Mafia 71: The Corsican Syndicate - Game over!

windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon
Location: Somewhere between Oregon and Washington there lies a mystical land...

Post Post #239 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:34 am

Post by windshipper »

Hey guys, my first time playing on the mafia scum forums, but I've been playing on SA for awhile now.
Can I get a joke vote out of the way first?

Vote: Alasdair

unvote: Alasdair

Ok, now that I've got that out of the way. I have been reading the whole time and I have to say, CKD you did overreact and not in a good way. I think that you were scummy in the way that you did it and if you weren't so damn near close to a lynch I'd vote you because of it. As such, I don't want to get you to a point where it'd be easy to hammer you offhand as a quick lynch is not a good lynch.
US Army: So easy a caveman could do it.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:56 am

Post by windshipper »

Lazy, reading through this, you were rather scummy in unvoting only once you got pressure put on you. Might it have been possible for you to remove the vote once you realized that there was no reason for it? And not just when you got pressure for it? That's scummy.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:17 pm

Post by windshipper »

Between defending CKD and this post
Garnasha wrote:I can also add that if more people agree that CKD overreacts in the post that started it all I'll become l;ess suspicious of you.
As well as post 275... I'm really getting a bad feeling about Garnasha at the moment either. As was mentioned previously, townies don't have much need to defend other townies. Only if they KNOW FOR A FACT that the other person is a townie (for example, cop investigation) would it be worth defending another townie in order to try and keep them alive. Mafia cannot win a war of attrition, so they often need to defend another one of their own to keep themselves from getting lynched. Or, defend a non-mafia player in order to make themselves look townie in the event that that player gets lynched (and turns up as a town-aligned player). Then there's that quote about "well...if others feel this way, then I suppose I will too..." of trying to blend in with the town. I don't like it, it feels too scummy to me. Garnasha feels like a scum who started out trying to either defend a townie who overreacted (or who was a scumbuddy who overreacted) but when called on it, decided that blending in would be better.

vote: Garnasha
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:04 pm

Post by windshipper »

Saint Freak wrote:
unvote: ckd
vote: Chronx

For being stupid and a big meanie :(
I uh...What? No defense? No nothing? What? Just "Meanie poop"?
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:02 pm

Post by windshipper »

garbagetree wrote:
windshipper wrote:
Saint Freak wrote:
unvote: ckd
vote: Chronx

For being stupid and a big meanie :(
I uh...What? No defense? No nothing? What? Just "Meanie poop"?
No defense is the best defense :v
Technically, isn't that a good offense that's the best defense? Though, I suppose he put up an offensive strike there though. I'll give him that much.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:12 am

Post by windshipper »

curiouskarmadog wrote:I am still comfortable with my vote on Waar, I found him scummy when I placed the vote and nothing has yet changed this. Even his unvote (on me) seemed scummy.
Unvoting so that the bandwagon on you doesn't end the day prematurely, in order for discussion to continue is scummy? He did it so that you wouldn't be hammered before any more discussion could happen and that's scummy...:?: You're reaching here, you're reaching to try and find a reason why he's scummy to justify your OMGUS vote it seems.
curiouscarmadog wrote: He started off defending me when if was obviously against the town majority. He had some good observations on what was going on. I understand the theory behind scum knowing someone is about to be hung (town) and vouching or defending them to buy themselves town creds Day 2. I feel like Waar could be doing that now with the unvote. However, I have been the guy (town) who opposed the caseless wagon Day 1 and the town majority. So his defense of me alone is not enough. However, once he was attacked for his defense (mostly by 50 LBs) and it looks like I wont be the fast BW lynch after all he starts to buckle.
Could it also be that you find Garnasha to be townie because he's defending you? Also, the only reason why you've been "the guy (town)" who's been opposed to the "caseless" (i think there is a good case to be made, and it would seem that a goddamn plenty amount of the people in this game would agree) wagon is because
it's against you
. Therefore, you can't really say that his defense of you is a point in his favor, because really dude... you're not exactly impartial in this matter and I just don't get how you get to that conclusion, it's baffling the way your mind seems to work. The case against you is NOT caseless either, so you can't say he's been defending against a "caseless case".

In fact, you've been ignoring everything that everyone says about it in order to say that it's caseless it would seem. Note this post for example:
YOU wrote: Someone says something you said was an over reaction (when it is obvious that it is not).
How many people have come out of the woodwork to tell you that you've been overreacting? I'm not asking about those who have said that it's scummy, but those who have come out and just said you've overreacted, scummy or not.

From that number alone, it's obvious to say that IT'S NOT SO OBVIOUS THAT IT WASN'T OVERREACTING. And you're just denying it, constantly. It's not even "Sorry guys, I may have overreacted, that was dumb of me. :(" It's a constant stream of plugging your ears and babbling over and over and trying to drown out everyone who is saying that you've been overreacting. You're so full of yourself that you CANNOT BE WRONG AT ALL PERIOD. On the one hand, it's kinda funny, on the other hand it's irritating. Either way, you're being scummy by how hard you're refusing to believe that you're overreacting AS WELL as the overreacting in itself.
curiouskarmadoggybaggy wrote: Post 231
Garnasha wrote:About my defending CKD: I thought his defence was good, and I kept encountering that first reaction which started it all because it was called overreacting which kept being quoted. My opinion was that it wasn't that overreactiong, and bandwagons gather momentum of their own. So my thoughts were that someone probably started a case against CKD to get townie lynched. I didn't defend CKD because he didn't need help with that as he seemed to have the edge of truth, I used the bandwagon on him to look for scum.

If you want CKD lynched, fine, but if he turns out to be town like I think, I'm going after BM for defending waar and pretending not to by voting him while he isn't in any danger of getting lynched. If he turns out to be scum, feel free to lynch me, but once you guys know my alignment, please lynch BM and/or waar for me.
Now it is ok if people want to lynch me, but if I come out town??? He is already setting up his attack for Day 2. If you think I am town, why are you beginning to falter in your beliefs and a defense. IF you are town, dont you want to see scum lynched versus me?
Agreed, that's a valid point. Also, don't tell anyone, but the reason why everyone thinks you should be lynched is because you're acting scummy and so they think you're scum (myself included, but I find Garnasha far more suspicious, at the moment. I'm just inclined to think you're a poor player who's acting retarded, but it could also be a poor scum player who's acting retarded. I'm not willing to rule out either at this point).
Who'sagooddoggy wrote: Post 247
Garnasha wrote:Alright, seems I was mistaken in thinking CKD was not that scummy. Could someone with some experience give me an estimate how many scum a 19 player game prolly contains? Once I have that info I'll reconsider my vote.
He doesn’t explain why he thinks he is mistaken, there were no posts between his last post in the thread and this one. Actually he wants someone else to do the work for him. Garnasha, what made you change your mind at this point? If you want to help the town, shouldn’t you look for your known facts and draw your own conclusions without being lead around by others?
Wait...anyone else hear an echo in here? I think two people had already commented on this at this point and you're jumping on that which was already said it seems. But that's ok, you're a special boy as you've already demonstrated.
karmadharmapuppy wrote: Post 250
Garnasha wrote:I can also add that if more people agree that CKD overreacts in the post that started it all I'll become l;ess suspicious of you.
This post just reeks. You are basically saying, if people jump on my bandwagon, you wont be suspicious of them. You care WAY too much about what this town thinks of you. This tends to be a scum trait (if you need the theory behind that I will provide). You have done a complete 180, without a.) any reason, b.) providing a case of your own and c.) voting me yourself.
Also, after looking through this, beyond your question at the end, I don't see any question
S
that you asked.

Man, after reading these past pages you're looking worse and worse to be honest. I'm sticking with Garnasha for the moment, but I think you're being retarded and I'm not sure if your ignoring of other people's posts is that of mafia or stupid townie. Either way, I'm reasonably certain that Garnasha is scum, but you're not helping yourself at all.

Also, there, someone has responded to your post. Happy? Here, feel better.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:46 am

Post by windshipper »

curiouskarmadog wrote:nice...

insults, good times, good times.
I'm sorry, but you keep sticking your fingers in your ears and denying ever having overreacted or acted scummy once when half the game is telling you that you have. It's like you've got a persecution syndrome or something, I don't know, but it's horrible playing if you're a townie and it's making you look absolutely awful.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:47 am

Post by windshipper »

I'm done with this for now, I've said my piece.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:51 am

Post by windshipper »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
windshipper wrote:I'm done with this for now, I've said my piece.
and the sig?
The signature was earned through hardwork and perseverance.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:02 am

Post by windshipper »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
windshipper wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
windshipper wrote:I'm done with this for now, I've said my piece.
and the sig?
The signature was earned through hardwork and perseverance.
whatever man, just here to have fun.

game stops being fun when people start to throwing insults around.

resort to that if you need to.
Sorry, just stop pulling that crap. Chances are, if many many people are telling you that you did something, chances are... you did it. Just stop being so thick skulled about it.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:05 am

Post by windshipper »

Let me put it this way... You can take the thought that it's the entire mafia who's telling you that you overreacted and who are trying to get you lynched.

But if you take that view, then that's half the game who's telling you that you did it, which either means D1 is lylo (that'd be a REALLY bad set up by the mod) or, in theory, the game would be over already before it started.

What's more likely? That you overreacted and acted scummy or that it's lylo?
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:22 am

Post by windshipper »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
unvote

taking a couple days off from this game...taking shit too personally, sometimes it is a scum tactic to push you and get under your skin..sometimes, people really think you are fucking retarded and disagree with your playstyle...cant tell which it is at this point..

need to sit back, let it go, and come back to reread.
Sorry. :( I shouldn't have flipped out so much.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:08 am

Post by windshipper »

Jesus christ Saint Freak, say something because you're just being retarded.

Also, the most irritating part of all of this is that CKD never did answer why
unvoting him so he doesn't get prematurely hammered makes someone scummy
. I still don't get it.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:44 am

Post by windshipper »

Saint Freak, you haven't responded at all to anything anyone has brought up against you in any way. How many chances have you had?

Uh.

I was going to vote just now.

Anyone get the feeling that he's a jester who's playing his part marvelously? I just realized that.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:13 am

Post by windshipper »

STOP VOTING HIM FOR JUST A MOMENT AND LET'S TALK BEFORE HE GETS LYNCHED AND POTENTIALLY WINS THE GAME.

Does anyone else get the feeling that he's a jester? He's not even bothering to respond to anything, he's TRYING to get lynched. If he's a jester, that means he wins the game. That's not good, because then we lose.

Does anyone else get the feeling that he's a jester? Also, cicero, why did you vote him RIGHT AFTER I posted that?
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:14 am

Post by windshipper »

I also want to add on to this that if he were mafia, he'd try to defend himself so he WOULDN'T get lynched. See my comments about mafia not being able to win a war of attrition in my post against CKD, which he conveniently ignored all of.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:24 am

Post by windshipper »

I'm not defending him. I just don't want to vote off the jester on day 1. I've never played a game on mafia scum either, but Saint Freak has played in games before. I know this for a fact because he and I are from the same board. He's never played like this though, which is what makes me wonder if he's a jester or some other type of role like that. I just really don't want to do that.

How sure are you that Theo wouldn't put a jester in this game? Sorry, I've just never played a game on this forum before so I don't know what mods would do what.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:38 am

Post by windshipper »

Irritant...modkilled? Oops...:(
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:41 am

Post by windshipper »

No, no, I was referring to myself...Not him.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:02 pm

Post by windshipper »

Tarhalindur wrote:
windshipper wrote:I'm not defending him. I just don't want to vote off the jester on day 1. I've never played a game on mafia scum either, but Saint Freak has played in games before. I know this for a fact because he and I are from the same board. He's never played like this though, which is what makes me wonder if he's a jester or some other type of role like that. I just really don't want to do that.

How sure are you that Theo wouldn't put a jester in this game? Sorry, I've just never played a game on this forum before so I don't know what mods would do what.
Your use of the "he might be a Jester! argument just shot you to the top of my scumdar.

The possibility of a Jester completely irrelevant to us unless the Jester win ends the game (which generally isn't the case in large games). As long as the town fulfills its win condition, we don't care about whether a neutral gets to win with us - in fact, Jesters are typically enough of a distraction that it's in the town's interests to let them fulfill their win condition early on.

By way of contrast, the possibility of a Jester is relevant to the scum, since they can use that possibility to distract and confuse the town. More to the point, I've seen scum bring Jesters up so much recently that I currently consider it voteworthy by itself.

Unvote, Vote: Windshipper
Wait. Let me get this straight. I'm scummy because I see a guy who refuses to defend himself, OMGUS votes people who call him "uncool" and everything as probably not a jester?

Also, I did not/do not know how mods here run it, but in the games where there have been jesters on SA (not many) or that I have played on IRC, the jester's win overrides everyone else's win condition and the game ends right there, which is why I was worried about voting Saint Freak. I take it then, from your post, that jester wins here do not cause the game to end and the town to lose? This is my first game on these boards so I don't know how the mods work it here.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:04 pm

Post by windshipper »

myself wrote: Wait. Let me get this straight. I'm scummy because I see a guy who refuses to defend himself, OMGUS votes people who call him "uncool" and everything as probably a jester?
Edit by way of post.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:59 pm

Post by windshipper »

I am currently split between Garnasha and CKD as being the scummiest. CKD continually refused to reply to questions, stuck his fingers in his ears and chanted loudly that he was not scummy in any way. I still have not found out from him how exactly waar's unvote was scummy, to me it just seemed to be him trying to further justify his OMGUS vote against waar. Not to mention CKD completely dismissing my entire post against him with the wave of a hand of "insults" even though there were good points within that post. I also find it interesting that CKD's one post against someone that wasn't potentially an OMGUS post was against someone who was already found suspicious by several people (Garnasha). His strategy thus far has been to duck accusations/questions as often as he can, name call and insinuate that other players are cheating, duck, and then openly lurk because obviously it's all a masterful scum strategy of half the game telling him he screwed up and trying to get under his skin. On that note, there's also Garnasha who I find suspicious (still)...

Garnasha has had no response to being called out and defending of another player who to this point has had many opportunities to defend himself, but openly chooses not to instead, and would rather not participate in the thread at all. Garnasha has also posted twice (at least) that if everyone else disagrees, he can change his mind. This to me seems rather scummy and almost as though Garnasha is either scum protecting scum, or scum protecting stupid townie. Either way, in my mind, it works out to Garnasha being scum who is now lurking after being called out, hoping that it all goes away.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:32 pm

Post by windshipper »

Peers wrote:
WomensRights wrote:
Peers wrote:Wow. Well, I know who I'm voting for in day two...
Any special reason why or is it just OMGUS?
There's a difference between "I don't think you'll do anything useful" and "I think you'll actively try to hurt the town". He's making his judgement based on how useful I am, not on how dangerous I am, and that sort of thinking only helps the scum who appear to be helpful but are working against the town.

Although given the responses, perhaps I should have said "I haven't found anything worth talking about since I cast my vote; everything important happened before that, everything since seems to have been childish banter about how boards are different and if suggesting a jester is scummy or not."
I just looked through your post history and you haven't done anything this game. You've spent the grand majority of it lurking and being uninvolved in anything going on. You voted for Garnasha on Thursday, unvoted him on Monday, and you're saying nothing has happened in this game during that time span? You had 2 posts ( http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 945#797945 and http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 496#800496 ) in that period of time and haven't weighed in on anything going on until just now, but that in itself wasn't much. I don't think you're scum, but I do think you're inattentive to the game and would appreciate it if you'd pick it up a little bit. I think that starts with keeping track of your own voting record.
Peers wrote: I haven't found anything worth talking about since I cast my vote;
Do you mean since you cast your vote on Thursday and where the thread is now, at 18 pages, with a good deal of discussion about who we find to be scummy and why? I uh...actually. I'm keeping my vote on Garnasha, but I am keeping an eye on you. You have 7 posts in the thread alone. None of them commenting on the game until this one.

And then you threaten to OMGUS vote?

Unvote Garnasha
Vote Peers
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:33 pm

Post by windshipper »

I ended that with a vote because as I was writing it, I did not think you were scum. I thought more on it and on your lack of activity and your threat to OMGUS, and I don't like the looks of it.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:31 pm

Post by windshipper »

1.) Peers, no defense at all from you? Just "it's not scummy!"? This is mafia, you people. I am slowly getting the impression that you guys play mafia and defend yourselves against accusations by sticking your fingers in your ears, closing your eyes, and screaming at the top of your lungs while jumping up and down in circles. Is this true? c/d?

2.) I would like to hear from Tarhal on his thoughts and his response to Kilgrey's post. On the whole, it seems to me to be very convincing. If my previous point is correct, if he's scum he'll post a defense that consists of more than strawman. Note to self: Be on the look out for non-strawman or "LALALALALALALA" defenses.

3.) Can we have waar back please? At the least, would it be possible for Alasdair to become un-banned and substitute Alasdair for ICE TEAM LEADER? Please? :( Someone, anyone...?

Also, ICE TEAM LEADER. Aimee has posted this so far...
Aimee wrote:Um, wow?

First off: Heads up - this weekend I have limited access, so if I don't post much, that's why.

Second off: Womensrights! Yay! Let's rock this joint together!!!! (Also: who is scum?)

Third: The activity here could be waaaaay too much. But I'll try to keep up.

Fourth: CKD, you just overreacted.
FoS: CKD

Fifth: Garnasha, please explain your waar vote.
Aimee wrote:Sorry guys!

I'll try and post tomorrow, when I should be less busy.
Aimee wrote:
vote: Peers

Planning way to the future = scummy
That's EEEEVVVEERRRYYYYTHIIIINNNNGGG she has posted over 20 pages. So, considering the vast posting history I had to sort through, which stance of hers do you agree the most with? The "CKD has over reacted bit" or the "planning way to the future=scummy" bit? Though to be fair, there's also the "Let's rock this joint!!!!!11!!!1!1!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!11!%&!!!1" shout out to WomensRights that could agree with. Do you wish to rock this joing with WomensRights? She doesn't seem to be a woman of many words, if any at all. There have been many other things that have been said though, so please give us your thoughts on those too, ICE TEAM LEADER. :)

Also, to anyone out there: How do you color the font in a post? Specifically, color it blue? TIA
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:37 pm

Post by windshipper »

Nevermind, found it.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:07 am

Post by windshipper »

Theo: That comment was pretty much tongue in cheek. I wasn't honestly asking for them back, but thank you for the clarification nonetheless.

Also, to Peers: I agree with mcpaltp with you seeming to justify your inactivity. "Eh, nothing to say" after this much having been said is rather ridiculous and it would seem that you're not only saying that you have nothing to say, but almost refusing to make an opinion as well or give it to us. Surely after this much, you have SOME idea that you would want to share? Or do you not have one at all and just wish that we'd all leave you alone so you can find a corner to hide in?
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #27) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:22 am

Post by windshipper »

ICE TEAM LEADER
=Albert P. Rampage. Check his signature. And I wasn't intending to building a case against her, due to the fact that as far as I can tell, most of the game has roughly as many posts as her or close to her. However, if what you say is true about her (I don't know, as I only know about the SA players here), then that is really odd and worth noting.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #28) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:35 am

Post by windshipper »

BM wrote: no offence, but this post is the biggest heap of faeces EVA!
On the upside, you are right that a mass role-claim is a totally stupid idea, but your reasoning is about as wrong as is humanly possible.

For a start, the fact that this game is a Closed-Setup is a point in favour of a Mass-claim. With an open setup, the scum have set options of what to claim, whereas in a closed setup, they wont know whether to take the safe option of claiming vanilla, which is less likely to save them if they get under pressure, or risk claiming a power role, which we can hopefully counter.

The real reason we don't want to mass-claim atm is that we don't want to tell the mafia which of us are power roles, and need shooting at night. Its WAY too early to think about a mass-claim.
Also, BM, both you and WR are correct in this case. 1.) There's the outing of potential town power roles (the mafia know who is town, so they know who the town power roles are should the power roles claim their role rather than try to protect themselves by claiming vanilla townie or some such thing), 2.)We don't know who the heck is telling the truth or not so we cannot verify the claim and it would only serve to confuse us. So, you can look at it as either of you are BOTH wrong, or the two of you are both right. Really though, WomensRights' post is MORE correct than yours, as it is based on logic and what the town can and cannot verify and how that would do us no good. Yours is based on the scum knowing what to claim and all, but that it reveals town power roles.

In short, 50% of your post is correct, the other 50% is blabber.

The reason why I say it's blabber is because in an open set up
the scum don't have options on what to claim
. It's called counter claiming, if they claim something that there's only one of, they get counter claimed. If they claim something that there's only two of, the other two come out of the closet and call bullshit on them. It won't take long to figure out who the liar is, at all.

In a closed set up, the town doesn't know who's what, so there could be more than one of anything out there,
we don't know
, so the scum could claim as ANYTHING under the sun. In short, WomensRights was correct in saying that it would only serve to confuse the town, and you were right in saying that it would out town power roles to the scum. You were wrong in saying she was wrong. I am right in saying that you're both right but you're wrong in saying that she's wrong and that her reason is a point in favor of a mass roleclaim. That's just silly.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #29) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:48 am

Post by windshipper »

I also cannot
SERIOUSLY
believe that I had to type something like that up for someone who has supposedly played in a few games before... :cry:
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #30) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:25 am

Post by windshipper »

@
ICE TEAM LEADER
: So you agree with everything she's said, but no other thoughts on anything else that has been said which Aimee has overlooked/ignored? Like I said before, Kilgrey's post on Tarharlindur, the arguments for/against Garnasha being scum, etc...?
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #31) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:39 am

Post by windshipper »

ChronX wrote:
WomensRights wrote:
Battle Mage wrote: no offence, but this post is the biggest heap of faeces EVA!
Really? Ever? Out of anything that's ever been posted, this is the biggest heap of shit huh? Wow, rah me!
This is so silly.
You're silly.

[please don't report me, tia. :(]
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #32) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:03 am

Post by windshipper »

Thank you for the posts Peers. After reading them over, I think you've got some good thoughts and it's good to see you trying to post and help out the town in this game.
Unvote Peers

Also, how does one search for posts by a user? I would like to see if what ChronX had to say about Tar's continued posting even after being called out, which suggests actively lurking, is true. If so, I plan on voting him, as that is extremely scummy and it looks like him planning to try to avoid it all to hope it will blow over. Considering her post was very thorough, I don't think that it should until it's been answered.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (isolation #33) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:04 am

Post by windshipper »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:How the fuck did you reach this conclusion:
Page 19 info gleaned: A.B.R. prefers quantity over quality when it comes to posts.
through this thought process:
Page 19
Waar banned, replaced by A.B.R, who immediately unvotes and votes cKD. Possible joke, not sure. Cicero votes StFreak again. Garnasha suggests a mass claim in a closed setup... WTF? People explain why that's bad.
What kind of knucklehead logic is that ??? Somebody lynch this scumtard already!
What kind of knucklehead logic do you use to decide who's scummy and who's not? What kind of knucklehead logic do you use in making your posts and deciding what's what? You post much, say less.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #34) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:08 am

Post by windshipper »

I meant forums wide. How do you set up/format the search to do that? I tried it, but it returned no posts in the past 7 days, which is physically not possible (considering that he's posted in THIS thread in the past 7 days).
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #35) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:09 am

Post by windshipper »

EBWOP: Which obviously means I didn't format the search function correctly when I tried searching.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #36) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:16 am

Post by windshipper »

Ok, I had the New York forum open just a bit ago, and it listed Tarharlindur as browsing the forum. I don't like this.

vote: Tarharlindur

Also,
ICE TEAM LEADER
, CKD's added more content to this thread than you have over the same amount of pages. Even if it was in OMGUS and ass-hatery, it wasn't one liners detailing who was scummy and giving people retarded nick names. I think that'll be one of the few times I ever even semi-not-really defend him.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #37) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:21 am

Post by windshipper »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, the stupid person's idea of a clever person:
windshipper wrote:Also,
ICE TEAM LEADER
, CKD's added more content to this thread than you have over the same amount of pages. Even if it was in OMGUS and ass-hatery, it wasn't one liners detailing who was scummy and giving people retarded nick names. I think that'll be one of the few times I ever even semi-not-really defend him.
</3 :cry:

Whatever happened to the love man, whatever happened to the love...? :cry:

ICE TEAM LEADER
and Windshipper 4ever
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #38) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:46 am

Post by windshipper »

skitzer wrote:I feel teams ruin the game. It feels like there is a bondage between windshipper and CKD now, which could inflect on the game.
Uh? Bondage? :shock:

Not even bondING. I still maintain that he's a retard. This is more of a reflection of how little I feel ABR is contributing to the game than my "high esteem" of CKD.

And Tar...You don't even want to TRY to respond to the accusations against you? ABR, why do you feel Tar is so "townie"? He chooses not to respond to accusations against him. The case against him is extremely strong and he has dropped an incredible amount of scum tells, and...he's... "townie"? I mean...What? I cannot fathom the shallow depths of your mind...
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #39) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:47 am

Post by windshipper »

Peers wrote:
Tarhalindur wrote:Now, a quick scan shows me that people want me to give a response to kilgrey, who seems to be arguing that I am scum. Frankly, I fail to see how answering someone's points against me is good for the town - I prefer to let cases stand on their own merits whenever possible (i.e, outside of endgame). If you think that I am scum and decide to lynch me for it, so be it. My survival is irrelevant so long as I do my part to help the town find the scum.
You want to help the town find scum.

You refuse to give a defense of yourself, because if we lynch you, so be it.

If you are not scum, then you would not want us to lynch you, because that would be the opposite of finding scum.

I think you need to make with a defense ASAP, man.
This. If you're town, lynching you will only hurt the town. Please show us how/why you are townie if you are townie. If you are scum, please maintain current course. TIA.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #40) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:51 am

Post by windshipper »

How am I teaming with him? No, seriously, how am I teaming with him? Please go back to...Page 16 is it? and re-read that page.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #41) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:01 am

Post by windshipper »

Albert B. Rampage wrote: I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass. Why are you assuming that the mafia don't want to win ? What differentiates town from mafia is
responsibility
. As mafia you can't let your whole team down by getting lynched, whereas as townie, you get the illusion that you are alone in your team - which entails acting self-destructively. Let me dumb this down a bit for you: your argument is bs. His refusal to argue with you doesn't make him any more scummier. So we return to his past actions. What do you have to say on that ? Don't give me some half-ass summary, I want your actual interpretations and thought process that leads you to believing Tar is scum.
My point of view:

Tar's past actions. Before that post where he reFUSED to defend himself... Voting randomly, keeping his vote on that person and then attacking someone else for why they were bandwagoning on the person he had jumped his vote on to. When called out, he apparently "forgot" that he had left his vote on that person, or he had thought that he had upgraded his vote or unvoted. Now, on this point, you'd think that he would remember which one he had done if he had actually done it. His seeming to forget which one he did is either EXTREMELY retarded or EXTREMELY scummy. Also, not to mention his prompt quick jump onto Lazy as well, which seemed to be for a dumb reason at best. Especially considering that Lazy already had pressure on him (which is what Tar said his vote was going to do) from WomensRights and many other people, and as Kilgrey pointed out, had already cracked under said pressure. To me it seemed an attempt to start a bandwagon onto Lazy, which is scummy.

I can understand his reasoning for his vote/post against me, but only if he had missed me saying several times that I'm from another board where we tend to do things differently with regards to jesters and with the game in general.

Also, Skitzer: My signature is me poking fun at Rampage. I'm not teaming with him, I'm making fun of it. Namely because he seems to have missed the fact that the FIRE/EARTH/WATER/AIR thing from SA is some of us bringing it over as a joke in an attempt to confuse you guys, and it seems he took it seriously and decided to create his own.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #42) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:07 am

Post by windshipper »

skitzer wrote:I kind of don't understand why people shouldn't be voting for Tarhalindur though...
Because he's scummy as shit, vote hops, bandwagons, and actively lurks. He only posted after I commented that he had been reading the forum earlier, which to me seems as though it was an "Oh shit damage control!" move.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #43) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:09 am

Post by windshipper »

Why shouldn't they what?
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #44) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:10 am

Post by windshipper »

Oh, sorry, my bad. I did misread. :-)
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #45) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:23 am

Post by windshipper »

ICE TEAM LEADER
, so... no response as to why he's scummy/townie though? I mean, are you sure those actions are the actions of a townie who's trying to help other townies find the evil scum amongst us? Because those look pretty fucking scummy to me. Or is he townie just because you say so, and your say so is good enough?
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #46) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:44 am

Post by windshipper »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
ChronX wrote:^^^ coaching
QFT

FoS: Lemming
Hey so out of curiosity, you haven't yet given reason as to why Tard is town, but you keep proclaiming it as gospel, pretty much. Do you want to give reason or do you just want to keep plugging your ears and shouting, hoping that your loud noises will overcome the scum tells that he's dropped?

You just keep proclaiming that he's town, but why do you feel that to be the case?
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #47) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:54 am

Post by windshipper »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Why should I, maybe he's my mason buddy. Maybe I have an uncanny hunch you are too slow to catch.
What you've been saying is that he's the towniest person in the game. This implies that you do not have direct knowledge that he is town, but that through his actions you feel him to be town.

If it IS an uncanny hunch, as you call it, then care to share, so that we don't end up lynching a potential townie (which, judging from his actions, seems HIGHLY unlikely)?
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #48) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:36 am

Post by windshipper »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:you on a fishing trip ?
So no answer about your fantastic hunch that could be potentially beneficial to the town then...? :?:
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (isolation #49) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:58 am

Post by windshipper »

So,
Team Ice Leader
, if you've got such a hunch that Tard is townie, then could you explain how his refusal to defend himself is pro-town? You still haven't responded to this in any sort of good way. This goes out to anyone who could answer it, not just you, but mostly targeted to you because you're the one who feels he's totally and completely pro-town, no questions asked, and that we should all be quiet about any possibility that he could be mafia, but that we should just take your word for it and not raise any doubts.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #50) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:18 am

Post by windshipper »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
windshipper wrote:So,
Team Ice Leader
, if you've got such a hunch that Tard is townie, then could you explain how his refusal to defend himself is pro-town?
What ? Are you retarded ? There exists such a thing as players aligned with the town but behave in a way that hurts the town. Read.
no u

Yes, there are such things. But their play then hurts the town, so shouldn't it be a good thing to encourage them to defend themselves and try to help
the town as well as encourage discussion generally? Telling us to get brain transplants is kinda...you know...stifling to discussion? Which is good for mafia, anti-town, ya know?

Also, to reference your precious mafiawiki, wishy-washy voting patterns are a classic scum tell. Do you know who has had one of the highest percentage of posts with votes and unvotes in them to total post count? THHHAAAAATTTTTT'SSSS RIIIIGGGGGGHHHHTT! Our very own Tard-Boy! :D If you're so willing to take this mafiawiki as near gospel in Dr. Who Mafia 2, why are you so unwilling to do it in this game? Not to mention

"Admitting someone is a townie without saying "IF" (+10) (mafia knows for sure who isn't mafia)"

..Are you mafia? Are you defending a scum buddy? Or are you trying to defend a townie to make yourself look townie? Or are you retarded?

Also, to respond to the post you just made just now...

I would definitely classify ACTIVELY lurking, as was shown earlier in this game by ChronX pointing out that Tard had posted in other places in the forums, and me pointing out that he was shown as in this forum earlier in the day (when I posted it), but that he did NOT post until I specifically mentioned that he was doing that, about an hour or two later, and he only posted to say that he would refuse to defend himself, as a scumtell. Tell me how that could not possibly be a scumtell. Actively lurking IS a scumtell.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #51) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:22 am

Post by windshipper »

...And yet you don't respond to the "actively lurking" section. Not surprised. You tend to not respond to the strongest points in posts that are directed at you.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (isolation #52) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:24 am

Post by windshipper »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
windshipper wrote:Also, to reference your precious mafiawiki, wishy-washy voting patterns are a classic scum tell. Do you know who has had one of the highest percentage of posts with votes and unvotes in them to total post count? THHHAAAAATTTTTT'SSSS RIIIIGGGGGGHHHHTT! Our very own Tard-Boy! :D If you're so willing to take this mafiawiki as near gospel in Dr. Who Mafia 2, why are you so unwilling to do it in this game? Not to mention
lol ?? I never said such things in any game ??!? Where is your evidence ? Proof ? Complete bs.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 082#811082

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 088#811088

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 097#811097
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (isolation #53) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:26 am

Post by windshipper »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I addressed that point before you brought it up.
No you didn't. You addressed lurking, at least in the context of not posting. I'm talking about actively lurking, as in, sitting around reading, but never posting. Perusing and staying around in the game, but not posting. There's a difference between not being in/around/reading the game because of real world events and ACTIVELY being in/around/reading the game and being there for HOURS...

and not saying a goddamn thing. That's actively lurking. Doing so actively. That is a scumtell, as scum want to lay low and stay out of the spotlight. You did NOT address that.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #54) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:30 am

Post by windshipper »

Not to mention I'm not even in that game. I'm just in this one.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #55) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:32 am

Post by windshipper »

.!..:D.!..
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #56) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:33 am

Post by windshipper »

Ah shit, I screwed that up.

.!..:D..!. There we go.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (isolation #57) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:36 am

Post by windshipper »

I think he set me up too, which is why I'm so pissed right now. He was a total ass and I didn't know the rule. I should have, and if I'm modkilled it's fair and I understand. However, I'm still pissed at being set up and following through on it without seeing that's what was happening. He knew I didn't know the rules, and so set me up to fall hard.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #58) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:40 am

Post by windshipper »

Reporting to each other? What the crap? That's blatantly against the rules, it's in the first post and all. I do keep an eye on the games though, because there are people I know in them and I am interested in how the game is running. I don't want to derail this thread and this game, so I'll stop now. But insinuating that we're all collectively cheating is a lowball move to discredit the other players from SA who are in this game and in all other games and I think you're an ass for trying to pull something like that.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #59) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:41 am

Post by windshipper »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
windshipper wrote:I think he set me up too, which is why I'm so pissed right now. He was a total ass and I didn't know the rule. I should have, and if I'm modkilled it's fair and I understand. However, I'm still pissed at being set up and following through on it without seeing that's what was happening. He knew I didn't know the rules, and so set me up to fall hard.
it is up to the MOD...I have seen it go either way..might behoove you to PM the MOD to let him know it happened.
I did PM him. Thank you, though.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (isolation #60) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:46 am

Post by windshipper »

Ok, I still think Tarh is scum, I just think ABR is an ass (donkey, of course), though not scum.

I'm keeping my vote on Tarh. Kilgrey's post against him was damning and his response was less than satisfactory, to say the least.

I'm going to go get lunch...
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #61) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:12 am

Post by windshipper »

I've asked to be replaced. If you want reasons why, feel free to ask me over AIM. It'd be too much of a distraction to post it. And no ABR, I'm sorry, you're not the main reason. ChronX, Peers, if you guys want SA Forums accounts, contact me via IM as well.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #62) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:13 am

Post by windshipper »

ChronX/Peers: If you guys do want an account but can't use AIM from work or wherever, PM me your emails. WR? and I are willing to chip in to get you two accounts, and you can see how the game is played there.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #63) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:14 am

Post by windshipper »

ChronX wrote:
WomensRights wrote:Chron I can honestly tell you that everyone from SA has acted the exact same on mafiascum as they do on SA.
/ooc I'm led to believe from my own visit to the SA site that swearing is frowned upon and repeated swearing is near-bannable, yet there seems to be a lot of language issues, from a merely superficial point of view, to dispute your claim about SA behavior here. It also seems that ad hominem attacks are quite strictly and expressly prohibited, and yet those are being engaged in liberally here as well. I stand by my assertion that the lot of you are acting like kids let off the leash; the alternative would be a paranoid assumption the "field trip" is an attempt to break this site via mayhem.
I don't think you went to the right forums, bud.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #64) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:26 am

Post by windshipper »

Rampage: My heart is not in this game. I apologize to Theo for putting this strain on him. If he cannot find a replacement, I will keep playing. However, I kindly and respectfully do request one.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #65) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:31 am

Post by windshipper »

No problem man, and good luck with your future games too. You can always come over to SA and play with us. :twisted:
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #66) » Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:56 pm

Post by windshipper »

I will continue playing. So.... GAME ON MAN!
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #67) » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:08 pm

Post by windshipper »

Also, quick question...

Anyone know WHY IN THE WORLD Battle Mage signs her posts with "BM"?
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #68) » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:32 pm

Post by windshipper »

Ok, anyone know why Battle Mage signs his posts BM?

I mean, seriously, Bowel Movement?
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (isolation #69) » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:45 pm

Post by windshipper »

cicero wrote:
windshipper wrote:Ok, anyone know why Battle Mage signs his posts BM?

I mean, seriously, Bowel Movement?
Quit being retarded or I will beat you with this dead mackeral.
:lol: Heh, sorry.

Anyways... I've actually got a shitton (technical term) of school work to do over the next couple of days but I'll still be here and posting on occasion. It's just that time of the semester where my professors realize that they're behind in the syllabus. I just wanted you guys to know I'm back, I know ABR will be THRILLED.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #70) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:49 am

Post by windshipper »

What the HELL Aimee? How many posts is that where you've just popped in to plop down a vote on someone randomly?

unvote Tarharlindur

Please actually respond to this. People have said a lot about you, and you haven't said a thing about it.

Vote: Aimee

Good lord, woman.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (isolation #71) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:58 am

Post by windshipper »

Ok, so I'm done with my classes and my f'd up week. So let's get this thing rolling people.

It is apparent that Aimee just hasn't had time to be involved in the thread. While the same may be said of Tarharlindur, he is more scummy than her. However has asked to be replaced.

unvote

That said, his past actions and words are much more scummy than Aimee's have been, Aimee has lurked and all, while Tarharlindur has actively lurked and has refused to offer up a defense of any kind.

Vote: Tarharlindur
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #72) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:50 pm

Post by windshipper »

NO

The game is NOT DEAD!

I am still here!

I've just been really busy lately. :(

However, I still stand by my opinion that Tarharlindur is scum, and as such shall keep my vote on him. There is a chance that Garnasha is scum, however I have stronger feelings about Tarharlindur than Garnasha. This is not because of Tar's consistent unavailability, but more because of what he has said/done while he was here.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (isolation #73) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:06 pm

Post by windshipper »

Agreed. Douchebaggery does not equal scummy.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (isolation #74) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:41 pm

Post by windshipper »

Setael wrote:I'll post as soon as I've read the thread. Give me a couple of days.
Yeah, uh, you might want to make that less than a "couple of days" since the deadline is Thursday.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (isolation #75) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:36 pm

Post by windshipper »

Garnasha: The "because you're up on the block next" is referring to the fact that he and SF are tied for votes (I believe), and if they're not tied, then he's very close to SF's votes. He is also one of the more suspected players. I think it fair to say that if SF isn't lynched, then Tarharlindur/Setael is the next suspect. Mayhaps that's just because I have a vote on him and believe him strongly to be scum.

The reason why I don't think SF is scum is because I think he's just screwing around. I have not seen him play like this before, however, that is not to say that he's not a jester, but either way I don't believe him to be scum.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (isolation #76) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:51 pm

Post by windshipper »

curiouskarmadog wrote:I am confused, wind, where is your vote again and why are you telling us why SF is not scum?

My vote is on Tarharlindur. I am not saying that SF is not scum, I am saying why I am voting Tarharlindur over SF and my feelings about SF. He could be scum, but I don't think he is.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #77) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:37 pm

Post by windshipper »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
windshipper wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:I am confused, wind, where is your vote again and why are you telling us why SF is not scum?

My vote is on Tarharlindur. I am not saying that SF is not scum, I am saying why I am voting Tarharlindur over SF and my feelings about SF. He could be scum, but I don't think he is.
looked at the last vote count, appears your vote is on SF..sorry
I just went through my post history to see if that was the case, it is not.

Here is the most recent post of mine that has any voting in it. http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 515#818515

Mod: Please note that my vote is not on SF, it is on Tarharlindur/Setael
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (isolation #78) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:46 am

Post by windshipper »

I'm comfortable with my vote on Tarharlindur/setael. I think we should lynch the person who's the scummiest, not necessarily the person who's the most "anti-town", that is, lynch scummy over douchebag. I'm not sure why Cicero was attempting to make that argument, as lynching scum seems to be the purpose of this game, no? That said, yes, I will be keeping my vote on Setael.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (isolation #79) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:33 pm

Post by windshipper »

cicero wrote:Setael or Saint Freak could both be scum. If Setael stays alive we have a real player in the game. I'm playing with her in another game. She's active, smart, aggressive and great to play with.

If Saint Freak lives we have someone who will smirk his way through the game with contempt.

Let's ne honest. This is a Day one lynch and a disfunctional one at that. There's an excellent chance that they are both town. It isn't like the case against either is exactly airtight. One is a few random scumtells. The other is a flippant asshat who is sneering instead of playing.

So... if you can't be strongly confident that you'll lynch scum, at least lynch anti-town. Get rid of the asshat who has nothing but contempt for you and the game.

Vote Saint Freak. Policy Lynch. For the good of the game and the good of the site. Hopefully he's scum besides but I honestly don't give a rat's ass. A vote for Saint Freak is a vote for keeping a serious playerwho deserves to be here - Setael - in the game.

(and by the way. Setael and I aren't friendly. She's screaming for my head in another game)
So let's see...

Mafia is a game about trying to lynch scum in order to eliminate them.

Someone is acting dumb. They're acting as though they don't want to play the game. This is obviously not how mafia would want to act (Oh god don't you even DARE to tell me "WIFOM! WIFOM!"). But he's not playing nice.

I know, let's lynch him!

We've got the option of lynching someone who's scummy (which is really the point of the game, I mean, trying to find scum and lynch them, ya know) and lynching someone who is being mean and who doesn't play well with others (:x this makes me feel bad inside therefore I must vote him! :x).

Let's lynch the one who's being mean, rather than lynch the person who was scummy earlier in the game. This would be a safer option, of course!

##vote Cicero en pantalones
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (isolation #80) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:45 pm

Post by windshipper »

Have you played Mafia on another site before MS? Yes
Have you played Mafia in RL? A very long time ago.
How do you justify your pre-emptive invalidation of a logical fallacy (WIFOM)? Why would you attempt to invalidate it without explaining why? Respond.

Because it would be a completely retarded response to what I was saying, but it would be an easy response to dismiss what I was saying. I was saying it so that he couldn't easily dismiss what I was saying, but he obviously went ahead and did that anyways.

Do you find Setael to be scummy? Why or why not? Respond.
Yes, please read yesterday. I do find Setael scummy and there was, in fact, a very good case built against Tarharlindur (who Setael replaced) yesterday.
cicero wrote: Do you think I'm scum or are you currently engaged in the rank hypocrisy of policy lynching me for policy lynching? Don't answer me. Answer yourself.
How am I policy lynching you? No, seriously, how am I policy lynching you? I'm lynching you because you were saying retarded things that were anti-town and pushing for the lynch of a townie because he wasn't playing the game.

Ultimately, the game if mafia is a game of numbers. The town has to keep as many townies around as possible, so lynching a townie, even if you don't like them, is a
bad idea

But you decided to push for a townie because you didn't like him. :) You write a nice post on it too.

You decided that lynching him over lynching the scummy person was a GOOD IDEA!

That's why I'm voting you. Because what you did and said was scummy.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (isolation #81) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:41 am

Post by windshipper »

Garnasha wrote:Come on windshipper, you gotta be able to do better than that looking pro-town. I read your analysis on cic's post, and it is utter bullcrap. Cicero, as he already pointed out, didn't know SF's alignment, and SF was a smaller potential loss. You're bending what he said to make him look scummy and you know it. Bending words is rather high on my scumtell list (I admit, it isn't based on much experience, but common sense also works).
vote: windshipper

And that one isn't gonna be removed in a hurry. You're either gonna need a very good defense or someone who screams for my vote so loud I have to let you go because there is even more obvious scum. I'm not really expecting that to happen, so prepare your defense.

Ps. I'm tired and sick of people attacking my case while the accused person hasn't even responded yet. I hereby ask everybody kindly (ie. gun in one hand, rope in the other) not to respond for windshipper in any other way than possibly saying who has your sympathy.
TOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOT

PULLING INTO THE STATION!

TOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOT
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (isolation #82) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:06 pm

Post by windshipper »

What the hell do you want me to defend? Why I attacked cicero? Because what he did was scummy and dumb to do, it was blatantly anti-town.

You've asked me to defend myself, but haven't accused me of anything of anything other than "Oh no you didn't! You so scummy!":?:
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (isolation #83) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:01 pm

Post by windshipper »

cicero wrote:I'm anti-town but Saint Freak wasnt. Nice universe you've got there, Windshipper.
/boggle
Your actions were anti-town, Saint Freak's were fucking around, while which not pro-town, by the numbers it is still better to have townies around as towards end-game that's what mafia comes down to: numbers. Lynching townies, even if they're asshats, is a Bad Idea (tm).

You were very anti-town in pushing for his lynch. He was an asshat.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (isolation #84) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:37 pm

Post by windshipper »

Garnasha wrote: I'll put it back where it belongs.
vote: windshipper
windshipper wrote:What the hell do you want me to defend? Why I attacked cicero? Because what he did was scummy and dumb to do, it was blatantly anti-town.

You've asked me to defend myself, but haven't accused me of anything of anything other than "Oh no you didn't! You so scummy!":?:
v:roll:v
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (isolation #85) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:01 am

Post by windshipper »

Garnasha wrote:Making a case against cicero for lynching a townie while that townie was acting anti-town and was on a shared first place on the "likely scum" top-10. Acting like you don't have a clue what I'm talking about. Insisting cicero acted scummy, dumb and "blatantly anti-town" without even trying to prove his defense wrong.
1.)I didn't know what your accusation was, because you had pretty much just said "you're scummy" to me and then told me to defend myself.

2.) I made that case against cicero because I was under the impression on day 1 that Saint Freak was not scummy and that it was far more likely he was town that was screwing around and not really playing the game. Call it WIFOM but it is highly unlikely that scum would act that way, as it would bring them to the forefront of attention and would likely end up the way it did (he got lynched).

3.) His defense sucked. In retrospect, I can see why one might choose to lynch SF over Setael, however, I still maintain that cicero's initial post arguing for the lynching of SF (where cicero even states:
cicero wrote: Vote Saint Freak. Policy Lynch. For the good of the game and the good of the site. Hopefully he's scum besides but I honestly don't give a rat's ass.
that it's mostly a policy lynch). He wasn't even really arguing that SF was scummy, but that it was just a policy lynch to get rid of SF.

That, to me, is scummy as HELL.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #86) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:06 am

Post by windshipper »

me wrote: His defense sucked.
I say this because it boils down to "I lynched him because I would rather lynch someone who is screwing around than lynch someone who has been shown to be scummy."

If you want me to go through and make a point by point response to his defense, I can do that.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (isolation #87) » Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:07 am

Post by windshipper »

skitzer wrote:Hm, not much input yet. windshipper still biggest concern, but Garnasha is inching up there...I plan to do a reread of those two and possibly more by saturday, hopefully earlier.
skitzer wrote:I still can't decide on WS or Garnasha.

Let's see what they still have to say.
:)

Really bro, I've said my piece. Cicero has said his piece. Since my last post, no one has made any new accusations against me.

So how about that re-read, how's it going?
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (isolation #88) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:31 am

Post by windshipper »

Phate wrote: Speaking of holding opinions without justifying them, why do you sign your posts?
Especially with the initials of "BM".
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (isolation #89) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:13 am

Post by windshipper »

Most people wouldn't want to mark their posts as such. I've got BM all over my screen now, great.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (isolation #90) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:21 pm

Post by windshipper »

cicero wrote:
Unvote. Vote Phate.
..your reason being...?
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (isolation #91) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:03 pm

Post by windshipper »

cicero wrote:
windshipper wrote:
cicero wrote:
Unvote. Vote Phate.
..your reason being...?
haha! Can anyone spot the problem with Windshipper asking me this question? Review the last two pages.
You haven't given any reason for voting phate...? Whereas, even if you disagree with it, I've given reason for me voting you? I'm not sure I see the hilarious double standard or whatever you're referring to.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (isolation #92) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:33 pm

Post by windshipper »

<---Already in college.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (isolation #93) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:58 pm

Post by windshipper »

cicero wrote:
windshipper wrote:<---Already in college.
More evidence.

Windshipper - why did you not push Phate for refusing to give reasons but did push me for not giving reasons? Please unravel that for me.
I didn't see it, actually.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (isolation #94) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:00 pm

Post by windshipper »

Phate wrote:Windshipper strikes me more as newb town than scum. Garnasha is definitely coming off as strong protown, though, and I think cicero is town, too.

Mcpaltp's vote was interesting. I'm tempted to OMGUS him on cicero's behalf, just to see his reaction.

Vote: BM
Oh here we go, this. Yeah, I didn't see this and had to go back through his post history to find it. That's really kinda funny, actually. Bringing up person A, person B, and then voting person C. So yeah Phate, why'd ya do it, huh? HUH?
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (isolation #95) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:02 pm

Post by windshipper »

cicero wrote:
windshipper wrote:
cicero wrote:
windshipper wrote:<---Already in college.
More evidence.

Windshipper - why did you not push Phate for refusing to give reasons but did push me for not giving reasons? Please unravel that for me.
I didn't see it, actually.
Funny how you only have eyes for me, snuggle muffin.

Now that you've seen it, what do you think of it?
I think it's actually quite hilarious, at least, it's making me laugh. But, 'tis a bit scummy, but in the end, I think scum might try to give a bit of reasoning for their vote rather than throw down a random vote this far in the game with no reasoning. Cover their rears, as it were. So, I don't think he's scum for it.

To the best of what I've seen so far this day, I don't think he's scum.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (isolation #96) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:28 pm

Post by windshipper »

Sorry I haven't posted here lately. I've been busy with school work and we have finals this coming week. Honestly, my vote stays where it is. Unless he was a total retard (I suppose I oughtn't rule that out), I don't think that scum would have thrown a vote down with no reasoning at all behind it. Poor reasoning, of course. Zero reasoning...I'd think they'd be a bit more careful about it than that.

I still think cicero's actions were scummy, sooo....vote stays. Cuz that's really the biggest scumtell I've seen all day. Mebbe that's just me though...

However, I will be busy this week and so might not be around to post much. I'm sorry, but it's not my fault that my school made finals this week. :(
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1094 (isolation #97) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:06 pm

Post by windshipper »

I'm keepinig my vote on you man. I've got two finals on friday, and then I'm done. Unfortunately, that's also the deadline. Sorry for lack of posting but it's almost all done. :(
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (isolation #98) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:32 am

Post by windshipper »

unvote cicero

Vote: Battle Mage

BM wrote: actually if its all the same Cicero, why dont you claim your alleged mason buddy?
BM wrote: Anyone not voting Cicero atm, ought to either do so, or explain how his actions could POSSIBLY correspond to a protown player.
Seriously, asking a mason to out his mason buddy for his mason buddy? They may be unconfirmed, yes, but in the event that neither of them are mafia, the mafia now has two easy targets to take out. What the christ, man? Explain how THAT'S pro-town. Not only that, but pushing HARD to get a claimed mason lynched. How is THAT pro-town?
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (isolation #99) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:37 am

Post by windshipper »

skitzer.

You're a retard.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (isolation #100) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:41 am

Post by windshipper »

Also, cicero:
Do you have any idea if your mason buddy is just a regular mason or if he's a mason recruiter? If he's a recruiter, he
should not
claim at all. Shit, even if he's just a regular mason, he shouldn't claim unless we're about to lynch him. Masons are helpful to the town as they're townies who know who each other are. From my limited experience (playing less than a year), mafia masons are pretty much just a hoo-doo story like the boogieman to keep people honest (so to speak). It's up to him to claim if he wants to, but, 9/10 the masons won't have a mafia mason. Fucking ESPECIALLY if he's a recruiter.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (isolation #101) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:50 am

Post by windshipper »

Battle Mage wrote:
windshipper wrote:
unvote cicero

BM wrote: actually if its all the same Cicero, why dont you claim your alleged mason buddy?
BM wrote: Anyone not voting Cicero atm, ought to either do so, or explain how his actions could POSSIBLY correspond to a protown player.
Seriously, asking a mason to out his mason buddy for his mason buddy? They may be unconfirmed, yes, but in the event that neither of them are mafia, the mafia now has two easy targets to take out. What the christ, man? Explain how THAT'S pro-town. Not only that, but pushing HARD to get a claimed mason lynched. How is THAT pro-town?

OH MY GOD! ARE YOU THE BIGGEST MORON EVER OR WHAT?
I stopped reading at this point. Really, there's never a good reason to ask masons to out each other, short of one getting lynched. Image Your reasons suck (ok fine I admit I read the post, whatever Image deal with it) because honestly, if one comes up scum that doesn't say much of anything about the other.

However, if cicero's buddy is a mason RECRUITER that means he's town. It'd be hilariously unbalanced to have a SCUM mason recruiter, and so if he's a mason recruiter he ought not claim.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (isolation #102) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:51 am

Post by windshipper »

windshipper wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
windshipper wrote:
unvote cicero

OH MY GOD! ARE YOU THE BIGGEST MORON EVER OR WHAT?
Image /quote] Fixed the image.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (isolation #103) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:51 am

Post by windshipper »

bah, whatever. I fail at posting images and quoting. Image
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (isolation #104) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:56 am

Post by windshipper »

Bowel Movement wrote:Are you a direct descendant of Goebals or what? :lol:
The correct spelling is Goebbels, for future reference.

Skitzer: You continue to be a retard.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (isolation #105) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:59 am

Post by windshipper »

I pulled it from the fact that cicero just became a mason last night. That could imply that his mason buddy is a recruiter who recruited him last night. The fact that cicero wasn't a mason to start with and then suddenly became one would imply that there is a mason recruiter.

Image Isn't using your brain awesome?Image
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (isolation #106) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:03 pm

Post by windshipper »

Battle Mage wrote:
windshitter wrote:
Bowel Movement wrote:Are you a direct descendant of Goebals or what? :lol:
The correct spelling is Goebbels, for future reference.

Skitzer: You continue to be a retard.
its been a while since i studied nazi germany. I'm sure you'll get over it.

Can we get some more participation here?

I feel like trying to win this game is like flogging a dead horse atm, because we're contending with this kind of ignorance. :roll:
And we're getting tired of your self-fellating. We know you're amazing, you don't have to keep reminding us how much more intelligent you are. Really, you're a retard for continuing to say that masons outting each other is an intelligent strategy.

Want to know a secret?

I'll let you know this...

Did you know that the mafia are in this game as well? And that they read what we post? that means that if cicero posts his mason buddy, it gives the mafia not only one target (cicero, assuming he's not mafia), but two (his mason buddy, assuming his mason buddy isn't mafia)! Image Damn. Bet you never thought of that...
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #107) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:05 pm

Post by windshipper »

Battle Mage wrote:
windshipper wrote:I pulled it from the fact that cicero just became a mason last night. That could imply that his mason buddy is a recruiter who recruited him last night. The fact that cicero wasn't a mason to start with and then suddenly became one would imply that there is a mason recruiter.

Image Isn't using your brain awesome?Image
fyi, typically in cases where players become masons, they are both able to find each other each night. Cicero has denied and ruled out such suggestion. There is no such thing as a Mason Recruiter. You're getting confused with a Cult, kiddo. :P
cicero wrote:A mason recruiter would make sense. The role pm says pretty directly that somene came to see me. The evidence I have that he recruited me is only that my role changed after the first day. I'm glad you pointed this out. I didnt know there was such a thing as a mason recruiter.

My PM did however say we were unconfirmed to each other. I still havent gotten a chance to talk to him yet. I get to talk to him tonight. Actually your recruiter thing makes a ton of sense with respect to other things as well. (Cant reveal those though). Most interesting. Now I feel bad about claiming
Ruled out what where now? No such thing as a mason recruiter? Whoops.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (isolation #108) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:10 pm

Post by windshipper »

Your wiki does not have a mason recruiter article it would seem. However, I have seen them in past games I have played in and read on SA. They are masons who can recruit other members of the game to being masons. Yes, it is possible for them to recruit mafia members to be masons with them. But yes, BM, they do exist.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (isolation #109) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:12 pm

Post by windshipper »

BM wrote:usually, i'm lucky to avoid being the dumbest person in the game
It would seem your luck hasn't changed one bit. Apparently you fail at detecting sarcasm as well.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (isolation #110) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:16 pm

Post by windshipper »

Battle Mage wrote:
cicero wrote:
Peers wrote:
Unvote vote: BattleMage

cicero doesn't have the nards to falseclaim 'former vanilla townie turned recruited unconfirmed Mason' on day two after a Mason joke. Pushing for him to out the recruiter is amazingly bad form.
This man speaks true. I have big nards but not that big. Also I am not much of a gambit scummer yet. I dont have the experience to pull it off so why bother. I'll save that shit for a year from now when I'm way more bored and way more wise.
dont play the newbie card. We all know you are a pretty decent player as town. Maybe you just lack experience as scum?

@Windshitter-at least i dont 'FAIL AT LIFE'. :lol:
Oh my, you must be quite intelligent. That is quite a burn there, indeed. Image Congratulations. You have burned me, and burned me bad. I do not know what to say. I'm hurt. Hurt badly. What EVER shall I do.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (isolation #111) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:21 pm

Post by windshipper »

What's fantastic is that Battle Mage is shifting from trying to refute arguments to just plain attacking, and not doing a very good job at it as well. I mean, BM must be the first person to have called me Windshitter, it's such a unique insult (hint: No, not really)! More than one person now have commented that a mason recruiter exists and is possible, and that BM is stupid for trying to out them if they are a mason recruiter, and BM is now just resorting to ad hominem. Kinda like what a scum would do when they're trying to get someone lynched, and then it backfires hilariously.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (isolation #112) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:23 pm

Post by windshipper »

Heh, no problem cicero.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (isolation #113) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:25 pm

Post by windshipper »

Phate wrote:Windshi
t
pper: I think that's just BM's playstyle. I agree that he's scummy, but not because he's attacking ad hom.
Oh the ad hominem thing isn't scummy. If using ad hominems was scummy, I'd get lynched pronto. I just find it funny the way that BM is shifting tactics so hardcore now that his points have been refuted and has nothing left for now.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1250 (isolation #114) » Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:01 pm

Post by windshipper »

Mod's Official Vote Count!

Battle Mage -5- (Phate, Windshipper, Peers, mcpaltp)
Cicero -4- (JDodge, Battle Mage, skitzer)
Phate -2- (curiouskarmadog, Setael, cicero)
Windshipper -1- (Garnasha)

Not Voting - 3- (quickben, Lemming1607, Porochaz)

BM, do us all a favor: If you're town, shut up and stop acting retarded and scummy. If you're scum, please keep posting and implicating yourself.

TIA for your cooperation.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (isolation #115) » Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:42 pm

Post by windshipper »

cicero wrote:I've never encountered a mason recruiter before. When I got the pm from skruffs I found myself wondering if he was changing Theo's game mid-way. The idea of deliberate recruitment didnt occur to me in the least because of the way the PM was phrased - basically that we were unconfirmed to each other. It makes sense to me now, but it wasnt in my mind at the time.

People should bear in mind - I didnt claim this in order to save my skin. My skin wasnt at risk. I did it to generate some chit chat. If I had realised the implications - the existence of a good guy mason recruiter - I would have kept my idiot mouth shut.
For clarification purposes only, if you feel that it would risk giving too much information, don't respond:

Does the flavor you have indicate that this is someone who you knew who you went to talk to (I believe it was mentioned previously that masons find each other at night?) or if it was someone who you didn't know who came TO YOU (not you to them or anything) and basically said "Hey, let's be masons" or something to that effect?

Again, if this seems like it would be giving too much information, don't answer. It's for clarification in order to clear up debate about "Hey, it could be a mason recruiter" and ":roll: don't be fucking stupid, not possible".
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1255 (isolation #116) » Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:51 pm

Post by windshipper »

cicero wrote:To be honest Id rather leave that debate unresolved.
More than fair enough.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (isolation #117) » Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:33 pm

Post by windshipper »

cicero wrote:So can we lynch a lurker now or something?
Personally I prefer lynching people who act scummy. Maybe that's just me being weird though...
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (isolation #118) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:03 am

Post by windshipper »

Hmm. If BM is scum, does he still act this way? As in, does he just act this way period? I'm hesitant to unvote even if he acts this was only when he's townie, as I really don't like meta-game arguments and I think I'd find it hilarious if it's just
that easy
to metagame everyone on these forums to death as to whether they're scum or town...
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (isolation #119) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:17 am

Post by windshipper »

Their point is that he's anti-town, but that he's a townie. That is, that he is a townie but he acts bull-doggish and his actions can be anti-town.

Either way, if he
is
like that, and if he
is
a townie, it would be best not to lynch him, as per my argument earlier about the town needing all the townies they can get.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (isolation #120) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:17 am

Post by windshipper »

Though I fucking hate meta-game arguments.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (isolation #121) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:48 am

Post by windshipper »

unvote BM

You are so retarded if you make yourself this easy to meta.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (isolation #122) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:54 am

Post by windshipper »

That's because it is.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1297 (isolation #123) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:00 pm

Post by windshipper »

Battle Mage wrote:
windshipper wrote:That's because it is.
yeh. I guess this game is just too easy for you right. Top 3 scum plz, Mr Legend?
With the advent of you being... Apparently you, my list has now changed.

1.)Jdodge has been, well, dodgy.
2.) Mcpaltp has been urging for just plain lynches
3.) Setael. I maintain my suspicion from day 1 and Tarharlindur Image, though setael has actually decided to go and be involved in discussion and participate which eases it up on her.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1301 (isolation #124) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:30 pm

Post by windshipper »

Why isn't who lynched? Phate or Peers?
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (isolation #125) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:55 pm

Post by windshipper »

Hey, uh, so uh, it's the 18th. Deadline is 21rst.

##vote mcpaltp
as I really don't like the "Well let's just lynch someone! Oh hey, bandwagon going on over here, let's join it!" attitude. Not to mention lurking quite a bit and only coming in with the occasional "Hey guys, where is everyone" post.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1321 (isolation #126) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:23 pm

Post by windshipper »

The case against phate, unless I missed a post at some point which, considering how long this day has gone on is entirely possible, rests mainly on his coming in and voting seemingly randomly. In general (very general), scum would want to justify a vote rather than place down a vote with no reasoning at ALL attached to it, like he did. I still don't like BM, but it would seem she's town as she makes herself incredifuckingly easily meta-gamed, though, I'm keeping her in the back of my mind. And I think I just swapped genders for BM there as well, not sure. Anyways, my case against you rests mostly on Tar's actions, you seem to be less scummy than him, though this may come up again at a later date. Mcpaltp lurks and occasionally throws in a "hey guys what's going on ITT?" type of post, he is jumping bandwagons to whatever seems to be the hot item of the day, and that is rather scummy. More so than the current candidates for lynch, personally.

So there you have it, my thoughts.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (isolation #127) » Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:36 pm

Post by windshipper »

Because he's a retard. Ergo, if he can get the town to lynch everyone who he says to lynch, he has created his own win victory and met it. :roll:

(that was sarcasm)
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1381 (isolation #128) » Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:37 pm

Post by windshipper »

(except for the retard bit, because he really is that)
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1406 (isolation #129) » Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:47 pm

Post by windshipper »

JDodge wrote:
Phate wrote:Oh, you're right, ckd, I'll just go vote myself, then.[/sarcasm]
No, but being a hypocrite doesn't help you any. Furthermore, why did your mind wander to arsonist in the first place? You can claim "it was the fire" all you want, but how did you equate that to arsonist immediately?

Vote: Phate
That was where my mind wandered, too...?
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1414 (isolation #130) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:12 am

Post by windshipper »

JDodge wrote:
windshipper wrote:
JDodge wrote:
Phate wrote:Oh, you're right, ckd, I'll just go vote myself, then.[/sarcasm]
No, but being a hypocrite doesn't help you any. Furthermore, why did your mind wander to arsonist in the first place? You can claim "it was the fire" all you want, but how did you equate that to arsonist immediately?

Vote: Phate
That was where my mind wandered, too...?
Yes, but you are from SA correct? Is it also true that arsonist is a more common role over there?
Point taken. We do have arsonists and arsonist type roles on occasion.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1416 (isolation #131) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:20 am

Post by windshipper »

I'm going to have to look this over. Phate is scummy, but with cicero's vote just there combined with his actions on D1 ("hey guys, I'm getting harassed and called out, so this is a huge scum strategy to get me to crack, so I'm gonna go lurk for awhile now until I feel better...") and his general lurking this whole game through... Either he or Phate are scum. It's not both, it's one or the other.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1417 (isolation #132) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:21 am

Post by windshipper »

windshipper wrote:I'm going to have to look this over. Phate is scummy, but with
CKD's
vote
EBYOB
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1419 (isolation #133) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:28 am

Post by windshipper »

GOD DAMNIT I FAIL AT TYPING. that's and edit by way of POST not edit by way of... Whatever "B" stands for. How about Beer? It's and edit by way of Post not edit by way of Beer.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (isolation #134) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:29 am

Post by windshipper »

I still fail at typing. I give up.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1432 (isolation #135) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:25 am

Post by windshipper »

Peers: One issue I have with your theory is that I know that I myself am vanilla town as well. Lemming was modkilled for inactivity and the inability to get replaced. So, then his vote on CKD could have been seen as distancing, and then just up and leaving and forgetting about the game.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (isolation #136) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:30 am

Post by windshipper »

Either way, I think we can safely all agree that Phate is most likely scum (and by scum in this case I mean anti-town). I agree on that point and am willing to hammer. If others feel that there is more to be gained by continued discussion, I will hold off on hammering.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1436 (isolation #137) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:47 am

Post by windshipper »

That post in contradictory.

It starts off saying "hammer before people can drop off".

Then it says "we're in no hurry, so don't."
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1437 (isolation #138) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:48 am

Post by windshipper »

God damnit what happened to my typing today? :(
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1439 (isolation #139) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:56 am

Post by windshipper »

##vote: Phate

I asked, because continuing discussion is a good thing usually. However you have a valid point in scum jumping off.

I also really like how you avoided my comment on CKD, and how in your post you automatically have ignored any possibility that he's scum at all.
windshipper
windshipper
Goon
windshipper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1575 (isolation #140) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:57 pm

Post by windshipper »

There's actually a post in our scum forum of me telling JDodge to please be less scummy. :D Ah well, good game. I had fun, and I'm sorry for being a dick early on.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”