Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1170 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hello erbody
I'm here to solve this game cos I want to solve a game
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Gonna try to not spam the thread with catch-up but to avoid walling I'll stick to like 4 pages a post. Plus it gives me a nice round number of 100 posts to work through each time! :mrgreen:
In post 8, Lovebird wrote:VOTE: Macabre
In post 11, Aneninen wrote:VOTE: Lovebird

This game is obviously not big enough for two birds alive.
In post 12, Macabre wrote:Everyone, Aneninen is not to be trusted. They are a puppet in the hands of bad people. Sad.

VOTE: Aneninen
lookit all these birds, dam
In post 22, Macabre wrote:If you make the right decisions you will die. You can only win by making the left ones.
Turn left, 100%!
...no one is going to get this are they...
In post 41, Transcend wrote:Also Mulch I'm not having your policy lynch bullshit either. Otws is easy as piss to read even if he posts 4 times the entire fucking game.

Pedit: Because otws hasn't even talked yet and clearly his vote is probably just a meme.
Teach me then, I scumread him when he was town in Mini 1934 and I had good reason for it other than his lurking
In post 51, Transcend wrote:Mac's prolly town.
dunkerson in endgame wrote:
macabre survived to endgame he was mafia hahaha transcend sucks
I die by laughter each time you make on of those joke quotes
just don't be like Sergtacos editing peoples posts you're quoting, that's obnoxious
In post 58, UnaBombaH wrote:I've actually played with most of you guys at least once! :]

The birds are all new to me, but I've seen my share of devil bunny, Doggo, assemble and LUV.
Kokichi and skeletor once, 2inA1000000 twice(?).
Hey Una! I've seen you kinda but I don't think you've seen me yet!
In post 62, rb wrote:
In post 32, Lovebird wrote:You think he's impossible to read? I'd just always rather lynch a scumread over a ? read.
who do u scumReaD
methinks rb is town
hopefully he'll be smart town tho
In post 65, brassherald wrote:
In post 52, Macabre wrote:I see a palm with knuckles. This makes me confused. Show me the way!
I can't let this meme go unpunished.

VOTE: Macabre

Punishment complete!

UNVOTE:

@Kokichi was there a reason for your vote on transcend at [p]57[/p], or was it a random vote?
For shame! I love that meme! The worst meme IMO is Loss and even then it can be funny if done right
In post 67, rb wrote:it's actually filthy that we're in RVS, where votes are basically meaningless anyway, and you don't even stick to a vote, but you unvote

brassherald is scum, being srs, and i think Macabre is a scumbuddy

non-RVS vote

come in me bro
ew
but honestly this is sensible which kinda makes me not townread rb as much? Like I feel like rb!town is very off-the-wall in his thinking. Can provide examples if requested.
ok this is
actually
funny
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9956146#p9956146]post 80[/url], UnaBombaH wrote:Oeh ma gush!
Carcalilly is in the game too!
Time for a scheduled scumread on them that always turns out to be misplaced!

VOTE: Carcalilly
I'd say I can read them
but maybe I can't, they got me good last time I played them (I think it was the last time I played them)
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9956425#p9956425]post 98[/url], UnaBombaH wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9956397#p9956397]post 97[/url], Jodaxq wrote:Ahhh I can't believe there's so many posts in this game already. I'm very busy today. I will get caught up tonight.
Oh wow..arrives late and then scumclaims in thread.
VOTE: Jodaxq
This one's legit guys.
How is this a scumclaim? Serious question.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1175 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 109, Fro99er wrote:Also I’ll post like real shit when I’m on a computer

I have things to say
oh hi froggy
pls try to avoid browbeating pple this game
In post 103, Aneninen wrote:-snip-
In post 110, Aneninen wrote:-also snipo-
Anyone else get a filler vibe from these posts?
In post 122, Transcend wrote:VOTE: Lovebird
y
I'm honestly thinking Lovebirds is prolly town since I saw in a postgame it was mentioned they lurked as scum, so this level of activity seems very different than that.
In post 124, TwoInAMillion wrote:@Car - Why ask una to unvote? It pretty clearly shows that he's scum, and if he's scum, who cares who he is voting for?
Oh glod please don't even
In post 129, Fro99er wrote:
In post 128, Aneninen wrote:After one post from her? Wow.
RIGHT?!
wat
what is this "right"ing?
In post 125, Fro99er wrote:VOTE: lovebird
In post 127, Fro99er wrote:actually

VOTE: brassherald
In post 131, Fro99er wrote:oh ane's voting lovebird too

VOTE: lovebird
Why the voteshifting so frequently? And why are you concerned about whether there's a wagon on someone so soon? Feels a bit off from you tbh
In post 134, Fro99er wrote:
In post 132, brassherald wrote:I didn't comment on the full game because I was on my phone in a Court House where I lose reception constantly.
but you must've read some of it because you asked why the naked vote, and the posted again in post 86 which is on another page well after your post 65. So you've had some reception and have had the opportunity to read multiple pages.

Also the "I'm so bad at D1" just felt like scum. They say these things when they realize they are called out for something. Prozac in MAFIACEPTION is the prime example of that for me.
I disagree that "I hate d1/I'm bad at d1" is scum talk. Look at modern Titus for my counterargument, Open 680 rerun is a good dive to prove my point
In post 140, TwoInAMillion wrote:Fro99er looks super town.

FOS: Lovebird
can u describe
I think he feels off currently
In post 148, Lovebird wrote:
In post 138, Fro99er wrote:feels like you just want to put a vote down to look like you are doing something with your vote. I don't see the point in switching to texcat there if you're not even really scum reading them.
Don't see the point in staying on kokichi. Felt like doing something when I checked the thread.
In post 139, Fro99er wrote:
In post 137, Lovebird wrote:Just felt more scummy than anyone else, thought I'd move my vote and see what happened.
and now that stuff has happened, what do you think?
Felt like people jumped on me for not much really. 2iam probably had the scummiest hop on.
Possibly, plus I feel like he may have been trying to emulate town play by simulating a tunnel on Una
In post 152, TwoInAMillion wrote:I love it when scum vote for me.
LAMIST
In post 155, Fro99er wrote:Alright, I have to go for a while. It's my busiest week of the year (Daytona 500) so I'm probably not checking back until tomorrow or even Thursday.
wait wut's ur jerb
In post 158, TwoInAMillion wrote:LUV's vote is fine since Una is scum.
Hm if 2iam is scum I'm gonna look into LUV because this feels rather whiteknighty
In post 159, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 86, brassherald wrote: I'm always so bad at Day 1s, I thought the RVS was done before I came in.

And who's this umbreon, Carcalilly?
Scum post.

VOTE: brass

The first sentence looks so fake.
Again see Titus for someone who does it as both aligns.
In post 116, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 107, UnaBombaH wrote:You know, 2inAMil vigged me the last time we played together.
Maybe I should return the favor this game?
VOTE: TwoInAMillion
UMBREON USE UNVOTE

no seriously. Unvote right now.
In post 171, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 149, Lovebird wrote:VOTE: 2inamillion
unvote
Maybe scum
gonna look into the circumstances of carc replacing out cos if she was under pressure I might end up scumreading her
In post 184, Carcalilly wrote:also I claim this page as very important to the game
well I haven't deemed anything on it worth responding to (other than this) so I say you're wrong
In post 186, Carcalilly wrote:bass wagon sucks, subjective reasoning
more whiteknighting, ew
In post 199, Transcend wrote:
WEEEEOOOOO WEEEEOOOO

BULLSHIT ALERT!

BULLSHIT ALERT!
SPICY

Carc, 2iam scum
LUV poss scum with 2iam
lovebirb feels town
froggy feels off
rb kinda towny
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

lol look at this shadefest
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1182 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1177, TwoInAMillion wrote:It's a good thing we have your "feelings" or we'd be in some really deep shit.
In post 1178, Fissure wrote:
In post 1177, TwoInAMillion wrote:It's a good thing we have your "feelings" or we'd be in some really deep shit.
like why the FUCK are you so determined ALREADY to devalue my opinion? As I see it you're concerned about me suspecting you and would like to discredit me before I get people on you. I see past your bullshit however.
VOTE: Twoinamillion
And don't think because I'm not voting you I'm not noticing you Mulch. Real classy swooping in and blank quoting two posts with a clear intent to discredit.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You know what I might just leave already if you guys are already going to be such toxic fuckfaces
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1192, TwoInAMillion wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald

ATE.
Yeah I do it as both alignments o buddy o pally
In post 1193, Fissure wrote:UNVOTE: frogger

Idfk

VOTE: gamma
why
froggy hadn't posted, I see this as you just flipping back onto my wagon as it has garnered more support
In post 1194, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1175, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why the voteshifting so frequently? And why are you concerned about whether there's a wagon on someone so soon?
Voteshifitng IS my town game

My scum game is static af

I *wanted* there to be a *bigger* wagon
Why am I scum for not getting that tho
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

ug I need to cool off, my gut was in my throat for a sec
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You know what fuck this. If I'm not going to be given a chance to play without being attacked out the wazzoo I'm gone.
Sorry Dunker but you're going to have to replace me
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1214 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

But if no one's going to give me a chance I'm not going to go through the process, ESPECIALLY if I detect toxicity towards me
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

you know what
I'll give
this game
a chance. I'll see how things are, if it's just that contingent I'm going to just avoid interacting with them from now on
@Dunker I'm not replacing out for now
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1222 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1221, Fro99er wrote:Nobody’s even being toxic, gamma
That's what I feel is happening, at least from 2iam and mulch
One thing I'm glad about is I know that fissure is mulch because if he tried to meta me without that information being available to me I'd lose my goddamn mind
Anyway I'm gonna go back to catch-up since interacting in the now has proved to be a very bad idea.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1226 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

cutting this one short cos wanted my reads at the bottom
In post 202, Transcend wrote:Welcome to the Transcend Tunnel.

Please enjoy your stay as you're going to be here until you die.
I would like it if you explained why that post is bs
In post 205, Transcend wrote:Don't worry about the cat aneninen and macabre. I have a cat free birbcage with the best birb food since i think you are town birbs.
I just realized before Carca replaced out we had
3 birds
a dog
a cat
a mouse
I feel like I'm in a saturday morning cartoon
In post 211, rb wrote:VOTE: lovebirb

If ur wrong on lovebirb we are lynch brassman tomorrow
yeah no
I'm not going to let this go down, I don't like this early vote bartering,
In post 215, Mulch wrote:VOTE: frogger

Rofl he’s scum
In post 216, Mulch wrote:UNVOTE: frogger

Maybe not

Let
Me read tbh
This guy
I'm not sure what the hell he's doing but he's being very crazy with his vote
idk I think he might be town? Sorta recall him doing this in mini 1923
also if Mulch tries to come at me with a specific line he's gonna fuckin get rekt
In post 218, Carcalilly wrote:there are no wagons I like
froggy, trans, maybe others idk, what do you think of this? I'm kinda scumleaning this post rn but I want others to chime in too
In post 220, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 219, Lovebird wrote:
In post 194, Carcalilly wrote:Pigeon, give all the opinions. That's what this game is about.

Also, 2inamil is town. I have zero doubts.
In post 195, Lovebird wrote:Could you explain that for me?
I cannot explain without consent.
Uh oh
not discussing further cos mod said no but I think I know why carca got replaced
In post 229, Lovebird wrote:His vote on me seemed opportunistic. He was calling someone else obvscum and still voted me, didn't seem to care about his own read or getting people to follow him.
hm
I know some scum meta for rb so I can dive him if I feel like it's necessary
but for now I'm, just gonna work without the dive
In post 232, brassherald wrote:Okay, bigger post here, taking a shot at some reads with my feelings. I don't like wall posts, so I will try to avoid walling on this.

Mulch: I do not like that he decided to tell everyone he is town in his first post. Plus, he's pushing for a policy lynch immediately?
Uneasy feelings

rb is way too aggressive pushing me early. I think he's probably just town trying to stir up some shit to catch scum, especially emphasized by his new vote of Lovebird.
Not feeling bad about him

Fro99er's and on feels very towny. Genuinely trying to make progress and push up people, though, he does seem a bit uneasy. That being said, I still feel
town lean

Transcend, I am a bit confused on, mostly because I do not know what was about. Feeling a little uneasy after that.

Carcalilly has come just short of full on claiming for herself and twoinamillion.
Townreads
for both of them.

Lovebird, I really do not like that he OMGUSed a person who sways heavily town, and before that he seems to be pushing on just weird points.
Uneasy

Macabre has a lot of posts very early, but nothing since. I don't love it, but still null.

Kokichi seems like he's being opportunistic with votes, and is already accusing multiple people of being scum after feeling the need to point out he is town, which seems a bit extreme for someone with just 7 posts, and no information or reads.
Uneasy

Unabombah has posted a few times, but I'm clueless here.
Null

Aneninen's and feel good, in general. Enough to
townlean

Only other one that sticks out to me (I.E. is not totally null for the complete lack of posts) is Lil Uzi Vert. He posted 4 times, two of which are empty second votes. Seems to me like he's trying to both lurk and be early on a wagon that takes full hold. I want to hear from him, and I will just put this here VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert
Gonna break down what I myself think of the people analyzed here cos I feel like it's a good point to do so
Mulch: idk dude seems rather toxic but I'm not feeling like he's scum tbh, gamneplay feels more like his towngame rn
rb: idk I liked him at first but I'm kinda feeling he could be scum too
Froggy: not a fan of his play so far, but he's not a super-strong suspicion currently
Transcend: I feel like he'd have an easy time pushing me? Town lean currently. I am completely baffled by his reads at this point in the catch-up tho
Carca and 2iam: idk about 2iam in relation to this but I'm honestly thinking Carca is actually town because {OVERFLOW ERROR TOO MUCH NOPE}, 2iam still scummy tho
Lovebird: I'm kinda syncing up with them, townread, plus I think they're lurkerscum? might have to dive them at some point to check that
Macabre: dude speaks weird but I think they could be town currently
Kokichi: I kinda feel he's faking confidence at this point, gonna wait and see how he responds to certain things first however
Una: gut town lezgo
Aneni: posts feel like filler. scumlean.
LUV: honestly this could be scum him. I think I recall scum!LUV being less engaged (this is a meta read across two games but I
miiiiiight
be wrong on one). Plus association with 2iam makes me suspect him, scumlean/read
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

why did trans have to post reads right after ;-;
In post 234, Transcend wrote:I always tell myself, okay I'm going to do an in depth analysis of the thread, then when I go to do it, I suddenly have zero motivation whatsoever. But I will provide some muscle memory reads.

1. UnaBombaH -
Null.
Currently this man is null. Normally I have a fairly confident read on him by the end of day 1, and I'm sure that will be the case soon. But some players are still in the meme stage and this guy is one of them. Once he begins to make solvy posts then his alignment will be easy to depict IMO.

2. Mulch -
Null.
I guarantee you, if I scumread Mulch at the moment he would be a first priority, day one lynch in my books. But I don't at the moment. But as I've said in many games past, the dude is a complete and utter wildcard, and I refuse to ever commit to a townread on him because if I mark him as town then I focus on the wrong people. The Otws policy lynch attempt was weird, but not really alignment indicative IMO. Defense on Lovebird weird as well but eh. The "LYNCH THE SHIT OUT OF MULCH" gauge isn't all the way full.

3. Fro99er -
Lean-Town.
I think with a red!Lovebird then Frog's probably town. I like the reads he posted earlier. Most of them were pretty sound. He's a fairly strong scum player though so not someone I'd stake all the chips on being town. In fact, if we flip Lovebird and she's green then I'd probably eyeball Fro99er a bit. I wasn't a fan of Fro9 voting Love, then brass, then Love again because "Ane was voting there" when that was his RVS vote. ust a little quirky nothing too alarming at this currently point in time.

4. TwentyThreeNineteen -
Null.
Think he made a meme intro then just dipped. Interested to see what kind of content he creates.

5. Carcalilly -
Blatant Fucking Town.
I will fight anyone who disagrees with this.

6. Lil Uzi Vert
Null.
Not a whole lot on the table from LUV yet. Two empty votes, which is typical for him. I'm sure in due time he'll make more solvy posts.

7. Assemblerotws -
Lean scum.
I was not a fan of his reaction to Mulch. The tone in it feels pretty scummy.

8. Macabre -
Town.
Cuz

9. Kokichi Oma -
Null
Normally I always SR this guy, but his posts have actually been okay this time. Not enough to want to call him town by any stretch of the matter though.

10. Aneninen -
Lean town.
His catch up posts have been fairly good. I like how he's digging deep into everything. Not exactly something scum can't fake, but I think his tone is town as well. I do, however want this guy to make a push some time soon with all the information he's collected.

11. texcat -
Lean town.
Muscle memory tells me that she had a deece post or two.

12. brassherald -
Null.
I'm excited for him to develop solvy posts because I spectated his Newbie game and he dominated it. I also find it fascinating he's an actual attorney. A fraction of why I joined this game. Not a mega fan of the attention on him but I don't think it's absolutely scum motivated.

13. rb -
Town.
Isn't making manufactured, calculated bullshit scum pushes and is genuinely solving the game imo.

14. TwoInAMillion -
Lean-Town.
I remember him having a good post or two, but he hasn't voted independently this game which kinda bothers me. Friendly reminder, no one batted an eyelash at Flavor Leaf being scum in Src's game except for you so you have a lot to bring to the table. I'd love to see it.

15. Transcend -
DOGGO!!!!!

16. Lovebird -
Scum.
Haven't been a fan of her all game as you should know. And I'm going a bit more in depth now. I don'tthink any of her votes have been good at all. The tex vote was pretty terrible. It reads like "hmmmm everyone is towny except for this gal and I don't know what to push so I'll just push this." and I don't like it. Then her votes thereafter have been baseless votes on people that have hopped on her wagon. That's typical scum behavior.

17. Jodaxq -
Null.
Don't remember anything from her but I badly misread her last game and don't plan to do the same this time!

Pedit: whoa brass post finna read
scrolling downwards:
Una I townread mostly cos I like his votes; mulch read is acceptable; seems to be with me on some of froggy's content but not with me on the read cos of his own reads, I can accept this; 2319 is null as well; carca I'm with Trans about them being town; LUV I feel like his limited activity might be more indicative of scum!LUV; assebler I'm not with the scum read, dude feels pretty cheesed off at being PLed and it feels like a towny reaction; Macabre and KO I went over before, not much to comment here; Aneni I feel like is trying to fluff up the thread by making something out of nothing posts, like pls just reply to posts normally and don't break them up if the original isn't super-long; text seems aight but the dayvig comment was a bit fluffy;
okay here's what I'm kinda here for, his brass read. It makes me curious in a couple ways. Trans I'm pretty sure you knew about titus being a lawyer, what's interesting about brass being one that doesn't make Titus interesting. My personal experience with brass tells me he has a tendency to get into trouble as town for things that under the microscope aren't that bad, which imo is 100% the case with the "I'm bad at d1s" thing (wait that's a Titus thing too, if brass wasn't clearly a newb I'd start sussing them for being a Titus alt). I feel like the call for attention on my slot is a bit suss at least wrt rb. on to others;
rb: idk his vote bartering at the stage of the game it happened felt scummy; 2iam yeah I think he already knows he's under the microscope for Screen's game and is trying t act like he's in a tunneled state like he was for most of that game if not all of it; lovebird yeah the tex vote is a fair point but I think lovebird might be a person who doesn't care if the get scumread for hopping on a cw of themselves; joda not much yet in the catch-up but I'm hoping I can gutread her like I've done the past few games, in the now she seems p good
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1227, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 1222, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1221, Fro99er wrote:Nobody’s even being toxic, gamma
That's what I feel is happening, at least from 2iam and mulch
One thing I'm glad about is I know that fissure is mulch because if he tried to meta me without that information being available to me I'd lose my goddamn mind
Anyway I'm gonna go back to catch-up since interacting in the now has proved to be a very bad idea.

I'm glad you think that anyone who thinks you're wrong is toxic.
It's the way you're going about it, it doesn't feel like you care to correct me you just want to make me look stupid
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1232 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

No one has been on besides
you (lol)
Mulch (also one of the problem people)
Trans (I don't think he scumreads you)
frogger (is on your side)
LUV (all he did was pop in and attack me, that's actually probscum)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I mean since I've started going after you
How about you not take things out of context
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 235, Mulch wrote:
In post 233, Fro99er wrote:Mulch go ahead and explain what led to your “frog is scum” reaction
You weren't doing short reactionary posts

And I didn't like your pushes

I think your just being bad tho
Yeah none of this is really why I was scumreading Frogger so don't accuse me of sheeping mulch when I'm clearly not
In post 248, Transcend wrote:ATTN THOSE WHO TR LOVEBIRD:
In post 225, Dunkerdoodles wrote:(5) Lovebird: Aneninen, Transcend, Fro99er, TwoInAMillion, rb

If Love is town then who is scum on the mislynch? Or is it an all town motivated mislynch?
aneni, 2iam, rb, frogger could be scum
def don't think it's 100% town
In post 264, Mulch wrote:VOTE: Brassheld

I can't tell if bad town or scum but needs to go

Scumreading people for saying "I'm town."

Unless somebody has a reason this guy is town...
how about the fact he's a newb
In post 280, Mulch wrote:
In post 279, Carcalilly wrote:I'd expect everyone to get used to the hi-welcome-im-
(color=green)TOWN(/green)
Carca you are so incredibly obvtown rn
yeah but not for the quoted post
In post 286, brassherald wrote:The issue I have with that at the start is that it reads to me like you are coming in with a guilty conscience.

Your reaction to this is just pushing up more red flags to me, to be honest. Showing up feeling the need to assure everyone you are town, pushing a policy lynch with no information and now pushing that my read on you is bad town. You're just upset I'm scum leaning you, Mulch, it's plain and simple and everyone else can see that.
Okay I personally hate that first sentence. Mulch knows why
In post 289, Mulch wrote:Can you go into the "guilty conscious" thing for me? Idrgi
okay do you have a literal inability to spell the word "conscience"?
In post 311, Mulch wrote:VOTE: Jodax

I'm feeling you man. I don't even feel the scum vibes I felt before. I think your willingness to go after me considering you are a new player is relatively towny.
why is that town for him because he's new? You're not exactly that scary of a target, plus I feel more experienced players would be more willing to go after you given your history
In post 315, Mulch wrote:Just to briefly go over some other townreads

Una's been doing their friendly nature and tone that I expect when they are town, Carc is sort o obvious town because they are aggresive and scumread me for a good reason (misguided but good, they didn't know I changed my style), Macabre- loved his comment about being wary of me, gut town vibes. Kokichi afaict only jokes about being scum like that as town. Possibly misreading them. Rb is just obvious town his scum game suckz. Transcend I can already tell is town luv u doggo
ur wrong about rb!scum being bad, he's quite good

@2iam (in the now) but no one else has been on who would be likely to vote you
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1236, Transcend wrote:IF THIS IS A MISLYNCH CAN I HAVE AUTO DOC ON ME BECAUSE I REALLY DONT LIKE GETTING N1ED ESPECIALLY WHEN MY IDEAS DONT GET PUSHED THROUGH
hwooph
idk I feel like I could make a joke here but I'm not in the mood to
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 329, rb wrote:Fro99er is town
In post 330, rb wrote:Lilly is 3rd party
In post 331, rb wrote:Brassherald is mafia
meh, absolutely atrocious, bad
In post 340, rb wrote:
In post 338, Carcalilly wrote:
rb wrote:Lilly is 3rd party
In post 1, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
This game is confirmed
town
vs
mafia
, there is no third party.
That's what a 3rd party would say
ur a dumdum
he's trying to hard to look dense I think he's scum bois

ending on the bottom of page 14, will return tomorrow with more but I have to leave now
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1245, Kokichi Oma wrote:Hi gamma, why should I change my read on your slot
Because this wagon on me is stupid and very likely scum motivated imo
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1293 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1249, Almost50 wrote:UNVOTE:

Something tells me it's Fissure, 2319, Fro993r & Lovebird

I'm going to test that theory by voting here:

VOTE: Fissure
Not feeling that team pal
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1251, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1242, Transcend wrote:gamma im really not a fan at what you're focusing on in your catch ups
to both of you: what wrong with "what I'm focusing on"?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1257, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Day needs to end.
can we lynch this
hold up lemme find something reeeeeeeal quickety
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Willing to Lynch Lil Uzi Vert today?

(If you're playing please answer with 'Yes' or 'No'.)

• Una
    ~ Yes/No
    Mulch
    ~ Yes/No
    Froggy
    ~ Yes/No
    ~ Yes/No
    A50
    ~ Yes/No
    LUV
    ~ Yes/
    No

Assemble
    ~ Yes/No
    Macabre
    ~ Yes/No
    Kokichi
    ~ Yes/No
    Aneni
    ~ Yes/No
    texcat
    ~ Yes/No
Gamma Emerald
~
Yes
/No
rb
~ Yes/No
2iam
~ Yes/No
Trans
~ Yes/No
Lovebirb
~ Yes/No
Joda
~ Yes/No[/list]

VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1300 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1298, Aneninen wrote:To tell the truth, I haven't read Gamma's posts thoroughly. That's a kind of detailed catching-up I've seen from town (trying to read everything carefully) and scum (wasting town's time) too. I've even done both of them.

However, the rage starting around is something feels town.
I know this feeling too well from the past. When I get wagoned, scumread for reasons I don't understand (or for silly reasons or no reasons at all), and there are a bunch of players who keep scumreading me
regardless of what I do
and I feel upset. (I never consider replacing out, though.)
It
is
possible that Gamma's faking this kind of rage as scum. But I guess it's really hard to do so as scum. Or at least, whenever I fake-rage as scum I
know
it's f-cking calculated and sounds fake, even if the others don't notice it.

So, a question for those who has actually
read
all of Gamma's posts. Can you point out the scummy things in
his
posts for me? Because I have a feeling that this thing is happening. And I know it's only a feeling: I haven't examined the players on the Brassherald/Gamma wagon whether this tell fits for them. And I don't have time to do so now. But I think it's more likely a wagon which is happening because that slot seems to be an easy lynch.
Honestly that seems like a fair contingent of my wagon
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1267, Kokichi Oma wrote:Gamma/Transcend/Texcat
wait
you're aware that this game is 17p right
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1302 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1271, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1269, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1259, Transcend wrote:IF DAY NEEDS TO END THEN WHY ARE YOU PARKED ON A TWO VOTE SHITYLNC
Needs to end and wanting it to end are two different things :)
I could care less whether the day ends or not in a lynch. I just know we’re at the point where we need new information from flips and night actions. Would I prefer it be who I’m voting? Yes. Maybe me bringing this up is my way is encouraging votes there.
What is you're opinion of the idea of me being lynched? I don't want your read on me, I want your thoughts on the idea of my lynch.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1274, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1231, TwoInAMillion wrote:I may be a bit overreactive to people like Gamma but it's because scum tend to gravitate towards attacking me when I am town for some reason.
Same with me - I can actually sympathize with this sentiment.
I think it's because we are both "always" mislynchable in a way with how we post and present our thoughts, but still more vocal (and maybe even sometimes more on point) than the slots that tend to lurk or play fence-sitty.. :?

So I'd say it's actually a "thing" that scum pushes for players like you and me as mislynches D1-D3, and tries to leave the even worse lynchbaits to LyLo. :lol:

#GivingMyselfAPush #IStillThinkYouMightBeScumThisGame
Honestly that's true, I recall in open 688 I tried to leave the navyslot to lylo
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (isolation #29) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1277, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1214, Gamma Emerald wrote:But if no one's going to give me a chance I'm not going to go through the process, ESPECIALLY if I detect toxicity towards me
I assume you checked the playerlist/parts of the game before subbing in?
This tone still doesn't sit well with me, even though I can definitely understand the emotion he's trying to convey here. (I've joined a slot that was heavily, and falsely, scumread too, and it can get overwhelming easily)
Yeah I checked the playerlist and had been glancing at the early game, honestly I would have still replaced in even knowing about the wagon on brass cos my last time I tried to replace in to town it up I kinda sucked at it (Newbie 1849 for those wondering). It kinda feels a bit like that game tbh, people scumreading my predecessor for stuff they shouldn't (here it's just not scummy there it was twtbaw) and I'm not getting a very good reception like what happened there.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1305 (isolation #30) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1287, Macabre wrote:I see it in the stars! The gem cannot die until the bad people voting papergirl see it through!
In post 1288, Macabre wrote:The dog pulls at good thoughts, others he gnarls on and destroys! Low energy!
what and what
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1291, texcat wrote:
In post 1266, Fissure wrote:btw kokichi and I actually are masons

lol
I'm not buying it. Can you explain why you weren't masons a week ago, but are masons now? What has changed? Do you have day chat as masons?
:igmeou:
Why is it not credible? Did they push each other?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why is that scummy from Joda if I'm town?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1310 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1309, texcat wrote:
In post 1301, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1267, Kokichi Oma wrote:Gamma/Transcend/Texcat
wait
you're aware that this game is 17p right
I know it's my confirmation bias, but that really looked like a fake town slip to me. Did not feel real at all.
In post 1306, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1291, texcat wrote:
In post 1266, Fissure wrote:btw kokichi and I actually are masons

lol
I'm not buying it. Can you explain why you weren't masons a week ago, but are masons now? What has changed? Do you have day chat as masons?
:igmeou:
Why is it not credible? Did they push each other?
Koki has softed bulletproof.
Then he claimed to me masons with Mulch, and Mulch denied it.
Then he claimed to be a day friendly neighbor exposed to Mulch, and Mulch again denied it.

You should really just do a quick ISO of Kokichi, but keep your waders on.
why is claiming multiple roles scummy
also that wasn't a townslip imo, just him forgetting what type of game he was in
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1304, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1277, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1214, Gamma Emerald wrote:But if no one's going to give me a chance I'm not going to go through the process, ESPECIALLY if I detect toxicity towards me
I assume you checked the playerlist/parts of the game before subbing in?
This tone still doesn't sit well with me, even though I can definitely understand the emotion he's trying to convey here. (I've joined a slot that was heavily, and falsely, scumread too, and it can get overwhelming easily)
Yeah I checked the playerlist and had been glancing at the early game, honestly I would have still replaced in even knowing about the wagon on brass cos my last time I tried to replace in to town it up I kinda sucked at it (Newbie 1849 for those wondering). It kinda feels a bit like that game tbh, people scumreading my predecessor for stuff they shouldn't (here it's just not scummy there it was twtbaw) and I'm not getting a very good reception like what happened there.
@Aneni
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1315 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1314, texcat wrote:Do you think fake claiming is townie?? What if he was counterclaimed?
It's not really townie but I don't see why it's scummy either. I've seen people fakeclaim and fakesoft as both aligns, if he's counterclaimed then whoops
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1319 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1316, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Aneninen, none of what you scum read for is alignment indicative.
scumread who?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (isolation #37) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1320, texcat wrote:
In post 1315, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1314, texcat wrote:Do you think fake claiming is townie?? What if he was counterclaimed?
It's not really townie but I don't see why it's scummy either. I've seen people fakeclaim and fakesoft as both aligns, if he's counterclaimed then whoops
I have too, but usually when town fake claims they are able to explain, at some point, why they did it, what the town motivation was. We never saw any follow-up from Koki, like... Here's what I learned from reactions to my fake claims. All we saw was another fake claim.
Meh fair
Still don't think I'm gonna vote him yet
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What am I at
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (isolation #39) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay I'm L-1 thank god thought I was hammered
I'm a PR, get off me now

@A50 that makes sense kinda, I'll look over some of his scumgames and compare, but just from what I'm seeing here he seems towny
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Wow legit fuck you UZI
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

No? There's an advantage to not fully claiming: scum doesn't know whether you're protective or not.
Lynch uzi 100% day 2
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1339, Transcend wrote:Were you town tho
Yes
In post 1340, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Plus reaction test annoyed me.
What reaction test?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

1 shot vig
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1351 (isolation #44) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1347, Transcend wrote:DYING WORDS LOVE MUFFIN IS SCUM PLEASE CUCK HER
Not before LUV 100%
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (isolation #45) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1352, UnaBombaH wrote:Well, that's just great. :facepalm:

Why on earth didn't you post anything earlier then?

Mulch/LUV makes sense as of now then.
I didn't think it was that much of a problem before.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (isolation #46) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1353, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Vigilantes cannot be scum in Normal. Town would’ve claimed.
No
With one shot if scum have an rb they can negate me instantly
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (isolation #47) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1362, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:NRG doesn’t give scum roleblocker or roleblocking like roles like that anymore.
want me to prove you absolutely fucking wrong bitch?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (isolation #48) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (isolation #49) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1386, Transcend wrote:Gamma this is the final post

Are you
HARD CLAIMING
1 shot vig?
Yes
I have a modifier but I'm not claiming it because I don't see a need to, it's basically irrelevant
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1393 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

It's miller, but it only activates the night I use my shot, that's why it's irrelevant
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (isolation #51) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1401, TwoInAMillion wrote:Isn't this a normal game?
Yes, but normal games can have non-normal roles as long as they aren't blacklisted.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (isolation #52) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1403, TwoInAMillion wrote:I just find it unlikely that our first two claims are such wierd roles.
Do you seriously think Una is serious?
Plus there's been singleshot vig's in larges before.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1417 (isolation #53) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1412, Transcend wrote:
In post 1406, Transcend wrote:Would radiant cowbells cephrir and mhsmith let that shit pass?

Would ANYONE let that shit pass
Ebwop
I mean they let willbooster, a very circumstantial role, pass because my game was built around it
also Boon is back-up mod not reviewer, he doesn't have to let a role pass
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1421 (isolation #54) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Now, let's get LUV, who after I claimed PR changed tune without previously expressing willingness to vote me
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (isolation #55) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1419, Transcend wrote:
Would radiant cowbells cephrir and mhsmith let that shit pass?

A50 If the answer to this is yes, then auto hammer him

Otherwise keep him alive
OPPOSITE YOU FUCKFAFE HDF
GS:KF :L HDGG:
if they let it pass then you shoyuldn't hammer me
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1426 (isolation #56) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

S_S? This is Dunkerdoodles
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1436 (isolation #57) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1434, TwoInAMillion wrote:Also, this is another situation where Gamma should have claimed conditional miller first post if he was town.
Not really? There's a condition to it, so mafia would think "what is the condition for" and likely make the connection that it was tied to a power
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (isolation #58) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1433, Transcend wrote:"Oh you fucked the vig shot. We shall punish you by giving you a Miller modifier which scans you guilty to all cops when you're already confirmed town".

Srsly.
It's
just
for the night I shoot.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (isolation #59) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1450, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1406, Transcend wrote:Would radiant cowbells and mhsmith let that shit pass?

no

they wouldn't let me use a traitor enabler which de-traitored a traitor if it died

traitor is a normal role and enabler is a normal modifier, but traitor-enabler they didn't permit because it had fucked mechanics.

I seriously doubt they let 1 shot vig miller pass
No? I have one shot, and on that night that I shoot I have a miller status
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (isolation #60) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Honestly traitor enabler is borderline alignment changing. My role isn't.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (isolation #61) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@A50 yeah the miller status is independent of the alignment of my target and is just for the night I use it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (isolation #62) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1459, Transcend wrote:Got some questions to ask everyone

1) How excited are you for this game?
2) Where did you hear about this site/where did you come from?
3) If you had to bet the game on one player's alignment who would it be? Basically, who can you read best?
4) what aspects of your play do you seek to improve?
5) What is your general scumhunting mindset?
GO
FUCK
YOURSELF
btw you did this exact same thing last game and guess what? I was town! So CAN YOUR PIEHOLE.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (isolation #63) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Transcend
I'm giving you one chance
Stop this idiocy
Or I never defend your play again
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (isolation #64) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1469, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1458, Gamma Emerald wrote:Honestly traitor enabler is borderline alignment changing. My role isn't.
it's not alignment changing. It just makes a traitor equivalent to a mafia goon.

just like a doctor enabler dying means a doctor loses his doctor power.
That's different though: doctor enabler depowers. Traitor enabler empowers
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1477 (isolation #65) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1475, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1471, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1469, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1458, Gamma Emerald wrote:Honestly traitor enabler is borderline alignment changing. My role isn't.
it's not alignment changing. It just makes a traitor equivalent to a mafia goon.

just like a doctor enabler dying means a doctor loses his doctor power.
That's different though: doctor enabler depowers. Traitor enabler empowers
stop arguing NRG mechanics with me

you are the dude that thought a mafia miller could exist. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'd thought there was past speculation of it and it clouded my judgment
fuck off
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1480 (isolation #66) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1478, Fro99er wrote:nah, i'm not gonna fuck off

why so heated man?
Because this whole time I've faced nothing but opposition for the most part.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (isolation #67) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1481, Transcend wrote:ONoze hook is moofier miller

Bonskyz town. Vot hook

Town win zzzzz!
You know what
I'm motherfucking done with you [CENSORED]s,.
VOTE: Gamma Emerald
I'm placing you on a watchlist bub. One more fuckup and you get WOTCed. I'm not having a complete jerk in my games.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1487 (isolation #68) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1486, Transcend wrote:I mean sorry you had a shit slot but it happens dude
No
This game has a shit playerlist
You're the shittiest
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (isolation #69) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

No
You guys decided to be 100% cancer, honestly I'm glad to be lynched because that means I don't have to play with this playerlist anymore
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (isolation #70) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1492, Fro99er wrote:I'm having fun
WELL I'M NOT
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (isolation #71) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1499, Transcend wrote:Look dude if you wanna crack a joke about a fuck up i made in a past game feel free to do it

I'll probably laugh along with it
Im not in a oking mood rn. I'm 9001% Serious rn that you need to stop being so goddamn cocksure
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (isolation #72) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I already hammered
I'm fucking done with this hellhole
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1508 (isolation #73) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1505, Fro99er wrote:gamma, what would have happened if you get cop checked the night you shot your vig shot?

it should say in your role pm
I would return a guilty result
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (isolation #74) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1509, Transcend wrote:He just self hammered cause i called mega shit on his claim lol.

Edit Why are you so mad dude. If you read the game you'd know you would be subbing into a bad slot. Everyone on ms subs into a bad slot. It's up to you to have dignity about it.
I don't care about subbing into bad slots, I did it deliberately recently
the problem is no one giving me a chance to play the game before pre-deciding what they think of me
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (isolation #75) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1511, Transcend wrote:I subbed into luvs shitty slot in jjs game

I got absolutely smashed but had a good attitude about it

Why can't you do the same?
Did they completely tunnel you out of the gate with no consideration of "oh this is a fresh player maybe we should give them a chance"?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (isolation #76) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1512, Transcend wrote:WE DID GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO PLAY THO LOL

YOUR CATCH UPS WERE SO TERRIBLE
HOW
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1519 (isolation #77) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1515, Transcend wrote:Yes lol.
this just proof you're cancer. If you actually cared about it you'd tell me what I was doing wrong, but instead you troll me incessantly
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1521 (isolation #78) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You didn't tell me HOW it was bad
If you want to help you provide CONSTRUCTIVE criticism
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1523 (isolation #79) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1522, Transcend wrote:And you are not gonna guilt trip me in this twilight.

Lolno.
Yeah because you're literally incapable of felling guilt
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1527 (isolation #80) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1525, Transcend wrote:Then that sucks.

You are flipping scum, you got got, you and i both know this. You say in being immature about this but how about you take a look in the mirror for a sec.
If you were to tell me how my catchup was wrong I wouldn't be this cheesed off
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1528 (isolation #81) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1526, Transcend wrote:incorrect.

I feel guilt all the time.

But in a scenario like this, i maintain the right to not have any guilt.
says the guy who shamelessly hammered 3 town in a nightless micro
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1531 (isolation #82) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1530, Transcend wrote:I'll quote every thing i did to give you a chance that you're being ignorant about.
Go ahead. I bet there's nothing saying how I should actually improve.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1539 (isolation #83) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1532, Transcend wrote:
In post 1169, Transcend wrote:Ok gamma
In post 1213, Transcend wrote:Agree

You're good enough to defend a bad slot

And honestly brass wasn't even terrible
In post 1215, Transcend wrote:Anyways ge hear me out dude

Fro9 mulch and rb are the ones that want your head

People like me and jodaxq will hear you out since we aren't sold on your slot being scum at this given time.
In post 1219, Transcend wrote:Just finish your catch up gamma.
In post 1220, Transcend wrote:By the way your reads are very much not aligned with mine at the moment.
In post 1242, Transcend wrote:gamma im really not a fan at what you're focusing on in your catch ups
In post 1256, Transcend wrote:But Hamas push is badhis catch up is cad bad ithink he us the mafia i think imight vote to him soon but just McCain mg sure
In post 1384, Transcend wrote:UNVOTE:

Oh shit he is L1 lol
In post 1386, Transcend wrote:Gamma this is the final post

Are you
HARD CLAIMING
1 shot vig?
In post 1392, Transcend wrote:You're claiming it Because you're fucking getting lynched

Now full claim or die.
None of this is along the lines of "this is what you're doing wrong and this is how you fix it"
get bent
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1541 (isolation #84) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Well will you help me now?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1543 (isolation #85) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Fine. I'll be sure to do that.
Also you're still on my watchlist but I'm not as upset now.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1548 (isolation #86) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I decided to cool off because I actually wanted to get better.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1559 (isolation #87) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1554, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1546, Transcend wrote:
In post 1544, Kokichi Oma wrote:Don't forget transcend is still his partner.
If i said i was in a masonry would you shut the fuck up about it
Yeah..A scum masonry...
You
are
aware scum masons are banned from normals right? If not then you should take the night phase to familiarize yourself with the Normal Guidelines.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1562 (isolation #88) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 19, Kokichi Oma wrote:Hi, everyone. I hope we have a fun game. I'm totally not mafia by the way. Swearzies.

In post 21, Kokichi Oma wrote:Okay! What's my future?
liar
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1564 (isolation #89) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1561, Fissure wrote:Btw

I’m gonna take credit for the brass lynch

1/1 boyz
lol you get 0 "credit"
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1568 (isolation #90) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1566, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1559, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1554, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1546, Transcend wrote:
In post 1544, Kokichi Oma wrote:Don't forget transcend is still his partner.
If i said i was in a masonry would you shut the fuck up about it
Yeah..A scum masonry...
You
are
aware scum masons are banned from normals right? If not then you should take the night phase to familiarize yourself with the Normal Guidelines.
:facepalm:

a scum masonry is called a scum team
tru
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1571 (isolation #91) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1570, Transcend wrote:

1/1 boyz

Stfu that was all rb.
lolno
he started it but you + Frogger finnished it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1573 (isolation #92) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1572, Kokichi Oma wrote:Rb is a weird way to say Kokichi
In post 1571, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1570, Transcend wrote:

1/1 boyz

Stfu that was all rb.
lolno
he started it but you + Frogger finnished it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1576 (isolation #93) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

you barely pushed me comparatively lol
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (isolation #94) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1579, Fro99er wrote:I ate a fly
is this serious
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (isolation #95) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also lol @ you thinking I would never shade my own team
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1592 (isolation #96) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Again
What makes you think I don't know exactly what I'm doing
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2391 (isolation #97) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

lol all this game did was fix a glaring hole in my scum meta for me
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”