Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #200) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:30 am

Post by Surye »

NabakovNabakov wrote:
Hello, Mr Mayor, Surye, Sir: Can you please answer these questions? Thank you

In what capacity do you receive police reports (does the mod send you a brief or do they send one themselves?)

What was the content of Natarisha's report that led you to say Ghostwriter and I were doing "illegal" things?

Natarisha, what did you see that might have caused you to report this?
Mod sends me a brief. Cause the mod said so. The word were exactly "Illegal Activity" in the report.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #201) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:40 am

Post by Surye »

SensFan wrote:Curiosity, Mr Mayor, did you know Khelv was a Cop, even though he supposedly didn't send in reports?
As I said before, I know who all the cops are, from the begining. So yes, I did.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (isolation #202) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:27 am

Post by Surye »

Hmm.. ABR was rolefishing till he self hammered. He is saying I am dispensable in a ploy to try to get me to reveal WHY I would not be dispensable.

And I'm not sure what he's saying about DG, BM didn't need a gun to dayvig. He seems to have something weird against DG.

And the self hammer to avoid the dayvig, yea, I'm going to play on the suspicion that we lynched scum.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #203) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:44 pm

Post by Surye »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I asked to be invited at QB last night, but I wasn't.
If I may ask, what did you end up doing last night?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (isolation #204) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:14 am

Post by Surye »

Current belief: DGB is the last of the Sicilians (I think 3 is a likely number for each mob). I have a few reasons to back this up that I cannot yet reveal, so don't believe me if you don't want to, and don't worry, I won't go crazy and dayvig. But trust me, I'm letting you all know now to watch DGB very carefully. If I am right about 3, then we have 2 more Corsican. NabNab and GW would be convenient, but too obvious to have been seen together so buddy buddy, but maybe one of them is, and associated with the other to appear more innocent.

The other two high on my list are Crub and Hjallti for laying low and not posting much content at all.

ABR may also be another Corsican, which would leave only 1 of them left too.

Anyways, right now I think DGB needs a bit of pressure, as I don't buy her Death Miller argument she's been so insistent on.

Vote: DGB
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #205) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:18 am

Post by Surye »

If I'm right about NabNab/GW, and only one of them are, it's gonna be GW since he made the active action of going to NabNab's.

IGMEOY: GW
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (isolation #206) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:53 am

Post by Surye »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Surye wrote:Current belief: DGB is the last of the Sicilians (I think 3 is a likely number for each mob). I have a few reasons to back this up that I cannot yet reveal
Well Surye if you want to pressure me, it's pointless if your don't list the "reasons" to give me an opportunity to blow them out of the water. Plus, check your notes, dang it, as the mayor you KNOW what I am.
Well, if you want to put it that way, fine, I suspect you are my corrupt cop, if I have one. 1) The first night you investigated a N1 kill, Flameaxe, which if you were mafia, you KNEW he would die, so you wouldn't be helping town, and you could look legitimate by giving a real, truthful, report. I was suspicious then, but it wasn't that strong. Then you did not submit a report last night, waited to see how the day would start, started dropping hints about armlx, and dayviged Das for a really really shallow reason. My guess is you "investigated" him last night, and found a rival, and was just waiting for a moment to strike, and look half justified, and look very town.

This was all just a stream of opportunism, and I don't buy it. My other cops don't seem nearly as suspicious as you do for the previous reasons, and so I believe you are the corrupt cop.

I am also quite sure about my other cops, so I feel confident enough to out your role and call for the town to consider my case.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Surye wrote:Anyways, right now I think DGB needs a bit of pressure, as I don't buy her Death Miller argument she's been so insistent on.
I know what I freakin' saw. I saw him break into another player's house. Then he turns up vanilla??? Er, I don't think so. He's at least not vanilla. He's got some role where he's out at night. So the reveal is wrong, wrong, wrong.
My meta on skitzer says that he is just crazy enough to send a ??? action in which he tries to take the law into his hands. Or do something. If the reveal is wrong, then this game is pointless, just fumbling around in the dark. It is not unreasonable to assume there was something else going on, but a missreveal is too game breaking. Killing Das over not buying that was a red herring.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (isolation #207) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:25 am

Post by Surye »

1) Meta seems to support this is a common sentiment, but I still find it a little suspicious.
2) "I investigated skitzer, because I find him opaque" And it had nothing to do with my polite request to investigate him? :P Anyways, because I did ask that of you, if my theory was right, it'd make sense for you to call him out with a false report, this is also something that didn't comfort me.
3) Hmm.. yea, sorry, I meant skitzer, not armlx.
4) I wish we could ask what skitzer what up to if you were telling the truth... But shot in the eye? What would you proposed happened to our "non-town" skitzer that got him shot in the eye?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (isolation #208) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:26 am

Post by Surye »

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]
[04] Townie PM:
[quote]You are one of the citizens of the town. PM me each night with your choice of activity for that night.
Possible Day Activities – (1) Voting for lynching. (2) ????
Possible Night Activities – (1) Stay at home. (2) Try to visit a neighbor and strike up a friendship (3) Attempt to kill someone. (4) ????[/quote][/color]
[/quote]

What was that DGB?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (isolation #209) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:29 am

Post by Surye »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Surye wrote:My meta on skitzer says that he is just crazy enough to send a ??? action in which he tries to take the law into his hands.
If he has no night action, and is vanilla, as the reveal implies, the mod should dismiss his ??? as invalid.

Surye you are wrong, and you too are trying to cover up the untrustworthiness of the obituaries.
This post is a joke.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (isolation #210) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:35 am

Post by Surye »

Look at Night Activity #4. Come on, I know you have better reading comprehension then this. There's no "Setup Home Alone Traps" on the list either, but as we've seen, that's happened. There's no "Start QB"?

??? is an open action.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #211) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:15 pm

Post by Surye »

Singing Librarian wrote:More interestingly, has Surye simply forgotten asking DGB to investigate Skitzer, or is DGB lying about that?
Surye wrote:2) "I investigated skitzer, because I find him opaque" And it had nothing to do with my polite request to investigate him? :P Anyways, because I did ask that of you, if my theory was right, it'd make sense for you to call him out with a false report, this is also something that didn't comfort me.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (isolation #212) » Thu May 01, 2008 10:05 am

Post by Surye »

I don't like sykedoc's call for someone to think for him.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #213) » Fri May 02, 2008 11:05 am

Post by Surye »

No, I offered that as an idea, but I don't believe you investigated Das, just stating it was a possibility. My case against you doesn't require that.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (isolation #214) » Fri May 02, 2008 11:25 am

Post by Surye »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Surye wrote:No, I offered that as an idea, but I don't believe you investigated Das, just stating it was a possibility. My case against you doesn't require that.
Your theory that I am scum that killed an opposing scum group member pre-supposes that I somehow knew that Dasquian belonged to said opposing scum group. I'm sure if you try, you can fabricate far-fetched scenarios where that might be possible.
You didn't have to know das was scum, you may have gotten lucky. Or maybe you investigated him night 0, killed Flameaxe, and reported flameaxe innocent. No matter how you spin it, EVERY play you've made in this game has been oppurtunistic, all of them looking very town, but often not actualy helping the town (though killing scum was nice).
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #215) » Fri May 02, 2008 4:50 pm

Post by Surye »

Wow, you're getting desperate.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Surye wrote:You didn't have to know das was scum, you may have gotten lucky.
If you believe I didn't know, then why would my shooting down Dasquian implicate me with the opposing scumgroup??? I did get incredibly lucky through the thick fog of my own misunderstanding, that's for sure... ;-)
See possible explanation below.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Surye wrote:Or maybe you investigated him night 0,
How can you say that, when YOU KNOW who I investigated Night 0???
I know who you REPORTED, not who you investigated. You could have EASILY sent in a false report.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Surye wrote:killed Flameaxe, and reported flameaxe innocent.
Since you KNOW I was out investigating, why are you imagining that I would have killed Flameaxe?
I know who you REPORTED, not who you investigated. You could have EASILY sent in a false report.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Surye wrote:No matter how you spin it, EVERY play you've made in this game has been oppurtunistic,
all of them looking very town
, but often not actualy helping the town (though killing scum was nice).
How can they be opportunistic, AND looking very town???
Easy, do and say town things that are too late to be useful.
DrippingGoofball wrote: What's up, Surye? You're not making sense anymore.
You're not even trying :/
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (isolation #216) » Sat May 03, 2008 2:46 pm

Post by Surye »

NabakovNabakov wrote:Surye is giving DGB waaay to many powers. What kind of role can perform a kill and an investigation in the same night while completely covering its tracks?
Um, I'm not suggesting that at all? There's more then one scum per team, one of the others could do the kill, she could investigate as a corrupt cop role, no stretch at all.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Surye wrote:I know who you REPORTED, not who you investigated. You could have EASILY sent in a false report.
I cannot do this. I'm sure the other investigators do not have such a choice either. I do not send the report. The report is sent by the Mod.
1) How do I know that's how reports work?
2) How do you think a corrupt cop role would work?
Please DGB, I ask you to specifically address this question.
As you saying you can't forge a report as corrupt cop is idiotic, and it sounds like you're trying to confuse the point. You're convincing me more and more.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Surye wrote:
Surye wrote:No matter how you spin it, EVERY play you've made in this game has been oppurtunistic,
all of them looking very town
, but often not actualy helping the town (though killing scum was nice).
DGB wrote:How can they be opportunistic, AND looking very town???
Easy, do and say town things that are too late to be useful.
What??? What's wrong with you, Surye? If you weren't mayor, I would totally call you out for being scum.
Lets see, examples of being opportunistic AND looking very town:

- Return an investigation that is truthful.
Town

- Know the results would be useless by the time town gets it (since the investigated is dead.
Opportunistic

- Shoot scum.
Town

- Know from previous night it was opposing scum.
Opportunistic

Tell me everyone else, do you all find it as hard to believe as DGB that an action can be opportunistic and appear town?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (isolation #217) » Sat May 03, 2008 2:54 pm

Post by Surye »

The main reason my suspicious remain getting stronger is that she is playing dumb, I cannot believe she keeps missing my point, and can keep making such non-sequitor arguments.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #218) » Sat May 03, 2008 11:15 pm

Post by Surye »

DrippingGoofball wrote:What is wrong with you... you KNOW who I investigated, how is this at once truthful (which you know) and cannot possibly be opportunistic (I can't help he was bloody nightkilled!)? How is that opportunistic? Unfortunate, but opportunistic?
You're not reading anything I'm writing :/ How do I know who you investigated? The report? If I am told by the mod I suspect a corrupt cop, then is it not reasonable to think that the corrupt cop would give incorrect reports?

Seriously, everyone else in this game must see that you keep missing this.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #219) » Sat May 03, 2008 11:23 pm

Post by Surye »

Awesome Pants wrote:I'm tending to believe DGB here. Surye's points seem too far fetched for my liking, sure it is possibly that dgb could be scum, but I think it's far more likely that he's town.

Also, I know it's from a while back now but do you have any thoughts about my post 1073 Surye?
My ideas are not that farfetched, and DGB's repeated and apparent refusal to comprehend my point is making them much more likely.

And I don't really have any thoughts on that post, my situation is that I get reports, what cops do, or what corrupt cops may do, I have no idea.

DGB, let me try to reword this yet again, okay?

Assume you are corrupt cop for a moment.
If you send in a report, would the contents be something that I could trust? Or would the contents likely be manipulated or forged in order to further your cause? Your point and defense is that I know what you did based on your report. This is begging the question, because trusting your report assumes I trust you are the cop. You cannot prove you are not the corrupt cop because I can trust your report. It's a very simple logical fallacy.

If everyone is as sick of me having to repeat myself over and over, we can move on, but I have little doubt left about DGB.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (isolation #220) » Sun May 04, 2008 1:19 am

Post by Surye »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Surye wrote:My ideas are not that farfetched, and DGB's repeated and apparent refusal to comprehend my point is making them much more likely.
No... the number of improbably events required for you to be right is just too large to make it even remotely likely.

It requires the following:

(1) That I was truthful about investigating the dead guy Night 0, and that the Mod sent you an appropriate report of the investigation - but somehow I was "opportunistic."
(2) That last night I chose to investigate a player that looked absolutely townie to everyone including myself, and had not posted a single scummy word all game. And jackpot! He'd be scum from an opposing scumteam!
(3) That I investigated skitzer as you suggested to me by PM, but that I sent a false report that only covers up the name of the person I investigated.
(4) That I would have chosen to hide my Dasquian investigation rather than tell you "hey look, I'd rather investigate Dasquian, I find him scummier than skitzer" and let YOU get people to lynch Dasquian if he's scum. What motive would I have to hide a Dasquian investigation??? It's absurd...
(1) This is not what I said, I agreed you probably did not investigate Das N1, but could have easily N0. This is my current idea for a while now, keep up.
(2) See above, he would have seemed neither town nor scum N0, so this point is irrelevant.
(3) This assertion is counter point to your own (1).
(4) This is a good point.

Honestly, my main problem with you is that you seem to evade my real points and strawman me on little points that I clarified pages ago. The more I argue my original case, the more I see flaws in it, these are some of the points you should have brought up.

If you investigated Das, killed Flameaxe, and reported Flameaxe innocent, he could have been from an opposite scum team, and you would have revealed to have been a liar right off the bat. That chance is too great for this scenario to be plausible after some more thought.

All in all, I think my original argument has sufficient flaws after attempting to defend it, but it still rubs me the wrong way the WAY she was defending it, completely ignoring most of what I was saying, and arguing points that were not even what I was saying. Maybe it was missunderstanding. I still think I was being quite clear.

Anyways,
Unvote
for now as we have bigger fish to fry as long as DGB is all bound up.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (isolation #221) » Sun May 04, 2008 1:21 am

Post by Surye »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
For the record, my rolename is not "cop."

I just thought of something.

Surye, the two scum that you led us to, were Sicilian mafiates.

I've accidentally killed a Corsican mafiate.

Suddenly, you have a bee in your bonnet with me.

If you were a Corsican mafiate, and you knew that cops had investigated your buddies, and knew the results, you'd HAVE to bus them. And now, because I killed a Corsican mafiate, you've turned absurdly paranoid.

I have thought long and hard about it. I think it's the right thing to do at this point.

vote: Surye
Heh, this is an interesting theory, but how do you explain that the cops that gave me those reports have not raised a red flag? Or do you think they are mafia too? Think there are 5+ in one team? Sorry, that doesn't make any sense.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (isolation #222) » Mon May 05, 2008 6:11 am

Post by Surye »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Surye wrote:(1) This is not what I said, I agreed you probably did not investigate Das N1, but could have easily N0. This is my current idea for a while now, keep up. -
But you got a report from my investigation on Night 0.
You're an idiot, that's got to be it now. I don't care what you sent me, the corrupt cop role would be able to send false reports, period.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (isolation #223) » Mon May 05, 2008 6:20 am

Post by Surye »

And that's all I will say to DGB at this point, like I said, after thinking about it she's likely not scum, but her refusal to believe in a corrupt cop that can send false reports is annoying at best, and suspicious at worst.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (isolation #224) » Wed May 07, 2008 6:15 am

Post by Surye »

We need more people playing this game.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #225) » Wed May 07, 2008 9:21 am

Post by Surye »

I support a wagon at this juncture
Vote: Hjallti
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (isolation #226) » Wed May 07, 2008 4:16 pm

Post by Surye »

I would rather see Awesome Pants replaced then shot.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (isolation #227) » Wed May 07, 2008 7:27 pm

Post by Surye »

Natirasha wrote:I am half-willing to shoot Awesome Pants right now. He hasn't done anything all game, AND has posted a whole 9 times. At least the others have something resembling a confirmation(panzerjager) or are at least posting somewhat. He isn't even trying.
I really don't like this post at all. You're trying to circumvent the town's only advantage, which is discussion and votes. That coupled with your repeated insistence that GW and Nab are confirmed when they are in no way, shape, or form confirmed.

IGMEOY
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (isolation #228) » Thu May 08, 2008 5:51 am

Post by Surye »

armlx wrote:Awesome Pants, guilty and illegal are very different things.
But nothing about the report confirmed them. All the innocent reports were clear on this point. They are not, I repeat,
are not confirmed
. Period.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (isolation #229) » Thu May 08, 2008 10:49 am

Post by Surye »

armlx wrote:Simple. If other people pull a gun and start aiming at innocents, you pull a flashbang and down they go.
Have we ever had time to react?

I'm not liking Nat's play at all.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (isolation #230) » Thu May 08, 2008 10:55 am

Post by Surye »

armlx wrote:Again, lets stop dealing with this OMG ARE COPS SCUM stuff until we eliminate all the unconfirmeds. Once our choices diminish, we can start looking into these kind of things.

And your knowledge of flash bangs is indeed correct.
I'm not trying to get a Nat lynch, I'm hoping Nat will change his play. Mighty defensive arn't we?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (isolation #231) » Thu May 08, 2008 10:56 am

Post by Surye »

Surye wrote:
armlx wrote:Again, lets stop dealing with this OMG ARE COPS SCUM stuff until we eliminate all the unconfirmeds. Once our choices diminish, we can start looking into these kind of things.

And your knowledge of flash bangs is indeed correct.
I'm not trying to get a Nat lynch, I'm hoping Nat will change his play. Mighty defensive arn't we?
And again, while I agree with you, and I'm mostly just waiting on the lurkers to get prodded or replaced, it's interesting to note Nat is the only reason you're confirmed.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (isolation #232) » Thu May 08, 2008 10:58 am

Post by Surye »

Because, it's just more chaos in a situation we need more order in. More variables, more way for things to go wrong.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (isolation #233) » Thu May 08, 2008 12:51 pm

Post by Surye »

I would appreciate it, might help stop outbursts. Honestly, I think everyone could do with some armor if we have enough in stock. We need votes, not bullets.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #234) » Thu May 08, 2008 12:57 pm

Post by Surye »

armlx wrote:Also, only armor to confirmeds IMO. If random non-confirmed get armor, well, its harder to take down mafia with armor too.
I've never seen a bullet proof vest that could stop a lynching ;)
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (isolation #235) » Fri May 09, 2008 11:01 am

Post by Surye »

I'd be ready to try the dayvig on hammer approach. How close are we to a majority on Hjallti?
Unvote Vote: Hjallti
I don't like people who just come out of the lurk and parrot what has been said a thousand times. Any idea what the current score on him is?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (isolation #236) » Sat May 10, 2008 1:39 pm

Post by Surye »

SensFan wrote:Wow.

9+4+1 is only 14, isn't it. In that case, its 7 to lynch.
No, still 8, 7 is not a majority.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (isolation #237) » Tue May 13, 2008 11:02 am

Post by Surye »

Yes.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (isolation #238) » Wed May 21, 2008 5:32 am

Post by Surye »

Okay, I know who the scum are now, awesome. Speaking of Awesome, Awesome Pants is my scum cop, period. Another cop reported Awesome Pants and Crub performing illegal activities. Awesome Pants reported Crub as innocent. And Awesome Pants reported Celebloki as innocent.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (isolation #239) » Wed May 21, 2008 5:34 am

Post by Surye »

Vote: Awesome Pants

HoS: Crub
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (isolation #240) » Wed May 21, 2008 5:40 am

Post by Surye »

Note: Awesome Pants' correct and useful report was on a Sicilian!
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (isolation #241) » Wed May 21, 2008 5:44 am

Post by Surye »

Also,
FoS: On The Cop Who Investigated
Panzer. Will reveal after the possible witness the death scene suggests.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #242) » Wed May 21, 2008 6:09 am

Post by Surye »

Basically I am so sure, I would vig if I were not afraid of the consequences (I am not scum or a cop, so my guess is my chance of succeeding is lower).
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #243) » Wed May 21, 2008 7:13 am

Post by Surye »

Blah, So everyone is on the same page, I tried to tie him to a chair, but the message got misunderstood, and kscope thought I shot him. Either way, I was wrong about AP.

I'm going to have to think about this chain of reports and events.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (isolation #244) » Wed May 21, 2008 7:21 am

Post by Surye »

Mod: With 11 alive, is it 6 to lynch? We're all still not positive on this point with all the day killings going on
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (isolation #245) » Wed May 21, 2008 10:00 am

Post by Surye »

The cop who fingered AP and Crub as doing something illegal also has some 'splaing to do.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (isolation #246) » Wed May 21, 2008 10:25 am

Post by Surye »

NabakovNabakov wrote:Surye, if you had just stopped to
think
for two seconds, you would have realized that you were positing at least a 4-man Corsican scumgroup (and didn't you see the hints that there might even be a third group?)

Also, you have Awesome Pants reporting two people, are you sure you didn't get him mixed up with a different cop?

Also, are there any cops in the bottomless police department that haven't been revealed yet? Don't say their names, just confirm or deny.
1) I know that's what I was suggesting, I didn't like it, but look at all the facts. EVERYTHING lined up, but I wanted to let everyone get a chance to vote and AP to respond. But I feared if I was right he could take me out, so that is why I tried to tie him down.

2) No, I didn't say he was reporting two people, N1 he reported Celeb, N2 he reported Crub. Where's the issue?

3) Yes.

Also got a late report from a Cop saying N1 they investigated NabNab and came up clean.

But these investigations are turning out to be very complicated things, and I'm having less faith in them.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (isolation #247) » Wed May 21, 2008 10:41 am

Post by Surye »

NabakovNabakov wrote:
Surye wrote: 1) I know that's what I was suggesting, I didn't like it, but look at all the facts. EVERYTHING lined up, but I wanted to let everyone get a chance to vote and AP to respond. But I feared if I was right he could take me out, so that is why I tried to tie him down.
Fair enough

2) No, I didn't say he was reporting two people, N1 he reported Celeb, N2 he reported Crub. Where's the issue?
The problem is you didn't tell us that in your first post today. Timelines FTW

3) Yes.
Really? Jesus.
I think in order would be a table of investigations for all three nights so far. Just use MysteryCop1 (2,3, etc) for unidentified cops and show which investigations were not handed in.
I talked about the Celeb investigation yesterday, thought it would follow, sorry.

Table is a great idea, will make one up in a few.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (isolation #248) » Wed May 21, 2008 12:33 pm

Post by Surye »

Crub wrote:Surye reading the night flavour indicates that even though Cop x might report a false positive, Cop y might be tampering with the result before you see it. Which would also explain why Nat found NabNab and GW innocent and you received "illegal activities".
Yes, I considered that. It really throws a wrench in this whole thing. That also explains why there are a shitton of cops :P
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (isolation #249) » Wed May 21, 2008 3:11 pm

Post by Surye »

Cop - Investigatee - Result

Current Investigation Status:
Night 0:
DrippingGoofball - Flameaxe - Townie
Awesome Pants - CyberBob - Aggressive
dahill1 - BattleMage - Aggressive
Natirasha - NabakovNabakov - Found w/ GW doing "Illegal things"
Khelvaster - No Report
Cop 1 - No Report

Night 1:
DrippingGoofball - No Report
Awesome Pants - Celebloki - Innocent "According to home"
dahill1 - Protected Me
Natirasha - armlx- Innocent "According to home"
Khelvaster - No Report
Cop 1 - No Report - Later told me investigated NabNab, was not home, appeared innocent according to home.

Night 2:
DrippingGoofball - Invesigated Nat I guess, report is odd, but they were together.
Awesome Pants - Crub - Innocent
Natirasha - Invesigated DGB I guess, report is odd, but they were together.
Cop 1 - Awesome Pants and Crub - Criminal Activities
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (isolation #250) » Wed May 21, 2008 3:20 pm

Post by Surye »

SensFan wrote:You don't happen to know who Khelv might have formed his masonry with, do you?

I don't want a name, just a "Yes" or "No".
Yes in fact.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (isolation #251) » Wed May 21, 2008 3:22 pm

Post by Surye »

Vote: Hjallti
Lets finish what we started last night.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (isolation #252) » Thu May 22, 2008 5:58 am

Post by Surye »

Singing Librarian wrote:I'm not sure that we can place any faith at all in the reports the mayor has been getting from the cops - the cop sending in the report may be innocent, but it seems to be someone tampering with the paperwork, who is probably one of the cops known to Surye. There doesn't even appear to be a pattern to which investigations end up returning true reports to the mayor (if you look at AwesomePants' results, for example).
I don't think awesome pants' reports were changed, or he would have said something to me, I was open about investigation reports, so if they differed then what was sent, they would have PMed me at night, or if they claimed already, tell town.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (isolation #253) » Thu May 22, 2008 11:19 am

Post by Surye »

We need to hear from DGB ASAFP.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (isolation #254) » Thu May 22, 2008 11:48 am

Post by Surye »

Natirasha wrote:I forgot to
vote: Hjallti

Anyways, on Awesome_Pants, I believe I have the answer we all seek: Scum can cover their scummyness. I brought this up a bit day two, when I was pushing for an armlx claim. I find it severely likely scum can just say "I'm hiding anything scummy in a safe" or something.
I think you hit the nail on the head, it's the only explaination that fits. It also really sucks. We've effectively lost our investigative roles. I hope them hiding the stuff has negative consequences for the scum.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (isolation #255) » Thu May 22, 2008 12:12 pm

Post by Surye »

SensFan wrote:One thing I've been wondering...

How has Surye been instructing his Cops on who to investigate? Can the whole police force day/night talk, or something?
Yes, I can night talk with everyone, however I do not talk with everyone, just a few strategicly.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (isolation #256) » Thu May 22, 2008 12:14 pm

Post by Surye »

Natirasha wrote:
SensFan wrote:One thing I've been wondering...

How has Surye been instructing his Cops on who to investigate? Can the whole police force day/night talk, or something?
Police Force does not know each other, but Suyre has a masonic relationship with the whole force, I believe.

I will also claim that DGB and I are now masons, as we revealed our cop status to each other last night after he shot Panzer.

DGB Shot Panzer? Okay, DGB's turn, now! :O
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (isolation #257) » Thu May 22, 2008 12:48 pm

Post by Surye »

I only missed talking to one cop, honestly, because lack of reports caused me to forget they were a cop, since I was responding to reports at first. I will try and coordinate better tonight.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (isolation #258) » Thu May 22, 2008 12:50 pm

Post by Surye »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I guess I'm not on Surye's speed dial. I waited for the phone to ring all night!
Hmm.. I thought I sent one to you, checking my outbox I did not. From now on, if all the cops can send me their plans for the night, I can look through them and see if there's any conflicts, that's all I should really be doing.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (isolation #259) » Thu May 22, 2008 1:04 pm

Post by Surye »

armlx wrote:
armlx wrote:Nothing really odd with that.
Back to Hjallti. If his next post is anything other than a claim of info, shoot him.
I would be okay with DGB or Nat doing the shooting, since we've all agreed on it. And so Hjallti can't hammer himself,
Unvote
, but my vote is there in spirit.

Nat, I believe you have the town's support if you take him out, following a lack of a real defence.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (isolation #260) » Thu May 22, 2008 1:19 pm

Post by Surye »

Natirasha wrote:EBWOP: I just tied up Hjallti, so he can't attack us. Better safe than sorry.
I tried that with Awesome Pants, mod told me I couldn't do it alone (He also thought it was such a silly request, I must have meant to shoot him ;P) So don't feel safe yet.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (isolation #261) » Fri May 23, 2008 3:52 am

Post by Surye »

Natirasha wrote:Just sent the order to kill Hjallti.
You didn't think the claim was reason to wait and discuss a bit? Honestly I think I believe it, or at least, it's not completely unbelievable.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (isolation #262) » Fri May 23, 2008 4:28 am

Post by Surye »

Okay, this day vig hammer thing is awesome. Even if we were wrong, I really like having information.

Okay, so as Hjallti put it himself, we have a third group, or likely one more Corsacin and Sicilian. I'm leaning third group, but SK? We need to remember these ideas came from a known scum, so grain of salt, but we're clearly not done here.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (isolation #263) » Fri May 23, 2008 1:35 pm

Post by Surye »

Natirasha wrote:EBWOP: DGB just confirmed himself scum in our daychat. I've already sent the order.
What the hell? Clarify what happened please?

And I knew something was off with DGB. Who finds a death miller more likely then a corrupt cop that can change reports?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (isolation #264) » Fri May 23, 2008 2:51 pm

Post by Surye »

Wow, This is all a bit much. The ??? day action makes people act very rashly, interesting game analysis, scary for a town win.

DGB, before your death scene, is there anything you can give us that will help town?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (isolation #265) » Fri May 23, 2008 2:52 pm

Post by Surye »

DrippingGoofball wrote:In fact, I hinted, earlier in thread, that I am not a cop. Check: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 00#1042600 where I wrote "For the record, my rolename is not "cop." "
This is a very good point, I thought you were being pedantic about cop vs police officer or something, but it does make sense now.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (isolation #266) » Sat May 24, 2008 5:36 am

Post by Surye »

:O I should have followed my gut on that one long ago.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (isolation #267) » Sat May 24, 2008 6:18 am

Post by Surye »

Yea, here's my guess on the corrupt cop thing with changing other's reports. I bet DGB's role said "Any reports against you get automatically changed" or "You are allowed to modify any report against you". But yea, more scum. 2 if the teams are balanced.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (isolation #268) » Sat May 24, 2008 6:19 am

Post by Surye »

OR, a third, 2 man scum team, one of them with a powerrole to compensate for the lack of a third member.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (isolation #269) » Sat May 24, 2008 6:26 am

Post by Surye »

Surye wrote: Night 2:
DrippingGoofball - Invesigated Nat I guess, report is odd, but they were together.
Awesome Pants - Crub - Innocent
Natirasha - Invesigated DGB I guess, report is odd, but they were together.
Cop 1 - Awesome Pants and Crub - Criminal Activities
I think there is scum there, beyond DGB. The AP-Crub-Cop 1 triangle smells bad. Unless DGB changed Cop 1's report, but since Cop 1 isn't revealed, we can't know that. And even if Cop 1 could, he would say it was changed for sure, because if it wasn't changed, Cop 1 is scum.

Crub was personally absolved my AP, BUT that was after just checking his ID/Home which with Celeb we saw may not be enough.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (isolation #270) » Sat May 24, 2008 2:32 pm

Post by Surye »

Obvious, Senfan is telling the truth, so far as he's the other cop and mason. I'm gonna think a bit more on the events of this game, as we've got time if no one acts rash.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (isolation #271) » Sun May 25, 2008 11:36 am

Post by Surye »

I'd like to hear from SL, but yea, I am not intrinsically against the plan.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (isolation #272) » Sun May 25, 2008 2:32 pm

Post by Surye »

SensFan wrote:Neither whisper matters any more.
Can we reveal them to the rest of town then? I don't like the idea of open secret communication during the day.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (isolation #273) » Sun May 25, 2008 2:46 pm

Post by Surye »

Okay, fair enough, and yes, now useless.

Note: I don't have any hard suspicions, but there still exists the chance of another crooked cop that is actually part of a mafia syndicate. But I'm wanting to look elsewhere first.

Sykedoc's situation does have more weight then the case against SL in my opinion, AND we could push to a claim. Also, the poison seems very SKish, so I wonder if DGB had anything to do with it if not Sykedoc.

Unvote Vote: Sykedoc
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (isolation #274) » Mon May 26, 2008 5:22 am

Post by Surye »

SensFan wrote:Presumably, I have a gun. Shall I do the honours?
All yours.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (isolation #275) » Mon May 26, 2008 6:30 am

Post by Surye »

Natirasha wrote:Damn. The police is no longer giving officers guns. So I'm going to the gun shop. Be back soon.
Fate(The mod) clearly doesn't want you to get another gun. You know what they say about tempting fate...
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (isolation #276) » Mon May 26, 2008 7:01 am

Post by Surye »

I will do the hono(u)rs.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (isolation #277) » Mon May 26, 2008 7:04 am

Post by Surye »

Natirasha wrote:
armlx wrote:Nat, is your last idea based on the other game you linked to? If so, doesn't work.
No, my last idea is to loot DGB's. And that actually worked in the last game.
Now this game is really turning into an RPG :P
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (isolation #278) » Mon May 26, 2008 7:11 am

Post by Surye »

Wow, well, no more talking through me tonight. I didn't think that would happen if I had a town consensus like we did against Skye. My guess is scum is lurking right now, letting us be rash. We're down to 8 people, we cannot afford another mislynch today.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (isolation #279) » Mon May 26, 2008 12:15 pm

Post by Surye »

Vote End Day
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (isolation #280) » Fri May 30, 2008 5:34 am

Post by Surye »

Bah! Go town!
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1769 (isolation #281) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:12 am

Post by Surye »

Hah, at the end of the game all I could do is cringe as the two godfathers totally worked the town by saying they were confirmed. Good show.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”