KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:43 am

Post by KingEnigma »

Hey guys, Ive been reading this thread for the last day or so.

Maybe this could be explained a little better to me (i'm not all that smart) but why is MMCL saying that he has information, but refuses to share the information? Granted its about all we have to go on, but I'm going to be wary of anyone who says they know something, but wont say how.

As for Talitha, the arguement that your using for defense does sound like you have been cornered and are trying to take out as many as you can. I do agree with the scum already knowing that MMCL may have a useful role, but I just wanna know how MMCL KNOWS that Talitha is guilty.
So a nun, the easter bunny, and a blonde walk into a bar. The bartender says "What is this, a joke?
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:44 am

Post by KingEnigma »

I probably would have broken down crying, asking people to stop picking on me. I do not like the fact that MMCL says that he has something on you but refuses to let us know what and how. I can understand the frustration and because of this I'm not placing a vote on you as of yet.

I have not really seen anything in your defense that is pure proof of your innocence, (and good luck getting that out of anyone) but I do not have anything to go on but what someone else said and they seem to be in the know. And these paragraphs seem so much bigger when your typing them in the quick reply box.

MMCL must have known this would be a death sentence to come out with this info and we lynch Talitha and she turns up town. So on that alone I'm inclined to believe him So I am still on the fence and such, so please continue the discussion and we will all meet back on the other side! (And no i'm not saying that I will not be contributing to this conversation any longer, just that if anything happens while i'm gone, you know?)
So a nun, the easter bunny, and a blonde walk into a bar. The bartender says "What is this, a joke?
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:24 am

Post by KingEnigma »

Talitha may be playing it from this angle, but I'm no longer seeing someone as cornered scum, but someone who really has no options left. I'm probably coming off as someone who cant make their mind up on someone, but the more I see of this the more I'm noticing that I would most likely act the same way if the odds are stacked against me. (and lets face, they are stacked against her)

And to everyone who thinks that this gives us info on MMCL, it does not from what I can tell. If Talitha is scum, we have someone that is A. Either Very Lucky or B. On Target

If Talitha is not scum, MMCL has an easy out with "I was not sure that it would work, because of what my role states." And we do not know what the role is. And that scares me, and it should you guys also. We should look for someone else to lynch, but hey its a majority vote and from what I have seen my vote is not going for Talitha.

Now I just gotta find out some more info on the rest of you........(p.s. i'm gone for the next two days, see ya monday!)
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:44 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

That is sooo wacky. But man you guys were in a deep sleep last night. I woke up screaming.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:40 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

Why I am confused why MMCL did what he did yesterday, but why would he mess something that big up on day 1? It does not make an awful lot of sense.

Nanook was blocked last night and nobody died?
Vote: Nanook
Thats just.....odd?
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:24 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

Not sticking up exactly, I'm just saying it was a pretty bad move if he is scum, and I wouldnt want to think that any of you guys would do it either. I would have said the same thing about any of you guys had it come to it.

Then we have the Nanook Situation(hereby referred to as NS) that says SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE, so that is where my best bet is. Feel free to agree to disagree, but time may prove me wrong.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:17 am

Post by KingEnigma »

What are you guys talking about lynching Coron? Ive been sitting in town square for hours and everybody was sleeping. You guys are strange.

Let me go and see what you crazy kids went and did.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”