Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1665 (isolation #200) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:53 pm

Post by Skruffs »

WHat do you think of MoS's reactions to Lalm's frantic struggles day one?
What about DGB's proposal that the obituaries have been messed with?
What do you think about 1983?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1671 (isolation #201) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:01 am

Post by Skruffs »

What flavor cat do you have?
Actually I have no reason to think one way or another, about kison, but i doubt scotmany is scum if only because of lalms reaction to my questioning about his vote on him day one. He acted very defensive of it . I don't think he wanted to be called out. Maybe that's because he was quietly distancing from a buddy, or maybe it's because he voted scotmany because someone else did and had no real reason for it.

I noticed MOS's responses that day, too, but they are so ambivalent that there's no point reading into them. What about since then, though?

I don't think TCS is acting any differently from how he acts normally as town.

Jalyn is very intellignet and has caught two people in absurd statements - lalms, and now DGB.

Are mafia allowed to target dead people?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1676 (isolation #202) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:15 am

Post by Skruffs »

examining the time line, i think he had his vote on scotmany long before bm1 was trusting him, and long before rand claimed. Who was pushing so hard for a rand claim over another person's claim (Twito I think)? anyways? Worth considering.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1685 (isolation #203) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:29 pm

Post by Skruffs »

BM - just promise that no matter what happens, you won't allow yourself to be so easily taken for a ride. :(
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1692 (isolation #204) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:16 am

Post by Skruffs »

I'm torn between Theo nad DGB at this point. That last post made them tied, in my mind. Gonna run down the vote cout nad comment on each 'cnadidate'

ac1983fan (2) -- Jalyn, Mastermind of Sin -
- Jalyn is apparently voting 1983 for reacting oddly to Rand's original claim AND for thinkign that Rand is likely to be a criminologist, now. I don't buy it, personally. MoS says that 1983 is following the elader - so he followed aloong behind jalyn and voted 1983. HE later said that 1983's tells are much stronger than BM. USing BM as a comparison for tells is a horribly scummy thing to do.
scotmany12 (1) -- Battle Mage
- Battle MAge rarely needs a reason to vote someone, the reasons only come later after a lot of pressure and yelling and gnashing of teeth. As far as I am aware, Battle MAge has dropped his theory that Kison was bussing Lalms, and notw believes that Lalms voted Scotmany long long before he was in trouble.... why? I'm not sure why he would do that, and actually push it. When I asked him why, in day one, lalms fossed me and acted very defensive. "Why are you targetting me" was the general tone. HE explained it because of :
Lalmtreasteek wrote:I got scum on scotmany from his posts 1, 4, 9, 10, 12, 13, and 15.

I do trust Sailor Jerry, partly because he suspects scotmany also, but I don't know what to think of his specific reasoning.
Those posts involve Scotmany voting blahgo, defending it as "Blahgo claiemd scum and is trying to back out of it", discrediting the c ase on RR, repeating that, and then explaining his lurkishness. HE ends up explaining that other people other than himself stood up for RR, including MoS.
Personally, I would take this to mean that Lalms was protecting his potential scum buddy Blahgo - who is now
Jalyn.

Battle Mage (1) -- DrippingGoofball
- DGB is acting REALLY goofy in this game, and seems reluctant to do the really GOOD scum hunting that I saw her do in Open 2 - where she was town. Come on, DGB, where's your chi?
theopor_COD (4) -- Skruffs, Rand Althor, ac1983fan, Kison
- Theopor is being voted for by two claimed power roles, both of which he has been almost entirely suspicious of day one. His voting style is kind of edgy, iffy, sketchy, he almost seems desperate to get a townie role lynched. He's moved on to:
The Central Scrutiniser (1) -- theopor_COD -
He compared TCS and MoS and decided to go after TCS. PErsonally I think he's avoiding MoS - who might be a potential buddy of TCS. TCS does tend to act like scum when he's town, and he's not done a lot, visibly, to help the game. But why TCS over MoS ? This is curious.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1693 (isolation #205) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:17 am

Post by Skruffs »

In conclusion, I'd like to add Jalyn and MoS to people to watch out for list.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1697 (isolation #206) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:54 am

Post by Skruffs »

my bad, mos, i just skimmied through posts by user to figure out their reasonings.

BM, lalms was obviously town in your eyes. :)

I like jalyn's posting style but i am wondering if lalms was targetting scotmany because scotmany was targetting blahgo.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1700 (isolation #207) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:45 am

Post by Skruffs »

Well, you'ore just jealous because I thought of it first. You've said three times now that LAlms was incredible scum ebcause he allowed/convinced/lured BM1 into trusting him. so why is it such a stretch to think he would try to get rid of townies that were onto one of his scum buddies? Or is it all more machiavellian than that?

Battle Mage wrote:No Skruffs, i havent changed my mind about Kison. i simply consider Scotmany to be a better play for today, in light of further scumminess.

of the wagons so far, the only one worthy of any merit is the wagon on TCS (and obv my vote on Scot). I have a gut feeling that Theo is confused town. I havent seen any sort of half-decent case for killing Acfan. TCS wouldnt be my top candidate today, but id rather see him lynched than someone obviously town.
BM

Skruffs wrote:I'm torn between Theo nad DGB at this point. That last post made them tied, in my mind. Gonna run down the vote cout nad comment on each 'cnadidate'

ac1983fan (2) -- Jalyn, Mastermind of Sin -
- Jalyn is apparently voting 1983 for reacting oddly to Rand's original claim AND for thinkign that Rand is likely to be a criminologist, now. I don't buy it, personally. MoS says that 1983 is following the elader - so he followed aloong behind jalyn and voted 1983. HE later said that 1983's tells are much stronger than BM. USing BM as a comparison for tells is a horribly scummy thing to do.
scotmany12 (1) -- Battle Mage
- Battle MAge rarely needs a reason to vote someone, the reasons only come later after a lot of pressure and yelling and gnashing of teeth. As far as I am aware, Battle MAge has dropped his theory that Kison was bussing Lalms, and notw believes that Lalms voted Scotmany long long before he was in trouble.... why? I'm not sure why he would do that, and actually push it. When I asked him why, in day one, lalms fossed me and acted very defensive. "Why are you targetting me" was the general tone. HE explained it because of :
Lalmtreasteek wrote:I got scum on scotmany from his posts 1, 4, 9, 10, 12, 13, and 15.

I do trust Sailor Jerry, partly because he suspects scotmany also, but I don't know what to think of his specific reasoning.
Those posts involve Scotmany voting blahgo, defending it as "Blahgo claiemd scum and is trying to back out of it", discrediting the c ase on RR, repeating that, and then explaining his lurkishness. HE ends up explaining that other people other than himself stood up for RR, including MoS.
Personally, I would take this to mean that Lalms was protecting his potential scum buddy Blahgo - who is now
Jalyn.

Battle Mage (1) -- DrippingGoofball
- DGB is acting REALLY goofy in this game, and seems reluctant to do the really GOOD scum hunting that I saw her do in Open 2 - where she was town. Come on, DGB, where's your chi?
theopor_COD (4) -- Skruffs, Rand Althor, ac1983fan, Kison
- Theopor is being voted for by two claimed power roles, both of which he has been almost entirely suspicious of day one. His voting style is kind of edgy, iffy, sketchy, he almost seems desperate to get a townie role lynched. He's moved on to:
The Central Scrutiniser (1) -- theopor_COD -
He compared TCS and MoS and decided to go after TCS. PErsonally I think he's avoiding MoS - who might be a potential buddy of TCS. TCS does tend to act like scum when he's town, and he's not done a lot, visibly, to help the game. But why TCS over MoS ? This is curious.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1703 (isolation #208) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:03 am

Post by Skruffs »

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1714 (isolation #209) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:12 pm

Post by Skruffs »

What's changed? I've hinted a thousand times. Any mafia worth their salt can figure it out, but you are pretending to be ignorant or are just fishing for confirmation. I tracked Rand last night. Rand did a night action. It targetted BM1. I don't know of ANY ROLE that can be used to target corpses EXCEPT what she has claimed. Are you happy now? Or are you goign to push taht me and her must be scum together?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1717 (isolation #210) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:31 pm

Post by Skruffs »

soudns like a claim.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1720 (isolation #211) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:15 am

Post by Skruffs »

The whole point of the game is to fish for scum. I think you just accidentally claimed it, kinda sorta. :)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1722 (isolation #212) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:05 am

Post by Skruffs »

I dunno. She's saying that you are acting so scummy that she's having a hard time finding anyone else as scum, and you seem to enjoy the thought. Makes me wonder if you are playing distrction for scum buddies. THe way you've tried to discredit every lilne of thinking that suspects any actual scummy behavior in exchange for half cocked ideas... all the while sayign that you are acting the way you did day one so you must be town again... just seems odd.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1725 (isolation #213) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:00 am

Post by Skruffs »

Theo or DGB should be the play today, I think.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1742 (isolation #214) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:37 am

Post by Skruffs »

BM - you can't say someone is suspicious because they don't have the same line of thinking as you. :( You think Scotmany and Kison are scum - but all you said about THeo's earlier suspicoins were that he was a confused townie. Does that mean you think Rand, MoS, and TCS are all town? Because those are the people Theo was going after before he started to go after Braze - which is when you started to object.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1744 (isolation #215) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:39 am

Post by Skruffs »

you said he wasn't scummy, BUT that he was jumping around and avoiding the people you think are suspicious. You've said repeatedly that you think he is confused townie though. PErsonally, I think he was makign a lot of noise because he was fishing. Not for information on scum, but for information on town. Now that he's 'off' that, your last post seems to be trying to encourage him to 'take your side' - and maybe you are right, maybe you are not. I don't know. It's getting really frustrating having to spend 90% of my time trying to get people to STOP from trying to lynch know, claimed power roles.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1746 (isolation #216) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:21 am

Post by Skruffs »

there are more people talking in this game than you, bm.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1749 (isolation #217) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:02 am

Post by Skruffs »

Theo - You say yo uwill not vote Scotmany or Kison. But you didn't include BM in your list of people you are looking at. Does that mean you think BM is misguided in his suspicions on those two? ?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1764 (isolation #218) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:00 am

Post by Skruffs »

jalyn - i don't see how that quote mamkes him more likely to b e scum. Why are you *sure* that lalms got a safe claim? 1983 doesn't seem to have any clue about safe claims, but you do - if anything that makes it more likely that you are also mafia - not 1983. Just from aan objective point of view. If you are mafia, than pointing out as you did who Lalms missed in his 'midkill list' kind of almost clears MoS.
Just thoughts.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1776 (isolation #219) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:21 am

Post by Skruffs »

Yeah but there's a big difference between doubting a first claim, being suspicious of someone who counter claims a role he's never heard of, and thirdly, being suspicious of someone who disbelieves a role that - even if it's not heard of BEFORE this game, is PROVEN to be in this game.
I don't think 1983 was acting scummy, I think he has been paying attention and changing his opinions as he encounters new information.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1778 (isolation #220) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:35 am

Post by Skruffs »

Gimme a buck twenty five, Norman.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1782 (isolation #221) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:49 am

Post by Skruffs »

Beh.
I think I made a good argument, there, TCS.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1784 (isolation #222) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:31 am

Post by Skruffs »

Me - Tracker, tracked Rand to BM2 last night
Rand - criminologist, claims BM1 was targetted by Vig
THat's lall the claims we have ,right now.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1787 (isolation #223) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:59 am

Post by Skruffs »

how did this gamge die so well?
Jalyn I love your logic but I am suspicious of you.
MoS, I'm always suspicious of you.
BM, would you be pleased if I voted for another townie with you?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1794 (isolation #224) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:17 am

Post by Skruffs »

I wish someone would add something like "Oh yeah I investigated this person and they are scum"...
we could alwyas lynch theo...
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1822 (isolation #225) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:44 am

Post by Skruffs »

Ahahahahhahahahahaa
Good job, MoS.
BM - why are you focussing on how likely it is that MoS is cop or not?
I said someone should claim an investigation on someone, he did, voila. 1983 missed the joke and gave up, or else he's being a really dumb townie, but I think it's probably the first one.
In short, focussing on the power roles instead of focusing on claimed scum is highly, highly suspicious. That's why I'm voting Theo, remember.

(And oh yeah, I can't help cry a little, inside, at THeo's argument that I'm not being helpful in this game. It really... it really *Gets* to me.)

I'll vote 1983 after I get a better grasp on HIs state of mind, probably, if it's the state of mind I think it is. I thought he was just playing along, originally.
Maybe you should do something, 1983, to avoid being lynched.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1825 (isolation #226) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:10 am

Post by Skruffs »

rand visited BM1, sorry, yes.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1829 (isolation #227) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:12 am

Post by Skruffs »

Again, BM, the focus is not on MoS's claim, which was obviously joking. It is on 1983's reaction, which you seem to be only referring to in passing. IT doesn't matter wether Mos is really a cop or not - 1983 fessed up as soon as he saw the "claim" and has said nothing to say that he was just joking. So.... yeah, it doesn't matter if mos is a cop or not,a dn I'm surprised you would want Mos to confirm wether he was a cop or not. If he really is scum, than 1983 is not countering him with "You can't, I'm a townie". If he is atownie, he should claim a cop to draw kills tonight, but then you runt he risk of the real cop, if there is one, counter claiming. IF he really is a cop, he is still going to pull night kills.

The pro town thing, right now, is for MOS not to confirm anything.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1832 (isolation #228) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:25 am

Post by Skruffs »

No, BM, you watn to out a power role and ignore the scum confession. I'm sorry if this comes accross as 'clueless', but that is exactly what you are doing. Let scum worry about wether he is scum or not and look at what 1983 said.

I hope you realize what a huge target you just put on yourself by saying you have a reason for wanting MOS to claim.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1852 (isolation #229) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:50 am

Post by Skruffs »

WHat I think is hilarious is that BM is tryign to put all the atttention on a power role instead of addressing the outed scum, which is exactly what he did day one with lalms. ALways suspect the townies, never suspect the scum.
What I am REALLY Surprised is that BM hasn't sugested that MOS is scum bussing his buddy, which is what he NORMALLY says about people voting claimed scum.
BM, maybe you should claim, too, before 1983 gets hammered - you're definitely not getting any protection, tonight, and TCS's directing of the vig is in this case fairly apt.

You think I'm angry at you? Sorry.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1854 (isolation #230) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:12 am

Post by Skruffs »

I think someone shold unvote until we can get a claim out of that weaselly little BM.
*pulls out pitchfork and starts lighting torches from IKEA*
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1861 (isolation #231) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:25 am

Post by Skruffs »

No, I am spartacus!

THe difference between me and you 'rolefishing' is that I am trying to give you a chance to keep yourself from being vigged, whereas you are trying to figure out who is or is not a cop, when at this point in the game it does not matter what MoS's role is.

I like how BM isn't worried about the 'confused town' but is worrired about someone who's helped confirm two pro-town roles in the game.
I'm so scummy it hurts. <3

This is why I think BM needs to claim now to avoid it, bbecause after all he has information that is useful, and if he knows he's going to be vigged as town, he should try to do somse last ditch effort to help town. If you are a power role other than scum, you need to tell us before someone hamers 1983 and your fate is sealed.

If I was the vig, I would vig BM tonight, too. That he doesn't realize, or pretends not to realize, why, while he stalls for a claim just adds more confidence that it would be a good vig.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1863 (isolation #232) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:35 am

Post by Skruffs »

to clarify - MOS never 'half claimed'.. He pulled the oldest townie gambit in history as a joke, that 1983 fell for. We are not voting for 1983 because MOS has an inspection on him, we are voting 198 for congradulating what he thought was a cop claim on him. Mos's joke was just a joke.
Skruffs wrote:I wish someone would add something like "Oh yeah I investigated this person and they are scum"...
we could alwyas lynch theo...
Mastermind of Sin wrote:Oh yeah, I investigated ac1983fan and they are scum...>_> <3 Skruffs?
ac1983fan wrote:bah, congradulations.
WHy haven't you suggested that I am scum with MOS and I Was day-talking with him to get an easy lynch on 1983? That's what the townie-BM1 from yesterday would do. You're being scummy-BM in the
wrong ways
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1865 (isolation #233) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:46 am

Post by Skruffs »

WHy would the vig NOT want to kill someone that's more likely than not scum? That statement sounds like you are saying that vig should only hit people that everyone's NOT sure is scum. Defeats the point. THe point of day is to discuss reveal results and as a consensus try to lynch scum. IF we get two scum at a time, there's no point to give scum more nights to kill by lynching them one at a time. If theo wants to vig someone for being uber scumy than you better believe he's going to do it.

K. Well. I gave BM a chance to claim, he doesn't want to, is going to stall and contninue to try and distract town nad say he's town without actually doing anything townish except say that he's town. Sorry BM, but, if you do get vigged, you can't say that the vig is stupid since you are giving them no reason not to. my next post is the hammer.
If you want to just say you have a power role, i'll track you, and if the person you target doesn't die, you'll be cleared.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1866 (isolation #234) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:47 am

Post by Skruffs »

I hope 1983 isn't suicidal town, that would irritate the hell out of me.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1869 (isolation #235) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:58 am

Post by Skruffs »

i'm pretty sure mafia would have used a roleblocker on rand or me, last night. I can confirm neither of us were blocked. So don't even go there. :)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1879 (isolation #236) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:17 am

Post by Skruffs »

Battle Mage wrote: and btw Skruffs, this post adds another feather to your cap of idiocy. i dont think anyone knew who was the Vig, but well fecking done for revealing him. :x
BM
Battle Mage wrote:right, the solution to this is obvious. Its pretty obvious that the scum have noticed Skruffs mistake. So,
Well.. yes.. after you pointed that out, yes, they certainly do. And nif you had your way, they'd also know who the cop was. And probably the doctor. BM, you were asked to 'prove' yourself today - I offered to track you - you ignored that offer. IF you can proove yourself during the day tommorrow, why can't you today?

HEre's motivation.
Vote: ac1983fan

Talk fast. And someone protect theo tonight. :(
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1881 (isolation #237) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:29 am

Post by Skruffs »

I did hammer.
And.. yeah.. I was kidding about Theo. Why would I fake argument with someone if I knew they were town? lol
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1889 (isolation #238) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:39 am

Post by Skruffs »

LOL die scum
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #2483 (isolation #239) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:53 pm

Post by Skruffs »

*Strangles BM and TCS*
Good job though, I was hoping you would pull through. :)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #2490 (isolation #240) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:57 am

Post by Skruffs »

Hey, power roles or not, lalms was lynched honestly. I guess the correct play would have been to claim power roles, too? And not bus as much?

I tried to save sj's replacement after he did the same thing as town in a mini, but, oh well.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #2494 (isolation #241) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:48 pm

Post by Skruffs »

That's true. You tried hard, in the end, there were too many power roles.
Hmm.
I kind of liked the secretly back up power roles, in a way.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”