Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5798 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:56 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Hey, replacing Titus and I'm skim reading the posts right now. It's going to be a loooong night.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5826 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

Reads

Spoiler:
Firebringer

TheCow was definitely asking a lot of questions at the start (admittedly slightly troll and more of a playful nature but anyways), and looking for more substance in RVS votes and I find this highly indicative of town. Why? Asking questions is a way of gauging a reaction from them, and this can lead to revealing information e.t.c

Replaced by Firebringer. Votes RC, and continued to do so. Not sure about but currently, the way he argued with RC and how RC was mafia cop, I think that he's leaning towards town. Could be that he's scum and that he did so in order to gain townrep but I find that unlikely.

The reads were definitely debatable in , specifically Mollie. Throughout the ISO's I looked at, Mollie was directly pressuring him and the only thing that he DID do was not say anything substance worthy. .

JarJarDrinks

Accuses Death Note of looking scummy by saying that his reasoning for believing that FA could be scum was "wishy-washy". . Maybe, JarJar is indeed mafia and was accusing Death Note in order to draw attention away from FA? Sounds very basic, but in theory that could be the case.

States that he has a "town vibe" from FA due to the frustrated reaction that she had. . This is evidence that JarJar does view FA as a townie. Again, the same could be said for them being mafia as stated above.

. Here JarJar reinforces the reasoning that RC states for trusting FA because he had a town read on her. Since RC IS the mafia cop, surely this would point towards Mollie as being suspicious, if not leaning towards scum. Again, this should be taken with a pinch of salt since I haven't gone through all of the posts.

DeathNote

. Vote on Fro99er; reason stated as "maf trying to start fluff conversations" and because Fro99er claimed that Aeronaut was town for some reason. Aeronaut was indeed, VT. . Voted Cow with Death Note. , states that he doesn't like the fact that Fro99er and Aeronaut claimed each other as town. Indicative of Masons but as Aeronaut died, he was revealed to be VT.

If Fro99er is mafia, then it would seem unlikely that he would kill someone who believed him to be townie; so I highly doubt Fro99er is mafia.

Not sure about this post, . What was the point in telling us that your role was confirmable and that you were in an "akward position"? I would love to hear you elaborate on that.

Dwlee99

RVS - RC, proceeded onto the Frozen vote.

"RC is probably scum" --> Assumption clearly stated and RC was mafia cop. Strong Town vibes from him, unless it was a planned bussing which is highly unlikely, (high risk, high reward type of strategy; things only turned strange when RC proceeded to question Fro99er)

Criticising Wicked through the use of direct questions? Arguably, leaning towards town in my opinion or looking for easy pickings. But he later stated that he was town reading Wicked? That seems to me like something changed in his viewpoint of Wicked. Wicked was Town Miller.

Doing these guys tomorrow, I'm absolutely shattered and reading through 231 pages is hard work.

pisskop

Keyser Söze

Pirate Mollie

ErrantPar

abola

Nosferatu

Everybody who is still alive, can I have an updated list of your scum/town reads currently?

I'm waaaay behind but once I finish off the list, I'll start actually doing shit. This list is not finalised and I've just been skim-reading posts and ISO's.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5829 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:41 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 5827, Dwlee99 wrote:Me: All your opinion on me was built on D1 posting, why?

Deathnote: Under deathnote you talk about fro99er probably being town (which he was, he flipped town)

Firebringer: Agreeing with you on fire.

JarJar: Only one group scum left as there was a mafia cop so there can't be associatives between jar and fa/mollie.

Regarding my observations based on day one; it's mostly because I haven't read all the posts yet. Going to do so today.

@Dwlee99 Why do you agree with me on Fire?

JarJar wise I think you're right. As Keyser said about it being a 16 player game, thus the ratio should be 12:3:1
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5836 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:44 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Regardless of whether it is 11:4:1(highly doubt it) or 12:3:1, I'm going to ask some more questions. Specifically on Dwlee99, Fire and PK.

@Fire, you clearly believe that Pisskop is leaning towards town while most if not all would agree that he was slightly scummy. What's your reasoning behind this? If pisskop is flipped as scum, surely this would make us suspicious of you as well, considering there is most likely, only one scum left. Most likely scum got desperate and were FORCED to vote you to avoid suspicion.

@Dwlee99, from reading over your posts, you believe that there is an SK within the game or a separate faction; the person that you suspect is Death Note. Why do you suspect Death Note? In fact, the idea that an SK is actually in the game is sooo unlikely because we've had no indication of it so far.

@PK, any more scum/town reads? Take a good look at DN/WakeShot? If you are flipped town, we should take into consideration of what your saying. If your flipped scum, then it means that you've been spewing bull. Either PK is a trolling town member, or he is in fact scum. The latter is pretty much what I believe.

pisskop (4) - JarJarDrinks, pirate mollie, Nosferatu, DeathNote
Dwlee99 (2) - pisskop, Keyser Söze
DeathNote (1) - Firebringer

As I said above, most likely scum have become desperate and with L-1 on pisskop, they're EITHER already voting on pisskop, or they are trying to diffuse and maybe focus our attention on another target. Out of the people who are voting pisskop, the ones that strike me as slightly scummy could be DeathNote. I need to read more posts from Nosferatu to make a decision on him.

The second part I stated was that the scum could be voting someone else or IN FACT, DeathNote could be the final scum? Added by the fact that he voted pisskop last and might of been desperate, suggests to me that he is leaning towards scum in my books.

Town

Keyser
Leaning Town

Errant, JarJar
Null

Nosferatu, pirate mollie (These guys are in null, more because I haven't paid much attention to there posts. Will do very soon)
Leaning Scum

Dwlee99, DeathNote, Fire
Scum

pisskop

I'll give more on why I believe Keyser to be town, why Errant gives me town vibes and the null people as well.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5837 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:46 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Most likely scum got desperate and were FORCED to vote pisskop to avoid suspicion.*
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5839 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:49 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 5838, Dwlee99 wrote:Uhm golden why did you go from town reading me to scum reading me? You did the same to fb as well?
To answer your question though.. heres what has happened
He was acting scummy => scum
Claimed bp in a hood => sk possibility but maybe bp goon to protect against multiball
That hood had flipped group scum => non group scum sk
Flipped mafia cop => Some 3p or multiball
Flipped mafia cop that claimed a guilty on deathnote => this one is sort of wifom but still

This evidence might actually point to a second group scjm actually maybe 3-2 but I dont see a second group scum no killing though.

The first post was based on observations on day one, like you pointed out.
Claiming bp doesn't mean he's sk/bp goon. Can you elaborate on how he was acting scummy?

The one about Flipped mafia cop claiming guilty on deathnote is wifom and is something that I agree with as being suspicious. Intentional guilty vote in order to withdraw suspicion from DeathNote and give townrep to him? Meh, I have no idea about that.

I usually place people in leaning to scum category if I haven't heard their reasoning. Since you stated it quite clearly, your back in the null category for now and maybe leaning towards town.

Town

Keyser
Leaning Town

Errant, JarJar
Null

Nosferatu, pirate mollie, Dwlee99,
Leaning Scum

DeathNote, Fire
Scum

pisskop
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5845 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:15 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 5844, Dwlee99 wrote:probz scum tbh

who?
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5894 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:27 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 5892, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 5699, JarJarDrinks wrote:I don't think pisskop is actually trying to save himself right now.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5920 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

So do I
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5958 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:10 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Not going to be here for the next two days due to an interview.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5987 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:28 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 5985, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 5937, Dwlee99 wrote:Does the mafia convo tell you to focus on pisskop and I for two mislynches in a row?

Explain to me why you think the cabd/pirate mollie/Frozen Angel slot is scumpartners with RadiantCowbells. Is pisskop a "misslynch" now?

In post 5937, Dwlee99 wrote:Ugh now I am back to doubting pk is scum because that was just an awful post from cabd
UNVOTE:

For you to unvote pisskop so easily demonstrates to me how weak/insincere your scum-read/vote of pisskop was.

This is pretty much what I'm thinking. You've been continually saying that we should lynch pisskop and now that someone else gives reasoning for pisskop not being scum, you essentially latch onto them and completely disregard your earlier statements.

Not only does this seem scummy, but were you not in fact hard defending RC a while back? Need to look at this more for further observations.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6079 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:58 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Okay I'm here. Time to catch up.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6085 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:38 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 6084, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 6059, Dwlee99 wrote:If I was scum I wouldnt have lynched dave like that, I would be off the wagon or have already expressed ssuspicion of them to hop on.
Not a scum tell
How is it scummy to sheep..? Antitown sure I will give you that but why would I sheep onto my scjum partber? Not a scumtell
His read had him oppurtinisticly jump on me (wickedjestr even points it out) and then dave begins to drift me into town to town to agree with the growing consensus.
Youve never been wrong before? *coughcough pk did this too*
Because all of the evidence is against deathnote. He isnt even denying that he is sk he is just saying I wasnt the one to catch him.

1. "I wouldn't do x as scum I would do you as scum and therefore I am not scum" I hope you have something better than that.
2. I think that one of my points was that you weren't actually sheeping. Just jumping on for town cred.

The most damming evidence against you is that you gave town points to wicked for being on scum,
BEFORE he had flipped scum
. Please give me the town perspective behind that.

I think we need to hold our horses with Dwlee; I'm pretty sure he is just a mislead town member who arguably made dumb decisions in the past.

What do you mean by Wicked flipping scum? He was town miller?
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6130 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:24 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 6124, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 6123, Dwlee99 wrote:I am obviously town here the fact that I even got put to l1 is pitiful.

It's like impossible to townread u when u make posts like this. How can you genuinely believe this? What makes you "obviously town"?

Yeah I agree with this slightly. It's hard to town read him, but I'm sure he's just a mislead town member. Again, I've said this many times before but we should lynch PK regardless.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6155 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:38 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 6149, JarJarDrinks wrote:If he flips town and I get NKd, y'all promise me you will lynch pisskop and not DN tomorrow?

Indeed.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6156 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Golden Robster »

VOTE: Pisskop
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6180 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:40 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 6179, Cabd wrote:I almost lost my job, ugh. hang tight.

I'm sorry to hear that; I hope things get better.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6183 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:24 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 6182, Dwlee99 wrote:We have less than 2 days. What are we doing?
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6235 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 6211, Keyser Söze wrote:@Dwlee99 - only scum self-hammer. If town, you deprive us of information (i.e forcing scum to vote for you).

Before the thread closes:

Q1: -was RadiantCowbells the only mafia bussing davesaz?

In post 1329, AngryPidgeon wrote:Vote Count 1.16 (FINAL)

davesaz
(9) -
Wickedestjr
, Nosferatu,
RadiantCowbells
, pisskop, Dwlee99, Keyser Söze,
Fro99er
Aeronaut
, Frozen Angel
Dwlee99 (2) - Wake88, JarJarDrinks
Frozen Angel (1) -
Nero Cain

Nosferatu (1) - TheCow
pisskop (1) -
davesaz

Not voting (2) - DeathNote, Zulfy

In post 3643, AngryPidgeon wrote:Vote Count 2.15

pisskop (5) -
Wickedestjr
, Keyser Söze, pirate mollie, JarJarDrinks, DeathNote
pirate mollie (4) - pisskop,
Nero Cain
, Zulfy, Nosferatu
DeathNote (2) -
RadiantCowbells
, Dwlee99

Not voting (3) - Wake88, TheCow,
Fro99er

In post 4512, AngryPidgeon wrote:Vote Count 2.16 (Final)

Nero Cain
(8) -
Fro99er
RadiantCowbells
, Dwlee99, Nosferatu, DeathNote, pisskop, JarJarDrinks, pirate mollie
pirate mollie (1) - Zulfy
pisskop (1) - Keyser Söze
Zulfy (1) -
Nero Cain

Not voting (3) - Wake88, TheCow,
Wickedestjr

Q2: Do you think mafia wanted pisskop or pirate mollie lynched?

Q3: Who are the opportunistic mafia who knew Nero Cain was the Town Role Cop?

In post 5493, AngryPidgeon wrote:Vote Count 3.17 (FINAL)

RadiantCowbells
(7) - Firebringer, DeathNote, JarJarDrinks, Titus, pirate mollie, Nosferatu,
RadiantCowbells

Keyser Söze (1) - Dwlee99
Titus (1) - pisskop

Not voting (3) -
Wickedestjr
, Wake88, Keyser Söze

Q4: Who do you think was the mafia counter wagon to RadiantCowbells' wagon?

Q5: Why do you think RadiantCowbells self hammered?

Q6: Do you think any mafia bussed him for town-cred?

Q1) Probably not. There are five people still alive out of that current wagon. Nos, PK, Dwlee, Kesyer & Frozen. I think the order of scumminess probably goes from Key, Nos, Frozen, Dwlee and finally PK.
In the vote on RC, interestingly enough, both PK and Dwlee have votes on someone else. Might be something to look into later on.

Q2) Probably dependant on what the third faction is. If there is an SK (highly doubt it) then they'd definitely want to get the SK lynched but other than that I have no idea. BUT, if there is a mafia traitor then I'm guessing they'd want to be careful with their lynches.

The traitor might have brought attention to him/herself early on to inform them not to kill them. Maybe the mafia are reluctant to even vote someone in case of a lynch happening and they accidentally kill the traitor?

Q3) No idea about this; I need to read up on that part.

Q4) Honestly, I think that RC realised he screwed up. I think he knew he didn't have much time left and his partners intentionally bussed him in order to gain town cred. By creating the idea of an SK (wifom) he would try and mislead town further.

Q5) No clue about that one.

Q6) Yeah, what I said in Q4 about gaining towncred by bussing RC.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6248 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

VOTE: Pisskop

I'll take a look at ISO's tomorrow.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6252 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 6250, pisskop wrote:How long have thy had to 'look at isoes?' And theyre still promising to produce something of worth.

I'm looking at Nos' ISO's.

He's like a floundering seal flailing at anybody who comes near him.

In post 6166, pisskop wrote:Stop. Im not engaging you. Youre a stuck on stupid.

In post 6176, pisskop wrote:im done witg jarjar this game.

hes taking advantage of the emotional turmoil to troll

if anyone wants to talk lets do that otherwise we should be lynching

if there is an sk we should look at jar otherwise hes just petulent town

In post 6134, pisskop wrote:Like how fucking stupid are you really?

In post 6143, pisskop wrote:Now, if youre done being a goober can you either talk shop go go sit in your butthurt little corner.

I need to look at how the wagon transitioned from PK to Dwlee again.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6282 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:49 am

Post by Golden Robster »

{keyser, DN} (would be more willing to lynch DN)
{mollie (Cabd)}
{Dwlee}

Why would you be more willing to lynch DN over Keyser?

Does RC's ascetic/sk business with DN not make you realise that he was most likely misleading town? You state here that you believe there is a 4 scum team.

So if I'm wrong about the whole traitor deal then there are certainly 4 groupscum. If I'm right then there still might be 4 groupscum.
I think there is a decent chance I'm wrong but traitor is still very plausible given lack of SK kill and mafcop.
If there are 4 groupscum, then there is
one scum in pisskop-dwlee
(and I think I've made it clear who I think is the scummier) and one scum in
FB-keyser-mollie.

It just doesn't make sense for
2 groupscum to hard defend someone who's life is on a timer
. It just doesn't make sense for 2 groupscum to hard defend scum knowing that neither of them have the towncred to seriously divert a lynch off of RC, and when RC eventually dies, their lives will be at stake. I could see one groupscum doing it, sure. But two is just ridiculous.

So you're advocating for a Cabd lynch instead of a PK lynch. Why?

The part in green is what I agree with. There isn't really any evidence that an SK exists, apart from RC's attempts to mislead town (wifom).

He's continually being aggressive with a lack of evidence. Why would he be advocating for another aggressive lynch after the mislynch on Dwlee? Surely this is setting off alarm bells within your head.

Scum Pisskop knows he's on his last legs. He's currently flailing around and he succeeded in the mislynch on Dwlee.

Now, let's take a look at the vote count on Dwlee.

Dwlee99
( :!: ) - pisskop, Keyser Söze,
Nosferatu
, DeathNote, ErrantParabola,
Dwlee99

pisskop (2) - JarJarDrinks, Golden Robster
DeathNote (1) - Firebringer

Not voting (1) - Cabd

PK was the first on Dwlee's ass because he knew that he could take advantage of his scummy plays. Dwlee's whiteknight on RC, combined with his eventual change of heart was an easy target for PK to latch onto and mislynch.

Scum are desperate.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6286 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 6277, pisskop wrote:He stuck on stupid.

Vote for scum goldenrod

In post 6263, pisskop wrote:Lynching me is bad.

Like All of yesterday was pretty bad.

Goldenrod is scum.

And guess who lead that wagon on dwlee? oh wait...

none other than the mighty pk. In all of his gloriousness

In post 6255, pisskop wrote:That I wasnt roped was a combination of how crappy a hammer on me would look and the apathy it created; dragging the game out.

Lynch Titus-slot.

That's shitty reasoning.

Ah yes, "apathy"
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6287 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 6283, pisskop wrote:^^ Thats a shitty analysis.

thanks for dat constructive criticism sir
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6308 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:35 am

Post by Golden Robster »

beautiful
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6313 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

Looking over Errant's ISO's, this part struck me as slightly true.

here's why I still don't buy PK scum.
Titus argues that RC hard defends PK. At this point though RC knows that his life is on a timer.
He knows he has no credibility whatsoever. Why go through all those means to put PK in the spotlight when it's not going to be effective?
It's not even close to optimal. But we'll see.

I can't speak for my former slot member, but I don't see the point in RC hard defending PK when he's about to be lynched. I agree with the idea that it's useless for PK to be put in the spotlight unless RC wanted to give PK towncred after he flipped scum.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6314 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

Wait, that part about towncred didn't make sense.

I meant, there wouldn't be any point to RC hard defending PK because he would flip scum.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6315 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

Meh, still doesn't change my view on PK.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6342 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:18 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 6323, JarJarDrinks wrote:I think if there's still one more scum left, it's Robster

Explain.

We still got time left.

I'm going to look at why this wagon started in the first place because it seems like I've been getting complacent and been slightly sheeping JarJar & Key.

UNVOTE:
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6343 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:29 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

@Errant - Is Cabd still your biggest scum read?
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6344 (isolation #30) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:30 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 6331, Firebringer wrote:Pretty sure Piss was town and that was worst wagon this whole game.

What makes you so sure that he's town?
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6345 (isolation #31) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:40 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 6325, JarJarDrinks wrote:I'd like to hear Deathnotes actual real claim if we're gonna believe he's not the SK.

Why would you want him to reveal his role?

You seriously believe there's an sk in the game?

Are you actually believing the wifom that RC flailed around with before his immediate lynch.

Give me an
actual indication
of an sk in this game and present it to me. No theory talking.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6346 (isolation #32) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:56 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

VOTE: Cabd

I want more from this slot.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6347 (isolation #33) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:10 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

The hypothetical scenario of PK mislynch

Assuming, that PK flips town, and someone like me gets nked. We're left with 4 town and 2 scum.

That is

JarJar, Firebringer, Key, DN, Errant and Cabd.

Where would we go from there?

I want to hear thoughts from people on potential scum. Keys was pretty clear about about the people who he thought were townish.

JarJarDrinks, Errantparabola, Nosferatu, Golden Robster:

That would leave
DN, Fire and Cabd.

Errant, do you stick with the Cabd Lynch? Explain.

Fire, why do you want to lynch me? Explain.

DN, who do you think is currently town? Explain.

I want to hear the reasoning behind the lynches so town can clearly make a conclusion based on the motives.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6370 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:38 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 6368, pieguyn wrote:I think you probably were. the most obvious reason is that there's only one mafia left and they feared you being an SK. there could be another explanation that I'm not thinking of.

Surely they would be pursuing a lynch on DN rather than trying to kill him at night if they really thought he was sk? Or are scum trying to confirm that he is the sk/bulletproof townie?

I don't really get what scum tried to do there
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6403 (isolation #35) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 6394, pieguyn wrote:being the first to claim in the way that you did isn't just "unexpected", it's actually legit risky (so many ways it can backfire), and in this case if it fails probably entirely kills your chances of winning the game.

so ya I would be kinda pissed if you went for something like that and everything aligned to make it work somehow.

I think coming out at this point is fine. I don't think he would come out unless he had info. If he was jail keeper it'd make sense that there was no kill other than the bp hood theory.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6408 (isolation #36) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:17 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

claiming vt as well

i'm curious to see the high percentage of vanilla claims.

16 players; 5 vanilla townies already dead.

5 + 4 = 9/16 already out
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6409 (isolation #37) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:19 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 6404, pieguyn wrote:I meant claiming in that way as scum; as town it makes sense.

do either of you disagree with massclaim?

Difficult to say. Scum can easily go for the PR roles but at the same time, something like a tracker/jailor combo can win the game.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6445 (isolation #38) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:54 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 6440, JarJarDrinks wrote:VOTE: Robster

- Scum didnt shoot into a BP claim
- Scum didn't decide not to attack
- Scum didn't attack Robster (They're shooting into a much more town-looking slot)

Only logical explaination for the missong kill is Robster was the attacker.

:facepalm:

Please explain why they wouldn't attack me.

And take note, JJ said this last day.

In post 6350, JarJarDrinks wrote:pisskop flipping red = scum robster
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6447 (isolation #39) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:03 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Probably because I listed off at least one scum in the latter parts of day 5.

That would leave DN, Fire and Cabd.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6453 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:02 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 6438, Firebringer wrote:Okay here are my actions:

Night 1: No action
Night 2: pirate mollie
Night 3: DeathNote
Night 4: No action
Night 5: Golden Robster

Isn't it slightly convenient that everybody you've listed off has claimed VT.

Did you not ask for everybody's roles BEFORE revealing your results.

My inquiry is two fold: why did you think it was reasonable to wait and why did you not pursue rob day start as scumhunting does not require you reveal information a conclusion about someone does. I dislike your presentation immensely.

In post 6452, pieguyn wrote:i think there's about a 0% GR was shot. no offense to GR but i don't think he'd get killed over for instance JJD (or PC-slot if mollie's slot was town read as hard as i'm town reading it).

i don't think you would be shot either unless it is 3 mafia, since 4 mafia or 3 mafia/traitor would imply no SK in the setup. AKA i'm pretty sure Fire's result is a guilty.

I'm saying that he potentially no killed me or I was attacked. I'm sticking to the traitor theory.

It would make sense for scum fire to implicate me with his fake claim. Added by the fact that we've probably still got a traitor running loose, he's taking a gamble and trying to mislynch me.

That would bring town down to 5 players and I'm pretty sure Fire already knows who the traitor is.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6457 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:07 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 6456, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 6453, Golden Robster wrote:Isn't it slightly convenient that everybody you've listed off has claimed VT.

But he claimed BEFORE almost everyone else claimed. If he was scum, he'd be taking a huge gamble that he doesn't get countered.

He claimed PR but refused to give results out BEFORE everybody else had claimed.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6464 (isolation #42) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:47 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 6462, Firebringer wrote:
In post 6453, Golden Robster wrote:Isn't it slightly convenient that everybody you've listed off has claimed VT.

Convenient? Really?

I know you have to like frame me as scummy and what not.

But please try harder. :)

:facepalm:

I'm just stating the possibilities but I like how nobody thinks i'd get n'ked over JJ.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6466 (isolation #43) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 6465, Firebringer wrote:
In post 6464, Golden Robster wrote:I'm just stating the possibilities but I like how nobody thinks i'd get n'ked over JJ.

Why would I even humor that possibility? I know its 100% not true. You went on the defensive and immediately called my actions "convenient"

I'm being slightly defensive because it isn't true; I don't see why I wouldn't be n'ked.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6468 (isolation #44) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:46 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

I'd like to protest my innocence before somebody hammers.

1. Someone did shoot me and I was jailed.
2. They shot DN.

I'm not sure why these options should be ignored but w/e.

Claiming VT again.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6471 (isolation #45) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:55 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 6469, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 6468, Golden Robster wrote:I'd like to protest my innocence before somebody hammers.

1. Someone did shoot me and I was jailed.
2. They shot DN.

I'm not sure why these options should be ignored but w/e.

Claiming VT again.

what happened to:
3. Fire is scum and is fakeclaiming

:?:

Like you specifically went out of your way to point out how convenient it was that he waited till after the claims to tell us his actions. Why mention that if not to imply he's scum?

I did imply that he was scum, but nobody seems to believe me, so why bother?
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6472 (isolation #46) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:58 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 6470, DeathNote wrote:It's very true. The was the highest form of discrediting.

I am content with this vote i suppose.

Then why aren't you voting?

I'm just saying that there are more likely scum compared to me. On the basis that I was shot last night it's pretty convenient from scum's perspective to jump on my bandwagon and say "wooh choo choo mislynch."
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6482 (isolation #47) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:48 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 6481, JarJarDrinks wrote:OK since that all happened AFTER RC countered to get nero killed, I dont think we can read too much into it since RC may have already just assummed he was getting lynched.

I think this post from day 1 makes the Zulfy slot look pretty bad.

In post 1478, Zulfy wrote:Some music to set the mood

Frozen Angel is scum

Frozen Angel has done very little (effective) scumhunting, excusing the scumvibes she's been giving off to her personality and emotional state. Bunch of bullshit.

The one coherent defense in her favor came from her good old buddy RC, aggregated in JJD's post:

In post 937, JarJarDrinks wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 429, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 411, pisskop wrote:RC, tell me again how this was town frozen.

Yeah, so you've just proven by asking that question that you don't understand her meta at all.

Her AtEs as scum frozen are absolutely terrible and see through and basically ignorable and she avoids pressure by bogging everything down in lengthy arguments and focuses on defending herself hyper logically while spending more time throwing out accusations than doing any sort of analysis.

She's town here, 100%.
In post 431, RadiantCowbells wrote:FA can't ate this effectively as scum.

That's the end of the discussion, basically.
In post 434, RadiantCowbells wrote:Try reading the Netherspite mafia in Coney Island where she flipped out exactly like this when I pressured her.
In post 437, RadiantCowbells wrote:No, the one with Netherspite as the mod.

Textbook FA town.
In post 440, RadiantCowbells wrote:Well, that's your prerogative.

I'm positive she's town right now though.
In post 442, RadiantCowbells wrote:I've played more games with FA than anyone else on site and have yet to misread her.

Keep that in mind.
In post 443, RadiantCowbells wrote:I've also actually been scumpartners with her, so I know how she operates as scum.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=64156

Does this look like her scum game at all?
In post 444, RadiantCowbells wrote:Scum FA is very rigorous and gets really invested into the logical side of things, somewhat similar to my own scum game in that she tries to leave a trail for all the shit she does but she basically doesn't AtE, at all.

As town she's really AtEy and it's hard to follow her cases as a logical sequence. This is absolutely the latter.
In post 445, RadiantCowbells wrote:She did AtE like once in 37 but it was one of her scummiest lines of the game because of how poorly done it was.

I can't see her pulling off this rage thing effectively as scum at all, not against me who is particularly good at seeing through fake rage. (See: making the AFB scum team forfeit in 167 with my fake cop claim on scum)

Pretty okay meta defense yea?
Here's the thing tho, RC this is where you come in:

I think you're scumFA's buddy.

Now this makes complete and utter sense to me. A scum RC tells a scum FA to ham up her playstyle and he'll just convince town that hey, that's just FA being FA, whaddayagonnado? It's
meta
, man.

In post 970, RadiantCowbells wrote:The fuck is with people and citing shitty meta defenses for their play?

Good question RC!

FA gets kinda flustered with the heat she's been getting tho, sorta resenting the plan RC has strongarmed on her.

In post 1323, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm not your blind follower RC.

Complete and utter sense to me.
So my suggestion is to lynch this girl, see how she flips and then lynch RC accordingly.

He's calling RC scum that is defending his scumbuddy FA. But he pushes for a FA lynch. I'm still very much townreading the FA/mollie slot. So I basically feel like this is designed to make RC look good once FA flips.

like this quote in particular:
So my suggestion is to lynch this girl, see how she flips and then lynch RC accordingly
Is just so bad now that we know RC is scum.

VOTE: Robster

I can't speak for my predecessor and his actions but I'm not sure that
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6483 (isolation #48) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:51 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

I'm not sure how that only applies to Zulfy being scum. Town Zulfy could easily make that statement as well.

You're assuming that Zulfy has to be scum because he had "prior knowledge" of FA's flip.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6490 (isolation #49) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

I'm protesting my innocence for the last time but it seems slightly futile.

Thoughts before I flip.

1. Is DN really the BP townie?
2. There is probably going be at least one scum on my wagon so make sure to do a VCA.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6506 (isolation #50) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:24 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Sorry guys, it was a poor performance by me.

I thought DN was the traitor considering BP townie was a good role to claim as traitor.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6507 (isolation #51) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:26 am

Post by Golden Robster »

@AngryPidgeon Can I see the Dead PT please? Just want to see what everybody was thinking.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6526 (isolation #52) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Thanks for hosting the game AP!
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum