RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:56 am

Post by RossWilliam »

Hey all.....interesting arguments. I have to say though, based on first impressions I'm a little put out by Disciple Slayer. But, when it comes down to it, I feel like the fact that Disciple Slayer is an obnoxious attention whore is extremely valid. However, I feel like he's a harmless obnoxious attention whore, and we shouldn't waste a lynch on him. Stay strong, my new comrades! Tune out the troll.

Unfortunately, I have no strong opinions on anyone else yet. Please pardon my lateness.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:40 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

Shanba.....I don't like how definate your being, with not that much bearing to be definite on. I think TSN's post is decidedly innocent. While it's a crummy strategy, a scum's major goal during the day time is to throw confusion into the face of the pro-towners. While he is being crappy at it, this is what DS is doing. So TSN is merely pointing out that maybe we should keep an eye on him. I think it's fine. And now what your doing, Shanba, reeks to me of a scum trying to lynch an innocent. You don't wanna lynch DS, because he's way too much the easy way out. You can paint TSN with just enough scumminess to cover your own tail. So, thusly,

vote: Shanba
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:17 am

Post by RossWilliam »

Shanba....you've explained yourself very well, and I appreciate that. And because I'm finding Phate much more alarming, i'm going to change my vote.

unvote, vote: Phate

Phate......votes without reason are sketchy at best, you should have expected someone to ask. and I'm confused as to what your issue with skitzer is. What post did he make such horrifying reasoning? your throwing me through a loop.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:46 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

I actually don't like ross's defense of TSN, especially his statement that TSN's post was decidedly innocent. I also do not like how he implies that Disciple is scum but decides to vote shanba for being definite and seeming like scum trying to vote innocent....
I'm sorry...I'm not always the clearest typer. Neither of those two sentiments were supposed to have closure in them. I was just trying to point out possibilities, and interpetations. it would be very silly for me to be definate in a post condemning definity. and even if DS and shanba were both scum (even though I changed my mind about shanba with his defense), shanba is clearly the more theatening of the two, so targeting him first makes sense. It doesn't anymore, though, because the consensus, which I now agree with, is that he's less suspicious.

my vote on Phate remains. I'm still confused by your intentions, maybe i'm just not picking up on something blatant, and if that's the case I feel stupid. But I interperated the situation as you making an unexplained vote, and than attacking someone making the logical response. Until something more scummy comes up with someone else, I feel no reason why that doesn't warrent at least my one vote.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:42 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

fair enough. Your just as entitled to your opinions as I am, and I feel like debating isn't gonna help either of us change our minds. Haha I'll start sweating if you inadvertatly started an RW bandwagon, but for now...well, fair enough.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:31 am

Post by RossWilliam »

Blaaah...

scummy vibes.

no real reason why. this verges on OMGUS.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:46 am

Post by RossWilliam »

I still made a move against you. That's enough to piss off some people to the point of OMGUS. Apparently, you Shanba, are a bigger person than that. Thank you.
And thats explanation enough. That's all I needed
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:48 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

i'm confused as well.....kinda makes me think your trying to start a bandwagon...care to explain your thought process.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:47 am

Post by RossWilliam »

but starting a bandwagon based on very little information is somewhat of a scumtell, an easy way to off somebody and get by another week. You have to be careful, and provide all your reasoning.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:49 am

Post by RossWilliam »

to all the people who are voting for me, i think it says something to my innocence that I'm still here posting and defending myself when it would be so gosh-darn easy for to slip into lurking and let the whole thing blow other.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:43 am

Post by RossWilliam »

ok....give us a rundown once you finish. let us know what you think
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:36 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

i've become increasingly frusterated with this game, between the slowness, and my blatant disability to defend myself properly. Everything I'm saying at this point just digs me into an even deeper hole. I could chalk it up to being new, but than I'll just come off as fishing for sympathy. I'm not succeeding in this game at all. at this point i'm this close to just accepted my fate as the next lynch, but i'm not there yet. ask me anything, i'll explain anything, it's so frusterating to lack the abilities to properly convince. So throw me a bone, i'll do my best.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:39 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

neko, i'm online, and ready to answer now. I see no reason to wait.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:48 am

Post by RossWilliam »

neko, I can hardly react to JDodge's vote when he gives me nothing to react to. And his minimal response to Shanba doesn't give me enough either. I just assumed he was put off enough by my complaining to vote for me. He's anti-grump, I suppose.

And yes, neko, I'll be calmer. I'm sorry, i let myself get emotional from the game, and that's not very smart at all. I was ready to just say screw it, lynch me, but now i've gotten that out of my system and it won't be coming back
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:10 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

Well, if thats the case, I hope you are satisfied with my non-bezerkiness. I won't make an emotional post again. That was silly of me.

mod, could we get a vote count please? we haven't had one in two pages
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:23 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

I'm going to california for an international colorguard competition, and I'm leaving tomorrow. I'm going to bring my laptop to the hotel i'm staying in, but there's no guarentee it'll have internet access there. So if all goes well, I'll keep posting regularly, but if I have bad luck you won't see me til sunday. I'm crossing my fingers for a good hotel, but who knows, colorguards are skimpy.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:12 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

I'm back, just flew in, sorry everybody and the mod for the inconveniance. I'm gonna reread, digest, and get back to everyone ASAP
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:01 am

Post by RossWilliam »

TSN, that post was out of frusteration. I made the classic mistake of letting mafia games get me emotional.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:16 am

Post by RossWilliam »

unvote, vote: nolynch

right now, I don't know who is scummy. But I also think, though it sounds selfish, that lynching me right now would be a mislynch. You don't have enough on me to lynch me yet. I'd appreciate it if some people voted nolynch with me, or even if the people on me unvoted. it would be a shame for the town for me to die without more evidence.

PS: there is no more evidence to be had, so we're all good ;)
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #19) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:15 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

Shanba, Klebian, what you say makes sense, I didn't think of that. I don't want to be lynched, but I see how it's good for the whole town if it happens.

unvote

killa, we could have voted no lynch all game. It was never not an option. I wasn't going to vote nolynch, but the dead line frightened me into doing it. I don't want to be lynched, I want to last as long in the game as possible. that's just human nature. But some of you guys just convinced me to take one for the team if need be. thank you for that.

killa seven, we know your a newbie too, and it looks right now like your just trying to take advantage of a situation that looks good for you. I think your being oppurtunistic, and I don't like it.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #20) » Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:02 am

Post by RossWilliam »

sorry korlash, but I don't have a problem with it, especially in this situation

killa, it's not odd at all that I voted nolynch now, because when there was no deadline, there was no threat of lynch. It was impossible to get lynched on four votes before. Now it is. How is my voting nolynch odd in any way at all? I gave my reasoning. It would have been silly for me to do it before the deadline was set, but now that it's after it makes sense. And now that I know it's not pro-town, i'm not even doing it anymore.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #21) » Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:11 am

Post by RossWilliam »

I was referring to my use of the word oppurtunistic. It is an unfair word when used unproperly, but I think it describes killa seven right now perfectly.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:59 am

Post by RossWilliam »

thank you klebian. I hate when people use the excuse that they did it to get a reaction. That could be said about any move in this game, and so really ends up being moot as an excuse. For example...

Townie Tykeesha: Ah! Sisi! why did you lynch Unlucky Ursula before we finished discussing her?

Scummy Sisi: Uh.............to get a reaction?

Townie Tykeesha: Wow, Sisi. Wow.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:29 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

yes, the example was clumsy, i'm sorry, but you get my point for the most part. Korlash, I think oppurtunism can be used with validity in certain circumstances, killa seven being one of them. Overabundance of the word is certainly obnoxious. And I think it's very silly that we're arguing about this, I don't see how it's aiding the town
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:50 am

Post by RossWilliam »

this game moves at the same pace as a scratched and skippy CD. We move in small bursts and than screech to a halt. So lame.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:16 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

yeah, sorry for the vapid post. What ca I say, I get lazy too. where is melodyman? I feel like we haven't seen him for a while. Maybe he feels like he's messed up and backed off for a while? I knew I did that a couple times when I was still figuring out how to play. Saving face, in a way.

Just some pressure then. He never defended himself for his mistakes, and I want that defense.

vote: melodyman23
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:14 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

eh, I don't consider them the same thing. I feel like melodyman has turned tail and quit in lieu of the odds turning against him. I'll reconsider if he shows back up.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #27) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:01 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

No, I meant I don't consider the vote I just made the same thing as the kind of votes I just spoke out against. That would make me a hypocrite. I know MM and DS are the same person.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:26 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

I don't get how they are two different things. Just some pressure, yes, because he has turned tail, and if he's checking the thread, maybe he'll see people want to give him the chance to talk. My two posts are cohesive
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:16 am

Post by RossWilliam »

I get what Phate is saying, Korlash. He's using phoniness as a scumtell, i.e. trying to make it seem as though you're contribuiting when you're not. And I don't see why criticising people is such a bad thing, in a game of mafia it seems like a necessary factor. and way to bring some half-assed meta into all of it and not actually reveal anything, now everyone non-related person has the negative connontations of meta without any benefits.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:51 am

Post by RossWilliam »

I think I would prefer a melodyman lynch, but I honestly torn between him and TSN. You can chalk my lack of posting for the past few pages to me just having no idea what to say. but I think for now I'm committed to melodyman
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:36 am

Post by RossWilliam »

Wait, are you guys actually serious about wanting to lynch JDodge? How did that happen?
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:05 am

Post by RossWilliam »

I have no reason to believe he's town. I have no reason to believe he's scum either. I feel there are better choices, but thinking about it now, thats just gut. Nothing I can really do about now, though, so it doesn't really matter.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:06 am

Post by RossWilliam »

killa seven, why fuck it?
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:29 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

killa seven, if your not fully committed to your vote, don't make it. And you say you're voting JDodge instead of TSN because TSN defends himself more often. not even better, more often. How does this make TSN less potentially scummy than JDodge?
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #35) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:31 am

Post by RossWilliam »

Then why are you voting for the lurker lynch, Korlash?
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #36) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:40 am

Post by RossWilliam »

elaborate, TSN? and Korlash, I was just calling it as it appeared to me. Take all the offense you want, but it still looks like a lurker lynch. Maybe cause that's what it is.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #37) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:00 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

And why don't you ask crub to elaborate?
I agree with Crub's sentiment. I didn't agree with yours. Asking you to elaborate is just me seeing if you have a valid point of disagreement which I'm just not seeing.
I'm not gonna bend over backwards to defend JDodge, because I'm totally split down the middle on him. I will need to see more concise reasoning as to why he's the best candidate for a lynch before I vote him myself.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #38) » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:32 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

ignore them? Though they are not helping the town, they're not hurting it either. They should be investigated, of course, but I don't think that was entirely done with JDodge
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #39) » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:20 am

Post by RossWilliam »

how did you know, killa? How could you have been 100% sure?

and nice cop-out FoS. people who FoS whole bandwagon's are just trying to distance themselves from a mislynch, without actually sharing any of there opinions.

It's easy to say what would should have done. Everyone can play smart in hindsight.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:11 am

Post by RossWilliam »

killa seven wrote:
killa seven wrote:well j dodge hasnt posted anything in ages except, 2 one sentance posts, and tsn atleas tries to defend himself and answer questions.. cant say the same for j dodge,
and mm seems like a new guy making a few mistakes, he should atleast get another day to redeem himsef.
however im not completely commited to my vote.
how about that ross?
this does not merit much at all. You're basically saying Jdodge is scummy for being inactive. I'm honestly starting to think that you're just trying to keep the attention on him no matter what. You're getting pretty desperate to keep people from noticing your own scumminess, my friend. Maybe you're bussing, maybe Jdodge is innocent, but either way, I find you scummy.

vote: killa seven
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:14 am

Post by RossWilliam »

My gut is telling me he's scum. I could see how he could simply be newb townie though, but i think he's trying to hide behind that image. We'll see. I'm not opposed to unvoting, but for now? He's scum, in my eyes.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:22 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

Yes, of course it's more than gut. I find his lack of wordiness, impulsiveness, and tendacy to waver all a mask to hide scumminess behind. Gut is just whats pushing me to vote instead of simply FoS.

I didn't like how klebian flip-flopped right of the bat. He was quick to tell me I was wrong, but once a more experianced player supported my opinions, he backed down speedily. I felt almost like he was trying to paint suspicion on me based on my lack of experiance, assuming that I would be less able to defend myself? I didn't like that.

I don't have much to say about Shanba.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:17 am

Post by RossWilliam »

Where did K7 go? right now I'm thinking K7 and Crub scumpair, but I could be wrong about Crub. I want K7 to respond to Justin pretty bad, and until he does I have no concerns about my vote on him
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #44) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:10 am

Post by RossWilliam »

what was your reasons for joining the wagon in the first place? Other than fuck it?
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:56 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

sorry, just got prodded. Well, i'm still content with my vote on killa.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #46) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:48 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

i don't understand all the debate about Crub when killa just seems so scummy. i wish someone else would show him some attention, because i have been unable to step up and do so and i'm very embaressed by that
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (isolation #47) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:12 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

Sorry, I've been really busy. Will reread tomorrow, and catch up. Always embaressing to get prodded.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”