Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:10 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 349, Fro99er wrote:
In post 347, Shiro wrote:Axl I got to say I agree with froggers your posts do seem odd

That's a thing...

Indeed

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:32 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 372, AxleGreaser wrote:(I make no claim nor representations about what i would or would not do as scum. You need to read my games if you want to work that out.)

Damn it axl I was relying on you to provide me with people backgrounds, including yourself. : (
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:39 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 373, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 370, Fro99er wrote:I have too many scum reads right now

I'm on the opposite end of this actually. My current PoE list does include tn however.

How can you have a PoE list already?
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:04 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 406, AxleGreaser wrote:My 'dance partner' has not turned up at all.

*Tips fedora*

I can dance
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:44 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 408, AxleGreaser wrote:So be specific which ones seem odd in what ways?

It not a post it is a general lack of complexity that I came to expect from you then again we haven't had that many games together and the day is still young.

Like in Masquerade when I replaced in I read about 5 of your posts and was pretty much 99% sure you were town. I can't get that here. At least not yet. It might be because you haven't found something that pings you yet. Which would be logical since nothing significant has happened yet
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:07 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 415, AxleGreaser wrote:However please explain why or how you know nothing significant has happened yet or what that means.

It means that I am still null reading everyone thus for me nothing significant has happened.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:42 am

Post by Shiro »

I dunno I am kinda horrible at day 1 and I have read everything from phone so I might have missed stuff. I just chill till I find something I can push.

Also Let alone the fact that half the cast is lurksacks. Not that I am a beacon of activity but yea. The inner lurksack hater in me wants to lynch them so that is a thing.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:06 am

Post by Shiro »

You know ? Let make something happen

VOTE:IAI

Then we can all share flowers

Spoiler:

Spiffeh I just realised you asked me for reads.

Potential town it's like null but there is something but if you ask to explain what I will probably just stare.
Sakura,pisskop and sala

Null, some are more town and others more null-null but not enough to be noteworthy for the above category
Everyone except

Potential scum
The lurksacks because frankly there is always at least 1 maybe 2 scum in the lurkers in every game I played so far.

A combination of IAI being a lurcksack and me feeling ok with sakura,pisskop and sala is why I am ok with voting IAI in the same post

Tomorrow after work I will sit down and re-read everything in one go to get a good grasp of what has happened so far and maybe I will have a more specific list

Sakura Hana wrote:I'm assuming the gambler's fallacy thing was a joke because otherwise i don't see why you wouldn't be pushing pisskop hard right now if you really believed in it.

They might both be scum together and brought it up to distant each other

PS: Still hasn't been noticed by Slandaar-senpai ;~;
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:17 pm

Post by Shiro »

Man this game goes fast

Shazam I wanted to vote a lurker IAI was the only viable lurker for voting.

I like the way you think though. I mean I think it is wrong but still liking the thought process
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:45 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 648, AxleGreaser wrote:While trying please to ignore any wrongness.
Could you highlight which bits of "thought process" you like?

How he PoE who the potential scum in IAI wagon might be

Seemed legit. He is wrong about me and I think he is potentially wrong about Sakura but that doesn't negate that it seemed townie, I find it more likely that scum would just blankly blame someone in the middle or end

It is fakeable though so no strong feelings just an observation but yea

Btw axl I was reading masquerade to get a feel for flubber and boy I recalled why I loved that game while laughing like an idiot on the streets . So much snark and sarcasm

IAI that point is horrible like voting you would have been relatively worse because the case on you is summed up with lurked,someone says scumyoulurks,votesnwagon.

You are now active, voting you would have looked like someone coming in and being like "oh biggest wagon cool cool" votes

Slandaar wrote:
In post 645, Shiro wrote:
Shazam I wanted to vote a lurker IAI was the only viable lurker for voting.

Well that just isn't true Shiro. Davsto was also available for voting.

Spoiler:

Yea but he had less traction :/

Also it depends on my mood

I did have a fair amount here though
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=60825

But I had a fair amount in a scum game as well that is a newbie and I won't be bothered to search for same goes for a town newbie

If I am jot mistaken from my games games here I used a lot of images in 3 2 I was town 1 I was scum

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=62260

A few are present here as well uhm... Didn't I post pics in Masquerade as well? I am certain I used the cherry and this
Spoiler:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:46 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 656, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 654, Slandaar wrote:Shiro do you always post so many images as town? (serious question I want links)

LOL

http://oi61.tinypic.com/2rqm05f.jpg (Oh btw that was Shiro agreeing with you that garmr was scum IIRC)

I had forgotten that XD and that was about him saying I am scum so vigorously
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:53 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 660, I Am Innocent wrote:Look at how easily shiro and spiffeh get on my wagon, Mario could have done the same, instead he goes after salamance, a slot I'm very concerned about as salamance is right, he knows my scum game better than anyone on this player list, yet still thinks I'm scum.

I.jumped on your wagon like a kitty on a red laser dot: 3

In all seriousness though I have been ok with your latest posts. The main problem I have with your thoughts though is that this is fay 1 lots of town just sheep day 1 so it is just as possible for people to just be town for it
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:05 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 664, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 658, Shiro wrote:I find it more likely that scum would just blankly blame someone in the middle or end

It is fakeable though so no strong feelings just an observation but yea

Ta. That is what I was looking for.

Shiro is confused
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:40 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 675, Shazam wrote:Actually, after reading this I have the exact same question. You say you like my thought process, but then even though it leads me to two people, you're saying you think both are town? And "potentially wrong" is weak sauce btw. Of course it's potentially wrong, but the question is whether it's likely to be right.

Yea the thought process is something I liked but I know I am town and based on what I have read in this game from Sakura I find it unlikely that she is scum thus I find your conclusion that one of the two is likely scum to be wrong.

A differnet conclusion doesn't change how one feels about the road to it. Your way of thinking is towny
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:33 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 683, Salamence20 wrote:Mario is scum too. He hasnt posted anything of content other than a vote on me.

Oh but that should be considered an excellent contribution right up there with VeeGee
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (isolation #17) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:41 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 455, MarioManiac4 wrote:Slow the fuck down. I'm a spammer yet I cannot compare to THIS...

Now slow down there mr.spammer, your 3 posts are clogging the game.

AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 519, pieguyn wrote:
VeeGee has not picked up his role PM and, as such, I am searching for a replacement. He may remain in the game if he returns before a replacement is found.

Oh yea forgot about that .

In any case

Mario how did you go from possibly voting tn to living the life of a rebel ?
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #691 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:45 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 690, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 617, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 615, Shazam wrote:
In post 614, I Am Innocent wrote:
Hint hint: it is the one who has given out almost no reads vs the one who has given out all reads...

If this is what you think, put your vote where your mouth is. I don't necessarily agree with this, though. I've definitely seen scum give out all their "reads" and town active lurk.

Yeah it's possible. I had no real minuses on Sakura during the catchup, but I have notes saying I liked posts 183, 259, and 379 of his. So it is more than just his full reads that I'm basing my town read on.

For Sakura. Basically by the second half of the catchup you came off as a voice of reason/town leader, so it doesn't surprise me that a scum or two (shiro/spiffeh) followed you on my wagon.

And probably if/until you get off, I don't foresee the wagon stalling or a counter wagon get moving. Balls in ur court my friend...

I personally followed pisskop and sala, Sakura also voting you was a bonus. I mean this is the only 3 people I was kind of townreading at the time. Also IAI you seems quite certain that I am scum based on that one vote ? I find that quite weird.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #701 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:02 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 693, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 651, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 647, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 592, I Am Innocent wrote:Scummy - Shiro

Also what leads you to have this read.

As I was doing my catchup I had no pluses or minuses associated with shiro until she said late that she had no reads. I realized she was flying under the radar. Then she wanted to vote a lurker (pot meet kettle) and her only post throwing out reads had like 2 town reads and nothing else. Felt like spiffeh's 299, something to just appease the masses/show 'look I'm playing too, see I even have a few reads.

The timing of her vote on my wagon doesn't look good either (usually mid wagon scum like to hop on)

For shiro

Yea yea I read that but you still just drew a very conclusive
IAI wrote: so it doesn't surprise me that a scum or two (shiro/spiffeh) followed you on my wagon.

Shiro is scum here based on something that seems pretty weak, baseless even. First what kind of reads was I supposed to have so early ? Though tbh now that I finished re-reading I am in a better spot.
Yes I wanted to vote a lurker and that something I will always do in probably every game ever.

I Am Innocent wrote:

What gave or still gives you a reason to follow salamance?

Reading his post they seemed town like, mostly gut though. You were lurking, I wanted to vote a lurker, He said you lurk as scum. A wagon was forming and I said cool..cool

As for right now I told you that I started liking your posts lately. I just haven't found something else to do yet.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:18 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 705, I Am Innocent wrote:How was I lurking. I woke up to 17 pages. No way I could catch up before work or during lunch so I waited until after my 4 kids went down for bed and I could devote a couple of hours....all within about 24 hrs of the game starting.

I work
I have a family

Mafia will always follow suit even if it means I get mislynched

You haven't posted for a whole game day in a game with 5 days day.

That is 1/5 of the day and you hadn't caught up till 2/5 of it.

I do have some insane catching up standards tbh I caught up in a 92 pages game that was quickly growing as I was reading in 2 days ^_^ I reread the whole 28 pages in about hour
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (isolation #21) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:40 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 712, I Am Innocent wrote:Did u track votes and unvotes in that hour? Did you take notes on any posts or posters that caught ur eye, whether for good or bad reasons? Did u take notes on connections that might be beneficial later after some flips?

Cause if u can do all that in an hour, more power to u. That's not how I roll.

I caught up and answered every question posed to me. I've provided reasons. I ask people to look at the crap cases on me and consider a counter wagon. Not much more I can do to prove I'm town.

While I do note votes and make mental notes about people that caught my eye I will admit that I never take notes as in notes. I do not have the patince for it ^_^;

MarioManiac4 wrote:Spiffeh, go ahead and lynch me for having a life then! :roll:

Seriosuly though you entered a 5 day day phase game while on vacation ? You haven't said anything of significance in 3 days and you will blame it all on rl ?

MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 705, I Am Innocent wrote:How was I lurking. I woke up to 17 pages. No way I could catch up before work or during lunch so I waited until after my 4 kids went down for bed and I could devote a couple of hours....all within about 24 hrs of the game starting.

I work
I have a family

Mafia will always follow suit even if it means I get mislynched

This is my thoughts rn too
Also respect I'm on my phone, 2-3 days left on vacation.

Also there is nothing similar between you two. He found time to read the game and significantly post in the first 2 days

You have done absolutly nothing in this game from start to now

Side note: Half my posts have been from phone as well, your point ? Yes you might miss a few stuff but that is about it
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:55 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 720, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 710, Shiro wrote:I do have some insane catching up standards tbh I caught up in a 92 pages game that was quickly growing as I was reading in 2 days ^_^ I reread the whole 28 pages in about hour

No you're making me picture you as the Shiro from NGNL XD

YOU

You are the first person that mentioned NGNL in here (Although I think cadb once made a reference when town lynched me saying you killed a young girl and you have an angry brother on your steps now but I am not sure)

HAVE ALL THE CHERRIES

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:14 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 724, Sakura Hana wrote:I don't even remember anything Mario has done this game other than be REVOLUTIONIST.

That is part of the problem. THAT IS ALL that he has done.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:46 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 731, Sakura Hana wrote:Actually yeah @Shiro why am i town to you? I didn't find it anywhere in your ISO, just you disagreeing with Shazam saying i was a possible scum and you mentioning that you sheeped me because you had a town lean on me.

In post 691, Shiro wrote:I personally followed pisskop and sala, Sakura also voting you was a bonus.

Regardless

I townread you because when reading the game your posts seem town. There is nothing specific, I just get the feeling like your posts come from town when reading them.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:43 pm

Post by Shiro »

@IAI

I am pretty sure Mario never said he was on VLA, still isn't he just said he is on vacation when pressed for his inactivity. There is a difference. Also he Coincidentally appeared when talked about. That a thing but w.e

In other news Axl masterful plan of leaving his wagon so people vote it worked perfectly

@Echo Why do you scum read flubber?

Note: Won't deny Davis wagon is looking good right now. Where is this guy anyway?
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #909 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:24 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 854, tn5421 wrote:@Shiro: I thought that Axle was voting Dave previously, what wagon did he support by leaving it?

In post 857, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 853, Shiro wrote:In other news Axl masterful plan of leaving his wagon so people vote it worked perfectly

In post 853, Shiro wrote:Note: Won't deny Davis wagon is looking good right now. Where is this guy anyway?

Uhhhh...

The Axl thing was a joke because just as he left the wagon he was trying to push people voted i.

My note was because I would honestly expect town to at least attempt to defend themselves

In post 892, Fro99er wrote:

davesto flips scum -> who knows about davesto.

Wishing to add that this made me laugh as well xD

also I am liking froggers he seems town.

UNVOTE

P.edit:I just noticed Davsto posted
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:41 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 910, Davsto wrote:Also, the reason I'm not posting while you all are is because my timezone is BST, so about when all of the posting is done is 1AM-5AMish for me, sorry about all that.

Don't you use that excuse cause it is BS

GMT+2 here

2 hours ahead of you and I still manage to post and coop with the difference.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:54 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 912, Davsto wrote:Okay, so you're saying I shouldn't sleep just so I can keep up with Mafia?

Yeh, no.

No I am saying you can find time before it 1am
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (isolation #29) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:10 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 916, Slandaar wrote:I really hate 913.

Is it because it was a sudden jab?

Axl BST is the British way of saying GMT +0

P.edit :Yea it was weird wasn't it? I tried to question how he went from will vote tn to being a rebel but he never came back to me
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (isolation #30) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:56 pm

Post by Shiro »

Guys I think we should get Mario. If Mario is scum then there is a solid chance Spiffeh is scum

I was thinking about the vote and I realised it was kinda out of nowhere I would have been ok if he tried to push it but he never really did

Seems like a perfect bus Park vote

I mean assuming spiffeh thought Mario lynch was improbable cause of the other two raging wagonsit is a safe place and when /if Mario get killed/lynched told you so cred There is the chance it is a legit vote but if so why not push it?
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #950 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:42 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 944, I Am Innocent wrote:That seems like a reach.

And if Mario flips town, that exonerates spiffeh???

If Mario is town spiffeh is back to null

And yes it is a little far fetched of an assumption but quite possible.

I mean why vote and never push anything. It would only make sense to park your vote and assuming this for scum a partner is the best place

Assuming yiu and dav are town he

1. Take no responsibility for a town lynch
2. Say told you to vote Mario
3. If Mario is vigged or lynched takes town cred

It takes some assuming but it makes sense.

Also it might be because Shiro is town.

I Am Innocent wrote:Why is scum shiro coming up with such bad logic unless she's trying to protect someone?

unvote salamance
Vote davsto

It bit bad it is stretching >.<

Also Shiro is town
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (isolation #32) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:45 am

Post by Shiro »

The town thing was meant to be after the second quote and once also was supposed ti be it isn't bad not bit
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (isolation #33) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:11 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 951, Slandaar wrote:
In post 945, I Am Innocent wrote:Why is scum shiro coming up with such bad logic unless she's trying to protect someone?

unvote salamance
Vote davsto

Why is IAI voting someone because he thinks someone else is scum?
(Shiro isn't scum)

Axl what do you think of my hypothesis?
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #956 (isolation #34) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:14 am

Post by Shiro »

Lol random. Quote with the post
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1021 (isolation #35) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:03 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1017, MarioManiac4 wrote::/
Like I thought this game would have less shit due to shorter deadlines and didn't realise I wouldn't be allowed to just post normally.
Slandaar are you scared my poe is close to finding your buddies?

Ok...wtf? Which PoE?

How the hell is 8 posts the normal posting?

3 of them being nothing... Like..

With?
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (isolation #36) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:03 am

Post by Shiro »

With=wth
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (isolation #37) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:06 am

Post by Shiro »

Vote:Mario

Just for 1017 this deserves a vote
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (isolation #38) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:28 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1027, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 1024, Shiro wrote:

I'd say 5 posts in 2 days is fine
Also the poe was when I started to find town but with all the people scum reading me and nobody stopping to think that might be s bad sign I've been somewhat demovitated

Yes yes of course a game with 5 days deadline should have each day an average of 36 posts 2-3 from each player yea.....

No no isn't
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1039 (isolation #39) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:25 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 455, MarioManiac4 wrote:Slow the fuck down. I'm a spammer yet I cannot compare to THIS...

In post 1027, MarioManiac4 wrote:I'd say 5 posts in 2 days is fine

Btw you contradict your own self. You say you are a spammer but say the normal is 5 posts in 2 days. Yea ok dude.

Plus seriously you act as if we oppressed you from being posting, like seriously where are you getting that from ?

MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 1018, Spiffeh wrote:Nothing is stopping you from posting normally

Go

How about you voting me for "lurkung" when I hadn't been in the site since gamestart?
Was I allowed to post normally then?

yes you were allowed to post normally. Is this legit ? You are acting as if we disallowed you from talking. IAI had more votes than you by a mile and he came and talked normally
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:55 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1045, Ricastle wrote:
In post 758, I Am Innocent wrote:Town has no problem making stances, but scum do.
BS

And yes this is all I have to contribute so far as this game is boring as hell to read. Still going though

Hey we are not boring
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:48 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1060, Ricastle wrote:VOTE: Shiro

I'm admittedly not entirely certain on Sala or Echo but this is probably scum regardless of whoever else is

Yea but like I am town so

Ricastle wrote:@Piss They feel off. Also they had a stupid push on Mario & Spiffeh and their vote on IAI was immemorable, an area where I'm pretty sure at least one scum is located. It's bizarre how they were attacking Mario for ages yet they only joined his wagon after it had already built up, too.

It not stupid it is just a bit of a strech and based on a lot of assumption. I never said it was a case I said it was a hypothesis based on a possible logical trail of thoughts >.<

Also I wasn't really attacking him for ages and only thought of actually voting him after my hypothesis. His 1017 is what made me really go,"Yeap this needs voting"
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:54 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1069, Ricastle wrote:

This comes off like you don't truly believe in the case you just built.

Well I am pretty accepting of the fact that it is a hypothesis based on a lot of assumptions.

Doesn;t change the fact that 1017 was horrid, what came after it didn't change it either
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1072 (isolation #43) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:57 am

Post by Shiro »

I mean he is blaming his inactivity on us, saying he didn't expect not to be allowed to post normaly. (after funnily saying he is a spammer )

Then he comes and says 5 posts in 2 days in a game with 5 days deadlines is fine. If that isn't bs then I don't know what is
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1077 (isolation #44) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:12 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1075, Ricastle wrote:
In post 1072, Shiro wrote:I mean he is blaming his inactivity on us, saying he didn't expect not to be allowed to post normaly. (after funnily saying he is a spammer )

Then he comes and says 5 posts in 2 days in a game with 5 days deadlines is fine. If that isn't bs then I don't know what is
Yeah, I'm pretty much the last person you should be preaching this to. From what I can see he appears to be in much a similar situation as I am, albeit not declaring VLA.

I obviously do not have a problem with him being in vaccation.

I do not see you saying that it is normal and fine to only have 5 posts in 2 days. You aknowledged that you will be on V/LA and inactive

He is saying that we are not letting him post normally and then comes and says that he is not being inactive and that 5 posts in 2 days is fine (Unless I am misunderstanding something here)

Also he randomly says that Slandaar is voting him cause he is scared of his PoEing of his buddies liek wtf ?

Sala could I suggest you vote Mario

He seems better than Dav
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1114 (isolation #45) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 1110, pisskop wrote:Why did we leave dave again? is it because scum prodded it?

Personally I was ready to vote dave but then Mario came and started talking. After that, not gonna lie, things just kind of happened.

Salamence20 wrote:Deadline is in the next few hours lets go.

I can only arson at twilight so hurry the fuck up

deadline is in 2 days though
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1187 (isolation #46) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:34 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 1180, Sakura Hana wrote:Also why everytime i read Axle's posts i picture an old man telling a story.

^Axl voice in my mind

@TN

Your vote on sala is absolutely useless. Even if you are right and he is scum, right now is not the time to do something about it so come back to the Mario wagon cause Mario has a good chance of flipping scum.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1195 (isolation #47) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:23 pm

Post by Shiro »

Welcome to our flower festival ika

May I interest you in some tulips ? A blue rose perhaps ?
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1218 (isolation #48) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:24 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 1213, AxleGreaser wrote:yeah its duh that he does not have role that is explicitly not normal.
Roles which are explicitly Non-Normal include: Arsonist,

everyone that dies at night should flip in the same way (e.g., "died during the night" or "was found dead")

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Vigilante
The Arsonist variation is functionally similar to a Vigilante.

So just what can be squeezed into the normal role stuff via perhaps flavor IDK nor care.
(burning things in flavor might be the standard kill mode of this game then were all good with those pesky guidelines)(and hes effectively a vig)

We have enough time to see if he wants to say something.

No skin off my nose.

Axl why do you want to find out about sale's role? It sounds awfully lot like role fishing by pressuring the issue of his fakeclaim
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1225 (isolation #49) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:45 pm

Post by Shiro »

Fair enough, my bad then. I misinterpreted it
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1288 (isolation #50) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:21 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1281, BananaCucho wrote:
Summon: Bahamut

I laught at your summon as I use

Summon:Knights of the round
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1296 (isolation #51) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1291, Ricastle wrote:LETSA GO
LETSA GO
WE'RE TAKING MARIOOOOOOOOOOO

MAN TO THE

GALLOOOOOOOOOOWS

AND IF HE FLIPS TOOOOOOOOOOOOWN

we are speedlynching shiro day 2

Solid strategy, lynching two townies in row

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1314 (isolation #52) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:39 pm

Post by Shiro »

I think Slandaar might have been a fear kill tbh I heard he is really good town

Banana makes no sense as to why though or who. maybe a random sk or vig mistake? Neither is impossible so eh

Rica <3 too
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1353 (isolation #53) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:25 am

Post by Shiro »

Tmw you visualize the argument and you see a dwarf that casually carasses his axe and a faceless dude wearing a suit with a hi I am Innocent tag on it inside a flower field with Sakura leaves falling shouting at each other
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1354 (isolation #54) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:27 am

Post by Shiro »

Agh I meant to write leafs but auto correct

@Inno Btw I think Shazam might be the scum in the wagon and maybe Rica but it is mostly PoE
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1356 (isolation #55) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:33 am

Post by Shiro »

Actually Rica is a good possibility. Dude tried to line me up for today's lynch if Mario flipped town based on nothing.

Was pretty bad.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1376 (isolation #56) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:02 am

Post by Shiro »

@Rica the question was directed to everyone

Also nah you reasons were weak and dumb. You never attacked me just voted me and passively said my voting reasons were stupid The rest was rehashing IAI "OOO bad wagon placement"

Tbh you most likely knew there was no way a wagon on me was going to form and parked there to be safe for the time being
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1386 (isolation #57) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:48 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1065, Ricastle wrote:@Piss They feel off. Also they had a stupid push on Mario & Spiffeh and their vote on IAI was immemorable, an area where I'm pretty sure at least one scum is located. It's bizarre how they were attacking Mario for ages yet they only joined his wagon after it had already built up, too.

^This is you saying my hypothesis is stupid(which in itself is dumb cause I have admitted that it was a hypotheisis) the latter is what IAI was saying.

In post 1069, Ricastle wrote:

This comes off like you don't truly believe in the case you just built.

Which is dumb because I never called it a case. I called it a hypothesis. I didn't vote mario based on it. I voted it based on how horrible the things he was saying where.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1440 (isolation #58) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:34 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1423, Ricastle wrote:Sala, that's the most bullshit interpretation of my posts I've ever seen. You're not even trying to look at them correctly. By the way, it's rather common for me to completely reverse my voting direction over plurality influence as town.

Shiro, I don't care wether you call it a case or a hypothesis, it makes no difference. If anything, insisting it is the latter only goes towards certifying how you've pretty much done fuckall the entire game. Your pedantic differentiation was a piss-ass excuse before and it's a piss-ass excuse now. Now how about you tell me. What was the point of loudly pursuing this "hypothesis" if you did not intend to gain anything from it?

Soo give me the correct interpratation cause that what they seem like and everyone seems to agree so as well apparently cause I do not see anyone following your vote.

And I was speaking my thoughts maybe ? I made a guess of a possible scenario and laid it out.

Also no not really a hypothesis is a guess to explain something based on little actual facts. An assumption more or less

A case is based on evidence and facts at least to some degree

There is a huge difference
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1441 (isolation #59) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:43 am

Post by Shiro »

Btw I loved 1400 this kind of role flavour things make me smile

Here is a flower

Spoiler:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1448 (isolation #60) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:05 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1442, pisskop wrote:meh. he's got a null-read on you? I'm actually interested in seeing a cop on you; you being active more than usualy imo

And why is being more active than usual bad? I mean unless you know that as scum he is more active than town otherwise that pretty null or flat out pointless

@Rica Oh yea excuse I will try and be as usefull as you....oh wait. I forgot.

Listen I will not pretend I am being really useful and yea my later points against mario turned to be wrong since he was town but really? Rica riddle me this, other than parking your vote on me with piss poor reason(or well lack of any tbh) and never even remotely attempting to push me and then just changing to Mario. Have you done anything at all? Let me answer this for you. No

Like funnily enough your very point of my vote on IAI is bad is pretty much the same thing you did to Mario. And then when I point out that Slaandar might have been a fear kill you point at me ? Like what ?That just fucking dumb. You then come out and say that I am omgusing you ? Excuse me but where exactly are you making this assumption from because you and shazam are the two I feel less inclinted to think are town from the people voting him ? Let alone that your vote was teh most horrid of them sincei t was basically a naked vote. Most people were voting Mario based on what he was saying and when I brought those points to you you replied that you are the last person that I should be preaching this to, yet you voted him alright. I fully explained what I found scummy about Mario and why I voted him, yet you try to say that the reasoning was a hypothesis I made ?

If you want to push me, try to do so with some valid reasons because what you are doing is parking your vote in a place you are fairly certain that at this point won't cause any traction while you appear to be scumreading someone strongly. It is bs and scummy.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1454 (isolation #61) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:12 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1451, pisskop wrote:
In post 1448, Shiro wrote:If you want to push me, try to do so with some valid reasons because what you are doing is parking your vote in a place you are fairly certain that at this point won't cause any traction while you appear to be scumreading someone strongly. It is bs and scummy.

You mean a valid reason like this overly defensive post and being blatently wrong about where my vote is?

This was going to Rica piss only the first line was adressed to yo
xD
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (isolation #62) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:13 am

Post by Shiro »

I should have made it more clear though tbh
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1462 (isolation #63) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:28 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1457, Ricastle wrote:I don't care, nor is it important. You can't just put a scumread out there and push it then later pretend that reasoning and push never existed. Basic stuff here folks.

I never pretended it never existed but I never really pushed it as a case either so *shrug*
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1477 (isolation #64) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:06 am

Post by Shiro »

@Rica I was talking about Mario when I talked about points obviously since I admitted I mostly steeped for iai plus lurker at the time *rolls eyes*

Also I am saying that you think the hypothesis was the reason for my vote but I might be mistaken there w e

Yes I like to fluff woo bad me. Also I am trying to contribute.

Sakura ninja me but seeing you answered yea I replied ti her with a reasoning I found behind it.

In post 1183, Ricastle wrote:VOTE: Mario

That was a bad move there.

Much explanation. You were defending him a few posts ago if yiu recall
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1480 (isolation #65) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:31 am

Post by Shiro »

I have no reason to vote you because quite frankly it would be a useless vote.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1482 (isolation #66) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:13 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1481, Ricastle wrote:That's ridiculous. How is your vote better off nowhere? You think I'm scum, so vote me. Get others to vote me. That's how you get a wagon going...it's Mafia 101. It's inconceivable that as town you wouldn't understand such a thing. Since when are town stingy about voting their scumreads outside of lylo, anyway?

It's as I said - you're clearly waiting for support before forming any sort of material conviction. In other words, textbook cautious scum behaviour.

I was teh 3rd vote on Mario the first being a parked vote.

You can realise if people would be willing to follow you from the thread which to me seems not to be the case right now. If I wanted to be cautious I would have ignored you instead of opening this conversation sooo yea your point is mute. A vote is hardly what makes this noticeable
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1538 (isolation #67) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:40 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1513, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 1510, Ricastle wrote:Okay, Echo read exchanges with tn. That's a good pile of evidence.

VOTE: tn5421

I was about to suggest shots for you Sala but then I realised I wasn't a broken record.

Id rather vig myself than shoot shiro

<3

But why ? I am like legit curious as to why you think I am town to that extend ?

tn is in my null space so I wouldn't be too sad about his death.

Also I just realised I forgot flubbers existance till a few seconds ago, when that happened in the past he was scum, although it was in just one game and I am psure I had someone mention that he does that regardless so bleh

P.edit:Whoa a bomb was dropped. Damn

Salamence20 wrote:Also there isnt an Sk. There were 2 kills.

Psure he means you sala.

P.edit 2 Godamn it I was ninjad on the above >.>
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1543 (isolation #68) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:45 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1531, Salamence20 wrote:Mafia doc is not normal.

ALSO WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU NOT INVESTIGATE ME WTF

It would be shitty if he did tbh. You were heavily hinting that you were a vig

ALSO

Mafia rolestopper. It is normal and I am fairly certain it stops kills as well

P.edit AND I GOT NINJAD AGAIN but at least not for the same point

Davsto wrote:Yeh, IaI, I'm honestly confused - why didn't you check Sala?

Sala claimed vig sometime around , and an inspect could have confirmed whether he is actually vig or he is sk.

Not it wouldn't. Doesnt gunsmith get a positive on both ?
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1547 (isolation #69) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:47 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1542, Davsto wrote:Yeh, IaI, I'm honestly confused - why didn't you check Sala?

Sala claimed vig sometime around , and an inspect could have confirmed whether he is actually vig or he is sk.

Just checked and yeap

In Normal games on mafiascum.net, a Gunsmith gets guilties on all Mafia (except Traitors and Doctors), Cops,
Vigilantes
, Gunsmiths, Role Cops, Vanilla Cops, Backups of roles with guns and JoATs that have any of these listed powers

He would just have a guilty and we still wouldnt know if sk or vig.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1549 (isolation #70) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:49 am

Post by Shiro »

Wait no I am dumb gunsmith get inno from sk cause in flavour they use knives
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1565 (isolation #71) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:08 am

Post by Shiro »

Forgot to post that before

Salamence20 wrote:Also, Shiro:

Its not based upon how much a townread you, its just the fact IaI had WAY BETTER targets to check for guns.

That I agree but he scumread me so eh what can you do

You also had better vig targets :P Although It turned out better that you didn't kill IAI
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1577 (isolation #72) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:28 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1557, Shazam wrote:What does this mean? Are you really throwing out the WIFOMy expectation that scum will kill him if he's town?

Well wifom or not they do have to kill him at some point or else they risk too much. He did not claim something that you can easily walk around.

The very fact you brought thias a point is kinda bleh

Btw now I feel kinda confident on actually doing this

vote:Rica

I truly believe there is a good chance he is scum. The way he moved to Mario, His very poor push on me and general behaviour against me and the way he easily moved to tn sheeping his scum read

Here him saying he scumreads echo to spiff

In post 1479, Ricastle wrote:
In post 1476, Spiffeh wrote:Ricastle do you have any scumreads other than Shiro?

PEdit: Ok other than Shiro and Aero?
Echo Echo.

His vote
In post 1510, Ricastle wrote:Okay, Echo read exchanges with tn. That's a good pile of evidence.

VOTE: tn5421
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1582 (isolation #73) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:40 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1581, Spiffeh wrote:Yeah I think Ricastle is bussing tn actually.
Because Echo didn't even provide evidence he just sad tn was bad.

Mhm. He just did so in a big post which is easy to just nod and go like oh yea I agree with all this.

The very fact he scumread Echo just makes it all the more eerie
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1583 (isolation #74) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:43 am

Post by Shiro »

Also adding that the very fact he said his opinions change based on popular opinion is shady on it own and makes it far too easy to just mask your actions behind it
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1591 (isolation #75) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:29 am

Post by Shiro »

My reads have been horrible this game

Unvote

>.><.<
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1642 (isolation #76) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:15 pm

Post by Shiro »

Axl I do not think dav is scum. Just reread his iso, he has made some valid point through the gane and I kinda see why Slandaar changed his mind.

Though I have to ask Dav you said you aren't fully convinced about tn a few posts ago. You change your POV with a ctrl f on spiffeh iso, then yiu are pushing points from the start of day 1 in yiu last post?

Can we wagon flubber to make him talk? He has been away the whole day 2 and it not lije day 2 has been a slow on info day
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1645 (isolation #77) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:27 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 1644, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 1642, Shiro wrote:Can we wagon flubber to make him talk?

Yes you can do things.

Well only my vote won't do much which is why I am asking jeez
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1647 (isolation #78) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:18 am

Post by Shiro »

Vote: Flubber

Talk friend, we need everyones insight here.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1664 (isolation #79) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:20 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1651, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1389, tn5421 wrote:
In post 1336, I Am Innocent wrote:Stop trying to minimize my vote on davsto. There is what, probably 4 or 5 bad guys this game? D1 I have no problem voting any scum read (I had 3 after my catch up post) or null reads (5 at the same time).

D1 is about pressuring people, seeing how they react, gaining reads. Yes
that
preflip association
made me
feel better
about it, but as the lack of interest on my 3 scum wagons continued, I was pretty ready to move to my null reads next anyway.

Die in a fire, preferably with Salamence20.

VOTE: I Am Innocent

Um what

talk more mate come on
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1666 (isolation #80) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:25 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1662, Salamence20 wrote:Shut the fuck up echo.

Damn your spam is shit

Speaking of spam I was bored so I made this:

Spoiler:

Sadly some people are only there in spirit I couldnt figure out how to put them in. Faceless dude is IAI he has a red tag that says I am innocent but it not visble : (
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1677 (isolation #81) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:00 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1676, Salamence20 wrote:Also, we should lynch TN.

IaI can you check piss for me and quell my paranoia

But what about flubber ? I can't be the only one that wants to wagon him so he comes and talks. You wanted to wagon Aero for the same reason :/

Tn can wait we have the whole day 2 infront of us
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1683 (isolation #82) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:06 am

Post by Shiro »

Also thanks for the nice words ^_^

I wanted to add the rest but Mario image is I really had nothing to work on and flubbers and ika just ruined the set

Slandar I couldn't find a fitting body to put the head >.<

P.edit

Tn is l-2 i was thinking of putting l-1 but then I recalled the words saying ika hammers easily

I am not really saying we should lynch flubber yet just that we should pressure him enough to come back and play the game
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1684 (isolation #83) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:07 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1681, Sakura Hana wrote:Still not on Varsoon's level, but that picture gave me a smile, reminded me a lot of this: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p5160438

That pic is hilarious xD
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1688 (isolation #84) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:12 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1686, Sakura Hana wrote:@Shiro: I'm personally not a fan of "voting so they come and play" if i vote someone lurking is because i think they are scum for lurking.

Well that is partially what I think . I mean in a game we were together, he did the exact same thing and when we finally pressured him, he gave a bleh response got lynched. He was scum. Wish to test if this is the same case cause there really isn't anything to read on him

Salamence20 wrote:You know me.

Eager to shoot, ask questions later.

^^^^^^^^
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1691 (isolation #85) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:29 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1647, Shiro wrote:
Vote: Flubber

Talk friend, we need everyones insight here.

@Mod I am voting flubber
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1701 (isolation #86) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:07 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1692, Spiffeh wrote:Shiro do you not think tn is scum?

Nah I think tn has a fair amount of chance to flip scum. But we have 3 and a half days left in day 2. We could use them but w.e
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1717 (isolation #87) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:34 am

Post by Shiro »

Guys guys

Pisskop is town. I mean let us look at this in a logical manner.

Statistically speaking if Sala is town after so many times in row that they have been at opposite teams. They have to statistically be together. Chances of it not being the case (When in each individual game the chances of them being town together are more than the opposite since there are more town in a game) are minimal.

Now if his play has been scummy I might have considered the above to be false but tis not

Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1714, ika wrote:VOTE: tn

screw claims salas got some vigging to do

^
See what i mean about ika's itchy hammer finger?

That why I didn't put tn on l-1 sooner.

Oh well what is done is done.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1724 (isolation #88) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:40 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1720, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1717, Shiro wrote:Statistically speaking if Sala is town after so many times in row that they have been at opposite teams. They have to statistically be together.

You're a gambler's fallacy person too now?

Well not that strongly but it can affect what I think from time to time. Like in one game there was a neightrhood with 2 people so I concluded that it cannot have scum cause the chances of it are too small xD
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1731 (isolation #89) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:52 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1726, Sakura Hana wrote:I wouldn't place reads affected by what people have rolled in the past but by play, regardless of how many times a coin lands tails in a row, it still has 50% chance to land on heads next coin flip, not more.

each individual coin has 50% chance landing tails or heads

But landing heads twice in row is 25% thrice in row is 12.5% Quadrape in row is 6.25% so on and so on
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1745 (isolation #90) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:09 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1741, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1738, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 1734, Sakura Hana wrote:100% Orange

I SEE YOUR SOFT

http://store.steampowered.com/app/282800/
No it was a reference to this game that i play with pie sometimes, this game really throws Gambler's fallacy out of the window.

I was thinking of buying that game but I ended up never doing so. I was told that the AI cheats and the game, makes you want to break your pc

and it seems yea apparently the chances are only smaller if all event are happening at the same time with previous resaults being unknown
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1750 (isolation #91) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:14 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1747, Davsto wrote:That may be true, but that's irrelevant to Gambler's Fallacy.

The whole point of Gambler's Fallacy is that, supposedly, if a coin flips heads, say, 20 times in a row, it is more likely to flip tails next, presuming a fair coin.

While, overall, it is more likely for the coins (with a true 50/50 chance) to have a 1/1-close H/T ratio, previous flips do not affect what the next coin will flip.

(basically what i'm saying is that if you use gambler's fallacy as actual reasoning i'll slap you)

But hey assuming that in a 13 people game with 3 scum a 2 people neighbrhood(Assuming randomised) is town based on chance was correct right : D

Spiffeh wrote:Is this really a thing that we're talking about rn lol

Accept it
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1751 (isolation #92) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:15 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1749, Flubbernugget wrote:I missed the reasoning behind a mafia doc being worth discussing

We missed you being part of the game
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1759 (isolation #93) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:20 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1758, Sakura Hana wrote:It's more fun in multiplayer

I doubt I would be convincing anyone I know to buy it xD
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1767 (isolation #94) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:34 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1756, Salamence20 wrote:
Petal Dance: Flubber

GOGOGOGO

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1772 (isolation #95) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:44 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1768, Sakura Hana wrote:Oh God Shiro that's hilarious XD

I tryied to put my visualisation into an image

ika wrote:im nomming that one post game for kodak moment

What kodak ?
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1783 (isolation #96) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:03 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1777, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1776, Salamence20 wrote:WHERES PIE

Sleeping

In post 1780, ika wrote:i almost want to spam up the game to so pie has a bunch of stuff ot read and be like fuck you gusy for your spam posting

RELASE:
Spoiler:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1790 (isolation #97) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1789, Davsto wrote:A scumclaim? More like
A scum clam.

I cant stop laughing xD THIS

It not even funny but xD OH GOD
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1792 (isolation #98) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:10 am

Post by Shiro »

Davsto x Scum Clam

THE SHIP HAS SAILED
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1794 (isolation #99) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:11 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1793, Salamence20 wrote:Thats not even funny

I know but I dunno why It just hit me and I couldn't breath from laughter
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1796 (isolation #100) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:14 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1791, Sakura Hana wrote:Don't mind me im just going to be shooting girlships.

Btw did they ever make the anime about that game ?
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1814 (isolation #101) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1802, Sakura Hana wrote:
Spoiler: Wow i still have kancolle screenshots of when i used to play?

I wish I knew japanese ;~;

Sadly my knowledge stops at

元気ですか? and some basic words

If I am not mistaken sakura hana

mean cherry tree flower although I thought there should be a の inbetween
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1843 (isolation #102) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 1837, Sakura Hana wrote:Hi guys.
I see only 1 kill happened last night.

I second that Sala what happened.

Salamence20 wrote:I would like to know who gave me the thing last night

The thing

Firebringer wrote:Hey guys, I just replaced in. I haven't even read almost anything, I just read last two pages.

Can anyone give me a run down of who I should ISO, leading people?
I see Fro99er thinks my slot is scum, can I get reasons why on that?

I really don't want to have to read all 70 some pages >.>

I joined cause pieguyn promised me some flowers.

Well you got to earn your flowers. We don't just hand them around man
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1860 (isolation #103) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 1844, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 1837, Sakura Hana wrote:Hi guys.
I see only 1 kill happened last night.

I can explain.

But first, someone needs to claim and you know who you are

P-Edit: Shiro are you the thing?

Well I do like to spread flowery love

P.edit Sala a blue rose
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1894 (isolation #104) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by Shiro »

Vote:Flubber

He is most likely scum.

Btw I feel the obligation to address that I am he cause I noticed there are a lot she comments. I don't much care but eh don't wanna create misunderstandings

P.edit Spiffeh The more you ask for it the more I will think you are desperate scum trying to get cred js
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1904 (isolation #105) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:28 pm

Post by Shiro »

Froggers I am not entirely against your vote but isn't flubbers far better?
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1923 (isolation #106) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:48 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 1908, Fro99er wrote:Explain how it's "far better"

Anyway, I think Spiffeh could be scum with a bussing habit. Bus TN, bus Flubber, maybe aero/fire really is town. Idk. Seems to me spiffeh is most likely scum to me.

Assuming both are scum

Spiffeh is being useful Town either by talking or possibly busing

Flubber is well... Doing nothing
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1944 (isolation #107) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 1942, AxleGreaser wrote:
@Thread

I am confused.
also tardy.

N1
I got a result... which I ignored... because its not a result of action I did.
and It looked to me like flavor.

I received a XXXXX?

Yellow tulips are really nice as well
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1954 (isolation #108) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:10 pm

Post by Shiro »

@Axl are u scum? I mean it seems to me like you aren't reading the game and that doesn't seem like something axl would do.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1955 (isolation #109) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:12 pm

Post by Shiro »

Is the blood on your axe Slandaars? : o
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1960 (isolation #110) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:51 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 1957, AxleGreaser wrote:So your conclusion is that I am not Axl?

Yes my conclusion is that your account has been hacked and you are an imposter.

Horrible joke aside is anyone else feeling that we might be townreading scum? I dunno why or who I just feel like things are going all too easy
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1967 (isolation #111) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:02 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 1966, Ricastle wrote:Sala, why is anyone in your 'almost confirmed' confirmed? Commuter is an easy PR claim for scum, and Spiffeh is right in that Echo provided next to no actual reasoning in the case against TN.

Meanwhile VOTE: Firebringer

.the thing with echo isn't his facts against tn, it is the fact he brought up the lynch tn while nobody was actually talking about tn.

Why would scum echo do that? He could have done it for the sake of town cred which is why nobody claims he is 100% town
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1983 (isolation #112) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:00 am

Post by Shiro »

Man things slowed down
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2028 (isolation #113) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:16 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 2024, Salamence20 wrote:Why havent we voted Flubber yet guys?

Hes SK hunting and only scum are worried about the SK

We are but I got to admit fire is really trying to make a lynch on himself really enticing
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2041 (isolation #114) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:05 am

Post by Shiro »

This all makes me want to stay on flubber

it seems to me like mafia goon trying to protect mafia pr
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2043 (isolation #115) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:13 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 2038, Firebringer wrote:Ill give a full reads list at L-1

I second dav saying that you should give reads list now
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2044 (isolation #116) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:19 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1956, ika wrote:i wish i would get a flower....... im lonely

Purple orchid
or
Yellow daisy

: O
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2048 (isolation #117) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:49 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 2046, Salamence20 wrote:I think fire is town still.

Flubber is still sk hunting

Nah fire should stay a mile away from the town bloc. At least for now.

Flubber is accepted scum either way so yay for that. Seriously though stop caring about the sk hunting cause it is making me paranoid the more you mention it. >.><.<
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2053 (isolation #118) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:18 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 2052, pisskop wrote:ika can feel free to vote.

I think ika is waiting for someone to put him at l-1 so he can hammer
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2058 (isolation #119) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 2057, Salamence20 wrote:Ika-chan.

Your destiny is now

Don't let your dreams be dreams
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2068 (isolation #120) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 2066, Salamence20 wrote:Also, what pokemon will I choose for tomorrow?

Go fennekin

Do it

I will love you forever

Spoiler:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4185 (isolation #121) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:31 am

Post by Shiro »

I am kinda glad I was killed because I would have refused to lynch Sakura all the way to end.

Fun game though had a lot of fun. I really hope you didn't mean the leaving part Sakura. I like playing with you. Otherwise was fun
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4194 (isolation #122) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:52 am

Post by Shiro »

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4197 (isolation #123) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by Shiro »

I am just going to quote me Sakura

In post 4185, Shiro wrote:I am kinda glad I was killed because I would have refused to lynch Sakura all the way to end.

I would have gone with you all the way to lylo and when someone told me the "why is she alive still if she is so obv town/She is is keeping you alive cause of your strong townread" line I would have insta voted them for trying to wifom and guilt trip me into voting you.

I would have cost us the game and everyone would hate me so I am glad you killed me XD I also need to find a way to be more flexible with my strong town reads. I kind of can't let go.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4228 (isolation #124) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:46 am

Post by Shiro »

One day I will make a theme game with this game as it theme

All with

Princess Sakura and Shiro
Flower protector Sala
Dark wizard Shazam

Everything.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4229 (isolation #125) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:54 am

Post by Shiro »

Heck thanks to the replacement and extended lore book I can make more roles for fake claims like

King notscience
Prophet GiF
Progenitor pieguyn
royal anyliser DGB
Hero sidekick Vedith
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4234 (isolation #126) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:27 pm