TheYankeeReaper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Wed May 17, 2017 7:03 am

Post by TheYankeeReaper »

In post 8, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 7, TheYankeeReaper wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald

Fun-fact: This isn't a random vote.
Oh really? What do you scumread in my theory post then?
TheYankeeReaper
TheYankeeReaper
Townie
TheYankeeReaper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #14 (isolation #2) » Wed May 17, 2017 7:19 am

In post 11, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 9, TheYankeeReaper wrote:

I'm trying to unpack my thoughts about the game's mechanics, and you call it fluff. I think you're trying to discredit me since you are scum and you don't want my ideas helping town catch you and your buddies.
VOTE: TheYankeeReaper
I would never discredit the obvious itinerary for every good lil townie (i.e voting scum and seeing how they wagon)

I just discredit posters who state said obvious itineraries (i.e fluff posts). Sometimes, and this is just me thinking aloud, it's by scum in effort to appear townie.
TheYankeeReaper
TheYankeeReaper
Townie
TheYankeeReaper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Wed May 17, 2017 7:31 am

Big jump.

Jump.
Jumpy.

Scum confirmed.
Big words there, Amico.

Yet I don't see you putting any votes down.
TheYankeeReaper
TheYankeeReaper
Townie
TheYankeeReaper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Wed May 17, 2017 10:02 am

In post 45, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Flying Headbutt Tywin Lannister
Crippling Crossface Tywin Lannister
Funny side-post, my friend.

But you still have yet respond to my post. (You know, my response to your page 1 OMGUS vote)

Wassup with that?
TheYankeeReaper
TheYankeeReaper
Townie
TheYankeeReaper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #51 (isolation #5) » Wed May 17, 2017 10:25 am

In post 50, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 14, TheYankeeReaper wrote:
In post 11, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 9, TheYankeeReaper wrote:

I'm trying to unpack my thoughts about the game's mechanics, and you call it fluff. I think you're trying to discredit me since you are scum and you don't want my ideas helping town catch you and your buddies.
VOTE: TheYankeeReaper
I would never discredit the obvious itinerary for every good lil townie (i.e voting scum and seeing how they wagon)

I just discredit posters who state said obvious itineraries (i.e fluff posts). Sometimes, and this is just me thinking aloud, it's by scum in effort to appear townie.
Well, I figured a debriefing would help Town.
And why not discuss it in my scumchat if I were scum?
I'm a little confused at your second statement, can you please clarify? Why would posting this "debriefing" in scumchat, exclude you from posting it in town?

Also, after responding with my line of reasoning (your omgus vote was before I gave it) do you still think my stance is mafia trying to discredit you?
TheYankeeReaper
TheYankeeReaper
Townie
TheYankeeReaper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #55 (isolation #6) » Wed May 17, 2017 10:53 am

In post 53, Gamma Emerald wrote: You said it was warning off the scum from taking certain actions (or that was someone else). If I'm scum and that's the case, then obviously it's more advantageous to keep it in scumchat, since then town would not have as much preparedness regarding the plurality lynches. Basically what I did would be poor move information-wise if I were scum.
That not's what I said at all. I said it was a post that stated obvious town motivations (I don't want to keep using the word "itineraries". It's starting to sound douchey) that are basically a staple to any mafia game. (Push a lynch on scum, see who vote hops, etc.) Hence, why I called it a "fluff post". It's not unreasonable to think it's early mafia trying to sound town by stating the obvious.
Gamma Emerald wrote:UNVOTE: YankeeReaper
Still not a huge fan but I feel his actions so far are definitely not the scummiest
You got a few votes on you. I know it's still early, but if you had to choose: who would you say is scum? No matter how slight the read may be.
TheYankeeReaper
TheYankeeReaper
Townie
TheYankeeReaper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #100 (isolation #7) » Wed May 17, 2017 6:12 pm

I think Rhaz might be town

Fight me about it
TheYankeeReaper
TheYankeeReaper
Townie
TheYankeeReaper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #101 (isolation #8) » Wed May 17, 2017 6:14 pm

Also, Drum Beats is making me extremely nervous.
TheYankeeReaper
TheYankeeReaper
Townie
TheYankeeReaper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #415 (isolation #9) » Sat May 20, 2017 1:05 am

Alright i'm back. Gonna re-read :dead:
TheYankeeReaper
TheYankeeReaper
Townie
TheYankeeReaper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #429 (isolation #10) » Sat May 20, 2017 4:33 am

Reaper's Re-Read Thoughts :dead: :

post 151 - I'm going to unabashedly sheep this because this was basically my thoughts to a T regarding the Rhaz wagon and Drum Beats before I disappeared. This is a town reading between the lines. My shitty off-hand posts post 100 post 101 prior to it.

Proactive approach with:

+Active questioning
+Good observations

Strong Town Read: Priscila

Tywin Lannister doesn't shit gold, but he's likely
town.
Lot of posts that could be perceived as apparent AtE, but I think his roleclaim is genuine.

Moderate Scum Read: WhyMafia
-

- Posts contain suspicion on certain players, yet refuses to commit to any votes

post 144 (has rhaz as biggest scumread but doesn't vote),post 234 (agrees posters are acting strange. proceeds to not follow up at all, except with post 236 commenting on priscila over-reacting on a scumslip, still no follow up with any votes.)

GAMMAWAFFLES

God damn I hate how you're playing this game. Majority of your posts are just bad. Just a bunch of vote-hopping and a unwillingness or incapability of giving concise player reads (Save for a strange buddying up with
Dunnstral
for "obvtown") I honestly don't know if you're game is bad town play or just blatant scum. First a OMGUS vote on me, then waffles, then Nosferatu, then putting Tywin at L-3 which forced a claim and even afterwards you try to discredit the claim post 336. Literally just a string of posts tunneling him and then followed by a half-assed announcement that you're going to lurk post 388.

Honestly, I don't want you alive in the late-game. I did not expect to open this big of a can of worms with me putting early pressure on you, but god gave me a firm slap on the ass and said "Reap what you sow, kid".

It's like i'm Andy Dufress in
The Shawshank Redemption
and i'm hammering on the sewage pipe and a load of shit just comes flying into my face. This is me wrinkling my nose and praying I can reach the other side of this shit tunnel and finally escape.

SlingShotWaffles

Alright, I'm actually thinking this guy is mafia.
post 16 - Calls Gamma scum after he OMGUS votes me. Doesn't lay a vote down (I even commented on this)
post 52 - Mulch votes regarding his post, defends it
post 62 - Not even two posts later and he 180s by trying to say "It was a joke". It doesn't make sense not to clarify this in his previous post responding to the vote on him. Not to mention, he only brings it up when somebody other than Mulch puts pressure on him.
post 69 - I admit this is going to be some weak-ass shit to throw, but the fact that my other scumread is on WhyMafia makes me want to take this post literally as a "hiding-in-plain-sight" in an attempt to distance the two.
"What scum would post his own partner in chat? No scum, that's who!"

post 189 - This made my scumdar almost shit itself. Just
buzzwords, buzzwords, buzzwords
to make his vote seem as if it actually had merit. Completely content to abstain from voting prior to this, but as soon as Tywin lynch gets traction he suddenly has a fire lit under his ass. Pulls the same shit as Gamma and tunnels Tywin until roleclaim.
post 344 - Is this shit for real?
post 378 - Oh, ok. Good test. Unfortunate that it fell apart so quick and you had to reveal it because one simple post questioned it. The Tywin wagon falls apart and the only substantial contribution is a inefficient attempt to make it appear like you're actually scum-hunting.

So, we got a player who:

A.) Pretends to scumhunt
B.) Doesn't commit to votes and the one lynch he did commit to is a cop claim

Unvote: GammaEmeralds

Vote: SlingShotWaffles

I like Mulch for
town
. He wants the same people dead as I do.

I'll post more reads and thoughts later, just wanted to throw out my maf reads.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”