Mafia 71: The Corsican Syndicate - Game over!

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #30 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:33 am

Post by Porochaz »

vote WomansRights

Im sure Ive just made a political statement here... not sure what

Reserving Dark Red... hope its different enough from the red counterpart
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:34 am

Post by Porochaz »

unvote vote penis head

It had to be done...
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #38 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:42 am

Post by Porochaz »

Ill just post in black methinks... and make my own crew... the boring crew for people who dont remember the codes for colours...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:48 am

Post by Porochaz »

Jeezo is there any colour Im allowed to post in thats not green or blue... having a green team and a blue team sucks... and its giving me a migrane.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #89 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:42 am

Post by Porochaz »

Drunk posting tsk tsk... I think thats an obvious scumtell... especially with a test tomorrow...
joke Fos Garnasha
(any mention of any post I made whilst drunk is totally not true)

Also I think CKD was joking as much as BM...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #192 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:27 am

Post by Porochaz »

Garnasha wrote:Ok, I've looked through the thread and I didn't think CKD was being scummy. It more felt like someone deliberately misinterpreted a joke, said it was overreacting, forcing CKD to explain and
then
making a case out of the fact that he defended against the overreaction case. So I decided to look back through the thread and vote the one who started the whole crap. That's BM and waar. BM placed the initial vote and thus has at least
some
reason to say CKD overreacted, but waar seemed just to have looked back through the thread looking for a nice target.

FoS: BM
unvote vote: waar
Agreed, also his thing about spelling and grammer is OTT and distracts from the main point, people spell bad, this is Mafia not an English lesson. His reaction to CKD's "over reaction" seems forced, therefore

unvote vote:waar

Aimee wrote:Fifth: Garnasha, please explain your waar vote
He did. Look at quote above.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #193 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:31 am

Post by Porochaz »

Also the truth or dare thing is really bugging and unnessacery (I know its the wrong spelling), it doesn't get us anywhere.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #194 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:33 am

Post by Porochaz »

theopor_COD wrote:

Seperately I'm pretty much amazed at the speed of things so far, but I'm pretty happy about it, I'm also considering shortening the already deadlined day as we've had 200 posts in a day, thoughts?
Most of these posts have been random though... and whilst we have 4/5 people here that are very talkative it doesn't seem fair for the people who are only on for a couple of minutes a day

vote: keep deadline as is

sorry for the triple post.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #225 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:30 am

Post by Porochaz »

Well I keep notes of some games that you know will take a long time and I keep a seperate thread open for me to check where posts are and to clarify things, as for linking though I don't know but I find it easier for other people if I just quote.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #243 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:08 pm

Post by Porochaz »

ok... so the vote looks scummy now because youve just mentioned why you waited...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #274 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:35 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Garnasha wrote:I can also add that if more people agree that CKD overreacts in the post that started it all I'll become l;ess suspicious of you.
Picking up on something here... can you explain this commment please? Who exactly will you become less suspicious of the people that think CKD overreacted or CKD himself?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #282 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:55 am

Post by Porochaz »

I feel this threads still chugging along quite nicely, right about now Id be calling out lurkers who havent posted sine the first page (or first 2 and a half considering the speed we started off at).
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #287 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:26 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I think Garnasha acts very scummy in his posts, for reasons you mentioned, however being in another game with him I can't decide whether its jst his playstyle or not, besides I want Skitzer to post something because his lurking is making me comfortable about where my vote is currently.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #294 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:02 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Isn't anyone going to pick up on Saint Freak? Your going to have to give reasons for that beyond "he voted for me" or else people are gonna/should be all over you like a rash...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #344 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:35 am

Post by Porochaz »

K I agree with Womans Rights, this is not cool. This is the "Mafia Game" not some schoolyard where you try to see who can run home crying first. Now if you think CKD is scummy then fine, state your case, ask him questions, accept the response or don't, vote or FoS or whatever. But don't respond with insults to each other because I, personally, will not play in a thread like that. Now this has been a good game so far lets keep it that way!

Now beyond that, St Freaks reponse is inadequate to the questions raised about him, so for obvious reasons
unvote vote:Saint Freak
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #384 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:17 pm

Post by Porochaz »

From my read of games being new myself it seems that a Jester does not usually overrides game wins.

S.F. asking someone to tell you whats happened previously because you cant be assed, then not replying to it when someone does finally post it up, is not fun for anyone in any sense of the word.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #386 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:40 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Well he hasnt done anything to change my opinion...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #394 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:46 am

Post by Porochaz »

Saint Freak wrote:I will not feel sorry for having fun. Nor will I feel sorry for enjoying a game instead of trying to win it at all costs.

I will feel sorry, however, that this forum exists. A place for cutthroats and disgruntled emo kids, who badly need a win in an online game to make them feel good about themselves. Where fun and friendship is cut at a cost of winning, and tolerance is a forbidden word.

I will feel sorry for our mod, who has to read through page after page of drivel and whining about whether a joke is serious or not, and whether post 2345 contradicted post 163.

But most of all, I'll feel sorry for the players of this game. I firmly believe each and every one of you will grow up to be that angry little old man (or woman) that everyone hates. The one who keeps children's toys when they cross into their yard. The one that drives up and down the street just to keep boys from playing football there, or perhaps girls from playing hopscotch. The one who chases kids off his sidewalk with a hose, or perhaps gardening tools. The one who has no reason to live.

My saving hope is that someday you'll be lying on a hospital bed; an EKG machine sounding out the last moments of your lives. No friends, no family,...only a collection of mafia wins to fondly recollect. And hopefully, as you reflect on your doings, you'll realize that winning a game is an ending that leads nowhere, but playing a game is a journey that can lead anywhere.

And maybe, just maybe, you'll look into your cold, crispy black heart at that final moment, and realize that the real scum...is you.

Sincerely,
Saint Freak.

P.S.
@ mcpaltp: Your mom.
K, apologies for responding to this but lets get one thing straight. I have just spent 2 hours in Maths and Physics lectures. I will then be going out with my friends in half an hour to sit beside the pond where I live next to and have lunch and possibly feed the swans. The sun is shining and its a nice, if slightly cold day. I spend varying amounts of time on here as its a fun game, I have fun playing it. What I don't like is someone coming along and insulting us and refusing to actively take part. So yeah, emo I think not. And when I get my degree and I get my own place with my friends I dont think the only thing Ill be thinking about is "my couple of mafia wins"

I'm going to take Garnasha as a for instance, we haven't particularly seen eye to eye in the two games Im in with him, but when its over, I would hope we can talk it over, see where hes coming from, have a laugh at how fun the game we just played is. But in te context of the game where were meant to suspect everyone, the fun is in the searching and suspecting and playing your role to the full. Its a different kind of fun, it's frankly a more mature kind of fun mixed with sometimes a little bit of randomness as well. Which obviously from that post you can't comprehend.

Well, that looks like a farewell post to me up there, so if Im wrong and you are coming back then good lets get on with the game like its meant to be played. Otherwise lets get a replacement who hopefully is a little politer than you. My vote is sticking and more likely than not won't change.

P.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #419 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:40 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Jeezo Harry Potter... he's such a cad...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #489 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:10 am

Post by Porochaz »

K, so theres 20 pages now, and I have 67 minutes left of my lunch and one more thread to check. So I am going to read over tonight/tomorrow then Ill post tomorrow, hopefully with some substance to it. Because weekend postings are cool! Anyway will post tomorrow.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #492 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:45 am

Post by Porochaz »

The random phase stopped a while ago. What garbagetree says is true. If you dont want to defend yourself, give us your opinion on other aspects of the game.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #571 (isolation #21) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:08 am

Post by Porochaz »

Looks like my anaylisis will be shorter than before and will still have to wait... Im piled under with work... will still try and get it out for today but not just now... however my vote I think is safe where it si just now. However it would help me when I make my analysis:
mod can we get a votecount
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #601 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:57 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Ive spent an hour and a half analysing this thread, I gave up my detailed analysis slowly after 2 seconds and it slowly deteriorated. I tried a new way to analyise scummy players which I call the Olypmics. Why because I list my top 3 players at the end of each page and give them 3 points, 2 points and 1 point repectively I add them up, consider anything else and then vote. I also didnt look at the first 3 pages in much detail.

Firstly 10 players recieved 3 or less points from me, with 4 players getting 0 (including myself). Im a statistic freak bare with please.

(btw, Im no way in hell making a detailed analysis, the first 8 pages of Peers post view my views exactly the rest is close.)

So my top 5 in a "Skitzers List"

5. 50 lbs, he got 11 points, mostly at the beginning due to the CKD incident. Which I always felt was over reacting by the people who thought ckd was over reacting when it was obviously a joke. Also for not really giving a great reason. His lurking recently has put him at 5 however.
Mod can we get a prod on 50 lb

4. Garnasha,12 pointsGarn has only actually topped my list once and keeps popping in and out. The main reason is the change in attitude over CKD

3.= Aimee/Skitz 13 points Aimee never hit my top points position but she has always been there due to the simple lack of posts. Can anyone say shes contributed anything to this game, nope.
Mod, Can we prod/replace Aimee

Skitz, for making me make a tired half assed joke about his lists, that I wont repeat. Seriously, whats with the lists. I can understand you not wanting to put a vote down but seriously dude, we need something more from you, your lists dont help and it seems like your here and in the background so you try not to get noticed much.

It really came down to these 2 people. And since you know my stance on CKD I think you know who these 2 are.

2.Saint Freak.26 points I think everyone knows why, been quiet recently but has also been better since the letter post. I havent actually looked twice at him since page 17.

1.waar/ABR. 28 points, one line posts and just generally annoying. Waar for the whole CKD thing. ABR, hasnt posted one useful thing since we started. Cant decide if its just to obvious to be scum or not. He's been in my top 2 since page 19, unfortunetly I stopped writing any form of notes since page 17 and cause Im more tired than someone watching a glass of muddy water for days on end wondering when its going to get drunk. I think it warrants a vote.
unvote vote Mr Rampage
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #642 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:44 am

Post by Porochaz »

I think either both or none of them should be kicked out of this thread. It was unfair of ABR and makes assumptions about SA players that is uncalled for. I guess its up to the mod/back up mod to decide, but can we get replacements instead of killing them, it would seem better that way, if thats the route you decide to take. Meanwhile because I dont know when theo is coming back to this thread, can we carry on with this thread without the bickering thats getting us nowhere.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #644 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:48 am

Post by Porochaz »

ETA When weve had 2 players already banned and 2 replaced I dont want to see either go.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #664 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:11 am

Post by Porochaz »

I find most of the SAers left are cool and I certainly would hope Im treating everyone the same.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #688 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:02 am

Post by Porochaz »

unvote, vote Aimee
Even though shes third on my list, she's top of todays page and hey when your away for a long time you need to post something more than that, even if you have been posting you cant just randomly place a vote like that
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #732 (isolation #27) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:26 am

Post by Porochaz »

I believe in Skruffs votecount the no. of names are correct, the number beside the names is wrong.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #733 (isolation #28) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:30 am

Post by Porochaz »

I am tempted to vote Tar based on the fact hes putting up no defence, which suggests he doesnt have much of one. However, St Freak does sound really scummy in the post above. So
unvote vote St Freak
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #736 (isolation #29) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:23 am

Post by Porochaz »

kay... Ill believe that. Now, before I unvote, do you actually have a reason to vote Tar? because beyond your mocking you gave no reason...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #741 (isolation #30) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:55 pm

Post by Porochaz »

No, I am being totally serious.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #742 (isolation #31) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:03 pm

Post by Porochaz »

(although I am very drunk so from me personally Id wait till tomorrow till Ive sobered up to make sure) having said that I was sober wheN I made the vote, so Id take thaT as true.

Po-ro-CHAZ!!!
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #745 (isolation #32) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:43 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Thank God... even though I kinda forgiven St Freak for his posting earlier on, (not totally just partially) I still thnk that vague vote on Tar is worth a vote from me... and apologies ABR if you are offended at all by people posting whilst drunk. (Hell I know BM has done it before, let alone anyone else)
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #748 (isolation #33) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:06 pm

Post by Porochaz »

really, if I was sober I may think you were scum for not being drunk as that is a detriment to the town if your that good a drunken scum hunter... however I think I may not be logical atm. However I believe my spellings getting better.

So in conclusion:ABR MUST BE DRUNK AT ALL TIMES OR ELSE HES SCUM!!! IF HE IS DRUNK THEN WE SHOULD BELIEVE WHAT HE SAYS!!! I think I maybe wrong in my thinking here...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #753 (isolation #34) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:41 am

Post by Porochaz »

Apologies for last night.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #755 (isolation #35) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:49 am

Post by Porochaz »

K over it. Your not drunk currently,
fake vote: Albert
and no beyond the first bit Its still true. Im only on briefly
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #761 (isolation #36) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:31 pm

Post by Porochaz »

fancy answering ckd's post above?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #763 (isolation #37) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:44 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Oh I know, Im just wondering
if
you will answer ckd's post 750
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #764 (isolation #38) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:46 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Edit: Apologies noticed you did just answer the post, I misunderstood
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #777 (isolation #39) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:03 am

Post by Porochaz »

Is this it then? Are we just going to abandon this? I don't know I mean we could try relaunching it??? I dont know how that would work though...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #779 (isolation #40) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:10 am

Post by Porochaz »

Yeah me too... sigh It looks like its only 5/6 people seriously left in this game and I feel bad for those still wanting to play, but things like this happen but the games 32 pages long, there have been a lot of replacements now, a lot of bickering, any replacement would find it hard to follow so not good...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #784 (isolation #41) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:29 am

Post by Porochaz »

K lets keep going then or try to! Im going to
unvote vote Garnasha
for two reasons, one: mass roleclaim two: get discussion back up and running

Will look over this thread and see who is still in and who's out...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #785 (isolation #42) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:37 am

Post by Porochaz »

Tarhalindur - OUT
Kilgrey
Peers - IN?
Womansrights - OUT
garbagetree
Saint Freak
mcpaltp
Porochaz - IN
cicero
Windshipper
Albert R. Rampage
Garnasha - OUT?
Lemming1607
50poundsofbread - IN
ChronX - OUT
Aimee
Battle Mage - OUT?
curiouskarmadog - IN?
skitzer

It'll be tough getting everyone back and 4 replacements maybe modkills is the best way to go for the people who are confrmed out...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #786 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:38 am

Post by Porochaz »

mod can we get a MASS prod?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #791 (isolation #44) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:11 am

Post by Porochaz »

Tarhalindur - OUT
Kilgrey
Peers - IN
Womansrights - OUT
garbagetree
Saint Freak
mcpaltp-IN
Porochaz - IN
cicero - IN?
Windshipper
Albert R. Rampage- IN
Garnasha - OUT?
Lemming1607
50poundsofbread - IN
ChronX - OUT
Aimee
Battle Mage - OUT?
curiouskarmadog - IN?
skitzer-IN

ABR, why?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #795 (isolation #45) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:05 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Thanks Skruffs, that sounds like the best plan. Going on Skruffs post the deadline is Thurs Nov 15th 3.09am GMT, now there is a deadline in place it seems like a wise idea to
unvote
look through everyone and decide who to vote for later.
Skruffs, can I ask you to prod these people to tell them the game is running again.

Kilgrey
Saint Freak
cicero - IN?
Garnasha - OUT?
Lemming1607
Aimee
Battle Mage - OUT?
curiouskarmadog - IN?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #803 (isolation #46) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:44 am

Post by Porochaz »

Before this game died I made a post responding to this.
Saint Freak wrote:I suggest we usher in a new style of playing; no thinking or by-the-book antics. Just pure guesswork and gut-feelings. This game will be our first experiment.

unvote: Albert B Whomever
vote:Tarhalindur
Now cause I dont know how to multiquote I cant post my response but suffice to say I found it scummy. I voted Garn purely to try and revitalise this thread. I am now going back to my vote beforehand
vote Saint Freak
for acting scummy at various points all the way through with the last point being this post. Anyone who wants me to find the other points where he was acting scummy just say. However, I'll only do it if someone asks.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #804 (isolation #47) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:48 am

Post by Porochaz »

Actually for anyone who asks me to check, I just searched for just his posts, the only time he has posted more than 2 lines is the letter he wrote to all of us. He hasn't contributed greatly to the game. CKD, I suggest you search for his posts, about 90% of his posts sound like hes joking and not actually hunting scum properly.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #806 (isolation #48) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:09 am

Post by Porochaz »

Unoffical Vote Count to keep the game going, check if you want...

Tarhalindur (5) - KilGrey, Peers, WomensRights, garbagetree, Saint Freak
Saint Freak (5) - mcpaltp, Porochaz, cicero, Windshipper, Garnasha
50 lbs of bread (3) - Aimee, ChronX, CKD
Garnasha (2) - 50poundsofbread, Albert R. Rampage
R. Rampage (1) - Lemming1607
Aimee (1) - Battle Mage
Windshipper (1) - Tarhalindur

Not Voting: skitzer, other person who according to Skruffs last vote count hadnt voted

This may have a mistake or two in it, please feel free to check.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #807 (isolation #49) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:13 am

Post by Porochaz »

Hope you dont mind skruffs, it was just to keep a check of whats been going on...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #814 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:28 am

Post by Porochaz »

Whats so scummy about the no. of times hes posted?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #826 (isolation #51) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:19 am

Post by Porochaz »

agreed, if garn gave reasons its not OMGUS anything...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #833 (isolation #52) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:25 am

Post by Porochaz »

The fact all his posts are oneliners and the fact his posts never help the town. The post where he said we should all just lynch randomly and his general douchebaggery.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #835 (isolation #53) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:55 am

Post by Porochaz »

Porochaz wrote:Before this game died I made a post responding to this.
Saint Freak wrote:I suggest we usher in a new style of playing; no thinking or by-the-book antics. Just pure guesswork and gut-feelings. This game will be our first experiment.

unvote: Albert B Whomever
vote:Tarhalindur
Now cause I dont know how to multiquote I cant post my response but suffice to say I found it scummy. I voted Garn purely to try and revitalise this thread. I am now going back to my vote beforehand
vote Saint Freak
for acting scummy at various points all the way through with the last point being this post. Anyone who wants me to find the other points where he was acting scummy just say. However, I'll only do it if someone asks.
Yeah in this post I voted Saint Freak i think its the post before I made the vote count anyway
confirm vote Saint Freak
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #836 (isolation #54) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:59 am

Post by Porochaz »

K it was two posts I made before not 1 like I said previously
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #842 (isolation #55) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:33 pm

Post by Porochaz »

In this game were always under a deadline... we have till Thursday(?) to get a majority or the one with the most votes is lynched.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #843 (isolation #56) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:34 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Also all players who havent posted "in" or similar before the week deadline and anything after the deadline will be replaced or modkilled
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #845 (isolation #57) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:44 pm

Post by Porochaz »

windshipper wrote:
Setael wrote:I'll post as soon as I've read the thread. Give me a couple of days.
Yeah, uh, you might want to make that less than a "couple of days" since the deadline is Thursday.
Since your for the lynch if theres an unvoting frenzy for St Freak
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #849 (isolation #58) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:56 am

Post by Porochaz »

no just a lul in the weekend its still 47 in my games
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #851 (isolation #59) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:50 am

Post by Porochaz »

I meant 4 out of 7 rather than 47
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #853 (isolation #60) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:17 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Skruffs I am voting St Freak still, it was in the middle of a post so its unsuprising if you didnt see it.

vote St Freak
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #886 (isolation #61) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:22 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Remember deadline in 3 weeks

Welcome to this game Phate... a doctor and a townie kill... 50 loaves of bread and ABR... its weird I wouldnt of thought 50lbs would have been a doctor let alone anything else, his tone was all wrong... Im not sure I get any clear readings from this... and noone particularly sticks out for me. I dont agree with the cicero votes right now. Especially before people even post in the thread.

I don't like the way Phate just chose cicero's post to vote someone... I mean theres no votes on anyone so you could just vote whoever... or if you havent read the thread yet dont vote at all until you do read it... Especially if you think its lousy reasoning. However its way to early, for me, to think about putting a vote on you, so
FoS Phate
(Again, welcome to the game)
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #887 (isolation #62) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:23 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Edit to above post:I meant to say "Phate just chose windshippers post" cicero was the vote...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #895 (isolation #63) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:31 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Phate wrote:Cicero, that is amazing. I am adding that to my sig *right now.* I officially have won the Scummiest Entrance Award.

That said, just based on the page I've read so far, you seem scummiest. He's not "policy lynching for policy lynching." He's lynching for policy lynching. As he stated, the win condition for protown is to eliminate all those with anti-town win conditions. Not to lynch all assholes. Personally, I'd rather have an asshole townie than a polite, friendly, town-leading scum.
disagree. it depends on your main aim, having fun is my main aim, i have fun when Im not surrounded by assholes, I post more and get more actively involved as lurking doesnt suit me so much, if you want to win then you learn to live with assholes, obviously theres a balance but I think people like Alasdair and Saint Freak were not game players and were here to ruin it for others.

And just based on what I've read so far, I agree with him. Is it enough for a lynch? No. But it's enough for an opinion, at least until I begin to reread the last billion pages or so.

But I'd like to ask some questions.

Just going by the scene, I'd say we have a SK; an arsonist, to be precise.
the scene would suggest that, but 50lbs was suspected as being scum at several points throughout the game. I thought he was very scummy at various points, I could see a vig targeting him not really sure why a SK would though.

@everyone

Has anyone claimed?
Did Bread advocate anyone's lynch?
Did anyone advocate Bread's lynch?
Did Albert advocate anyone's lynch?
Did anyone advocate Albert's lynch?
Did Saint Freak advocate anyone's lynch?
Was anyone else (ie, other than Albert, Bread, SaintFreak, Setael, and windshipper) seriously considered to be scummy? Why or why not? Discuss.
Windshipper noted that Setael was formerly found scummy. Is this true? Why or why not? Discuss.
Does anyone feel that Setael and windshipper are linked?
Does anyone feel that windshipper's play would be considered scummy, but may be forgiven due to his inexperience?
I suggest you read through the thread (although it looks like your going to) having said that, those question serve an oppurtunity to read through again and make proper notes this time. You'll get these notes not today at any rate its 6.27am and I havent slept yet

I think that's all for now.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #931 (isolation #64) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:39 am

Post by Porochaz »

A couple of things...
Setael wrote:194 porochaz pro deadline very early. I don't see any way pushing for a deadline was pro-town at that point.

Firstly this game has nonretractable deadlines. 4 weeks for day 1, 3 weeks thereafter. However let me quote my post 194:
Porochaz wrote:
theopor_COD wrote:

Seperately I'm pretty much amazed at the speed of things so far, but I'm pretty happy about it, I'm also considering shortening the already deadlined day as we've had 200 posts in a day, thoughts?
Most of these posts have been random though... and whilst we have 4/5 people here that are very talkative it doesn't seem fair for the people who are only on for a couple of minutes a day

vote: keep deadline as is
Here it is obvious there is a deadline already in place, as I mentioned above, the mod was thinking of shortening it, I said the bit in bold which if it said anything would say the exact opposite of what your tring to interprete it as. Although as I said before, deadlines are already in this game... hell weve got one now... using them to show scumtells is useless... but
FoS Setael
for trying to make out that posts from 850 posts ago are scummy when A.they are clearly not and B. you dont quote them. Why not, I managed to. If your going to use arguments from page 9 of a 37 page thread then you need to start linking or quoting as some wont go looking it up...
porochaz, 886 wrote:its weird I wouldnt of thought 50lbs would have been a doctor let alone anything else, his tone was all wrong...
Uh... scum are the only ones motivated to figure out who have the power roles. I can't see a townie looking for whose "tone" is that of a player with a power role.
I couldnt care less, I just thought it was suprising that he was a doctor considering his tone. Its one thing saying "I wonder who's the doctor here" but saying "he was a doctor, thats suprising" is nothing, the mod told us he was a doctor, already. So once again a null tell.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #944 (isolation #65) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:07 am

Post by Porochaz »

I believe we have 3 weeks not 4
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #967 (isolation #66) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:43 am

Post by Porochaz »

Once Ive done some work in RL I'll read over Day 2 and post my opinion
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #970 (isolation #67) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:22 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Ok my notes, Im going to post them in "pure" form as there is very little of them

879 - ws picks up what cicero posts, misses out he suspects SF is scum and bases case on that.

Is asked about this fact

884 - Phate votes without reading more than 1 page

The whole Garn/BM thing is bullcrap, both over react, not much can be told from this.

912 - Still no reason as to why he failed to read the part of cic's post where it says he thought SF was scummy even though he quoted it

More BM/Garn stuff that is quite boring and long, I dont think it's worth much because they both appear to have the same reaction and are just getting each other annoyed.

I dont really think there's a great deal to deal with here, its mostly been taken up by BM and Garn and I personally think there both town, the only person Im really getting any scum vibes off of in Day 2 is windshipper so
vote windshipper
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #984 (isolation #68) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:58 am

Post by Porochaz »

so wait a sec, your saying A and B are arguing and B and C are arguing and C and D arguing, I think A,B and C are town so D must be scum, your thinking is flawed. If two people are arguing who you think are town, then why cant two more people be arguing who could be town. I agree with BM on this one...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1013 (isolation #69) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:29 am

Post by Porochaz »

November the 24th at 12.12am (GMT) approx it started
December the 15th at 12.12am (GMT) It should finish as thats 21 days. We have 10 days, 7 hours and 36 minutes from this post, I may of made a mistake as that was worked out in my head
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1014 (isolation #70) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:30 am

Post by Porochaz »

ETA I was working it out from my computer clock so thats why its different...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1037 (isolation #71) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:49 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Its to normal? I agree its unlikely but not because its normal, it's a very rare role...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1041 (isolation #72) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:51 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Mod can we get a prod on anyone who hasnt posted in the last 5 days
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1067 (isolation #73) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:42 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Limited access for a while buty I want this game to stay active! So Ill be here as much as I can be.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1083 (isolation #74) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:55 am

Post by Porochaz »

BM Im interested in your statement about loaded language can you show me some examples?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1111 (isolation #75) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:13 am

Post by Porochaz »

cicero wrote:I have no idea whether we will remain unconfirmed. Ive never been in a situation where my role changed after day one. It's weird to me. We havent had a chance to talk yet either. I have absolutely no evidence to suggest we will later confirm each other.

I still don't get the point of the role, to be honest. Also note - this claim doesnt even prove MY innocence of anything. If my mason buddy could be scum, so could I. He has no reason to completely trust me. The message I got specifically said we are unconfirmed to each other. But the PM didnt use terms like "sibling" or "brothers" or "lovers" or anything like that.

Sorry for my error re: Mcpaltp. I
retract my FOS

2. Does your mason buddy know who you are?

2. Yep.
K if your both unconfirmed how does that person know who you are... beyond you claiming it in the thread...

since we are 48 hours or so from deadline I will vote Cicero on the day of the deadline if there is no alternative mason claim... Im not sure I believe that claim...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1115 (isolation #76) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:40 am

Post by Porochaz »

So even if your unprodded mason buddy does claim, all we would know is that you are a mason, it seems a bit of a complicated role to get so far into the game and doesnt even help us if it turns out you are a mason... so personally I cant see any reason why A. you needed to claim and B. why Im not voting you. I think its a very iffy claim and even if he does get it it does not guaruntee anything, if anything I think it'll make him look more scummy simply because he claimed at L-5...
vote cicero
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1117 (isolation #77) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:14 am

Post by Porochaz »

K that is the main thing, however I also don't like your vote on Phate or the fact you had to be notified(by JDodge) before you started to play your usual way...(about "Lynch all Lurkers").

I also suspect windshipper still from the argument you both had earlier on where he missed out a bit of your post to make you look scummy and when it was picked up on he never replied to it.

I also minorly suspect BM, purely for the reason that hes playing more carefully than he usually does. Apparently thats usually a scum tell for him... although that would be a stupid reason to ever vote him. I also am looking at skitzer for the same reason. Again same rules apply. Im also wanting the two other non voters to post something substantial as they have not done so in a long time...

The others Im fine with, although I would like to see CKD post something soon as well, although I dont find him particularly scummy.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1126 (isolation #78) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:14 am

Post by Porochaz »

Will post later... Im busy just now... will try and get to you tomorrow morning
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1184 (isolation #79) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:45 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Now all that I said has gone tits up... BM is now behaving as he usually does, skitzer is behaving like he usually does, Im starting to come round to cicero, I think a PBPA iis in order sooner or later...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1191 (isolation #80) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:04 am

Post by Porochaz »

Cicero - Last night when I was posting, mason recruiter didn't click in my head, Im going to
unvote
. Ive also liked his recent posting
Battle Mage - BM is playing as his usual now, I don't think its worth voting him... Hes just being a jerk...
Phate - His posts have been fairly scummy from his entrance, to his BM vote which he never really explained beyond "poor logic"
vote Phate

Windshipper - I still am a bit iffy about windshipper because of his vote on cicero a while back, but he hasnt done much recently that I feel is necasserily scummy.
mcpaltp - Hasnt really posted much and when he has its not had much content. Id like a PBPA from Mcpaltp or something...

Garnasha, the nonvoters and CKD I want to see post.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1194 (isolation #81) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:50 am

Post by Porochaz »

15. QuickBen WomensRights...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1198 (isolation #82) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:49 am

Post by Porochaz »

He asked for replacement...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1203 (isolation #83) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:54 am

Post by Porochaz »

I dislike the cat. Sorry, I just don't like cats
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1209 (isolation #84) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:12 am

Post by Porochaz »

cicero wrote:Cats rule. Just like your recent posts. Keep it up.

Why is Jdodge still alive again? "Lurk lurk Cicero isnt hunting lurkers Lurk Lurk Lurk"

Could Mcpaltp wagonride any more transparently? "Ooh da votes r over here now. me go dere den".

These are the questions inquiring minds want to know. OK. They arent questions they are thinly disguised FOS accusations. You caught me.
As you probably know JDodge almost always lurks, I wouldnt lynch him for it just now its to early and there are people here who are more scummy than him.

QFT = Mcpaltp

QFL = Cats, There bad
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1214 (isolation #85) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:32 am

Post by Porochaz »

You know fine that jdodge will not talk whether hes town or scum, its an easy lynch especially when other players are scummier... if jdodge wont change then yes we should lynch him, when players like Phate have been lynched, that way were lynching people for scummieness rather than their playstyle.

Also skitzer might play like a young child but theres no reason to treat him like one.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1225 (isolation #86) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:53 am

Post by Porochaz »

What I meant was when we have people like Phate, who in my opinion is scum, then they should be lynched. Lurking is scummy, but when I look at whos more scummy Phate or JDodge, I think "well, in a past game Ive hammered JDodge for that exact reason before and he's been town... its not helpful to town what he is doing, however he does it and I have to take that into account when I vote that he could be lurking as town, where Phate has been vocal and has been scummy since he started. Therefore I vote Phate. I can give a link to the game where JDodge was lurker town if you want it.

Mod's Official Vote Count!

Battle Mage -5- (Phate, Windshipper, Peers, mcpaltp)
Cicero -4- (JDodge, Battle Mage, skitzer)
Phate -2- (curiouskarmadog, Setael)
Windshipper -1- (Garnasha)
JDodge -1- (cicero)

Not Voting - 3- (quickben, Lemming1607, Porochaz)
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1230 (isolation #87) » Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:01 am

Post by Porochaz »

Porochaz wrote: Phate - His posts have been fairly scummy from his entrance,
to his BM vote which he never really explained beyond "poor logic"
Phate wrote:There is no one I truly suspect of being scum right now, with the possible exclusion of BattleMage.

I'll post a case probably tomorrow night.
Never did.

In 27 posts, he had a scummy beginning, was called on it, then has only really posted one post that I could say actually made me think hmmm... maybe this guy isn't scum. His other post have either struck me as scummy or not really having much content... along with his case on BM, is why Im voting Phate.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1248 (isolation #88) » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:28 pm

Post by Porochaz »

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... c&&start=0 Theres a mason recruiter in this game.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1300 (isolation #89) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:18 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Mod's Official Vote Count!

Battle Mage -4- (Phate, Peers, mcpaltp, curiouskarmadog)
Cicero -2- (JDodge, Battle Mage)
Phate -2- (Setael, cicero)
Windshipper -1- (Garnasha)

Not Voting - 5- (quickben, Lemming1607, Porochaz, Windshipper, skitzer)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Why isnt this guy lynched yet...

Let me go into more detail... this guy = scum, this kind of analysis sucks. This analysis feels scummy but Phate feels more scummy so Ill keep my vote on him and will not post any(thing on) analysis at all and just post general statements.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1302 (isolation #90) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:34 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Phate
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1327 (isolation #91) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:10 am

Post by Porochaz »

Phate wrote:I didn't think I would ever say this, but :goodposting: by windshipper.

As previously stated, I would support a mcpaltp lynch or a BM lynch.
I like red apples but not any other colour

I hate cats

I was going to eat a sandwich for lunch but wasn't hungry so had nothing.

Those 3 sentences roughly equal the amount of content in the above post... so to combat this and to try and get Phate to stop lurking in broad daylight... why do you find windshippers post good? and why do you feel the need to sign off with the same sentence at the end? Cause there is one thing you can say about BM, at least he keeps his signature at the end of posts short.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1365 (isolation #92) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:40 am

Post by Porochaz »

I vote for very minor deadline extension as in 1/2 days...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1369 (isolation #93) » Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:17 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Lynch him!!! Not just for his scumminess but for the laughs as well...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1383 (isolation #94) » Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:03 am

Post by Porochaz »

No Ergo is in all games to some degree... even if its just in spirit...

Phates a good lynch for today! Ive been over why... I dont really see why he hasnt been lynched yet. I dont think Cicero is a good lynch today, he contributes a lot and his posts make sense. Anyone else I would have to look at before I voted for them...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1385 (isolation #95) » Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:42 am

Post by Porochaz »

ERGO IS GOD, GODDAMMIT!

(Sorry Ergo)
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1408 (isolation #96) » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:00 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Agreed, combined with my vote yesterday that was ignored
vote Phate
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1422 (isolation #97) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:43 am

Post by Porochaz »

mod can we get prods on Quickben and Skitzer, they both havent posted since the game started its new day, a votecount would also be nice...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1448 (isolation #98) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:30 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Quickben meet game, game meet quickben...

vote Quickben
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1457 (isolation #99) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:26 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Erm... ok... I presume that was a vig kill...

mod can we please have a prod on quickben
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1460 (isolation #100) » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:35 am

Post by Porochaz »

well please post something
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1461 (isolation #101) » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:48 am

Post by Porochaz »

Also Setael posting something would be good.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1471 (isolation #102) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:07 am

Post by Porochaz »

Right Ill try this once more...my comuter sucks to day

vote quickben
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1476 (isolation #103) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:18 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Well if Im being perfectly honest, I feel both of you are arguing over very little... I think our focus should be on quickben for his minimal posting even after being questioned for it.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1484 (isolation #104) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:28 am

Post by Porochaz »

ok... you've lurked ever since you replaced in
3 months ago
, don't try and be smart assed about it, 1 post, I would consider being an actual decent post, yet Im not sure its even that. This is going to be the 1484th post you have made 14/15 "Im here... dont need a prod"/"got prodded so I am here... and now I DISAPPEAR!!!"
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1486 (isolation #105) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:36 am

Post by Porochaz »

I know... however there are 6? people left in the game... yet it feels like were only playing with 5. Have you ever played a game like Monopoly or Risk or whatever and had to keep getting someones attention because there watching TV at the same time or they keep getting up to go to the toilet/get a cup of tea etc. and you have to wait for them to get back... its like that. Noting that you are busy now, how many more days are we going to have to wait? You see, I have now learned to not take your word on anything... and incidentally... within this last day I have replaced in twice... granted there not nearly as big as this, but I have managed to keep up and maintain a level of participation that is acceptable to all playing. If you replace into games you expected to read up on whats there at the time and try to participate as best you can. It wasnt 60 pages when you replaced in and I dont think you really can use that as an excuse...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1487 (isolation #106) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:37 am

Post by Porochaz »

ie. I have kept a good level of participation in
all
my games not just the ones I replaced in
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1490 (isolation #107) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:24 pm

Post by Porochaz »

K lets carry on with this then...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1494 (isolation #108) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:39 pm

Post by Porochaz »

You see those modklls earlier on... there ain't going to be a replacement...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1503 (isolation #109) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:44 am

Post by Porochaz »

Thanks Andy!
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1508 (isolation #110) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:48 am

Post by Porochaz »

I guess I should
unvote
as well
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1513 (isolation #111) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:07 am

Post by Porochaz »

Ok... my main reason for voting Quickben was due to the fact he was lurking, which I found very scummy... on the reread and the replacement I was unsure that Quickben hadn't even looked at the thread enough to actually play... so I unvoted in the hope that Andycyca would post something decent after his reread which would in some way resolve my worries about him, Im still waiting, however as its a 61 page thread and I do expect it to take some time. However with deadline I would hope he makes his post soon.

Also looking back I feel skitzer is getting to be a quickben as well... however he has taken part in this game and its only recently that he has disappeared. I want a post from him now.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1515 (isolation #112) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:24 am

Post by Porochaz »

skitzer wrote:I do not feel as if I have disappeared; I just haven't had much to go on. Porochaz, it almost feels as though you are looking for a scapegoat; you seem to be sliding towards me more and more as we now have a venerable replacement for Quickben.
A few things...

Lets look through your posts...your posts are very small and not really that informative, you have failed to scumhunt, your post dates have large gaps in them that, interestingly enough 10 days (between the 18th and the 28th) where you dont post at all, and I just checked every other player did. You don't ever really get into this game but you post enough just to be there... There has, in my opinion been plenty to go on, its not 61 pages for nothing (although, there is a fair amount of fluff in here) including one of your top scum suspects early on CKD... A question for you, considering he was at the top of your scum list earlier on, what do you think of CKD now, particularly the argument between him and Jdodge not so long ago?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1517 (isolation #113) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:36 pm

Post by Porochaz »

why? do you actually have a reason or is it blatant OMGUS?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1521 (isolation #114) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:06 pm

Post by Porochaz »

vote skitzer
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1537 (isolation #115) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:18 am

Post by Porochaz »

erm... what?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1539 (isolation #116) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:51 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I presumed all the mafia were dead...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1540 (isolation #117) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:30 pm

Post by Porochaz »

hmmm... ok...

vote no lynch
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1542 (isolation #118) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:37 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Now I have hammered the No lynch, time to see where this goes...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1555 (isolation #119) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:58 am

Post by Porochaz »

hmmm... I dont like this conclusion...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1560 (isolation #120) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:57 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Thanks I really enjoyed this game, I almost kicked myself when I found out Andy had voted JDodge after I voted no lynch preventing me from the easy win... (I was excitable and realised this would lead me to a draw at worse due to my one NK invulnerability). Todays night choice was bloody hard... it took me two chemistry lectures to figure out what to do and a good long look at the thread... I was all set for Andy then I looked back at WomensRights (who was replaced by Quickben and Andycyca) replaced and found she was after Tarh(mafia godfather) a fair bit to much for me to think she was scum... I also saw the flaw in JDodges plan (in my 2nd chemistry lecture when I wrote down all the various scenarios...) and thats what made me kill him...

So even though this was a mess to begin with it emerged to be my favourite game so far... thanks to all who contributed and to Skruffs who kindly took over.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1561 (isolation #121) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:02 pm

Post by Porochaz »

50 pounds of bread wrote:
Porochaz wrote:Ill just post in black methinks... and make my own crew... the boring crew for people who dont remember the codes for colours...
Black represents balkoth, are you an SK?
This was a page 2 post, it made me laugh
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1576 (isolation #122) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:46 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Its alright, you were good fun to play with

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”