Superfly
Superfly
Goon
Superfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:51 am

Post by Superfly »

Postin diz so you can't call me a lurker.
Superfly
Superfly
Goon
Superfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:24 am

Post by Superfly »

bigben wrote: wow, um, let's not bandwagon the guy who doesn't have his role yet? some people have real lives, it's been like 2 days, give him another day or so then let him get replaced. patience young ones. patience. oh, also unvote, Vote the eternal newb for beginng the bandwagon on the easiest most defenseless target perhaps trying to spark a pointless early roleclaim to find more information.
Ten agreed with this
Ten wrote: Oh, and I like BigBen's theory.
but now he says this
You're making quite a big deal over somebody who would have been ending up as simply dead weight.

A doctor who never sends in orders is useless.

A mafiate who never sends in orders, on the other hand, is supporting his team simply by existing; they don't need anybody to replace him until several days in, when they're all dead.
Unvote:Pyaar

Vote: The Eternal Newb

Oh and people should not be allowed to lurk for no reason. RL issues are fine but letting people powerlurk and skip the day is extremely detrimental to the town.
Superfly
Superfly
Goon
Superfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:54 am

Post by Superfly »

The Eternal Newb wrote:Superfly, do you read or do you skim.

It's been established that me "agreeing" with BigBen was sarcasm.
I understood it was sarcasm. I presented it badly though. My point was that sarcasm is not a very good thing to use in mafia and your second part just seemed scummy to me in general. I just threw it together quickly in that confusing way because I didnt have time and didn't preview it before I posted.
Superfly
Superfly
Goon
Superfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:45 pm

Post by Superfly »

Unvote:The Eternal Newb

After having thought it through, I don't think he is scum. He has been active and doesn't hold his suspicions to himself.

I am not going to rule him out completely however.
Superfly
Superfly
Goon
Superfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:06 am

Post by Superfly »

My main suspect right now is noah hanson.
Unvote;Vote: The Eternal Newb

He is really annoying...
Wonderful reason there. Especially considering it was the 6th vote, which in many cases is what causes a bunch of votes to turn into a bandwagon. He hasn't made a single case against anyone, in fact he openly stated he was going to hold back (because townies don't need arguments and discussion to make an informed decision AMIRITE?).
i am going to wait a while and see how things go before i vote
just waiting for more to happen as far as my participation goes

Vote: noah hanson

FOS: any other lurker asshole, who thinks it is a good idea to hold back their ideas and suspicions
. Not all of you are scum, but I am willing to bet a good part of you are. Lurking and being kind of quiet as town is only acceptable if you have a crucial role and you don't want to get into the spotlight so you are nightkilled or lynched. In all other cases you are being stupid, lazy or scum. Especially if you are vanilla, you should step up and speak your mind.

As for TEN, if he is scum, he is playing like crap. Scum don't throw around a lot of suspicions, because it will only implicate themselves and their buddies in the long run later on. As I said, I won't outrule him, because this game has so many newbies in it you don't know what to expect.

Preview Edit
: What the hell, TEN, if you are town, stop this emo crap before it is too late, because it would screw the rest of town over so much right now.
Superfly
Superfly
Goon
Superfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:34 am

Post by Superfly »

i can tell you right now that I am not scum you can point at me all you want and say i've been lurking but we're still in the first day, so how has anything happened. You don't know if anyone is telling the truth, you have no clues as to anyone's role so how can anyone say anything has happened when in fact it hasn't. Till there is a lynch and we find out who had what role and who voted for whom then everything is just posturing to look good and throw suspicion off themselves.

I don't play like alot of the regulars here, i am used to playing with a group where there is a set 24 hour limit for day/night phases. You find out peoples true positions fast. All This days on one game day does nothing except make it hard to truly figure out who is who
So what do you advocate we should do? Random lynch? Lynch the most vocal? Lynch the biggest newbie? No lynch? Anything but lynch a scummy lurker of course. Admit it, by what you are saying here you are as good of a candidate as anybody.
like i said all this is just discussion until we actually go through a day phase and see what happens and then a night phase to see what investigations occurred and what results came about. Go ahead and point all you want this is a free country and game and unless i am not posting at all there is really nothing you can do about it. I am active, i may not be posting at a feverish rate e like yourself but i have other things to do and I check on this site every so often to see what happens. I still stand behind my original idea that there is really no need to post a vote again until there is some sort of hardcore evidence that screams scumminess.
Okay so you are a jerk who doesn't want to contribute because you aren't forced to? And you are basically saying you want others to present all the arguments for you? This sounds like scummy behaviour to me.

Oh and the fact that you 6th voted someone means your vote was serious and intentional. But "he is annoying" is not a very good reason to vote someone. Fine, you unvoted, but only when you were called out on it.
noah hanson wrote:@Superfly you're still a bit bitter about getting offed in game 539 huh?
Seriously, what? :? You cannot come up with a decent defense so you try to discredit my case with a pointless assumption?

Whether you are town or scum, so far you have not even tried to make a decent case against anybody. You haven't tried to contribute anything. Not only that, but you are critical against people who actually bother to try. You push for bandwagons with practically no reasoning. You pull assumptions from the air for no reason.

Yep, my vote is definitely staying on you. If you are scum, it is on the right person anyway. If you are a town, then you are among the most worthless townies in this thread as you are a self-righteous lurker who is proud to contribute nothing to the discussion.
Superfly
Superfly
Goon
Superfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:58 am

Post by Superfly »

bigben wrote:also tar, I would rarely back a lynch this early in a day, but I would rarely want a player this dead this early in a day. we'll get more information in the following days, and as several have pointed out, we're sure to learn a lot from the death of eternal newb here. i'm right there with you in seeing that there's mroe scumy stuff going on, there are lurkers a plenty, and suspicious moves and posts a plenty, but again, they'll be there tommorow too.
We would get the same out of information by lynching somebody else. The only difference would be that the person might be a more likely scum than tEN.

Of course, it is possible tEN is scum. But we have to consider the fact, that he has played awfully so far if he is one. A scum does not come into the game guns blazing, throwing around vibe votes and making as many enemies as possible. He has practically bandwagoned HIMSELF. Now he takes this emo approach. If he is scum and is really fed up with this game, then why doesn't he just scumclaim immediately? Or if he tried to save himself by making the claim, why did he claim vanilla townie? Why not a powerful role people would be afraid to lynch?

Also consider the fact that there are very few people really opposing Eternal Newb's lynch. There are people who have different targets, but most of them casually vote for him/fos him and move on. If he was scum I believe more people would be defending him right now.

Of course he might also be jester. I don't know if there are(or if there can be) jesters in this game, but it is a possibility. And just the same, lynching a jester would be bad for the town.
Superfly
Superfly
Goon
Superfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:15 am

Post by Superfly »

noah hanson wrote:I am going to put him at L-1 and see what happens.
What should happen, exactly? It can't be read out of your shallow post that is for sure. You blabber about jesters and seemingly admit he could be one, but then put him on L-1, seemingly acting opposite to what you said in your post.

Oh and my vote on you stays. You continue your scummy behaviour. You still join the obvious bandwagon, you backtracked earlier but now join the bandwagon again at a very opportune moment. What's worse you have hardly contributed anything. The only thing you have done are light "jabs" in the direction of tEN, which are always shallow and meaningless or continue the same arguments that everybody else has put forward against him. When called out, you backtrack, when somebody suspects you, you defuse it with "no u, lol".

Notices to everybody

• - It is L-1, be careful

- People stop lurking, if you are a townie you are stupid or lazy if you are lurking.

@tEN

- STOP THIS EMO SHIT IF YOU ARE TOWN
(if you are jester carry on)(if you are scum, bad luck for your team I guess)
Superfly
Superfly
Goon
Superfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:04 pm

Post by Superfly »

JDGA way to hammer with no warning. If tEN is town you and L-1 boy noah will be everybody's first suspects.
Superfly
Superfly
Goon
Superfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:34 am

Post by Superfly »

Hi.
Superfly
Superfly
Goon