New York 195: Adventure Mafia - Game over!

copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2817 (isolation #200) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:55 am

Post by copper223 »

Because I believe Nadhia and Nosferatu to be likely scum, and they were the main drive behind the earlier Anen wagon, you joining them on it is one of the reasons why I think you are part of their team, so if you have a good reason for thinking Anen is scum I'm all ears.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2819 (isolation #201) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:08 am

Post by copper223 »

@PM
You will note I also said
Nahdia
, if you need a refresher she seemingly randomly decided to announce Anen. was confirmed scum at roughly the halfway mark on D1 (and that's where suspicion on Anen mainly started), she then continued to cheekily push her scum reads without explanation while getting mostly town-read until she met resistance, after which she has mostly disappeared from the thread and I'm still waiting for the promised catch-up (to be fair Nahdia is less active on the forum at the moment, so the last part may not be that relevant, but it ain't looking good).
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2821 (isolation #202) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:17 am

Post by copper223 »

Why do you think scum Nosfe is sheeping town Nahdia so hard then, doesn't that speak of a common agenda?
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2823 (isolation #203) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:27 am

Post by copper223 »

That makes Nosfe. even scummier in my book, it doesn't absolve Nahdia though.

If one likely scum is prepared to follow you on all your reads, and I think Nosfe. was going to follow if the conditions were right, her whole attitude has been to wait and scum-read without voting regardless of what Nahdia was doing (see how Nosfe. behaved during the Persi. wagon), either you managed to screw up at every opportunity or more likely you are just more confident (rightfully so) that you can mislynch town and get away with it,

Nahdia still has a perfect record as scum and strikes me as much more of the second type of player anyway.

Add to that there hasn't been a peep from Nahdia about Nosfe's more or less veiled support, wouldn't you be freaking out like Titus when Ircher keept sheeping and defending did or screaming how town Nosfe was when pressure started to build on her if you were convinced you had formed a nice cozy block?

What I see instead is barely any open communication but plenty of implicit support and coordination, I don't think that's a likely coincidence.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2850 (isolation #204) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:14 am

Post by copper223 »

In post 2824, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Kop’s claim doesn’t dissuade me from the wagon. Commuter in a multiball set-up is a very viable scum PR. I’m not exceedingly shocked to see Copper floating Kop as scum-driven.

Seriously open Copper in ISO. Search for Seth / Kop. Observe how often he calls that slot scum right up until a wagon appears on him. Chainsaw defense at then happens. Seriously. 492, 657, 867,. Late day 1 in thread he moves him to “Meh” 1432. Overnight in the Neighborhood Seth / Kop was “likely scum”. Today started with 2333. And note how Seth / Kop mysteriously doesn’t appear in his Vote Tally analysis.

Classic soft bussing that turned into “Oh shit, Town is actually pushing on my partner” defense stance.
There was nothing soft about my scum hunting on Seth yesterday, I created that wagon. You can also follow the read evolution pretty well if want to and you're not scum peddling a narrative like Magna here.

Anyone that has played with me_scum also knows I despise bussing so you really picked a bad subject to BS about.

I'd like the rest of you to note how he repeatedly speaks about "fitting the forum meta" or how it is "a classic soft bus" as if he were analyzing some sort of imaginary average scum player he is portraying here, does that make sense to you as a scum hunting method? This is what junk looks like to me.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2860 (isolation #205) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:35 am

Post by copper223 »

What a brazen liar, first of all note that Magna lied about the push being soft:
In post 867, copper223 wrote:I am still not moving from Seth, maybe he is a rare snowflake (happened once with another newbie) but he ticked all my boxes and at one point you have to put up with type I errors to avoid giving too many type II's a get out of jail for free card.
Now about my read changing only after there was a viable wagon on Kop:
In post 2512, copper223 wrote:then voted for the Kop_slot (whom I am now assuming is a worse version of KTS)
This is when I changed my mind on the slot, at this point there were exactly 0 votes on Kop.

Kindly lynch this.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2861 (isolation #206) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:39 am

Post by copper223 »

VOTE: Magna
This is the only kind of post I want to see.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2866 (isolation #207) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:30 am

Post by copper223 »

In post 2865, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Oh, it wasn't a soft because you said it was a strong read? Lol, no. It was soft because it never developed into anything of a viable wagon. A quick spin through the Day 1 vote-counts was 4 total votes. So only 1/3rd of the way to a viable lynch. And let's look at the wagon make-up -
It's funny how you keep digging your grave even deeper.

I spent a lot of D1 scumhunting Seth and if not much came of it it certainly wasn't for lack of effort on my side (as anyone that wants to ISO me and not make stuff up will easily see, if they don't remember already).
You can try to twist terminology to somehow suggest you were "hard pushing" Seth but then there is the pesky problem of half your current "scum-reads" being in step with you on that wagon. So were you hard pushing Seth a large portion Day 1 with scummy players?
Maybe because I did not have a scum read on most of those players D1?

This argument is even more grotesque, in fact one of the reasons I moved Nos from leaning scum to meh town at the time was her willingness to vote Seth with me, PM I didn't think was scum at all and explained why a while back when complimenting Anen. on his likely good bussing read of Nahdia/PM, once again what you are doing is misrepping liberally and not reading what your supposed scum read is actually saying to peddle some absurd crap that doesn't even make sense as it ignores that the game state at the time of seth's wagon is not the same as now after 3 flips and 50 pages of extra information (just the idea you would make the comparison proves how phony you are).
As to you "changing your mind" - a sub-line buried in a bunch of relational tells is your clearly marked statement that Kop is Town? :roll:

I also note you didn't bother to respond to the fact you are talking to PM who is a supposed scum-read as if they were Town. Wonder why that is ...
So now I am scum for not mentioning it more clearly, where did your thesis about defending the wagon go? :lol:

For those not scum, take my reads in the post I quoted (the Seth=KTS one), check who is on kop's wagon and you will easily see why I am leery of it (and how it has nothing to do with how many players are voting him or not).

As for your latest foray, I do not start a conversation assuming the other party is scum by definition as that is very likely not going to net me any information other than a screaming match, I did the same when answering you D1, I did the same with Seth, I did the same with Nosferatu, I did the same with Anen. when I thought Nahdia was onto something, I do the same with every player in every game until I decide that there is no way the other party isn't malicious, like in your case MagnaScum.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2867 (isolation #208) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:45 am

Post by copper223 »

That's a further obvious scum claim from Magna by the way, he doesn't even think the difference between the middle of D1 and now in terms of read evolution is relevant, cause he freaking doesn't have to evolve any reads in the first place.

Once again, kindly lynch.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2895 (isolation #209) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by copper223 »

In post 2881, Ircher wrote:I was 100% ready to disagree with you, to show this quote and say "Oh, hey, see? Copper said 'assuming Titus is having a bad game and is being used by scum', so the point is that the base assumption was that Titus is town. I think that -was- the base assumption of the scenario...but Copper you offered to do the opposite scenario VCA, assuming Titus was scum. I don't see that anywhere. And you've had quite a bit. Care to explain?
Yes, I don't have infinite focus and time, I'm certain that Magna is scum, I am pretty sure Nosferatu and Nahdia_slot are scum, once I get these players finally lynched I'll think about a possible Titus SK or Titus Ircher scum team.

@Zakk
This is the second time you write complete trash about me Zakk (Titus safe to town-read when there was a wagon on her?), explain your Magna town-read.

@Magna
But likely scum did jump on the Seth wagon, both Nosferatu and PM did :lol:, Ircher is also a possible and he happily joined as soon as he read the "sk goon" claim, then decided quite a few pages later that no, Seth was town.

@All
Once again, Magna is claiming I am scum because the wagon I pushed didn't pick up, are you guys able to read simple english? I have never heard a more spurious argument.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2896 (isolation #210) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by copper223 »

In post 2875, zakk wrote:okay cool yeah i agree with this in theory but

how about what titus is doing?

IT'S THE SAME FACE THING
This is even worse and I missed it, so Titus your main scum-read is also doing this, but you have a strong unexplained town-read on Magna eh?
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2897 (isolation #211) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by copper223 »

@Zakk
To answer your question (which is a courtesy you frankly don't much deserve if you are town) Titus is a tunneler, she keeps her scum-reads for ages in most of the games I've seen from her, which makes her sticking to you not very indicative of anything, she has also been inactive on the forum for a while now so I don't even know what she is thinking at the moment.

Magna just tried to claim me starting a wagon yesterday where some of the scum-reads I have today (but not yesterday) joined is scum indicative because
I should have realized yesterday that was a problem
, do you realize how bad of an argument that is?

Interesting that now that Titus is not helping protect him Ircher isn't so keen to defend her anymore btw.

And you think you are the one taking pills.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2917 (isolation #212) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:20 pm

Post by copper223 »

@Zakk
Explain your town-read on Magna, that should be grammatically correct enough to understand.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2920 (isolation #213) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:24 am

Post by copper223 »

In post 2918, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I’ve bolded the portion which Copper claims is a clear indication that he was at that point Town reading Kop’s slot. Firstly look carefully – he saying that Seth was a troll which isn’t alignment indicative. Trolls can and are scum in games. And secondly – he’s not affirmatively calling the slot Town. This is reinforced by the following later posts he makes.
Yes look carefully, I say like KTS (who flipped town) and I place it in the context of a Nosferatu scum read (the claim being that push from her is likely opportunistic, she took advantage of someone objectively scummy but more likely to be town) and that also highlights why I changed my mind.

I was scum reading the slot analytically D1, after I realized Seth couldn't be read logically (which is what I said to Shaz. when he asked me about the lack of analysis) I am now using other tools to try and figure out that slot's alignment, and the fact that basically confirmed scum Magna is pushing him makes him more likely to be town.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2922 (isolation #214) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:40 am

Post by copper223 »

In post 2860, copper223 wrote:Now about my read changing only after there was a viable wagon on Kop:

In post 2512, copper223 wrote:
then voted for the Kop_slot (whom I am now assuming is a worse version of KTS)

This is when I changed my mind on the slot, at this point there were exactly 0 votes on Kop.
This is what I said yesterday and there is no backtrack, I am repeating what I said and further explaining since for reasons unknown you are still able to post in this game instead of being hanged for the lies you're spewing.

You are the one insisting I claimed I had a town read on kop and then claimed said read was a buddy deflection that came up at the height of the wagon (which is patently false as my post highlighting my read progression on the slot amply demonstrated).
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2923 (isolation #215) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:44 am

Post by copper223 »

If you are interested in why Magna is scum and you are not Magna let me know, I don't have the time to go back and forth with scum especially when it doesn't seem like town is paying attention to the walls.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2926 (isolation #216) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:15 am

Post by copper223 »

That's quite vague, which posts specifically did you like and when did you start town reading him?
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2950 (isolation #217) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:46 am

Post by copper223 »

Kop should hurry up and post here if he's going to be active elsewhere.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2955 (isolation #218) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:55 am

Post by copper223 »

I would not, as I have been scum reading Nahdia for ages and was the first to bring that point up, insert insult.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4394 (isolation #219) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:32 am

Post by copper223 »

Egg you need to practice your lilo defence.Titus managed not to follow the only good read she had this game, gratz.

Now that I am rid of the salt of breaking my 7 game streak, impressive performance by zakk, well played! You did make it harder for yourself at the end though.

Shaziro second best scum player.

Great modding cakez.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4409 (isolation #220) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:45 pm

Post by copper223 »

In post 4402, Ircher wrote:(I'm just gonna say this is one of my better games play-wise.)
God save us.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4410 (isolation #221) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:49 pm

Post by copper223 »

In post 4400, Nahdia wrote:ftr anen no i don't consider myself a genius at all. you just scumtold really hard imho the way you tried to mudsling me. maybe u woulda done it as town, idk. lord knows i've tunneled plenty of town (hi copper) ^_^
This is no big deal, the best I've got is null reads from players that have played with me before, it comes with having a balanced meta and trying to win with both alignments as much as possible.

I also misread you, my weakness sometimes is to think that if you make more than what I believe to be x bad pushes, it's cause you are scum, but sometimes it's just town seeing the game in a completely different way, you turning on your power would have helped me a lot though I think.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”