In post 708, Kitty Galore wrote:
In post 45, Aeronaut wrote:yea.

VOTE: Dragon

In post 46, Aeronaut wrote:Clearly scum.

So I was supposed to think this was a serious vote?

In post 60, Aeronaut wrote:

This ^ is what bothers me. A few votes into an RVS wagon and he's already guarded in this post.

So it's a serious vote for me. And it should be for you too.

OK, I missed this, so it IS serious. Why is this "being guarded"? It seems to me like he is just taking note of the behavior for later, not that he took it seriously as being against him at this time. I can see it looks defensive, but again, it feels like basic DS to me.

@Aeronaut- What is "clearly scum" about that post?

In post 94, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 82, dragonspawn wrote:Saying omgus is defensive?

No, not really.

In post 83, Annadog40 wrote:I thought about it and I shall make that wagon on that good old dragonspawn a little bigger (Too much rhymes FTW)

So, you were happy with your RVS like two posts before this. What makes you change your mind?

In post 85, TheCow wrote:

In post 35, Sword Master wrote:

VOTE: Dragonspawn
Anyone who is called spawn is evil!
Confirm

I mean, I don't even think it was OMGUS, more like "you too". Though it wasn't saying OMGUS that the bandwagoners are latching onto, but the post after:

The tone isn't really that defensive -- it actually sounds fairly relaxed -- though the meaning behind it is, in the end, defensive. At least, that's what it looks like, I think.

If my understanding of what OMGUS may or may not mean is incorrect, please, someone correct me.

It's not about the OMGUS mention at all, it's the post where he's like "Oh you're voting me and not providing reasoning in RVS? Better put that in my notes TSK TSK!"

In post 86, dragonspawn wrote:
Garmr is probably town. If he was scum hr would probably be bussing his partners right now.

What?

In post 89, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 84, Garmr wrote:Defensive is your reaction to multiple RVs votes on yourself

Btw how can you make me being defensive the justification for your vote if you vote for me before the post that is supposedly defensive?

I mean it could be his justification for KEEPING his vote on you, but at the same time this is an interesting point.

I liked what the cow said about the DS thing.

@ Aero- concerning the bolded above, How is that alignment indicative? Is it lynch worthy?

I just didn't think any of the things DS did were lynch worthy, from my knowledge of him. I am a noob though, so what do I know?

This is the biggest game I have played, it is daunting. I have kept up with reading, but not able to post when I want to, this is why I am going back over stuff from the beginning.

Aero, whare are ya?

RC-null
Boonskies- lean scum
Aeronaut- lean scum
Bulbazoor- lean town
Kop- lean scum
FA_Q2 -lean scum
Shazam- lean town
Garmr -lean scum
TheCow lean scum
davesaz -null
duppin - lean town
Keyser Söze -lean town

In post 1466, Kitty Galore wrote:Not big on Boon, and where's Aero? I need to re read Dave and Garmr.

I don't believe you ever responded to my questions or asking about you.

Fixed to save the spaces
Last edited by pisskop on Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1988 (isolation #49) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:10 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

Pisskop: will you please fix my post above, I was trying to hide those big quotes. So you could click a button and see it.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2002 (isolation #50) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

@ Garmr -Yeah, the game was a little over whelming and daunting. That's why I really focused on a few things that bothered me. I have been playing 3 games, one off site and another here. This is the only one I have going atm. Plus, busy with RL...kids, school. If anyone really cares.

Anyway, this is getting fun. It's adorable that you see me as such a threat because I added you to my short list for scum. Are you trying to say I'm lying about how many varied scum lists I have going on in my head? I don't even see that as possible. But if you don't have anything better to do, it's cool.

You are reaching with a weak case, cutie.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2003 (isolation #51) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

@Aero-thanks for your reply.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2035 (isolation #52) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:18 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

Ding ding ding- Aero got it. I posted an off the top of my head 3 scum reads at the moment, and later said that I was adding him to that list. This makes me a liar somehow in Garmr's universe. I could see how he might misinterpret it because they were both off the cuff remarks. Just posting quick thought. And he has made a terrible case around it vs .accepting my explanation. I even said I could see that it might not have been clear. I have no problem answering questions about it. There is nothing to hide. What bothers me is pushing me for that instead of some much better stuff going on. It feels like this is a dumb diversion and distraction. I would think he could do better, the fact he isn't makes me even more suspicious.

Anyway, if anyone wants to know anymore about that, I'm happy to answer questions. But I think it is a waste of time. I the whole issue was a waste of Garmrs time. Want me to change my read of you? Stop acting scummy.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2036 (isolation #53) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

I scum read you and added too to my short list of scum. That isn't honest? What is so hard to understand?
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2037 (isolation #54) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

I'll be back tomorrow.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2046 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:43 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

In post 2038, Garmr wrote:
In post 2036, Kitty Galore wrote:I scum read you and added too to my short list of scum. That isn't honest? What is so hard to understand?

Why didn't you say that earlier instead you let me go on. If you could see what I was thinking why didn't you correct me.

I did. See below.
And in another post also, I believe.

In post 1958, Kitty Galore wrote:

Aero, whare are ya?

RC-null
Boonskies- lean scum
Aeronaut- lean scum
Bulbazoor- lean town
Kop- lean scum
FA_Q2 -lean scum
Shazam- lean town
Garmr -lean scum

TheCow lean scum
davesaz -null
duppin - lean town
Keyser Söze -lean town

Just a reminder.

In post 2039, Garmr wrote:Also I don't care how you read me kitty it obvious I'm town to the competent players.

I'm not the one who is tunneling a townie.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2056 (isolation #56) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:32 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

Voting for me because of associations with Dave... it is stretching. I have no problem being questioned, but that isn't what you did. You spun a narrative. I was against the dragon wagon because to me he wasn't acting scummy. And he was town. I was pretty vocal about it, so giving me a hard time about being against the wagon on town is not great. And yes, scum reading you for it, is because it is bad, and adding the narrative is just so not pro town. Telling a story that fits what you want it to say, and hoping people won't go back and see what really happened. It is a scummy move IMO. I am guessing dave was against the wagon for town cred, I was doing it because I was town/null reading him, and had reason to. Then when you added all the scum narrative, well, just eww.

And I have already explained why I had not put a vote down between you and Dave. I was town leaning dave and scum leaning you, however, I looked at the wagons and not all, but some of the people I was leaning opposite on were on those wagons. I had not made a decision yet. If you see that as scummy, that's your opinion. Didn't that day end early too?

Your actions reminded me of my first game here where Nacho tunneled me mercilessly, so my claws were out, so to speak.

If you or anyone else would like to continue to discuss it, cool. Now I would like to get back to my refresh.

I do want to say, I am going to look at this fire thing. I thought it was a good case that floated into limbo. I want to try to figure out why that happened. I think there was another too.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2057 (isolation #57) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:35 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

" Telling a story that fits what you want it to say, and hoping people won't go back and see what really happened. It is a scummy move IMO"

Just to be clear, I am not sure that is what you were intending, it is what it looked like to me. Cuz that would be me narrating it, I didn't intend to.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2058 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:53 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

In post 2006, Keyser Söze wrote:

In post 1845, Kitty Galore wrote:Scum = Aero, Titus, Boon....
somewhere in there

What information/posts made you narrow it down to those 3 players?

This was a beginning of the day, I picked 3 scum off the top of my head to post. To say where my top leans were. I was to give you guys some info and something to discuss, if anyone wanted to, like now. I was short on time in RL.

I had been questioning Aero and being ignored. Which we have since discussed. Titus' entrance was terrible IMO. I have explained that, but if you want I will dig it up, I have trouble with conf bias, so I need to watch for that. Boon hasn't done shit this entire game and we are up to day 4. Well, he has now voted me, which looks like a sheep vote. I don't see him helping town.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2062 (isolation #59) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:37 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

Wow.. do you need to be so nasty?

It was cute before, but it's becoming just rude. If that's your play style idc, same gos for me, obviously you don't like it. I was just responding to you asking why I have been scum reading you. We may TvT here, but unless a wagon gets going on you, I am moving on. If you are so hot to lynch me, take your best shot. But I am gonna flip town, so please, continue your nastiness and tunneling, if that's what you want to do. I am done with it.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2066 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:46 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

In post 2004, Garmr wrote:
In post 2002, Kitty Galore wrote:@ Garmr -Yeah, the game was a little over whelming and daunting. That's why I really focused on a few things that bothered me. I have been playing 3 games, one off site and another here. This is the only one I have going atm. Plus, busy with RL...kids, school. If anyone really cares.

Anyway, this is getting fun. It's adorable that you see me as such a threat because I added you to my short list for scum. Are you trying to say I'm lying about how many varied scum lists I have going on in my head? I don't even see that as possible. But if you don't have anything better to do, it's cool.

You are reaching with a weak case, cutie.

Provide more content instead of being defencive and covering your ass. You know what im meaning and your trying to weasel your way out by trying to change the context. Whats also funny is your trying to get me emotional.

In post 2005, Garmr wrote:So I lookless credible

Last thing.

Pot calls kettle black.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2067 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:48 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

So Boon, curious, how did your announced reaction test you were giving to Titus go? Come up with any useful information from that?
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2070 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:50 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

In post 2063, Garmr wrote:Endure it for a bit blue.

@kitty nacho was acting different that game and that's why he was caught. This is my normal play style not a town or scum thing so can you list a reason why I am scum other than it involving you since i have blown everyone of those out the water.

Sigh. Then convince 6 other people that you are right and lynch me.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2086 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

What's your read on me Titus, and why?
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2088 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

Ok, I will when I have time tomorrow Garmr. RL tomorrow. I'm at work atm.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2104 (isolation #65) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:40 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

@Garmr

In post 575, Garmr wrote:VOTE: dragonspawn

ok rc

at the time it looked weird to just do what rc said.

In post 922, Garmr wrote:Sighs I just figured something out which I wish I saw earlier and I don't know what to do with out outing his powerole. Dragonspawn is 100% confirmed scum. You can mislynch me I flip town but Dragonspawn has been copped.

This whole thing? What? I was starting to wonder if I was wrong about dragon with the weird opening comment DS made.. posts like this were definitely and influence. I was right that dragon was town, so this really bothered me. (After the flip, but before our kerfluffle.)

In post 923, Garmr wrote:VOTE: Dragonspawn

still after him, but the only reason I felt was still because of his defensiveness, which I still don't think is alignment indicative, I didn't agree he was being defensive so I felt you were pushing hard... without good cause, to me, because I didn't agree. These are things that I leaned scum on you for.

In post 961, Garmr wrote:
In post 956, Bulbazoor wrote:VOTE: Garmr
Dragon is town.

Pretty obvious who dragons scum partners are

Just scum reading someone for voting you and disagreeing. I guess we have that in common.

In post 966, Garmr wrote:@bulb are your scum partners screaming at you in the daychat

Although, I must admit, I really liked this post, for the lulz...but... I was leaning town on Bulb cuz he seemed totally lost.

I don't have time to go back and read pages and pages... I went through your ISO and these were the things pinging me, and nothing really was pointing me the other way much.

Anyway, so that is an idea of why I have been leaning scum, differences of opinion when I know I am town, I see someone going after my town reads so strongly. I still think my suspicion of you for narratives is ok, but with the reaction from the other players, or lack of, makes me think that it was TvT. Especially since it seems so important to you that I town read you, knowing that basically nobody else cares what I think. Not wanting to let it go. Also now that we have had back and forth I am getting your "style" now. I am not going to get into another heated back and forth with you though, town probably tuned us out last time, and it is really bad for town IMO. I answered your question as to why I was scum reading you before today. I hope it helps.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2105 (isolation #66) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:49 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

I really really like the Fire wagon, not sure where the VC is but Garmr mentioned hammer, so I am guessing I should let you know I am intending to vote there.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2111 (isolation #67) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:22 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

Key- Is it the most recent posts that you are referring to? What about the original BBT case, do you feel the same about that as far as his play style?
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2122 (isolation #68) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:45 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

In post 2105, Kitty Galore wrote:I really really like the Fire wagon, not sure where the VC is but Garmr mentioned hammer, so I am guessing I should let you know I am intending to vote there.

VOTE: firebringer
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2218 (isolation #69) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:15 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

Mass claim is fine with me...

Seems so funny that no one seems surprised that FIRE WAS TOWN! He didn't even try! Completely anti town, thanks, dude.

So with the lack of surprise from anyone, I expect, I am the last of one or two town since the night kill was such a blood bath. GG guys. Whichever side wins.

I feel duppin, Titus, Boon... team

Aero, Keysor, ank.... team

have no idea on hermit.

Like it matters. But I am at least going to try. If I am right there aren't enough town to save me from a lynch, so it depends on what the teams want to do.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2223 (isolation #70) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

I suspect when the hammer was dropped you really distanced yourself from the Fire lynch, they didn't need your vote, because he was playing like shit as town. Yup, you said he was town. Because you KNEW he was town, as well as Ronit. It was transparent.

I am a VT, big surprise eh?
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2224 (isolation #71) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:01 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

I nominate Boon.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2280 (isolation #72) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:28 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

Boon is scum.. I have been saying it all along.

If you don't like my tentative team reads then whatever. I feel like most likely I may be the only townie left. So it doesn't really matter what I say, either I will be portrayed as scum, or if I am right some might want me to the end. I never said I was good a this game. I am a much better scum player than a town player. I am a great person to take to the end as I can easily be mislynched. Titus, I know this could be fallacious, but I really feel if you were town, you would have no doubt I was town. None of the three last townies who were killed had any interest in lynching me, they were also much more experienced. Town knew I am not scum.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2282 (isolation #73) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:51 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

What part of VCA makes me scum? Or is that part not your read on me?

Can you show specific VCA that shows me as scum? I would love to see that.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2284 (isolation #74) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:11 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

How does your VCA give a scum result on me?

You didn't answer my question.

You said, as town, your reads are from VCA, yet you have a solid scum read on me. Is your read on me NOT based on VCA, thus, how town are you?

Oh, and btw, you are deflecting.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2286 (isolation #75) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:43 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

LOL oh I am pushing scum....

There is only one person I am absolutely certain is town, and when I see someone pushing that person, I need to get to the bottom of it, that person I am certain of, is me.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2288 (isolation #76) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:06 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

You are the one who had Aero in your scum pool. Has that changed?

And one of duppin/garmr. Garmr is flipped town, where does that leave duppin for you? What does that do to your VCA? I think your VCA doesn't mean (garmr/BBT/and now according to you Aero) much and when you are town it is how you scum hunt... soooo....

I have mostly been scum reading you and Boon.. pretty much all game, I am just not experienced enough to make cases and push people, since I have been ignored the whole game. If I am wrong an you and Boon are town.. well I will have to sheepishly apologize. I am ready to do that. I think I am right though.

Does it bother you that I am asking so many questions of you? Why is that?
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2290 (isolation #77) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:20 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

In post 1975, Titus wrote:OK I am at about 75% certainty on this VCA pool for the red team. I expect a blue flip or two in there as well but I don't want to say that is the pool for them yet.

One of Duppin/Garmr (early dragon wagons).
Kitty
Aero
Boonskiies
Hermit
BBT

So here according to your town game of VCA you have me as scum... show your work please based on my votes to this point.
In post 2090, Titus wrote:

In post 2086, Kitty Galore wrote:What's your read on me Titus, and why?

Scum. You have been just throwing mud around at people easy to lynch (which is true of me as town) and people who will not be lynched bc obvtown (Garmr). You still say "my entrance was shit" after being proven wrong on that.

This scum read is not VCA which you self describe as your town game. I asked you why, had nothing to do with your "town" game of VCA, you don't even mention it. Interesting.

Oh and wasn't garmr in your scum pool? now in the post above he is obv town? Your "reads and VCA" are awesome.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2291 (isolation #78) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:24 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

LOL I am town capable of making horrible cases.

Doesn't mean I am not going to try, it is the only way I am gonna get better. I don't agree that I am "woe is me", I am town trying to play to my win condition when it seems all is lost. One scum lynched and tons of townies killed.

Go ahead and lynch me, if you choose. I am townie, and yes please let that somehow prove you are too. It is laughable.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2292 (isolation #79) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:27 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

Gotta go for a bit.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2317 (isolation #80) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

Key....I feel like giving up, but explicitly said I was going to keep trying. Then questioned Titus...and Boon even spoke to me directly and introduced himself. I need to learn to be more aggressive when I am dismissed or ignored. Or just don't do anything like some of the other players. I'm not giving up. I'm frustrated.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2356 (isolation #81) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:23 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

Thanks for the questions. I am on mobile and running errands today. I will try to post later tonight.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2361 (isolation #82) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:11 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

Sorry, I got held up the last couple of days. I will be on tonight.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2372 (isolation #83) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:16 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

In post 2236, Keyser Söze wrote:

After making this post,
show me evidence
of your scum-hunting/putting pressure on Titus or Boonskiies (your vote put Aeronaut at L-2, so I see that follow-up (post 1938)).

Well, I am not much good at the pressure thing I guess. This level of play is hard for me, in my ISO you will see that I have prodded/pressured and given my opinions on both. I will quote them in the next post.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2373 (isolation #84) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:42 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

[hide]
In post 882, Kitty Galore wrote:@TheDom

Fa- I screwed up, I meant to say lean town-

Boonskies-I have recently played with him, he was much more active and lively. His posts are empty and few.. I just expect more from him as town. No scumhunting. His 65 and 66 are terrible considering the surprise lynch. Like, he makes a mistake and then is basically gone the rest of the game.

Titus- I was null on the slot for quite awhile. Swordmaster absence started pinging me a bit. I didn't care for Titus's entrance. The announcement of being drunk and it seemed like she was trying to say she joined by accident=don't expect much from me. I have used this myself as scum, a way to just coast. Also I know Titus is huge on VCA, at the mention of a secret vote, my interpretation of her response is "Oh noes! VCA is how I scum hunt, a missing vote will ruin my ability to play the game."

Bulbazoor- the reaction to the hidden vote, was really, really weird. So confused and it felt genuine. I found it like a town slip because it was so bizarre. He has posted a bit, he seems engaged. In his case, I think that is alignment indicative. His reasons for suspecting me are pretty reaching. Like he has no clue what's going on. I think Scum!Bulb wouldn't be as meek.

f

In post 1209, Kitty Galore wrote:I hate the votes on kop. There is not much to be gained by that lynch.

I said I didn't like the Titus entrance. Nothing has really changed my mind.

VOTE: Titus

In post 1424, Kitty Galore wrote:Titus- your reply hasn't made me like you entrance any more than I did. I'm surprised you don't see what I'm saying about your lack of commitment to scum hunting. Your entrance gave me that feeling that you regretted replacing in and basically gave the impression to not expect much from you. What should I like about that?

In post 1427, Kitty Galore wrote:Everyone has their own take on things. That was my take on your entrance. Just because you explain that it is normal for you didn't mean I have to like it. I haven't known you to drunk post personally. You are welcome to say what I think is asinine.

In post 1448, Kitty Galore wrote:
In post 1403, Boonskiies wrote:I'll do something tomorrow.

Right.

In post 1466, Kitty Galore wrote:Not big on Boon, and where's Aero? I need to re read Dave and Garmr.

In post 1827, Kitty Galore wrote:
In post 1685, Boonskiies wrote:
I may have to replace out, unfortunately. I'll make the final decision this weekend, as I haven't been able to keep up with this game due to hectic lifestyle. But I'll know by Saturday if I will be able to stay and catch upz

In post 1720, Boonskiies wrote:Alright, good news! I will be able to catch up and actually play the game soon. No replacing for me.

In post 1800, Boonskiies wrote:Aight, should be able to read tonight, and be good.

Yes looking forward to some actual game play. 20ish mostly fluff posts out of 1800. I have very high expectations.

In post 1938, Kitty Galore wrote:Adding Garmr to my scum list. Not because he is voting or accusing me. Mostly for trying to make the argument that I didn't vote him because I "knew he would flip town". Actually I was scum reading him more and town reading Dave more. I was wrong, and I was surprised. I was leaning the opposite of the people on the wagons. I am not, and was never certain he would flip town.

So Boon, you gonna play this game or not?

And I have been feeling Aero scummy for awhile now, that train had lost steam.

VOTE: Aeronaut

In post 1981, Kitty Galore wrote:Lol-Boon -been trying to get him to post all game.
and there is Titus, but I'm feeling an eensy weensy bit better about her.

I am going to try to find time to refresh, re-read, and do another read list.

BBT had my vote till he claimed, but I haven't been sure about the claim (especially now) and unvoted basically because most, if not everyone else, did.

I didn't like that you were ignoring me, so I may want to address that again. I'm just not sure my questions I put to you still apply.

In post 2058, Kitty Galore wrote:
In post 2006, Keyser Söze wrote:

In post 1845, Kitty Galore wrote:Scum = Aero, Titus, Boon....
somewhere in there

What information/posts made you narrow it down to those 3 players?

This was a beginning of the day, I picked 3 scum off the top of my head to post. To say where my top leans were. I was to give you guys some info and something to discuss, if anyone wanted to, like now. I was short on time in RL.

I had been questioning Aero and being ignored. Which we have since discussed. Titus' entrance was terrible IMO. I have explained that, but if you want I will dig it up, I have trouble with conf bias, so I need to watch for that. Boon hasn't done shit this entire game and we are up to day 4. Well, he has now voted me, which looks like a sheep vote. I don't see him helping town.

In post 2067, Kitty Galore wrote:So Boon, curious, how did your announced reaction test you were giving to Titus go? Come up with any useful information from that?

In post 2280, Kitty Galore wrote:Boon is scum.. I have been saying it all along.

If you don't like my tentative team reads then whatever. I feel like most likely I may be the only townie left. So it doesn't really matter what I say, either I will be portrayed as scum, or if I am right some might want me to the end. I never said I was good a this game. I am a much better scum player than a town player. I am a great person to take to the end as I can easily be mislynched. Titus, I know this could be fallacious, but I really feel if you were town, you would have no doubt I was town. None of the three last townies who were killed had any interest in lynching me, they were also much more experienced. Town knew I am not scum.

In post 2282, Kitty Galore wrote:What part of VCA makes me scum? Or is that part not your read on me?

Can you show specific VCA that shows me as scum? I would love to see that.

In post 2284, Kitty Galore wrote:How does your VCA give a scum result on me?

You didn't answer my question.

You said, as town, your reads are from VCA, yet you have a solid scum read on me. Is your read on me NOT based on VCA, thus, how town are you?

Oh, and btw, you are deflecting.

In post 2288, Kitty Galore wrote:You are the one who had Aero in your scum pool. Has that changed?

And one of duppin/garmr. Garmr is flipped town, where does that leave duppin for you? What does that do to your VCA? I think your VCA doesn't mean (garmr/BBT/and now according to you Aero) much and when you are town it is how you scum hunt... soooo....

I have mostly been scum reading you and Boon.. pretty much all game, I am just not experienced enough to make cases and push people, since I have been ignored the whole game. If I am wrong an you and Boon are town.. well I will have to sheepishly apologize. I am ready to do that. I think I am right though.

Does it bother you that I am asking so many questions of you? Why is that?

In post 2290, Kitty Galore wrote:
In post 1975, Titus wrote:OK I am at about 75% certainty on this VCA pool for the red team. I expect a blue flip or two in there as well but I don't want to say that is the pool for them yet.

One of Duppin/Garmr (early dragon wagons).
Kitty
Aero
Boonskiies
Hermit
BBT

So here according to your town game of VCA you have me as scum... show your work please based on my votes to this point.
In post 2090, Titus wrote:

In post 2086, Kitty Galore wrote:What's your read on me Titus, and why?

Scum. You have been just throwing mud around at people easy to lynch (which is true of me as town) and people who will not be lynched bc obvtown (Garmr). You still say "my entrance was shit" after being proven wrong on that.

This scum read is not VCA which you self describe as your town game. I asked you why, had nothing to do with your "town" game of VCA, you don't even mention it. Interesting.

Oh and wasn't garmr in your scum pool? now in the post above he is obv town? Your "reads and VCA" are awesome.
[/hide]

I don't know if my tags worked, if not I request mod to fix please and post and example to hide my long posts...please?
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2374 (isolation #85) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:28 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

In post 2323, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 2218, Kitty Galore wrote:I feel duppin, Titus, Boon... team

Aero, Keysor, ank.... team

have no idea on hermit.

Do the role-claims have any effect on your reads?

Does anyone town-read Boonskiies?

Low-activity through-out the game (if you had a PR, I'd understand), but you claimed VT. Motivation? VT's should be the loudest.

Yes. I will give a read list

Titus-scum
Boon -scum

Keysor-town

Aero-lean town

duppin-null- I am not sure, I see a vig enabler, but would there be a balance problem there?
ank-null- good point on the dave scum read, then vote on dragon- what is that about? I don't remember, but I was scum leaning him early. Might have had something to do with that.
hermit-null-just nothing really to go on, although I kinda liked Dom, so there is that...

I had thought it was 2 scum teams, but it seemed a lot of people were assuming this. I was thinking if there were only a few, or one town left, it would make sense the game wasn't over because they need to eliminate each other. I feel pretty dumb now because you would think one scum tean would have nabbed another by now.

I have no problem voting Boon. But that is obvious.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2377 (isolation #86) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

I'm ignoring you Titus because I'm town. I don't need to be defensive. I am not the double voter.

Also it's laughable that I am voting boon to impress anyone. I have been scum reading him since day one and my I SO shows it. Looks like you are trying hard to get an emotional reaction out if me.

If people choose to lynch me, it would suck at this point for town. And we might lose. But I seriously can't wait to flip just to show everyone how wrong and scummy you are.

So you keep at me darlin. :)
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2378 (isolation #87) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

Titus - Do you even have any other scum reads, or is it just easier to push a lynch on me. I haven't seen you really do much of anything else.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2429 (isolation #88) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

Post Tomorrow
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2473 (isolation #89) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

In post 2319, Keyser Söze wrote:
Ankamius
never voted on davesaz
. Sure you didn't get him mixed up with someone else?

This is interesting - he scum-read davesaz but did not vote for him.

What is a vigi enabler?[/quote]
In post 2321, Keyser Söze wrote:Ankamius' scum-read on davesaz:
In post 1228, Ankamius wrote:I can definitely see davesaz being likely scum. Just look at 167+254 together and apply that context to the rest of his ISO and it's pretty clear how fake it all is.

In post 1233, Ankamius wrote:167 = Weak reads based on relatively strong reasoning.
254 = Relatively strong read based on weak reasoning.

In post 1234, Ankamius wrote:Basically, I'm getting a big impression that he wants to look busy, but can't find any good reasons to attack people when he has to put a vote down.

...but puts his vote on dragonspawn:
In post 1250, Ankamius wrote:lalala

Ankamius @ davesaz:
In post 1323, Ankamius wrote:davesaz: Your 167 was literally a post giving reasonings for why people shouldn't be null, but are null anyway. Your 254 was a stronger read than any of that off something that had significantly less thought put into it.

I find it really hard to believe that it's based solely on the amount of time you play since you basically vote based on your 167s and don't based on your 254s. It actually looks even more fake that you assumed I was only talking about the two specific posts I mentioned since I originally stated that it was applying the concept to your entire ISO.

So going back aways. My read on ank and my comment about dragon were based on this tidbit of info. I don't have a strong enough lean one way or another to say. Other than this, I don't remember seeing anything that I felt was scummy from him.

I want to say, if there are any questions I will be happy to answer them. If I have missed something, please link and I will address it. Just got my laptop back and it is easier to post now. My phone sucks. :igmeou:

I also took this opportunity to step back and try not be be all conf bias-ey.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2479 (isolation #90) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

In post 2398, Titus wrote:*Forgot the rest of Kitty

She has
textbook
double voter timing presence, was on during Day 4 and OK with that lynch, yet brings up stale reads to push me. She's hyper secure in surviving ATM.

In post 2407, Titus wrote:@Aero, To deduce Kitty was the likely double voter, I looked at the timing of the double votes.

The double voter (presumption) must be active to cast the vote. On day 1, there's a narrow window of time the double vote could have been placed.

It has to be after Dragonspawn in 391 but before FAQ2 in 393.

We look at who was posting then we have BBT, Shazam, The Cow, and Dragon. The Cow is a stretch because he's several hours late.

Kitty just got a prod from the mod and shooting off a double vote right there is
plausible.

How can I even defend myself against this accusation? Plus it went from being "textbook" to be "plausible". Yes, it is plausible, but I didn't produce that vote.

Where is this "textbook"? Can you produce said textbook? Explain why it is textbook? Otherwise it's blowing smoke.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2484 (isolation #91) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:18 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

There has to be another person who was plausible of being the double voter. Why?

Because you are wrong Titus. You might take another look. I feel like you set the whole thing up by bringing it up in thread, then "Oh, I figured it out!"

You are wrong.

@performer

Boonskies- lean scum- same
Swordmaster/Titus- lean scum-same
Aeronaut- lean scum-not sure anymore

TheDominator37 Bellaphant- lean town--I leaned town on Dominator--not sure right now.

TheCow-- lean scum--now Ank-- I don't know-- I have more leaned town recently--but not confident

duppin - lean town--ehhhhh
Keyser Söze -lean town--same
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2501 (isolation #92) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

Just to make something clear. When I was saying I was possibly last town left, was on the early day assumption of there being 2 scum teams still. After seeing a bunch more town slaughtered at night. Thought I was going to be used as a pawn for the scum teams to lynch each other. Town had already lost. I still don't know what the Fuck is going on. All I know is I am town. Not a SK, not a DV. Just a VT/citizen.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2547 (isolation #93) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:57 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

sigh...well the night vig kill is no surprise. Thrilled he shot true and hit scum.

Not sure what to think on who is left.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2564 (isolation #94) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:49 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

All I know for sure is if you are looking for a serial killer, look elsewhere. If you are looking for a double voter, look elsewhere.

If killing town is your agenda, that's me. If you are trying to keep town alive. Here I am.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2566 (isolation #95) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

I will look at it and try. I haven't played with a double voter in a game before. So, I thought they can insert their vote anywhere. It will still show up in chronological order, but between the two surrounding votes, it could be sent any time in between. Also, I don't know if it matters when the mod comes and see the pm, I assume, to insert the vote, if that makes a difference in chronology.

Fuck, I have no idea if that makes any sense. Anyway, I will try to see if I can find rhyme or reason. It's hard when I'm not exactly sure how they work.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2568 (isolation #96) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

I understand, but let's say a vote comes, then the next vote didn't come in for 6 or 12, or 18 hours later. But a secret vote came in somewhere between, and everyone appears to have been on at some point between them. How can anyone be time in or out. That's what I'm not understanding.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2569 (isolation #97) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

Time=ruled
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2570 (isolation #98) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

So I think it is reasonable to assume there is 2 town, 2 scum, 1 serial killer.

If this is the case, Titus carelessly throwing a vote out, would suggest that either Titus or I are scum, but not both, since I have not been quick hammered.

Titus is scum.

I am also assuming Boon is scum. I am happy to vote him right now. I was yesterday. Funny, there was a wagon on him yesterday. But then there is a quick switcheroo to performer. The argument wasn't convincing enough for me to vote him right away, while considering it, he was hammered.

I believe Aero is most likely SK.

I would be willing to vote Titus or Boon.

Ank- what do you think?

@Ank what are your thoughts on this theory?
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2575 (isolation #99) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:45 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

Ohh... ok, I see. It made sense to me, but I see it now. I can't have been the only player in the window alive that did the secret vote. Or it must happen another way. I am not a double voter. How do you know? Where can you see who is on when?
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2576 (isolation #100) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

Is it possible someone could have sent a vote in but didn't post during that window?
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2588 (isolation #101) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:06 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

Lol...wow, that little experiment almost seemed choreographed. Well done.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2592 (isolation #102) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:31 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

Oh, and if I'm not mistaken the secret vote doesn't show up until a lynch has occurred. When had it showed up on anything but a final lynch vote count. So I don't know exactly what you are trying to prove there. I don't know the mechanics of the vote. Do you know something I don't?
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2602 (isolation #103) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

I have a surprise friends from out of town. I don't see how there is any way to figure out who the extra-secret-double court is. Wouldn't they pm the mod their vote? Boon would have had to pm the vote also for it to work. I don't understand how what he did proves anything. You keep trying to explain it, I'm trying to understand. I don't know the exact mechanics of the secret vote and I don't know how you would. Can anyone else concur that what boon did makes anything clear?
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2617 (isolation #104) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:12 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

I should have time today to see if I can get a grip on the secret voter today.

This is ridiculous. Does ANYONE town read Boonskies?

VOTE: Boonskies

Oh, I have only tried to get him lynched all game. Maybe you all should rethink a kitty/boon team.

I'm town.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2624 (isolation #105) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:22 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

You fools!

LOL

GG.

If he I'd telling the truth I'm the last town. He is lying.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2673 (isolation #106) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

GG everyone!

Congratulations Aero!

I learned I'm not ready for large games. haha

Thanks pisskop for the game, great flavor, well put together and modded. :)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”