farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #36 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

Wait DGB is alive something must be done to fix that.
vote: DrippingGoofBall
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #149 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:16 am

Post by farside22 »

Not to rock the boat, but i see no case except Taff's joke comment claim about role blocker. Considering the game is semi open people can claim the stuff like vig and no one would be the wiser. I think claiming is dumb unless you are close to lynch and you better have a good reason behind your claim.
Why Elvis did you block who you blocked?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #223 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Mizzy wrote:
kabenon007 wrote:Well, I'm aiming for Mizzy. Why would a townie not know their own win condition? I don't care what she says, I can't see how she could get from that PM on the first page that townies wanted to be recruited by the winning cult.

...Although, that would make an interesting game... BM, you should jump on that.
Well, honestly, the rules are a bit vague there, aren't they? If a townie gets recruited by the winning cult, do they win with the cult because they're not a townie anymore? Or do they lose because they're not a townie anymore?

And Kab, you of all people ought to know that a townie can be stupid sometimes :P
I've played with you before and although the rules are different the town wants to win not be recruited. Your logic fails.
Vote: Mizzy
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #306 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

I changed my vote to mizzy but forgot to unvote. I don't know if I believe her myself, but since she will be leaving us. (Good Luck by the way the next few weeks will be rough and I should know). I think TSN is the better lynch.
unvote:
vote: TSN
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #367 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:52 am

Post by farside22 »

unvote:
vote: Armix

I'm not liking his lynch happy ways especially before we gain information from the Mod on whether TSPN was telling the truth or not.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #386 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:58 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote::roll: Can we bum rush armlx now? Thanks.
Not only that but will townies please stop killing yourselves. This in no way helps weed out cult members.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #444 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:16 am

Post by farside22 »

Korlash wrote:Ahh so many people ont he DoS wagon I want to vote...

First off:
jedi wrote:Some people have lives and can't post 20 times a day.
;_; I need you in some of my other games...

@ pooky: I find that L-3 in this game is not so much extra pressure, but more like... high probability of his lynch.

@ Mneme: No scum hunting? I can probably list a handful of people who you could argue that one on.

mac wrote:Also kinda feeling like that bit about normal scumtells could be an effort to encourage feelings of cold feet in anyone who's getting them over all the dead townies so far.
I'm kinda on both sides here. On one side I totally like the idea Mac just said here. But on the other I think that the town as a whole is trying to find easy, quick lynches so we can pack as many as possible in today, so to just jump on anything will boil the game down to luck.

I'm interested in other's thoguhts on this.
Kebenon wrote:Agree with armlx. There is only one lynch in a regular game, and we rely on scumtells for most of those. Why not here?
Because in this game town is looking for as many lynches as possible. Jumping on what you call "scum tells" means that people will jump on anyone for anything they see. they will turn something that would normaly jsut be one point, into a main case. On the other hand, if we waste time looking for a strong tell, we will only have time for a minimul number of lynches. This, and I am fianlly able to use it, looks to be a catch 22 in my book.

Question is, would you rather have 5 not so strong, cross your fingers lynches, or 2 well thougth out, good cases lynches?

Alright...

New ideas:

first off, it is in towns best interest to lynch many, quickly. it is in cults interest to not lynch. The more we lynch, the less likely they will be able to build up. In reality, cult has no reason to want to see 10 town dead, they want to see other cults dead yes, but not so much town. If your wanting scum tells try and find people who are acting like they want as many lynches, but doing things that slow them down. Also late bandwagoning, and a small bit of poor reasoning for votes are also good tells. (keeps up apperances but little to no effort has been made)

A game at this speed is about three steps from chaos. lurkers will be here. Many, some worse then others. This means if yoru town and fully believe in the lynch as many as possible you need to step up and either join a bandwagon you at least agree with and are willing to press, or find someone you think is scum quick fast and in a hurry. personally i do not think there should ever be anyone not voting simply because of the huge number of votes it takes to lynch someone. (exception is after a lynch occurs)

i do have a limited amount of time and I have been trying to put effort into a few of my games I have been neglecting so I'll end with a
vote: armlx

Armix wrote:"Very incorrect. 1) Most games have limited lynches and you trust these tells and 2) scum tells are part of scum hunting which is part of town winning.
Most games have one lynch, drastically less confusion and chaos as this one does, and a better amount of time to put into that lynch. Deadlines for a normal 12 person mafia may be the same as this one right? So we have what, 3 weeks per lynch on that one. 12 players so each person can better follow whats happening. and a hell of a lot less activity so players can anylize things better and more efficiently. This game has a -ASAP- per lynch policy, means players are trying to pack as many lynches as they can, they canonly do that by lynching fast. They can't lynch fast if they can only vote on solid scumtells. So they run with what they have.

1) You cannot link what happens in a normal game to what happens in this one.

2) DoS said he is weary of "obvious scumtells" You seem to be implying (as well as a few others) that he has said ignore ALL scum tells.

Alright thats enough from me... sorry for that but I gotta pack my content into one post unlike you active people who can do it in 20.. ><
First off I agree with you about Mneme comment. That said the rest of your comments are not to be. You may need to go back and read, but the Mod's decided to give us only 4 lynches for 1 day instead of as many as we want so your second point is no longer valid.
Back with the Mneme comment. Seriously has anyone really done anything but just point and join BW this game. That vote looks more then opportunist.
unvote:
vote: Mneme
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #506 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:51 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
Muerrto wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
Erg0 wrote:That would be correct, yes. I was busy over the weekend when the game exploded, hence I missed something like 14 pages of action. I'm playing now, though.
Ok, that's fair enough, just don't wanna let people use lurking as a strategy.
But you didn't unvote...
That is an accurate observation, yes...
So, since you didn't again, you are voting someone for not having access? Sounds dumb/opportunistic to me.
And wishy washy. I think a little pressure is needed on this one.
unvote:
vote: Xtoxm
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #508 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:Weren't you also in Weather Mafia, or do you not feel this is similar behavior?
Yes I was, but I've seen him playing better since that snafu. He usually isn't wishy washy these days.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #543 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:26 am

Post by farside22 »

I think more Jedi pressure is needed. I didn't care for his vote, but Armix is on my list as well.
unvote:
vote: Jedi
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #643 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Lowell wrote:
Andycyca wrote:Lowell, I'm sorry, but it actually matters who we lynch.

Vote: Lowell
I'm going to
unvote, vote andy

I mean, no, I get it, who we lynches matters. Thanks, that's brilliant. This is opportunistic and useless.
Gee are we OMGUS lowell? He is trying to make a point and I think you need to be a little more clear reasoning on your vote. Something tells me you might be right (gut feeling and something about Andy's comment I don't like), but I would like to see a better explanation for your vote and comments.
vote: Lowell
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #662 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:38 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:Farside's voting history has been pretty unstellar so far as well, mainly how fast it jumps. Its pretty insane even for this game.
pot this is kettle how are you doing? :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #690 (isolation #12) » Thu May 01, 2008 11:45 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:Farside's voting history has been pretty unstellar so far as well, mainly how fast it jumps. Its pretty insane even for this game.
pot this is kettle how are you doing? :roll:
My Votes: TSN, DoS, Jedi, You.

1 townie who was acting fairly scummy, 1 person who claimed survivorunder pressure, 1 claimed SK who has no reason to kill cult leaders which is the only thing he is useful for.

You: TSN, Jedi, Wayne, Mizzy, etc....

Your vote changes between lynches with each change of popular opinion.
This game is a bit different and some votes were for discussion. Mizzy, Jedi and now Lowell. It was quick vote for him to change from Andy to me without saying anything at all and you call me out? I just wonder how you can ignore his comment when he voted so quickly when I asked him to explain his vote better. He didn't, hasn't and apparently doesn't feel he needs to.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #757 (isolation #13) » Fri May 02, 2008 9:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Andycyca wrote:
Unvote

I'm willing to
:lol:
Sorry that is too funny
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #825 (isolation #14) » Sun May 04, 2008 2:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm just going to go with the flow. Apparently changing votes is scummie, but see that I'm really busy.
Unvote, Vote: Xtoxm
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #917 (isolation #15) » Wed May 07, 2008 9:49 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm a bit behind why is Kabonoon the play now? And when is deadline?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1008 (isolation #16) » Mon May 12, 2008 7:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Well this is easy for me. I said yesterday I didn't care for Lowell's comment and then he completely disregarded my question.
Vote: Lowell
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1133 (isolation #17) » Thu May 15, 2008 10:24 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm up for a PookyTheMagicalBear lynch next.
vote: Korlash
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1385 (isolation #18) » Sat May 17, 2008 1:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

unvote:
vote: mmeme

-fixed tags
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1499 (isolation #19) » Sun May 18, 2008 11:58 am

Post by farside22 »

I figured xtoxm was telling the truth since he cleared me. I'm not sure why DGB didn't say something sooner and has been quiet all game. Not like her at all. I say if xtoxm is not a recruiter then DGB is for sure. I'm leaning on DGB more because she is so quiet this game I forget she was here.
vote: DGB
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #20) » Sun May 18, 2008 12:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:I figured xtoxm was telling the truth since he cleared me. I'm not sure why DGB didn't say something sooner and has been quiet all game. Not like her at all. I say if xtoxm is not a recruiter then DGB is for sure. I'm leaning on DGB more because she is so quiet this game I forget she was here.
vote: DGB
Xtomx could "clear" you if he recruited you, or not.

Farside, you think I am scum in EVERY game. It's becoming tiresome.
Well were the heck have you been this game. Second that is not true. I think you are scum in only some games. A few I can't discuss since they are on going. :wink:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1638 (isolation #21) » Mon May 19, 2008 3:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:
I thought i'd said this in the role pms in the OP, but apparently not. Cult recruits may kill, even if the Cult Recruiter is dead.
Okay taking this into persective I understand why people are looking at those they believe were recruited. However if the town finds the other 2 recruiters then the town wins. So should we look into who we believe is a recruiter first.
Mod: How many more lynchs do we have today?
If we have a few more I think looking at more then just those people believe were recruited. If there is only 2 I will understand (although I assure you I was not recruited) then lynch those you believe to be recruited. Is this fair by all?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1656 (isolation #22) » Mon May 19, 2008 9:29 am

Post by farside22 »

unvote:

vote: Pooky

As stated killing recruiters wins the game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1666 (isolation #23) » Mon May 19, 2008 12:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

Fine I will go with what everyone says, but seriously Pooky needs to be next.
unvote:
vote: Cavebear:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1730 (isolation #24) » Fri May 23, 2008 9:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:
After last night, the town was expecting to be intact for a brand new day of random lynching!

Wrong. 1 man was missing, and that man was Andycyca. You also noticed that the massive trench that had been built to trap scum in the night, had been filled in. None of you even considered digging it up again. There was no way anyone was going to survive being buried under 20 feet of Earth.

AndyCyca - Tracker, Buried Alive, Night 2

9 of you remained, and you were far from hopeful. Especially with less lynches to reflect the reduced number of participants, would you ever be able to rid this town of the Elemental Cults?

It is now Day 3. No more than 2 deaths can occur today, and you have 1 week to make them happen. With 9 of you alive, 5 votes will lynch.

Good Luck,

BM
BM may we have an extension due to the holiday. I will be out of town Saturday - Monday.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2087 (isolation #25) » Fri May 30, 2008 11:02 am

Post by farside22 »

I sucked as a recuiter. Go town. I targeted Mizzy and when I saw she lied about the recuit thing I knew she was a recuiter. I tried to kill her and failed. I never got to anyone.
Overall too many unrecuitable roles to really give the recutiers a chance. Good game too all.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”