starkmoon
Mafia Scum
starkmoon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:38 am

Post by starkmoon »

vote encryptor

I missed a lot of the start of day... sorry guys. Been lying in bed convinced I am dying.
Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them more.
starkmoon
starkmoon
Mafia Scum
starkmoon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:05 am

Post by starkmoon »

Back from my hols, feeling 100% healithier than before and going to read up and post asap, just gimme a day to unpack and do all that post-holiday crap.
starkmoon
starkmoon
Mafia Scum
starkmoon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:20 pm

Post by starkmoon »

Am in the middle of putting together a looong post, but relapsed into blergh sickness after my hols.

Initial thoughts on the game so far...

Not sure which side of the Igcognito bandwagon I am most worried about at the moment. It grew up out of almost nothing, but his lack of adequate rebuttal and his almost diva-esque storming off are also suspicious. I am also not entirely sure where the wagon on Mellowed grew from, so I am going to have to read again, preferably in paper form. (My college are going to kill me if they find out what I have been using my free printing for.)

I will attempt a more thourough posting before midweek, though I cannot promise, as I was curled up in bed till about 7pm today, I hope you can forgive me.
starkmoon
starkmoon
Mafia Scum
starkmoon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:04 pm

Post by starkmoon »

OK, quick posting only... We are in an ok position with regards skills given to the scum. Assuming q21 is correct and the only powerrole we have left is Supersaint then the scum have two useless powerroles. Only the encryptor can be of any use to them now.

Dave is suspicious for the nature of the hammer yesterday, placing a vote that close to the lynch without checking the votecount is at very least a foolhardy move, if not an exceedingly bad cover story for scum.

He has also been inactive (I know I have been too so I can't really throw stones, but I am getting less ill every day, just a bad cough and exhaustion to fight off now) Dave however has posted, and not really posted anything like an analysis, and place the hammer vote.

I am going to
vote Dave
at this point.

I hope to get back to the pc properly this week, I am getting bored of daytime TV and want to be able to spend my time on the internet again.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”