MelodyMan23
MelodyMan23
Townie
MelodyMan23
Townie
Townie

Post Post #260 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:18 am

Post by MelodyMan23 »

Hey everyone, I'm posting to let you guys know I'm here. Got some reading to do, I'll vote soon.
MelodyMan23
MelodyMan23
Townie
MelodyMan23
Townie
Townie

Post Post #264 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:39 am

Post by MelodyMan23 »

[b]Vote: RossWilliam[/b]

I'm getting scummy vibes from TSN & RW. RW has more votes so I'm goin with him.
MelodyMan23
MelodyMan23
Townie
MelodyMan23
Townie
Townie

Post Post #269 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:33 pm

Post by MelodyMan23 »

[quote="skitzer"]MelodyMan, although you are new, that does not make sense. Maybe if you were to explain your suspicions in-thread for everyone to see, you would find one more scummy than the other, rather than base it on others' votes alone.[/quote]

I voted RW because his posts seemed to be all over the place, along with the fact that the more fingers that were pointed at him the more panicky he got. If he was just an average towine why would he get so upset and frantic? Then all of a sudden he got all calm and composed and that drastic midset change just kind of screamed guilty to me. Another reason that I voted RW was that my bad feelings about TSN were nothing more than just bad feelings, having a more solid base for my assumptions I went with RW. The votes stacked against him confirmed my assumptions more than anything, but they were not the only thing that influenced my decision. Sorry if my wording confused you.
MelodyMan23
MelodyMan23
Townie
MelodyMan23
Townie
Townie

Post Post #274 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:06 pm

Post by MelodyMan23 »

Crub wrote:And can I just confirm, you find him scummy because he wasn't composed, and now he's composed he's even scummier? Just how exactly do you want him to react?
Yes, in a nutshell this is why I found RW scummy. However now reviewing the topic I just realize the RW bandwagon was just that, a bandwagon so...
Unvote
MelodyMan23
MelodyMan23
Townie
MelodyMan23
Townie
Townie

Post Post #375 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:35 am

Post by MelodyMan23 »

Mod: Vote Count

Sorry for being inactive, I've been really busy lately. As for this wagon that has been forming around me there is nothing I can say other than I'm new and I'm a replacement. You can form your own opnions about my scummyness.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”