massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 22, 2004 7:50 pm

Post by massive »

vote mathcam
because, uh, someone's title told me to trust him less than usual, which is not at all.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:51 pm

Post by massive »

Note to self: In an invitational game with experienced players, you may NOT go away for the weekend!

I just saw (above me) Nanook pull the "maybe they're both townies" card, which is the second time someone has done that in this game (Cadmium did it earlier in regards to IS/Antrax, to draw attention to the mathcam/jadesmar discussion). I always find this suspicious because there's nothing to indicate that this is anywhere near the truth. The only way these people would want to put this idea forth is (a) because they know it's true or (b) they want us to believe that it's true. Surely, Nanook, you can't think that BOTH mathcam AND jadesmar could be innocent in this? Why would you? As a townie, you're supposed to be suspicious of everyone, not trusting of everyone. I can't see why you'd feel this way.

I actually like the way mathcam is following this through, enough to
unvote mathcam
at the very least, and then to
vote jadesmar
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:06 pm

Post by massive »

Yaw: If they were both scum together and staged the fight, why would they continue to bring it up all through day one? That doesn't make any sense. Antrax and IS are smart enough players to let it drop after registering it in the general populace. I -do- think, however, that you are certainly taking the easy way out.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:14 am

Post by massive »

Jaguar (in reference to Antrax's claimed role) wrote:Perhaps with three mafia groups it is an added bonus for the town as we are going to have a tough time to begin with.
... if you believe that Antrax's claim is true, why still three mafia groups? I'm just parsing semantics here ... I guess I'm trying to figure out if you believe Antrax's claim because you think the Gambino's are townies, or because of other reasons.

... the real reason I guess I'm asking this question is because I'm wondering about the killing groups. Up to this point we've been assuming three killing groups, and it makes sense to: Gambino, Corleone, Soprano. I was considering alternate possibilities to the kill pattern, and wondered if it was plausible that there's NO night communication between mafia families, resulting in the weird kill patterns. (The reason: We've only had two kills per night, and it's only the victims that's forcing us to think there are three killing parties.)

... that being said, I'm kinda discounting this theory because you can see some clear lines being drawn.

... Yaw and CoolBot have attached themselves to mathcam (a believed innocent at this point - I do this all the time as scum), so I'm guessing they're probably scum on different teams; I don't think Yaw would start out on his teammate if Antrax is scum, but CoolBot might have decided to come to the party late to match his innocence with his belief of mathcam.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:22 am

Post by massive »

I also feel like Yaw has really been tweaking at Antrax to get him to come off as beligerent. I guess I look at that bandwagon and I think "OK, mathcam has a legitimate reason to be on Antrax, but what's Yaw's deal really?" CoolBot also really stood out at me as suspicious when he jumped on the bandwagon.

In an attempt to feel like my life means something, I'll
vote Yaw
. I don't want to see Antrax lynched but I understand a lot of the ramifications of lynching him that will benefit the town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”